SURVIVOR SERIES 2014~!

Sitting on the Roundtable this month:

GMT Admin - Ed
    Sexually Awkward Smod - Fractalmatic
    Tyson Kidd U-Turner - Nicky Talent
    NXT and pony lover - Punk Wolf

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
    Natalya, Alicia Fox, Naomi and Emma Vs Paige, Cameron, Summer Rae and Layla

Ed: Call me crazy, but this actually might not be as bad as people expect it to be, AJ/Nikki could well beat it to worst match of the night if they allow it time, and really with a card like we've got, go wild and actually give this a good 10 minutes at least to give it a chance. Only Cameron sucks, the NXT trio of Paige, Emma and Summer have good chemistry with each other, Naomi is athletic and has some nice moves, Natalya is solid enough but nothing special and Alicia Fox has the best bridge in the business. There's a decent core of talent in this match to put on something watchable, which would be a vast improvement on last years Divas Elimination Tag match at Survivor Series '13.

Prediction - The only diva they care about here and have been protecting is Paige, smart money says she wins but will almost certainly have to do it as a sole survivor, because as we've learned recently, she's not good at the whole 'friends' thing, can't see them co-existing

Fractalmatic - It's beyond difficult to care about this sort of match, especially knowing that it's going to be a Divas Match that actually runs for a bit of time. One hopes that the talents in the match like Paige, Natty, Emma, etc. will carry this to watchability status, and the Total Divas broads won't drag it into the abyss. I'm not expecting Wrestlecrap here, but it's hard to imagine this will be too memorable by the end of the night, even with an uninteresting card.

Prediction - I'll go with Paige, Cameron, Layla, and Summer. I don't really know why, but that's the thing I'm doing.

Nicky Talent - You saw Nicky Talent's name on the call sheet for this Roundtable. And I know what you were thinking: "Oh man, Nicky is my go-to man for all things Divas". I always give the freshest takes on the Divas action! I'm all over it!

Just kidding. I don't give a shit.

Prediction - I feel like the only Diva that the WWE want to consistently invest in out of these eight is Paige. I'd say her team (and her as the Sole Survivor) is the most comfortable outcome, but with Nikki Bella probably poised to win the Divas Championship, would they have someone from the face side reign supreme?

All I hope for this match is that Tyson Kidd comes out with Natalya.

Punk Wolf - Thoughts? None whatsoever, aside from 'Emma on a PPV? Man, I'm happy for her but at the same time amused by how much they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.'

Predictions: What team is Paige on? That one.

... Fine, fine. Everyone gets eliminated one-by-one in a roll-up/finisher fest until the last woman standing - Paige, Paige, or most likely, Paige - wins it for her team by saying 'FUCK THIS' and DDTing everyone else.

Tag Team Championship
    Gold and Stardust (c) Vs The Usos Vs The Miz and Damien Mizdow Vs Los Matadores

Ed: These have a tendency to become a clusterfuck at times, but they're also bucketfulls of fun, a rematch with all 4 teams at TLC could be something. I'd prefer it if it become an Elimination 4 way tag like the one we got on the Wrestlemania pre-show, that would suit the theme of the night more. Gold and Stardust are great, as are The Usos, but there's only so many times you can run that match, it needed freshening up, and out of nowhere, they've stumbled on an entertaining team out of nowhere in a Hollywood actor and his stunt double. Miz and Mizdow going after the Tag Team Titles is the right way for that pairing to go; Mizdow has completely overshadowed his Hollywood star mentor, so having him just be the fall guy for Miz singles pushes would be a waste of how over with the crowd he's been. We've been spoilt in recent years with great work-rate tag team Champions like The Usos, The Rhodes Brothers, The Shield, but these two would bring the funny, entertaining segments/promos that we haven't really had since Team Hell No held the belts, I'm not sure this is the night they get the matching straps, but it's coming.

Prediction - Team Hollywood will be Champions one day, but I'm not sure it's going to be tonight. I can see Gold and Stardust retaining to fight another day.

