Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FWA 9th Anniversary Show results

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FWA 9th Anniversary Show results

"Remember how the world changed seasons? Remember how the leaves changed color?"*Video of Shane McLean winning the FWA World Championship on Fight Night*

"Remember the moment everything shifted, and a new era started?"

*Video of Phillip A. Jackson winning the title at Red, White and Bruised*

"Remember when it was proclaimed...'This is MY era?'"

*Phillip A. Jackson, with Robbins Thurgood, stares down G-Rich and Gabrielle Montgomery during a recent Fight Night*

"Some people may not agree with that belief. ... Some people...may fight back."

*Rapid video cuts are shown of Jack of Diamonds assaulting Jason Gryphon, laying out Ryan Rondo. Then Gabrielle is winning the Number 1 contendership and earning some licks on Phillip A. Jackson the Fight Night before the PPV.*

"And one day...maybe in the near future, or maybe in the distant future...those leaves will turn brown once again, and old becomes new."

FWA 9th Anniversary Show
    Saturday, Sept. 6, 2014
    Live from Memphis, Tenn.

Pyrotechnics shoot into the FedEx Forum as the live camera footage quickly pans to different shots throughout the arena. The crowd is welcomed to The FWA's 9th Anniversary Show as Langdon Trafford, Piers Gallagher, Sam McDonald and Harry Baxter introduce us to the action-packed night that is sure to conclude with a memorable FWA World Championship match between Phillip A. Jackson and Gabrielle Montgomery. The crowd has varying signs, including: "Ryan Rondo is my World champion;" "KAIZEN, the Savant;" "XXX is back;" "Jack and Shannon, sitting in a flush;" "Mac Michaud can earn a World title shot?;" "Drew Stevenson wins all the titles;" and "Where's (Wolf) Waldo?"

Interestingly, the crowd's space is a little lessened as two rings are set up next to one another inside the arena. The rings don't give any visible floor space between as the crowd begins a "War Games" chant and trades "Old Era" and "New Era" support back and forth.

Langdon Trafford: The crowd is stunning! The lineup is scintillating! The night is glorious! The setup is unique!

Piers Gallagher: War Games, Langdon! War Games, War Games, War Games!

Sam McDonald: The person earning the pinfall gets a future World title shot. The winning team makes its GM, either G-Rich or Robbins Thurgood, the permanent GM of Fight Night! Heavy implications.

Langdon Trafford: And will the New Era work together? Will Drew Stevenson and Jason Gryphon work together amid disagreement who the "leader" is? Will Ryan Rondo keep the group together? Will Shane McLean follow Jack of Diamonds in the Old Era's devious ways?

Harry Baxter: Phillip A. Jackson against Gabrielle Montgomery for the FWA World Championship. Phillip, one of this "New Era" against about as old an old Era person as there can be.

Piers Gallagher: It's a historic match, a rematch from Back in Business, and it's the main event of an absolutely loaded card including Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter defending their tag titles against The Pride, The Mist defending his X-Championship against six other men and Lord Vinceint and Jethro Warren in a Tables, Ladders and Chairs INFERNO match. Beatrixx Black against Saddle Sally for the Women's title. Wow. What a show. What a freakin' show!!!

"Mr. All American" Desmond Fox (w/ Mackenzie Roberts) vs Ashley 'O Ryan

Dropkick Murphys' "The Gauntlet" begins to play over the speakers and Ashley O'Ryan makes his way down to the ring for his match with Desmond Fox. He shake the hands of a few people before he gets into the ring. He runs the ropes a few times before "White America" by Eminem begins to play. Mackenize Roberts comes out with a microphone in her hands and the music stops.

Mackenzie Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, please shut you fat ugly yaps!

The crowd instantly gives her the cheap heat that she is looking for.

Mackenzie Roberts: Get on your feet to welcome the Future of FWA, "Mr. All American" DESMOND FOX!

The music starts up again and Desmond Fox comes out onto the stage wearing a Red, White, and Blue jacket with a cocky smile on his face. Desmond links arms with Mackenzie and they walk down to the ring together. Desmond steps into the ring and the challengers back up into their separate corners. Desmond takes off his jacket and gives it to Mackenzie. The bell rings and this match is officially underway.

Desmond and Ashley square off in the middle of the ring and lock up. Ashley puts Desmond in a headlock before moving behind Desmond and locking his arms around his waist, lifting him up and slamming him to the mat. Ashley moves around Desmond's upper body and puts him in a necklock. Ashley gets to his feet with his arms around Desmond's neck and lets go to hit Desmond with a series of European uppercuts. Ashley whips Desmond into the ropes but when Desmond bounces back, he levels Ashley with an STO. Desmond, now in control, picks up the former World Champion, and brings him over to the ropes. Fox suspends Ashley over the middle rope, going for a DDT but Ashley fights out of it and sends Desmond to the outside. Ashley goes for a Suicide Dive but Mackenzie grabs his legs. Ashley turns around and starts to yells at Mackenzie as the crowd boos her. Desmond comes up from behind and quickly rolls up Ashley with a handful of tight.

1.........2..........Kickout!

Ashley goes to kick Desmond in the gut for trying to steal a win from him but Desmond catches his foot. Desmond spins Ashley's foot around but gets hit with a Dragon Whip for his troubles. Ashley back up and goes for a Mushroom Stomp but Desmond moves out of the way and it appears that Ashley his tweaked his knee. Desmond hits Ashley with a Step Up Enzugiri. He slowly makes his way over to the turnbuckle and up to the top rope. He poses on the top rope and he blows a kick to MacKenzie before going for a Moonsault. Ashley moves out of the way and Desmond face plants on the mat. Ashley grabs Fox's arm and makes his way over to the turnbuckle and up to the top rope. He goes for the Gauntlet but Desmond pulls him off the top rope and he lands on Desmond's shoulders. Desmond walks to the middle of the ring and hits Good Morning America. Ashley is out cold as Desmond goes for the pin.

1.........2.........3!

WINNER: "Mr. All American" Desmond Fox

Mackenzie Roberts grabs Desmond's jacket and gets into the ring with her new man. He extends his arms and Mackenzie puts the jacket on him. The walk out of the ring with big smiles on their faces as Ashley begins to stir on the mat.

Langdon Trafford: Coming up next is the X-Championship match, with the cords and ropes forming an X high in the air. The Mist, the defending champion, hasn't looked too dominant in recent weeks. Now he has a good crop of new guys knocking on the door wanting a piece of glory.

Piers Gallagher: I want to see who has been leaving the mysterious messages the past few weeks on Fight Night. A lot think it's Xavier Xander Xerxes!

Sam McDonald: I want to see whether KAIZEN, a long favorite, wins. He's the most impressive of the bunch right now. Wait a second...what is...oh, wow. I thought it was something for Crossfire, but it's just a graphic on the screen for the FWA X-Championship match. I got excited for a second, guys.

X-Championship
    Ultimate X match

The Mist (c) vs. Frank "The Future" Blaze vs. Ghost vs. "Savant" KAIZEN vs. Marcus Thane vs. Prince Abdullah Assad vs Danny Toner

All seven men make their way down to the ring glaring up at the X-Division Title suspended above the ring. The bell rings and the match gets started.

