Thread: Carnal Contendership SUPERSHOW results

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Carnal Contendership SUPERSHOW results

CARNAL CONTENDERSHIP
    Saturday, March 15
    Live from Tempe, Arizona

The pyrotechnics blast through the arena as the crowd EXPLODES with cheers. Everyone is standing holding signs and shirts sporting the best characters of the roster. Ashley 'O Ryan is propped up with a sign, as is "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson, the North American Champion. "Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo is supported in great numbers by the crowd, as is Phillip A. Jackson. Then it's Shannon O'Neal, Alana Allure, Executive Excellence, RevELution, and even The Movement.

Langdon Trafford: Tonight...we will have a Women's Championship match, a ladder match with five of the best females. We will have a North American Championship match between Cryos and "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson, who is being put through the ringer by Fight Night general manager Thomas Princeton and Executive Excellence for Stevenson's defiance! And then it's a Tag Team Championships match with Executive Excellence challenging RevELution!

Piers Gallagher: But the last match is the big one! Twenty-four competitors will enter the ring, and one will emerge with a chance to face Gabrielle Montgomery for the FWA World Championship!

Sam McDonald: Ryan Rondo has pledged he will win, and will start Number one. Jason Gryphon is back and wants to win Carnal Contendership, too!

Harry Baxter: It may be the best ever.

The scene opens with Lucian Ace entering the arena through the rear entrance. Carrying his gym bag slung across his shoulder, He makes his way through the backstage area headed towards his locker room. With the show just a few hours away, Lucian appears to have that familiar arrogance in his walk.

????: Justice... bravery... benevolence... politeness... veracity... honor... and of course,loyality. It is the combination of all of these things that makes a man more than what he already is, more than he believes himself to be. It is these seven elements which form the makeup of a true warrior. The lack of even one of these tears the whole asunder. And as I say these words, as I feel their weight within my soul, I look at you and I realize you lost your way, Shiroyasha.

Ace dropped his bag.

Lucian Ace: Kai, I hoped this moment would never come. How long has it been? 9 years?

KAIZEN: What happened to you? My honor... my legacy... my glory... it is here with me. Here, in every breath I take... in every moment I experience, in every day that I can face myself and know that I have lived my life true to my principles and my beliefs. Can you say the same, Shiroyasha?

Ace turns around to face KAIZEN.

Lucian Ace: Don't give me this crap! The world is different than you think! I walked in this company with closed eyes like you, but my eyes opened and I see this place as a rotten cesspool that it truly is.

KAIZEN: Is it why you have been dodging me all this time? Are you ashamed of yourself and the actions you have taken as part of The Movement?

Ace interupts KAIZEN.

Lucian Ace: Don't try to stand in the way of The Movement. I don't want to fight you.

KAIZEN: You know I will. I am the Champion of Crossfire!

Lucian Ace: And I am the Cancer that will devour Crossfire!

He yelled as he stormed down the hall.

FWA Women's Championship
    Ladder match

Shannon O'Neal (c) vs. Zoey Ellis vs. Taylor Toxic vs. Saddle Sally vs. Alana Allure

When the music begins rings, all five contestants enter to their own theme music. Everyone is cheering for a few -- Shannon, Alana and Taylor Toxic -- while Zoey Ellis gets basically nothing and Saddle Sally gets boos.

The crowd cheers when the bell rings as the five women look above and see the Women's Championship hanging above. Shannon and Zoey Ellis lock horns while Alana and Taylor Toxic double team Saddle Sally. Sally scatters as Taylor chases her around the ring, and Alana lands a flying forearm off the apron to take Sally out with a loud cheer from the crowd.

Shannon O'Neal locks in a side head lock on Zoey Ellis and turns it to a front head lock. She walks up the turnbuckle and hits a nice tornado DDT into the center of the ring! Shannon looks around and sees the ladders on the floor around the ring. She then sees Alana landing backhand chops to Taylor Toxic and hits a suicide dive on Saddle Sally!!!

Langdon Trafford: Sally is just getting hit from every angle!

Shannon O'Neal grabs one of the ladders but Alana Allure lands a dropkick into the ladder and has it hit Shannon in the face. Alana grabs the ladder but Taylor Toxic lands a roundhouse kick doing the same, ladder into Alana's face. Taylor grabs the ladder but Zoey Ellis lands a suicide dive into the ladder, which hits Taylor and sends her back first into the ring barricade!!!

So it's Saddle Sally grabbing the ladder and quickly sliding it into the ring. She sets it up and takes one step, but Shannon O'Neal lands a forearm to the back. Zoey Ellis comes in next and her and Shannon land a series of kicks that end in Zoey Ellis hitting a sole kick to the gut and Shannon hitting a Bicycle kick to the back of Sally's neck.

Shannon and Zoey smile at one another, but Taylor Toxic hits a flying dropkick to the ladder, which tips over and hits both Zoey and Shannon on its way down. Taylor Toxic smiles and re-positions the ladder in the center of the ring. Alana Allure slides in and meets Taylor Toxic on the other side, where they both begin climbing. Alana and Taylor are about to reach the top when Shannon and Zoey pull them back down, and each land swift roundhouse kicks to the ribs. Alana counters with an enzuiguri to Shannon and Taylor hits an STO on Zoey. Saddle Sally comes behind with a ladder to Alana's spine and one to Taylor Toxic.

Sally sets up a second ladder and begins climbing. She reaches the top but isn't quite underneath the hanging belt. She takes one more step but Shannon shoves the ladder to the side and Sally flies off, landing on the outside floor!!! Shannon sees Zoey climbing the other ladder and tips it over, but Zoey lands on her feet. Zoey hits a standing dropkick to Shannon! But Taylor Toxic hits a standing dropkick to Zoey, who rolls to the apron! Then it's Alana Allure with a standing dropkick to Taylor Toxic!!!

Alana Allure then, seeing the first ladder positioned leaning against the top rope, runs up it and leaps off for a flying crossbody to Saddle Sally!!! The hard landing takes some from Alana Allure, and Sally is basically D.O.N.E.

Shannon O'Neal ducks and flips Taylor Toxic over the top rope. Zoey Ellis charges but Shannon lands a knee to the gut and a double-armed swinging suplex!!! But Taylor Toxic landed on her feet, showing the athleticism, and hits a springboard spinning elbow when Shannon turns!!!

Taylor grabs the ladder and sets it up in the center of the ring. She begins climbing up with the crowd cheering and Alana Allure rolls in and tips the ladder over!!! Taylor lands neck first onto the ropes and Alana flips her over and onto the outside floor! Alana grabs the ladder and re-positions it in the center of the ring, but Shannon O'Neal runs off the ropes nearest Alana and lands a nice head-scissors takedown!!! With Alana hurting, Shannon hits the Bicycle kick finisher and begins climbing...and climbing...and climbing.

And Shannon O'Neal reaches up and grabs her FWA Women's Championship, unhooking it and raising it above her head with pride as Taylor Toxic enters the ring a little too late.

Winner and STILL FWA Women's Champion: Shannon O'Neal

The crowd cheers as Shannon stands atop the ladder, looking down and locking eyes with Taylor Toxic. The new FWA female is looking up at the champion, a perfect symbolism for the moment. Taylor Toxic places her hand against the ladder, teasing to knock it over. Shannon O'Neal's smile changes to a worrisome look as she looks down at Taylor Toxic. But the challenger and one of the losers rubs the side of the ladder, pushes it off its leg but holds it with one leg up and tilted, until she drops it back to a stable position.

Langdon Trafford: Taylor Toxic is ... toying with Shannon O'Neal!

Piers Gallagher: The girl is growing up a bit.

Shannon O'Neal quickly steps down and hops onto the canvas, and then gets into Taylor's face with her Women's Championship in her right hand grip. Shannon smiles, as does Taylor Toxic, and Shannon backs away and exits the ring.

---------------------------------------------------------

FWA Tag Team Championships
    RevELution (c) vs. Executive Excellence (Christian Quinn and Danny Toner)

The crowd is ready for the next match as Kurt Harrington goes to the microphone.

Kurt Harrington: The following tag team match is set for one fall and is for the FWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd begins cheering wildly.

Kurt Harrington: Introducing first, they are the tag team champions....the team consisting of "Rockstar" Randy Ramon and Ayla El....RevELution!

The crowd is ecstatic as Ayla El and Randy Ramon come down the entrance ramp with a fog machine behind them and the tag title belts around their waists as they wave to the excited crowd. Ayla El and Randy climb into the ring and the two nod to each other, ready for whatever is thrown at them. The crowd settles down for a brief moment.

Kurt Harrington: And introducing the challengers consisting of Danny Toner and "The Instant Classic" Christian Quinn....Executive Excellence!

The crowd boos as Quinn and Toner step out wearing shades and looking super fly as they make their way down to the ring, seemingly unaffected by the heat that they are getting from the crowd. Quinn and Toner smirk at one another as they size up the odd couple team of RevELution. The two men get into the ring and the referee holds up the belts to symbolize the significance of the match. The ring bell sounds and Christian Quinn starts off against Randy Ramon. The two men circle each other a few times trying to stay away from the other team's corner. The intensity is palpable as they finally lock up and the match gets on the way. The two men grab one another trying to get a good grip but Ramon seems to be a bit slippery from the fog machine and maybe even...baby oil? No, that can't be it. Either way Quinn can't get a grip and Randy manages to clock Quinn across the head and then grab him into a headlock and slam him onto the ground.

Ramon tightens the grip on Quinn, and has it locked in. Quinn however still has one elbow free and is able to use that elbow to knock Ramon off him and then Quinn gets to his feet and grabs Ramon again this time getting a good grip and kneeing him in the gut following it up with a mean European uppercut and then an Irish whip off the ropes right into a big boot! Randy is laid out flat on his back, Quinn goes for a an elbow drop but Randy rolls out of the way at the last second and Quinn lands hard onto the mat. Ramon quickly goes off the ropes and just as Christian is trying to stand he is clobbered with a missile drop kick to the face and chest from Ramon! Quinn flips himself back up but Ramon is on him fast and grabs him into a hip toss and then drops a big elbow onto the chest of Quinn! Ramon stands up and the pumped up crowd cheers him on.

