Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grim's Top 10's

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status
      Country                    Norway

Re: Grim's Top 10's

Top 10 Horror Games

Horror games sure are spectacular, aren't they. We are frightened by them, we are scared by them, yet we are excited, elated, and happy to have them. We just can't get enough of them! However, there's so many of them to sift through, and so much time on my hands, I've decided to compile a list of the 10 best horror games you'll find anywhere. You might even be surprised at how this list turns out!

Honorable Mentions:

Clive Barker's Undying
    Demonophobia
    The Crooked Man
    Resident Evil 2
    Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly
    Sanitarium
    Dead Space

Okay, so while it might not be the scariest game, it's definitely one of the best horror experiences you'll ever see. This is the game that inspired Resident Evil after all! The tension to manage your items, party members, team formations, puzzles, and area are staggeringly high, puzzles are death traps in disguise, and that damn wooden plank keeps breaking underneath you!!! Five characters to manage, limited health items, RPG elements, and perhaps the best storytelling on an NES game will leave you wanting more from this Capcom made game!

Clock Tower, of course would be on here! It's perhaps still one of the best survival horror games to date! Being one of the first actually, behind Alone in the Dark, this game introduced many of the tropes of a survival horror games, such as weak and sympathetic characters, a domineering force, and as the genre implies, the struggle to survive. Being mostly a quiet game, the moments that do have music very much evoke importance, tension, and emotions. If you've never played it, do yourself a favor and get to it with this 1995 Human Entertainment point and click horror GOLD!

Of course this game would make an appearance! This is fucking System Shock 2! A great game, and in the best terms, a mix of Bioshock, Portal, and Dead Space! What a fucking mix, right? Wonderful storytelling, tight controls, first person mayhem, and lots & lots of gore! Mwahahahaha!!! Let there be lots of blood! Just a fantastic game in this guy's opinion. That computer though, funny and sadistic!

Me being a huge fan of Lovecraft, it's no surprise that this fantastic game would make it on the list. Not actually based on the book Call of Cthulhu (actually more aligned with Shadow over Innsmouth), this still is a beautiful rendition of a Lovecraftian tale. The story is amazing, the gameplay is unique, and how about that soundtrack? No? Okay, fine then. This game has atmosphere and more than a few scares to keep you company.

Being one of the earliest horror games, it's hard not to put this game on the list! Based on several H.P. Lovecraft stories, going into it, I knew I was certainly going to enjoy it. Using the tank controls that made Resident Evil famous, this early 1992 game certainly had that Lovecraftian feel to it. Horror of the unknown, as you never quite knew what you were going to get yourself into. Sure, it's aged poorly, but it's still a surprisingly good game despite it. I'd ask you to give it a try if you can!

Hold it hold it! Before you go getting all pissy, I want to remind you that this is a subjective list and for the most part, many of you would disagree with the placement of this game. Yes, I love Silent Hill 2, and many of you would go and call it the best in the series, but I personally love 1 more. It just has a better feel that 2 doesn't seem to give me. I'll agree, it's a super creepy game, but in my opinion, it's mostly just ambiance. All atmosphere, some terror in between, kinda like PT in a sense. Yes, the plot is fucking beautiful and the game is nicely done, but it just doesn't peak the games above it, alright!? A great fucking game, but I know, shocking to see it so low.

Okay, fuck this game! It's a game that had to get patched several times for being, "Too scary" and frankly that is fucking true! What a terrifying game! I didn't put this here because it was a particularly "good" game, but by the sheer amount of heart stopping and terrifying moments you will have with this ONE fucking game! This puts the whole Silent Hill series to shame with scary moments! I can't beat it. I just can't.

Resident Evil REmake still remains to this day perhaps the most beautiful game you will see from the early 2000's! Yes, the original was a classic, but by far and undoubtedly, REmake blows it's predecessors out of the water. Beautiful detail to the environment and characters for the time left it standing out. It's perhaps the best aged game ever: it's still playable, and still a scary fucking game even in 2015! Plus it got remastered (which I bought because I'm fucking stupid and love me some classic RE.) making it even more beautifully detailed! Wondrous plot, awesome characters, multiple endings; what's not to love?