Almost everybody starts to brawl in the middle of the ring right from the start. Assad runs over and catches Marcus Thane off guard and clotheslines him as both men tumble over the top rope. KAIZEN sees this and immediately jumps off the top rope and hits a springboard lariat taking both men out! Inside the ring, the only person to wait back is Danny Toner, and he sneakily tries to climb up the structure before anyone notices. As he does this The Mist fights off a couple of people in the middle of the ring and zones in on Ghost. Toner starts pulling himself across the cable above the ring just as The Mist is about to hit End Times on Ghost. Ghost reaches up and grabs Toner for a powerbomb as Frank Blaze takes out The Mist's legs from behind with a dropkick, knocking The Mist on his back. Ghost goes down as well, but pulls Toner down with him hitting a devastating powerbomb!

Piers Gallagher: Oh no! That was from a solid 10 feet above the ring! Toner looks like he is in serious pain!

Langdon Trafford: Frank Blaze saves his buddy from Revolution, Ghost, but that drop was brutal!

Meanwhile, KAIZEN, Assad, and Thane are all fighting outside of the ring. KAIZEN whips Assad into the metal structure, but gets caught by Thane with a German Suplex from behind. Thane then focuses on the groggy Assad and runs at him. Assad moves out of the way and hits a drop toe hold sending Thane face first into the structure.

Harry Baxter: Thane is busted open! Assad got out of the way just in time!

Back in the ring Frank Blaze is the only man who avoided the car wreck from earlier and is climbing across to get the belt as Mist gets to his feet. He reaches up grabbing at Blaze's feet but Blaze manages to avoid him and land a corkscrew senton to a standing Mist, sending him stumbling out of the ring! Assad is just managing to slide back into the ring as Blaze is taking a moment to gather himself. Assad has his eyes set on Blaze, but Ghost comes out of nowhere with a devastating clothesline, returning the favor from Blaze earlier. He sends Assad into the corner and follows him with a Stinger Splash! The crowd is starting to get behind Ghost as he attempts to climb to the belt. Ghost is pulling himself along when out of nowhere Danny Toner is back up, and on the top rope. He jumps across the ring and spears Ghost down from the cable!

Sam McDonald: There are just too many guys out there! You might think you have the match won, but someone else pulls an amazing move out of nowhere!

Almost everyone if left lying outside the ring as Frank Blaze grabs Toner and tosses him through the middle rope. A bloodied Thane is now back in the ring and from behind tosses Blaze out too. Six of the seven men are all grouped together outside the ring leaving only Thane in the ring. He looks up at the belt but shakes his head no. Thane then looks to his opponents on the outside, sprints, and hits a suicide dive over the top rope taking everyone out! Thane took a lot out of himself too as all seven men are down and the crowd breaks into a 'This is awesome!' chant. Assad and Ghost are the first to their feet and crawl back into the ring. Assad manages to send Ghost into the corner, but as he turns around Blaze is flying through the air at him. The Downfall of America! Assad catches Blaze midair and lands his finisher! The crowd are on their feet again as Assad turns his attention back to Ghost. He sets Ghost up for a superplex and climbs to the middle rope. In comes KAIZEN from behind and grabs Assad for a german suplex! KAIZEN hits it as Assad hits Ghost with a superplex! Both Ghost and Assad are down. KAIZEN is back to his feet quickly and climbs up the structure. He climbs so that his feet are on the cable and he holds the structure to walk. Before he reaches the belt he notices Assad trying to get to his feet, jumps from the top and hits X.U.!!

Langdon Trafford: What a risk by KAIZEN! He may have had the match there, but he wanted to make sure no one stopped him!

Thane now slides back into the ring as Blaze is getting back to his feet. Thane runs at him for a clothesline, but Blaze ducks it and jumps off the ropes to hit Thane with a double springboard moonsault! Thane appears dizzy and is stumbling to his feet as Blaze sizes him up. Blaze leaps at Thane with his Temporal Displacement! Thane manages to get out of the way just in time. He kicks Blaze in the gut, picks him up for a powerbomb, and runs him into the corner to hit Darkness Rising!! Thane looks around and sees that everyone is down as he starts to climb up to the belt, same way as KAIZEN earlier. (Standing on the cables.) Thane just gets to the top as he looks across and sees KAIZEN climbing the other side the same way. It is now a race to the middle! Both men get there around the same time and start trading punches while trying not to lose their balance. KAIZEN gets the upperhand as he hits a few punches in a row and leaves Thane holding on with one hand. KAIZEN glances down at the belt for a moment, only to be drilled with a stiff superkick as he looks up! KAIZEN is sent falling all the way down to the mat with a thud! Thane is left alone up top and manages to pull down the belt for the win!

Piers Gallagher: We have a new X-Division Champion, and it is the Monarch of Shadows, Marcus Thane!

Winner: Marcus Thane
    As Marcus Thane celebrates his victory, the arena goes pitch black except for the video screen.

After a solid three seconds of silence, a steady heartbeat can be heard as a Giant Red X appears on the Tron above. The X fades in and out with the beat of the heart before slowly fading away as the heartbeat gets incredibly faint and then....

The image of the X is replaced by a fast paced collage of great moments in the history of the X Division as Imagine Dragons "Monster" plays in the background.

I'm only a man with a chamber that's got me...

(Ryan Rondo's first X Division Championship victory is shown)

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me...
    (Dave Sullivan is shown mercilessly laying into Prince Abdullah Assad)

A Monster, A Monster, I've turned into a monster...
    (Mac Michaud delivers an F5KO to Mike Mundane, Ryan Rondo and Cameron Cross in ***cession)

I'm only a man with a candle to guide me...
    (Devin Golden is shown taking a running dive over the top rope onto a group of competitors outside the ring)

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me...
    (Jason Gryphon flies off the top rope, crashing down onto Dave Sullivan

A Monster, A Monster, I've turned into a monster...

(Wolf holds his newly won X Division Championship high)

A monster, A monster, I've turned into a monster...
    (Devin Golden is shown holding his X Division championship with pride, as the camera pans around, it now shows Whyte Thunder)

A Monster, A Monster...

AND IT KEEPS GETTING STRONGER!

The screen fades back out and the Red X appears again with the same heart beat playing in the background...

Revenge is a real bitch.

Soon.

But then the word "Soon" breaks like a fist punching through Plexiglas. The pieces of the words sink down the video screen like they're in slow motion, or under water, to be replaced with...

Now.

When the lights turn on....X-Champion Marcus Thane is completely destroyed by a running clothesline from a tall, bulky, heinous, aggressive, violent-looking athletic FREAK!!!

Piers Gallagher: OH MY GOD! YES! YEEEESSSSSS!!!

The FedEx Forum EXPLODES as "The Monster" Michael Garcia stalks the ring, filled with the carnage of the Ultimate X match. Garcia prowls around, not sure who to focus on first. Many of the fatigued wrestlers escape, but leaving Ghost, Danny Toner and The Mist...Garcia puts his eyes square on the former X-Champion.

Michael Garcia lands a HUGE running big boot to a dazed, tired former champion and hoists up The Mist before planting him with a MASSIVE running powerslam!!!

