Thread: Extreme Rules 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Extreme Rules Extreme Rules 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Seth Rollins’ first defense of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will come at Extreme Rules against the very Superstar who pinned the self-proclaimed “Future of WWE” at WrestleMania, Randy Orton.

Orton, a 12-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion, was named Rollins’ challenger on the April 6 Raw, after defeating Roman Reigns and Ryback in a No. 1 Contender's Triple Threat Match. Now, he looks ahead to his opportunity against the WWE World Heavyweight Champion at Extreme Rules.

The WWE Universe is still raving about Orton and Rollins’ last encounter at WrestleMania, where The Viper ignited The Show of Shows by inconceivably countering Rollins’ Curb Stomp into a high-elevation, highlight-reel-worthy RKO. Whereas Rollins and Orton’s deeply personal and longstanding grudge was the foundation for that bout, their rematch at Extreme Rules will be not only emotionally charged, but also for the grandest prize in sports-entertainment.

Since then, the WWE World Heavyweight Champion has appeared less-than-eager to again cross paths with The Viper, but he will have no choice on Sunday, April 26, when Extreme Rules airs live on WWE Network.

Can The Authority’s boundlessly athletic poster boy — a CrossFit-conditioned machine who is arguably the most dynamic in-ring competitor to wear the WWE World Heavyweight Title — silence the doubters and cement his first championship reign with a pivotal victory over the more seasoned Orton, a third-generation Superstar who was pegged as a Legend-in-the-making his rookie year? Or will The Viper, who craves the opportunity to tap into his extreme and most sinister instincts, remind Rollins why he is the master of the RKO “outta nowhere,” and return to championship glory at Rollins’ expense?

Watch this gigantic WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match live when Extreme Rules takes over WWE Network Sunday, April 26, starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

I expect this match to get a stip pretty soon.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Interference as far as the eye can see

Rollins retains mainly because he has to be booked ti still be the WC when Brock returns

On Vacation

Status

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton

Yeah, I see Rollins retaining in this match. I can see a no DQ or Street fight for the stipulation. I see Rollins carrying the title until Summerslam, which is when I expect to see Brock wrestle again.

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Yeah no doubt Seth Rollins is retaining. Depending on whether they want The Authority involved or not this could very well be a Steel Cage match. If it is they better use it for the actual reason of keeping people out unlike Bray and Cena last year

Curtain Jerker

Status

I agree with the masses that Seth Rollins retains here. It's really a no brainer, I would like for it to be a clean match but it's probably gonna be filled with interference costing Orton the match. Does this mean we are going to see this ending all the way till Summerslam of the authority helping Rollins win. Sounds pretty lame

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Rollins wins this but it should be a really solid match. I'm so pleased that Orton's back, and that he's being booked so well. Expecting a screwy finish, though.

Card looks superb so far.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Question is do they have their blowoff match at Payback, do they do a triple threat between reigns orton and Rollins or does reigns get a one on one match at payback. I'll be at payback so I'd like to see a good main event lol

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Personally think Orton-Rollins has legs - I reckon they'll face each other at Payback.

Of course, remains to be seen if they get Reigns involved.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I see this feud continuing past ER. Rollins should retain here and somehow Orton, maybe more guys get a shot at Payback. Not sure what stip they will have but a straight Extreme Rules/Falls Count Anyway would fit seeing how their feud has panned out.

Fight The Power

Status

Rollins wins but I have to wonder where this leaves Roman

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

People's Champion

Status

Interested to see what stipulation this will have. Rollins for the win. Rubber match at Payback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Rollins wins but I have to wonder where this leaves Roman
    I think Rollins is out of the Main Event title picture for a while. If Sheamus wins the IC title from DB at some point, I can see him going for that title.

Comeback King

Status

STIPULATIONS ADDED AFTER RAW: This is now a Steel Cage match and the RKO is banned.

-Personally think the Cage could work in stopping The Authority as long as it actually does and we don't have a Bray/Cena scenario like last year. Rollins winning clean would be an epic way to start his title reign.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

No way will it keep the Authority out. J&J will likely spend much of the match trying to climb in. Should be a good match still.

Thread Information