Christian is getting up slow, Randy grabs him and attempts a suplex of some kind but that's not Randy's specialty and Quinn takes advantage and clubs Ramon in the side and then Christian attempts to go off the ropes but he fails to get enough speed and Randy counters it into a big spinebuster! Quinn collapses onto the mat and Randy covers 1...2 Christian kicks out! Randy yanks Quinn to hits feet and delivers a slap across the chest, Quinn looks dazed but manages to stay focused enough to counter an attempted forearm strike from Ramon and then counters it into a desperate but effective belly to back suplex! Randy falls hard onto the mat.

Randy tries to get up but Quinn is on him with a and railroads Ramon with a big clothesline. Ramon lays on the mat holding his head in absolute pain, Christian sees an opening and quickly applies an arm lock on the downed Randy. Randy screams in pain as the hold gets tighter and tighter. The challenger isn't playing around. Ayla El urges Ramon to keep fighting and the crowd gets behind Randy as well who manages to muscle his way to get the hold to be loosened up and then strikes Quinn off him. Quinn gets to his feet as does Ramon and the two stumble back a bit but then they lock up once more except this time Quinn wins out and turns it into a Saito suplex! Randy lands hard on the mat. Quinn covers him 1...Randy kicks out!

Quinn huffs a bit and the two men get up and start trading blows, Randy goes for a big swing but Quinn ducks it and then kicks Randy in the gut and then begins clubbing his spine with forearms. As Randy slumps over Christian wastes no time grabbing him into a very powerful Northern lights suplex! Quinn instantly covers 1...2 Randy kicks out! Frustrated Quinn tags in the fresh Danny Toner who comes out with a smug look on his face. Randy tries to get up but Toner just kicks him in the gut and laughs a bit as The Rockstar rolls around a bit on the mat in pain. The crowd boos as a cocky Toner even goes so far as to yawn as he stomps on the back of Randy. Randy tries to fight back but Toner rough hands him and forces him up only to throw him back down onto the mat.

Toner stalks Randy as Ramon tries to get to his feet, he's in a defensive position but it doesn't matter he can't stop Toner from grabbing him into a back suplex! Randy hits the mat hard and Toner waits once more for Randy to try and get up but as soon as he's to his feet he is clobbered with a big spear from Toner. Toner cheers loudly and the arena jeers him. Toner hooks the leg 1...2..Randy gets a shoulder up at the last second. Toner sighs and then grabs Ramon by the hair and forces him up but as he's doing this Ramon slaps his hands away. Toner goes to grab him but Randy is faster with an European uppercut. Toner stumbles back and Randy tries to get to Ayla El to tag her hand but Danny grabs his leg and pulls him back into the corner and begins stomping on him over and over again. Randy puts his arms up in a futile attempt to protect himself but it does very little and then Toner tags in the now rested Christian Quinn.

Quinn switches with Toner and begins to pound at the isolated Ramon. Ramon is looking tired and beat as he is dragged out by Quinn who then grabs him into a standard DDT! Ramon lays on the mat, but even Quinn knows that won't be enough to pick up the win this time so he Randy and yanks him up by the hair and lands another DDT! Randy's head bounces off the mat. Quinn covers 1...2...Randy gets his shoulder up just in the knick of time. The crowd is excited but Quinn is irate and he begins to circle Randy Ramon waiting for his moment.

Randy gets up holding his aching body in pain and Quinn propels himself off the ropes and goes for Thor's Hammer but Randy ducks it and then counters it into a reverse DDT! Randy creaks to his feet and rushes over and tags in Ayla El and the crowd goes wild and Ayla El clotheslines Quinn to the mat giving him a taste of his own medicine! Quinn is up fast and goes for a big swing but Ayla El ducks it and grabs Quinn into a sidewalk slam! Quinn tries to sit up but can't Ayla El covers him 1...2 Quinn kicks out!

With fresh legs, Quinn is no match for the agility of Ayla El who strikes him with several kicks as Christian tries to stand but is wobbly and Ayla El slings him off the ropes with an Irish whip and then goes for her finisher Bitch Kick but Quinn is ready and dodges the kick and then lariats Ayla El to the ground. Knowing Ayla El is too fresh to get a pin Quinn tags in Danny Toner who hops into the ring and locks up with Ayla El. Toner easily wins out the test of strength and he pulls Ayla El in to a big brainbuster. Before Ayla El can ever react Toner has her in 3 consecutive German suplexes! Danny covers Ayla El 1...2 Ayla El kicks out! Toner grabs her by the top and then knees her in the gut. Ayla El lurches over and Toner goes off the ropes for a running knee to the chin of Ayla El she spins to the mat. Toner wastes little time and hooks the leg 1...2...Ayla El kicks out!

The crowd applauds her as Toner slams his fist into the mat he's ready to end this. Toner locks in a crossface submission hold! Ayla El screams in pain and Toner tightens his powerful grip. Ayla El crawls towards the bottom rope but it seems to be out of reach. Toner is screaming for her to tap, but Ayla El refuses to quit and with all the strength she has she reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. The ref forces Toner to break the hold giving him the five count 1...2...3...4 Toner lets go of Ayla El and stands to his feet. Ayla El is getting up and get grabs her by the hair and spins her around but Ayla El slaps him across the jaw, Toner is more startled by it than anything and attempts to grab Ayla El into a grapple of some sort but Ayla El spins out of the way and then strikes Toner across the jaw with a forearm.

Toner is mad now and manages to grab Ayla El and lifts her up for a vertical suplex but Ayla El fights out of it and then turns it into a backbreaker! Toner lays on the mat and Ayla El watches him as he gets up and Ayla El goes for a bitch kick! Toner dodges it and Toner grabs her for the closing statement but Ayla El slips out of it and spins right into a bitch kick! Toner flops to the mat. Ayla El hooks the leg! Quinn runs in but Randy Ramon is there and spears Quinn to the mat to protect his tag partner 1...2...3!

Ramon and Ayla El will remain champions! The two instantly get their arms raised while Quinn helps Toner up who looks pissed off. The two leave quickly up the entrance ramp while Randy Ramon and Ayla El celebrate to the adorning arena.

Winners AND STILL FWA Tag Team Champions: RevELution via pinfall

One Year Ago...

Wolf gets up. Long time enemy and brother Stu St. Clair raises his arm, they both look at each other knowing this was for the company and not for each other. The FWA superstars pour back into the ring, the fans start jumping the guard rails as soon enough a flood of people is in the ring and around the ring, they lift Wolf and Stu St. Clair up on high as they all rejoice, the ring collapses with the weight of a huge mess of people truly happy that once again FWA proved it is going no where.

Manwhile King walks on the stage with microphone.

Jimmy King:
    You think this over? You fools. FWA is still in depth and without my money you are screwed. it is just a matter of time.

Wolf pushes his fellow superstars aside and he runs after Jimmy King. Jimmy King starts climbing a ladder next to tron and Wolf goes after King. The two men are now high above the entrance stage, at about the height needed to dismantle the FWA-Tron. The fans are absolutely rabid. The two men collide in the center of the platform, struggling with each other, one trying to push the other over the side like it was some kind of Life or Death Battle Royal.

Jim Taylor: There is only one word for this, "dangerous." DO NOT try this at home, Kids.

King shoves Wolf, he almost falls out, grabbing King's arm to pull himself back in. Wolf turns it around and shoves King, King almost falls, grabbing the arm of Wolf. Wolf has had enough. He kicks King in the stomach, putting him into a Powerbomb position. He holds him there, looking out at the screaming fans all chanting: "DO-IT, DO-IT, DO-IT!" King struggles, but he isn't getting anywhere. Wolf picks him up. King throws a couple of punches to the top of Wolfs head, forcing Wolf to back up a little. King fights like crazy to try and get out of this predicament, but it's too little too late as Wolf just powerbombs him straight... down... King plummets.

Jim Taylor: OH MY GOD! CALL NINE-ONE-ONE! I THINK WOLF HAS THROWN JIMMY KING TO HIS DEATH!

Clint Shephard: I DIDN'T THINK THE SICK BASTARD HAD IT IN HIM!

Jim Taylor: THIS IS SERIOUS! GET THE PARAMEDICS! WHAT DID YOU DO WOLF?!? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?

King flies from platform, he falls a LONG way down and THROUGH THE ENTRANCE STAGE! THE EDGE OF THE STAGE COLLAPSES! THE SICKENING CRUNCH-LIKE SOUND OF IT ALL CAN BE HEARD OVER THE SCREAMING CROWD! Wolf just drops to a knee, hanging his head. Blood drips down to the floor. Without even seeing his face anyone could tell you, "KING IS DEAD" CHANT ERUPTS, he knows that it is an absolute possibility. He doesn't play to them, he doesn't even lift his head, he just stays on a knee his chest heaving with exhaustion. His gaze fixed on the broken Jimmy King in the rubble on the floor.

Jim Taylor: Folks, I don't know what you've just witnessed here.

Clint Shephard: You've witnessed a crime. You've witnessed a man obsessed with revenge, finally get it. Plain and simple. It isn't pretty, it isn't nice, it's real.

Jim Taylor: Wolf is almost at the floor now, the EMTs have already gotten to Jimmy King. .

Clint Shephard: ... Leave him alone Wolf, you've proved your point "good-guy!"

Wolf comes down. He just takes a deep breath, as if a weight has just been lifted from his shoulders. He throws his head up and stares at the top of the arena. Still looking up he takes another deep, cleansing breath. He shakes his head, then levels his gaze, looking around as if he wasn't sure how he got here.
    The fans are packed into the building up to the rafters, ready for the Carnal Contendership, but "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold hits and the fans immediately become hostile as Jimmy King makes his way out from the back. He starts down the ramp, dressed in a black suit as he heads down to ringside and climbs in between the ropes. King calls for a mic and his music starts to fade out, despite the constant venom being spewed from the crowd. Jimmy King grabs hold of the microphone and struts back into the middle of the ring, an arrogant smile on his face.

Jimmy King:
    ....they say, before you die, your life flashes before your eyes. They say that every single second, every important moment, flashes through your head in a split second.

