Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Wrestlemania 31 - Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

WWE Wrestlemania 31 - Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett will defend his title in a multi-Superstar Ladder Match at WrestleMania 31, WWE announced on Facebook during a WrestleMania 31 Tech Tour. Both the number of participants and identity of the challengers will be revealed in coming weeks.

The match announcement adds to the bearer of bad news’ woes recently. Barrett, a five-time Intercontinental Champion, has lost non-title contests to R-Truth and Dolph Ziggler, deepening the pool of potential contenders. Though Barrett dealt Dean Ambrose a loss via disqualification at WWE Fastlane, The Lunatic Fringe absconded with the Intercontinental Championship after the match, leaving Bad News as a champion with no title.

Will any of those threats to the crown find their way into the action at WrestleMania? How many challengers will Bad News Barrett have to contend with? And what will happen at The Showcase of the Immortals when the prestigious Intercontinental Championship is raised high above the ring, with the only means for retrieval being to scale a ladder amid the mayhem of a multi-Superstar brawl?
    Well, at least they'll be doing something slightly more interesting than the jobber battle royal. Ziggler and Ambrose are locks for this, regrettably it looks like R-Truth as well. Hopefully Luke Harper can work his way into this as well.
    Last edited by Order; 03-16-2015 at 08:09 AM.

Status

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 31 - Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match

FUCKING LADDER MATCH YES. This will steal the show. Definitely.

Barrett/Bryan/Ambrose/Ziggler/Truth and maybe a returning Sheamus? Still not sure why Truth is involved with all this, but this is still going to be great.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

BNB,Ambrose,Ziggler and Truth seem a lock, again I don't get Truths involvement. Bryan will prob be added, maybe even Sin Cara since he also has a win over BNB. Ladders at Mania are always a good thing, looking forward to this.

Legend In My Spare Time

Status
      Country                    United States

Well, here's the show-stealer of the night. Not necessarily a show-SAVER, but still... should be AWESOME.

On Vacation

Status

This should be great, its a shame Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler aren't higher up the card though.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    This should be great, its a shame Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler aren't higher up the card though.
    And that they're being used just to repair how bad Barrett's reign has been booked. Right now I see Barrett retaining.

Truth seemingly involved is too random.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Comeback King

Status

This is going to be so awesome. Great that these guys will have a platform to try and steal the show and aren't stuck in the Battle Royal. Hope Bryan isn't in it but it looks likely at this point. They need to elevate the IC Title and matches like these will only help them.

GMT Baby

Status

As long as it doesn't get clogged up with too many entrants this should be awesome, given the people that will likely be involved.

Hopefully the returning of the Andre battle royal will mean that they don't chuck a bunch of randoms into this.

Just having Barrett, Ziggler, Ambrose and Truth would be great, I've always preferred the structure of a ladder match when it has fewer people. It still has the unpredictability and chaotic excitement you want from this type of match, just without the feeling that the winner gets there via fluke of being in the right place at the right time when everyone else is down.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    And that they're being used just to repair how bad Barrett's reign has been booked. Right now I see Barrett retaining.
    No fucking way. It will either be Bryan or Ambrose. If they have Barrett retain it would be a complete slap in the face to the fans seeing as how he can't beat fucking TRUTH or SIN CARA. He's booked like a jobber right now. I guess that's not really a problem for WWE though right now with how they've slapped us in the face with all the Reigns stuff.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    No fucking way. It will either be Bryan or Ambrose. If they have Barrett retain it would be a complete slap in the face to the fans seeing as how he can't beat fucking TRUTH or SIN CARA. He's booked like a jobber right now. I guess that's not really a problem for WWE though right now with how they've slapped us in the face with all the Reigns stuff.
    You're implying Vince gives a shit about the fans.

If bryan isn't in this then it's definitely sheamus. Idk which one is worse.

ily

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah Truth being in this after doing fuck all for years seems random but eh at least it's not a one on one feud I guess. Regardless this match could easily steal the show as long as they don't go all MITB on it and put 7/8 guys in it. 5 max i'd say (Ziggler,Ambrose,BNB,Truth and on other preferably not Bryan)

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    You're implying Vince gives a shit about the fans.
    Really? I think my last sentence says otherwise.

God's Gift to God

Status

I was agreeing with you clown baby

ily

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post

Hey, I don't want to see it either man. I just know how the booking is in these situations.

I'd rather see a Bryan or Ambrose victory. Just don't have the faith, man.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Roman Empire (3/29/15)

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Nooooooot what I was expecting, but okay... Before Fastlane, I predicted Ambrose and Barrett for the title in a Ladder Match, singles wise, but this is much more exciting!! Plus with all the guys getting pinfalls over Barrett, it seems as if it's better than making them all get into a Fatal 4 Way contenders match, where only one advances.. It actually was building onto something.

So if it's a 6-man...
    Bad News Barrett(c) vs. Dean Ambrose vs. R-Truth vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. (hopefully) Luke Harper vs. (hopefully) Bo Dallas

Now I'm sure all of you are thinking 2 things..
    1. Luke Harper would be cool
    2. BO DALLAS?!?!?! Why would you put him in there?!

Well... You need three heels and three faces in this match. Unless you plan on turning Ziggler between now and WrestleMania, I say that your best bet is to go for someone who is not well perceived by the fans. Plus, there's always that longshot in multi-man matches. Where you know the guy won't win it, but for some reason, you kinda want to see him in there. That's the same way I am for Bo Dallas. He won't win the title, but he will at least be in there getting some Mania experience, and getting some of those jitters out of the way, where he can't really mess anything up. Having him in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal is his only other option, but that won't give him much exposure to the crowd. Also, ones saying Sheamus, if he returns heel, he really won't be doing so to compete in a ladder match for a mid-card title, he'd turn heel by returning and going after someone like Daniel Bryan or someone adored by the common fan.

I believe Bo Dallas fits the bill perfectly to be placed in this ladder match, but if he isn't, I won't be that disappointed.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Great to see a Ladder Match happening at WM, it's quite simple on the competitors I think you need to have five or six. It would probably be along with Barrett, Ziggler, R-Truth, Ambrose, Luke Harper[God I hope] and maybe even Sin Cara for those wins he racked up on Wade not too long ago. It's mainly going to come down to Ambrose and Barrett in the end, and Ambrose shall be victorious as The WWE gives some stock on one of their midcard titles at a major PPV.

Legend In My Spare Time

Status

If Bryan wins WWE needs to do with him what Nakamura did to the IWGP Intercontinental Champion. If not Ambrose better win.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I wonder if it will be as good as the last IC Ladder match at Wrestlemania.

Legend In My Spare Time

Status

That's why I have my doubts about Ziggler winning because would they let him win the IC Title in two different ladder matches 5 or so months apart?

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status
      Country                    Canada

Probably my most anticipated match other than Sting vs. Triple H. Should be great.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information