Thread: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Dolph Ziggler, Rowan & Ryback vs. Seth Rollins, Kane & Big Show

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Fast Lane WWE Fastlane 2015 - Dolph Ziggler, Rowan & Ryback vs. Seth Rollins, Kane & Big Show

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The heated rivalry between The Authority’s most trusted henchmen and those who dare to stand up in the face of its oppression rages on at WWE Fastlane, as former Team Cena members Dolph Ziggler, Ryback & Erick Rowan join forces to battle Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins, Big Show & Kane.

The Showoff, Ryback and Rowan were quick to align with John Cena heading into the Survivor Series battle that eventually led to The Authority’s ouster, with an assist from Sting leading to Ziggler walking out as sole survivor. However, the three didn’t count on Rollins masterminding a dastardly plan to force Cena to exercise his power in bringing Triple H & Stephanie McMahon back.

The reinvigorated Authority wasted little time in getting revenge on those who dared to oppose them, firing Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan on the spot. Cena campaigned for his compatriots to get their jobs back, eventually winning them back in a 3-on-1 Handicap Match against Rollins, The World’s Largest Athlete and Kane, once again with a helping hand from the face-painted vigilante.

Since their return, the three have had the odds stacked against them, taking on a never-ending series of Authority allies. The Showoff, The Big Guy and Rowan, fed up with The Authority’s persecution of anyone against them, rushed to the ring at the end of the Feb. 9 edition of Raw, backing up Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns in a 2-on-5 Handicap Match against Rollins, Big Show, Kane and J&J Security.

Ziggler earned a disqualification victory over Rollins one week later, but was soon on the wrong end of a 3-on-1 beatdown. Fortunately, Ryback & Rowan were at the ready and evened the odds, sending Mr. Money in the Bank and his cronies scrambling. Three nights later on SmackDown, all six competitors clashed in singles action. Ryback battled Kane, defeating the monster with Shell Shocked, while Rowan was left reeling after a chokeslam by Big Show. Ziggler thought he finally had Rollins one-on-one with J&J Security banned from ringside, only for Big Show & Kane to make their presence felt. Kane cost Ziggler the bout, which led to The Showoff, Ryback and Rowan catching a 5-on-3 beatdown from The Authority's henchmen.

Can Ziggler, Ryback and Rowan turn back The Authority’s most trusted mercenaries, or will Rollins, Big Show and Kane finally force them to see what’s best for business? Find out at WWE Fastlane, live on WWE Network Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Don’t forget, the entire month of February on WWE Network is FREE for new subscribers, including WWE Fastlane!

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Re: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Dolph Ziggler, Rowan & Ryback vs. Seth Rollins, Kane & Big Sh

Rowan getting another PPV payday from the Survivor Series angle, what a lucky dude!

Get ready for another communication breakdown from Kane and Show handing victory to the babyfaces, leading to Kane Vs Big Show at Wrestlemania

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Dolph Ziggler, Rowan & Ryback vs. Seth Rollins, Kane & Big Sh

Figured this would be added. Makes sense to keep these guys busy. I want Team Ziggler to win to keep them hot going into Mania. Rollins is already massive over as a heel and Kane/Big Show are irrelevant these days so Team Authority needs the win much less.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I knew they were going to get Seth Rollins on the card.

If Team Cena's Fired Friends win, I'd like to see Rowan score the pin fall, give that guy a win.

WAKE UP

Status

so which babyface takes the fall then?

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

I have 0 interest in this match

Pretty much what Ed predicted

Kane or Show get pinned because of a f**k up and they meet each other at WM

On Vacation

Status

No chance of Kane vs Big Show at Mania imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin in Lockdown

Status

I'm only joking about Show/Kane at mania, think the card is going to be too stacked to make time for it, nor does anyone want to see it, but I do see them costing The Authority the match given the tensions they've been having. Maybe if the battle royal is going to happen, Kane and Show will collide as part of that match.

On Vacation

Status

I actually think there's a possibility of Team HHH vs Team Sting at Mania(with both captains being involved of course).

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    I actually think there's a possibility of Team HHH vs Team Sting at Mania(with both captains being involved of course).

I was beginning to worry that I was the only one who had this possible prediction.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    I was beginning to worry that I was the only one who had this possible prediction.
    I was thinking Sting probably can't go too long in a singles match in 2015, especially against another part timer. It also gives some guys(specifically Dolph) a opportunity in a big Wrestlemania match.

Thread Information