You can go take your ball and go home if you want, but you know what? Fatal Frame is fucking scary. Even I cannot bring myself to pick up the controller and finish the game completely because of the atmosphere of horror it contains. It's a beautifully rendered game of quick reflexes and tricky puzzles. The soundtrack is nicely done, and the visuals are fairly shocking if not terrifying! There's just a few things holding it back from being the best and that's the plot, I suppose. I didn't like it I guess. But the game itself more than made up for it!

I'm not joking when I say there is no other game that compares to this Konami masterpiece. Silent Hill is a damn masterpiece of creepiness and scares. Wandering through that thick fog, lost and don't know where to go, it's terrifying. Then there's that fucking school! Akira Yamaoka, may you burn in hell for your gorgeously scary soundtrack! Then there's that plot; that oh so juicy plot of complexity that leaves you hanging on the edge of your seat to the very end! What else is there to say? It's a gorgeous fucking game!

So there you have it! Find a game you don't agree with? Go ahead and reply and give me your reasons why you thought a certain game should have been on the list or why a game should not have been on the list, or if you're just shocked at my placement of Silent Hill 2, go and get on your flaming keyboards of fire and complain. As for me, I'm gonna go and play me some of these games and immerse myself in the experience of these masterpieces.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

I can't comment on the majority of your list because I haven't played them, but I did play Fatal Frame II and thought it was terrible. Buuuuuut that's me. Ha.

Spoiler:

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I can't comment on the majority of your list because I haven't played them, but I did play Fatal Frame II and thought it was terrible. Buuuuuut that's me. Ha.
    Horror is very much subjective, trust me, I think games like Amnesia, Five Night's At Freddy's, and Slenderman are just dreadful. But that's the thing with Horror, it all can appeal to different people. But I don't know if I can deny that REmake, Fatal Frame, and Silent Hill 1 & 2 are perhaps the best survival horror experiences you'll ever get.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Five Nights at Freddy's scared the shit outta me

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

You ever played, Tecmo's Deception? If not, give it a go. You won't be disappointed. Looking forward to your NES List.

FFS Calm Doon

Status
      Country                    UK

Agree with Silent Hill, looking forward to the NES list.

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Top 10 NES (Famicom) Games

The Nintendo Entertainment System! What is there to truly say about the system? Perhaps the greatest system that ever existed. It single-handily saved video gaming and paved the way for some of the greatest franchises in history: Mario, Zelda, Metroid, CastleVania, Mega Man, Final Fantasy, Dragon's Quest, etc. There are so many great games for the NES (and just about as many bad ones) that it was tough to go through every one of them. So here it is, the definitive list of the Top 10 Greatest NES Games of all time!

Honorable Mentions:

Super Mario Bros.
    Mega Man
    Journey to Silius
    Tecmo Bowl
    Blaster Master

A-ha! You thought it was gonna be a Mario game, but it was only Mike Tyson's Punch Out! Come on, it's a great outing from Nintendo and possibly still the best boxing game to date. Little Mac steps up to the plate to fight the likes of semi-racist characters Von Kaiser, Don Flamenco, Piston Honda, Great Tiger, and Soda Popinski (Known in the arcade game as "Vodka Drunkenski"). It's the Rocky/Underdog story we're all so interested in, and that's what keeps us playing (as well as laughing at Glass Joe)!

Perhaps one of the best licensed-based video games of all time, DuckTales certainly gave us something to love! From great controls, awesome level design, and the FUCKING MOON THEME, DuckTales was the perfect package of Disney gold! Capcom assuredly knew what they were doing with this gorgeous game! Besides, who WOULDN'T want to be Uncle Scrooge!

You wanna talk about great spinoffs? Talk about Gargoyle's Quest from Ghost's 'n Goblins! Nearly every game in the series broke their respective systems and were near masterpieces for their ingenuity. Gargoyle's Quest II is no exception, with brilliant level design, a soundtrack to match, and a bad ass character in RPG elements, and you my friend have a fucking great game! This is almost a required pick-up for its ingenuity. It's on Virtual Console these days, might as well pick it up for a couple bucks!

