Thread: Frank Blaze Aftermath

Fry From Futurama

Status

Frank Blaze Aftermath

Frank Blaze is hit by Marcus Thane's Darkness Rising maneuver which took him out of the match towards the end as he lays on his back he watched Marcus Thane climb across the ropes to grab the title while unable to move. Frank Blaze leaves the ring holding his head and walking very slowly as the match ended he escaped through the crowd after the match he hears voices of the fans "Better luck next time." "Great match, good luck in the Tag Title Hunt!" Other voices are heard but they are drowned out by the voice of others Blaze looks around with a confused look on his face before going into the back. Now hearing from FWA workers and staff. "Great job Frank" "Way to sell the finish." Frank Blaze sees his brother in the back who embraces him with a hug Frank looks at him his eyes glazed over.

Frank Blaze:
    Let's go home.

Sam looks confused but nods and they drive off to the lovely nearby hotel. Sam drives as Frank gets in the passenger side as they arrive Frank goes straight to sleep.

8:30 AM Next Day

Frank Blaze wakes up the next morning looking around in confusion.

Frank Blaze: Sam? Sam.. Saaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmm......

Sam Blaze walks in with breakfast as he looks at his brother.

Frank Blaze:
    Sam.. Where are we?

Sam Blaze: we're in Memphis.

Frank Blaze: What are we doing in Memphis?

Sam Blaze: You don't remember wrestling last night? Your X Division Match?

Frank Blaze: I wrestled?

Sam Blaze: Okay that's it..

Sam gets his keys.

Frank Blaze: Where we going now?

Sam Blaze: I'm taking you to the hospital let's go...

Sam rushes Frank to the hospital and they get Frank in the Emergency Room.

- To Be Continued -
    The Name is Frank Blaze ...

Applesauce Bitch

Fry From Futurama

Status

Re: Frank Blaze Aftermath

Hours pass as Sam waits in the waiting room to hear word on his brother finally a doctor in a white lab coat approaches Sam Blaze.

Dr. Adams:
    Mr. Blaze? I'm Doctor Adams. It seems your brother received a serious concussion and because of which has lost a large chunk of memory from the last month or so.

Sam Blaze: How serious is this doctor? Will my brother regain his memory?

Dr. Adams: It is fairly serious as far as memory loss goes I would recommend your brother not wrestling until he regains his memory in full.

Sam Blaze: I don't think my brother would do that but I will tell him what you suggested. When can i take him back home?

Dr. Adams: I want to keep him for observation over night but we're going to move him to a room right now and you should be able to take him home tomorrow.

Sam Blaze: I want to thank you for your help doctor. I'll be back in the morning to look after him.

Sam Blaze shakes the doctors hand and then leaves to go back to his Hotel room.

Applesauce Bitch

Fry From Futurama

Status

Re: Frank Blaze Aftermath

Frank Blaze wakes up in his hospital bed shaking the cobwebs off as he is straining to see out of his eyes Frank Blaze reaches out and grabs the nGw Championship as he holds it in his hands trying to make the connection in his memory trying with his might to figure out how he came into possession of this belt. His memory is slowly returning but is not back to 100% by any match. Sam Blaze now stands in the doorway with Jack In The Box takeout. Frank looks outside seeing the day is new and the sun is just beginning to rise. He then glances at the clock on the wall which reads 6:18 Frank looks back at Sam who has made his way to the chair near his bed.

Frank Blaze: Hey brother. How did I get this? It's familiar yet I don't remember fully. I know I wrestled for it but names and faces are not there.

Frank shows the nGw Championship to Sam.

Sam Blaze:
    You wrestled for it for sure and you beat the champion for it but I have a more important question do you remember what you were doing before you came here?

Frank Blaze: I was wrestling for a different championship.. Ghost! Ghost was in the match I remember that much. I know there were a lot of wrestlers competing but again most names and faces are just not there.

Sam Blaze: Marcus Thane, KAIZEN, Assad, Toner those names ring a bell?

Frank Blaze: Thane! Oow..

Frank Blaze grabs the back of his head and all of a sudden he remembers Marcus Thane hitting Darkness Rising the move that landed him here and all of a sudden in Frank Blaze's mind it's like Sam turned open the flood gates and all the memories come flowing through at once. Frank jumps out of his chair and begins disconnecting himself from the monitors. Sam looks shocked as nurses come running into the room.

Nurse: Sir you need to get back into bed you're not cleared to leave.

Frank Blaze: That's fine I'm signing out against medical advice get those papers in here right now.

Frank Blaze takes his clothes into the bathroom and re-appears a moment later with his wrestling gear on and the nGw Championship around his waist. Frank turns to his brother Sam and speaks.

Frank Blaze: I want to kick Thane's ass..

Sam Blaze: You're going to have to wait a week. We have a tag title match coming up at Fight Night.

Katie Goldsmith: A match you're not cleared to wrestle in.

Katie Goldsmith snuck into the room in all the commotion with an FWA Cameraman.

Frank Blaze: I'll sign a waiver. I feel fine Katie.

The Nurse comes back in with the paperwork to sign Frank Blaze AMA and Frank signs it they all go out of the hospital and by the front of the hospital Katie Goldsmith asks some more probing questions.

Katie Goldsmith: Frank, you are not cleared to wrestle and you have signed yourself out of the hospital against medical advice. Do you really believe that Future Shock can be at 100% when they face off against the Tag Team Champions The Kennedy/Carter Administration?

Frank Blaze: I feel fine. We will be at 110% for our match with the Kennedy/Carter administration and let me warn you Future Shock is hungry we've been stuck waiting for weeks to team up and now you will know why we wanted to tag together when we steal your belts. You see the experience may be on your side but as brothers we've been teaming together our whole lives and we have been building toward this moment since we were in diapers. Brian Carter, Chris Kennedy do me a favor get those tag team belts ready polish them real nice and neat and then kiss the championship belts goodbye because they're coming home to Revolution and the newest and most dominant brother tag team in FWA history Future Shock.

Sam Blaze: Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter you've had some great success in FWA but now you've crossed paths with the Blaze Brothers we may be new to the FWA but in our entire time in FWA neither one of us have had our shoulders pinned down for a three count nor have we tapped out and that record is going to stay in tact after our match because at the end of the match the Kennedy/Carter Administration will be flat on their back counting the lights as we count the 1..2..3 victory. Come on Frank let's get out of here.

Applesauce Bitch

Thread Information