Thread: CWA Presents: Five Star Attraction - December 31st - New York City, NY (Preview)

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

CWA Presents: Five Star Attraction - December 31st - New York City, NY (Preview)

Grudge Match
    Goliath w/Noah Hanson & Ashley Adams vs Prince Pain w/Isaac Richman & Vanessa
    w/ & w/ &

If Goliath wins then Noah Hanson then the future of CWA will be in jeopardy, but if Prince Pain wins then Noah Hanson must walk away from CWA. Prince Pain has been the only man to keep Goliath down, but can he do it when the future of the company is on the line?

CWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
    Cyrus Truth (c) vs Krash

After entering the Wrestle Royale at number one and lasting through 29 other competitors, Krash earned this shot at redemption to gain back the one thing he once held dear. No one said it would be easy though, and Krash will have to get through the current champion Cyrus Truth. Cyrus knows how much Krash wants the world title, but Cyrus wants nothing more than to walk out of FSA with the world title still in his hands and he'll make sure to put up one hell of a fight to ensure that happening.

High Voltage Championship Match
    Mr. Enigma (c) vs Azazel

Ever since Azazel stepped foot in CWA just a few short months ago he's been a force to be reckoned with. Enigma made his return to CWA earlier this year and wasted no time gaining the High Voltage title in a brutal match from Humanity. For weeks now these two have played mind games with each other, and now it finally all comes to ahead.

CWA World Tag Team Championship Match
    The Able Family (c) w/Ami Able vs First Class w/Claire Young vs The Movement w/Stacy Kobain
    w/ w/ w/

For the better part of 2014, The Ables and First Class have put each other through hell fighting over the tag team titles with First Class capturing the gold before The Ables gained them back later. Now, The Movement has been added to the mix after winning a tournament, and they look to take out both teams in order to gain the tag team titles.

Grudge Match - Street Fight
    Al Nova vs V

For the past few weeks V has tormented Nova, and in New York it will all come ahead as these two bitter rivals will collide in a good old fashioned street fight where anything goes.

Fatal Four Way
    Bruce Knight vs Jacob Wayne vs John Stephens vs Syn

These four hungry competitors will square off in a showcase to prove who's the best, and whoever wins will surely put themselves in line for a future High Voltage title shot.

Please turn in promos to myself, Cyrus T, and Grim by Wednesday January 7th no later than midnight. As always extensions will be granted upon request, and I realize the date says the 31st because that's when the show was originally scheduled even though it won't be out until the new year. We'll just act like it's still the last show of 2014, and the next Adrenaline Rush will be the first show of 2015.

Good luck to everyone.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_wales=Wales

Re: CWA Presents: Five Star Attraction - December 31st - New York City, NY (Preview)

I'm unsure of when I can get one in but just in case, Could I get an Extenstion so I could get it done on friday/Saturday?

It's just I'm gonna be busy with College as well as having to do a promo elsewhere...
    Last edited by Forrest0; 01-04-2015 at 01:48 PM.

"When I say something memorable, I'll put it here" - Forrest

People's Champion

Status

Re: CWA Presents: Five Star Attraction - December 31st - New York City, NY (Preview)

Why would you want to do a promo elsewhere? This is the big one. The opportunity of a lifetime. The gold medal match, the tournament of all tournaments. The Superbowl of professional wrestling e-fedding baby!

Extension denied until Jimmy King, Cyrus or Grim approves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Austerio View Post
    Why would you want to do a promo elsewhere? This is the big one. The opportunity of a lifetime. The gold medal match, the tournament of all tournaments. The Superbowl of professional wrestling e-fedding baby!

Extension denied until Jimmy King, Cyrus or Grim approves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He means in a different place Aus.

I'll grant Forrest a 24 hour extension on his promo, sorry, but I think that's all I'm granted to give.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    He means in a different place Aus.

I'll grant Forrest a 24 hour extension on his promo, sorry, but I think that's all I'm granted to give.
    24 hour extension is fine.

Rest in power, Flock U

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Thanks guys, Turns out I might actually need it because of college...

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

I too may require a minor extension, just to be safe.

In return I shall give out free backrubs.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

First Class

Status

Can I have a 24 hour extension as well?

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest0 View Post
    Thanks guys, Turns out I might actually need it because of college...
    It's all good, no worries man.

Quote Originally Posted by Punk Wolf View Post
    I too may require a minor extension, just to be safe.

In return I shall give out free backrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by y3j View Post
    Can I have a 24 hour extension as well?
    Extensions granted.

Rest in power, Flock U

Curtain Jerker

Status

Gonna need an extension, will hand mine in tomorrow or your pizza is free

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Flare View Post
    Gonna need an extension, will hand mine in tomorrow or your pizza is free
    Extension granted.

I like my pizza with pepperoni and cheese.

Rest in power, Flock U

People's Champion

Status

I like my pizza with back-rub. If you could make that happen, maybe somehow Cyrus could get a broken leg heading into the title match. Somehow...

AU-STER-IOOOO!

Internet Favorite

Status

gonna need an extension it is 5 star attraction my promo needs to be a 5 star promo

I was a highwayman

Status

Since it's passed the deadline and I've been unmotivated to rp I'll just not do one for this show. It sucks but between being busy and now being a little sick all I would do is make the show later.

And normally I would just do one(better than nothing way) but this being a big show I would rather not do an rp than send in a crappy one.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Sent Da Promo to ya, Jimmy.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by StylesofPunk View Post
    gonna need an extension it is 5 star attraction my promo needs to be a 5 star promo
    That's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore Iceman View Post
    Since it's passed the deadline and I've been unmotivated to rp I'll just not do one for this show. It sucks but between being busy and now being a little sick all I would do is make the show later.

And normally I would just do one(better than nothing way) but this being a big show I would rather not do an rp than send in a crappy one.
    Sorry about that man, but it's understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest0 View Post
    Sent Da Promo to ya, Jimmy.
    Got it in, thank you.

Rest in power, Flock U

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Just to confirm, you did receive my promo right?

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kilik View Post
    Just to confirm, you did receive my promo right?
    Yes I did get yours in, thank you.

Rest in power, Flock U

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

The show is nearly complete, just waiting on a few more matches.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Rest in power, Flock U

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Norway

Jimmy, so V's handler finally turned in a promo today.. so.. what do we do?

Thread Information