Langdon Trafford: MICHAEL GARCIA, A MAN WE HAVEN'T SEEN IN NEARLY A YEAR, IS BACK!!!

Sam McDonald: AND HE IS DESTROYING OUR FORMER X-CHAMPION!!!

Michael Garcia is now alone in the ring with The Mist. He lifts him into the air for another violent move, this time a Samoan drop!!! He looks around the ring, huffing and puffing like the big bad wolf. When The Mist gets up in another daze, "The Monster" charges, swings his arm back and forward with as much energy as he can muster and delivers one of the most sickening, borderline incapacitating clotheslines in FWA history!!!

Harry Baxter: J---JESUS!!! The Mist might be dead.

Piers Gallagher: Seriously, he may be legitimately dead. Someone needs to come down here and check on him.

Before EMTs rush out to help the unconscious, still body of The Mist, it's two rows of three figures wearing white cloths. They walk down the aisle in single file, perfect formation and movement like a fascist army from the 1940s. They enter the ring through the steel ring steps and, as a group of six, roll The Mist's body to the apron. From there, they grab him as a team, all six helping, and lift him up and carry him down the aisle and out of the arena almost like a sacrificing or ritual.

Michael Garcia watches from the ring, smiling from ear to ear, as he eyes up the other X-Division competitors and the still-celebratory X-champion Marcus Thane.

We go to the backstage area where we are greeted by the sight of Katie Lynn Goldsmith standing, mic in hand, next to “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo. He stands wearing a black shirt simply with the words NEW ERA emblazoned on it in bold white. Katie stands slightly close to him as she begins to speak.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith:

I’m here with one of the men who will do battle in the WarGames New Era vs Old Era matchup tonight. I’m just here, Ryan, to ask you what your thoughts are on the upcoming match and well… where do you fit in with it all?

Ryan Rondo:
    Look at me right now. I’m part of the New Era team. People might say that Ryan Rondo should be in a team of his own when compared to all of the guys in the ring tonight – he comes from a time in the FWA that none of the others do. But does it all matter? No, of course it doesn’t! You see, Ryan Rondo’s only just starting to become the name on everybody’s lips. People can look back and see the things that I’ve done in this company so far – and they can now see that those things are just a prelude… they were just the beginning of what was to come. It’s taken five years to become the person, the wrestler I am now. There’s still more than five years left in me.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith:
    That’s all true, I remember the day you came here and to see the growth… it’s quite something. But, you have to admit you’re not alone in becoming somewhat of a star over the last few months. What are your thoughts on that? Do you feel like you have a point to prove in this match overall to everyone?

Ryan looks at her then looks back down at the ground before looking back up.

Ryan Rondo:
    I’ve proved myself enough. There’s no point to prove anymore. It’s just about getting the job done now. Everyone can see that I am capable enough of doing anything in this company. But tonight isn’t the Ryan Rondo showcase… for that matter, it isn’t the Drew Stevenson showcase or the Jason Gryphon showcase. It’s the showcase of Old Era vs New Era. I’m not here to get the win for myself, I’m here to get the job done for the New Era. Everyone involved in this match is a star in their own right. Everyone can win a match by themselves… but not tonight. It’s about the teams.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith:
    That’s a fair point to make but do you think everyone is approaching this match with the same mindset? I mean, there will be people who will be thinking about the ramifications of getting that pinfall rather than winning it for the team, how do you feel about that?

Ryan Rondo:
    I’ve already had words with my team, I’ve told them that if you get selfish then you’re going to be left to yourself and if you get pinned, it’s your own damn fault. This isn’t an every man for themselves sort of match up. This is a tag team match. Individuality is trivial. Look at the bigger picture and realise that it’s not just about a single person tonight. I’m not going to stop any of my teammates getting a pinfall if they’ve done the work for it. I don’t steal the work of others. But I expect the same from them if I am the one who does the work that deserves a pinfall.

He says the last sentence with some conviction as he looks into the camera – almost as if it were a message to his teammates.

Katie Lynn Goldsmith:
    Well, you’ve made your thoughts clear but I have one last thing to ask you regarding this team situation. People have made a point to bring up THAT incident that occurred at Trial By Fire as a reason not to trust you. How can your teammates know that you aren’t setting them up for a backstab?

He stares at her for a moment before taking the mic from her and speaking into it.

Ryan Rondo:
    People can say that I’m not trustworthy, that I’m going to do everything I can to take, take and take. That’s not true. These last few months, I have learned about my actions and the consequences. I learned that the bigger picture matters in some situations. I turned my back on Shane McLean and the FWA when they needed me the most – I was wrong, I put myself ahead of the FWA and it’s something that I would go back and change. But if that had never had happened then I would not have learned. I made the wrong decision back then as I’ve said. This time, I know I have made the right decision… and I will prove it when I go to the ring as not just Ryan Rondo but also as a member of the New Era team. I’m not going to be the scapegoat or the one who lets this team down tonight.

He hands back the mic to Katie before he walks off, leaving her by herself as the cameras go back to ringside.

Never before, Never again
    TLC Inferno Match
    Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird vs Jethro Warren

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is the “Never Before, Never Again” TLC Inferno Match. The only way to win is to set your opponent ablaze. Introducing first, representing the BIRD Empire. Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

A metal version of “Sweet Dreams” plays and Vincent comes out alone. The crowd sing along as Vincent makes his way down towards the two rings. He makes his way to the one that has the Ultimate X Structure above it and is surrounded by the Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Before getting into the ring, Vincent passes the table that has several canisters of gasoline on it. Vincent checks each one to make sure they are full, then he gets into the ring and waits for his opponent.

Kurt Harrington: And his oppone....

“Dark Grounds” by Adrian Von Ziegler plays and instead of Jethro Warren, Amber Warren comes out with a mic in hand causing the crowd to boo her heavily.

Amber Warren: Cut the music. Vinny, just give up and go home. You don't stand a chan.

Anna Kendrick comes charging out from the back and attacks Amber from behind interrupting her. Anna and Amber brawl causing some referees in the back to come out and separate them. As Vincent looks on, Jethro snakes into the ring and hits him with a steel chair to the back of Vincent's head.

Vincent slowly gets to his feet and the referee signals for the bell. Jethro goes to hit Vincent with another chair shot only for Vincent to hit his with an European Uppercut stunning Jethro and causing him to drop the steel chair. Vincent picks Jethro up and they begin exchanging blows. Vincent goes for a Spinning Heel Kick only for Jethro to drop down and hit Vincent with a low blow.

Jethro rolls out of the ring and shoves a ladder into the ring, followed by two tables. Jethro rolls into the ring and sets the two tables up, one on top of the other. Jethro puts the steel chair on top of the ladder then picks Vincent up and drops him with a DDT onto the steel chair. Jethro rolls back out of the ring, grabs two of the canisters of gasoline and brings them back into the ring. Jethro pours the gasoline all over the bottom table then goes and sets the ladder near the tables.

As Jethro turns to pick up the second gasoline, Vincent nails him with the Clan Blackbird spearing Jethro into the ladder. Vincent picks up the second gasoline then stabilizes the ladder and climbs it carrying the second gasoline. Vincent opens the second canister and pours it all over the top table. Vincent lights the two tables setting them both ablaze. Vincent looks at it, then down at the injured Jethro, then looks up at the Ultimate X Structure above them.

