Thread: CWA Adrenaline Rush: Live from Cincinnati, Ohio!

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

CWA Adrenaline Rush: Live from Cincinnati, Ohio!

As the opening song plays the crowd goes wild in anticipation for another exciting episode of CWA wrestling! The camera pans over to the announce booth where Jim Taylor and Tim Coleman are standing by.

Jim Taylor: Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting edition of Adrenaline Rush! As always I'm Jim Taylor and I'm joined by my broadcast colleague, Tim Coleman and what a jam packed show we have set for tonight. We'll see the second round in the Ruler of the Ring matches as Shade takes on Jonathan McGinnis while Enigma deals with an old foe in Azazel!

Tim Coleman: That's not all Jimbo! We'll also see Humanity take on one half of the tag team champions Nero James in singles action, plus tag team action, and in the main event we will finally see Rolando Fuentes put an end to that deranged lunatic Kyle Crosby!

Jim Taylor: First we are going to kick off with a four way dance featuring some newcomers and one familiar face!

“Two Steps from Hell” plays over the sound system as the new luchador, Mascara De Oro makes his way out a nice, small pop from the fans, who are still unsure of what to think of the newcomer but show him some respect still.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first from Mexico City, Mexico and weighing in at 180lbs, “The Reborn Luchador” Mascara De Oro!

Jim Taylor: This young man has been wrestling in Mexico since the age of 16 and now tonight he makes his big debut in the US!

Tim Coleman: It’s make or break time for this kid, and it won’t be easy because he three other guys who are just eager as him to make an impact here tonight!

“Friction” now hits and Jeremiah Johnson appears from behind the curtain and the fans show their appreciation as they cheer for the returning star as Johnson walks down to the ring nodding his head to the music and slaps hands with a few hands on his way down.

Lindsay Monahan: and introducing next from Church Hill, North Carolina, now residing in Raleigh, North Carolina and weighing in at 240lbs, Jeremiah Johnson!

Jim Taylor: The rumors had been swirling for weeks and here is, Jeremiah Johnson has returned to CWA after a lengthy absence

Tim Coleman: Yeah, I heard he’s cleaned up now and become some sort of religious nut!

Jim Taylor: His religion is his business Tim, all that matters is what he does in that ring and what we know of him is that he’s more than capable of handling himself in that ring

“Pretty Boy Swag” now replaces the previous music as a young man makes his way out looking out to the crowd at the ladies, and begins to show off his body and models for them while walking to the ring, some of the ladies look impressed but the men are none too pleased.

Lindsay Monahan: and introducing next from Paris, France and now residing in Miami, Florida and weighing in at 185lbs, Apollo Mars!

Jim Taylor: Apollo Mars is a well known model now turning his sights to wrestling, and he seems to be winning over some ladies in the audience but for the most part the audience just finds him a bit obnoxious

Tim Coleman: I’m interested in seeing what Frenchie can do!

“I’ve Seen Footage” (instrumental) now plays as a portly looking man in a suit and tie walks out and behind him is another man who walks past the first man and to the fans where he slaps hands with the audience members that hold out their hands.

Lindsay Monahan: and finally being accompanied by his manager Michael Mayhaps, from Bruges, Belgium and now residing Worldwide, “Unplugged” Glenn Ecko!

Jim Taylor: This guy is a bit…eccentric, wouldn’t you say Tim?

Tim Coleman: I don’t think there is a word to describe this guy!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Proving Grounds Four Way Dance
    Apollo Mars vs Glenn Ecko vs Jeremiah Johnson vs Máscara De Oro

Right away as the bell sounds De Oro approaches Mars and holds his hand to extend it only to receive a slap in return, and all this does is fire up De Oro who fires off a back elbow followed up by a dropkick taking down Mars. From behind though Jeremiah Johnson takes advantage of De Oro’s minor distraction and takes him down with a big time German suplex! Johnson springs back up right into an enziguri from Ecko that knocks him back some into Mars who drops him with a snap DDT! Mars runs in at Ecko, who catches him with a hurricanrana sending him over the ropes toppling to the outside and Ecko isn’t finished yet as he launches himself off the ropes with springboard moonsault to the outside on top of Mars as he was getting back to his feet and the crowd pops loudly for the aerial theatrics on display by Ecko.

Back in the ring De Oro is up as Johnson is slowly rising up to his feet, and Johnson runs at De Oro who catches him with a Japanese arm drag and as Johnson rises back up De Oro clips him with a pele kick that has Johnson stumble back some. De Oro launches himself with a springboard cross body only to be caught by Johnson, who slams him down hard with a huge belly to belly to suplex! Johnson hooks the leg but only gets a one count as Ecko leaps in with the save, and as he brings Johnson up he drops him right back down with a spinning neckbreaker while Mars slides back in the ring before the ten count and as he gets back in strikes Ecko with a nasty kidney punch followed by a fireman’s carry slam! Mars begins to taunt Ecko but from behind he’s taken out with a missile dropkick from De Oro off of the top rope.

Jim Taylor: Such quick paced, back and forth action that you can only find on Adrenaline Rush!