It had to be on here. It's simply one of the most famous franchises in gaming, and of course this first outing packed a wallop like no other! The second Nintendo game on our list, Metroid was an adventure game like no other. Branching paths, open ended exploration (much akin to Zelda), different enemies, lots of backtracking, and just pure fun all around made this what it was: amazing. How can you call yourself an NES gamer and NOT have this!?

We may not have gotten it in America, but hell, Mother (Or Earthbound Zero) was one of the best experiences that we ever got on the system. We laughed, we cried, we got angry, and it was thanks to Shigesato Itoi's amazing game right here. Ninten goes on an adventure and meets friends, meets enemies, learns the melodies, and travels to fantastic places, all to save the world he lived in. I'm floored instantly by this whole premise alone! Great music, nice visuals, an awesome plot, all entailed into plastic gold. Get a ROM of it and play it please.

Trust me, I'm not much of a Mega Man fan (shocking, I know), but I won't deny this is up there in the pinnacle of gaming. Mega Man 2 is by many gamers the best side-scrolling shooter of all time. In my opinion, even though I don't like it, it's still perhaps one of the best games on the NES. Great level design, awesome music, etc. etc. You know the drill. If you've played it, I'm sure you'll agree with it being right here at #5.

Oh yeah, it was only a matter of time before this made it on here. The Legend of Zelda was something different, something magical. It's open world exploration paved the way for many games like it to follow, and it's still considered one of the pioneers of gaming today. When you were a kid in the 80's, and you saw this game, you must've thought it was a strange one, but as you played, it appealed to your curious senses and gave you a feeling of going on a fantastic adventure, going through dungeons, RESCUING A PRINCESS AND FINALLY!!!... Fighting a... Pig... thing. It's a great game, but god damn is it quite a challenging one, but I'm sure you're all brave one's and can go on a pilgrimage to go dungeoneering!

Come on! You know me!!! In this outing, CastleVania became perfection as it took what CastleVania I established, and mixed it with the ideas of Simon's Quest and thus Akumajou Densetsu/CastleVania III was born! Multiple paths, multiple characters, the best soundtrack that the system has to offer, and gorgeous graphics all with that hint of horror mixed in. Nothing like a fucking hard game like CastleVania III to get mad at, though. Trust me when I say the feeling you'll get when you beat it will make you feel like you really did just beat Dracula!

Okay yes, Sweet Home is one of my favorites of all time, but just listen. Sweet Home is perhaps the best aged game on the system and it still holds up extremely well to this day, especially considering it was released in 1989. An RPG with very dark elements, the best story ever on the NES, multiple characters, and Resident Evil waaay before Resident Evil is why I made it #2. Get a ROM, play it, and then you'll understand why it's the second best NES game of all time. It's a fantastic game with grim tones and a very, very, shocking story to boot.

Okay, no, this isn't The Wizard. I put this here because it IS the Citizen Kane of gaming. Perhaps known by all gamers as easily the best Mario game of all time (beating the original and Mario World by a landslide). Not only that, it is the best NES game of all time. Interesting levels, great world ideas, cool music, awesome characters, a penchant for hell, glorious Satanism, demonic powers given to Mario, and death, death everywhere...

Okay okay, Satan references aside, Mario Bros. 3 did what the first two tried to do, and then became the emulated style for years afterwards. It simply is the best based on what it did for the Mario Franchise, and what it's done for gaming overall.

So there you have it. The top 10 NES games of all time. Saw something you didn't agree with? Wanted to see a game on there really badly? Reply down below and let me know what you're feeling and if you didn't like the list overall, well that sucks. I'll also be taking requests if any of you feel like it. Until next time, we're going Next gen and doing the Top 10 SNES games!

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Top 10 SNES Games

The NES was perhaps one of the best consoles... of its time. It was its successor that truly harkened an era where wars were waged over bits. We're talking the true father of the 16-bit era: the Super Nintendo. The SNES is known for having some of the greatest games of all time all for one little system. We're gonna dive in to some great titles. Some you may know, some you may not. Let's a' go!