Vincent climbs down the ladder then tosses it out of the ring. Vincent rolls out of the ring and searches under the ring for something. Vincent pulls a long coil of rope and a kendo stick out from underneath the ring. Vincent rolls back into the ring and hits Jethro the kendo stick ties a noose around Jethro's neck with one end of the rope. Vincent ties the other end to the kendo stick then throws it up and over the Ultimate X Structure.

Vincent then pulls Jethro up looking to choke Jethro only for Jethro to get his hands up under the noose. Vincent keeps pulling Jethro up towards the bottom of the Structure. When Jethro gets close to the bottom, Vincent ties the rope to the turnbuckle post. Vincent climbs up the Ultimate X Structure and makes his way to where Jethro is at. Vincent pulls Jethro up onto the top of the Structure then positions Jethro to where Vincent could hit him with his Finisher and send Jethro down through the blazing tables.

As Vincent picked Jethro up, Jethro hits Vincent with a Giant Knee Lift to the Chest. Jethro regains his balance after realizing where he is at. Jethro looks down and sees the blazing tables below. Jethro yells to Vincent to just give up, that it doesn't have to end this way. Vincent smirks and laughs, then gives Jethro to birds and some spit to Jethro's face. Jethro picks Vincent up and nails him with the Warren-Flowsion sending Vincent crashing down through both burning Tables to the mat below.

Winner = Jethro Warren

The referee quickly signals for the bell and then immediately calls for the ring side medics to put the fire out. One of the camera men pan his camera up to see Jethro whom looks down and the cameras see fear and shock overcome Jethro's face. The camera man gets into the ring and looks at what caused fear and shock in Jethro's face, and the FWA Universe all gasp and shock as everyone sees Vincent laying there between the burnt remains of the tables he went through with his eyes partially open and a very disturbing smile/grin on his face, reminiscent of Jack Nicholson's “Joker” Face at the end of the Batman Movie.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We go backstage once more, this time to the "Old Era" locker room. G-Rich is speaking to Jack of Diamonds and Stu "The Snake" St. Clair privately as cameras begin catching a bit of the audio through the opened door.

G-Rich closes it, though, but the voices are still heard and still clear.

"Do you think he's mentally OK for this?"

"I don't know. He seems too clean. Not sure if he'll get his hands dirty."

"Well, you both know Princeton will. Obviously, my job is on the line. Make it work, and if he doesn't seem 100% there, I'll handle him on Fight Night."

FWA Tag Team Championships match
    The Kennedy/Carter Administration (c) vs. The Pride

The bell chimes out around the arena as the ring announcer gets the official championship introductions under way. "In my left corner, the challengers! Weighing in at a combined weight of 495 pounds, THEY HAIL FROM CHICAGO, ILLINOIS! The Clown of Death - TED! James EYESNSANE Huges! THE PRIDEEEEEEE!" The crowd give a good reaction to the two brothers. "And in my right corner, the opponents. They are the reigning and defending FWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOORRRLLLLD! They way in at a combined weight of 459 pounds, The Infection Brian Carter, The Astonishing Chris Kennedy ... THE CARTER/KENNEDY ADMINISTRATION!!!" Rapturous applause and cheers as the champions raise their belts up high in the air. They hand the straps to the match official who shows them to The Pride before raising them in the air and calling for the bell!

Ted and Carter start this one out and Carter immediately goes for a classic lock-up but Ted knocks his arms out of the way and jabs him straight in the face. Carter's head snaps back and Ted is quick to follow up with a left hook and then hits a roundhouse kick to the stomach of Carter doubling him up. Ted quickly bounces off the ropes and just as Carter straightens himself up he gets flattened by a leaping shoulder block. The fans applause as Ted tags "Eyesnsane" in and his brother is quick to pick up where he left off immediately stamping on the downed Carter. Eyesnsane backs off and as Carter rises he leaps forward and nails him with a lariat.

He quickly drags Carter over to his teams corner and tags Ted back in. The two brothers stomp on Carter a bit before Ted picks him up and drives him back into the ground with a full-nelson slam. Ted with the cover! ONE! TWO! KICKOUT! Close but no cigar for Ted and he tags Eyesnsane back in. Eyesnsane picks up The Infection and hits him with a beautiful reverse neckbreaker before launching himself on top of him in a pinfall attempt! ONE! TWO! KICKOUT! The crowd cheer Carter once again kicking out but the commentators make note about how Carter's already took quite a beating thus far. Ted tags himself back in and he whispers something to Eyesnsane who simply nods his head in agreement. The two pick Carter up and whip him against the ropes, then bend over looking for a double-flapjack BUT CARTER SPIKES THEM BOTH WITH DDT'S! A huge move by Carter and Carter quickly leaps across the ring and tags in Chris Kennedy!

Chris Kennedy's entrance to the match gets a huge pop from the crowd and he charges in all guns blazing. He immediately takes down The Pride with a double-clothesline and shouts at the crowd getting them fired up. Eyesnsane gets up but just gets hit with a dropkick sending him tumbling out of the ring through the middle and bottom rope. Ted tries to take the advantage by charging at a rising Kennedy but ends up eating canvas hard when Kennedy nails him with a snap scoop powerslam. Kennedy is all fired up and runs against the ropes but Eyesnsane pulls his feet from under him! Ted charges at Kennedy but Kennedy TRIPS HIM UP AND TED IS SPRAWLED OVER THE MIDDLE ROPE PERFECTLY IN POSITION FOR THE 813! Kennedy taunts before rebounding off the opposite set of ropes but Eyesnsane pulls his partner out of the ring and saves him!

The crowd boo but then cheer as Kennedy simply baseball slides right into Ted and Eyesnsane sending them to floor and this one has spilled to the outside! Kennedy begins brawling with The Pride and even sends Eyesnsane into the crowd and over the barricade with a huge European uppercut. Ted jumped Kennedy from behind and what was basically a brawl like you'd see out on the streets Ted got the better with a series of knee strikes to the head which knocked Kennedy loopy, As Kennedy fell to his knees, his partner, Carter, sprinted towards Kennedy and Ted and LEAPT OVER HIS KNEELING PARTNER AND SPEARED TED RIGHT INTO THE GROUND! The fans pop loudly as Carter picks Ted up and rolls him into the ring. He picks up the groggy Kennedy and slaps him in the face to waken him up, Kennedy shakes his head and gets his senses together before sliding in and pinning Ted! ONE! TWO! THR- NO TED KICKS OUT!

The crowd, Carter and Kennedy can't believe it and a loud groan can be heard. Kennedy stands up quickly and immediately stumbles, losing his balance and needing to use the ropes to support him. He clutches his head obviously reeling from Ted's vicious knee-strikes and Carter quickly runs to his corner and sticks out his hand and shouts for the tag. Kennedy begins stumbling towards Carter but Eyesnsane has exited the crowd and he runs around and knocks Carter off the apron and begins brawling with him. At this point Ted has recovered and he runs up behind Kennedy, gets him in a Cobra Clutch hold AND SUPLEXES HIM RIGHT OVER HIMSELF AND ONTO THE MAT HEADFIRST! Both men are down in the ring and neither man has a partner on the apron because Eyesnsane and Carter are brawling at ringside! Eyesnsane slams Carter's head off the commentary table a couple of times before whipping him into the steel steps and walking around the ring to his corner.