Fractalmatic - I like a lot of the talent involved here, especially with the show stealing Mizdow involved. The unfortunate thing is I'm not sure I see any chance the Dust Bros drop the belts here, which takes some of the suspense out of what should be an exciting four way. I guess there's a chance Mizdow wins but they aren't a unit that NEEDS the belts. I think this will be a good match since there's some great talent involved here, but I think predictability hurts it.

Prediction - Gimme the DUST, with a slight chance Team Hollywood runs off with it.

Nicky Talent - For the past few years, the WWE has had really good success in multi-team matches. The trend should continue at Survivor Series. I don't think this is going to be phenomenal, but the safe bet on this match is that it will be really fun. Hell, with the short card, the potential for the main event to be super overbooked, and possible Wyatt/Ambrose disappointment, there's a slim chance (glimmering, but slim) that this match is from the quality standpoint the most talked about match. All four teams bring something unique to the table. The Usos at this point can do no wrong. Unbelievable 2014 for these brothers. Los Matadores are sort of unappreciated, and can make a mark in quarter doses. Also, this match carries the most entertaining man in the WWE at this moment. Damien Mizdow. I love the new dynamic of the Miz/Mizdow team where The Miz is sort of reluctant to admit Mizdow is more over than him and is taking some of Mizdow's heat during tag matches. This gimmick was such a blessing in disguise for Sandow. I could talk more about how great he's been rather than this match. Not a knock on the match. As I said, bound to be fun. Mizdow, though <3

Prediction - At first glance, Miz and Mizdow carrying the belts would be really fun just for the sheer fact that their segments now are really ace. And they're arguably the most over team out of the bunch. Gold and Stardust will most likely retain the belts though.

Punk Wolf - Man, what happened to the tag division? I know the tag division was never a strong, focal point in today's WWE, but... Man.

So, we've got four - technically three-and-a-half - teams here. At Summerslam, Team Dusts beat the Usos, and much joy was had allround, because who doesn't love Goldust and Stardust? Then the weeks passed, BroDust & Usos wrestled like a thousand times in various situations since, BroDust's odd yet amusing Cosmic Key vignettes pretty much vanished, and it got really hard to get excited for Usos vs BroDusts. Thank goodness they made this a four way.

Meanwhile, The Miz & Damien Mizdow. After Damien's existential crisis, he found himself being The Miz's stunt double. Perhaps not the most enviable position. Then he turned it into gold, copying literally everything Miz does in and out of the ring, and, well, people liked it. In a few short weeks, Damien Mizdow became a ridiculously huge ensemble darkhorse. A frequent highlight of Raw, however minor it was, Damien - and therefore, by extension, The Miz - has wormed his way into the hearts of nearly godamned everyone.

And finally, Los Matadores... existed. To be fair, they existed well enough to be remembered as a 'tag team we haven't broken up for no redeemable reason yet' for this, so, y'know, good for them, I suppose.

There's little story to this match, so all I'm hoping for is a balls-out crazy-ass wild ride tag bout. I mean, why not.

Predictions - I feel like BroDust's title reign is still in it's early stage. That it's too early in the reign for them to lose them. Granted, short title reigns is nothing new. Goodness, it's nothing new, but look at who else is here. I doubt they'll hot potato the titles back to the Usos, at least not this quick. Miz & Mizdow, as much as I love and would utterly enjoy for years to come, seem too thrown-together at the time being. Los Matadores? Haaaa, no. Dust Busters retain and move on to a new feud, hopefully with less Usos and more Cosmic Key segments.

Divas Championship
    AJ Lee (c) Vs Nikki Bella

Ed: Well first of all, I'm delighted that the 'Brie Bella - Nikki's personal bitch' angle didn't become big storylines of the month; given how much their feud was pushed, I was fearing we'd be facing up to a months worth of Raw matches being sandwiched by awful segments where we saw Brie was being bossed about by her sister. Also, we needed a break from AJ Vs Paige so even though I haven't got high hopes for the match being good, it's at least something different and a logical direction to go in for AJ seeing as though Nikki is the #1 heel of that division.