Honorable Mentions:

Street Fighter II Turbo
    Star Fox (Star Wing)
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario Kart
    Clock Tower: The First Fear

Starting off our list, you're now thinking to yourself: "What the fuck kind of game is this?" Well, it's one of those games that have stood the test of time for a very good reason. Imagine if Sim City and Super CastleVania IV had a love child. This was the very product. Utilizing both genres, Act Raiser made for an unappreciatedly awesome game. You are basically god, and your job is to protect your people and expand civilization to the far reaches of the globe! Cater to your people and protect them from the demonic being that plague the lands.

Again, I'm not a huge fan of the Mega Man series, but I will admit its awesomeness in this game. Mega Man X took everything great about the NES games and added many great features and added a great story to boot. There's nothing like a good ol' JUMP & SHOOT game to get you going.

The very first game in the Tales series, this game packed quite a wallop. Although never released in America, Tales of Phantasia is very well remembered as perhaps one of the best pure RPG experiences on the system. Gorgeous fucking visuals and music just oozes this game right into the top 10 alone, but it's the gameplay and storytelling that make it the #8 greatest SNES game of all time.

I know, big shocker. This nearly broke the system to a whole new level as it was almost crazy to see a game of this display show up on the SNES. It's about as groundbreaking as Star Fox in the graphics department, and wasn't too shabby in the Music and Plot as well. This is perhaps one of the best in the series and it shows just how realized the game was.

Wait thats... the third RPG in a row... Um. Okay, judging by the main character's hair style, you can obviously tell that the visuals came directly from the mind of one of the most famous Manga writers of all time: Akira Toriyama himself! Chrono Trigger tells of a boy who must travel through time to stop evil (as well as maaaaybe retelling the Bible) while gathering friends and allies to defeat this evil. The game really tells one of the best stories on the system, keeps you invested, and has great gameplay. What's not to love?

Super Metroid was something else. The original was a great game, but this broke new mold for the term adventure platforming. Multiple areas, complex puzzles and tricks, great weaponry, iconic villains, wonderful music, and awesome visuals: Super Metroid has it in spades. Definitely a must buy.

Making its way into the #4 spot of the top 10 greatest SNES games is... another RPG. HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! It's not "just" another RPG, it's perhaps one of the greatest RPG's of all time: EarthBound (Mother 2). Taking place in a modern setting, EarthBound doesn't take itself too seriously, allowing for humorous moments and great lines. Also, Beatles references everywhere. That's a plus in my book! But it's also a much much darker game, involving real life issues of the 1990's, such as the Aum Shinrikyo cult, the Rodney King police beating, Rape, Abortion, and Loss of Innocence. As a kid, you might not have noticed it, but as an adult, it's really disturbing.

The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past may be the crown jewel of the Zelda franchise, hearkening everything was was great about the originals, adding new ideas, new concepts, and bringing it to the forefront. This game has everything and then some, most of which is music, and game play. The graphics are none too shabby either!

Perhaps the greatest in the series, it's easy to understand why Super CastleVania IV is here (after all, I did rate it a 10/10 in my review of it). Great music, great visuals, great gameplay, it's the complete package. Nothing beats some good ol' SUPER CASTLE... SUPER SUPER VANIACASTLE... CASTLE SUPER! (Grah!) SUPER CASTLEVANIA IV!!!

IT'S... The fifth RPG on this list... There seems to be a distinct pattern here... Alright alright, so maybe this one was a little obvious. But let's be honest. How could it be anything else? Arguably the greatest RPG ever created, Final Fantasy VI marked a high for the series that would continue until it met it's very... slow death in FF X. This had complex character stories intertwined with the major plot, bringing them all together through a string of events that seems like fate. It's a god damn beautiful story being told, and it has the music and visuals of an Epic. This is easily the best game on the system, without a doubt.

Well there you have it! That's my Top 10 SNES Games of All Time. Saw something you didn't like? Don't agree with the list? Let me know in your reply if you thought something was better. Until next time!

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

I allowed you to list LOZ as #3 on the NES list... But LTTP as #3 on the SNES list? Man, that hurts right in the feels... Good list overall tho

Spoiler:

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I allowed you to list LOZ as #3 on the NES list... But LTTP as #3 on the SNES list? Man, that hurts right in the feels... Good list overall tho
    Man, I know it can be argued that LTTP was the best in the series, but I don't think it was nearly as good as FFVI or SCV IV.