De Oro whips Mars to the corner and levels him with a jumping roundhouse kick in the corner and Mars stumbles out of the corner in a daze as De Oro charges in at him taking him down with a Lucha DDT! Mars’ head bounces off the mat and De Oro hooks the leg but only a two count as Johnson breaks it up in time and takes De Oro down with a back drop into another pin attempt this time broken up by Ecko, and he takes Johnson by the head and props him up before planting him with a second rope cutter! He hooks the leg but a two and a half count before Johnson kicks out. Ecko in a bit of disbelief now as he climbs up top now and leaps off looking for a superfly splash, but Johnson rolls out of the just in time and Ecko crashes hard on the mat holding his midsection. As Johnson gets up Mars sneaks up behind him with a school boy roll up but only a two count as Johnson kicks out and as he springs back up he narrowly avoids an attack by Mars, who was looking to put an end to him with The Pretty Boy drop and turns into his finisher, Repentance! Mars drops to the mat and De Oro looks to take advantage of a distracted Johnson as he goes for a handspring cutter, but Johnson counters back with another Repentance this time to De Oro!

Jim Taylor: Johnson certainly has that cutter well scouted!

Johnson turns around in time to be hit by Ecko with The Crystal Pistol! Ecko hooks the leg and gets the three count for the victory!

Lindsay Monahan: Here is your winner, Glenn Ecko!

Tim Coleman: Ecko played possum and allowed Johnson to take out the rest of the competition before going in for the kill and picking up the win

Jim Taylor: Indeed smart strategy by Ecko, who looked impressive as did the others in this match!

Ecko leaves with his manager as he slaps hands with more fans while back in the ring Mars is irate while De Oro is upset with himself and Johnson just starts to come to.

Jonathan McGinnis is in the locker room. He is in his wrestling gear and looks to be ready to take on Shade in the semi finals of the Ruler Of The Ring. McGinnis looks at the camera in front of him and he has a facial expression showing that he means business.

Jonathan McGinnis: Some people believe that I am over my head. That right now, being in the final four of the ruler of the ring, has me in waters that I may not be able to swim in. But what those people don't understand is that I thrive in these situation. When I get thrown to the wolves, I don’t blink, no fear is shown, I just fight. That’s all I can do, I can just lace up my boots and step into that ring and look my opponent in his eyes and let him know he is going to get the best that I can give.

Now that I stand here in the final four of the most prestigious tournament in CWA history, nothing will change. I will still be the same competitor that I have always been. I have too much to fight for, for me to get caught up in the big stage that is the Ruler Of The Ring tournament. For me to just get caught up and lose focus, now that will never happen. So, to that certain CWA Hall Of Famer, and former world champion and well former Ruler Of The Ring, you may think that I will drown in the deep water, but I promise that I will swim and that I will keep on swimming till I reach my goal and that is to become the Ruler Of The Ring.

Now the man who stands in my way is Shade. A man that I can say I know very little about, he is a mysterious character, and he stands in my way of becoming Ruler Of The Ring. I know that in what ever weird way he prepares himself for matches, he will be prepared, just like I do, he aswell knows the importance of the ruler of the ring, and come Adrenaline Rush, only one of us will move on. The person who is the most focused, and most prepared will be advancing and you are going to get the absolute best of Jonathan McGinnis, Shade.

Shade likes to get into the mind of his opponents and use that as a way to distraction them from not being at their best, but believe me Shade, that won't work. You talk about bringing pain all you want, but, that will not distract me from leaving it all in that ring and doing everything, and using everything that I have within me to move on to the final round of the Ruler Of The Ring. I don't truly know what you fight for Shade, but that can't stop me from fighting for what I fight for and who I fight for. Come Adrenaline Rush, nothing will set me off my track, from hitting you with a few superkicks and taking you to the superkick party, and moving on with my mission to challenge for the world heavyweight championship. If you want the best, Shade, there is no one better than Jonathan McGinnis.
    *Commercial*

Ruler of The Ring Match
    Jonathan McGinnis vs Shade

Lindsay Monahan: The next match is scheduled for one fall and the first semi-final match of the Ruler of the Ring tournament!

“Found That Soul” hits and Shade appears from behind the curtain and makes his way down to the ring while the fans jeer him along the way.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first weighing in at 185lbs, Shade!

Jim Taylor: Shade advanced to this match by defeating Jacob Wayne, and since his debut he has gone undefeated, will his streak continue tonight or will it come to a screeching halt?

“Blessings” now plays and Jonathan McGinnis steps out to a roaring sound of cheering from the fans, who already have a respect and appreciation for the newcomer.

Lindsay Monahan: and his opponent from Montreal, Canada and now residing in Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 207lbs, “The Last Indy Darling” Jonathan McGinnis!

Jim Taylor: McGinnis advanced by defeating Hiro Saiko last week, and in one match in CWA this young man has shown a lot of promise and what a win it would be for him tonight to advance to the finals!

Tim Coleman: Last week he got lucky, but this week his luck runs out because Shade is no walk in the park and he wants to advance just as much as McGinnis does and he’ll surely do anything to get that opportunity!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

McGinnis looks for a handshake to start the match, but all Shade does in response his slap his hand away and McGinnis shrugs and goes in for a heart punch, but Shade counters with an elbow smash that rocks McGinnis in the jaw and Shade takes McGinnis down with a Japanese arm drag. McGinnis is right back up, however Shade is still one step up ahead of him and rocks him with a sharp European uppercut followed by a snap suplex. Shade right away applies a sit down sleeper hold, but McGinnis has the strength to fight out of it knocking Shade back with some backwards head butts. McGinnis now springs to his feet and catches Shade with a pele kick that has him on spaghetti legs, and McGinnis follows up by springboarding himself off of the ropes with a cross body splash into a pin but Shade manages to kick out at one and a half!