Prediction - Brie isn't wrestling in the other divas match, she's only booked to be in Nikki's corner, and seeing as though she's still Nikki's PA, I think the obvious finish is staring us all in the face. Nikki will be struggling, Brie will against her will get involved in the match and help her sister turn the tide and win the Divas Championship. If that's not the finish, why on earth are they even running the PA angle? It would be pointless if the whole month is literally Brie doing Nikki's laundry and bringing her smoothes and nothing else.

Fractalmatic - It's nice to get a title match other than AJ v. Paige for once, even if they are a good pairing that has good matches. Nikki hasn't been awful lately, which is fun, so hopefully this'll be a decent little Divas match. I don't know if I can see AJ dropping the belt here, but if she would, I suppose it'd be to the Bella with the hot angle. Screw it...

Prediction - Give me Nikki, for the upset.

Nicky Talent - I'm so fucking glad the focus on the Bella feud dropped significantly. It's been rightfully tamed. That's pretty much all I have to say.

Prediction - Nikki Bella gets the belt. It further continues the Bella feud and the eventual Bella match for the belt. Let's just hope that angle doesn't drag.

Punk Wolf - In a beautiful and loving world, no Bella would go near the title until... Well, ever. Unfortunately, this is not that world. Though, admittedly, Nikki's secretly become... Not as bad as she used to be, and AJ's been... Well, AJ. So, at the very least, this SHOULD'VE be as bad as it could be, barring any potential Brie Bella shenanigans. I've jinxed it now, havn't I? There's going to be Brie Bella shenanigans. Of course there's going to be Brie Bella shenanigans. Why wouldn't there be? We won't be free from this craptacular feud until 2016 at this rate. Buuuut...

Prediction - Throwing the divas championship into this Bella/Bella rivalry could, admittedly, breathe a fresh air of life into this otherwise stale feud. As potentially bad as it can possibly be, I can see them giving the divas title to this feud. I'm so sorry, AJ.

Dean Ambrose Vs Bray Wyatt

Ed:
    Boy, aren't we glad we ruined the ending to Seth Rollins Vs Dean Ambrose at Hell In A Cell to get this lackluster feud started with a bang? Yay the almighty WWE can do no wrong, it was a perfect finish, end of discussion This feud could of started the Monday after HIAC and it would of felt no different, the WWE seem to have put all their eggs in one 5 on 5 basket to sell this PPV that everything else feels like it's gone by the wayside. On paper these two feuding should have the makings of a great midcard rivalry, two great talkers who should have good back and forth promos, and have the potential for some fun brawls over a few months. In practice, it's underwhelming, and I'm sorry to say, that seems to be a word that's cropping up in a lot of Bray Wyatt's WWE career. The backstory as to why they're fighting is weak, and the stuff about Ambrose's dad seems forced. In general, I'm not excited about this feud at all which is a shame because I like both guys, I just feel it's the wrong feud and the wrong time

I mean, why the fuck is Dean Ambrose being booked in this match when there's a match later on that decides the future of The Authority who Ambrose's has spent THE ENTIRE YEAR feuding with. For arguments sake lets say it is The Authority's last night, why then at the final chapter of this 15 month storyline would you sub Ambrose out so to speak in favour of people who previously had no issues with The Authority like Erik Rowan, Ryback and Sheamus and so they've had to create issues for their inclusion to make sense. The way Dean Ambrose has just forgotten about Seth Rollins has been super lame.

Prediction - This feud can't be a one match and done feud, it's surely gonna extend towards Rumble time. For that reason I fancy Bray to get the first win and have Ambrose chase for a revenge win next month.

Fractalmatic - Talk about dropping the ball. What should have been an exciting feud between two of the most promising talents on the roster, has instead been relegated to background noise. An afterthought. It's a shame, but hopefully the match will put these guys in the spotlight where they belong. The last segment on Raw has both guys coming in hot, and both can obviously perform. On paper this can be the match of the night if these guys get some time, the only tricky thing is deciding who's gonna win. Bray sorely needs to go over to maintain credibility, but if Dean's push to the stars is going to continue, he also can't keep losing matches. Something's gotta give.

