Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bell Connelly

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Bell Connelly

BELLCONNELLY

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    ― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    BOOPFUL STATISTICS

Bell S. Connelly

NICKNAMES:
    BeautyXBeast
    Warrior Woman
    The Queen of Boop Style

HEIGHT:
    5'5"

WEIGHT:
    102 lb.

HOMETOWN:
    Phoenix Arizona

ALIGNMENT:
    Chaotic Good (April,2015- Feb 2018)
    Chaotic Evil (Feb 2018-Present) (Well, that's just rude)
    FWA DEBUT:
    April 10, 2015 (April Fools...)

RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
    In a long term relationship with Chris Kennedy (Three years, strong)

ALLIES:
    Chris Kennedy -Boyfriend (Luv XXX)
    "Drama" The Llama-A bad tempered and an increasingly aggressive pet that Bell somehow keeps smuggling into events (Good Boy, Best boy)
    The Voices in Her Head (All I need...)

ENEMIES:
    Shannon O'Neal (WHY'D YOU MAKE ME DO IT?! YOU BROKE MY HEART!)
    Ryan Rondo (Haven't forgotten...)
    Cyrus Truth (HATE. HATE. HATE. SO MEAN)
    Anzu Kurosawa (Booped)
    Dinorah Redgrave (Booped)
    The Hellfire Club (Boop. Boop. Boop.)
    Saddle Sally (All I wanna do is Boop around Sally)
    Alana Allure (Booped)
    Alya Eli (Booped)

THEME SONG:

"I Ain't Weak" by Imagination Upgraded (April 2018-

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Princess Lolly (April 2015- August 2015)

"Tell The World" By Eric Hutchinson (August 2015-April 2018)

"Is She With You?" By Hanz Zimmer (Back In Business 2017)

PERSONAL LIFE:
    Obsessed with Disney and often invokes Disney and fairy tale imagery in her promos and gear, to the point when she's covered a few of their songs in Disney world

Once appeared on a Sesame Street short playing the role of "Kristen"

Despite appearances, Bell has proven herself to be oddly bright, Having been shown to speak up to four languages on (French, Spanish,Russian and Japanese) and has quoted Dante's Inferno on FWA programming
    Single handily keeping the glitter industry in business
    Has often described Cyndi Lauper as her hero
    Is a frequent visitor of children hospitals and has worked closely with the make a wish foundation
    Often alludes to voices in her head
    Claims to have died three times in her life

GIMMICK
    Beauty and Beast. Night and Day. Ying and Yang. She's Alice in Wonderland who fell into wonderland, made friends with the queen of hearts, only to stab her in the back to take her throne...

Bell ,as is clear to anyone who ever even just hears tales about her is insane. Unpredictable, even to herself at times, Of course, this isn't news for anyone watching for years, It's Common knowledge that Bell Connelly was always.....well....out there. but never before has her darker side of her strange little personality been more apparent . If you were to ask her, she would say that she's the same girl she's always been, and for the mos part that's somewhat true, she'll greet you with a smile or a hug and something nonsensical....but the moment she sees you as a threat to her goals? Well then Little Miss Sweet takes off that mask and will do whatever she needs to do to cut you down

It's hard to know what's real and what's a game to Bell. She can seemingly slip into several different personalities at a moment's notice, and of course she is still exceptionally charming when he wants to be, and uses this to her advantage when available. Somedays she is eloquent in speech and refined in cultural tastes and as cunning as a fox and other days she behaves like a ten-year-old boy, thrown into hysterics over knock knock jokes and knows every Britney Spears dance routine by heart....only to turn into a screaming vicious lunatic a few seconds later

In-Ring Attire
    Quite possibly the most colourful figure in FWA history. Bell has become synonymous with her bright pink attire decked out totally in bright glitter,

In recent times for more important matches, Bell has taken to cosplaying fictional characters and wrestling as them.

Mary Poppins (FWA 10th Anniversary Show, an outside show where the rain infamously thundered down so the umbrella came in handy
    Spoiler:

Generic Disney Princess (Back in Business XI)
    Harley Quinn ( Red White and Bruised 2016)
    Spoiler:

-Zatanna Zatara (Payback 2017 during Bell's and Shannon's return segment)
    Spoiler:

Wonder Woman (Back In Business XII)
    Spoiler:

BOOP-A-FULL ARESNAL

WRESTLING STYLE
    If you underestimate Bell even for a moment. you're dead. it's as simple as that. The best way to sum up Bell's wrestling style is; unpredictable. Despite all outwards appearances, Bell has proven herself to be a master of mental warfare able to put her foes off guard with her antics, only to kick them square in the face and even if you deal with the head games, Bell is a special kind of fighter there's a reason why they refer to her as BeautyXBeast. Quite simply while she's in that ring she's both. She's ungodly fast, often showing amazing balance and flexibility which allows her to deliver awesome athletic moves in that ring...and the longer the match goes on the more, the beast side of her offense begins to shine through the bright light behind those blue eyes or hers sharpen and intensify and shit gets real REAL fast. Going straight warrior woman getting more and more vicious and aggressive as the match goes on. Showing little regard for her safety or her foes.

