Thread: Hell in a Cell 2014 - WWE Tag Team Champions Gold & Stardust vs. The Usos

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Hell in a Cell Hell in a Cell 2014 - WWE Tag Team Champions Gold & Stardust vs. The Usos

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    The Usos have been clamoring to get their hands on WWE Tag Team Champions Gold & Stardust once again, and they will finally get their chance this Sunday at Hell in a Cell, LIVE on WWE Network at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

The interstellar duo’s journey for the “cosmic key” reached its apex at Night of Champions, where they defeated Jimmy & Jey to capture the titles. Since then, the former champions have been hot on Gold & Stardust’s trail. The Usos were one second away from regaining the titles just five days after losing them, until Goldust blasted Jimmy Uso with one of the championships, leaving the official no choice but to disqualify Gold & Stardust. Though The Usos won the rematch, the eccentric champions held on to their titles.

In recent weeks, the two teams have been clashing in Six-Man Tag Team Matches. Whether teaming with Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler or United States Champion Sheamus, The Usos have walked out with the victory.

Can Jimmy & Jey Uso translate their Six-Man Tag success into regaining the WWE Tag Team Championship? Or will Gold & Stardust hang on to the titles as their intergalactic expedition continues? Find out at Hell in a Cell, LIVE this Sunday at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT on WWE Network and pay-per-view!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: Hell in a Cell 2014 - WWE Tag Team Champions Gold & Stardust vs. The Usos

Always have good matches, but the feud could really use something interesting. Just like Paige/AJ it kind of died off

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes View Post
    Always have good matches, but the feud could really use something interesting. Just like Paige/AJ it kind of died off
    Yea, its just been a case of stick them in six man matches against each other(which have been good) without any spark to keep the feud going.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I have no problem seeing this again. Arguably the best two teams on the main roster at the moment. I love Gold Star, surprised they have lasted this long but love that they are champs again. Hopefully the hold on to the titles a little longer.

On Vacation

Status

Gold and Stardust retain. They need to let them cut promos on RAW.

MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Status

Not many other feuds they can do for the title at the moment. Maybe Los Matadores vs. Dusters in weird gimmick tag title feud

This should be a good match though I expect Dusters to retain

On Vacation

Status

Wait... are Los Matadores the only face team they have left?

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Kofi and Xavier will be the next fued for The Dust Brothers. They've done a few YouTube videos mocking them the past few weeks.

Status
      Country                    United States

There has been no spark to make this tag team feud interesting, and that's rather sad. I think the Dust Brothers will retain their titles, but I do expect to see the tag team division get more competitive, since it has been lacking for some time.

FANTASY SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    BASEBALL: 2014 | FOOTBALL: 2016 | BASKETBALL: 2017-18, 2018-19

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah this feud defo lacks some spark but at the same time both of these teams have been pretty stand out this year so the match itself should be pretty damn good.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Kofi and Xavier will be the next fued for The Dust Brothers. They've done a few YouTube videos mocking them the past few weeks.
    Please no! I'd rather have The Vaudevillains called up and have them feud with Dust2Dust.

Sweet Meat

Status

i wouldnt and i like them

plus, theyre gonna bomb on the main roster sadly

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Yea I agree with Ken, the gimmick(not the only one in NXT) won't work on the main roster.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Thread Information