View Poll Results: Who is the better Pro Wrestler?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seth Rollins

20 68.97%
  • Tomohiro Ishii

9 31.03%

Thread: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Seth Rollins Vs Tomohiro Ishii

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Seth Rollins Vs Tomohiro Ishii

~~~SETH ROLLINS~~~

~~~TOMOHIRO ISHII~~~

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. One of the worst draws I could of pulled out

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Seth Rollins Vs Tomohiro Ishii

it's not too late to re-do the first round matches. Both guys very much deserve to go really far.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

THE MAN

Status

Re: WC's Best Wrestler Tournament 2015 1st Round - Seth Rollins Vs Tomohiro Ishii

I hate my honesty.

This for me is the best wrestler in the WWE over the last 12 months against the best wrestler in NJPW over the last 12 months, in fact Ishii was my nomination for wrestler of the year, he stood out as the consistent MVP of New Japan's indifferent 2014.

Seth will win this in a landslide, and is my pick to win the tournament, but I'll give my vote to Ishii here because he was unmissable last year and over-delivered against some crap opponents compared to a few big Rollins matches that under-delivered and the stone pitbull doesn't deserve a whitewash.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I hate my honesty.

This for me is the best wrestler in the WWE over the last 12 months against the best wrestler in NJPW over the last 12 months, in fact Ishii was my nomination for wrestler of the year, he stood out as the consistent MVP of New Japan's indifferent 2014.

Seth will win this in a landslide, and is my pick to win the tournament, but I'll give my vote to Ishii here because he was unmissable last year and over-delivered against some crap opponents compared to a few big Rollins matches that under-delivered and the stone pitbull doesn't deserve a whitewash.
    Fuck it. I'm going with Ishii too. I pretty much share the same feelings.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Lack of exposure is Rollins' downfall here. Gotta give it to Ishii.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Scoundrel

Status

I've seen Ishii's match with Tomoaki Honma from February, anyone got any other links to his matches over the last year?

On Vacation

Status

Tough one to call, but its hard for me to go against Seth Rollins at this point. He could very well be WWE's Superstar of the Year, too.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status
      Country                    Canada

I went with Rollins simply because he has been fantastic for years now and has impressed me the most out of anyone in wrestling over the past year. That's not to say that Ishii isn't great, because he too is great.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Ishii seems to be the de facto "guy" here which I can't really understand. 3 for Sugiura & 6 for Honma & 9 for Ishii? Are there even 9 people who've seen Ishii here? Still, deserves it & it's great he's not getting killed vs one of the most fanboyed guys currently going.

Here's 3 great Ishii matches in the last 12 months that are all awesome and all extremely different:

vs. KUSHIDA - April 2014 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1q...ida-njpw_sport

vs. Kota Ibushi - May 2014 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1w...ena-2014_sport

vs. Hirooki Goto - November 2014 - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a...oto-njpw_sport
    Punishing evil from her lonely throne! The Imperious Queen of Executions~

Her naked passion exposed for all to see! The Scandalous Superstar Idol~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Really tough choice here both Rollins and Ishii are tremendous hands in the ring. But I gotta go with Rollins on this one he's been more consistent over a longer period of time.

Thread Information