Jim Taylor: McGinnis already putting his agility and speed on display

Tim Coleman: He would be smart to not do so much unless he wants to wear himself out

McGinnis waits as Shade is getting up and goes for a double underhook rolling German suplex combination, but Shade manages to roll out of it and catches McGinnis from behind with a reverse frankensteiner! McGinnis flops to the mat like a fish out of water and Shade hooks the leg for the pin, but McGinnis kicks out at one! Shade lies in wait as McGinnis gets up and this time he catches McGinnis with a headscissors takedown and into another pin attempt but only a two count this time as McGinnis manages to stay alive a bit longer. Shade whips McGinnis to the corner and props him up in position for an avalanche frankensteiner, but McGinnis fends him off knocking Shade down and as Shade lands on his feet he’s taken down by McGinnis with a diving corkscrew moonsault into a cutter! McGinnis in for the pin fall…but only two as Shade somehow manages to kick out and after kicking out Shade immediately traps McGinnis in a triangle choke submission refusing to let up as McGinnis does his best to fight his way free!

Jim Taylor: What an amazing counter into such a brutal submission hold!

McGinnis manages to free himself after clutching a nearby rope forcing Shade to relinquish the hold. Shade now whips McGinnis off the ropes, and off the rebound drops him with a flapjack! Shade now takes a groggy McGinnis in position and hits the Samahain Driver! He hooks the leg for the pin…but McGinnis kicks out at two and three quarters! Shade cannot believe it and neither can the fans as they begin to stand on their feet cheering on both men for such a spectacular match. Shade signals for the end with his signature taunt pulling down his thumbs across his chest in a saltire cross, and climbs up top looking to end it all with Down in Flames…but McGinnis counters it as he clobbers Shade in mid-air with a super kick!

Tim Coleman: Good grief, I think I saw a tooth fly!

McGinnis now Shade set up and hits Something Light! He makes the cover…

One

Two

THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Here is your winner, Jonathan McGinnis!

Jim Taylor: What a match by both men putting it all on the line just for a shot at gold!

Tim Coleman: That’s how much they want it Jim, and tonight McGinnis showed he wanted it more than Shade!

Jim Taylor: Yes, but Shade has nothing to be ashamed of because he's one hell of a talent and will surely get his shot at the top one day, but until then he must wait as McGinnis advances on to face either Azazel or Enigma!

McGinnis has his arm raised as the fans give him a standing ovation, and he rolls out of the ring dripping in sweat and catching his breath as he walks up the ramp slapping hands with the fans. Meanwhile, back in the ring Shade just comes to and looks frustrated with the result as he sits on his knees watching McGinnis leave and shakes his head in disgust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show cuts back to the locker room area where one half of the CWA Tag Team Champions, Nero James is watching the events that unfolded during last week’s championship defense against The Movement. Nero watches intently with his wife Anna at his side, and then the match ends with a disqualification due to interference by their new manager Ashley Adams. As he watches that happen, Nero’s head drops down and he shakes his head in disappointment as on the screen Zack is having a shouting match with Humanity, ultimately accepting a no holds barred championship match at World’s Strongest, and the camera zooms in on Nero’s face and it tells the whole story.

Back in present time Nero still hangs his head down in disappointment while Anna tries to console him, and he then shuts off the monitor and brings his head up to face the camera.

Nero: I’m not going to sugarcoat it, what happened last week was a disgrace. You saw it and I just saw it again. Last week in what was supposed to be a rematch title defense against The Movement was tarnished at the hands of FTK’s new manager, Ashley Adams. Now, I’m not going to sit here all night and complain about that, but I just can’t help but feel ashamed of how it all went down, and on top of it all my tag team partner accepts a match on our behalf, whatever it’s a done deal now and like I said I’m not going to sit here and piss and moan about it. I’m just going to deal with it and go into that title defense at World’s Strongest with my head held high, and I’ll make sure that Zack and myself still walk out holding the gold and I’ll make sure that it’s done the right way, the honest way.

Nero hangs his head down again for a brief moment before facing upwards again.

Nero: That’s later on down the line though. I don’t have to worry myself with that now, but what I do have to concern myself with is tonight and my opponent Humanity. A man that I know wants nothing more than to avenge that travesty of a match last week and get his hands on Zack, but he has to go through me and let me tell you right now Humanity, I won’t make this easy for you. I know that you will have some mind games in store for me, but whatever you say or do won’t make a lick of difference to me. You may have the edge in size and sheer power, but I have the experience, speed, agility, and last but not least…

Nero grabs his tag team championship and holds it up to show the camera.

Nero: I have this one half of the tag team championship. Something that you so desperately want back in your clutches, and something that you had inches within your grasp last week until it slipped away from you due to an unfortunate and cheap outcome. There will be no cheap way out tonight Humanity. Tonight I will beat you fairly, right in the center of that ring, and the same outcome will occur when we meet again at World’s Strongest, so if I were you I’d get used to it because there is no way that you are going to take this away from me. I worked so hard to get to this point, and now that I have finally achieved this, well I won’t be letting go of it so easily.

Nero stands up and places his championship over his shoulder, and Anna stands up with him putting her arm through his. He begins to walk out, but stops and looks at the camera.

Nero: One more thing I should mention is that I have been working on a new move set, and unfortunately for Humanity, tonight he’ll be the first of what will hopefully be many to fall to my new and improved finishing move and for Humanity’s sake, I hope it doesn’t leave him in “critical” condition just weeks before World’s Strongest…

As the couple is about to walk out the door bursts open to reveal Nero’s partner, Zack Sullivan, who is decked out in a fancy suit, sunglasses and of course his tag team championship around his waist.

Zack: Hey Nero, I just wanted to run something by you real quick…

Nero: Sure go ahead, but make it quick my match is up next

Zack: Yeah, yeah I know don’t get your panties all up in a bunch. Anyway, Ashley and I have been discussing it and we’ve decided that we should come up with a new tag team name and I got the perfect one…The Saints of Destiny

Nero looks at Zack and back at Anna, and shrugs his shoulders.

