Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Status

Re: Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I never asked you to argue.

Not only better.. But literally destroys them. Like a jobber match. But don't get me wrong i do love both of them enough to re watch em many times. TMNT 1990 is on another level though.

I can actually say based on how much i can continue to rewatch it, id say its in my top 5 movies of all time.
    Nah brother. If you are treating an opinion as fact, I'll shut that shit down.

The Crow, Batman Returns, Mask Of The Phantasm, Blade, Darkman, The Mask, and The Rocketeer are all better 90s comic book films that shit and piss on TMNT in terms of acting, cinematography, screenwriting and visual effects. Also, you listed the TMNT soundtrack as a triumph when really it's dogshit. TMNT has a special place in my heart for nostalgic purposes but I'm able to differentiate between what speaks to my childhood and what a great film is.

You are still my Twin Peaks bro but you are way off here.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Nah brother. If you are treating an opinion as fact, I'll shut that shit down.

The Crow, Batman Returns, Mask Of The Phantasm, Blade, Darkman, The Mask, and The Rocketeer are all better 90s comic book films that shit and piss on TMNT in terms of acting, cinematography, screenwriting and visual effects. Also, you listed the TMNT soundtrack as a triumph when really it's dogshit. TMNT has a special place in my heart for nostalgic purposes but I'm able to differentiate between what speaks to my childhood and what a great film is.

You are still my Twin Peaks bro but you are way off here.
    Who said i was stating a fact. I find TMNT 1990 the greatest comic movie. Of course its my opinion. I fuckin love it.

Twin Peaks and Xfiles forever!!!!

Its absolutely sickening that more people don't like Twin Peaks. Its rapes GOT and TWD

I really hope you guys see that im fuckin around too. But yeah TMNT is by far my favourite comic book movie.

Rocketeer lol come on

I can't find a movie i watch only once a great movie. If there is no pull to rewatch eventually, its make zero sense to say its a great movie imo. I can accept that fact others really enjoy it and ill say sure it was a good/great movie but its nowhere in my top movies.

In other words i associate "faves " with "the best"
    Last edited by indyfan; 05-21-2018 at 10:34 AM.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I rewatched this last week and I would say it is very close to Winter Soldier as maybe the best superhero film ever. There's not a thing about it I disliked and the time flew by. Haven't been blown away at the cinema watching a film like that since Return of the King.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Somehow this has been better on rewatch.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

My rewatch of this had it lower in my opinion. It's not terrible or anything, I think the ending is cool (even if it will all get reversed in the next one), there's some great moments and performances (Tom Holland's final scene, Thor and Rocket's heart-to-heart, Strange throughout) but everything I hated on first watch I still hate and I found more small things I didn't like the second time around.

Infinity War is easily bottom five in the MCU rankings for me, possibly bottom two or three. Nothing is worse than Iron Man 2, that shit's fucking nonsense, and I still don't hate that film and would call it average at worst - thanks to a phenomenal cast - but I'm just not a big fan of this film at all.

Sweet Meat

Status

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

I was thinking about the deletion from math perspective. It should be like this:

Var: X, male, female
    While X > 1 000 000 THEN BEGIN
    IF X = male + female THEN BEGIN Xmale : 2; Xfemale :2
    Else
    X : 2

Coding is not my forte. Groot and Drax should have never been deleted due to Groot being part of an extinct race and population of Drax planet already being reduced by Thanos.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Thread Information