The fans boo, garnering a snicker from him.

Jimmy King:
    That's not true. Cast your minds back to last year's Carnal Contendership event. Wolf versus King, the future of FWA on the line. This all reached a pinnacle when Wolf, high above the Rogers Center, delivered a powerbomb which sent me plummeting down through the stage. The aftermath? A coma. Seven long months I was in that coma! I missed seven months! But it wasn't the amount of time that I missed. No, that wasn't the strange thing. The strange thing was that, before my lifeless carcass smashed through that stage, my life didn't flash before my eyes. No, that's a lie. It doesn't happen, it's a myth. But do you know what DOES happen when you come within a fingernail of shaking hands with The Grim Reaper? You don't see the things that you've done. No, you see the things that you filed to accomplish and the ONLY thing I failed to accomplish was to put this company out of business.

Jimmy nods, sure of his goal.

Jimmy King:
    This is why I'm returning to FWA. This is why I'm returning to Crossfire. I watched some FWA whilst I was laying in my hospital bed, I watched some when I returned home to recover and do you know what I saw? Did I see a great show? No. I didn't see that. What I saw? I saw FWA driven into the ground. Too much focus on the pretty boys, GQ model types prancing around the joint playing kissy games with the female athletes. Too much time frosting or curling their hair and not enough time causing a ruckus! I saw these boys chasing the titles and sure, I can't sit here and deny it, they were good at what they did. Good technicians, great athletes and they got the JOB done. But they've never been in the ring with a man with Humanity. They've never been in a match with a man who doesn't feel any remorse, doesn't feel any sympathy for his own actions. Men like Humanity, men like Nightmare, men like Lucian Ace. Without Wolf there is noone to stop me. We all share that common trait that are prepared to go through hell to get what we want. The problem is, we have to drag those who are in our way down into the depths with us like Stu St. Clair.

The lights go out.

Jimmy King:
    What is going on?

The lights are back and a cross is hanging above the ring with Syn chained to the cross the same way as we have seen The Movement do to Stu St. Clair at Winter Wasteland. As the camera swings around we can see Ghost looking at Jimmy King from rafters. A voice echoes throughout the arena.

Sam McDonald:
    That is Syn! He has been crucified by Ghost!

Langdon Trafford:
    Payback for the actions taken against Stu St. Clair!

Instead of a man of peace and love, I have become a man of violence and revenge, because I cannot watch The Movement do whatever they want. We are on the verge of an apocalypse and I will stand in the way of your four raiders and I will hurt you, I will hurt you bad. I am the face of retribution. I am the silencer of injustice. I am Ghost. You cannot control vengeance. You will be the one to collapse beneath your thirst for destruction of FWA. You need to be taken down.

Lighting strikes the cross with Syn and it bursts into flames. Jimmy King turns away from the horrid image.

Lucy Pinder:
    He is on fire! Syn is on fire.

The lights go out again and the only thing we can see is Syn burning on a cross. Once the lights return Ghost is gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

JoJo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! In the ring, Robert "Turd Blossom" Thunder! And his opponent, she is the Fight Night Dance Queen, Miss FWA 2012, Miss FWA Beauty Pageant Winner, Female Wrestler of the Year for 2010 and 2012, a Maxim and FHM cover girl, the "GaBible" is based on her, 'Kitty Media' Hentai Star, has a sex tape with former FWA CEO Matthew Robinson, and is the FWA Undisputed Champion of the World... Gabrielle!

Non-title match
    Gabrielle Montgomery vs. Bobby Thunder

"I Forgive But I Won't Forget Your Name" hits and the crowd boos as the champion walks out to the stage. Gabrielle poses sensually, then heads down to the ring completely unphased by Bobby Thunder. Thunder is in the ring warming up by doing jumping jacks. Gabrielle gets into the ring and giggles at Thunder's warm up routine.

The match begins with Gabrielle grabbing Thunder's head and then... Split Legged Hangman’s Neckbreaker! Thunder screams in pain as Gabrielle runs into the ropes and follows up the move with a perfect Split Legged Moonsault! Gabrielle simply laughs at Thunder as she hits a Split Legged Leg Drop! Thunder grabs his throat in pain! Thunder gets up to a Dropkick followed by a beautiful Savate Kick! As Thunder fumbles back and forth in the ring, Gabrielle takes advantage by hitting a Leg Lariat! Thunder hits the ropes and recoils, which Gabrielle uses as a perfect moment to do a Step Up Enzuiguri! Thunder is about to go down when Gabrielle hits him right in the skull with a Jumping Heel Kick! Before Thunder can fall to the ground like the loser that he is, Gabrielle grabs his Carol Brady style haircut and does a Hair Pull Curbstomp! Gabrielle covers him... but, decides otherwise. She runs at Thunder with a Hurricanrana! Thudner is crying for his mommy when he gets hit by the GaBuster (Reverse Lungblower)! He's really in it now when Gabrielle hits Thunder with a Desecration DDT (Hammerlock DDT)! Out of nowhere, Gabrielle EASILY hits a Rapture (Flying Snapmare Reverse DDT)! This is it... yup, Caramel Coated Double DDT! Gabrielle places her foot on top of Thunder! 1...2...3!

JoJo: And your winner... Miss FWA Beauty Pageant Winner - Gabrielle Montgomery!

FWA North American Championship match
    "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson (c) Vs Cryos

Standing in their respective corners, the referee takes the North American Championship from the Champion, Drew Stevenson and walks back to the middle of the ring holding it up into the air to show that this is a championship match up. Walking over to the ropes, the referee hands the championship to a staff member and then signals for the bell.

Ding... Ding... Ding...

As both men walk to the center of the ring, they begin to feel one another out as this is a very important match up and both men want to walk out as the winner. Embracing in a collar and elbow tie up, Stevenson quickly gets in behind Cryos and lifts him into the air bringing him down onto his stomach. Quickly positioning his body over Cryos', Stevenson locks in a modified chokehold as Cryos refuses to give up and manages to place his foot on the bottom rope making Stevenson have to release the hold.

Before the referee even has to start the standard five count, Stevenson has released the hold and is back up to his feet with a big grin stretched along his face. Watching as Cryos pulls himself up to his feet, he nods his head getting a feel for the champion. Walking around each other again, both Stevenson and Cryos embrace in another collar and elbow tie up but this time however, Cryos instead knees Stevenson right in the midsection doubling him over and hits a textbook DDT planting the champion face first into the canvas. As Stevenson lies there motionless, Cryos quickly makes the cover as the referee drops down to make the count.

One…

Two...

Pressing his shoulder off of the canvas, Cryos immediately sits Stevenson up and applies a sleeper hold to wear the champion out. Beginning to flail his arms all around, Stevenson tries to reach for any ropes nearby but unfortunately for him; none are there. Trying to get to his feet, he manages to do so but the very crafty Cryos kicks Stevenson in the back portion of his left knee causing him to buckle down to the canvas with the sleeper hold still applied. Beginning to lose consciousness, the referee grabs the right wrist of Stevenson and lifts it into the air, it falls limp.

One...

Grabbing the right wrist of Stevenson again, he lifts it into the air but once again, it falls.

Two...

Grabbing the right wrist of Stevenson for a third and final time, he lifts it into the air and as it is about to fall -- Stevenson clinches a fist and begins to get an adrenaline surge. Fighting up to his feet, Stevenson throws several stiff elbows right into the midsection of Cryos which causes him to release the hold. Hitting the ropes with a full head of steam, Stevenson charges torwards Cryos but the Challenger knees Stevenson right in the bread basket with the kitchen sink causing Stevenson to hit the canvas holding his midsection in a great deal of pain.

Grinning from ear to ear, Cryos looks to be in complete control of this match up and he knows it. Watching as Stevenson grabs a hold of the top rope and pulls himself up to his feet, Cryos charges in with a chop block to the back of Stevenson's left knee obviously having done his homework to realize that this is the same knee that Stevenson has had surgically repaired three times, and is also the same knee that Thomas Princeton and his goons injured not long ago. Dropping down to the canvas and clutching his left knee, Cryos grabs the left foot of Stevenson and drags him to the middle of the ring -- kicking him in the back portion of the left knee repeatedly, Cryos then decides to apply the figure 4 leg lock as Stevenson screams out in a great deal of pain as the referee immediately asks Stevenson if he wants to give up.

Referee, "Do you give up?"

Shaking his head violently from side to side while screaming "NO!", Cryos leans back to put even more pressure on the knee of Stevenson. Lying on his back, with his shoulders on the canvas -- the referee begins to make the count against Stevenson.

One…

Two...

Thr...

Before the three count, Stevenson presses his shoulder off of the canvas as these fans in attendance are heard cheering very loudly. Once again screaming out in a great deal of pain, the fans begin an arena deafening chant for their champion trying to get him back into this match up.

Fans, "STEVE-N-SON!!! STEVE-N-SON!!! STEVE-N-SON!!!"

Beginning to fight to the best of his ability, Stevenson begins to turn this hold over as both men fight. After a moment, Stevenson manages to turn the figure 4 leg lock over which now puts all of the pressure on the knees of Cryos, which causes him to scream out in a great deal of pain. Releasing the hold, both men manage to get to their feet, Stevenson much slower than Cryos however. Running in at Stevenson, Cryos was looking to take Stevenson's head off with a devastating clothesline but the champion ducks under it and quickly spins himself into a position where he has grabbed Cryos around the waist and throws him backwards with a huge German suplex as these fans in attendance go nuts. Keeping his hands locked around the waist of the challenger, Stevenson gets up to his feet and hits another German suplex, then another and another and another as Cryos lies there motionless and these fans are in complete shock at just how many German suplexes that Stevenson just hit Cryos with.

Fans, "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"

Slowly covering Cryos, the referee drops down to make the count.

One…

Two...

THRE!

NO!

