Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

Royal Rumble WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Continuing one of the most physically intense rivalries in WWE history, John Cena will attempt to capture his 16th World Title when he challenges WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar for sports-entertainment’s top crown at Royal Rumble 2015. However, Cena won’t be the only challenger, as the returning Authority has added Seth Rollins to the mix of what is now a Triple Threat Match for WWE’s top prize.

The championship bout was supposed to mark the final chapter in the epic rivalry between the two dominant Superstars. It would have been their third one-on-one battle since SummerSlam, where the nearly 300-pound Anomaly decimated Cena in a one-sided beatdown. The Cenation leader rebounded in a rematch the following month at Night of Champions and appeared to be on the brink of victory when Rollins interfered, leading to Lesnar’s disqualification and title retention. Rollins then attempted to cash in his Money in the Bank contract, only for Cena to foil his plans.

Get WWE Network for just $9.99 per month. No commitment. Cancel any time.

Cena went on to defeat Randy Orton inside Hell in a Cell in October, earning the No. 1 contendership, before leading a team of Superstars to remove The Authority from power at Survivor Series. The 15-time World Champion defended his positioning as top contender at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs … and Stairs in a Tables Match victory over Rollins.

All the while, Mr. Money in the Bank had been scheming to get Cena, the only person with the authority to do so, to put Triple H & Stephanie McMahon back in power. His devious machinations finally paid off on the last Raw of 2014, when he had his boot across the neck of WWE Hall of Famer Edge, threatening to cripple the retired Rated-R Superstar. The disgusting act left Cena with no choice but to reinstate The Authority.

As a reward for his loyalty and diligence in ushering their return, The Authority inserted Rollins into the championship match. Triple H described it as a “bonus” for The Standard Bearer.

Video preview: Lesnar, Cena prepare for the final chapter

In the midst of all this, Lesnar was waiting in the wings. The champion had been conspicuous by his absence since Night of Champions, returning on the Dec. 15, 2014, edition of Raw with Paul Heyman to aid Rollins in defeating Cena in a Steel Cage Match. The fearsome Lesnar should be well-rested and ready to show the world why he holds the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Cena had seemingly navigated the tumultuous waters of holding onto his claim of being top contender, only for The Authority to throw a wrench in his plans for redemption. Will The Conqueror and Rollins plot to ensure Cena does not leave with his 16th World Title? Or will Lesnar’s thirst for dominance and Rollins’ desire to prove he’s the future of WWE lead to an all-out war?

Find out who will leave the City of Brotherly Love with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship when Royal Rumble 2015 airs live on WWE Network on Sunday, Jan. 25.
    Really not that excited by this because we have seen it twice already. Would have much preferred Brock to face somebody different but it is what it is. Will be good to see the beast back.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 01-06-2015 at 09:53 PM.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Edited the title of the thread so it's not a spoiler.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

Yeah, I was going to hold off until tonight before having the Rumble stuff go up
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Currently praying to the wrestling gods that there is at least some stipulation in this match. Preferably a Last Man Standing match. I don't care what it is. Just add a fucking stipulation.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I think the idea and story has been good. Cena gets squashed, and then nearly wins the rematch, and then comes back for one final match is a good story. The problem is that Lesnar has limited dates and they've used 4 Lesnar matches on Cena. By the end of his run, he will probably have wrestled 2 wrestlers that debuted in WWE in the last 10 years (CM Punk and, lets say, Roman Reigns). They are pissing money away by not using Lesnar's streak win and Cena squash to their advantage. Have him wrestle Ziggler at the Rumble. What's the harm? Lesnar can win, but Ziggler looks competitive and has a few big moments against the guy who ended the streak and squashed Cena - and that makes Ziggler look like a total star.

Remember how fucking awesome Miz looked that time he stood up to Lesnar in 2012? The Miz, of all people. He got beaten down and swatted away, but he looked like a total badass for just standing up to Lesnar. But WWE have completely shit the bed with Lesnar unless something drastic changes. Yeah, they'll make one star from him, but they could do so, so much more.

