Thread: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Goldust vs. Stardust

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Fast Lane WWE Fastlane 2015 - Goldust vs. Stardust

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Get ready for a supernova-like explosion at WWE Fastlane when Goldust and Stardust collide. According to The Bizarre One himself, the match is not just a chance for the siblings to hash out their differences — it may be Goldust’s last hope to save his younger brother from trekking too far into the darkness of the Stardust persona.

For weeks, the WWE Universe had detected heightening turmoil between the sons of WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes. What appeared to begin as a simple miscommunication, however, has since ballooned into a much larger, and perhaps irreparable, problem for the brothers, who twice held the WWE Tag Team Titles.

There was an early sign of trouble when Stardust disagreed with his older brother’s assertion that millennials — a generation to which Stardust belongs — do not work for anything on their own, instead preferring to “take” from those who precede them. Slowly but surely, the signs of disunity crept into their tag team matches, with Stardust and Goldust tagging their way into action at inopportune moments, leading to crucial losses.

Following a loss to The Ascension on the Feb. 2 Raw, Stardust berated The Bizarre One mid-ring, and when Goldust tried to smooth things over backstage, Stardust furiously stormed off at his brother referring to him as “Cody.” The Superstar from the Fifth Dimension then abandoned Goldust completely during a match on SmackDown, and days later on Raw, after Dusty Rhodes attempted to unify his boys, Stardust betrayed the golden Superstar, dropping him with Cross Rhodes, a move onetime utilized by Cody Rhodes.

At WWE Fastlane, will Gold & Stardust’s difficulty reveal itself to be an innocuous bump in the road for the brothers, an overblown sibling squabble that can be fixed with fisticuffs? Or is the WWE Universe witnessing a true disintegration of the relationship between Goldust and Stardust and, in the process, the emergence of an even more twisted Stardust?

Watch this out-of-this-galaxy fight when the inaugural WWE Fastlane airs live Sunday on WWE Network. New subscribers, don’t forget: Sign up for WWE Network now and watch all of February, including WWE Fastlane, for free!

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Goldust vs. Stardust

They've gone a different route here than I was expecting. I thought this angle was going to be the end of Stardust and he'd return to being Cody rhodes, but the 'Cody's dead' stuff from Monday makes that unlikely.

Still, it's great to finally get this long rumoured match, another solid addition to the Fastlane card.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

So does this mean they're going to have Goldust vs Cody Rhodes for WM 31?
    My BTB: 2013-The NXT Generation

[IMG]http://***************/46806_s.gif[/IMG]

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I think Stardust will get the win here, then they go on to Mania and have a career vs career match. Either Goldust/Stardust retires. Goldust wins, Stardust is retired, Cody comes back full blown heel. Looking forward to this match, I know it has been a bit rushed now, but ever since Cody and Goldust have been on the same roster it's a match I've wanted to see and now we are getting it. I just hope they get a bigger payoff match at Mania.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Really digging Stardust post heel turn. Looking forward to the match. They need to get some sympathy on Goldust.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Stardust wins this Sunday

Career vs Name match at WM
    Goldust wins and Cody Rhodes returns a few weeks later

Scumbag Role Model

Status

This is sure to be a solid match if it's not overloaded with angle stuff.

I do kind of wish I was more excited for this feud.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Legend In My Spare Time

Status

I wish they would have waited until Mania to have this match.

Thread Information