View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Damien Mizdow

8 61.54%
  • Dalton Castle

5 38.46%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Damien Mizdow Vs Dalton Castle

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Damien Mizdow Vs Dalton Castle

~~~DAMIEN MIZDOW~~~

~~~DALTON CASTLE~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Damien Mizdow Vs Dalton Castle

The battle of amazing gimmicks

Went with Dalton. There is nothing in wrestling more spectacular than Dalton right now. That character is fucking glorious. And to even further seal it, he's got another awesome character in Ashley Remington! And both characters actually have some fun matches to their name!

Mizdow is really awesome at what Mizdow does. However, if this was 2013 Sandow, he would have a really good case for this tournament. Not to sound like a total Jim, but Mizdow really doesn't. He comes off pretty dumb in those tags with Miz, and while it's amusing, it doesn't always translate to good match quality.

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8vnXFeT3os
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 04-11-2015 at 12:32 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information