Back in the ring and Ted begins crawling towards his Pride partner as Kennedy lies motionless in the middle of the ring, still feeling the effects of Ted's vicious knee strikes. Ted tags in Eyesnsane who WASTES NO TIME AND GOES STRAIGHT TO THE TOP ROPE! The crowd cheers expecting a Splash of Insanity and God knows it it hits we could have new champions! Eyesnsane jumps off SPLASH OF INSANITY!! NO WAIT KENNEDY GOT THE KNEES UP!! Kennedy's knees catch Eyesnsane right in the stomach and Eyesnsane is left on one knee, catching his breath after being winded. A last ditch effort from Kennedy helps him survive a little longer and to make matters better Carter's after climbing back up onto the apron and has his hand out-stretched. Eyesnsane is still winded and Kennedy is still on his back! Was the counter the last of his energy? NO! KENNEDY KIPS UP AND STRAIGHT AWAY DELIVERS THE BITTERSWEET CHIN SYMPHONY! HAS KENNEDY ABSOLUTELY STOLEN THE WIN HERE? The crowd groan in unison as the force of Kennedy's kick sends Eyesnsane tumbling over the top rope to the outside. Kennedy flops to his knees from fatigue and frustration but what he doesn't expect IS A HUGE RUNNING KNEE-STRIKE FROM TED! TED COVERS!? TED TAGGED IN AS EYESNSANE WAS FALLING OVER THE TOP ROPE! ONE! TWO! THREE- NO CARTER WITH THE SAVE! CARTER'S SAVED HIS PARTNER HERE! Ted gets up and he's livid! He begins exchanging strikes with Carter and then whips him against the ropes AND ON THE REBOUND GETS DRILLED WITH A SPEAR!!! The crowd are going nuts as Carter runs a hand through his hair and the referee forces him to return to his corner. The ref turns around and looks at Ted and Kennedy who are down and out and begins counting! One! Two! Three! Four! Five! SIX! SEVEN!

Chris Kennedy is first to his feet at eight and a half. Ted pushes himself up with speed at nine...but that was a HUGE mistake.

Ted's head is spinning from the exhaustion, liquids lost and quickness he rose. He stumbles back and locks eyes with Kennedy in sort of a blurred daze. All he sees is a movement from around 7-8 feet away coming closer...and then the bottom rises up to his eye level and engulfs his blurred vision until the entire place goes pitch black.

Chris Kennedy with the "Bitter Sweet Symphony" superkick and kneels down to cover.
    (......................1..........................2.......................3!!!)

Winners and STILL FWA Tag Team Champions: The Kennedy/Carter Administration
    After the match, Brian Carter and Chris Kennedy are handed their tag team titles and Brian Carter grabs the microphone from the ring announcer.

Brian Carter: Worthy challenge...but not good enough. Starting now, we're going to begin the Tag Team Championship Carousel. Every week on Fight Night we'll defend the tag titles against a new duo. Except, the twist - anyone can sign up for it, and the pairings are completely random. Starting this Fight Night, the tag team championships become the most talked-about topic in the FWA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage once again, we see "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson and Mac Michaud in their locker room with their shared agent, Rod Sterling. The three are rehashing plans, motivation, whatever is needed.

Rod Sterling: You know what this comes down to. The Old Era NEEDS to be extinguished. NEEDS to be. That was the plan all along.

Drew Stevenson smirks as Mac Michaud nods his head.

Drew Stevenson: All I've seen is Jason Gryphon taken out, Ryan Rondo taken out and Mac Michaud doing nothing. Yet, I'm the one beating the mighty Jack of Diamonds. So...let's get it all settled now. I'm the leader, and with me, we END the "Old Era."

------------------------------------------------------------------

FWA Women's Championship Match
    Beatrixx Black vs. Saddle Sally

The crowd is ready for the next match as Beatrixx Black enters to mostly boos but some actual cheers as she makes her down to the ring. This heel is almost an anti-hero now as she climbs into the ring and throws up a "rock on" symbol at the crowd. Despite her energy she's clearly focused and poised. Saddle Sally enters next with the belt around her waist to a lot of heat from the crowd. Sally just waves them off as she stomps into the ring with a determined aura about her. The belt is handed off to referee Elaine Goldsmith and the two women stare each other down with some brutal intensity. The bell rings and the two women lock up almost instantly. Beatrixx gets the early advantage and takes Sally down by putting her in a headlock suplex slam. Sally is in the sitting position and still in a headlock from Beatrixx. Black tries to tighten the hold but it fails and Sally powers out and then spin kicks Beatrixx in an impressive show of mobility on her leg now free of it's brace. Beatrixx flops on her back to the mat and Sally wastes no time kicking the downed Beatrixx in the side.

Beatrixx tries to pull herself up but Sally is ready and goes off the ropes to hit Beatrixx with a missile drop kick. Beatrixx falls back into the ropes, the challenger leans onto the ropes and Sally grabs her by the shins and flips her forward sending Beatrixx's neck right into the ropes. The ref gives Sally a warning as Beatrixx holds her throat in pain on the mat. Sally stomps on Beatrixx a few times and then puts her in an inverted chin lock which is extra painful after the damage Black took to her throat. Sally has Beatrixx in the hold but eventually Beatrixx manages to fight out of the hold and gets to her feet and elbows Sally off of her. Sally holds her chest in pain and then she is grabbed by Beatrixx who headbutts her and then puts her in a belly to belly suplex. Sally flips off the mat and is on her feet fast but is knocked down by a fierce clothesline from Beatrixx. Beatrixx sees an chance and covers Sally 1...Sally kicks out.

Beatrixx attempts to grab Sally by the shoulder but Sally rolls out of the attempted roll and gets up to her feet, Beatrixx has leaned too far forward and Sally grabs her for a modified neckbreaker. Beatrixx holds the back of her skull in pain. Sally takes a moment to catch her breath as Beatrixx gets up and then the two women grapple once again, this time Sally wins the battle of strength and Irish whips Beatrixx off the ropes right into a big boot to the chin of Beatrixx sending her crashing down to the mat. Beatrixx gets up a bit holding her chin in pain as Sally grabs her by the hair and then lifts her for a reverse shoulder suplex! Sally covers Beatrix 1....2 Beatrixx powers out.

Sally and Beatrixx are both to their feet, now Beatrixx wins the battle of strength and knees Sally in the gut and then tosses her onto the mat. Sally gets up fast but not fast enough to avoid Beatrixx grabbing her once more into a German suplex! Sally is having trouble getting up and Beatrixx grabs Sally by the arm and pulls her into a lariat from off the mat knocking her down again. Sally lays on the mat in pain. That's when Beatrixx decides to lock in one of her signature moves...Grizzly Bear hug! Sally screams in pain as Beatrixx locks in the hold on the downed champion. Beatrixx tightens the grip as Sally tries to escape but can't. Beatrixx is in full control but Sally manages to roll herself back a bit, the ref counts as Sally's shoulders touch the mat 1... but Sally manages to put her knees up which flips Beatrixx down and then Sally converts into into an inside cradle pin! 1....2..Beatrixx kicks out in a fury! Sally gets up slow, and Beatrixx and her begin trading blows.

