Thread: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Paige

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Fast Lane WWE Fastlane 2015 - Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Paige

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Although Nikki Bella has ruled her division since becoming a two-time Divas Champion at Survivor Series, the “Fearless” Bella Twin might face her greatest challenge yet when she defends her title against Paige at WWE Fast Lane, live on WWE Network.

Since aligning herself with Bella Twin foe and “Total Divas” castmate Natalya earlier this year, Paige has been a thorn in both Nikki & Brie’s side. Although the sinister sisters were able to steal a victory against The Diva of Tomorrow and the Hart Dungeon graduate at Royal Rumble, The Diva of Tomorrow is as determined as ever to snatch the butterfly-emblazoned title from Nikki’s well-manicured clutches.

With Brie by her side, Nikki is no doubt already plotting ways to humiliate the relative WWE newcomer in this anticipated clash, but the raven-haired challenger knows a few tricks of her own. Will we see Paige ensnare her third Divas Title, or will Nikki carry the illustrious championship all the way to WrestleMania? Don’t miss WWE Fast Lane live on Feb. 22 on WWE Network and pay-per-view.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Fastlane 2015 - Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Paige

Odd how this came about since Paige did not beat Nikki or Brie at the Royal Rumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Natalya was actually last to get the pin on Nikki I belive.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah, kind of a random match. Paige has gone from being a face to a heel to a face in less than a year Crazy. That's Big Show pace. Figured it would probably have been a triple threat to maybe tease tension between Natalya and Paige, but maybe this will do the job. Or maybe they want to stick Natalya around with the Masters.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Roman Empire (3/29/15)

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Well, we know who's winning this one. I feel they've been setting up for Brie to do a face turn on her sister for a while now. One doesn't simply forgive a sister for all they've done out of the blue like that. WWE's trying to build up to Nikki and Brie at WrestleMania for the belt, which is a match I would want to see tbh, with the proper buildup and the culmination in San Fransisco.

Comeback King

Status

I don't mind there isn't much of a story behind this one. Paige is easily the best worker without AJ so hopefully they get some time and we get a Paige win and put an end to this Bella madness.

Okay that isn't going to happen because we are getting Bella versus Bella at WrestleMania.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

I can't see them doing a straight one on one match at Wrestlemania, it's been 8 years since they've done a one on one divas match and that was a lumberjill match. It'll be something like Nikki Vs Brie Vs Paige Vs AJ or god forbid something involving even more divas.

Roman Empire (3/29/15)

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I can't see them doing a straight one on one match at Wrestlemania, it's been 8 years since they've done a one on one divas match and that was a lumberjill match. It'll be something like Nikki Vs Brie Vs Paige Vs AJ or god forbid something involving even more divas.
    Well you'd need a one-on-one divas match that's worth something, the buildup, and everything. A Bella match they've been working towards since last summer, that'll do it.. They have to do this sometime, one-on-one at WrestleMania I mean.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I would rather Paige get the shot rather than any over active diva, especially Natalya. She seems way past being a credible threat to the title. Can't believe I just used "credible" in a divas match sentence. Anyway Paige to kick ass but fall short.

Since we've had them getting various victories over each other, I sense this will lead to a fatal four way match at Mania. With Brie turning claiming she wants a shot at the title. Something kind of similar to what they are doing on NXT at the moment. Of course this if AJ returns they should just ditch Natalya so she can tend to the cats while her hubby is rocking the tag division.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Mouth View Post
    Well you'd need a one-on-one divas match that's worth something, the buildup, and everything. A Bella match they've been working towards since last summer, that'll do it.. They have to do this sometime, one-on-one at WrestleMania I mean.
    The fact they had them feuding and then suddenly went back to 'blood is thicker than water' and they were on the same page again signals to me that that's not a road they are going down. I think they'd keep them at odds with each other if mania was the plan.

Then again, they decided to negate the whole feud the first time around, so I can't rule out they'd negate the last 2 months either to have Brie Vs Nikki again.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Mouth View Post
    Bella vs. Bella would get shat on by a WrestleMania crowd. Both have improved dramatically over the years, but neither is good enough to keep a crowd like that under control. Hell, I doubt AJ could do it and she's easily the most over woman in wrestling right now.

Women's wrestling (especially WWE Diva's wrestling) is a joke to the majority of the male fan base that are likely to be attending WrestleMania. If they did Nikki vs. Brie in a lingerie pillow fight in jello, they'd get destroyed by the main stream media for outright sexism, but the crowd would be less likely to disapprove of it.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm an unashamed Paige mark so I'm quite looking forward to this.

Bella v Bella is obviously happening at Mania but I'd absolutely love Paige to win here.

Comeback King

Status

I can't wait until Triple H and DIVA's wrestiling actually means something again. Basically a call-up from NXT to the main roster at this point is the worse thing that can happen.

Paige might be the exception although I feel she could do with another title win.

On Vacation

Status

I don't see Brie vs. Nikki happening at WM for the title. They already went there and did that match. They resolved that feud, even though it was rather subtle. Maybe they're planning a big storyline turn for Brie again? Personally, I thought the reason they made Brie into a face was because Bryan was always associated with her and hence she needed to be a face. Now that they're not really linked to each other (on-screen), it seems that The Bellas can go back to what they're best at - being heels.

Although, if they did Brie vs. Nikki at WM for the title then KHARMA attacked them after they reveal at WM they just did all of that Bella crap to get all the attention on themselves for almost an entire year... I always dreamed of that happening. Then at the PPV after WM, KHARMA wins the Divas title in a handicap match.

On Vacation

Status

That would be a better idea if Kharma wasn't a TNA wrestler.

On Vacation

Status

Oh I didn't know she went back to that dump. Well, then just have Nicole retain until WM.

Thread Information