Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Worst Feud Of The Year - Ongoing Discussion

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

2014 Worst Feud Of The Year - Ongoing Discussion

Oops, sorry its a bit late but discuss all the bad feuds here.

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Re: 2014 Worst Feud Of The Year - Ongoing Discussion

Has to be the Bellas surely?
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Status

Bellas for me

Ambrose/Rollins just because there STILL isn't a fucking resolution.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    Bellas for me

Ambrose/Rollins just because there STILL isn't a fucking resolution.
    Ugh, shut up.

I feel like there was an independent feud I wanted to put here. Like, it's so bad I've forgotten all about it
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

No. Just awful.

Also, just the Show turn in general and back feuding with the babyfaces. So dumb.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Mr. Anderson vs. Sam Shaw?

That's really the only other one I can think of besides the Bellas feud. I guess the Fandango love triangle stuff was bad, as was the early Santino/Fandango stuff. idk.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yooooo Mang

Status

Anderson Shaw was pretty brutal

On Vacation

Status

Big Show vs Mark Henry was pretty bad, Henry truns heels on Show, Show knocks Henry out in the Survivor Series match in which Show turns heel himself, Henry vanishes off TV.

Sweet Meat

Status

Peep is such a dummy sometimes. A feud put off doesn't mean you go back to it a month later "STILL~!!@"

Bella v Bella seems pretty accurate, then I think of Rose v Bunny and Anderson v Shaw.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status

No but something that has nearly six months of build and nothing ever comes of it other than hatred for one another and decent matches. Nothing was solved. Good feud that was ultimately made pointless. Especially for one of that magnitude. So to me, it's bad.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

No but something that has nearly six months of build and nothing ever comes of it other than hatred for one another and decent matches. Nothing was solved. Good feud that was ultimately made pointless. Especially for one of that magnitude. So to me, it's bad.
    Man, so many feuds must be awful to you then.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Ok. Fine to have that opinion. But I think it's kind of crazy. If they never go back at it, I'd agree, but to me it seems like the perfect feud that you constantly go back to over the years, like Orton/Cena (but you know, not quite as much and less stale ), HBK/Bret, HBK/HHH, etc.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status

Most of them are yeah.

But as I stated, none were on the level of importance like Ambrose/Rollins, so it sticks out as being worse.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes View Post
    Ok. Fine to have that opinion. But I think it's kind of crazy. If they never go back at it, I'd agree, but to me it seems like the perfect feud that you constantly go back to over the years, like Orton/Cena (but you know, not quite as much and less stale ), HBK/Bret, HBK/HHH, etc.
    Adam Rose/Bunny can do that too.

Brick Shithouse

Status

This is literally the craziest thing I've read on this site.

Did you think John Cena vs CM Punk was a bad feud because they didn't have a proper resolution for about two years after they started feuding?

Status

Honestly the only Cena/Punk stuff I can recall off the top of my head was in 2011 and 2012. When did they initially start feuding? Refresh my memory.

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status

It's not a good enough reason to give them worst considering how awful some feuds have been this year, but it's the reason I won't vote them for 'best feud of the year'. (think we're missing that thread too Crocker)

Shitter feuds than Rollins/Ambrose:

Brie Vs Nikki - everything about this sucked, the predictable heel turn, Brie's acting, that fucking Jerry Springer segment. It's surprising that the only decent thing was that the match at HIAC wasn't as wrestlecrap as we were expecting. And then the last 3 weeks happened, and it's as if the feud never happened, is this seriously the payoff to months The Bellas feuding.....they're back together as the Bella Twins. Ugh.

Bray Vs Jericho - Totally underwhelming, mediocre matches, mediocre promos, mediocre feud that ultimately did no-one any favours.

Bryan Vs Kane - Who's big idea was it to have Bryan's first title program be a rehash of the terrible Kane/Ryder/Cena angle from 2012. I enjoyed the match, fun attitude era hardcore match feel to it, but jesus the angles were terrible, I can't think of anyone who's worse at acting who continues to be put into situations that require good acting than Brie Bella.

Yano and Sakuraba Vs Suzuki and Iizuka - Jesus christ this shit has lasted nearly the whole year and it's been shockingly bad. The same match for about 6 ppv's in a row.

Darren Young Vs Titus O'Neil - Well that was worth splitting them up for

Adrian Neville Vs Brodus Clay - Yeah, NXT isn't a home run every week guys.

Henry Vs Show - for reasons Crocker explained.

Layla Vs Summer Rae - And sadly, that was the highlight of Fandango's year

Brick Shithouse

Status

Honestly the only Cena/Punk stuff I can recall off the top of my head was in 2011 and 2012. When did they initially start feuding? Refresh my memory.
    They started feuding properly for the first time at the start of 2011 with the New Nexus, didn't really get resolved then. That took a backseat and wasn't talked about. Then five months later they started feuding in the build up to Money in the Bank 2011. From there they feuded on and off until February 2013 when Cena finally got a clean win (I believe the only 100% decisive win in the feud since it started?) over Punk in the build to Wrestlemania 29 with Cena's title shot on the line.

Status

Yeah, how soon we forget Layla/Summer Rae. Easily my least favorite feud of the year. Way to make your women look more awful than usual, WWE.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    They started feuding properly for the first time at the start of 2011 with the New Nexus, didn't really get resolved then. That took a backseat and wasn't talked about. Then five months later they started feuding in the build up to Money in the Bank 2011. From there they feuded on and off until February 2013 when Cena finally got a clean win (I believe the only 100% decisive win in the feud since it started?) over Punk in the build to Wrestlemania 29 with Cena's title shot on the line.
    Ok, so I really wasn't forgetting much. Wasn't sure if they ever feuded prior to Nexus stuff or not.

The stuff with Cena the beginning of 2011 wasn't even really about Cena. It was moreso to establish Punk was the leader of Nexus. The feud ended up being with Orton and went all the way to Wrestlemania.

The real stuff with Cena didn't start until around MITB/Summer of Punk. That stuff was amazing obviously. Putting the end of either angle to the side, the promos and in ring stuff from Ambrose/Rollins hasn't even touched Punk/Cena by itself. The only bad part of the feud was how they broke it up for a bit by using Nash. It was cool to see Big Kev again but man that was totally unneeded. The big part in all of this is that during 2011 both Punk and Cena were working as faces, so it's really not the same. In any event, Punk beat Cena both times cleanly in the summer of 2011 and there really wasn't anything left to settle, as his new feud was with ADR, who cashed in the MITB on him after beating Cena.

It wasn't until a year later when Punk turned heel at Raw 1000 that their next feud began. Some of their stuff was very similar to Ambrose/Rollins with the draws and lame interference but it also introduced The Shield to the feud. The only reason this part of the feuded ended was because of Cena's elbow injury. Then Punk got surgery shortly there after and dropped the title to Rock at the Rumble.

So really, there was no real resolution needed after the first feud because it was fine. The second ended because of injuries. Can't really blame any of that on not having proper resolutions.

The point is, these two had been going at it for nearly five months and nobody has come out of it looking better than the other. Ambrose was running hot and then the lame ass ending to HIAC caused it all to come crashing down forcing me to shake my head and not even care anymore.

Thread Information