Don't worry, Ocarina of Time will get vengeance on me I swear.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Final Fantasy > Zelda anyday boyos

Im curious in your top 10 Final Fantasies. Do it.

Resident Evil monsters will be cool. Nemesis, Chainsaw Ganado, Tyrant, Hunters, Lisa Trevor all come to mind. Dark horses: Scagdead, Chrysalids.

My favourite monsters right there, or what are memorable.

Lickers too, of course.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Man, I know it can be argued that LTTP was the best in the series, but I don't think it was nearly as good as FFVI or SCV IV.

Don't worry, Ocarina of Time will get vengeance on me I swear.
    This might make us not friends anymore, but I've never liked Castlevania. Just never been able to get into it. And admittedly the first FF game I played was VII. I've heard VI was stellar but haven't had the chance. I just wave the Zelda flag whenever I can because it's the best thing in the history of ever. Just saying.

Spoiler:

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Final Fantasy > Zelda anyday boyos

Im curious in your top 10 Final Fantasies. Do it.

Resident Evil monsters will be cool. Nemesis, Chainsaw Ganado, Tyrant, Hunters, Lisa Trevor all come to mind. Dark horses: Scagdead, Chrysalids.

My favourite monsters right there, or what are memorable.

Lickers too, of course.

Mind you I'm going by Kill rate, so Nemesis technically might not make the list. Don't worry, I'll do another list for the best monsters in the game afterwards. This is just me throwing statistics.

Main Eventer

Status

Good list. You forgot Blackthorne!!!!

My favorite game on SNES is Link to the past or Mega Man X. I have only played 2 FF games in my life and one of them is FF legend 2 on gameboy and FF 2( which I think is 6?. It was the first FF game for SNES.

Also great new list. Mario 3 is amazing and still fun to play.

SNES and NES games kill most games of today

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    Good list. You forgot Blackthorne!!!!

My favorite game on SNES is Link to the past or Mega Man X. I have only played 2 FF games in my life and one of them is FF legend 2 on gameboy and FF 2( which I think is 6?. It was the first FF game for SNES.

Also great new list. Mario 3 is amazing and still fun to play.

SNES and NES games kill most games of today
    Trust me, I thought about it!

That would be Final Fantasy IV, VI was III. I know, 1 was one, IV was II, VI was III, and VII was VII. It's a fucking mess.

Oh yeah, and even though it's not my cup of tea, it's definitely hard to argue its greatness.

I will agree with you on that, man. I can't believe people in school will sit there and tell me they're crap. If only they played the games I've played.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    This might make us not friends anymore, but I've never liked Castlevania. Just never been able to get into it. And admittedly the first FF game I played was VII. I've heard VI was stellar but haven't had the chance. I just wave the Zelda flag whenever I can because it's the best thing in the history of ever. Just saying.
    Nah man, that's totally fine! You like what you like, and I like what I like.

In my opinion, where Ocarina of Time may be the greatest game of all time, Link to the Past is the best Zelda game of all time, if that makes sense.

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm pretty surprised you didn't mention Donkey Kong Country or Turtles In Time for SNES.

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BenWah View Post
    I'm pretty surprised you didn't mention Donkey Kong Country or Turtles In Time for SNES.
    Oh yeah, I though about adding them. Though they are definitely more accurately in the top 50 department.

AVGVSTVS DE WC

Status

TOP 10 RESIDENT EVIL MONSTERS

Okay, listen up. I loved Resident Evil ever since I played the original game at the tender age of 4 (Yes, you heard me right.) There's something about it that draws me close and keeps me coming back to the series, even after it has waned out of relevancy since Resident Evil 4. There's so many things I love about the game, but most of all, being the monsters. Here, I will give you my top 10 favorite enemies throughout the Resident Evil franchise. Forget I said anything about kill rates.

Honorable Mentions:

Yawn
    Lurker
    Drain Deimos
    Cerberus
    Proto-Tyrant T-001

Lisa Trevor
    Oh Lisa... poor poor Lisa... The product of experimentation from the Progenitor Virus, she was the only subject that did not die from the infection. It was from her that the G-Virus came into existence. She absorbed several mutagens and became grotesquely distorted and altered. So much so that she killed several researchers and stitched their faces to her body for protection, and as determined to find her mother. She's unbeatable, alright? Don't waste bullets and just run. Oh, and give Barry his gun too!

