View Poll Results: Who will hit the highest?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sami Zayn

7 58.33%
  • Adrian Neville

0 0%
  • Tyler Breeze

1 8.33%
  • The Ascension

0 0%
  • Hideo Itami

0 0%
  • Finn Bálor

1 8.33%
  • Solomon Crowe

0 0%
  • Charlotte

1 8.33%
  • Baron Corbin

1 8.33%
  • Kalisto

0 0%
  • Bull Dempsey

0 0%
  • Bayley

0 0%
  • Kevin Owens

0 0%
  • The Vaudevillains

1 8.33%
  • Enzo Amore

0 0%
  • Sasha Banks

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%

Thread: Which of these current NXT wrestlers will have the brightest future in WWE?

MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Status

Which of these current NXT wrestlers will have the brightest future in WWE?

Who, out of this current crop of NXT stand-outs, do you think will do the best once they hit the main roster?
    Also how do you see some of the other names going? Any one of these going to fail? Or do you see a dark horse emerging as an unexpected star?

I think out of the lot of them, I can see Bull Dempsey, Baron Corbin and Sami Zayn all becoming main event status guys. Corbin is green as fuck but he oozes a silent charisma and has a real Goldberg feel to him. Neville I forsee doing real well too due to his style but I can't see him getting past IC title status, where I see Sami Zayn following a very Daniel Bryan-esque path of constant losing but massive fan support forcing the E to put the World Strap on him.

Unfortunately I can see Hideo Itami struggling to get off the ground a little. His lack of good English will hinder him as a face, whereis if he was to become this silent Yakuza killer heel he would prosper I believe

How bout yall?

On Vacation

Status

Re: Which of these current NXT wrestlers will have the brightest future in WWE?

Sami Zayn was my pick. I was going for Tyler Breeze, but I felt like they could mess him up and also sometimes heels with his gimmick get lost in the shuffle. The fact that Zayn is able to be a face and is just naturally over and keep it, and he's able to put on a hell of a show, I had to go with him.

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status
      Country                    England

Sami Zayn is going to have the brightest future of them all, he's the total package and one of the best babyface wrestlers in the world. I don't foresee a way he doesn't get over when he's called up, and I think after a few years he could well be in and around the main event scene. Daniel Bryan is a good comparison VM.

i also think Charlotte, Kalisto and Breeze will end up with good spots on the card. Being Flair's daughter I can't see them keeping Charlotte down NXT for years, after mania she'll get called up and she's proven to be quite capable so she'll eventually be butterfly champion. Kalisto is the Rey replacement they've been after for years, and Breeze has come on leaps and bounds this year, WWE love an over the top gimmick from NXT (Bo, Rose) and the fact he can hold his own in the ring gives him an edge over the other gimmick wrestlers down there. Neville is too good in the ring not to get a good spot as well, but I still worry his charisma will limit how far he can go.

its too early to call on Corbin because we don't know how good he is in the ring, and only seen glimpses of his promos, but they obviously back him which is a good sign. I think Balor will be the biggest hit out of the three recent Indy signings.

MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Status

Yeah Zayn is the natural top choice just due to the fact that, like Punk, Cesaro and Bryan, he has years of wrestling experience under his belt in the indies and 99% of the time that means that you're over even before you've debuted.
    Breeze I hope they call up soon. He's a talented dude with a really gay gimmick that he manages to look heterosexual in

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Charlotte for the simple reason that the current Diva's Roster is so thin, so she could easily be put in the Diva;s title mix at any time.

Say My Name

Status

To be honest I am in complete agreement with Ed.

Zayn is one of he best all-round talents that have had in a long time and he could have some unbelievable matches with superstars who are already on the main roster.

Breeze and Neville both we've huge potential as well in my opinion. Neville is the high flyer along with Kalisto they have been missing since Mysterio got crocked and lost his ability to perform.

Charlotte is the obvious next big call up in the DIVAs division.

Things certainly look bright for the future of the company at this point that's for sure.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Status
      Country                    United States

I voted for Tyler Breeze. For me he is the total package with unlimited potential.

Of course I like Bálor and Itami, but it's really early for them yet to even make guesses or assumptions.

Zayn is awesome. But I'm scared that he'll just get lost in the mix.

I dig the Vaudevillains, specifically English. But I can't see the gimmick going very far.

Established Veteran

Status

I'd like to believe The Ascension will make it but realistically no tag team is likely to ever make that big of an impact on any significant level. I do agree with the sentiments of others here in regards to Zayn but I'm not sure he has enough miles left on the tires.
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

Status

Has Steen even made an appearance yet? I know he supposedly got a name change to Owens, but that's it, right? I really want him to succeed, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was released before he even got on TV. I hope that's not the case though.

As for the question, I think the answer is either Zayn or Balor.

Sweet Meat

Status

Neither Steen, nor Sami Callihan (who is now Solomon Crowe) have debuted, with Crowe doing house shows and Steen only training.

As for the name Owens, while WWE did take out a copyright for it, technically nothing has been announced as official.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

EVERYTHING IS EVIL

Status

There's no reason to worry about Steen not debuting yet. Devitt signed in July and didn't debut until 2 weeks ago, Steen signed in August, so I think a likely time for him to debut would be the tapings after the next live special. Wise to space out the Itami/Balor/Steen debuts anyway so they have more impact.

Sweet Meat

Status

besides, steen debuts at the live event package piledriving the new nxt champion sami zayn

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Status

I'm not saying I'm worried because he hasn't debuted yet. I'm just more worried because of his style and look. I've heard reports he's slimmed down, but I haven't seen any recent photos of him.

MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Status

I just assumed if I left those Crowe and Steen off people would bitch :o

On Vacation

Status

I think if they keep The Vaudevillains as a tag team on the main roster (no split for years), they'd have relative success with their current gimmick.

MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Status

That gimmick is fuckin strange though true

On Vacation

Status

I love The Vaudevillains' gimmick. They need to cut more promos to flesh them out.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I went with Zayn. I think it will be him or Balor, though its still too early for Balor to be sure

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I picked Finn Balor however Sami Zayn is high on that list too. I can't see Itami doing all that well, his NXT stuff so far is really struggling to win me over, hopefully he can adapt soon.

Thread Information