View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kalisto

9 56.25%
  • Drew Galloway

7 43.75%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Kalisto Vs Drew Galloway

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Kalisto Vs Drew Galloway

~~~KALISTO~~~

~~~DREW GALLOWAY~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Kalisto Vs Drew Galloway

Ooooooooooooh. Tougher match-up than you would think.

Drew has had some really solid stuff since coming onto the indies. I can't speak for his return to European promotions but he's done some good stuff in Gabeland. One of the more enthusiastic and motivated workers there. He's dealing with some really shitty match booking there, but he's still a solid guy there. Even good performances with shitty Ricochet.

Kalisto rocks and is a highlight of NXT. However, he's been given some very uninspiring partners. Sin Cara is good but just seems so lazy in Lucha Dragons tags. Can't wait to see more main roster Kalisto, though.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Kalisto's pretty overrated. When I saw him in AAA he wasn't even a top 50 Luchadore and now that he's in NXT he's literally one of the only guys that crowd doesn't get behind. Everyone always tries to point the finger at Sin Cara for why their matches aren't very good, but every time I see Sin Cara on Superstars and Main Event he's pretty freakin' awesome. In his limited singles run, Kalisto's fun to watch but there's just so little substance there. Maybe he'll finally have a good run on the main roster but meh...I can't say I'm a fan. Never have been all the way back to his indy days really.

Galloway's not someone I think is an elite natural talent or wrestler, but his passion for wrestling in combination helps him put in a lot of good work in a lot of different places. He's a poor man's Hero in that he rates high on having a lot of different matches in a lot of different places, nothing I've seen is a real MOTYC-level, but much better than Kalisto. Galloway wins.
    Punishing evil from her lonely throne! The Imperious Queen of Executions~

Her naked passion exposed for all to see! The Scandalous Superstar Idol~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

I would disagree with Zero with his claim 'Kalisto in NXT is literally one of the only guys that crowd doesn't get behind', because they do like him, they do the Lucha chants and for the most part I think they pop for his moves when he's on the comeback. The crowd loved him in that touring match with Tyler Breeze. I do think they have lost interest in Lucha Dragons as a whole so their matches can be silent at times.

I need to see more Galloway, anyone recommend me some matches from his indy run before I vote?

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Well yes, they are bored of the Lucha Dragons which he's the spotlighted member of and 98% of his matches has been competed under. When has the crowd into his comeback or into the team? Their matches*this year*vs: Blake & Murphy (They weren't), the Takeover rematch (They weren't and my God was he awful in that match), vs Jordan & Dillinger (They weren't), vs Enzo & Cass (They weren't). Those are his Full Sail matches in 2015, so you're looking at a minimum 4-5 months of poor performances, and I'd argue longer.*

That Breeze match was in front of the Columbus crowd, not the NXT crowd I particularly was talking about with that comment, no? Plus it was the first NXT on the road, they were going to be hot for everything. And that match was good, but on the standard of "best wrestler" I'm not sure how far a good 7 minute match should take you.

He's done better on the main roster and I thought their match vs Kidd/Cesaro was actually quite good, and The Ascension matches were flat out nifty. But in the end we're still looking at a relatively small size of even actively good matches/performances while in the last year he's had really no truly standout performances or matches.

Drew's big matches are on EVOLVE and most of his UK work doesn't make it online that I've found anyway. Outside of some random stuff like vs Davey Boy Smith Jr, He had a match vs Roderick Strong, & one vs PJ Black that were well worked and good stuff, not top level. (Also a cage match vs Roderick that I haven't seen but got good feedback on) His match with Hero I thought was actually a bit disappointing and matches vs Ricochet and Gargano are just like...if you like those guys then maybe those matches could be good. Galloway like I said earlier isn't a great natural talent. Just has done better than Kalisto this year.

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Personally liked Galloway's match with Swann in EVOLVE.

Only shitty thing about Galloway aside from being in a company with shitty booking that hinders his matches are the generic speeches he gives out and the need to Davey the industry.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

I'm with you on Gabe's booking. I think that hurts a lot of people in WWNLive personally.

Thread Information