Nero: I guess it is okay, but why wouldn’t you want to discuss this with me since I am your partner and all…

Zack: First off I didn’t discuss it with you because I knew that this would be your reaction, and secondly, we need something fresher than FTK…what does that even mean anyway?

Nero: Well, funny story, it’s an inside joke between Anna and myself…

Zack: Yeah I’m sure it’s a hilarious story Nero, but we need to get with the times man now that we’re the champs, and not have something that's probably a dated reference as our tag team name.

Nero shakes his head in agreement while Anna scowls at Zack.

Nero: Yeah, I guess you’re right, Saints of Destiny it is.

Zack’s face lights up with a smile.

Zack: Perfect! I’ll let Ashley know right away and before I do that I want to let you know that I got your back out there just in case those two bums try any funny business…

Nero: Listen, I appreciate that but I want to handle this on my own, okay?

Zack looks a bit disappointed but shakes his head in acceptance.

Zack: Sure, I understand, listen I should be going...

He pats Nero on the shoulder and walks off leaving Nero and Anna alone, who eventually walk off towards the ring.

*Commercial*

"Rebirthing" hits and Nero James walks out being escorted by his lovely wife, Anna, who as always looks happy to be at her husband's side. Nero walks to the ring slapping hands with some fans and now he has his tag team championship around his waist.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first being accompanied by Anna James, from Chicago, Illinois and weighing in at 200lbs he is one half of the current CWA tag team champions, "The Underdog" Nero James!

Jim Taylor: Right before the commercial break we saw Nero request that his partner Zack Sullivan stay in the back while he has this match with Humanity

Tim Coleman: He lets his wife come out with him though, yet his partner has to stay in the back, doesn't make any sense!

Jim Taylor: Nero just wants to show he can get it done on his own and you know as well as I do that Anna wouldn't harm a fly and is just here for support!

"Terror Time Again" now plays and Humanity steps out with Stacy Kobain at his side and the crowd gives off a pop for Humanity, who looks none too pleased about this while Stacy happily waves out to the fans.

Lindsay Monahan: and now making his way to the ring being accompanied by Stacy Kobain and weighing in at 275lbs, from The Boiler Room he is Humanity!

Jim Taylor: Humanity has his wife with him as well Tim, anything you want to say about that?

Tim Coleman: You think I wanna bad mouth that guy's tactics? Have you seen what he does to his opponents, no way Jose!

Grudge Match
    Humanity w/Stacy Kobain vs Nero James w/Anna James
    w/ w/

The bell rings and Humanity immediately goes on the offensive, battering Nero with clubbing forearms. It's clear Humanity was not happy with how last Adrenaline Rush ended up for him and Nightmare and is looking to take it out on Nero. Nero valiantly tries to muster some offense, but Humanity weathers the blows and crushes Nero with a short-arm clothesline. Nero gasps for breath as Humanity circles around him like a predator, stomping at Nero with malicious intent before drilling Nero in the head with a big boot. Nero falls and Humanity goes for a cover, but only gets a two count.

Humanity then begins a systematic assault on Nero, while both Stacy and Anna watch at ringside. Drawing on his amateur background, Humanity's onslaught consists of slams of all sorts, though with noticeably more vitrol than you might see at a high school wrestling exhibition. Indeed, every slam and every hold is designed to rattle bones and bend limbs in ways they weren't meant to bend, leaving poor Nero to suffer. But he endures, showing remarkable fortitude and not allowing his shoulders to be pinned to the mat for a three count. Anna cheers him on, trying to get the crowd to will Nero back into this match.

Humanity seems to be slightly amused by Nero's resilience as a twisted grin creeps onto his face. He grabs Nero by the neck and drags him up to a vertical base...but before he can follow up, Nero clocks him hard with a forearm strike! Humanity's stunned just for a second, which is just long enough for Nero to drill Humanity with a running dropkick right into the corner! Humanity's head bounces off a turnbuckle as Nero drags him out and covers...but he can't get the three!

Humanity stirs and decks Nero with a forearm...and Nero responds with one of his own. The two men trade forearms back and forth as Humanity gets the better of it. He whips Nero into the ropes...SPRINGBOARD STUNNER! Nero hits the stunner and immediately delivers his new finisher called the Critical Hit! Nero takes no chances and hooks both legs into a cover, and barely gets the three before Humanity kicks out!

Jim Taylor: A big victory for Nero leading up to the tag team championship match at World's Strongest!

Nero leans over to shake Humanity's hand and Humanity ignores it and rolls out of the ring just in time to be blindsided by Zack Sullivan! Zack lays into Humanity on the outside with stomps to the midsection while Nero shouts at him to stop, but with his back turned Nero gets decked by Nightmare who appeared through the audience and takes out Nero with Bad Dreams and Nero's head bounces off of the mat upon impact. Zack sees this and comes in for the save but he's too late as Nightmare escapes and checks on Humanity on the outside while Zack hurls out insults and threats at Nightmare and Humanity while Anna scolds him while checking on Nero.

Jim Taylor: Things are certainly heating up between these two teams!

*Commercial*

The team of Hiro Saiko and Max are already in the ring with Max eyeing up Hiro, unsure of what to think of his partner.

“Enter Sandman” hits and Dustin Dreamer steps out receiving a nice pop from the fans, and he quickly walks down to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing their opponents, first from Chicago, Illinois and weighing in at 220lbs, Dustin Dreamer!

