Thread: Extreme Rules 2015 - United States Champion John Cena vs. Rusev (Russian Chain Match)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Extreme Rules Extreme Rules 2015 - United States Champion John Cena vs. Rusev (Russian Chain Match)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    WWE’s premier international rivalry will be taken to the extreme when John Cena defends his newly won United States Championship against Rusev at Extreme Rules.

At WrestleMania 31, Cena was able to do something that no other Superstar could, and that was pin Rusev to capture the United States Championship. The Cenation leader prevailed over the Russian tank after nailing Rusev with a powerful Attitude Adjustment. Later that week, Cena declared he would hold a weekly open challenge for his star-spangled championship, until Rusev made his intentions clear, with The Super Athlete demanding a rematch against Cena at Extreme Rules for the title.

Yet, the WWE Universe is left to wonder if issues between Rusev and The Ravishing Russian, Lana, could distract Rusev as he heads into Extreme Rules. For the past several weeks, it seems the powerful couple has experienced several serious miscommunications. First, Lana accepted the match with Cena at WrestleMania on Rusev’s behalf without the former champion’s consent, and then Rusev knocked into Lana at The Show of Shows, allowing Cena to capitalize and win the bout. On SmackDown, Rusev took the microphone from Lana as she prepared to speak on his behalf. Is dissension creeping into their relationship?

The Extreme Rules event is notable for providing the WWE Universe with some of the most brutal and intense matches of the year. Cena has fought at the event for the past five years, competing in some of its most hard-hitting bouts, including Last Man Standing and Steel Cage Matches. Although Cena no doubt has the experience edge at this event, Rusev cannot be counted out so easily, as the raw power and intensity of The Hero of the Russian Federation is enough to satisfy the definition of the word “extreme.”

Can Cena prove his victory over Rusev wasn’t just a fluke? Can Rusev regain the United States Championship? And just how extreme will these two warriors get?

Find out which Superstar will reign supreme when Extreme Rules takes place live on WWE Network Sunday, April 26!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - United States Champion John Cena vs. Rusev

This match should be either Last Man Standing or Steel Cage Match. Both matches could end in a draw to make Rusev look strong and to extend the feud to Payback. Either way Cena leaves still the U.S. Champion

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Tough

Rusev can't lose twice in a row, yet Cena looks like he is being booked to be the US Champ for some time

Somekind of screwy finish or a draw

On Vacation

Status

I don't see this being a draw, if the WWE is wanting Cena to make the title more prestigious. Its going to be tough for Rusev to lose twice in a row, but other wrestlers (Bray Wyatt) have recovered from losing multiple times to Cena. Losing to Cena (who has been the top guy since 2005) really isn't a career killer, so him losing two Pay Per Views in a row shouldn't kill him. I see this being a last man standing match, or some type of match where Rusev can accidently beat himself (Eddie/Bull Rope, Cena/Tables Match, etc), or Lana costing Rusev the match, therefore I can see the screwy finish at least.

Fight The Power

Status

Best bet is on Rusev. Him ending Rusevs streak for America makes for a great WM moment but the us title belongs in the midcard.

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

People's Champion

Status

I don't think this will go to Payback. I think it will be a last man standing match so no one takes a pin. More specifically Rusev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Vacation

Status

This has Cena vs Ryback written all over it

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - United States Champion John Cena vs. Rusev (Russian Chain Ma

STIPULATION ADDED: This is now a Russian Chain Match.

-From my understanding they are going to be tied together by the chain and can use it as a weapon. Not sure this is going to be good for a feud ender to be honest. I guess it is being used as a way of making Rusev look strong? I don't know...

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: Extreme Rules 2015 - United States Champion John Cena vs. Rusev (Russian Chain Ma

it's a strap match basically which i generally despise. If this goes to Payback I don't mind so much. But if this is the last chapter, it's a very limiting match and poor choice following two great matches. This should have been some kind of No DQ match.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Idk. I'm into the chain match stipulation, tbh. I think they can make it work.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    Idk. I'm into the chain match stipulation, tbh. I think they can make it work.
    Yea, chain matches can work with the right guys but it seems people are moaning about it already.

Hopefully they don't do the four corners rule.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

STF with the chain wrapped around Rusev's neck seems like a great way to blow off their feud.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

If they don't do the four corners i will be into it better. Whatever happens im sure it will be a good match.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Eh at the Chain stip but yeah considering Cena & Rusev have some decent chemistry together I reckon they can pull it off tbh.

Thread Information