Somehow, someway, Cryos has managed to press his shoulder off of the canvas just in the nick of time. Sitting there right next to Cryos' lifeless body, Stevenson can't believe it but he keeps his composure and slowly pulls himself up to his feet. Knowing that he is going to have to pull out all of the stops if he plans on beating Cryos, Stevenson limps over to the nearest turnbuckle and begins to climb it -- measuring up the challenger who is still lying on his back, Stevenson jumps off of the top rope looking for a huge elbow drop but Cryos quickly rolls out of the way and as Stevenson crashes on his right elbow very hard, he clutches it momentarily before Cryos immediately locks on an arm bar trying to tear Stevenson's elbow out of place. As the champion once again screams out in a great deal of pain, the referee quickly rushes over to see if he wants to give up.

Referee, "Stevenson, do you give up?"

Once again shaking his head violently and screaming "NO!", Cryos hears this and like a rabid animal; begins to pull back even farther looking to take the champion out right here and right now. Using his left arm as well as his legs, he begins to pull himself over to the ropes very slowly as he knows that if he does not, there is no way that he will walk out of this match still the North American Champion. After a moment of terrible, antagonizing pain, Stevenson manages to wrap his feet around the bottom rope as Cryos refuses to let go of the arm bar. Beginning the standard five count, it looks as if Cryos is going to milk this for all that it's worth.

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

As the referee almost counts to five, Cryos releases the hold and smiles acting like nothing just happened. Clutching his arm in a great deal of pain, Stevenson lies there on the canvas as Cryos pulls him up to his feet very quickly, not wanting to wait for him to get up. Placing Stevenson's underneath his arm, he grabs him by the tights and brings him into the air looking to hit Pulling The Trigger but Stevenson kicks his feet shifting the momentum and as he lands on his feet, Stevenson using only one arm hits a northern lights suplex but doesn't have the strength to bridge it into a pin as his knee has been taken out from earlier. Using this time to try and regroup himself, Stevenson crawls over to the nearest turnbuckle and uses his left arm to pull himself up to his feet. Stalking Cryos, Stevenson waits and as the challenger gets up to his feet, Stevenson hooks his left arm around the shoulder of Cryos looking to hit the Final Conflict but Cryos has other ideas in mind as he trips Stevenson and falls onto his back immediately grabbing the right arm of Stevenson and applying the Spirit Breaker which is a Kimura Lock. With the fans booing very loudly, showing their disdain for what is going on -- Stevenson screams out, not even like before, but something very different, showing that he is in much more pain than he has ever been. Checking up on him, the referee asks him if he wants to quit but Stevenson shakes his head violently trying to hold on. Using his left arm, he slowly begins to crawl over to the ropes -- stopping dead in his tracks, Stevenson lets out another scream as his left hand hovers over the canvas as if he is going to possibly tap out. Listening to the fans though, instead, he clinches a fist and holds on. Managing to reach out with his left hand and grabbing a hold of the bottom rope, Cryos refuses to release the hold as the referee once again starts the standard five count.

One…

Two...

Three...

Four...

Fi...

Releasing the hold and looking innocent, the referee warns him as Stevenson lies is there completely motionless, looking like a broken man. Seeing that the champion is hurt, Cryos walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs up to the top rope. Waiting patiently, Stevenson very slowly manages to get to his feet and as he turns around -- Cryos jumps off but in mid air, Stevenson, using his left arm manages to hit the Final Conflict which causes Cryos' head to bounce off the canvas incredibly hard, almost looking as if he is knocked unconscious. Falling on top of Cryos' lifeless body, Stevenson, using his left arm, pulls back on his leg to the best of his ability which is not very far.

One...

Two...

THREE!!!

Having kicked out right after the three count, it was a second too late as the referee signals for the bell and these fans all rise to their feet giving a deafening ovation for their champion. Slowly crawling away and into the nearest turnbuckle, Stevenson lies there clutching his right arm as the referee places the North American Championship into his lap.

Winner and STILL the FWA North American Champion: Drew Stevenson!

The FWA theme music cuts out and there is a moment when nothing but the crowd buzz is heard. After that pause, "Real RocknRolla" blares, drawing a big pop from the crowd.

After a moment, KAIZEN, dressed to wrestle in black and red [COLOR=#0000FF !important]wrestling[/COLOR] shorts with the X-Division Championship strapped around his waist, walks on the entrance ramp. As the crowd cheers, KAIZEN glares at the camera following him down the ramp and mouths 'playtimes over, boys!" and continues to march down to the ring.

Sam McDonald: "The X-Division Champion! Crossfires only champion! Carnal Contendership is upon us, but this man, KAIZEN, has something to say to the FWA Universe!"

Harry Baxter: "KAIZEN is in the Carnal Contendership match! Why is he out here about to run his mouth? He should be getting ready for the match! This is a rookie mistake if I've ever seen one!"

Sam MmcDonald: "The X-Division Champion is known as being a man of few words... so whatever he has to say, you damn sure feel like its going to be a big deal!"

KAIZEN slowly climbs into the ring and [COLOR=#0000FF !important]surveys[/COLOR] the arena. The music fades out. The crowd fills the arena with a thunderous chant as KAIZEN is handed a mic from a ringside attendant.

Crowd: "CROSSFIRE! CROSSFIRE! CROSSFIRE!"

KAIZEN smiles as the crowd goes on. He unhooks the X-Division belt with his [COLOR=#0000FF !important]free hand[/COLOR] and holds it up over his head center ring. The crowd roars with approval. KAIZEN sets the belt down onto his right shoulder and lifts the mic to his mouth.

KAIZEN: "You know, it says a lot that all of you out there would chant "Crossfire" at me, its almost as if one could say that KAIZEN..."

"...is the face of Crossfire."

The crowd pops loudly. The "Crossfire" chant starts up briefly but goes out quickly as KAIZEN continues talking.

KAIZEN: "When Ashley O'Ryan drafted me to Crossfire, I promised... I promised him that he would be getting a fighting champion, a champion of honor, a champion of the people... and most of all, a champion who stands for something. Sometimes people ask me 'KAIZEN, being X-Division Champion at such a young age, being the only champion on Crossfire, must mean a lot to you doesn't it'? And I say back to them that it doesn't just mean a lot.. its means everything!"

"Because an opportunity like this can't be taken for granted, its cant be summed up in just words or lip service. This belt... this Championship-"

KAIZEN looks at the belt on his shoulder.

"-this is the culmination of all the hard work I've done, all the hell I've put myself through to get myself where I am today, the fruits of my labor sit upon my shoulder right now, and I know, you know, you alllllll know, that this is ONLY! THE! BEGINNING! So let me ask you, FWA Universe! Have I been a fighting champion?"

Crowd: "YES!"

"Have I been the champion that you wanted?"

Crowd: "YES!"

"My name is KAIZEN, and I won't stop until we, me, you, Crossfire, all of us together, we won''t stop until we've reached the top of the mountain! FWA Universe! ARE YOU WITH ME?"

Crowd: "YES!!!!!"

KAIZEN lets the crowd pop go on for a beat and then continues.

KAIZEN: "Tonight... Carnal Contendership... that golden ticket to main eventing Back in Business is right in front of me... and I have heard the chatter backstage. Nobody thinks I can win. Nobody thinks I can be the one. They think its too much, too soon for me... that the man standing in front of you right now doesn't have what it takes."

The crowd quiets a little.

KAIZEN: "This has been the story of my life.... there has always been the chatter, always been the whispers, about how this kid is all right but not good enough, pretty good but never great... I was looked down on because I was plain, dismissed because I didn't like spewing bullshit out of my mouth to get noticed, labelled as someone who was naive for not taking shortcuts or 'playing the game' to get ahead in the business."

"They told me the story had already been written... so I took their handpicked players, and you know what I did? I beat the hell out of them in that ring."

The crowd pops.

KAIZEN: "I took their story and tore it the fuck up and rewrote it. I wrote my own story because I damn well can. You're crazy if you think that I, the Savant, would let anyone else dictate the ending to be before I had a chance to show the world what I've got!"

KAIZEN starts moving from the center of the ring and starts gesticulating towards the [COLOR=#0000FF !important]camera[/COLOR] and the live audience. He walks over and leans on the front ring ropes and points out to the audience.

KAIZEN: "And I know you understand it too, because standing up for yourself and fucking up the script they gave you, sometimes thats how the world is! Its a shared experience that teaches us what it feels to be human! I know you! And you, and you over there! Each and every one of you, you, and you! You all know what I'm talking about!"

"This is not just the story of me! This is the story of you, this is the story of Crossfire! Crossfire, the show that was cancelled and left for dead, finally given that second chance, and now its reborn and stronger than ever! Crossfire is is not just a wrestling show, Crossfire is a testament to your support, your dedication, and the dedication to of the wrestlers who have made Crossfire the the hottest thing going in pro wrestling today!"

“Crossfire is OUR story! CROSSFIRE IS THE STORY OF US! And if you guessed the next chapter of the story is that KAIZEN ran through the field at Carnal Contendership and went on to headline Back in Business in the name of Crossfire, then congratulations, because you’re on the fucking MONEY tonight!!”

Crowd: "CROSSFIRE! CROSSFIRE! CROSSFIRE!"

KAIZEN: "I will win Carnal Contendership tonight. I will bring the World Heavyweight Championship to where it belongs, I-"

Jimmy King walks out with Humanity, Nightmare, PAJ and Lucian Ace.

Jimmy King:
    A very intriguing concept, screaming your challenge at the top of your lungs. It makes me wonder why such an approach hasn't been taken sooner, why it isn't utilized more olften. I often think back to my favorite childhood stories in times like this, and I wonder how such a frame of mind would change the course of the story. Take Stoker's fable of the immortal count Dracula. Nevermind all the "based on real events" nonsense they use to get viewers to tune into the programs, I mean the story itself. Why couldn't Mina, the point of Dracula's efforts, simply go to castle Dracula, kick the door down and cry his name at the top of her lungs? Why couldn't someone travel to Frankenstein's laboratory and demand a face to face with his unholy creation? Why couldn't some brave soul simply go to Camp Crystal Lake and give a hearty "I'M HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" at the top of their lungs and wait for the masked man to come out? Why? Because as popular as it is to theorize, you don't tempt the devil. You don't poke a dangerous animal with a stick. When a man goes into a lion's den and roars at the top of his lungs, chances are he'll not come back out. This is what awaits you, KAIZEN. It is out of my hands now and quite frankly, I prefer to sit back and enjoy the show. I know they certainly will.