Jim Taylor: Dustin suffered his first loss in CWA last week at the hands of Enigma, no thanks to Azazel though, but tonight he looks to get back on the winning track and redeem himself…

“Tooth and Nail” now blasts throughout the arena and the fans become unglued as their hometown hero Jacob Wayne steps out, receiving a loud pop from them. He takes a minute to soak it in before making his way to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: and his tag team partner from Cincinnati, Ohio and weighing in at 225lbs, “Relentless” Jacob Wayne!

Jim Taylor: What a homecoming this is for Jacob Wayne! He’s been in a bit of a slump as of late so hopefully tonight he can get back to winning, and in his hometown no less

Tim Coleman: Yeah, how embarrassing would it be for this guy to come back to his hometown in front of his friends and family and lose? If I were him and that were to happen, well you wouldn’t see me sticking my ugly mug back in this town anytime soon!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Tag Team Grudge Match
    Dustin Dreamer & Jacob Wayne vs Hiro Saiko & Max

Dreamer starts off the match with Max and right away he has Max trapped in a side headlock, but Max quickly shoves him away to the ropes, and off of the rebound Dustin ducks underneath a clothesline by Max and connects with a nice pele’ kick to the temple of Max that has him stumbling back. Dustin looks to put an end to Max early with a bull hammer elbow, but Max has the wherewithal to avoid any contact and from behind he catches Dustin with a back suplex! Dustin holds his head on the mat as Max mounts him and begins unleashing a barrage of stiff, clenched fist punches to the head of Dustin until the referee Karl Rooney has to warn him to lay off.

Tim Coleman: Max has been warned about that in the past, but it doesn’t stop him from doing it still

Jim Taylor: With his mental state of mind I don’t think he’s one to abide by the rules, Tim

Dustin crawls back up using the ropes as leverage, and senses Max coming in at him and he fires off a sharp back elbow that rocks Max back. Dustin using his agility propels himself off of the ropes hitting a nice springboard plancha on Max, and immediately goes for the cover only getting a one and a half count before Max gets a shoulder up. Dustin props up Max and lays into him with stiff kicks to the back of Max, but all those does is fire up Max, who stands up looking at Dustin with a crazed deranged look in his eyes, and any offense Dustin does to him has no affect as Max levels him with a short arm lariat out nowhere! Max with the cover but only a one count as Dustin gets a shoulder up, and Max drags him over to the corner where he tags in Hiro, and Hiro springs into action unloading onto Dustin with stomps in the corner.

Jim Taylor: Dustin Dreamer is in a bad way now in that corner, and is in dire need of a tag out to Jacob.

Dreamer’s eyes are nearly glazed over as Hiro has him propped up in the corner in a seated position, and connects with a running dropkick and Dustin nearly looks out of it now as Hiro drags him out of the corner and instead of going for a pin Hiro lifts up Dustin in a suplex position, and this allows Dustin to counter out of it and drops Hiro on his head with a German suplex out of desperation! Dustin crawls back to his feet the same time as Hiro, and as Hiro turns around he’s dropped by Dustin with a dropkick, and then another dropkick taking down Hiro and Dustin tags in the fresher Jacob Wayne, and the crowd explodes to life as their hometown guy enters the match. Jacob waits as Hiro slowly rises to his feet and catches him with a double underhook back suplex into a pin, but it’s broken up by Max who comes in stomping away on Jacob as the crowd boos him. Max is ready to unleash more punishment on Jacob, but he’s quickly stopped by Dustin Dreamer who nails him with a picture perfect missile dropkick!

Jim Taylor: This match has gone awry quickly!

Jacob is up and hits his Small Package driver on Hiro to a loud pop from the crowd, but he’s not done yet as he locks in the seated abdominal stretch and Hiro immediately taps out!

Lindsay Monahan: Here are your winners, Jacob Wayne and Dustin Dreamer!

They have their hands raised by the referee before shaking each other’s hand, and Jacob asks for a microphone as Dustin exits the ring.

Jim Taylor: They made a formidable duo tonight, and both men get back on the winning tack and now it looks like Jacob has something to say

Jacob: Dustin, we sure made one hell of a team even though we don’t like each other, and it was nice to pick up a win again in my hometown no less.

A big pop for that.

Jacob: Now, I’ve got bigger fish to fry though, and that is NovaKain.

The crowd boos loudly at that name.

Jacob: Last week he had the gall to attack me for no reason, and has stated that it was nothing personal, well bub I took it personally. When someone attacks me like that trying to injure me and put an end to my career, yeah you can bet I’ll take it personally and I’m not gonna just stand by and let you get away with it though. I want you one on one at World’s Strongest, do you have the guts to accept my challenge or are you just another coward?

With that Jacob hands off the microphone and rolls out of the ring slapping hands with some fans as he walks back up the ramp.

Jim Taylor: You have to admire Jacob’s courage, but is it smart for him to challenge a man like NovaKain?

Tim Coleman: It’s dumb Jim, plain and simple. NovaKain is a guy that you don’t want to openly challenge like that, and Jacob Wayne will most likely regret it.

*Commercial*

Back from commercial and backstage we see Hiro Saiko laid out on the floor, and standing above him is Max and he drops a lead pipe causing a loud clang before leaving as medical officials arrive on the scene to check on Hiro.

Jim Taylor: That's the second person that Max has assaulted and most likely injured, someone has to do something about him!

Tim Coleman: Don't look at me!

"Carol of the Bells" falls over the arena and Azazel slowly but surely steps out.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first, Azazel!

