Man United vs Burnley
    Southampton vs West Ham
    Stoke vs Man City
    West Brom vs Swansea(20:00)

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Premier League Discussion - February 10th-11th

Should be a banker three points for us. I can see Southampton dropping points and also one of Spurs or Liverpool or both will so could be a good round of fixtures for us. I seriously think Van Gaal needs to move Rooney up top and drop either one of RVP or Falcao though.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

World Champion

Status

Can Sunderland inflict a 12th away defeat on QPR? Probably not

World Champion

Status

Oh look at that, next week, lottery numbers

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Balo fucking telli finally

MADMIN KING

Status

QPR win away from home. Balotelli scores a late winner.

That's it, I'm putting a pound on a Brown Ideye hattrick tomorrow. Clearly it's a crazy gameweek.

The Pards derby will be interesting, I want him to fight with Carver on the touchline.

GMT Baby

Status

Been watching Utd v Burnley and my god are Utd shite.

RVP has gotta drop out of that team as soon as, absolutely static. Di Maria has at least been able to cause a few problems for the full back now he is back playing on the left of the diamond, him and Rojo look a decent partnership down the left.

Probably going to switch to Everton v Chelsea now, get a glimpse of Cuadrado in a Chelsea shirt and see how they are going to use him.

On Vacation

Status

Well thats the cold Wednesday night at Stoke out of the way, great result.

The first goal by Aguero and Nasri's goal were both great, just a shame Chelsea hung on although Ivanovic was lucky to stay on the pitch.

Established Veteran

Status

Very pleased with the win against Leicester. I wanted Liverpool/Spurs to end in a draw but don't mind Liverpool winning. Finally Balotelli scores. I'm glad that Southampton didn't take the 3 points today.

Say My Name

Status

We really need to get Rooney up top in the coming games. Falcao will not be signing permanent as he is god awful and RVP has done nothing all season. Frankly would like to see Rooney and Wilson up top together at least we would have pace and energy then. How we just won that game 3-1 I will never know.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Draw about right, think we were marginally better on the whole and looked good defensively, but they had the better chances in the end.

I think we are destined to draw every game for the rest of the season. We don't look like winning often, we don't look like we're going to get thrashed much anymore. I suppose that's something.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Certified G

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    Been watching Utd v Burnley and my god are Utd shite.

RVP has gotta drop out of that team as soon as, absolutely static. Di Maria has at least been able to cause a few problems for the full back now he is back playing on the left of the diamond, him and Rojo look a decent partnership down the left.

Probably going to switch to Everton v Chelsea now, get a glimpse of Cuadrado in a Chelsea shirt and see how they are going to use him.
    His legs are gone, his movement has been absolutely non-existent for almost two years now, he'll still score a few goals a season like he has done this season but he's nowhere near the player he used to be, its absolutely annoying that we persist with him starting when he's a hindrance to our play and how LvG wants us to play. Falcao gets a ton of crictism (and understandably so) but he still actually moves around the pitch and attempts to close people down and can do things, RVP's biggest advantage to us in the season we won the league was his movement, which was second to none but he doesn't offer us that anymore, he doesn't offer us anything at all anymore.

Good result and a much needed three points but another horrible performance, still problems every single game with a horrible and weird team selection. Why on earth we're persisting with a Falcao/RVP partnership is absurd to me, its clearly not working. Why we're continuing to play Rooney as a CM (and actually moved into the DM later in the match) is absurd, because he's not capable of playing that role and he comes off as a poor mans Paul Scholes, Herrera came off the bench and linked up much better with Di Maria as a CM than Rooney ever has, and yet we hardly ever start him. Why Janujaz continues to start over Mata, despite being completely woeful is stupid, I get he's young and still learning and I do think he'll become a really good player one day, he's done nothing to merit his place in the team at all and yet, we'll probably continue to field the exact same team anyway for the next game and go through the exact same problems despite every man and his dog being able to see our problems but LvG.

For a guy with such a reputation as he has coming to United with not putting up with under-preforming players and typically falling out with big-name players, he's not showing that at all. His loyalty to RVP is not justified whatsoever, forcing himself to shove Rooney into the team because 'he's the captain' and playing the same team every week and encountering the same problems, no matter the opponent, is downright weird and it feels like he's let his ego get to him too much, as if because of his track record that he's somehow right and we're somehow playing well or something. Herrera needs to play more, Wilson/Rooney should be our front-line, or Rooney/Falcao.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

It is crazy that this Man Utd side is 3rd in the league. They have been awful this season, but they are still getting the results at least.

I have spent my entire life watching Man Utd win games they shouldn't despite playing shit, I suppose I should be used to it.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Certified G

Status

Yeah but that's usually because Fergie would use his 'throw on all the strikers!' tactics and would nab a goal, feels like we're winning despite ourselves this season

Established Veteran

Status

Man Utd are getting the results and will still finish ahead of Arsenal. That's why I'm not too bothered about them. Southampton, Liverpool and Spurs are the teams that I'd like to see slip up. It's always nice when Man Utd lose but very frustrating when they grab a win or equaliser at the end, whether it's almost near the end or in Fergie time lol. I was fuming when Blind scored an equaliser against West Ham on Sunday. I expect Utd to win some of their difficult fixtures coming up next month against Spurs and Liverpool. They will probably lose to Chelsea and Man City in April and then Utd will beat Arsenal in May.

MADMIN KING

Status

Huge win for Albion, and a deserved one too, it's been a long time since I've seen us look comfortable playing at home in the premier league. A 4 point gap, 5 with G/D is pleasing at this stage, but still some hard work to do in the next two months before the horror end of season fixtures kick in.

We have dodged a major bullet in the Carlton Cole deal failing and the Brown Ideye sale failing, Ideye looks a completely different player now he has some confidence in him, MOTM tonight.

Thread Information