The blows go back and forth between the two women. Neither wanting to give much ground to the other, the blows go back and forth until finally Beatrixx knocks Sally down to the mat and then Beatrixx forces Sally to her feet only to Irish whip her into the corner. Sally looks dazed and Beatrixx Black delivers a spear right on Sally who collapses out of the corner. Beatrixx drags Sally towards the middle of the ring and covers her 1...2 Sally kicks out! Beatrixx looks a bit frustrated as Sally climbs to her feet, battling Beatrixx with blows. Both women look to be a bit tired as they stare each other down briefly before locking up. Sally basically pushes Beatrixx into the corner, the ref tells Sally to break the hold 1...2....3....4 Sally lets go of the hold and backs off of Beatrixx. Beatrixx reacts quick by kicking Sally in the gut and then grabbing Sally and then attempts a DDT but Sally knees Black right in the nose. Beatrixx jerks her head up in reactionary pain. Sally then tries to grab Beatrixx for an Elk's Horn but Beatrixx slips out of it and spins around and elbows Sally in the jaw. Sally stumbles and then Beatrixx grabs her and throws her chest first into the turnbuckle. Sally holds one of her breasts in pain as Beatrixx sizes her up Sally turns around to face Beatrixx but it's too late she's in the prime direction and Beatrixx connects with her finisher The Biggest Boot right to the skull of Saddle Sally who collapses onto the mat. Beatrixx then lets out a primal scream and covers Sally with a hook to the leg 1...2...3! A good portion of the crowd cheers in celebration as Beatrixx is handed the title. Beatrixx beats her chest in jubilation as she holds the belt above her head. Sally lays on the mat still rolling around in pain from the big boot.

Beatrixx goes to the top of the turnbuckle and stands up and holds the belt high before placing it around her waist. She then gets her arm raised one more time and exits up the entrance ramp as Saddle Sally with a big glare on her face finally gets to her feet.

Winner and NEW FWA Womens Champion: Beatrixx Black via pinfall

The backstage wrestling community has been abuzz all day at unconfirmed reports that long time FWA Veteran Ashley O'Ryan is set to retire.
    While Ashley himself has remained silent on the matter, his brother Paddy said the following:

"It's been a rough few months for Ash, both mentally and physically. And he's started to realize his body can't take it anymore. His heart, his passion, it isn't in the ring and I think he's felt lost in there for a while now. He always said that retirement would be on his terms. He doesn't want an injury to take him out for good. Even worse he doesn't want to become a slow moving shadow of himself, only able to fight one match every year."

Rumor has it Ashley is set to star in the sequel to the 2012 Irish monster-comedy film Grabbers, and is up for casting as Bill 'The Butcher' Cutting in an off Broadway adaption of "Gangs of New York".

Ashley O'Ryan is said to be making an announcement between now and next Fight Night.

The crowd is on their feet as the huge cage begins to lower itself. It is now time for the War Games match.

Old Era — Stu "The Snake" St. Clair, Jack of Diamonds, "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean and Thomas Princeton
    vs.
    New Era — "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon, Mac Michaud, "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo and "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

The current workhouse of FWA, Ryan Rondo, makes his way out onto the stage as “Just Close Your Eyes” by Waterproof Blonde begins to play. He comes out to a series of cheers by the crowd who have grown to expect much out of him. He walk up to the steel that his hanging above the ring and he shakes it before making his way over to the cage door and walking into the ring and waiting to see who his first challenger will be be. No music plays as Thomas Princeton slowly walks out onto the stage and walks down the rampway. He simply walks down to the ring silently begins getting into the ring to face Ryan Rondo. The bell rings and this match is now underway.

Thomas Princeton and Ryan Rondo walk up to each other in the middle of the ring and go nose to nose with each other. They start us my traded punches in the middle of the ring. Both of them want to get the early advantage for their team. Rondo whips Shane into the rope and goes for a back body drop but Shane kicks Rondo in the head and follows up with a clothesline that takes Rondo off of his feet. Princeton bounces off the ropes and goes for an elbow drop but Rondo moves out of the way, pops back up and drops Princeton with a DDT. Rondo bounces off the ropes and is able to hit Princeton with a running knee drop. Rondo goes down and he begins to slow the pace down a bit by putting Princeton in a necklock. Thomas is able to move back to his feet and drops Rondo with a Back Suplex.

A clock on the video screens begins to count down. 5……4……3……2……1……

“Bounce” by Bon Jovi plays over the speakers and the former FWA World Champion makes his way down to the ring after slapping hands with a few of his fans. He gets into the ring as Thomas is putting the boots to Ryan Rondo. Shane is hesitant to attack a man that he considers his friends so he pushes Princeton off of Rondo and back him up. Rondo, still shaken up, turns around, and hits Shane with a Pele Kick. Shane falls to the mat but Thomas grabs Ryan and sends him into the ropes. He takes Ryan down with a sidewalk slam as he bounces off the ropes. Thomas picks Rondo up again and back him into the ropes. Princeton goes to clothesline Rondo but he pulls the ropes down and Thomas is dump onto the outside. Shane follows up and is able to clothesline Rondo over the top rope as the countdown begins again.

“Hail to the King” by Avenged Sevenfold play and the current FWA North American Champion makes his way into the match. He and Shane McClean goes face to face before hitting each other with a series of vicious elbows, wanting to cause the maximum amount of damnage. Shane is able to take control and he sends Drew into the turnbuckles. Shane back up and he hits Drew with a running knee strike and follows that up with a bulldog. Shane goes to the top rope and appears to be going for the Inshane Diving Leg Drop but Rondo gets up on the apron and pushes Shane off the top rope and lands in the middle of the ring where he is met by Drew Stevenson and gets taken down with a Belly to Belly Suplex. On the outside of the ring. Thomas Princeton grabs Rondo’s legs and pulls him off the apron before ramming his head into the solid steel. Princeton and Drew are alone in the ring when the countdown begins to start again.

“Mr Crowley” by Cradle of Filth begins to play and Stu St. Clair make his way down to the ring. Stu comes into the match like a fury and takes out Drew Stevenson with a clothesline and Thomas Princeton just sits back and watch. Princeton goes up on the turnbuckle and takes a seat as Stu and Drew begin to battle in the middle of the ring. Drew gets up from the clothesline but is taking down for another. When Stu goes for #3, Drew ducks out of the way and takes Stu down with a neckbreaker. This causes Princeton to take a running start at Drew, only to be leveled by a Samoan Drop. Drew stands happily in the middle of the ring, surveying his damage. Shane McClean makes his way back into the ring and turns Drew around, hitting him with the Shane Kick, and following that up with a Shanerui. Shane now stands tall in the middle of the ring as the countdown starts again.