Humanity, Nightmare and PAJ go forward to the ring. KAIZEN throws the mic away and he is ready to fight. Lucian runs past them and he stands in their way screaming "NOT NOW." He looks over his shoulder at KAIZEN standing in the ring daring them to fight him. Lucian is standing in their way and he keeps telling them something. Humanity, Nightmare and PAJ turn around and they walk back to Jimmy King.

Lucian Ace: Kai, this is your last chance.

KAIZEN shakes his head, looking at The Movement members and sticks the microphone right up to his mouth.

KAIZEN: "No thank you. When I, KAIZEN, THE X-CHAMPION AND THE ONLY CHAMPION ON CROSSFIRE...AND THE FACE OF CROSSFIRE...GOES INTO THE LION'S DEN...

I come...out...sweaty...bloody...but most of all, victorious. So are you...are YOU...ready to open the doors of the lion's den...to the FACE...of Crossfire?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights in the arena dim as Langdon Trafford, Piers Gallagher, Sam McDonald and Harry Baxter prepare for the main event. They hype up the contestants, the reward for winning and Gabrielle Montgomery, the FWA Undisputed World Champion, waiting for the winner at Back in Business.

"Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo's music blasts through the arena as the crowd explodes with cheers!!! Ryan Rondo comes out with the full beard and makes his way to the ring with a determined expression.

Langdon Trafford: Ryan Rondo said he would win. He went 'off the cuff' and did it. Not many are sure why he said what he said at Winter Wasteland, but it made some enemies in the back.

Piers Gallagher: You've been reading the forums, too, eh?

The next music heard is ... that of Phillip A. Jackson! "Cult of Personality" by Living Color! Phillip A. Jackson receives a mixed reaction as Ryan Rondo and Phillip A. Jackson have obvious tension between the former enemies, Jimmy King-ally friends, enemies and friends again in the N.E.O.

Langdon Trafford: Oh, this is interesting. Ryan Rondo against Phillip A. Jackson to kick things off! Two Crossfire guys. What do Sam and Harry think?

Sam McDonald: Phillip A. Jackson walked out on Rondo at Crossfire. You have to think there is bad blood ... again.

MAIN EVENT
    Carnal Contendership battle royal

(Winner earns an shot at the FWA Undisputed World Championship at Back in Business X)

Entrant #1: "Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

Entrant #2: Phillip A. Jackson

Right before the bell rings, Ashley 'O Ryan's theme music blares and Phillip A. Jackson lands a cheep forearm to a distracted Ryan Rondo on the match's start. The crowd is torn between Ashley's appearance through the entrance way and Phillip A. Jackson stomping into Rondo's ribs.

"Stop! Stop, Phillip. Yer gonna' want to hear this."

Phillip A. Jackson lands one more stomp into Ryan Rondo's lower spine before backing away and looking at Ashley, the Crossfire general manager.

Ashley 'O Ryan: I just made the agreement with my good friend, Fight Night general manager Thomas Princeton. We decided Crossfire has gone long enough without a World champion. So right here...IN...the Carnal Contendership match...

Sam McDonald: Oh my...

Ashley 'O Ryan: We will crowd the NEW FWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Harry Baxter: YES!

Ashley 'O Ryan: The winner, whether it's a Fight Night guy or Crossfire guy, becomes the World Heavyweight Champion!

The crowd EXPLODES with cheers as Phillip A. Jackson's eyes go wide with amazement and shock. He smiles as Ryan Rondo, his former friend and ally, pulls himself up using the middle ropes.

Ashley 'O Ryan: See, Phillip, I knew ya' wanted to hear this. Let's get it going!

MAIN EVENT
    Carnal Contendership battle royal
    (Winner becomes the FWA World Heavyweight Champion)

Phillip A. Jackson pounces on Ryan Rondo with clubbing forearms into the upper spine. Rondo tries fighting out with his own punches, but they don't have enough mustard on them. Jackson backs Rondo against the turnbuckle and lands aggressive knife-edge chops to the chest. He wears Rondo down and whips him across the ropes to the opposite turnbuckle. Then he charges after and lands a body splash to Rondo before a nice hip toss into the center of the ring. Phillip A. Jackson wastes no time, grabbing Rondo by the waist and trying to fling him over the top ropes. Rondo hangs on top and fights to stay on the ring-side of the ropes. Jackson presses up like a bench press, but Rondo becomes dead weight and sticks around!

Harry Baxter: With the new knowledge of this match's implications, with the winner becoming the new World Heavyweight champ, Phillip A. Jackson isn't waiting around at all! He wants Rondo out as soon as possible!

Phillip A. Jackson grabs Ryan Rondo around the neck and hits a swinging vertical suplex. He backs up to the turnbuckle and lands a running knee drop to the throat as Rondo is worn down even more. Phillip A. Jackson grabs Ryan Rondo around the neck and goes for a bulldog but Rondo blocks with a shove, sending Phillip through the middle and top ropes and onto the apron. He's vulnerable but front flips back into the ring over Rondo and lands a PAJle kick right to the side of Rondo's head!!!

The buzzer sounds suddenly to let everyone know another person is entering, which brings Alex Millar out to "Had a Great Night" by Sox. The crowd mostly groans as Alex Millar poses more than enters, and waits as Phillip A. Jackson grabs Rondo with a wearful eye on Millar. Rondo fights back with a flurry of punches before hitting a spinning wheel kick.

Entrant #3: Alex Millar

Millar enters with Rondo and Jackson struggling to get to their feet, and Millar hits a backflip kick to Rondo and a roundhouse kick to Jackson! Alex Millar steps to the second turnbuckle to show off, and then Jackson is able to gain enough strength to burst up and shove Millar off the turnbuckle and over the top rope and out the ring.

Elimination #1: Alex Millar

Langdon Trafford: That didn't take long!

Millar hurts his head on impact and may have a concussion. Meanwhile, Jackson lands a flurry of right hands to Rondo before cornering him against the turnbuckle. He lands shoulder thrusts before Rondo leapfrogs over one and the two roll into the center, where Rondo springs up and hits a nice fireman's carry into a neckbreaker!

The buzzer hits again and it's Don Sheen entering to "Yes Sir" by Genetikk

Entrant #4: Don Sheen

The crowd continues on watching Rondo and Jackson as Don Sheen sprints in and enters the mix. He's quickly put down with a nice kick-up Frankensteiner from Rondo and then Jackson hits his second PAJle kick!!! But Rondo lands a swinging backbreaker to nullify the momentum of the former FWA World Champion.

Piers Gallagher: Right now it's Ryan Rondo and Phillip A. Jackson wearing one another down. You know who is waiting for this? Lucian W. Ace!

Jackson grabs Rondo by the hair to counter a spinning neckbreaker and hits his own backbreaker! Jackson leans against the ropes and Don Sheen notices his opportunity. But the buzzer sounds and Jackson lands a clothesline to Don Sheen right when "Fiesta" by the Pogues playes! "The Infamous" Adam Bonnie walks out with his fists taped and his MMA-style approach ready to battle.

Entrant #5: "The Infamous" Adam Bonnie

The bodies are building as Bonnie quickly beats down Don Sheen while Jackson stays on Rondo. Bonnie lands a palm strike to Don Sheen's face and then a tornado axe kick! Jackson sends Rondo into the ropes but the former tag team champion flies back with a spinning wheel kick. Then a nice spinning neckbreaker as both former N.E.O. members lay in the ring!

Adam Bonnie seizes a chance and begins landing strikes to both Rondo and Jackson while still hitting Don Sheen with whatever he can think up. Bonnie is in control for a solid minute before Phillip A. Jackson lands a THIRD PAJle on Bonnie and Ryan Rondo hits his "Rondo DDT" to nullify all four!

Entrant #6: James "Eyesnsane" Hughes

The crowd gives the loudest pop since Rondo and Jackson entered and Ashley announced the World Heavyweight Championship-crowning stipulation. Hughes races to the ring with "I Ain't Wired Right" by Twista playing. He enters with a flashing elbow to a laying Don Sheen and a leaping lariat to a resurgent Ryan Rondo. When Jackson rises, Hughes hits a low-angle dropkick to the knees and races off the ropes for a running kick to the chest. Jackson takes it and is back down while Hughes ducks a strike from Adam Bonnie and hits a shin breaker in the middle of the ring. With five people filling the canvas, the crowd begins cheering for more.

Hughes grabs Don Sheen and flings him over the top rope, but Sheen hangs on. Rondo flips Hughes over, but he also hangs on and lands on the apron. Jackson tries flipping Rondo over but Sheen rolls in and lands a forearm blow to Jackson's upper spine. Rondo lands back on his feet and goes to a springboard move, only for Hughes to trip him up in mid-air and have control yet again!

The buzzer sounds for the seventh entrant, and this one sends shockwaves!

"Real Rock'n'Rolla" blasts as the X-Champion, "Savant" KAIZEN, races to the ring! The crowd is showering him with support as the "Savant" looks energized and focused to become a very likely surprise here in the match.

Entrant #7: "Savant" KAIZEN

As KAIZEN walks to the ring, though, is intercepted by The Movement members Lucian W. Ace and Humanity!!! Jimmy King walks out from the backstage entrance way with a smile on his face from cheek to cheek.

Langdon Trafford: Is this about what happened earlier tonight?!?!

KAIZEN is looks as Lucian, Jimmy King and Humanity stand between him and the ring. Lucian again asks for KAIZEN to think things over, but KAIZEN refuses and heads to the ring. Humanity has seene enough and lands a hard clubbing blow to KAIZEN's spine. Lucian calls off the dogs as KAIZEN is about to fight them.

Sam McDonald: KAIZEN was talking, The Movement interrupted and KAIZEN defended the FWA. I'm shocked this has happened now! KAIZEN was a sleeper to win this thing!

While KAIZEN is still on the outside, the crowd cheers for the next buzzer. And "Terror Time Again" by Skycycle plays!

Entrant #8: Humanity

Lucian W. Ace looks into the eyes of Humanity and smiles, and a gentle pat on the shoulder sends Humanity on his way. He enters the ring while eyeing "Savant" KAIZEN, who remains outside the ring looking at Lucian Ace and Jimmy King.

