People's Champion

Status
    ="text-align:left">   Country                    United States

Re: General NXT Discussion

Cool article and cool video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scumbag Role Model

Status
    Living in Norfolk, VA. Born in Boston, Mass.
      Country                    United States

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/wwe-...ruits-27287363

1) Axel in America is cool news
    2) Crazy how Uhaa is the shortest guy in the picture
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

And now a Uhaa Nation article on WWE.com:

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/uhaa...rview-27304186
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

NXT have announced a bunch more live events

Friday 4/30 in Lakeland, FL at The Armory. Tickets currently on sale.

Friday 5/1 in Tampa, FL at the UACDC Gymnasium. Tickets currently on sale.

Saturday 5/2 in Cocoa Beach, FL at the Cocoa Armory. Tickets on sale.

Saturday 5/8 in Largo, FL at Minnreg Hall. Tickets on sale now.

Thursday 5/14 in Philadelphia, PA at The Tower Theatre. Tickets TBA.

Saturday 5/16 in Albany, NY at the Washington Armory. Pre-Sale on 4/30 using pre-sale code CAPITAL.

Saturday 5/23 in Starke, FL at the Starke Armory. Tickets on sale now.

Friday 5/29 in Citrus Springs, FL. Tickets now on sale.

Saturday 5/30 in Venice, FL at the Community Center. Tickets now on sale.

Thursday 6/11 in Pittsburgh, PA at the AE Theatre. Tickets TBA.

Friday 6/12 in Cleveland, Ohio at the Agora Theatre. Tickets TBA.

Saturday 6/13 in Columbus, Ohio at the LC Pavilion in Columbus. Tickets TBA.

pwinsider

God's Gift to God

Status

Motha fuckin Pittsburgh awwwww yeahhhhh

ily

On Vacation

Status

pwinsider are reporting that Samoa Joe was backstage at the tapings last night.

Pony Mod

Status
      Country                    Australia

You know professional wrestling is a wonderful, magical thing when a loudmouth scrappy airhead and his 7ft tall bro become best friends with a toilet paper brand.

Any longtime fans of Enzo & Big Cass should get a kick out of this.

Shit Into The Fire

Status

Enzo and Cass are like cottonelle paper because their on a roll

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

That is nothing short of amazing. Love Enzo & Big Cass

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

too funny

Olympic Hero Smod

Status

Interesting article on WWE.com titled 5 NXT Superstars we want to see on the main roster

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/five...kdown-27365462

Shit Into The Fire

Status

The only way I'd want to see Baron Corbin on the main roster is to get his never ending squash matches off the show and onto a skippable segment of Raw.

Bit odd not to name any of the champions.

Olympic Hero Smod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    The only way I'd want to see Baron Corbin on the main roster is to get his never ending squash matches off the show and onto a skippable segment of Raw.

Bit odd not to name any of the champions.
    Sasha was on the list.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Looks like NXT has been received well in Phily...

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Here results from those events:

Night one:

(1) Wesley Blake & Buddy Murphy def. Big Cass & Enzo Amore.

(2) Bull Dempsey def. Chad Gable.

(3) Bayley & Alexa Bliss def. Becky Lynch & Dana Brooke.

(4) Kevin Owens def. Finn Balor & Tyler Breeze in a triple threat match to retain the NXT Championship. Balor hit the double foot stomp on Breeze, and Owens came back and stole the pin. I wonder if they’re trying this match out as a possible main event for Takeover, in the event Zayn can’t go.

-William Regal walks out and books Owens vs. Balor in a title match for tomorrow’s NXT Philly live event.

-There was a brief intermission, where Mick Foley came out and hyped up the crowd.

(5) Solomon Crowe def. Tye Dillinger.

(6) Baron Corbin def. Rhyno. Corbin ran his mouth on the mic afterwards, challenging someone to bring him more of a challenge from ECW. He turned around into a Gore from the “man beast”.

-Out comes Triple H to a huge reaction. He puts over NXT and says he’s proud of everything they’ve accomplished and where they’re going. With that, he says it’s time to give the Divas a chance…

(7) Sasha Banks def. Charlotte to retain the NXT Women’s Championship. The Divas got a great reaction in the main event spot, and worked one of the best matches of the night. They definitely brought it, and nobody was disappointed.
    Night two:

William Regal came out to a big pop, but said tonight wasn’t about him, but the NXT superstars.

Tyler Breeze started off the event, saying Philly deserves a champion, since the Eagles won’t give us one and that all Philly was good for was crap sports teams, a fictional boxer, and sandwiches, which brought out Enzo Amore, Big Cass, and Carmella with cheesesteaks. After their signature spiel, Breeze offered to grab a friend and have a match, but none of his friends were available. But Bull Dempsey came out to even the sides. After Cass offered Bull his cheesesteak multiple times, Enzo pinned Bull after a lengthy match with a bunch of comedy. Tye Dillinger came out and gave it a 3.

Dana Brooke beat Alexa Bliss. Dillinger gave it a 9, but actually meant to give it a 6.

Baron Corbin came out to address his ECW original challenge last night. But we couldn’t hear him over the boos. Joey Styles came out and offered THE ECW original, the heart and soul, the Innovator of Violence, Tommy Dreamer. But Corbin beat Dreamer after End of Days. Dillinger came out and gave Tommy a 0, but Tye ate a DDT for his troubles.