In the past, she had shown to be a fighter of amazing heart, able to take merciless beatings and keep coming back for more. She's a glitter covered warrior princess and as long as she can pick herself up from the mat she'd keep fighting.

If Bell has a kink in her armour is in the fact that she's a very emotional fighter she wears her heart on her sleeve way too much. While such a thing can be viewed as great by fans, it does leave Bell prone to reacting on feelings instead of thinking her plans through, and will gradually get more and more frustrated the longer the match goes on, which would slowly dissolve her game-plan down to a brawl (A weakness that Ryan Rondo was able to exploit to perfection at BIB)

FINISHING MANEUVERS:
    Glitter-Bomb (Codebreaker)
    Tinkerbell's Requiem ( InSane/Last Voyage Elbow)
    Super Sweet Symphony (Black Mass; essentially a flashy version of Bitter Sweet Symphony with her own personal spin on it)

SIGNATURE MANEUVERS:
    Trip To Neverland-Essex Destroyer
    Ode to Tinkerbell -Hand Stand, Split legged Moonsault
    Glitterball-Running Cannon Ball
    Confetti Cannon-Exploding Front Dropkick (Often followed by a kip up)-
    Handstand headscissors takedown
    Bellsault-Moonsault press
    Matrix evasion
    Footloose-Eat defeat
    Running handspring cartwheel back elbow to foe
    The Dazzler-Once in a wheelbarrow position, Bell reaches back and applies a three-quarter facelock before falling into a seated position, driving the opponent’s jaw into her shoulder-
    Glitter Kick-Super Kick (Often comes out of nowhere and used primarily as an out of nowhere desperate momentum shifter)
    Rainbow Road- Cartwheel into a step up knee in the corner
    Ringing the Bell- Natural Selection
    Bell-Dog-Springboard Bulldog
    Three Suicide Dives delivered in quick succession
    ​Paradise City (Bicycle Kick-Often with done with Shannon O'Neal like posing and Posturing before hand, because fuck her. That's why.)
    While seated in a corner, she grasps the top rope with one hand on each side of the turnbuckle. When the opponent attempts to pull her off the ropes by her legs, she performs a back tuck, landing on her feet

COMMON MANEUVERS:
    Arm Drags (Often rapid fire)
    Belly to Belly Suplex (Sometimes running up and done to an opponent on the top rope)
    Sitout facebuster
    Diving back elbow
    Springboard Corkscrew Arm Drag
    Hip toss
    Running Knee to seated opponent's face
    Monkey Flip
    Running snapmare takedown
    Suicide drive
    Running low dropkick
    Snap suplex
    Knife edge chop
    Spin Kick
    Snap DDT
    Brisco Roll
    Leaping flying forearm
    Missile Drop kick
    Wheelbarrow facebuster
    Open Hand Slap
    STIFF headbutt (Often used in the same vein as the glitter kick, a desperate sudden attack to shift momentum to her advantage

ACCOMPBELLMENTS

FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Won: 11/12/2017, Mile High, Mile High Massacre

Lost: March 23th, Fight Night Defeated by Cyrus Truth

FWA Women's Champion X1
    Won: July 17, 2015, Game Over, defeated Shannon O'Neal
    Lost: August 08 2015, Red White and Bruised defeated by Shannon O'Neal
    23 days as champion

FWA Women's Champion X2 "The Empire Of Glitter"
    Won: September
    3th 2015, 10th Anniversary Show defeated Ayla El and Shannon O'Neal
    Lost January
    21st 2017, Trial By Fire, Defeated by Eimi Sanada
    507 days as Champion; Longest reigning Woman's Champion in history

nGw Woman's Champion (1X)

The only woman ever to hold the FWA/nGw title at the same time

FWA's "Rising Star of the Year" -2015

FWA's Champion Of The Year -2016

Runner up Woman of the year-2015 (Losing by a single vote)

Runner up Wrestler of the year 2016

Three-time nomination for Match Of The Year 2016
    (Cyrus Truth versus Bell Connelly 11st Anniversary Show.Cyrus Truth versus Bell Connelly versus Eyesnsane versus Mike Parr — Mile High Massacre match, Mile High. Bell Connelly versus Dinorah Redgrave — FWA Women's Championship, Back in Business XII)

Last edited by An Original Name; 05-01-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Bell Connelly

This is a very good character. We had someone make a similar female character, bubbly personality and all, but never could stick it out. The character has tons of potential. I hope you give FWA a good shot. You'll thrive, if so.