Piers Gallagher: I feel so much better knowing The Movement is all here and watching from ringside, and knowing Humanity is in there to keep things in order!

Harry Baxter: In order?! Why don't you worry about your own power-hungry group on Fight Night! Oh wait, you're Executive Excellence's Biggest Fan!

KAIZEN finally ends the cold war standoff and enters the ring, where he immediately lands a few shots to Humanity. And he looks back at Lucian while doing so. KAIZEN lands a nice variation of suplex moves on HUmanity before whipping him to the ropes and landing a back elbow smash.

Rondo is against the turnbuckle with Bonnie's boot into his throat. Jackson has a ground headlock on Don Sheen while James Hughes is leaning against the ropes.

The action continues with no eliminations for another minute. The buzzer sounds and Lucian W. Ace smiles outside the ring along with Jimmy King.

Langdon Trafford: Uh oh.

"Within Temptation" by A Demon's Fate plays and Lucian Ace slowly walks to the ring steps with the crowd worried for those inside the ring. Ace enters and helps Humanity double team KAIZEN. They wear him down slowly with a few punches and Lucian lands swift kicks to the ribs.He lands a kneebreaker and then a Dragon suplex to KAIZEN while Humanity clotheslines James Hughes, who tried helping KAIZEN but to no avail.

Entrant #9: Lucian W. Ace

Lucian Ace grabs KAIZEN and flips him over the top rope, but the X-champion hangs on to the middle ropes and lands on the apron. Lucian tries kicking him off but KAIZEN grabs his boot and causes Lucian to fall. KAIZEN rolls in but Humanity lands a ground elbow drop and a forearm drop to the upper spine as The Movement duo again keep KAIZEN down.

Sam McDonald: KAIZEN never had a chance, did he?

Finally, Lucian Ace and Humanity grab KAIZEN and Lucian hits another swift kick to the side of the head to the sound of a CHORUS of boos raining down from the crowd. Jackson has his boot against Don Sheen's throat and Ryan Rondo lands a back body drop to Adam Bonnie. James Hughes is taken down with a swinging sideslam from Humanity.

The buzzer sounds, though, and the crowd immediately cheers when the lights go out. The arena is pitch black as "Motherless Child" plays!!!

Entrant #10: Ghost

Harry Baxter: Here we go, the odds are now a little even!

Ghost flies in from the rafters and lands right in the middle of the ring. He takes out his wooden baseball bat with the entire arena standing and cheering. Humanity charges but Ghost lands a big boot to the face. Then it's a shot with the baseball bat to Lucian Ace!!! KAIZEN lands a jumping enzuiguri to Lucian and Ghost hits Humanity with a military press slam after tossing the bat out of the ring!!!

There are nine people in the ring, with James Hughes pressing Phillip Jackson against the turnbuckle while Ryan Rondo rests with a Boston crab on Adam Bonnie. Ghost grabs Humanity and whips him into the ropes, but Humanity fires back with a shoulder bump to take Ghost down. KAIZEN lands a nice German suplex on Lucian Ace but Humanity headbutts KAIZEN and then clotheslines him down to the mat!!!

Piers Gallagher: Nine people! Can the ring hold 10?!?!

Don Sheen is flipped out of the ring by Ryan Rondo in this mess!!!

Sam McDonald: That'll make it better!

Elimination #2: Don Sheen

The buzzer sounds as the crowd goes quiet once more. The music blasting is ...

"Monster" by Imagine Dragons!!!

Entrant #11: "The Carnegie Carnivore" Michael Garcia

Piers Gallagher: This is my pick to win it! Right here!

"The Carnegie Carnivore" Michael Garcia stomps toward the ring with his usual attire, a wide-beater T-shirt and tights. The powerful African American male steps through the ropes and immediately sends a charging Adam Bonnie out of the ring!!!

Elimination #3: "Infamous" Adam Bonnie

Next is James "Eyesnsane" Hughes, who charges and receives a big boot from Mike Garcia. The big man continues his path of destruction with a double clothesline to Ghost and KAIZEN. Then it's a spinebuster to Humanity and a spinning sidewalk slam to Lucian W. Ace!!!

Langdon Trafford: Michael Garcia is taking down EVERYONE!

Ryan Rondo receives a strong whip chest first into the turnbuckle and Samoan drop to Phillip Jackson!!! All done by Garcia, who is the only person standing in a ring of eight men. Ghost rises first and Michael Garcia quickly dispatches him over the top rope and out of the ring!

Elimination #4: Ghost

Humanity and Lucian W. Ace try the double-team approach, but Garcia lands a jumping shoulder tackle to both men after being sent into the corner. Humanity is first up and Mike Garcia clotheslines him over the ropes and out of the ring!!!

Elimination #5: Humanity

Now it's just six men, with Rondo and Jackson taking in oxygen. KAIZEN charges but receives a strong arm lariat. Garcia then hits the "Three Rivers Powerbomb" on James Hughes before tossing him out of the ring!

Lucian W. Ace seizes the chance and tosses KAIZEN over the ropes. KAIZEN can't fight it and simply lands with his blood all over his forehead while Lucian smiles!

Elimination #6: James "Eyesnsane" Hughes

Elimination #7: "Savant" KAIZEN

Piers Gallagher: Michael Garcia has eliminated five people in less than one minute!!!

Garcia locks eyes on Lucian, who tries talking his way out of it and leans against the turnbuckle. The buzzer sounds and "Unstoppable" by Fozzy plays!!! "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon races to the ring and catches Michael Garcia's attention.

Entrant #12: "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon

Sam McDonald: Everyone knows about these two's history in the X Division!

Gryphon gets right in Garcia's face, and the crowd is steaming with electricity. Lucian Ace appears safe as Gryphon and Garcia begin wailing on one another in the middle of the ring. Right-hand punch after right-hand punch comes from each to the other as Gryphon gains the upper hand. He backs Garcia into the ropes and tries a whip across the ring. Garcia reverses and Gryphon ducks a strong arm lariat before bouncing off the original side and landing a Tornado DDT!!!

Gryphon is fired up as Phillip Jackson and Ryan Rondo pull themselves up. The three members of N.E.O. all look at one another and seem to find a different connection.

Langdon Trafford: What....what is this? An N.E.O. reunion?!

Gryphon, Rondo and Jackson look down at Mike Garcia and then at Lucian W. Ace, who is in the opposite corner staying out of trouble. Gryphon, Rondo and Jackson all take turns with enzuiguris to a groggy Michael Garcia before Jackson's FOURTH PAJle kick to the side of the head has Garcia reeling. Rondo, Gryphon and Jackson triple team him and lift by the legs and flip him over the ropes and out of the ring!!!

Sam McDonald: There goes your pick, Piers!

Piers Gallagher: Stupid N.E.O. This is every man for himself!!!

Elimination #8: "The Carnegie Carnivore" Michael Garcia

But Lucian Ace slips behind them and tries flipping all three out of the ring before anyone notices!!! The crowd is STUNNED as Jackson turns around with an elbow and Lucian stumbles back. Gryphon comes behind him with a dropkick and Lucian falls to the apron through the middle and top ropes!

The buzzer sounds and ...

Langdon Trafford: The champ!

"I Forgive But I Won't Forget" plays as the caramel-skin champion Gabrielle Montgomery walks out with her FWA Undisputed World Championship. She has a microphone in her hand while walking to the ring. Gryphon, Jackson, Rondo and Lucian Ace all watch from inside as Gabrielle seductively walks between the outstretched arms of drooling male (and female) fans.

Entrant #13: Gabrielle Montgomery

Gabrielle Montgomery: They are trying to undo the power of the Goddess, but I won't have it. I pledged I'd become the ONLY person EVER to main event Back in Business all by myself. This match is for one half of MY Undisputed World Championship, so I figure it's only fair I have a chance to DEFEND...it.

Gabrielle enters and immediately faces off with Phillip Jackson, who has a mouthful of words for her. Gabrielle slaps Jackson across the face and Jackson spits in hers!

Langdon Trafford: No love lost between those two at all!!!

Gabrielle lands another SMACK right to the side of Jackson's face while Jason Gryphon receives a forearm shot from Lucian out of nowhere. Ryan Rondo gets one as well but fights Lucian off. Gryphon and Rondo whip Lucian into the ropes and send him over the original ropes, but Lucian lands on the apron!

The buzzer sounds right as Gryphon slams Rondo's face into the turnbuckle and hits a flying crossbody! Gabrielle Montgomery lands a nice belly-to-belly throw on Jackson and locks in an arm bar near the ropes, but won't release when Jackson's foot gets underneath!

"The Pink Room" plays and DUNE comes out!

Entrant #14: Dune

Dune enters and immediately goes for Gryphon with clubbing blows. Lucian Ace tangles with Rondo and Gabrielle stays on Jackson, who reverses the arm hold with a nice series of kicks to the ribs before a jawbreaker!!!

Dune hits a Polish hammer on "Living Mythology" before a whip into the ropes and missing with the corner splash. Gryphon lands a back suplex on Dune to reverse the tide...and the buzzer sounds again!

Entrant #15: "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

The crowd gives the LOUDEST ovation of the night when "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson enters to "Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold!!! He drops his FWA North American Championship and slides into the ring! Jackson is sent into the ropes by Gabrielle, who sends him over the ropes. He lands on the apron and Gabrielle taunts Phillip Jackson...

but Stevenson comes behind her and flips her over the ropes and onto the floor!!!

Elimination #9: Gabrielle Montgomery

Langdon Trafford: OH MY GOD!

Piers Gallagher: Wrong move, Stevenson! You just keep making enemies!

Gabrielle is furious as Drew Stevenson smiles from inside the ring. Jackson is back in and nearly flips Stevenson over the ropes, but the former World Champion is too fatigued at this point. Lucian Ace lands a hurricarana to Ryan Rondo and Jason Gryphon hits a DDT on Dune while the crowd cheers.

And the buzzer sounds!

"My Town" by Hollywood Undead plays and one half of the reigning FWA Tag Team Champions comes out wearing sunglasses and a shiner right under his eye!

