Thread: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Royal Rumble WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The Miz & Damien Mizdow ended 2014 on a sour note, but the self-proclaimed “A-lister” and his stunt double will try to reverse their bad fortunes when they challenge WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos at Royal Rumble.

It was on the final Raw of 2014 that Jimmy & Jey Uso recaptured the titles from The Miz & Mizdow. From there, the night only grew worse for the Superstar with the moneymaker and his loyal impersonator, as they fell to the debuting Ascension, bringing their record to 0-2 for the evening.

With the WWE Tag Team Championship on the line Jan. 25, The Miz & Mizdow have the opportunity to not only reclaim the titles — becoming two-time champions in the process — but also upend their arch rivals. The two duos have competed in a number of highly competitive singles and tag team matches in recent months. During that time, their rivalry even seemed to entangle Jimmy’s wife Naomi, whose music career, The Miz tried convincing, would benefit from The Awesome One’s Hollywood contacts.

Heading into another heated contest, which team is primed to leave Philadelphia as the WWE Tag Team Champions? Can Jimmy & Jey — who were named the Tag Team of 2014 by the WWE Universe — keep hold of the prized titles or will the ever-sneaky Miz & Mizdow regain their momentum at the expense of WWE’s explosive tag titleholders?

Watch what happens when Royal Rumble airs live on WWE Network Sunday, Jan. 25, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
    This should be fun and I predict the start of The Miz versus Mizdow in this match.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz & Damien Mizd

I think the feud has cooled down since The Usos won the belts, but this should still be a good match. I'd like to see Mizdow split from Miz, but I think it will happen in the Royal Rumble match.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Miz & Damien Mizd

Tag Titles have been bounced around a lot as of late, so I see the Uso's retaining and Sandow and Miz breaking up as well

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Uso's will retain, this is just to get a tag match on the card. I'm really hoping Miz gets eliminated from the Rumble and instead of Sandow copying he just carries on. First big defiance.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Flex View Post
    Uso's will retain, this is just to get a tag match on the card. I'm really hoping Miz gets eliminated from the Rumble and instead of Sandow copying he just carries on. First big defiance.
    like that idea
    In addition Sandow should end up lasting a very long time in the Rumble

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by TCON View Post
    like that idea
    In addition Sandow should end up lasting a very long time in the Rumble
    Then, Miz could eliminate him out of rage and jealousy.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I do like the idea of Mizdow pretending to eliminate himself and instead just carry on in the match. Would set up the Miz/Mizdow feud pretty damn nicely.

In any case I can't see anything past a Uso win here.

Thread Information