View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Alberto El Patron

8 50.00%
  • Stardust

8 50.00%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Alberto El Patron Vs Stardust

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Alberto El Patron Vs Stardust

~~~ALBERTO EL PATRON~~~

~~~STARDUST~~~

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Alberto El Patron Vs Stardust

I'm a big fan of Cody. Have thought he's underrated since basically day 1 and despite everything he's had to put up with he's still showing he's a great talent the last couple of weeks and I really enjoyed his match vs Cena on Raw even.

I rate AEP kind of similar I have to say as nothing he's done since leaving that's blown me away, but has consistently performed well and left little to complain about, as well as had very strong performances on the mic and has turned out to be a heck of a techníco. Just the fact that he's had so many more opportunities overall than Stardust it makes this an easy win his way.

Two very good talents here. I like this matchup.
    C'est Magnifique~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Yooooo Mang

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Alberto El Patron Vs Stardust

Cody is still putting on greats matches even being stuck in this horseshit overdue gimmick...

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

El Patron hasn't done anything outstanding yet on the indys, but he's not stinking the joint out either, and this Stardust gimmick is making it hard to enjoy anything Cody does these days. Match quality they're pretty even.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    El Patron hasn't done anything outstanding yet on the indys, but he's not stinking the joint out either, and this Stardust gimmick is making it hard to enjoy anything Cody does these days. Match quality they're pretty even.
    I was looking for something to say about this match, and this fits it pretty well.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information