Thread: Welcome to Mythology!

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Welcome to Mythology!

This is it, this is the moment that we have all been waiting for. Mythology has begun! The hottest club in North Carolina has finally opened. It is 2am and the club is bumping! The dance floor is full and people the booze is flowing like a river. The club is filled with hard pumping music and LED screens flash in the background. The everyone is dancing the fail to see what appears to be a large stone Gryphon being wheeled onto the stage. Everyone finally stops what they are doing as the music comes to a screeching hold. Suddenly the stone begins to break away from the statue and the body of Jason Gryphon is revealed.

Jason Gryphon:
    Are you not entertained?

The crowd loudly cheer for Jason as he makes his grand debut in his nightclub. He looks out onto the sea of people that are in front of him, grinning ear to ear.

Jason Gryphon:
    This has been a long night for me as I am sure all of you know so I will make this short and sweet. It's time to PARTY!

Jason Gryphon raises his hands to the sky and from the ceiling, a sea of golden confetti begins to rain down on the people on the dance floor, just as Zeus rained down a golden rain onto Danae to impregnate her with the hero Perseus. Jason begins to mingle with the crowd and he begins to wonder if any of his fellow FWA Superstars will show up.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: Welcome to Mythology!

Well, well, well... As I live and breathe... It appears that the kid actually made it. You're welcome, by the way.

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Jason Gryphon:
    I'm glad you decided to accept my invitation Michael.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Out on the dancefloor being approached by a constrant stream of guys wanting to dance with her is Gabrielle Montgomery, wearing a orange halter top and a orange mini skirt she dances the night away.

Thread Information