“I Stand Alone” by Godsmack begins to play as Rod Sterling and Mac Michaud make their way down to the ring where Shane is waiting on him. Shane quickly tries to take the big man down with a dropkick but Mac simply bounces off the ropes and hits Shane with a Big Boot that sends the smaller man down and out of the ring. Thomas Princeton gets into the ring and takes to take Mac out but he is leveled with a Spinebuster. It now appears to be Stu St. Clair’s turn but he does not run up to Mac, he walks up to him and bitchslaps him with an echo that can be heard throughout the arena. Mac goes for a clothesline but Stu ducks out of the way and takes Mac down with an Atomic Drop. Mac is down and Stu goes for a Triangle Choke but Rondo comes back into the ring and hits Stu with a Springboard Elbow Drop onto the back of Stu’s head. Ryan picks Stu up and goes for the Stylin’ DDT but Stu is about to catch him and send him down to thhe mat with a Powerslam as the countdown begins again.

“Last of my Kind” by Alice in Chains plays over the speakers and Jack of Diamonds makes his way out. Back inside of the ring Stu is taken down by a German Suplex from Drew Stevenson. Drew and Mac are alone in the ring together and they are ready to fight off all of the challengers that stand in their way. Thomas Princeton, Stu St. Clair, and Shane McClean surround the ring and tell Jack of Diamonds to get in the ring but he just slowly strides down the rampway. Ryan Rondo slides into the ring and we are now even inside of the ring as the countdown begins to play again.

“Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas begins to play and Jason Gryphon slowly walks out onto the stage with Jack staring him right in the eyes. Jason makes a running start at Jack but Jack now quickly gets into the ring and tries to hold the cage closed as Jason gets to the doorway. There is a tug of war at the door until the New Era team attacks The Old Era team on the outside. Jason is able to make his way into the ring and begins to attack Jack, slidiing him into the ring as the war continues on the outside. Jason thows Jack into the ropes and nails him with a Spinning Side Slam.

Now that everyone is inside of the Cell, a pinfall can take place. Jason quickly cover Jack but Thomas Princeton levels Jason with a Spear. Drew Stevenson comes into the ring and nails The Final Conflict on Princeton. Shane comes into the ring and he lock Drew into The Diamond Ring. Drew is holding on the best that he can and when it seems like he is about to tap out, Rondo comes off the top rope and hits the Starlight Shine Bright. Rondo goes to pin Shane but Mac pulls him off of the pin and the crowd loudly boos. Rondo and Mac are yelling at each other until Jack comes in from behind and sends Mac into Rondo, knocking Rondo out of the ring. Jack pulls Mac back into position and hits him with The Blood Diamond. Jason Gryphon and Drew try to get back into the ring but it is to late.

1………2……….3!

WINNERS: Old Era — Stu "The Snake" St. Clair, Jack of Diamonds, "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean and Thomas Princeton
    Jack of Diamonds slithers out of the ring with his arm raised high and with a future World Title shot in his pocket. Shane and Stu walk over and try to extend their hands to some members of the New Era but the eyes of Drew, Gryphon, and Rondo are locked on Mac. The victorious members of the Old Era get out of the ring, leveling the New Era men with the man that cost them their shot at glory. Mac gets up and backs up into Drew. Drew and Mac are on one side of the ring while Rondo and Gryphon are on the other. It appears we are about to have a tag team war inside of the cage. Drew gets behind Mac and pats him on the shoulder before pushing him towards Gryphon who nearly takes his head off with A Lion’s Lariat to the delight of the crowd. Drew Stevenson and Jason Gryphon leave the ring leaving Mac alone with Ryan Rondo.

Ryan begins to help Mac up and tries to help him out of the ring but Mac just pushes him off saying that he doesn’t need anyone help. Rondo shrugs his shoulders and makes Mac eat an RKO. Ryan Rondo stands over the body of Mac Michaud as the crowd cheers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bittersweet Symphony" plays and The Astonishing Chris Kennedy makes his way out, the crowd popping for the mega popular fan favorite and multiple time FWA World champion. Kennedy is a little more well dressed than usual, wearing a black Christian Dior suit, high fiving fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He enters the ring, microphone in his right hand, Hall of Fame trophy in his left hand. He holds the trophy out, studies it for a moment and then pauses for a couple moments before speaking.

Chris Kennedy: Now, I've got to be honest with you all, I of all people would be the last you'd expect to pay honor to the career of Adrian Wolf. The two of us have had some wars, we've gone after each others families, we've threatened each others lives. You'd think it'd be Stu St. Clair out here honoring his brother or Lucian W. Ace out here honoring his father, but the simple fact is that none of those men, though bound to Wolf by blood, know him as well as I do. Considering that, it's kind of appropriate.

When I first met Adrian Wolf, I knew off the bat I wasn't going to like him. Not because he was a venomous prick, which he was, and not because he had a reputation for being difficult to work with, which he also was. No, I knew I was going to hate the son of a bitch because I identified him as the only man in the company as good, if not better, then me. I knew we would cross paths and we did, and he made my life a living hell every time. But this isn't about me, this isn't about my career, this isn't about my life. We're all here to celebrate the career of Wolf, easily one of the greatest FWA superstars of all time. There will NEVER be another Adrian Wolf.

Wolf was the only wrestler in the FWA's history to become a Grandslam champion, holding every championship on every tier of the roster. It didn't matter what division Adrian Wolf was in, he dominated it and planted himself firmly on top of it, challenging everyone to come and try to knock him off of his perch. Those who failed to defeat him, rarely tried again. Wolf was every bit as aggressive and blood thirsty as his name suggested. 6'8, 290 pounds of sheer ruthless aggression, he was the FWA's "Angel Of Death" for over half a decade and change. For the fans, he was gods gift to the FWA. For the wrestlers and even for management, he was our worse nightmare.

Two time World Heavyweight Champion, Two time North American Champion, One time X-Division Champions, one time tag team champion with his wife, the late Sara Wolf, Carnal Contendership winner and two Back in Business main events. These accomplishments explain why, for the first time ever, Wolf is the ONLY man inducted into the FWA Hall Of Fame. There is no 2014 Hall of Fame class because Wolf IS the 2014 Hall of Fame class, his accolades are too impressive to be held by just one man, but indeed they do. Wolf's career is the measuring stick that all FWA superstars should aspire to have. Wolf is the epitome of success in the FWA.

Early in Wolf's FWA career, he was fired for drug abuse, climbing a long mountain to recovery. Wolf overcame his addictions and returned to the FWA better than he ever was and that's when he turned everyone's heads. They thought they knew him based on what he chose to show them, and they were wrong. An orphan, Wolfs entire life was a series of obstacles, a series of hurdles, and he knocked everyone of them down, howling at the moon with those crazed eyes that made most rookies shit themselves. Wolf was a fighter, not because it was his career profession but because that's the life he was born into. It came easy for him, his bloodlust was in his nature thanks to the environment that had groomed him.

If you've never been on the receiving end of a Final Howl or a "wrath of the Beast", consider yourself lucky. Adrian Wolf almost ended my career, as I almost ended his. I am glad that neither of us were successful in that endeavor, because I wouldn't be here honoring him. Adrian Wolf was the toughest son of a bitch that I've ever been in the ring with. He will forever be my greatest rival, the Joker to my Batman, the Scar to my Simba, the water to my fire. He will always be a pioneer, a trend setter, an icon, an unpredictable force of the nature that marched to the beat of his own drum and didn't give a fuck if you liked the music or not. But more important than any of those things, Wolf is now immortal. Congratulations, Adrian. You've deserved this more than any other man to ever receive this award. And if your lazy ass manages to ever get that goddamned chip off of your shoulder and come back down to my ring, I'll be waiting. Just because I'm wearing this fancy suit and saying these kind words, it doesn't mean that Wolf VS Kennedy is OVER. Not by a long shot, Friend. Enjoy this momentous occasion while it lasts, for one day, we'll meet again.

