Thread: Gabrielle Comments On Being World Champion

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Gabrielle Comments On Being World Champion

The morning after her 28th Birthday party FWA camera's managed to catch up with the new FWA World Champion; Gabrielle Montgomery while out on her morning run.

What it means to be World Champion again
    It honestly hasn't set in yet, I'm still in shock really. I remember last time, after Mile High it took a couple of weeks for the reality of what I had achieved to really sink in. This time is no different, I can say the words "World Champion" or "#1 in the world" but the reality of what this is, is much harder to grasp. As it stands I'm just enjoying seeing how happy Carmella is, and how much fun she's having running around with that Championship belt. I think she might have already worked out just what it means.

Her and Chris Kennedy
    We're just seeing where things go, its nice to see my family back together and to see my little girl waking up to find both her parents again.

The Birthday Bash
    With everything that was going on; recently winning the World Championship, and reconciling with Chris I pretty much invited just about everyone I'd ever met, some I hadn't even met yet either. It was actually alot of fun, everyone seemed to be on their best behavior, though some things are missing from the house it seems...just small things.

The future of the FWA
    Some people are looking at the "old eras" wins at the Anniversary Show as a backwards step, but all it really is, is just the best rising to the occasion. Today is still my time, PAJ gave me a hell of a fight, there were moments when I thought I was done in that match, but the cream always rises to the top, regardless of the era.

-FWA.com

Boobage Expert

Status

Re: Gabrielle Comments On Being World Champion

Ooooo the return of the power couple? And yeah I agree I dont see War Games match as a step backwards at all. There are plenty of guys this year who for the first time ever won the world championship. That really speaks to an evolving fed.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

On Vacation

Status

Re: Gabrielle Comments On Being World Champion

Great read! How she managed to get up for a morning run after her bash is a testament to a great champion lol.

Thread Information