Entrant #16: "Rockstar" Randy Ramon

Randy Ramon slides into the ring to join the other six men and hits Phillip Jackson with a European uppercut. Then it's a discus punch to "The Emerald" before a leaping forearm to Dune and a forearm to Gryphon. Randy Ramon is getting all into the action before hitting a leg lariat to Jackson and going to the top rope for a flying leg drop!!!

The buzzer sounds right when "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson hits a running knee into the stomach of Randy Ramon and a Northern lights suplex! Then Stevenson takes out Dune with a Fisherman suplex and a sling shot to Gryphon, who flies face first into the turnbuckle!!! Lucian Ace receives a blockbuster from a very tired Ryan Rondo, who remains down after the move.

Entrants #17, 18 and 19: Triple J Security

Langdon Trafford: WHAT?! All three at the same time!

Piers Gallagher: Yes! Business is picking up!

The three Triple J security members run to the ring and "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson waits. He meets them with right hands, but is eventually overwhelmed after a few shots to the jaw. Triple J Security seem to have everything under control, and the crowd boos as Thomas Princeton appears.

Langdon Trafford: Princeton changed the rules! He knew Stevenson would take these three goobers out one by one, so he had them all come out at once!

Princeton watches as Jobber Jimbo accidentally strikes James Syncidate in the face! Stevenson rallies with a "Final Conflict" sitout Rock Bottom and eliminates the three members one by one!!!

Sam McDonald: Stevenson isn't giving up!

Eliminations #10, 11 and 12: Triple J Security

Princeton enters the ring and lands a "Better Than You" clothesline to "The Emerald" before Stevenson can turn around. This allows Lucian Ace to grab Stevenson and toss him out of the ring!!!

Harry Baxter: Is Princeton even in the match?!

Piers Gallagher: He is now, and he's my pick to win it!

Entrant #20: Thomas Princeton

Elimination #13: "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

But when Princeton turns, Phillip Jackson and Dune clothesline him over the ropes!!!

Elimination #14: Thomas Princeton

Sam McDonald: Everyone Piers picks is jinxed! Hahahaha!

Stevenson is waiting to begin the flurry of angry punches as Princeton scatters. Triple J Security cut Stevenson off, but the North American Champion dives from the apron and takes ALL THREE OUT!!! He then continues the chase up the rampway after Princeton...

Inside the ring, it's Ryan Rondo, Phillip Jackson and Lucian Ace as the lengthy members. Jason Gryphon, Dune and Randy Ramon are recent additions.

The buzzer sounds again!

"Clap for the Killers" plays as a wounded and wobbly Cryos comes out with his best effort.

Entrant #21: Cryos

Cryos enters the ring and hits a running chop block into the back of Dune's legs! Cryos then lands an Armbar takedown to Randy Ramon, releases and takes down Jason Gryphon with a series of shoot kicks to the ribs!

Cryos keeps at it as the seven people in the ring all brace themselves. Then the buzzer sounds...

"Coma" by Guns 'N Roses plays and the arena buzzes with anticipation! "The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden appears as the next entrant with his black eyeliner, red hair tips and earrings and nose rings shining.

Entrant #22: "The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden

Piers Gallagher: YES! My pick to win it! He hasn't lost since returning! Fourteen in a row!

He slowly walks to the ring and stands on the outside for about a minute, just watching the action. Then when the referee orders him in, he slides into the ring before rolling under the ropes and standing outside waiting for a referee to say something else! Ryan Rondo takes a "Hard Target" finisher from Cryos, but Jason Gryphon clotheslines Dune over the top rope and out of the ring!

Elimination #15: Dune

Gryphon receives a thunderous running shoulder tackle against the turnbuckle from Cryos, who is becoming more fatigued after the near-win in the North American Championship match earlier in the show. Cryos turns and receives the FIFTH PAJle kick from Phillip Jackson!!!

Sam McDonald: Have you ever seen more of those PAJle kicks before?! Phillip Jackson and Ryan Rondo started Nos. 1 and 2 and are STILL in this thing!

Cryos is pulled to his feet by Jackson, who tries eliminating Cryos. Randy Ramon comes behind them and tries flipping both over the ropes...but Lucian comes behind all three and with the help of Jason Gryphon does the job!!! Jackson and Cryos, though, stay on the apron!!!

Elimination #16: "Rockstar" Randy Ramon

Jackson holds the ropes with everything he has while Gryphon and Lucian try eliminating him. Rondo saves his former N.E.O. ally with a forearm to the upper spine! Rondo is sent face first into the turnbuckle and Gryphon lands a dropkick! Lucian Ace shoves Jackson into the ropes and hits a dropkick! Jason Gryphon then clotheslines Jackson out of the ring and eliminates one of the original two!!!

Elimination #17: Phillip A. Jackson

The crowd boos as Jackson lays tired on the outside floor. He bangs his fist against the padding before pressing himself up. Ryan Rondo has a black eye after a kick from Jason Gryphon earlier. It's Gryphon, Rondo, Lucian Ace and Devin Golden, the last waiting on the outside!

The buzzer sounds!

"The Artist Formerly Known As" by Jim Johnson plays and "The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden twirls around in a frantic state of happiness and possible fear. DIVINE sprints down the entrance aisle and takes down Golden with right hands! DIVINE begins stomping a mud hole into Golden, who officially entered the match earlier but hasn't lost either, before entering the ring herself!

Entrant #23: DIVINE

DIVINE lands an arm drag to Jason Gryphon before a DDT to Lucian Ace! Ryan Rondo goes for a weak clothesline but DIVINE ducks and locks in Testicle Claw finisher!!! Rondo is in extreme pain as DIVINE has a vice grip on his genitals. "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon takes DIVINE out with a forearm to the back and the former N.E.O. allies double team with a snap suplex! Lucian Ace, though, seizes the chance and lands a dropkick to Rondo! Lucian tells Gryphon to help him and they try lifting Rondo over the ropes and out of the ring!

But DIVINE comes in with a forearm to Lucian's back and "Gaydust" to Gryphon, who takes the glitter into the eyes!

Gryphon stumbles around and lands seated against the turnbuckle. DIVINE goes for her bronco buster but Lucian Ace lands a WICKED springboard crossbody as DIVINE runs into the move!!! Lucian Ace grabs DIVINE by the hair and sends the tri-gendered superstar over the ropes and out of the ring!

Elimination #18: DIVINE

The buzzer sounds one more time, though!

And Baphomet's music plays!

Entrant #24: Baphomet

The crowd is screaming as Baphomet enters the ring and lands clotheslines to EVERYBODY! He clotheslines Lucian. Then Rondo. Then Gryphon. Back and forth the three rise only to receive a clothesline or punch to send them back down. Baphomet hits a scoop slam on Rondo and then sends Gryphon chest first into the turnbuckle!

Baphomet turns around only to meet Lucian Ace's "Hyoru Senbi" springboard kick finisher!!! Baphomet is stunned as he staggers to the ropes, and Lucian Ace eliminates ANOTHER person from the match!

Elimination #19: Baphomet

But Cryos comes behind Lucian and eliminated him!!!

Elimination #20: Lucian W. Ace

Jason Gryphon comes right behind Cryos and flips him over the top rope and out of the ring!!!

Elimination #21: Cryos

Langdon Trafford: We're down to Gryphon and RONDO!!!

Piers Gallagher: NO! NO! GOLDEN IS STILL IN IT!

Sam McDonald: But I'm not sure Gryphon or Rondo knows that!!!

Ryan Rondo receives a few backhand chops from "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon, who sends Rondo into the ropes and lands a sidewalk slam into a backbreaker! Gryphon is obviously less fatigued than Ryan Rondo and has a clear-cut advantage. Gryphon sends Rondo AGAIN into the ropes and goes for a second sidewalk slam into a backbreaker, but Rondo flips backwards, lands on his feet and hits a reverse DDT!!!

Both men lay on the mat for a while as "The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden kneels on the outside and watches with his eyes barely over the canvas. Ryan Rondo grabs Jason Gryphon by the arm and backs him against the turnbuckle. He lands a 10-count punch only for Gryphon to counter with a snake eyes at nine. Gryphon then hits a stalling suplex in the middle of the ring!!!

"Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon has control as Rondo rises, and he goes for "The Lion's Lariat" clothesline from hell! Rondo ducks under the move and lands his cutter finisher!!! Both men are down as Rondo crawls toward the turnbuckle!

Harry Baxter: Someone tell Rondo he can't win with a pinfall!

Langdon Trafford: But he can make a big impact on Gryphon! He'd have it in the bag!

Piers Gallagher: GOLDEN. IS. STILL. IN. THE. MATCH. YOU. IDIOTS.

Ryan Rondo crawls to the corner and is about to leap off the top rope when he spots Golden on the side. Rondo rethinks for a second, enough time for Gryphon to get up and charge, tossing Rondo off the turnbuckle in a military press throwing motion! Gryphon pulls himself up and goes for "Eagle's Wings" flying crossbody finisher...

But Rondo hits a dropkick to an airborne Jason Gryphon!!! Rondo and Gryphon are both down for about a minute! Golden is waiting on the outside, and sloooooooooooooooooooowly rolls into the ring. The crowd is absolutely electric!!!

Rondo and Gryphon rise up...Golden crouching near the ropes. Gryphon lands a right hand, followed by one from Rondo to Gryphon. Back and forth they go. Gryphon finally shoves Rondo away, and Rondo charges only for Gryphon to whip Rondo into the ropes! Gryphon meets Rondo, who FLIES OVER THE TOP ROPES!!!

BUT HE HANGS ON!!!

Gryphon is beside himself. He screams, 'What do I have to do, damnit?!" Ryan Rondo lands a shoulder drive into Gryphon's stomach through the ropes, front flip rolls over the ropes and a hunched-over Jason Gryphon and then turns and lifts Gryphon in a spinebuster motion straight UP and then shoves him over the ropes and out of the ring!!!

Harry Baxter: YES! YES! YES!

Elimination #22: "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon

Rondo falls onto his back and raises his arms into the air, thinking he has won the match and the World heavyweight Championship.