Jim Taylor: Azazel made it to this match by making quick work of Max last week

Tim Coleman: I think he may have knocked more screws loose in that guy's head

As the lights go out all over the arena, the music and video begin to play and as Enigma takes the stage, standing atop the ramp, as his longtime fans go insane with some chanting his name and others booing him. The pyro begins to fall from above and also sparks up from below as Enigma blows out a huge puff of smoke (like Goldberg). With that, Enigma begins his slow methodical pace to the ring (like the Undertaker). He makes his way to the ring and then paces around the ring looking eerily at some fans and breaking into laughter at others as if he was insane as he makes his way around and back to the ring steps. He then climbs into the ring, removes his excess attire and sites in the opposing corner awaiting the next move with complete focus in his eyes and utter ill intent in his heart for his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: and his opponent from Jacksonville, Florida he is the current High Voltage champion, Enigma!

Jim Taylor: These two bitter rivals clash once again!

The referee calls for the start of this match as the two former rivals stare down one another, each more than eager to earn the victory tonight and move one step closer to a World Championship match...

...but then an unfamiliar theme blares on the loudspeakers. It once belonged to a stone-cold murderer who reigned with an iron fist. But now, it heralds the coming of the World Champion, Cyrus Truth. He looks positively irritated at being out here, shooting glares at both men in the ring as he heads down the ramp towards commentary. Both men regard Cyrus with glares of their own, both having crossed paths with the Wayward Warrior in the past and both looking to unseat the Exile as World Champion. Cyrus has a seat next to Jim and Tim at commentary as the commentary duo look a bit wary at the oft-times unhinged champion.

Jim Taylor: Um, well...welcome Cyrus to commentary. What, ah...what brings you here?

Cyrus Truth: Well, apparently even the World Champion has to be a good employee and do as his higher ups tell him to do. Richmann insisted I do commentary for this match, so here I am. Never mind the fact that he could be finding me that worthy adversary that I've yet to find or giving me that worthwhile match to test my skills...no! I have to sit out here and DO COMMENTARY.

Tim Coleman: You don't sound too enthusiastic about it, Truth. You do know that we're in the middle of finding your "worthy opponent?" Ruler of the Ring Tournament and all?

Cyrus Truth: Tim, why is it that every time you open your mouth, you seem to insult my intelligence? I know what this match is, and quite frankly I don't care all that much. These two morons might be some of the best that this company has to offer, but as I've consistently proven, being "the best" in this shell of a company doesn't mean a thing when you go up against me.

The momentary distraction of Cyrus's walk to ringside gives Enigma a window of opportunity, rushing Azazel and backing the behemoth into a corner, battering him with an assortment of elbows, chops, and punches. Enigma backs off just long enough to avoid the DQ before running back in...RIGHT INTO the waiting arms of Azazel, who is not happy with the cheap shot and powers Enigma down with the belly to belly slam. Azazel growls as he's back to his feet, stalking Enigma as he gets to his feet. Azazel goozles Enigma, looking for the chokeslam...but Enigma frees himself and kicks the knee out from under Azazel. Enigma DDTs the monster and quickly goes for a cover, only managing a two count.

Enigma, in a frenzy, continues to batter Azazel with knees and leg drops, knowing full well that keeping the stronger man on the mat is his best chance of ending this match quickly. Meanwhile, Cyrus is sniping at commentary, who while admitting the damage that Enigma is inflicting is impressive also makes note that he finds Enigma's wrestling style sloppy and inefficient. Tim and Jim don't agree with him, but the World Champion just seems to be full of vitrol tonight as he calls Enigma a "survivor" and "crafty", but doesn't hesitate to mention that he's not up to Truth's personal criteria of pro wrestling excellence.

Well, Enigma might not hear him, but he does sense Cyrus's disdain as he takes a second to mockingly wave at The Exile. Cyrus pretty much yells at commentary that he's being an idiot for doing so, and is proven right in this instance as the momentary taunt allows Azazel to regain his bearing and drill Enigma right in the jaw with a stiff right hand. Enigma clenches his jaw as Azazel bulldozes the High Voltage Champion with a blistering running shoulderblock. He then picks up Enigma and takes him down with a fall-a-way slam. Azazel covers, but only gets two.

Cyrus puts over Azazel's power, but says that's all Azazel has and that strength's not enough to beat him. Azazel begs to differ as he demonstrates what power can do as he picks up Enigma with one hand and looks to powerbomb him in the corner...

What?! Why is Dustin Dreamer's theme blaring? This gets Azazel's attention as he looks around him, wondering where his newest adversary might be approaching. It's not long, not more than a second or two, but it's enough for Enigma to turn his predicament into a jack-knife pin attempt, and he steals the win with his foot on the ropes! Enigma advances in the tournament, and Azazel is PISSED.

Jim Taylor: Give the assist to Dustin Dreamer, but Enigma moves on to the finals regardless!

Tim Coleman: What do you think about that champ?

Cyrus doesn't respond because he has removed his headset and has a staredown with someone he could be facing, Enigma. You could cut the tension with a knife as these two intense athletes stare down each other showing no emotion.

The cameras then cut to the back where Azazel is already in hot pursuit of Dustin Dreamer when he's blindsided by his enemy and they start trading blows until it gets broken up and Isaac Richman walks up.

Isaac Richman: Okay, I've had about enough of you two going back and forth. At World's Strongest I want you two to deal with your issues, and to make things more interesting seeing as how both of you are out for blood...it'll be a first blood match!

Isaac walks away looking pleased with his announcement as do both Dustin and Azazel as they stare at each other while being held back.

