Thread: Extreme Rules 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Extreme Rules Extreme Rules 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Daniel Bryan rose above six other Superstars to capture his first Intercontinental Championship in a Ladder Match at WrestleMania. However, if the ever-popular “Yes!” Man hopes to hold onto the title, he’ll have to get past the Superstar who lost the championship that day, Bad News Barrett, at Extreme Rules.

A five-time Intercontinental Champion, Barrett’s most recent reign was marked by ignominy, as a packed field of contenders took turns stealing the title and playing a game of keep-away. Though Barrett officially lost the title at WrestleMania, he was never pinned or made to submit during a championship match over the tenure of his reign.

Looking to take out his frustrations on the newly crowned titleholder, Barrett targeted Bryan beginning the night after WrestleMania. Sheamus’ shocking reappearance interrupted the British brawler’s opening salvo, but Barrett succeeded in causing Bryan to lose to The Celtic Warrior by count-out days later on SmackDown. While the referee’s back was turned, Barrett — who was sitting in on commentary — left the announce desk and leveled Bryan outside the ring with a clubbing Bad News Bull Hammer Elbow.

Cheap shots, however, will not be an option at Extreme Rules, when Bryan and Barrett meet one-on-one. As both Superstars broke into WWE together as competitors on the first season of WWE NXT, the champion and challenger no doubt know each other well. How will their familiarity, not to mention their striking expertise, affect the outcome at Extreme Rules?

Will Barrett use his reach and size advantage, coupled with his blistering arsenal of forearms, big boots and Bad News Bull Hammer Elbows, to reclaim the title for a sixth time? Or will the tenacious and feisty Bryan rely on his encyclopedic knowledge of submission holds, as well as his face-smashing running knee, to retain the championship that many consider the title of purists?

Watch the excitement and when Extreme Rules airs live on WWE Network on Sunday, April 23, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

Should be a great match, and although he won't win, this is a good match for Barrett to have. He desperately needs to not look like a chump, and he won't in this match.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett

Yeah I think this is a wise decision to keep Barrett looking strong and holding off on a Sheamus versus Bryan feud. It would appear we will get Sheamus against Ziggler instead which will also be a great match. Card looking extremely strong right now.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett

Tbf they had the chance to make both World and IC matches multi man matches, and didn't which I am very happy about.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Bryan should keep the IC Title for am extended period time leading to an eventual World Title shot, so I see Barrett looking good in this match, but Bryan retains

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Yeah I think this is a wise decision to keep Barrett looking strong and holding off on a Sheamus versus Bryan feud. It would appear we will get Sheamus against Ziggler instead which will also be a great match. Card looking extremely strong right now.
    Yes, it is a good thing to have Barrett getting the rematch on a Pay Per View rather than a RAW or Smackdown. It makes the title seem more valuable if they hold off on rematch clauses until another Pay Per View. The Sheamus vs Ziggler match will probably happen to, with Sheamus getting the win. I see Bryan and Sheamus feuding the duration of the Summer.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Bryan retains for sure but should be a great match to watch! Card is looking good so far

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

As mentioned on RAW this match only takes place if Daniel Bryan is cleared. Doesn't sound particularly good for the Intercontinental Champion.

Thread Information