Thread: NXT Discussion - April 8, 2015 - GTS GTS GTS GTS

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

WWE NXT NXT Discussion - April 8, 2015 - GTS GTS GTS GTS

ITAMI'S SHOW OF SHOWS JOURNEY

See exclusive matches from WrestleMania Axxess and go behind the scenes as Hideo Itami prepares for his WrestleMania debut on WWE NXT this Wednesday at 8/7 C, only on WWE Network!

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: NXT Discussion - April 8, 2015

Guess we'll be getting the Batyle Royal contenders matches. Should be fun. Not overly interested in the other Axxess stuff

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

I am kind of wondering why in the hell they even had the tournament in the first place if Alex 'SAYITTOMAHFACE!' Riley, you know the man who just RETURNED TO THE ACTIVE ROSTER, was just given a spot with no questions. Anyone else notice that or was I the only one flipping out at the house about that one?
    My BTB: 2013-The NXT Generation

[IMG]http://***************/46806_s.gif[/IMG]

Merry Christmas

Status

Yeah I spotted him, made zero sense for him to be in there.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Really odd episode, but awesome at the same time, really would of made more sense to do it last week. I've been feeling for a few months now that Hideo has settled and been hitting his groove and this episode was all about that guy. The last 15 minutes where they focused on him on Wrestlemania weekend were a great insight into his career so far in the WWE, how could you not like that guy after watching that, very respectful fellow. The GTS stuff was excellent, it's his move again!

Matches wise, the two Itami ones were very good, interesting to see Neville work a more heel style. Balor Vs Breeze was fine, little short I thought.

I want that San Jose show in full on the network
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: NXT Discussion - April 8, 2015 - GTS GTS GTS GTS

Also it was really awesome to hear ADRENALINE RUSH ADRENALINE RUSH during the San Jose video package.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

This is what pisses me off about the WWE Network

With the massive amount of wrestlers/employees they have on their roster they could easily roll out segments like they did with Itami tonight, but instead they repeat Monday Night War shows and Legend House episodes from last year

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Absolutely enjoyed this weeks NXT like I do pretty much every week. I especially liked the video package that ended the show. Showing how much the main roster guys respect Itami is pretty cool and seeing his kids there enjoying seeing their dad on the grandest stage was also pretty cool to see. Even Hogan giving major props to Itami was cool to see.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I'm with Ed. This episode had some cool shit, but it felt really odd. Fuck, the whole ordering of NXT has felt really weird with all these remote location show and the stuff from the tapings being all out of order.

This episode was needed, though. Especially for Itami. After seeming like he could be a disappointment for the first few months, this episode (along with his Balor/Breeze matches of course) made it feel like he's right at home. I really enjoyed the video package documenting his Mania. Really cool stuff.

Neville vs. Itami was a great match. Neville can be a pretty solid asshole, it turns out. Had a good flow. Good stuff. The other two matches were pretty good.

fuck this is awesome chants before a match starts though. and this is wrestling chants every two minutes

also ADRENALINE RUSH ADRENALINE RUSH
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Yeah, good episode this week. Solid matches all around with both Itami matches being the standout matches in my opinion. The video package following the show with Itami was interesting look into his rise at NXT, and his Mania weekend. Also, it was very cool to see him hit the GTS finally and take back his move.

I'm with Ed, they need to add that San Jose show on the Network because it looked awesome.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Letterboxd

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Comeback King

Status

I really enjoyed this episode. I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it really was great. The in-ring action was awesome and the video package of the San Jose show was great. WWE really does make the best promo videos. Itami and Balor was a really good match for sure and I would like to see them go at it again in the future. They are 1-1 now so hopefully we will get a decider.

The Hideo video package at the end of the show was all sorts of awesome. It reminded me of them covering Bryan at Mania XXX. Neat stuff.

And next week Sami Zayn vs. Rhyno!

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Maybe we should all blow up Triple H's and The McMahons' (Stephanie and Vince) Twitter account telling them that the San Jose show was awesome and they should 1) Put it up on the WWE Network and 2) Definitely get a better camera setup and do that again at next year's WrestleMania weekend.
    My BTB: 2013-The NXT Generation

[IMG]http://***************/46806_s.gif[/IMG]

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Yaaay, NXT.

Oh, it's like 50% a clip show. Taking place before Mania, but airing after. Odd, but still enjoyable.

The two-man booth of Corey Graves & Rich Brennen continues to be a kickass commentary team. I can't actually find anything that detracts from the show on the commentary side. So refreshing.

Interesting to find Neville take the heel route in his & Itami's match, albeit it was subtle and not overtly heelish. Balor vs Breeze was shorter than I hoped, and Itami vs Balor was great, but, this was Hideo's episode. Just the ending video package alone MAKES him. Which is great to see, considering out of the 'Indy Five' signings he was probably the least... well, adjusted, perhaps? But now it seems like he's fitting right in and he's definitely going to be a bigger deal some time down the line.

Spoiler:

Merry Christmas

Status

Personally I don't know why they don't do an NXT special the Weekend of Wrestlemania, get as many eyes on the talent and brand as possible. I also wish they would films these shows on the road and post them on the network, so much stuff recently I'd quite like to see.

Anyway to today's look back at Axxess. Watching Axess isn't all that exciting but I'm sure being there is insane. Would love to experience it one day. However the draw for me of course is the wrestling and 3 decent matches booked.

Itami vs Neville - Quite possibly Hideo's best match to date. Man that was really cool. Credit to Neville of course who is such an amazing worker to be against, looks good with anyone. His Superkick near the end looked bad ass. GTS hinted at but still not hit, match ended on a real high and a big win for Itami who I wouldn't have picked over Neville to win, being post Mania we of course know he didn't. But great win for Itami.

Balor vs Breeze -
    I Guess the selfie stick got left behind. Not as good as the previous match, but still decent enough. I love Breeze but Balor was the right guy to win here. I find it interesting they didn't push Neville/Breeze forward since they are more likely to be moving up soon (Neville did). But respect for giving the newer guys that shot to go at it. This is the best final they could have booked and I hope they go out there and kill it.

*I'm in love with Dana Brook, dam hot*

Itami vs Balor - Great final match, both men went at it, but Itami looked amazing when he stepped it up a gear and went into beast mode to beat Balor, GTS teased twice but STILL not connected, it's coming though i'm sure. Balor is a great wrestler but Itami had the ring and deserved the win, I liked the show of respect after. Also good that they now have a win over each
    other. I hope we get to see a full feud in the future/ What an opportunity for Itami.

Itami's road to Mania - I thought this video package was brilliant and reminded me how big a deal Itami is and I'm glad he got his moment to shine. Oh and...GTS GTS GTS!

Thread Information