Prediction - I'm gonna take Bray but with another fishy finish, since that's how heels do, anyway. It'll probably be some spooky kid singing bullshit, but regardless, Bray will make weird shit happen and win. The two will fight again and Dean will go over, I imagine.

Nicky Talent - I feel like I was one of the few people optimistic about the finish to Hell In A Cell. Diverting Ambrose's attention away from Rollins in a potential feud killer to now seemingly putting it on hold to feud with Bray was a decision that left a lot of people in an uproar. Now seeing how the feud has played out since HIAC, it hasn't really changed many people's opinions who were against the feud from the beginning. And I'm not going to lie, my optimism has diminished a tad bit. But I also feel like people are putting way too much blame for this program on Bray. I honestly didn't think people would be slowly turning on Bray. And I honestly don't get why people have used this program to finally unleash their aggravations against Bray. I'll say that yeah, it can be tiring to have just Bray cut promos after promos that have droning symmetry to how they're delivered. And agree with I believe Steve that you wish there was more substance to Bray's promo. Much like how Ambrose cuts promos. But he's such a poignant and intricate talker that it still works out. And he's cut very sensible promos during this feud with Ambrose. The father issues stuff at first glace seems tacky, but it's more to do with Ambrose's lonerism and mental make-up than anything else. I feel like people want more physicality between the two at this point. As well as Ambrose wackiness. But while it's seemed slow, it's a solid direction.

Bray and Ambrose have tried really hard to make this feud work. Promo wise, it's been spectacular. The problem with this feud has been how it's been relegated. It hasn't felt important not because of the talent, but because of how the segments have been mapped out. Most of their significant build up has been on Smackdown, and even then, those segments haven't been the show closers or the biggest take aways from the Smackdowns. For the millions of segments given to the Cena/HHH program, they could afford some to Wyatt and Ambrose. Plain and simple, booking hasn't been Bray Wyatt's friend this year. And it might be that he feels a bit stale, but it's the booking that's hindered him the most. They haven't made him feel truly important. I think the booking for this feud should pick up greatly after this match-up. I'm still looking forward to this match. My optimism still remains.

Prediction - Wyatt wins clean. Maybe throw in a significant spook to Ambrose. The loss drives Ambrose crazy. We take this feud to a more vicious level to TLC.

Punk Wolf - A southern Cult Leader and a handsome-crazy ex-swat member walk into a bar. Magic happens. No-one is sure how, but we're certain the end result of the combination will be beautiful and show-stealing.

If only the build-up wasn't as spotty as a Dalmatian. As much as I love Bray Wyatt and Dean Ambrose, I'm not feeling it. Have we been given a reason as to why any of this is happening? If we have, I've completely forgotten. I mean, the way I'm seeing it, Bray Wyatt wants to recruit Dean Ambrose into his Family. Because of... reasons, you see, that may or may not be revealed in due time. Dean, however, is too crazy to control. So, Bray's goal is to break Dean down, bit by bit, until he believes Bray is a good option. Like, y'know. Stockholm Syndrome. Is this what's happening? I honestly don't know. But, as always, I will assume I'm right and continue to do so regardless of all evidence to the contrary.

Prediction - It's 50-50. Both men have a strong case for needing a big win on PPV, and both men have a valid reason for a rematch incase of losing. I'm going to give the nod to Bray Wyatt here, if only because I can't remember the last time he's won on PPV.

That Extreme Rules cage match doesn't count.

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
    Team Cena Vs Team Authority

Ed: I think they've done a great job making this match seem important, Vince's added stipulation really helped in that and the match does feel like a MUST SEE, but I feel like there's some creative flaws that are irritating me about the match

