View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Roman Reigns

22 84.62%
  • The Miz

4 15.38%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Roman Reigns Vs The Miz

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Roman Reigns Vs The Miz

~~~ROMAN REIGNS~~~

~~~THE MIZ~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Roman Reigns Vs The Miz

Ugh.

Reigns. He deserves as much credit for how great his match against Brock was. Even though he was somewhat carried by Bryan at Fastlane, it was still a really good match. Overpushed or not. He's still had some good stuff.

The Miz had a pretty decent series with Ziggler and his playing perhaps his best heel character to date, but I would hardly but him over anyone in the first round.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

I went with The Miz because one match doesn't save the year for Reigns to me.
    My BTB: 2013-The NXT Generation

[IMG]http://***************/46806_s.gif[/IMG]

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    I went with The Miz because one match doesn't save the year for Reigns to me.
    I gave you one more and I would even say that the match Reigns had with Orton at Summerslam overdelivered and was probably better than most of Miz's span from last year's tourney to this year.

I like the Miz but Reigns has had some noteworthy big matches. Matches. Plural.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    I gave you one more and I would even say that the match Reigns had with Orton at Summerslam overdelivered and was probably better than most of Miz's span from last year's tourney to this year.

I like the Miz but Reigns has had some noteworthy big matches. Matches. Plural.
    In that same respect, Reigns may have had some big noteworthy matches, but were all of those better because of him or was he carried through them?

Also, Miz's year has spawned Mizdow. Since Damien Sandow is actually more over from his time with Miz, I'd say that you could also credit their partnership to that one. Because without them pairing up, Sandow would probably still be doing random gimmicky acts instead of being the most over he's probably been in his entire career in the WWE.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

In that same respect, Reigns may have had some big noteworthy matches, but were all of those better because of him or was he carried through them?

Also, Miz's year has spawned Mizdow. Since Damien Sandow is actually more over from his time with Miz, I'd say that you could also credit their partnership to that one. Because without them pairing up, Sandow would probably still be doing random gimmicky acts instead of being the most over he's probably been in his entire career in the WWE.
    You say this but one can make an argument about what you said with The Miz by saying that without Mizdow's impressionist gimmick landing on the Miz, there wouldn't be a lot of stream to Miz's heel revival. Ergo, you can say Mizdow has helped carried Miz in terms of character.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    You say this but one can make an argument about what you said with The Miz by saying that without Mizdow's impressionist gimmick landing on the Miz, there wouldn't be a lot of stream to Miz's heel revival. Ergo, you can say Mizdow has helped carried Miz in terms of character.
    That's why I said their partnership is credited to Sandow being more popular. It's a package deal really, hence why I said without Miz, Sandow would just be a more updated version of Charlie Haas in part of his singles run in the WWE. Sandow has just as much to do with Miz's negative crowd response as Miz has to do with Sandow's positive reaction. But to me, it's kind of a balance thing ya know?

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Weak matchup here. Reigns is showing signs of improvement and had some good matches here and there, including the latter run of the Shield and the 'Mania match in which he did most of the heavy lifting.

On the other hand Miz sucks. Reigns wins.

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

How many great matches does Reigns need before people saying he's getting carried.

Reign isn't going to go far here because all the Cena hate has been transferred onto him but I think he should go far, probably not as far as last year considering his work with Shield but he's had some really good matches with DB/Orton/Lesnar, but that injury also had him out for a while so he probably doesn't go far even if people didn't hate him.

Relentless Admin

Status

carried argument.

Reigns has been in two great main events in back to back PPV's and he has played his part in both of them. Yep he pretty much sucks as a character and talker, and they put him into a position he shouldn't of been in, but when these big singles PPV matches come around, I think he's delivering the goods.

Miz on the other hand has really found his stride again in his character and is the best heel he's been since his 2011 run with the WWE title. That said..........name a great Miz match this past year.

On Vacation

Status

This past year, it is definitely Roman Reigns.

Say My Name

Status

I am the biggest Miz fan you will find. He is one of the best heels at what he does but how anyone can vote him over Reigns is beyond me...
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Status

Crediting Miz for how great Mizdow is is just THE WORST argument to vote against Reigns. If you don't like Roman, just say so. Lord knows you have company in that ship.

Miz hasn't had a notable match all year. Reigns has two. Not the best matchup but seems clear cut to me.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Total Nonstop Silk: Reviewing TNA from the Moment of IMPACT
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Thread Information