"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles & The Young Bucks
    vs.
    ACH, "Reborn" Matt Sydal & Cedric Alexander

Six Person Tag Team Match
    Matt Taven, Michael Bennett & Maria Kanellis
    vs.
    ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe & ODB

Special Challenge #1
    "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa vs. "The Zombie Princess" Jimmy Jacobs

Special Challenge #2
    "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Moose with Stokely Hathaway & Veda Scott

Singles Action
    Hanson vs. The Romantic Touch

Singles Match
    "Mr. ROH" Roderick Strong vs. "God's Gift" QT Marshall

The Fish Tank LIVE with ROH World Tag Team Champions reDRagon

2015 Top Prospect Tournament Semi-Finals & Finals
    - Will Ferrara
    - Donovan Dijak
    - TBD
    - TBD

Signed to Appear:
    - ROH World TV Champion Jay Lethal with Truth Martini
    - The Addiction
    - Adam Page
    - BJ Whitmer
    - Caprice Coleman

Oh my goodness. Oh my damn. That six-man.
    Last edited by Marketh; 01-22-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

People's Champion

Status

Re: ROH Philadelphia, PA 25/1 TV Tapings Spoilers

Yeah it looks sick. I really hope they give em over 15 mins. Match can easily be a classic.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

1/24 Philly Match Announcement - Contains Spoilers

2015 has only just begun...and it is already on track to be the best year in Ring of Honor history! We are headed back to one of the most storied venues in professional wrestling, 2300 Arena (the former ECW Arena). There's just nothing quite like a Philadelphia crowd when it comes to energy and enthusiasm! And to capitalize on that unstoppable passion for ROH, we will have our television cameras rolling on January 24th. This is you chance to add your voice to a future episode of ROH TV!

Already confirmed for Philadelphia: BULLET CLUB (AJ Styles & The Young Bucks) vs. ACH, Cedric Alexander, and Matt Sydal! This is global collision you will only see right here in ROH. The entire wrestling world has been buzzing over Nigel Guinness' decision to sign such an incredible 6 man tag. But there are other recent developments around Ring of Honor that have people talking...

**THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR UPCOMING EPISODES OF ROH TV**

We may have turned the page on a new year, but it was made crystal clear in Nashville that the rivalry between The Kingdom and The Briscoes is FAR from forgotten. With Bennett and Maria still flaunting their bogus "Title of Love" and Matt Taven to back them up, The Kingdom continue to antagonize Dem Boys at every single opportunity. Finally, Mark Briscoe declared that he "can't stand no more" and challenged Bennett and Taven to a tag match.

But in the aftermath of that encounter, the Title of Love made another appearance - as a weapon. Seemingly outnumbered, The Briscoes were forced to listen while Maria gloated about The Kingdom's superiority - and taunted them because, as she pointed out, they would never lay a hand on a woman.

Well...Maria Kanellis might be off limits to Dem Boys, but she forgot that the Briscoe "family" tree branches out a whole lot further than Sandy Fork! To the complete shock of everyone in the building, ODB hit the ring to run off The Kingdom! That's right - ODB is here in ROH!

Her unconventional style and attitude brought ODB years of professional wrestling success. But now she's come to Ring of Honor with her sights set on The Kingdom! With ODB backing them up, The Briscoes finally have what they need to take down Bennett, Taven, and Maria. And ROH isn't wasting moment giving them a chance to do it!

Philadelphia, are you ready for a huge Six PERSON Tag Team Match? That's right - ODB is officially teaming up with The Briscoes and she has her eyes set on Maria Kanellis! And ODB has one more thing she wanted made clear before January 24th. Make no mistake about it: in Ring of Honor, ODB stands for One Dirty...BRISCOE!
    Should at the least be quite entertaining, if nothing else. They've got to put an end to Briscoes/Kingdom ASAP, though.

You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Special Challenge
    "The Sicilian Psychopath" Tommaso Ciampa vs. "The Zombie Princess" Jimmy Jacobs

Singles Action
    "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Moose with Stokely Hathaway & Veda Scott

The Fish Tank LIVE with ROH World Tag Team Champions reDRagon

...have been added. Ciampa/Jacobs was crazy fun last year and should hopefully be here too. Elgin was actually pretty great in the recent match with Hanson and the threeway with Hanson and Ciampa, but I'm pretty sure putting him with a heel Moose isn't going to do either guy any favours. Assuming the Fish Tank is going to be War Machine reuniting. RIP Hanson singles push.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Oh God. I've never wanted to stay further away from a match more than Michael Elgin vs. Moose.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Last Real Man Hype

Status

There's nothing I could recommend to raise your opinion on Moose, but have you seen Elgin's matches with Hanson and the most recent TV main event? When the booking's not screwing him, this heel turn might really be freshening him up.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Didn't really dig Dijak apart from his finish, but at least we know he could do voiceovers for his own future vignettes.

There goes my theory Moose was meant to be retarded and Freight Train should've been in his role.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Dijak's probably going to win the tournament.

Moose promo was okay.
    -------
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Singles Action
    Hanson vs. The Romantic Touch

Singles Match
    "Mr. ROH" Roderick Strong vs. "God's Gift" QT Marshall

...have been added. Roddy/QT might appeal to me if it was an utter squash.

