Thread: WWE TLC 2014 - Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

Comeback King

Status
      Country                    England

TLC WWE TLC 2014 - Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt tore each other apart in an enthralling battle at Survivor Series, but the war between WWE’s resident madmen is far from over, and at WWE TLC on Dec. 14, The Lunatic Fringe and The New Face of Fear will compete in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match!

The WWE Universe watched in awe at Survivor Series as Ambrose and Wyatt’s match deteriorated into an all-out brawl. Wyatt won by disqualification when Ambrose brought a steel chair into play, followed by multiple tables and a ladder. Now, the unstable Superstar and The Man of 1,000 Truths look ahead to the last pay-per-view of the calendar year, where they will fight in the WWE TLC’s infamous, high-risk namesake, in which tables, ladders and chairs will all be legal to use!

For weeks, the unpredictable enemies upped the ante in the head-games department, leading to the bristling physicality of their match at WWE’s fall classic.

How will the dynamic change once tables, ladders and chairs are legally inserted into the picture? In what new, crazy ways will these two deranged brawlers envision battering each other on Dec. 14? And to what degree will Ambrose’s experience edge in these types of contests — Ambrose made his WWE debut in a TLC Match, whereas The Eater of Worlds has never fought in one — make a difference?

Watch the mayhem unfold live on WWE Network and pay-per-view Sunday, Dec. 14, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT!
    This is going to be all kinds of fun!
    Last edited by Order; 12-04-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE TLC - Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

Super pumped for this match. Fuck the haters.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

I enjoyed the match on Sunday night and this is going to be great.

WAKE UP

Status

TLC is a super goofy gimmik but i imagine they'll make it as good as you can

Sweet Meat

Status

im sure this will be really good. the match at ss was a lot of fun and haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Admin in Lockdown

Status

The SS match exceeded my expectations and got me in the mood for a TLC rematch. Looking forward to it.

On Vacation

Status

This is going to be the greatest singles TLC match of all time. What a perfect feud I always thought these two should of main evented WrestleMania but this is still great because not much else is going on besides the authority. I mean the WWE Champion doesn't even show up 90% of the time for god sakes. This is the spotlight feud and I think both men are doing fantastic. There one or two solid promos on Raw away from being the feud of the year. Bray needs to win at TLC with the help of ascension. Quickly give Bray more followers why the fuck are you booking him with no followers? He needs to have the ascension hang dean ambrose on a cross and than have the ascension bowing down at Bray's feet. You need to start booking Bray like he's the baddest motherfucker on the planet.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

feud of the year? not even close rollins vs. ambrose and bryan vs. the authority are wayyyyyyy above this. Still has potential though and I'm looking forward to it

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Monarch View Post
    feud of the year? not even close rollins vs. ambrose and bryan vs. the authority are wayyyyyyy above this. Still has potential though and I'm looking forward to it
    This Bray and Dean feud has been very good and still could be great with the build the next few weeks and an epic match at TLC. This Bray and Dean feud has been underrated because butthurt Seth Rollins marks. Rollins and Dean got to the point where it was kind of an overkill. Like we get it ok you turned on the shield it's been like three months get over it. On top of that Dean is now feuding with Bray who is TWENTY TIMES the mic worker Seth Rollins is. The match quality might be better because Rollins is the best worker in the company. I just don't think any promo interaction with dean and seth could match Bray and Dean's promo work on Smackdown since the start of there feud. Even the first promo on Raw Bray cut after Hell in A Cell saying he was going to dismantle Dean's mind was great. There's only been a couple promos that haven't clicked which have all been on Raw.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

yea id like to see them put a little more into this feud, it definitely has big potential. I for one marked out big time on brays return at HIAC. A lot of people didnt like it but I thought it was great and rly gave bray a big time moment. I just wish they pushed it a little harder and hopefully will this month

Sweet Meat

Status

yea id like to see them put a little more into this feud, it definitely has big potential. I for one marked out big time on brays return at HIAC. A lot of people didnt like it but I thought it was great and rly gave bray a big time moment. I just wish they pushed it a little harder and hopefully will this month
    Seriously. If you watch Smackdown, they handled it well there, but on RAW they just gave zero fucks (plus other issues they put themselves into)

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

yea I dont always watch smackdown so I guess I missed out on a bunch. you would think they would want that stuff on raw, but I guess it couldnt fit in their 3 hours between adam rose and the bellas

Sweet Meat

Status

yea I dont always watch smackdown so I guess I missed out on a bunch. you would think they would want that stuff on raw, but I guess it couldnt fit in their 3 hours between adam rose and the bellas
    lmfao yeah exactly.

I mean, one week they screwed themselves over by having two shows running at once so they just did pretapes, but beyond that, idk.

this week was actually a step in the right direction though

Spoiler:

Status

I really want this to be good.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

Re: WWE TLC 2014 - Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

Should main event, steal the show and Ambrose finally win a PPV match ffs.

FIGHT OWENS FIGHT

Status
      Country                    Australia

So is there anything hanging above the ring or is this basically a glorified no DQ match?

Sweet Meat

Status

itll be like that edge/flair match (i believe) and the shield/hell no and ryback match where its basically a hardcore match but with the three items being around in excess available for the taking

Spoiler:

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes View Post
    itll be like that edge/flair match (i believe) and the shield/hell no and ryback match where its basically a hardcore match but with the three items being around in excess available for the taking
    Edge-Flair match was for the WWE Championship, if memory serves me correctly.

But yeah, defo more Hell No/Ryback vs The Shield, which despite a lot of people being angry that a TLC match wasn't for a belt still was AMAZING.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I cannot wait for this. My personal pick for the night. I want them to DESTROY each other. I was kind of afraid they would implement the ambulance into the match following Raw. Thank go that isn't the case. I want to see Bray BURIED, literally. Dean HAS to win.

Thread Information