*Commercial*

“Dropping Plates” hits and the crowd pops out of their seats and cheer loudly for the returning Rolando Fuentes as he makes his way down to the ring in an extravagant robe, and he does his signature taunt as he walks to the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first from Houston, Texas and weighing in at 235lbs, Rolando “Ice” Fuentes!

Jim Taylor: Rolando making his in ring return tonight after a surprise return last week, and boy did he make an impact upon returning!

Tim Coleman: He sure did and I’m happy to see him back and if anyone can take out Crosby it is Rolando Fuentes! This man is a former world champion and a decorated star in CWA and around the globe.

Rolando removes his robe in the ring and hands it off to the timekeeper, and then does his signature taunt again, pounding his left fist on his chest and then throws both arms in the air as the crowd still cheers loudly for him.

The lights dim in the arena as “Seizure of Power” begins and once the song kicks in Kyle Crosby steps out to rather loud jeering from the fans, who strongly dislike him, and Crosby seems to enjoy the hatred from the fans as he smiles sinisterly at them as they boo him.

Lindsay Monahan: and his opponent from London, Ontario, Canada and now residing in Baltimore, Maryland and weighing in at 195lbs, “The Northern Nightmare” Kyle Crosby!

Tim Coleman: Would you look at him? He feeds off the hatred that these fans have for him, he enjoys it!

Jim Taylor: Well we all know that Crosby isn’t right in the head

Tim Coleman: That’s the understatement of the century, but tonight Rolando is going put him in place for good!

Crosby stands on the turnbuckle with his arms extended out as the crowd still continues to boo him mercilessly, and he turns towards Rolando who is itching to get his hands on Crosby, and Crosby just smirks devilishly as he hops off the turnbuckle.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Right away as the bell rings Rolando rushes in towards Kyle backing him in the corner until senior referee Billy Stevens has him back off, and once he does he puts his hands up in defense before looking to deck Crosby with a forearm smash, but Kyle was expecting that and counters and throws Rolando in the corner. Kyle proceeds to unleash vicious knife chops to Rolando’s chest that echo throughout the arena, and then as if Rolando hasn’t had enough Kyle unloads more on him with stiff kicks to the chest until Rolando slumps down in the corner in a seated position. Kyle wastes no time as goes in for the kill with a jumping corner dropkick, but Rolando slides out of the way just in the nick of time and Kyle catches himself before crashing and burning and as he turns around he’s taken down with an arm drag by Rolando much to the delight of the fans who are happy to see Rolando take some control. Rolando being the crafty technician that he is wrenches back on Kyle’s arm, and Kyle winces in pain trying to fight off Rolando and eventually does so with an arm drag of his own and before Rolando can get up he follows up by dropkick Rolando in the back of the head. He then extends his arms out to elicit more heat from the fans, but he pays dearly for it as Rolando grabs him from behind and drops Kyle over his knee with a backbreaker! Kyle writhes on the mat in obvious pain as Rolando goes for the cover but only a count of one as Kyle kicks out forcefully!

Jim Taylor: Rolando definitely not showing any ring rust so far and putting his vast technical skills on display

Tim Coleman: This guy can hurt someone in many different ways, and that filthy snake Crosby deserves every ounce of hurt that Rolando puts on him!

Rolando keeping Kyle grounded applies a sleeper on the mat, but Kyle is able to fight his way as he takes Rolando over his shoulder with a snap mare takeover and applies a rear chin lock with his knee digging deep into Rolando’s back. Then he begins to strike his knees into Rolando’s back with deadly force before releasing the hold, and then as Rolando is crawling back up Kyle catches him from behind with a cross face chickenwing submission with a body scissors.

Jim Taylor: I know you don’t share this opinion Tim, but regardless of his personality, Crosby is also an excellent mat tactician and hurt anyone just as well as Rolando can.

Tim Coleman: You can give the guy credit all you want that’s your choice, but I’ll be dead before I ever give this sicko any credit!

Crosby keeps the submission applied until finally releasing it, and begins toying with Rolando by slapping him on the head before taking him back down with a Japanese arm drag followed by elbows to the chest. Kyle then looks out at the audience and smiles at them all as they continue to boo him relentlessly, and then he goes to pick up Rolando in position for a bridging German suplex, but Rolando rolls out of it landing on his knees. Kyle turns around enraged by this and charges in at Rolando, but misses and Rolando clobbers him with a huge short arm lariat! Rolando begins to fire himself up now and the crowd shows their appreciation for him as he unleashes deadly heel kicks to Kyle, who is up on his knees now enduring the punishment he is receiving and Rolando looks to put the final touches on it with a spinning heel kick but Kyle narrowly avoids and surprise Rolando with a schoolboy roll up…but only a two count as Rolando kicks out!

Tim Coleman: Rolando not going down without a fight that’s for damn sure!

Both men are up now and Rolando goes for another short arm lariat, but Kyle counters it into an arm trap neckbreaker! Kyle now picks up Rolando to unleash punishment on him and does so by hitting Rolando with a stranglehold backbreaker! Rolando writhes around the mat in agony as Kyle hooks the leg…but Rolando kicks out again at two and Kyle can’t believe it as he begins to get angry with referee Billy Stevens. Taking advantage of Kyle having his back turned Rolando catches him from behind with a double knee backbreaker!

Tim Coleman: Backstabber, he catches him with the backstabber, pin him now Rolando!

Rolando hooks the leg…but only two and a half as Kyle kicks out just before three and Rolando wastes no time getting upset as he goes for his signature submission, The Ice Lock, a reverse Boston crab! He has it locked in and Crosby is scrambling to fight his way free.

Jim Taylor: The Ice Lock! He’s put away numerous opponents with that move, will Crosby be the next one?