People's Champion

Status

Hanson is going to kill Romantic Touch dead lots. Nice.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    Dijak's probably going to win the tournament.
    Pretty much have no opinion on the winner as long as they're better than Will "who gives a fuck?" Ferrara.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

ROH Winter Warriors Philly TV Tapings
    Jan 24, 2015
    Philadelphia, PA
    Estimated Attendance: 1000+ (said to be sold out)
    Credit: PWChronicle

Three episodes tonight. Joe Koff came out to welcome everyone and thank them for coming to the show. It is said that the show looks sold out with probably 1000+ fans. There are now two titantron like screens. Give Larry Legend a follow on Twitter for all his vine/instagram vids which will be spoiler free. Return to Philadelphia will be August 21 but it is not mentioned that it will be the 2300 Arena.

Web-exclusive: Brutal Burgers def QT Marshall & “All Good” Anthony Greene with the pigyback stunner on Greene

Episode 1

Top Prospect Semi Final: Donovan Dijak def Ashley Sixx with a burning hammer lift into a knee

Top Prospect Semi Final: Will Ferrara def Beer City Bruiser with a codebreaker

Ferrara & Dijak are your Top Prospect Tournament 2015 Finalists

ROH World Tag Team Champions reDRagon are out for their live Fish Tank recording. They are dressed in suits. They announce that the Young Bucks will be their opponents for the 13th anniversary PPV. The Young Bucks had come out, but reDRagon hogged the mic time. reDRagon made fun of the Bucks losing to them at Wrestle Kingdom 9 after flying their families all the way out to Japan. This ended in a brawl and O’Reilly taking a superkick to end the segment.

Roderick Strong def QT Marshall with the sick kick
    – Post match the Decade (BJ Whitmer & Adam Page) come out and start arguing with Strong. This is seemingly leading more towards a match between Whitmer and Strong

The Kingdom: Michael Bennett & Matt Taven & Maria def The Briscoes & ODB after Bennett & Taven superkick ODB which allowed Maria to pin her
    – Adam Cole in a sling came out for commentary
    – Cole’s distraction towards the end of the match also allowed the Kingdom to low blow the Briscoes

Episode 2

ROH TV Champion Jay Lethal & J. Diesel w/ Truth Martini def The Addiction (Daniels & Kazarian) when Lethal rolled up Daniels after a red masked man distracted Daniels before he could hit the BME

Top Prospect Tournament Finals
    Donovan Dijak def Will Ferrara to win and become your 2015 TPT Winner
    – Brutal Bob, Stokely Hathaway & Veda Scott, The Decade (though Jacobs stayed and the other two left) & Truth Martini all came out to witness the finals
    – There was a handshake between the two wrestlers while the managers, except for Truth, tried to recruit Dijak

ROH Tag Team Champions reDRagon def The Decade (BJ Whitmer & Adam Page) after O’reilly forces Page to tap to the cross arm breaker
    – Corino and Whitmer had another confrontation

Episode Three

Tommaso Ciampa def Jimmy Jacobs via ref stoppage after Ciampa hits a knee to Jacobs against the guardrail and Jacobs can’t continue
    – ROH World Champion Jay Briscoe was on commentary
    – Ciampa and Briscoe had a staredown at ringside after Ciampa threw a chair at Jacobs

Hanson def Romantic Touch with his spinning axe kick seconds after RT offered him chocolates

Michael Elgin vs Moose w/ Veda & Stokely ended in a no contest after Elgin shoved Jay and Jay got involved in the match. Moose accidentally speared Jay. Hanson, Ciampa, and Mark Briscoe joined the brawl. Moose also speared Mark purposely.
    – two men in red masks appeared in the crowd during this match

The Bullet Club (AJ Styles & The Young Bucks) def ACH, Matt Sydal & Cedric Alexander after AJ hit Sydal with the Styles Clash
    -The men in the red masks came back briefly and got into it with the Young Bucks
    Guys in the red masks are rumoured to be the returning Bravado Brothers. Not sure how I'd feel about that. The Grandmas Boys gimmick was one of my favourite things at the time though.

"This is Awesome" chants during Moose/Elgin apparently and Roddy/QT and Hanson/RT were very quick squashes. Sounds like a good set of tapings for bad-looking matches over-delivering.

The Corino/Whitmer confrontation apparently ended in Corino accidentally shoving down Colby, who had BJ talking to him afterwards. FINALLY, something's actually coming of this feud after like a year and a half of confrontations and Corino talking shit about BJ.

The Fish Tank segment sounds great, but I hope it's not ANOTHER reDRagon/Bucks match at 13YA. Throw Sydal/ACH into the mix for a threeway.

Sounds like a great set of tapings, and if you liked the Final Battle setup like I did, they've got a really good lighting rig set up, as well as a tron.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Figured Dijak would win the tournament. Good option. Ferrara will be fine without the rub. Barf at QT. Thankfully he was just squashed but barf still. Bravados coming back wouldn't be bad. Serious Bravados in Gabeland produced alright quality but very uninspired everything else. It freshens up a stale tag division still. IDK if I can do reDRagon/Young Bucks again.

Stoked on this four way.
    -------
    -------

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Did Gabe stop booking the Bravados or something? I just find it curious that they're the rumour.

[Blank Space]

Status
      Country                    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Ecstasy View Post
    Did Gabe stop booking the Bravados or something? I just find it curious that they're the rumour.
    They lost a match at the last Evolve show against Ronin where the losing team would have to split. Moose was also part of their team, so the assumption is that all 3 are done with Gabe now.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

He should've kept Moose for himself...

Last edited by Marketh; 01-25-2015 at 03:53 PM.

Thread Information