I can get you on this week's Fight Night card against a jobber. It's just to get you a quick W and flesh out the character a little more without having to focus too much on an opponent. Sound good?

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Looks pretty cool AON, I'm nearly sure Zoey Ellis used Kristen Bell as a picbase tho.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Looks pretty cool AON, I'm nearly sure Zoey Ellis used Kristen Bell as a picbase tho.
    Zoey Ellis isn't active anymore, and never again will be, so I'm allowing Kristen Bell for Bell Connelly.

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

The Man

Status

Yeah, Zoey was Kristen Bell. Baylee would be a great rep for this character, but Kristen is cool too. This looks like a very fun character for sure, almost like the female Chubby Carlos.

Welcome to FWA Original Name.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

MACHKA

Status
      Country                    Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Zoey Ellis isn't active anymore, and never again will be, so I'm allowing Kristen Bell for Bell Connelly.
    Very unfortunate, enjoyed a lot of Prem's work.

Status

Very unfortunate, enjoyed a lot of Prem's work.
    It is unfortunate. It wasn't entirely our decision. At a certain point, you can't keep allowing someone to return and give them the same chances and put forth the same effort to help if they'll just end up burning you.

But this isn't about a former member. I am looking forward to what AON offers with Bell Connelly.

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Loving this sign up. Welcome aboard.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

My only word of advice is not to get frustrated. The Divaa division is small right now and nearly all the Diva RPers have male characters right now as well. It's an increased workload but it helps keep things from getting monotonous with them. I'm sure if you are interested in doing a male character as well, the mods could come up with a way to make sure you aren't double booked every week, unless you're okay with doing two promos a week or just sticking with the Divas. Hopefully we can get a few more Divas here

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Welcome.

I wouldn't say that Bayley fits this character, I would say Alexa Bliss does moreso, Jimmy.

Not so sure about double booking but we try to make sure the promo deadlines are on different days for the shows if the case of double booking arises (we also try to split your characters between shows too)

Welcome aboard

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, here. I hope to live up to expectations and have some fun here and yes Golden That does sound awesome How would this work? Do I PM you a match or do I give you details to incorporate?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, here. I hope to live up to expectations and have some fun here and yes Golden That does sound awesome How would this work? Do I PM you a match or do I give you details to incorporate?
    I sent this via PM but will send it to you in here, too.

You post a roleplay/promo in the "promo thread" for that match's show. Here is the link to this week's card: http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=160417. It doesn't have a photo for your match because we haven't made a "character card" yet for Bell Connelly, but we will before next week.

This is the promo thread, where you'll post your promo/roleplay: http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=160447. We are a roleplay-based e-fed, which means each match competitor posts a roleplay and the one graded as better wins the match. You don't need to do the in-ring WWE-style promo. Be creative and think outside the box.

If you have additional questions, then shoot me a PM or ask in your sign-up thread. I, another mod or one of the members will certainly help you out. Welcome to the FWA!

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Oh no I was actually asking about the details of Jobber match in question. Do I write the match or would I need to give you details of what Exactly she does in the match? But thank you for the kind PM

Status

Oh no I was actually asking about the details of Jobber match in question. Do I write the match or would I need to give you details of what Exactly she does in the match? But thank you for the kind PM
    It is up to you. You have the right to request writing your match, and we will grant you that offer. As long as you send the match write-up in within a timely manner, preferably no longer than 24 hours after the promo deadline, then all is swell and dandy.

If you don't want to write it, or only want to write the match some weeks and not others, then you also have the right to let a moderator know of any specific moves or spots you want Bell to do. Otherwise, we will write the match based off your character bio's move list and gimmick. That's why we ask for five perfected movies and one to three finishers.

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Boobage Expert

Status

Welcome to the FWA! The womens division is always looking for new competition!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Status

Thought the move section was a little bare so added in a basic more section, and an appearance section too

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This is a cool sign up always good to have more people for the womens division. Shame about zoey she was going to be champ at some point with those promos.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Status

So, yeah. Given my RL responsibilities, taking on two seperate EFED charries was stupid and I can't commit to them both, so I don't think I can RP here for the moment at least.

Sorry for wasting people's time

On Vacation

Status

So, yeah. Given my RL responsibilities, taking on two seperate EFED charries was stupid and I can't commit to them both, so I don't think I can RP here for the moment at least.

Completely understandable. Thank you for giving FWA a try!

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

That's a shame man. You'd have done MAJOR things here, knowing the work you've done in CWA.

Thread Information