This match will rule, because these two have good matches, especially if there is a stip to the match. The story is solid. And yet I don't give a fuck.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Sweet Meat

Status

I agree with Shock, had he not been gone for four months inbetween, 3 Cena matches would be fine, but the title reign is gonna be what, 3 Cena matches and a title loss to (barf) Roman Reigns?

What a shame

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

People's Champion

Status

Does anyone think that Ric Flair will be a variable in this match? I could see it but IDK, he would have to start managing Rollins or something so he has someone to wrestle for him.

Status

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena

I don't think I've ever hated the idea of a match happening more than I hate this one.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    Pathetically Recapping Wrestling's Most Famous Garbage
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic Hall of Famer

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

#BlackLivesMatter

God's Gift to God

Status

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena

I'm utterly terrified that they put cena over and have rollins cash in. It'd be such a waste of the streak but at least reigns wouldn't be the payoff. Then that'd give us lesnar vs rollins at mania for the rematch WAIT

that's exactly what I want now

ily

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    I'm utterly terrified that they put cena over and have rollins cash in. It'd be such a waste of the streak but at least reigns wouldn't be the payoff. Then that'd give us lesnar vs rollins at mania for the rematch WAIT

that's exactly what I want now

ily
    More like Lesnar/Cena IV and Rollins v. Reigns

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    Pathetically Recapping Wrestling's Most Famous Garbage
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic Hall of Famer

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

#BlackLivesMatter

Status

lol yeah, if Rollins cashes in at the Rumble, Reigns would still more than likely win the Rumble and face him at Mania.

The chances of Reigns not winning the rumble are about as good as you and Ken becoming fans of his.

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    lol yeah, if Rollins cashes in at the Rumble, Reigns would still more than likely win the Rumble and face him at Mania.

The chances of Reigns not winning the rumble are about as good as you and Ken becoming fans of his.
    Indeed but at least he wouldn't be getting the massive rub from lesnar and the streak

ily

I am the Outlaw

Status

Yeah, solid story but man the whole Lesnar thing just seems such a missed opportunity. I'm not convinced he'll face Reigns (probably naive) but 3 Cena matches for a special attraction with such a limited schedule certainly hasn't been the best use of resources.

I've been accused of being a lot of things, inarticulate ain't one of them

God's Gift to God

Status

I want orton/Lesnar so goddamn bad

And cesaro/Lesnar

And ziggler/Lesnar

And Ambrose/Lesnar

And rollins/Lesnar

And sheamus/Lesnar

Goddamn it fuck you vince

ily

WAKE UP

Status

nothing more to add than wha ya'll have said. I liked the Lesnar-Cena matches but once again a huge wasted fucking opportunity because WWE are scared shitless of pushing anyone to the this level

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    nothing more to add than wha ya'll have said. I liked the Lesnar-Cena matches but once again a huge wasted fucking opportunity because WWE are scared shitless of pushing anyone to the this level
    And they wonder why the network is a subpar performer so far. Pushing johnboy as the number one draw when the segment of the fanbase that would pay for the network doesn't want him to be the main feature. Wwe continues to cannibalize itself

ily

Sweet Meat

Status

And they wonder why the network is a subpar performer so far. Pushing johnboy as the number one draw when the segment of the fanbase that would pay for the network doesn't want him to be the main feature. Wwe continues to cannibalize itself

ily
    i wouldnt even say its that, just boring fucking writing with next to none outside the box thinking except HEY LETS ELECTROCUTE DEAN AMBROSE

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes View Post
    i wouldnt even say its that, just boring fucking writing with next to none outside the box thinking except HEY LETS ELECTROCUTE DEAN AMBROSE
    Cenas booking is the epitome of bad writing though. Not a knock on john. They just book themselves into corners by connecting everything back to cena

ily

Status

Cenas booking is the epitome of bad writing though. Not a knock on john. They just book themselves into corners by connecting everything back to cena
    I agree with this. He always ends up the number one contender, and it just goes around and around in circles.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: WWE Royal Rumble 2015 - Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Match has been changed. Scared that Lesnar's reign ends at the Rumble.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information