Firstly team members, and I've touched on this already. The 5 biggest thorns in the side of The Authority during this whole angle have been John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and The Big Show if you think back long enough. Why when 2 out of that 5 are injured would you book the match so that a third guy is busy with someone else and you have to force people into the main event who've never fueded with the Authority to make up the numbers for Team Cena; it makes sense for Dean Ambrose to be in this match and finally get his revenge and he's been booked like the match isn't even existing. I commend what they've done with Ryback, I thought they'd never be able to fix that guy but he's back as a face and the crowd love him again, I can buy him being on the team, but Eric Rowan looks so out of place on Team Cena, he's just there because Harper's on the other team, hardly a strong motive to get behind. The Randy Orton film schedule doesn't help here because he was getting super over again and was a big part of this angle and he's not in the match either (although I suspect he'll be in his hometown for something tonight). Also...................why isn't Triple H wrestling if this is one of the most important matches of his career, purely from a kayfabe perspective surely he trusts himself to get the job done more than people like Kane and Henry who are past their best and don't win the big one anymore . Eh, that's my rant on the team members.

Secondly, this show looks really weak on the undercard side of things, I'm not sure why at a time where the WWE Champion isn't available to them they've decided to gobble up the other two available men's singles titles in this main event. The undercard of this show looks incredibly weak, it's 50% Divas matches. To me the Sheamus/Rusev title change would of been a perfect addition to the Survivor Series card as opposed to Rusev making up the numbers for Team Authority and Lana being disrespected by Stephanie McMahon in segments.

But it's not all negative news from me, I am a mark for 5 on 5 Survivor Series matches, even more so when there's an added stipulation on the line, and the stakes are as high for this one as they have been for the last decade. With the talent in the match like Cena, Ziggler, Rollins, Rusev, Harper, and some surprises up creatives sleeve, this should be very good.

Prediction - After Raw, I was quietly confident that The Authority were losing this one. After the rushed stipulation from Smackdown that Cena's team members will be fired if they lose, they've just given the result away. The only glimmer of hope was if someone turned heel, but Sheamus seems to be legit injured so that might be off the cards as well. The easiest way to predict it for me is there's 3 guys in the match who shouldn't be defeated at this moment in time; Cena because he's the #1 contender and has Lesnar coming up, Ryback because he's only just being built back up and has been a big focus of Raw recently, and Rusev because he's undefeated and this isn't the time or the place for him to be pinned. I think Rusev is going to walk out on Team Authority because of Steph's treatment of Lana, and that's Rusev's get out of jail free card to be 'eliminated' without being beaten. Which leaves Team Cena with two guys I don't think they can book to lose tonight, so they won't. With the network being free, I think they want a big talking point to sell potential customers on the merits of watching the ppvs live on the network, and I'm just so bored of heel authority figures and opening 20 minute promos from Triple H that ending The Authority would be that big talking point. Team Cena win.

Fractalmatic - I'm a big fan of Survivor Series matches and considering this is the only one with a lot of talent involved, I am moderately excited, though the inclusion of guys like Kane, Big Show, and Ryback really put a damper on it. This is a big four PPV, couldn't we have gotten Trips into this match? Alas, I digress, I like this match on paper if the big plodding dudes don't kill too much of the momentum. I love that Harper, Rowan, and Rusev get this big chance at the spotlight, and alongside Rollins and Ziggler I think those are the guys that will provide the most excitement. It's a shame that once again the story of the match will ultimately come down to Cena's NEVER SAY DIE attitude, but hopefully we get enough fun spots out of it that it won't matter.

Prediction - Casting the Authority out of power before Wrestlemania? No way jose. Firing Cena? Shit, we've done it before, and he just comes back anyway. The Authority wins when Cena has his big comeback going and someone, probably Trips, intervenes. Rollins surprises Cena with a curb stomp, pins him, is sole survivor, and OHMIGOSH CENA IS FIRED TUNE IN ON RAW TO SEE HIS SMUG LITTLE FACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING ANYWAY.

Nicky Talent - I'm looking forward to this Survivor Series contest because of the talent involved. You have a good amount of guys with long term investment potential in this match, so to me, the most interesting thing is how that talent 1) is utilized in the match 2)how/if they get disposed. Guys like Rollins, the newly revitalized Ryback, Harper, Rusev.