Sasha Banks defended the NXT Womens Championship, pinning Becky Lynch after a Belly to Bayley. Charlotte was also involved. The ladies got a “This is Awesome” chant and a huge show of respect after the match. Fantastic end to the first half.

Blake and Murphy successfully defended the NXT Tag Titles against the bizarre duo of Solomon Crowe and Jason Jordan after Blake pinned Crowe with the frog splash. Blake had his hair in pigtails for some reason. Crowe got a good welcome home response. Jordan looked good.

Finn Balor defeated Kevin Owens by disqualification when Owens introduced a chair to Balor’s gut. This began a pull apart brawl on the floor, which emptied out the locker rooms and ended it with Balor diving on everyone. Balor dragged Owens back to the ring and hit the drop kick and double stomp to send the crowd home happy. Owens stalled and held a headlock a lot during the match, which brought a bunch of the bad kinds of heat.

Notes: It was not a sellout. I bought the cheapest seats possible in the balcony, but got upgraded to floor seats after they blocked out the top of the balcony. Of course, the Philly crowd didn’t stay within the limits of PG, directing some of ECW fans’ favorite chants to the early divas match and Blake and Murphy, who garnered a Brokeback Mountain chant. Super fun show overall. They promised a return, but of course, no dates announced
    -------
    -------

On Vacation

Status

And heres a report from the Albany show

NXT Albany: place is pretty well full, think it seats around 3500. No AC in here it's hotter than hell.

First out Enzo and Big Cass are ridiculously over really loud fun crowd. They're against Blake and Murphy announced for the title! Champions win via roll up fun match, Enzo and Cass clean up afterwards to get their heat back, fun match.

Out next Sol Crowe vs Bull Dempsey, Dempsey got a nice reaction, Crowe didn't get much I think it may have been partly due to the sound system sucking and his dopey tech music not translating. Crowe gets the win via tap out. The crowd promptly turns on Bull after he tapped very strange.

Tye Dillinger out next against Jason Jordan was a decent match. Tye Dillinger was way over by the end of the match, he's going to be entertaining.

Charlotte and Sasha are next, again announced for the title, both got great reactions. Flair bump!! Girls are killing it, crowd is way into this chants all over the place. Sasha wins via Cripp.... errrrre crossface. Did the roll up thing from last NXT special 4x no pin though Charlotte taps clean in the center.

After intermission we get Baron Corbin vs..............Tommy Dreamer. Huge pop for Tommy huge ECW chants. Corbin wins, Tommy got a good amount in though, both held up well in this sauna.

Becky Lynch and Dana Brooke vs Alexa Bliss and Bayley. Bayley is super over, Bayley and Bliss win when Bayley pins Dana Brooke with the Bailey to Belly. Overriding theme throughout this show is fun, everything has been fun.

Main event time, triple threat Tyler Breeze, Finn Balor, and Kevin Owens. Breeze got a great pop this crowd is still going strong. Sound system took a powder during Breezes entrance he played to the crowd while they tried to fix it. Finn finally came out with no music was entertaining he did his posing spots without music. And then as if on cue Balor's music hits as he posed on the ring post.
    A 5 knuckle shuffle from Owens! Owens retains with powerbomb! Afterward Balor hits the top rope stomp. And announces he hopes Owens wins so he can face him for the title.

Top to bottom great time, as good a wrestling show as I've been to ever. I really hope they come back.

Overall great show, best wrestling show I've been to in many years.

pwinsider

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Just got back from NXT in Albany, NY was fucking awesome. Matches by the Women...Charlotte/Banks, and a tag match Bliss/Baley vs. Lynch/Brooks were awesome/fun. Women especially the title match got outstanding ovations. Charlotte/Banks got a "This is awesome" chant before it even started. Crowd was really lively although the venue's sound system was terrible...we could barely here JoJo doing the announcing. Dreamer was a nice surprise although I had already read he fought in Philly.

Main event was a triple threat match...Breeze vs. Balor vs. Owens which was fucking dope. Started off lame with some technical difficulties with Balor's Music which was first delayed already(although Breeze was able to play to the crowd a little bit here). Unfortunately he didn't get music until he was already in the ring but he still made it work somehow but it was a bit disappointing. Early part of the match it felt PWGesque at times. Owens was awesome in these spots. He went into a Chinlock sequence that got a "Chinlock City" chant and ended with him giving a double chinlock to both Balor and Breeze.

Shit Into The Fire

Status

Yeah Enzo and Big Cass are over in Albany.

On Vacation

Status

Why is everyone shitting on Baron Corbin? He's got the best finisher in the game today, has had great brawls and matches with the likes of Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer, and is capable of holding his own against guys like Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami and Sami Zayn.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wartortle View Post
    Why is everyone shitting on Baron Corbin? He's got the best finisher in the game today, has had great brawls and matches with the likes of Rhyno and Tommy Dreamer, and is capable of holding his own against guys like Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami and Sami Zayn.
    His finisher is really the only good thing he has. His brawling can be kind of exciting at times, but it's mostly dull.

And how do we know he's capable against those guys? He hasn't faced any of these guys yet on TV. His biggest profile match was against Neville and even then it was nothing to go "oh, this guy can hang with the main eventers!"
    -------
    -------

Thread Information