Thread: Logo Request

Status

Logo Request

So this is a bit different than the typical avatar and sig requests. I play an online rugby management sim called Blackout Rugby. I have two clubs and would love someone to take a swing at making logos for the two clubs. The clubs are supposed to be linked so I would like the logos to be similar.

The max logo size is 200x200 and I believe they need to be a jpg format. My thought is to have a basic badge shape, with the club name (not the location) along the top in stylized matched font, with an outline of the given animal below that. I'm thinking black and orange for the colors. A bold, bright orange but not getting into neon type tones. For the animal, I'm currently using the outline of a rhino head and was thinking that would work (see below), though it doesn't have to be this actual clipart as I just found it online.

The two teams are the Regina Rhinos and the Zagreb Dragons. So one logo with the Rhino and the word Rhino, and the other with a dragon, with the word Dragon.

Hopefully that makes sense and someone feels up to tackling it. I'm tempted to try it myself but... lazy and unskilled

Last edited by Big Papa; 04-12-2015 at 12:45 AM.

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    Federated States of Micronesia

Re: Logo Request

I like to make logos, so I give it a shot. It's just a simple, 5 minute work, but maybe you like it enough. Otherwise I could make something much more complex. ... And I saved these images as .psd-files, so they can be changed in any way, if you want something added or changed or whatever.

Status

Okay, those are plain awesome. Simple is what I was hoping for, to be honest, and I think you nailed them. Can't think of any adjustments or changes. Thank you tons.

The site also allows jerseys so might request that at some point as well.

Status

Okay, I sorta lied. But nothing major. Is it possible to make them a bit shinier? Not overtly so, but just a bit polished looking.

GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE...

Status
      Country                    Federated States of Micronesia

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Okay, I sorta lied. But nothing major. Is it possible to make them a bit shinier? Not overtly so, but just a bit polished looking.
    Of course. Something like that maybe ? Or are they now to yellow-ish ?

Status

It looks a little yellow ish at the lighter spots. But the darker parts are still a good strong orange. Looks really good to my eye. Thanks again.

Thread Information