Now, what I'm not looking forward to is the overbooking that will be clouding the entire contest. The booking up to this point that been a fucking weird anomaly in an attempt to get you to believe that the Authority will not be taken down. They then made the biggest mistake by backing themselves into a corner by proclaiming if Cena's team loses, they're all fired. So this new stipulation pretty much guarantees cluster fucks all over the place during the contest. Will they be Attitude Era-y? Who knows. All I know is that this whole feud has re-established the idea that The Authority has overstayed it's welcome on TV. So many long winded rambles, so many unneeded segments, so many character contradictions. And the blandness and lazy swerving of the writing for this match has not made this match or angle as enticing as they believe.

Prediction - Team Cena wins. Cena and Ryback as the Sole Survivors. I could add more to this prediction, like I'm sure more have. Like, "so-and-so turns face" or "Randy Orton RKO's everyone" but this match gives me such a headache to think of all it's presumably and potentially illogical throw-ins. So I'll just keep it at Cena and Ryback standing tall. Fuck, maybe just even Ryback

Punk Wolf - If Team Authority loses, they’re not longer in charge. If Team Cena loses, they’re fired. Forget the fact that last time John Cena was fired he still showed up on Raw for weeks on end without consequence.

Cena is Cena'ing, being the grand hero he always is. And who's his team? Literally every person who was part of a massive feud against him at some point within the past three years. God, I was half-tempted to say 'EVERYONE TURNS HEEL ON CENA FOR A 9-1 HANDICAP TAG MATCH' but then we'd have twenty minutes of Cena overcoming THE ODDS, JACK nine times in a row. I don't think my bitter cold heart is capable of surviving through that.

Prediction - Y'know, I was pretty torn on this one. Then they added 'Cena's team is booted if they lose.' and I threw my hands up in the air in exasperation. Now, Team Cena seems like a shoo-in to win this one, or at least they are as long as John Cena’s bumbling teammates don’t stymie his OVERCOMING OF THE ODDS, and because I can't buy them firing the entire Cena team. At all. Suspense of belief and all that, but come on now.

----------------------------

My thanks to Fract, Nicky and Punker for sitting on the roundtable this month. If your watching Survivor Series live tonight, please join in with the live discussion right here:

http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=158453
    Last edited by Ed; 11-23-2014 at 03:16 PM.

Status

Re: The Wrestling Clique Roundtable #18 - Survivor Series 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Fract View Post
    Prediction - The Authority wins when Cena has his big comeback going and someone, probably Trips, intervenes. Rollins surprises Cena with a curb stomp, pins him, is sole survivor, and OHMIGOSH CENA IS FIRED TUNE IN ON RAW TO SEE HIS SMUG LITTLE FACE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING ANYWAY.
    Ughhh. Kill me already.

Always a good read though.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Great read guys. Although I'll probably stick to Survivor Series tonight Ed, lol
    Last edited by Negan; 11-23-2014 at 03:02 PM.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

My thanks to Fract, Nicky and Punker for sitting on the roundtable this month. If your watching Summerslam live tonight, please join in with the live discussion right here:

http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=158453
    I think I'm going to skip Summerslam and watch Survivor Series but apart from that good stuff guys.

Admin in Lockdown

Status

That's nothing, I've got the thread title wrong before

Comeback King

Status

Good read guys. Punk Wolf you always make me laugh.

I am excited for the show especially as I will be watching live.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Punk Wolf, Bray won at Summerslam too bro.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    That's nothing, I've got the thread title wrong before
    The link still doesn't work

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    In Punk Wolf's defense, it was against Jericho.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    Ughhh. Kill me already.

Always a good read though.
    Good thing that's not the stip ya jerks

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status
      Country                    United States

Ya that was my bad. I looked up the stipulation to be sure of the specifics when I was responding, and it hadn't been clarified that Cena was exempt.

I stand by my prediction though.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    Pathetically Recapping Wrestling's Most Famous Garbage
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic Hall of Famer

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

#BlackLivesMatter

Status

Yeah, it's even more stupid than that.

But in the end it, won't matter because...

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Talent View Post
    Darn, now I feel silly.

Oh, well. Not like anyone remembers it or it's a meaningful win, anyway.

Sorry guys.

Spoiler:

I'm not good at signatures.

Thread Information