Thread: WWE TLC 2014 - United States Champion Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

TLC WWE TLC 2014 - United States Champion Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    U.S. Champion Rusev vs. Jack Swagger at WWE TLC

Looking to regain the United States Title and avenge his fallen mentor in one fell swoop, Jack Swagger will challenge U.S. Champion Rusev this Sunday at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs … and Stairs.

The Super Athlete heinously attacked Zeb Colter backstage during the Dec. 1 Raw, injuring Swagger’s patriotic partner and fueling even more animosity between he and The Real American.

Already familiar foes, Rusev and Swagger clashed in several high-profile bouts earlier this year, including a fierce Flag Match at SummerSlam. Though Swagger holds a rare disqualification victory over the outspoken Hero of the Russian Federation, no one has yet pinned Rusev or made him tap. To reclaim the U.S. Championship, which he held briefly in 2012, Swagger must achieve one of those two outcomes this Sunday.

Given Rusev’s unprovoked beatdown of Colter, there is ample reason to believe Swagger will be more motivated than ever when he stands across the ring from The Super Athlete at WWE TLC. Rusev and Lana witnessed Swagger’s fury in person after Rusev claimed responsibility for taking out Colter, as the irate Oklahoman bolted to the ring and bum-rushed the U.S. Champion before WWE officials intervened. The following week on Raw, an emotional Swagger nearly snapped Rusev’s ankle when he trapped The Hero of the Russian Federation in the Patriot Lock.

Don’t miss out when this highly charged collision takes center stage at WWE TLC. Will Swagger make Colter proud by finally forcing Rusev to succumb to the Patriot Lock, or will the U.S. Champion’s streak of dominance continue? Find out by watching WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs … and Stairs this Sunday on WWE Network and pay-per-view at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

I'm a bit surprised of how strong they've made Jack Swagger look in this feud rehash. But it's definitely for the best if they were going to return to this feud.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: WWE TLC 2014 - United States Champion Rusev vs. Jack Swagger

i cant say i particularly care, but i am surprised the feud is so over again with the live crowd

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

God's Gift to God

Status

Chalk that up to stupid American patriotism

ily

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I enjoyed the feud when it first happened and I am enjoying it a hell of a lot more now with more reasons tacked on for Swagger to get at Rusev. I am really looking forward to this match. Think it has great potential.

HOSS MOD

Status

Yeah, yeah, Swagger's back, feud rehash, all that. But here's the more important question:

Is the US Title not on the line?

If it is, fine. Perfectly reasonable placeholder feud to give the belt and the man wearing it some shine. If it's not, then what we have here is a champion on a PPV who hasn't defended the belt in a straight one-on-one match since winning the damn thing. And that's just terrible.

EDIT: After reading the preview closely, it does look like it's a title match. Way to make that clear to everybody, WWE

Sweet Meat

Status

The FIRST line of the description that isn't the title

"Looking to regain the United States Title and avenge his fallen mentor in one fell swoop, Jack Swagger will challenge U.S. Champion Rusev this Sunday at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs … and Stairs."

Cyrus... were you drunk reading this

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes View Post
    The FIRST line of the description that isn't the title

"Looking to regain the United States Title and avenge his fallen mentor in one fell swoop, Jack Swagger will challenge U.S. Champion Rusev this Sunday at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs … and Stairs."

Cyrus... were you drunk reading this
    It's been a really off week.

That and I'm used to PPV thread titles specifically stating "X vs Y (Championship Match)."

Either way, I still stand by what I said. This match is a perfectly reasonable holding-pattern title defense for Rusev until we move on to bigger fish.

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

I'm excited to see this feud back as in my opinion it was Rusev's best work. I felt they ended it one pay per view early and they should have fought at SummerSlam. For me one of the successes of the year is face Swagger with Zeb. We The People!

WAKE UP

Status

on one hands its been done. on another, i think its kinda refreshing to have an old fued re-lived like this with Swagger coming back for revenge, though it would have been much smarter and a lot better had they had Swagger actually do something and look strong in the meantime. Losing to Bo Dallas and getting taken out of the SS tag within half an hour being announced for it hasn't done much for Swagger's credibility.

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    on one hands its been done. on another, i think its kinda refreshing to have an old fued re-lived like this with Swagger coming back for revenge, though it would have been much smarter and a lot better had they had Swagger actually do something and look strong in the meantime. Losing to Bo Dallas and getting taken out of the SS tag within half an hour being announced for it hasn't done much for Swagger's credibility.
    It's the problem of booking, apparently, month-to-month. I imagine WWE didn't really have much in the way of plans for Swagger after SummerSlam and were all right with him kinda meandering. Then they realize that their pet monster US Champion doesn't have much in the way of credible challengers until Cena or Ryback or whoever they REALLY want to use Rusev to put over and decided "Hey, that big goofy 'Real American' guy is still on our roster! They had a pretty OK match back in the summer, so let's just do it again!"

To their credit, they've at least realized that this match needed that little extra dose of DA HATE to make people somewhat interested in it, so there's that.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I think they are perhaps running out of credible patriots for my Bulgarian teddy bear to run through before building to Cena/Rock at Mania. It's a shame they already did this but I do like Swagger and so can easily brush aside the seen it before feeling. Rusev should still crush Swagger. Just be thankful we have a Bulgarian teddy bear and not a stupid bunny match!

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

I've always kind of liked Swagger and I was massively behind him the first time around against Rusev so to see this rehash is nice. I just wished Swagger had been booked strongly in recent months and people could genuinely believe in We The People. Not that he should beat Rusev, just sayin'.

Thread Information