MA-121 (Hunter Alpha)

Umbrella's one of a kind, successful B.O.W. was that of reptilian nature, with claws that cleave necks right off, and speed almost rivaled by cheetahs, the Hunter Alpha was a unique specimen. Hunting by sight and sound, these guys were quite maneuverable! Just be sure to have a shotgun ready, or you'll find your head missing.

Tyrant: T-103 Type "Mr. X"

Ah yes, Mr. X, that trench-coat wearing baddy that is dispersed throughout Sheena Island, and in Raccoon City to retrieve a G-Virus Sample, and to stop the efforts of the U.S. Government. These guys are particularly popular with many Resident Evil fans, because of how COOL it looks! I mean, just look at it!!!

Iron Maiden

The Regenerador with impaling spikes and one hit kills. That's pretty terrifying if I do say so myself. Good luck dealing with these fricking bastards.

Leech/Mimicry Marcus

Leeches are one thing. T-Virus Leeches are another, but T-Virus Leeches that can combine to become a humanoid killing machine? Now we're talking! These guys become a small mimicry of their creator, Dr. Marcus, and oh, if enough damage is given, they swell up like balloons and explode in yo' FACE! There's also a shit ton of them crawling around to keep you busy for a while. Good luck!

Infected Human Mutation V-Act II "Licker"

The product of one of two mutated T-Virus samples, Lickers are essentially zombies without skin and on steroids, with the ol' Gene Simmons tongue. These guys climb walls and ceilings and can pulverize you to bits if your not careful.

Infected Human (T-Virus)

Now what's a Top 10 Resident Evil Monsters list without the biggest of them all! The zombie! We're not talking about those pussified C-Virus zombies, we're talking the T-Virus Zeds. They are the series's calling card as it would seem, and they are famous for their shambling and groaning nature. They'll eat up your bullets faster than The Big Show at a buffet table. So it's always better to run around them! Yep, the main enemies of the series, completely avoidable!

William Birkin (G-Virus Tyrant)

The primary antagonist of Resident Evil 2's Campaign A, G is a mutated William Birkin, that became the only victim to the G-Virus's mutagens. As the game progresses he goes from a deformed arm all the way to a hulking mass of flesh. Gross, right? Oh, and spoilers... He fucks his own daughter. Yep...

Infected Human Mutation
    V-Act I "Crimson Head"

They are still pretty f'ing scary. Faster and deadlier zombies always make for memorable monsters, and the Crimson Head is no exception. Jumping up after playing dead and able to CLEAVE other monsters down that are in its way, there's no way in hell this isn't scary. Oh, this is the product of the second mutated T-Virus sample, by the way.

Tyrant: T-103 Nemesis T-Type

Come on, I'm sure it just isn't me who loves Nemesis to death. The dude is perhaps one of the most iconic enemies of the entire series! I mean just fucking look at 'im! He ran out of bubblegum, but god damn he never ran out of ass to kick. Appearing in only Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, this guy was the primary antagonist of the game and would stalk you through out it, going so far as to wield a GOD DAMN ROCKET LAUNCHER TO FUCK YOUR DAY UP. Can't get any better than that I'm sure.

There you have it fellows! The Top 10 Resident Evil Monsters! Saw something you didn't like? Comment down below and let me know what you think should have made it on the list.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post

Starting off our list, you're now thinking to yourself: "What the fuck kind of game is this?" Well, it's one of those games that have stood the test of time for a very good reason. Imagine if Sim City and Super CastleVania IV had a love child. This was the very product. Utilizing both genres, Act Raiser made for an unappreciatedly awesome game. You are basically god, and your job is to protect your people and expand civilization to the far reaches of the globe! Cater to your people and protect them from the demonic being that plague the lands.
    Just noticed this now and I figured I had to respond because this is one of the best games ever without a doubt. I probably would have ranked it even higher given that I still play it from time to time, but the fact that it even made the list is good enough for me.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information