Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE Wrestlemania 31 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE Wrestlemania 31 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At WrestleMania 31, the WWE Universe will find out who truly is the biggest dog in the yard when Roman Reigns challenges WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar on The Grandest Stage of Them All. The 2014 Superstar of the Year earned the opportunity to challenge Lesnar by outlasting 29 other competitors to win the Royal Rumble Match on Jan. 25.

A first-time encounter, Lesnar vs. Reigns has all the makings of an unforgettable WrestleMania clash of titans. The Beast Incarnate won the title in unprecedented fashion at SummerSlam when he thoroughly destroyed 15-time World Champion John Cena, thrashing the beloved Cenation leader with 16 German suplexes en route to capturing the championship. Since then, Lesnar has turned back the challenge of Cena and Mr. Money in the Bank, Seth Rollins.

Additionally, the nearly 300-pound monster — the only athlete in history to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title, the NCAA heavyweight wrestling title and the UFC Heavyweight Title, not to mention the same Conqueror who broke The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak — has carved a warpath nearly every time he has appeared in the ring, whether in a sanctioned match or not, such as when he launched Kane and Big Show through the air with successive F-5s on Raw.

His challenger, however, has had an equally remarkable run-up to WrestleMania 31’s WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match.

Reigns started off 2014 in historic fashion, eliminating 12 Superstars in that year’s Royal Rumble Match to break a 13-year record for most eliminations in a single outing. He rebounded from The Shield’s unexpected breakup in the summer, and before being sidelined by a hernia in the fall, The Big Dog moved up the WWE rankings with startling dominance, even downing Randy Orton in a career-making singles match at SummerSlam. Upon returning from injury in December, Reigns picked up where he left off, Spearing and Superman Punching his way through certified juggernauts like Big Show.

Yet what will happen at The Showcase of the Immortals on March 29 when The Beast Incarnate and The Big Dog square off with WWE’s top prize on the line? Will Lesnar maintain his fierce grip on the WWE World Heavyweight Title? Or will the ever-popular Reigns, pegged by many as a future main eventer the second he and his former Shield cohorts debuted at Survivor Series 2012, Superman Punch Lesnar off the throne?

Find out which colossus asserts himself as WWE’s top Superstar when Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns go toe-to-toe at the biggest event in WWE history, WrestleMania 31. The epic event airs live Sunday, March 29, on WWE Network.

Question is, does this remain the main event?
    Last edited by Order; 02-24-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 31 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reign

Somebody gets added. Idk if they add bryan but how fucking great would it be if they add bryan and do whatever fuck finish but rollins cashes in.

Omg plz

ily

Status

Re: WWE Wrestlemania 31 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reign

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    Somebody gets added. Idk if they add bryan but how fucking great would it be if they add bryan and do whatever fuck finish but rollins cashes in.

Omg plz

ily
    I'm with you on those possible scenarios Cox, cause I would hate to see Roman Reigns leave Levi's Stadium with the WWE title.

FANTASY SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    BASEBALL: 2014 | FOOTBALL: 2016 | BASKETBALL: 2017-18, 2018-19

Status

I don't see how anyone gets added, especially after what they did last night.

As I said, despite what you think of Roman or that he won the Rumble, this match is going to be good. Even if the quality isn't five stars, it's still going to be a spectacle. Anything with Brock is. If it's any less than ***1/2 quality, I'll be really surprised.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    I don't see how anyone gets added, especially after what they did last night.

As I said, despite what you think of Roman or that he won the Rumble, this match is going to be good. Even if the quality isn't five stars, it's still going to be a spectacle. Anything with Brock is. If it's any less than ***1/2 quality, I'll be really surprised.
    Didn't watch last night so no idea what that was.

And no. The only reason brock is a spectacle is because of the people he works with. Reigns can't sell. And he isn't a workhorse that can bump around to tell a story. He's a one trick pony with a limited offense right now. I'd be surprised if they have anything better than lesnar/Goldberg because everyone expects lesnar to leave. That's why you add a third person.

