Thread: Favourite NXT Moment?

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Favourite NXT Moment?

NXT is 5 years old today! Celebrate by sharing your favourite memories of the show that has gone through several evolutions over the years.

There's been some fantastic matches and some great feuds, but on the flip side there's been some bad matches, woeful promos, an all diva season and Leo Kruger stinking up the joint. If I had to pick just one moment that stands above all others, then nothing will top the peak of the NXT Redemption season:

Why don't I have chloroform indeed.
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Status

Re: Favourite NXT Moment?

If we're really counting the stuff outside of Orlando, then this has to be up there.

Last edited by PeepShow; 02-23-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

I will go with Kevin Owens winning the NXT Title less than 2 weeks ago

On a side note it is amazing to see how far NXT as come since it's horrible beginning

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah Punk tearing it up in NXT and people looks like fools was just sexy as hell. So many moments I like for NXT, how about any Singles match Cesaro and Zayn had in the ring.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Bo Dallas getting kicked out of Full Sail.

Nothing holds a candle to that glorious segment.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Legend In My Spare Time

Status

Defiantly agree with what everyone has said so far, and some of my favorite matches on NXT Seth Rollins vs Drew McIntyre, Leo Kruger vs Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville vs. Sami Zayn vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Tyson Kidd for the NXT Championship, Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens from a few weeks back, and Adrianne Neville vs Finn Balor on the same deserves a mention. NXT is awesome I could go on for days...also pretty much any of the Banks-Bayley matches.

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status
      Country                    Canada

Jericho vs. Bryan on the inaugural episode of NXT was my favorite match.

As for my favorite moment, I'd say either Owens winning the title or Finn Balor making his debut.

Mr. New Japan

Status
      Country                    Japan

so many great moments in NXT history, and its hard to name all of my favorites. But here is my list of the top 5 moments.

1. Seth Rollins winning the NXT Title. I was a mark for Rollins since he was in ROH and it was truly a big deal to me when he won gold for the first time in the WWE.

2. Finn Balor making his NXT Debut. I have followed Prince Devitt since before he was in NJPW and everything he stepped into the ring I always thought he would end up being the future of pro wrestling in some way. Seeing his NXT debut with all the bells and whistles still brings a chill over me.

3. Sasha Banks winning the NXT women's title. IDK why I have been a huge mark for her since her debut and just seeing her finally win the gold and getting her chance to shine was a huge moment for me. IMo she is probably the greatest all around womens wrestler in WWE.

4. Sami Zayne and Cesaro feuding. These two put on a series of epic matches that could of passed for matches from ROH or even NJPW. It didnt feel like I was watching a subdivsion of the WWE. Hopefully one day we will get to see these two ring generals square off at WrestleMania.

5. Adrian Neville winning the NXT Title. I got my first taste of him in Dragon Gate and fell in love with his in ring style. When i heard he signed to the WWE, i couldn't believe it. He has had a great run in NXT and I cant wait to see how he does on the main roster.

People's Champion

Status

I think my favorite moment would be Sami Zayn kicking out of Cesaro's uppercut at the count of one. That was awesome.

Thread Information