View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi

10 71.43%
  • Triple H

4 28.57%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Triple H

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Triple H

~~~HIROSHI TANAHASHI~~~

~~~TRIPLE H~~~

-------------------------------------

I can't wait to see the explanations on this one

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Triple H

lack of exposure hurts takalaka so I gotta go with triple h for that really awesome nWo vs. DX match at Wrestlemania
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Hiroshi Tanahashi Vs Triple H

I gotta say this. Anyone who votes for HHH(who I am a big fan of and always will be) over Tanahashi should have their Wrestling Fandom card revoked

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

If there were ever a vs. match that deserved to be a shutout, it's this one. Trips even getting one vote to be in this thing to begin with is a miscarriage of justice of the highest order.
    C'est Magnifique~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

One of these wrestlers needs 7 run ins from the Monday Night Wars in order to have a match people will enjoy

One of these wrestlers is still in his prime and can still put on fantastic main events.

Ok I'm being facetious because HHH had some good performances in 2014, but he is nowhere near close to Tanahashi's level. Tanahashi's feuding with the worst guy in NJPW right now and I'd still take that over the shitshow that was HHH Vs Sting.

Thread Information