View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jimmy Uso

6 42.86%
  • Hirooki Goto

8 57.14%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Jimmy Uso Vs Hirooki Goto

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Jimmy Uso Vs Hirooki Goto

~~~JIMMY USO~~~

~~~HIROOKI GOTO~~~

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Jimmy Uso Vs Hirooki Goto

Goto. I can say the same things I said about Jey vs. Honma, but add that Goto is stronger than Honma. Goto's tags with Shibata were some of my favorite things to look forward to on NJPW shows and he's always a nice hand during tournaments.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

gonna have to abstain from this one I've only seen Goto wrestle 1 time so I don't really have a opinion on him.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

Often in these kind of polls people just look at "who has the best matches", and obviously Goto does ahead of Jimmy, but compared to the top level of his contemperaries (Sugiura, Ishii, Ibushi, Styles, Honma) he doesn't really compare that well despite maybe having the best singular match vs Ishii. But here's something he does that's really rare among Japanese wrestlers in that he worked every one of his highly regarded singles matches completely different than the others. (vs Ishii/Tenzan/Okada) He's a master at flipping his style depending on his opponent. And his opponent feather in his cap is how he gets the best out of everyone. And I do mean everyone. Those tags Nicky was talking about is when they were pushing Shibata and often Goto was often relegated to facing the lesser member of the opposing team. Whether Makabe, Captain New Japan, or even Nakanishi, he made it work, always, and in addition to pulling Tenzan's best possible match out, nobody else has gotten that much out of such a wide array of different talent levels as Goto, save for perhaps AJ. He's an excellent pro wrestler and here's a 3 match sampler in the vein of Ishii to see some of the high-end stuff. (To my dismay the Tenzan match appears to have been taken down. NO. If found by other fans that's cool, I'll rep you, if not count it as an unseen bonus)

w/Katsuyori Shibata vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Tomoaki Honma - April 2014 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l...ata-njpw_sport

vs Tomohiro Ishii - November 2014 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a...oto-njpw_sport (I know I'm double dipping with this Ishii match but it really should be seen by everyone. Just watching it makes you 10% more manly)

vs Shibata - March 2015 -*http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j5v4k
    Punishing evil from her lonely throne! The Imperious Queen of Executions~

Her naked passion exposed for all to see! The Scandalous Superstar Idol~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Thanks for posting those matches bro. Those were really enjoyable to watch. I especially liked the November match with Ishii. After watching those. I'm definately voting for Goto.

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

I'm not as big a Goto guy as Zero is, but the man got a good tag team match out of Anderson and Gallows this year, that's more impressive than Uso's getting good tag matches out of good tag teams

Goto's got enough strong singles matches in the bag for this one. Thanks for pimping matches Zero.

Thread Information