Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: Fight Night roster

  1. #41
    IT'S COMING HOME
    Harry Dmacguire's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newcastle-under-Lyme, England
    Posts
    18,312
    Rep Power
    19680
      Country                    England

    Re: Fight Night roster

    I'll think about it.
    __________________________

    __________________________

    __________________________

  2. #42
    Striving for a B+ in life

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    7,151
    Rep Power
    252797
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    This is updated (not the graphics, just the list of active roster members).


    "The Golden One" Devin Golden

    3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10


    Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion


  3. #43
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    This is updated (not the graphics, just the list of active roster members).
    Do you want graphics updated?

  4. #44
    Striving for a B+ in life

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    7,151
    Rep Power
    252797
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun to the Maxx View Post
    Do you want graphics updated?
    If you can do it, that'd be awesome. We can begin adding them to cards.


    "The Golden One" Devin Golden

    3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10


    Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion


  5. #45
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Cool, give me a few moments, I'll shoot you a rough draft.

  6. #46
    The Mayor of Slamtown
    Sayer's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    6,185
    Rep Power
    341934

    Re: Fight Night roster

    I'm thinking of changing my base pics to those of Cryme Tyme.

  7. #47
     
    Sully's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,093
    Rep Power
    365308
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    I guess the X Championship isn't a real title

  8. #48
    On Vacation
    Roman Reigns Fan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Fight Night roster

    PASSION is no longer on the main roster. It wrestles exclusively for nGw. I'm sorry if there was any confusion. Also, to clarify if there is any confusion, I'm not going to be rp'ing with PASSION anymore. Alt can use PASSION however he likes in nGw (only). I trust his judgement with PASSION on nGw.

  9. #49
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Man... all these people making last minute changes to the roster just after I sent new GFX for it...

  10. #50
    On Vacation
    Roman Reigns Fan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun to the Maxx View Post
    Man... all these people making last minute changes to the roster just after I sent new GFX for it...
    I'm sorry, I didn't know you started work on PASSION. I only just discovered that PASSION was still considered on the roster and on the card. Again, I'm sorry.

  11. #51
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    No hard feelings man. Still love ya man.

    Anyhoo. Sent all the active roster to TGO, but in the mean time... Preview.



    EDIT: I think it goes without saying that PASSION was the only one that would have more than one picture in it.

  12. #52
    On Vacation
    Roman Reigns Fan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3,791
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun to the Maxx View Post
    No hard feelings man. Still love ya man.

    Anyhoo. Sent all the active roster to TGO, but in the mean time... Preview.



    EDIT: I think it goes without saying that PASSION was the only one that would have more than one picture in it.
    Man that is AMAZING! Thanks for spending the time to make it. Maybe they can use the graphic for nGw? I appreciate you spending the time to read up on the character to know it would require 2 pictures. Again, thank you for making it.

  13. #53
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Man that is AMAZING! Thanks for spending the time to make it. Maybe they can use the graphic for nGw? I appreciate you spending the time to read up on the character to know it would require 2 pictures. Again, thank you for making it.
    I was going to do three. with one in the middle sort of being both



    But I couldn't find a pic that was big enough/looked right. My take on Passion was that you can't describe it (really hate that term tbh) in any sense of the binary term. Wanted to do one slightly in the middle. Couldn't find it.

  14. #54
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Cool, resent pics and stuff to TGO for posting.

    If anybody wants a specific picture, please private message me it. I made a template for these. It's super simple. So, I should be able to turn them out pretty quick. A lot of y'all have really nice pics in your profiles that I just went with, so if that's outdated, just let me know.

    I do have to say, just searching for pictures. We currently have the nicest dressed roster I've ever seen in my years with FWA.

  15. #55
    Tag Team Specialist
    The Altyrell's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,381
    Rep Power
    27347

    Re: Fight Night roster

    I've wanted to do this for the nGw, but I'm not that good at doing this stuff. So, I'll get with Maxxy in the next few days, giving him the nGw Talent's Base Pics so he can do this to them.

    [I WIN]


  16. #56
    Mid-Card Champion
    Eyesnsane's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    829
    Rep Power
    5123

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun to the Maxx View Post
    Cool, resent pics and stuff to TGO for posting.

    If anybody wants a specific picture, please private message me it. I made a template for these. It's super simple. So, I should be able to turn them out pretty quick. A lot of y'all have really nice pics in your profiles that I just went with, so if that's outdated, just let me know.

    I do have to say, just searching for pictures. We currently have the nicest dressed roster I've ever seen in my years with FWA.

    Yes they hey are out here stylin'





  17. #57
    The Franchise
    Shaun to the Maxx's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Outer Heaven
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    3944
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Altyrell View Post
    I've wanted to do this for the nGw, but I'm not that good at doing this stuff. So, I'll get with Maxxy in the next few days, giving him the nGw Talent's Base Pics so he can do this to them.
    Sounds like a plan.

  18. #58
    Striving for a B+ in life

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    7,151
    Rep Power
    252797
      Country                    United States

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Updated!


    "The Golden One" Devin Golden

    3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10


    Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion


  19. #59
    I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.
    An Original Name's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Dublin Ireland
    Posts
    1,915
    Rep Power
    132261
      Country                    Ireland

    Re: Fight Night roster

    Bell looks positively deranged.how fitting.
    Last edited by An Original Name; 01-13-2016 at 04:26 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

  20. #60

    RainShaker's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Korakuen Hall Safe Standing Section
    Posts
    16,947
    Rep Power
    737055
      Country                    Jamaica

    Re: Fight Night roster

    updated. will add in links to bios tomorrow.

    I will update this as time goes on - new characters and such will be added and so on.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 12-08-2016 at 02:08 AM.


    ~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:






Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •