Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Random Discussion Thread

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: MMA Random Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Tenshin is on another level on this Rizin show. Hamamoto was shook approximately 2 seconds in. Excellent finish.
    Welcome to Tenshin. A kid making men shit themselves in kickboxing.

RIP Sunabe. Pancrase just got buried lulz. Tenshin/Fujita rematch in the KB finals. All the storylines happening at RIZIN tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    Esparza and calvillo was a great fight. Really good shit. Right person won too glad they actually got one right for a change
    Really good call imo. Calvillo did not win that fight. I really don't like her. I saw that 2 judges had Diakiese up 2-0 before he lost to Hooker lol.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

RIZIN getting all the outcomes they want.

Fujita destroyed Sunabe even with a blind ref LMAO.

RENA takes the title right now. Are you ready Shake
    Angels in Flight~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Status

McCall would've won against Kape if it was going their way haha

Shitting myself as always. Can't believe I've stayed up for this. I doubt I can watch the 2nd half.... But Gooch/Ishiwatari, Tenshin/Fujita, Cro Cop/TK, Gomi/Yachi and a potential 2nd RENA fight.... Hard to not stay up for

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

I really only watched this show for TK to represent RINGS but the main event has hooked me.

I know you VM'd me about the commentary and it's so true. Trigg & Joe sound like they're about to fall asleep. In the earlier fight Trigg was trying to explain some grappling stuff, Otsuka hit a knee to the face, "OH A KNEE TO THE FACE CONNECTS", Trigg says "Oh yeah" and calmly continues his story. Lame.
    Angels in Flight~

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

RENA KNOCK EM OUT SON
    Angels in Flight~

Status

Yeah the comm team suffers because there's a lack of knowledge in JMMA from both. They're also both play by play guys.

That's my girl. She had to be patient cause Rivera is super awkward for her but I think she realised she had nothing when she could keep it on feet. Almost kicked her face off if not for the ref. If Kanna Asakura beats Maria Oliveira, it's very good news for RIZIN (and RENA). Asakura is who Syuri beat in her debut fyi.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Knowledge or not, you can at least not sound like the show is boring you on the mic.

Asakura with the tap. This has been a great show up to this point, this was like the come down match before the big matches lmao.
    Angels in Flight~

Status

Just their voices I think. Im not sure if theyre there live or not either. Mauro did some shows last year

Both shows have been great so far. The first show was really top notch and this one's lived up to to the hype. I think RIZIN got all the tourney final outcomes they wanted also. I said it was good for RENA to face Kanna but now I am not so sure. Kanna gonna be shootin for the takedown constantly.

Time for the Fireball Kid to return! Hyped as shit for this. I guess im staying up for everything. Fuck. It's 9am already.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Mauro at boxing is cringe inducing but I would would take him anyday, at least he isn't always calm like them.

UFC fans on twitter are saying Gomi should retire and hope he gets murdered. Fuck that, Gomi for the win. I like Yachi's style though.

Fuck yeah lets rock it! 3am here son.
    Angels in Flight~

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Also I forgot to ask earlier but do you think RENA coming out with the hot chicks means she's a fan of the taco more than the sausage
    Angels in Flight~

Status

Mauro gets hyped! He and Bas Rutten is my ideal team.

The walkouts have been epic tonight. And lulz well tbh Gomi is at the point where he will never be a top dude anymore but still lots of fun for him... Pending tonight. If he gets KOed then I dunno. Yachi is dope too though.

LOL nah RENA comes out with those chicks because those are the SHOOTBOXING girls and she is technically representing that promotion. But who knows?? I dont think she is.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Well that was the most amazing fight I've probably ever been disappointed by. Madness. Gomi just forgot submissions exist.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Bas being on would be awesome. He's incredible.

The refs are awful tonight, Gomi with a clear headbutt and no problem here. Still that match was freaking cool af. My favorite of the night. If two guys in NJPW worked a match exactly like that it would get super over and be a ton of fun. Yachi's awesome.

RENA probably bangs someone in wrestling just like Sunabe with Ozaki
    Angels in Flight~

Status

Reffings really difficult so I cut some slack. Headbutts suck tho. So many goddamn swings in momentum. I'm glad Gomi's not retiring though. Yachi's stock up a bit now.

LOL does Sunabe bang Ozaki? That's fucking wild. He's legit out of his mind. And I don't know about that, I don't think RENA is in that circle much. Or even interested in dating because of her status. I know she lives with her two pet dogs and is always on TV and shit. I imagine her relationship status is hidden to keep the fanbase happy. Who knows mang.

I need to go to one of these events eventually, find out who the Cup Noodle man is

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Reffing is hard but that and Fujita's knockdown were like...Stevie Wonder could make that call!

Maika Ozaki ya, someone passed it along after I said Sunabe & his dropkick should join DDT. Sunabe should join Ice to support her. (OT but have you seen the pics from after Tsukushi/Tsukka yet? I AM WIRED) You're right that if RENA dates anyone we probably won't know about it for awhile. Until Gabi screws up again & they use RENA getting married to distract from scandal like NJPW with Okada after Shibata's cheating.

I would totally go to a Rizin NYE show with tbh.
    Angels in Flight~

Status

I think with Fujita, it was a case that Sunabe got up so quickly. Unless you mean something else.

Wait fucking wuttt!?? I thought you meant Mayumi Ozaki!! That's even more crazy though. Maika's gifts weigh more than him lulz.

I saw some pics of Tsukushi crying and her white gear. Is she starting from the bottom again? Crazy if so.

LOL. Gabi won't screw up (I am still so confused as to how she didn't seem to realise that she was wayyyy overweight going in?) but yeah RIZIN have got the RENA marriage on backup just incase. Willing to bet they're waiting until Tenshin is older so they can ship the duo.

I was discussing it with friends when watching the 29th show. I think it won't be until 2019 at the very least. Lets hope RIZIN are still around by then! Japan during New Years/Xmas must be the dream.

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

It was when he was in the corner. Irene got up about as fast in the RENA fight (though she wouldn't have if she connected with the head kick that the ref saved her from lmao) I have seen much more boxing than MMA and it would have for sure been scored a knockdown so maybe I'm a bit biased.

LMAO Mayumi is pretty old for him pushing 50 and all, either one is pretty hilarious. Maika though...what would it be like doing her???

Tsukushi crying was the most wholesome thing I've ever seen. What a moment. But yeah I think she's probably starting from the bottom now. Maybe not. When she started out she was mainly in bright green and pink. If it makes her use her original theme song then fuck yeah. HARUKAZE LOVER SONG~

Gabi wasn't paying attention to her weight thanks to trying to steal Sunabe away from Ozaki.

Yeah, I might actually have enough money by then after everything's worked out with Stephy and whatnot. If not though I trust that my good pal Shake will pay my way and take me to see a Japanese dominatrix to lift my spirits up when we go.

Thank fucking God this intermission is over
    Angels in Flight~

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

A fight so awesome they're showing it and the VTR twice in a row

You'd think that they'd have shown this during intermission.

I have Tenshin, RENA, Guchi, & TK to shock the world and bring the spirit of Akira Maeda to RIZIN.
    Angels in Flight~

Status

Ah right. I will rewatch when Im not really tired and see. And yeah, Irene was about to get smoked. She was pretty wrecked. No, I think you're right, it likely should have been a knockdown if it's what I remember.

Well yeah both of them are crazy to think about. Sunabe's crazy in general though. Wouldn't touch Mayumi... As for Maika, I imagine itd be like a chubby chick except shes just well built and really strong. Too emasculating for me. But she's like Sunabe's polar opposite so who knows??

I think they will have Tsukushi slum it for a while. They might have her job to Kyuuri. That's terrifying to think about. Maybe she is starting a new gimmick. Prison Rehabilitated Tsukushi. She, Miyako and Jay White should form a switchblade faction together. That songs pretty sweet btw

LOL Gabi and Sunabe would be unreal. She could legit benchpress him. Stupid bitch ruined Kandori's chance at redemption.

Yeah sure I will pay just as long as you're ok with a shit dominatrix?? Cause just paying for myself is going to cost a bomb.

Lol they're way ahead of schedule so they're burning time. Or something random has happened and we don't know what. I know Juju's fight is up next (she's daughter of a famous comedienne) so that's a rest fight. May as well watch this gloriousness again. Can't believe they're showing it again lololol

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Yeah, tbf at least these ref things didn't screw up any rightful winners. In boxing the ref might have stopped the fight when Gomi was wailing on Yachi.

Mayumi might have been something in her day but definitely not now. ...would give Maika a chance. I only care about personalities. I'll probably have a nightmare when this 90 minute intermission puts me to sleep about Tsukushi jobbing to Kyuri now. Dick. Hopefully set to Harukaze Lover Song at least.

Kandori will get a rematch. Stip: Gabi must pass a test for performance enhancement drugs beforehand.

Get me the ticket & I'll just get a regular girl and charm her while we're there, no dom needed. Some friends of mine who went to Japan from the US told me 800 & 400 USD respectively based on planning the flight months ahead round trip. 400 had to relay in China tho. When I checked when I was gonna see Irena it was 1800+ though. Hope you find a better deal than that.

Man they're stalling hard. Why aren't Frank & Joe in the Arena if they're in Japan???
    Angels in Flight~

Thread Information