Tim Coleman: I sure as hell hope so, come on tap out!

Crosby is struggling, desperately trying to fight his way out and reaching out for the rope that he’s just inches away from and he finally grabs ahold of it taking the breath of the fans who sit in disbelief now. Rolando relinquishes the hold and Kyle is slowly rising up to his feet, and Rolando goes for a super kick, but Kyle catches his boot and spins him around looking to put him away with Canadian Venom, but Rolando gets out of it in time and drills Crosby in the chin with a nasty super kick! Crosby is in a daze as Rolando hoists him up and brings him back down on his head for The Ice Pick! He hooks the leg…

One

Two

THREE!

Lindsay Monahan: Here is your winner, Rolando Fuentes!

The crowd is going wild as Rolando slowly rises to his feet to celebrate as his arm is raised in victory.

Tim Coleman: Yes! Yes! Yes! He did it, I told you he’d do it!

Jim Taylor: You certainly did Tim, and what a match that was, so much back and forth action it was unbelievable what these two put each other through!

Tim Coleman: It was an unforgettable match because I sure as hell won’t forget seeing that slimy snake get his comeuppance!

Rolando is still celebrating in the ring enjoying the moment with the fans, and Crosby is slowly rising to his feet with an enraged look in his eyes, and before anyone can react Crosby drills Rolando from behind with a running double axe handle taking him down.

Tim Coleman: Oh come on now, you lost fair and square!

Kyle stomps away on Rolando as Billy Stevens tries to stop him, but Kyle shoves him away and goes back to kicking and stomping on Rolando. Then Kyle picks Rolando’s limp body up and puts him down with a hammerlock legsweep DDT into an arm trap cross-legged STF!

Jim Taylor: Now adding insult to injury with the Cobra Stretch!

Tim Coleman: Come on someone please get out here and put a stop to this lunatic!

Kyle wrenches back on the hold until finally more officials arrive on the scene trying to pull Crosby off of Rolando until he finally releases the hold. The officials back away and keep him at bay while Rolando is being checked on.

Jim Taylor: Rolando Fuentes may have won the match, but unfortunately Kyle Crosby made sure that he got the last laugh

The show closes out with Crosby watching from the outside as Rolando is being checked on by officials and medical staff.

*End Show*

Match Credits
    Jimmy King - Four way dance, Shade vs McGinnis, tag team match, main event
    Cyrus T - Humanity vs Nero James, Enigma vs Azazel

Promo Credits
    Jimmy King
    Willis

Match Graders
    Cyrus T
    Jimmy King
    Grim

Graphics
    Kilik
    Professor Booty
    Pizza Dog
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 04-20-2015 at 03:15 PM.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: CWA Adrenaline Rush: Live from Cincinnati, Ohio!

Final match has been added! The card for the next show will be up in a bit so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Indy Talent

Status

I enjoyed reading this. Still getting to grips with some of the characters, Jonathan McGinnis has my interest.

One Bad Ass Assassin

Status

Great work from all you guys!!!

I like the work from some of the new guys, and you can tell they have put a lot of work into their characters. I like Enigma. I don't know how he keeps it up, or how old he is in the fed, but some good stuff. Can't wait to read more of the rp's to see how everyone has evolved.

Great job match writer guys.

An Enigma of God!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Morgan View Post
    Great work from all you guys!!!

I like the work from some of the new guys, and you can tell they have put a lot of work into their characters. I like Enigma. I don't know how he keeps it up, or how old he is in the fed, but some good stuff. Can't wait to read more of the rp's to see how everyone has evolved.

Great job match writer guys.
    Thanks for the nod Morgan. As for my character, let's just say this was not my first ride through CWA but I appreciated it enough to come back and even more to be welcomed upon my return.

As for keeping it up...ah....I've been writing for this one individual character since 1999. So other than a more personal basis or link to my character there is a lot of history that goes into it as well.

Whenever u hear me say time being precious, it's not saying so for granted bc honestly I could evolve Enigma forever. But I have an idea for a book I wanted to write since 1999 whixh is where Enigma was born and other characters I hold dear to me remain anonymous for that book I plan to start again on hopefully soon. It was to be a comic book but finding a team and an artist were hard enough. One lady even asked me in my past reading the rough draft if I was a Christian. That killed my motivation but we shall see as time has only encouraged me more and so has the story evolved into an even deeper darker trail.

Anyways that's a little info on me and my motivation. Anyways, back to the field of social services.

Hope that clarifies things on the man behind the Enigma!

And Willis...thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it shall be in the CWA!

Join The Clique! Join the CWA!

HOSS MOD

Status

Enigma, McGinnis...y'all are both screwed when you step into the ring with the king.

An Enigma of God!

Status

CT...you know how long I've been trying to corner you and in that you also know how long you have been ducking me. But like I said...time is precious and in that dear sir your days as "champion" are numbered. Whether now or later you will bow down to me!

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King David View Post
    CT...you know how long I've been trying to corner you and in that you also know how long you have been ducking me. But like I said...time is precious and in that dear sir your days as "champion" are numbered. Whether now or later you will bow down to me!
    "Ducking you?" You must have me confused with some other guy YOU'VE NEVER BEATEN.

An Exile bends his knee to no man.

An Enigma of God!

Status

Lol Cyrus. I'm looking forward to our meeting whenever and however that occurs.

As to ur comment...in character....I say....what you will not bend to no man to every man has his breaking point. And when the time is perfected you will be broken!

And to the unbeaten all dominos at some point by man or element fall down. For they do not enable themselves.

Thread Information