Add a ziggler/bryan/rollins that adds another dynamic and can bump around for both guys. Their plan of this Uber god being vanquished by a midcarder arsenal is going to be destroyed at mania. I know it would defeat the purpose of reigns being the one to pin lesnar but I just don't see how it goes over.

ily

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    I'd be surprised if they have anything better than lesnar/Goldberg
    lmfao ok I know you hate him but let's not get carried away here.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Who are you gonna call when you need to take a match to the next level, call Bryan or Rollins and add them to the match. We were shocked how WWE got Bryan involved last year, they can easily get another guy in there somehow. If not, I'll pray to all the Gods in every religion, to see Lesnar retain at Wrestlemania.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    lmfao ok I know you hate him but let's not get carried away here.
    I hate is booking. You realize the Wrestlemania crowd is going to be just as bad as philly if not worse right? With lesnar out the door and the finish predictable with someone that's not accepted, what do you really think is gonna happen?

Aside from that, reigns is very Goldberg esque in the sense that his offense is so limited. That's not me burning the guy down its a fact. Goldberg was a badass. But he wasn't great in the ring. Reigns is a badass. But he isn't great in the ring.

It's gonna be a shit show.

ily

Status

I get what you're saying in terms of comparisons. But Lesnar is a different animal than he was in 2004. And there's no real ego trip involved with this. To say that this will be a DUD is quite amusing to me.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Just as I didn't see anyone but Kesnar leaving the Rumble with the title. I don't see anyone but Roman leaving here with the title. I don't think they will change their main event 2 years in a row. He may get cashed in, the night after, but leaving here champ.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I bet this match remains one on one and I bet it is very good.

I'm looking forward to it in any respect. Anything with Brock is A-OK with me (unless it involves HHH ...)

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

The match itself will be fine tbh. Lesnar is Lesnar and Reigns is a pretty Decent worker for the most part. I doubt it will be a Mania worthy main event but it certainly shouldn't be a dud.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Pretty much agree with every here. Sure, it'll be a decent match but with Bryan, Ziggler, or Ambrose we could've looked forward to something great. I'd be excited for anything Brock does really. Hopefully the fans will give it a chance.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

They will probably have the rock come in and do his moves on Lesnar to help Reigns get over. It will backfire.

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Man whatever the WWE is paying Brock I don't know if it is enough for this main event if it stays the same. I like Reigns I really do but he's just not at that level yet. I know Brock has only worked with a select few of top guys this run but he has been on his game pretty much the whole time. Let's see if he can do it at least one more time.

And the only way I'm okay with this match is if Seth Rollins comes down and successfully cashes in his MitB contract on Reigns afterwards. I really don't see WWE adding anyone into the match...not after last year. But right now I only see Rollins as my only hope for this match. It's going to be a shame too. Imagine if it was Brock and Bryan and Bryan somehow won only for Rollins to cash in. I think that moment would be absolutely amazing to watch. There would be so much heat on Rollins...if he cashes in on Reigns, he's going to be cheered.

I am the Outlaw

Status

The match will be decent. I highly doubt it would be as bad as Miz/Cena or HHH/Orton.

However....they can't have Wrestlemania ending with their new 'guy' getting booed out of the building all match and then the fans shitting all over his big moment. For the people saying they definitely won't add anybody, let me remind you that at this stage last year and even later people were adamant that Orton vs Batista would be the title match and would not be changed. How did that go?

I think there's a good chance they add somebody here.

I've been accused of being a lot of things, inarticulate ain't one of them

On Vacation

Status

The build up to this match should definitely be interesting to say the least. Somewhere down the line I can see The Usos eating an F5 or two during one of their matches. I can also see them going the Shawn Michaels route with The Rock, you know, with him doing an appearance saying that he'll be in Roman's corner at WrestleMania and then a week later, gets injured somehow by Lesnar, causing him to not be able to be at the show.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

How many guys have you said Brock will break their arm? Or he will randomly F5 somebody?

As soon as you say it we know it will never happen.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

See I can't see them adding someone two years in a row. I think WWE will stick to their guns because they'd want to show that they're not willing to change a main event every time something like this happens.

I am the Outlaw

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BD22 View Post
    See I can't see them adding someone two years in a row. I think WWE will stick to their guns because they'd want to show that they're not willing to change a main event every time something like this happens.
    Being seen as willing to adapt isn't as bad as having the guy they see as the future get booed out of the building during what they want to be a huge feel good moment I'd say.

I'm not sure they'll change the Roman winning the title part regardless though, which could be an issue. They need to at least consider all options cause damn... this could be bad.

EDIT: Although I'm only just watching the sit down interview on Raw. Maybe they won't be changing anything.

I've been accused of being a lot of things, inarticulate ain't one of them

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information