But the bell never sounds. He looks around, noticing the referee in his crouched, ready position. Then Rondo pulls himself to a kneeling position, turns and sees his fate.

"The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden stares back at his former Sunrise-Sunset partner as the crowd begins a very loud, vocal "Sunrise-Sunset!" chant throughout the arena. Golden smirks as Rondo shakes his head and barely has any juice left to rise to his feet.

Langdon Trafford: Who would've thought this would come down to the two members of arguably the greatest tag team in FWA history?!

Golden allows Rondo a chance to recover, and then comes forward with a strong grapple. Golden backs Rondo into the turnbuckle before delivering knife-edge chops into the chest. He whips Rondo across the ring and lands a corner body bump followed by a try for a cutter, but Rondo blocks it by grabbing the ropes near the turnbuckle. Golden falls on his spine and Rondo quickly hits a springboard knee drop to Golden!!!

Rondo isn't giving up an inch. He whips Golden into the ropes and lands a head scissors takedown. Golden is foggy but ducks a clothesline and lands a sole kick to the stomach and a stalling vertical suplex! Golden stalks Rondo, who lays with no motion in the center of the ring. Golden goes to the top turnbuckle and flies off for his "Golden Touch" frogsplash, an old finishing maneuver, but Rondo sticks his knees up!!!

Rondo springs up and lands his own finishing cutter!!!!

The crowd is going wild. Rondo goes to the top turnbuckle, where he faces the crowd and hits "Starlight Shine Bright!" But Golden with the knees up! Now it's Rondo in pain, stumbling to the ropes. Golden charges and tries flipping Rondo over by his legs. But Rondo locks his legs around Golden's neck! Now it's Rondo hanging upside-down over the ropes with his legs pulling Golden forward!!!

Piers Gallagher: GOLDEN HAS HIM!

Sam McDonald: But Rondo has his legs around Golden's neck! Who will give here?!

Rondo keeps dropping more and more. Golden tries prying Rondo's legs apart from his neck, and Rondo now presses against the apron canvas completely upside-down. Rondo tightens the grip around Golden's legs and pulls harder...and Golden now falls forward over the top ropes and is upside-down hanging!!!

Harry Baxter: OH MY GOD!

Golden lands behind Rondo, but still on the apron. Both are upside-down and supported by their feet behind against the ropes. But Rondo is inside and Golden is vulnerable. Rondo pushes himself up, curls his knees around the ropes and pushes against the canvas to where he is hanging like a see-saw on top the ropes. Then he pushes against Golden's thighs, pushing himself back into the ring and tipping "The Rotten Gold" over!!! The former World Heavyweight Champion falls backwards, his feet landing on the ground and stumbling on his stomach to the floor, and the NEW World Heavyweight Champion raises his arms and collapses back as the fans EXPLODE with cheers!!!

Langdon Trafford: YES! YES! RONDO DID IT!

Sam McDonald: THE NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION IS CROWNED!!!

The referee rushes out and retrieves the FWA World Heavyweight Championship belt, which Ashley 'O Ryan carried out when making the announcement, and then delivers it to Rondo's waiting vice grip clutching it against his chest like a long-lost treasure!!!

Winner of Carnal Contendership and the NEW FWA World Heavyweight Champion: "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

Harry Baxter: Ryan Rondo has done it. MY GOD WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A NIGHT!

Sam McDonald: And we aren't done yet!!!

Sam McDonald speaks the truth. "The Rotten Gold" Devin Golden has pulled himself up to the apron using the middle ropes. The sweat comes down his face as he breathes heavily and accepts the match ending and the fate of the World Heavyweight Championship.

"The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo looks at the last elimination and just stares at him. Rondo can hardly stand upright as Golden enters the ring and sort of lurks toward the new champion. Rondo stands his ground, although he's unsteady and rather defenseless.

Golden walks up, rather confident, and looks into Rondo's eyes.

Sam McDonald: Leave him be! Let him celebrate his win!

Piers Gallagher: If you have such an issue, then go and take care of it yourself!

Golden towers over Rondo, who has sort of buckled his knees and now places an arm on Golden's shoulder to support his stance. Golden looks into Rondo's eyes...and offers a soft shove...right into the chest...

Harry Baxter: Golden just shoved Rondo!!! He shoved a tired, bruised, nearly broken champion!

Sam McDonald: And you know what?! Rondo showed courage. Golden isn't showing an ounce of it right now! Accept that you lost and move on, dammit!

Rondo stumbles backwards. He stumbles and eventually falls to his knees, and looks up at the man he defeated, and Golden backs away, allowing Rondo to get up on his own accord. The crowd cheers for Rondo, who tentatively basks in the glory of his victory and celebrates becoming the second grandslam champion ever.

Golden keeps his eyes on Rondo as he leaves the ring.

Sam McDonald: Ryan Rondo is the new FWA World Heavyweight Champion...but he already has one challenger waiting!

Harry Baxter: Fight Night and Crossfire will be interesting! But this is Ryan Rondo's night, and Ryan Rondo FINALLY proves he is capable of being a World Champion in the FWA!

The show concludes with Rondo posing for the crowd and celebrating in pain while the fans cheer to his theme music.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 03-16-2015 at 04:58 AM.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Re: Carnal Contendership SUPERSHOW results

FYI on the Carnal Contendership match write-up, the only eliminations done in order by grade rankings were the final four. Rondo had the highest, then Golden, Gryphon, Cryos and Lucian. The rest were generally done around that spot but some people were eliminated early or late due to storylines or the general flow of the match.

1.) KAIZEN's segment was fuckin' awesome. KAIZEN is officially a badass.

2.) Cryos lost both matches but stole the show with his performances. I wanted to make sure he looked strong, and Stevenson wrote a hell of an NA title match.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

On Vacation

Status

Amazing show! I was really surprised and really intrigued on where things go from here with Rondo winning. I thought it was really close with RevEL/EE, but it was fun going up against Toner again. For the inevitable future feud with Randy, we should check if Randy ever pinned Toner in any of our encounters. I'm also happy that Drew retained, I'm a Drew mark :P I felt like Shannon might lose the title to Alana, but seems otherwise. I do want a Shannon/Alana feud more than a Shannon/Taylor Toxic feud.

Was DIVINE's rp that bad that s/he got eliminated so fast? At least s/he got to use the "Gaydust" on a main eventer, and got to Testicular Claw a world champion :P

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Great show all round. I'm surprised to see Stevenson retaining, though I didn't read his promo admittedly but Cryos's blew me away. Dont let the two loses put you off in any way, I graded CC and you were insanely close to winning the World Title in this match.

I thought it was great that it worked out to be Golden and Rondo as the final two in the CC. Picking that feud/partnership/whatever back up.

And Drew is gonna pay.

Loved Gabbys write up for her jobber match as well, great job Eelio.

Huge congrats to Shake on getting to that World title. And on TGO retaining with Shannon I thought we were going to see a new World Champ.
    Last edited by ETE; 03-16-2015 at 04:43 AM.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by TARS View Post
    Amazing show! I was really surprised and really intrigued on where things go from here with Rondo winning. I thought it was really close with RevEL/EE, but it was fun going up against Toner again. For the inevitable future feud with Randy, we should check if Randy ever pinned Toner in any of our encounters. I'm also happy that Drew retained, I'm a Drew mark :P I felt like Shannon might lose the title to Alana, but seems otherwise. I do want a Shannon/Alana feud more than a Shannon/Taylor Toxic feud.

Was DIVINE's rp that bad that s/he got eliminated so fast? At least s/he got to use the "Gaydust" on a main eventer, and got to Testicular Claw a world champion :P
    Read the comments
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

i will give more thoughts on the show later.

grandslam baby

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Captain Hammered

Status

Show was really well written. Congrats Rondo. Pleasure as always Toner.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Great job on the matches and some surprising outcomes, congrats to the champs.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

***I think Shannon should feud with Taylor, it's really already set the way the match ended and would be more natural plus they are on the same show.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Congrats RevEL, you did it again!! Ramon has pinned Toner twice I believe? Small packages. Well done Shake, you deserve it *clap clap clap clap clap*

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I loved Garcia's short but sweet stint in the CC. Shits been set up now....so pumped.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Congrats RevEL, you did it again!! Ramon has pinned Toner twice I believe? Small packages. Well done Shake, you deserve it *clap clap clap clap clap*
    Ramon should be called Mr. Small Package!!!
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I was SOOO close! As the last Fight Night guy in the match, I hereby declare myself the #1 Contender to Gabrielle's Championship! (He said sarcastically.)

Oh well, glad to be back!
    Last edited by JasonGryphon; 03-16-2015 at 02:19 PM.

On Vacation

Status

I cannot wait to see the grades, must have an all-time high in grade averages because everyone really came out this week.

Captain Hammered

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    Ramon should be called Mr. Small Package!!!
    Done

On Vacation

Status

^ LOL

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I cannot wait to see the grades, must have an all-time high in grade averages because everyone really came out this week.

They're really high from what I remember in the CC. Lots of people eliminated I saw had 66s-67s. I know that Rondo's average was 70.8 and Golden's was 70.3. I'm unsure about everyone else. Rondo and Golden were 1st and 2nd on all 3 graders lists. With it being 2-1 to Rondo. It was a match that brought out the best of everyone.

All in all, I thought it was a great show. Not much matches but this as a Royal Rumble esque PPV would have blown any WWE effort to bits. Lots of hungry folk and there was no predictable winner IMO. Feel bad for Tig, another loss to Ramon... but Tiocfaidh Ar La!

Happy to finally get that world title too, six years has felt like an age. Has been really weird seeing people come in and hit the ground running and be totally skipping the X Division too. In saying that, the X Division itself has raised the game altogether too. I sense BIB is going to be ridic.

Good jerb to everybody top to bottom.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Boobage Expert

Status

What a great show! So much energy and excitement this was truly top notch! Enjoyed every second of it!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Brilliant show, solid stuff all around. I really enjoyed Ghost's presence during King's promo, and I liked his entrance into the carnal contender's match.

I also really enjoyed he tag team title match, and RevEl continue their hot streak.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

On Vacation

Status

This show was just perfect

Thread Information