Kennedy places the Hall of Fame trophy on the ground and then leaves the ring. As camera zooms into the trophy, we see that the base of the trophy is a small, glass box housing the Hall of Fame ring.

Wolf's theme song, "Broke, Beat and Scarred" by Metallica, plays as Wolf video montage is showed on screen. Wolf hitting the Final Howl on Stu St. Clair, Wolf locking Chris Kennedy in the "Beasts Wrath", Wolf arguing with Sara Wolf, Wolf and Sara winning the tag team champions. We see a villainous Wolf wrapping his hands around a pregnant Gabrielle's stomach, singing "Rock-a-bye-baby". We see Wolf in the ring dismantling Thomas Princeton, we see Wolf in the ring cutting a promo on Stu St. Clair. We then see Wolf and Stu St. Clair as "Cursed Bloodline" walking down to the ring together. Then some footage of Wolf VS Devin Golden, complete with Wolf spearing Golden. We see Chris Kennedy attempting a Bittersweet Chin Symphony but Wolf catching Kennedy's foot and yelling "Fuck you!" before nailing him with the Final Howl.

We see Wolf talking to his bastard son, Lucian W. Ace, backstage, we see SEVERAL sequences of Wolf spearing FWA superstars, Stu, Princeton, Nemesis, XXX, Cameron Cross, Ryan Hall, Eyensane, Killemall, Eyensane again, Anthony Jackson, Jack Severino, and a different spear on Stu St. Clair. We then see Wolf the moment he defeated Stu St.Clair for the world heavyweight championship. Wolf is handed the belt and he raises it high above his head, the scene fading to black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Phillip A. Jackson (C) Vs Gabrielle Montgomery

Langdon Trafford: Here we go, after the carnage of War Games, where the Old Era prevailed, we have our main event Phillip A. Jackon defends the FWA World Heavyweight Championship against Gabrielle.

Harry Baxter: The true battle of Old Era against New Era.

Piers Gallagher: The hottest commodity of the last year against the 'hottest' commodity in FWA.

Langdon Trafford: There is also a wildcard in this match, the fact that there will be two rings due to the War Games. Will we see it be utilized?

Jackson and Gabrielle stand in opposite corners in one of the rings, the crowd firmly in Gabrielle's corner, The referee holds up the belt and hands it off to a crew member at ringside who hands it to the timekeeper. The bell rings. Gabrielle storms out of her corner but Jackson ducks underneath and climbs into the other ring that was set up for War Games. Jackson smirks as the pair look at each other from opposite rings. Jackson springboards off the ropes with a crossbody but Gabrielle rolls out of the way. Jackson rolls to avoid damage. Jackson kips up to his feet and is met by a Savate Kick from Gabrielle. Jackson holds his chin and rolls out of the ring. Jackson insecurely smirks back up at Gabrielle in the ring as the crowds cheers get louder and louder. Jackson angrily puts his hand through his hair and rolls back into the ring where he is met by Gabrielle. Gabrielle picks up Jackson and whips him into the corner. Gabrielle clotheslines Jackson into the corner. Jackson slumps to the floor. Gabrielle tries to pick up Jackson but he thumbs her in the eye and gets to his feet quickly. Jackson throws Gabrielle into the ringpost and taunts as the fans begin booing. Jackson pulls Gabrielle out from the turnbuckles and whips her against the ropes. Gabrielle catches the ropes. Jackson clotheslines Gabrielle over the ropes and she lands in the other ring. Gabrielle pulls Jackson onto the ropes. Gabrielle hits a Desecration DDT as Jackson falls off the ropes between the ring. Gabrielle covers 1...2....Jackson gets the shoulder up. Jackson grabs the ropes and pulls himself up and gets a neck scissors of Gabrielle and throws her as he hangs onto the bottom rope. Gabrielle flies over the ropes and back into the original ring nearest the commentary area. Jackson gets back to his feet and looks over his shoulder. Jackson flies off the ropes and flies over the two sets of ropes and dropkicks Gabrielle in the face and both hit the canvas with a thud.

Piers Gallagher: THAT IS WHY HE IS CHAMPION! WHAT A MOVE!

The crowd explode from what they just saw, transcending heel and face.

Jackson is first up to his feet and covers Gabrielle 1...2...Gabrielle kicks out. Jackson covers again hooking both legs 1...2..Gabrielle kicks out quicker this time. Jackson gets to his feet and puts Gabrielle into a sharpshooter in the middle of the ring. Jackson is pulling back on it with all his force screaming at Gabrielle to tap. Gabrielle looks around and is on an island in the middle of the ring. Gabrielle pushes herself up off the mat and grabs at Jackson who has a solid base. Gabrielle rolls through into a half boston crab and now Jackson is in trouble in the middle of the ring.

Langdon Trafford: And that is why Gabrielle is an FWA Legend. So smart from Gabrielle.

Jackson is in pain trying to crawl for the ropes but Gabrielle has him in the middle of the ring. Jackson crawls towards the ropes and tries to grab the rope but just before he can get his hand down Gabrielle pulls him back into the middle of the ring. Jackson puts his hand up like he is going to tap as Gabrielle applies all the pressure she can. Jackson brings his hand towards the mat and then grabs Gabrielle and rolls through into a pin 1...2....Gabrielle JUST kicks out. Both of them are quick to their feet and they stare at each other as they both get some air.

The crowd clap in appreciation of these two evenly matched stars.

Langdon Trafford: What a main event we have had so far. These two have shown their technical ability. Not something we see much from Jackson but Gabrielle showed her experience.

Jackson and Gabrielle circle around the ring. They lock up in the middle of the ring. Jackson whips Gabrielle into the corner hard and Gabrielle bounces off the turnbuckles and Jackson hits a PAJle. Gabrielle falls to the canvas. Jackson rolls to the outside. Jackson drags Gabrielle against the steel ring post and smashes her leg into it repeatedly. The referee's count is upto 7 when Jackson stops and slides back into the ring. Jackson has done the damage to Gabrielle's leg. Jackson pulls Gabrielle back into the centre of the ring and pulls Gabrielle up with force by her hair. Jackson drop kicks Gabrielle in the knee and her knee gives out from the dropkick and she tumbles to the canvas. Gabrielle is on her knees trying to get to her feet. Jackson pulls her up and drags her to the ropes. Jackson hits a German Suplex from one ring into the other. Jackson climbs out of one ring and into the other. Jackson goes for the cover 1...2..Gabrielle kicks out. Jackson argues that it is 3 but is ensured by the referee that it was 2. Jackson grabs Gabrielle by the leg and then drops her to the canvas hard. Jackson stomps at Gabrielle's leg repeatedly as the chants and boos get louder. Jackson arrogantly walks around the ring with his arms out to his side waiting for Gabrielle to get to her feet. Jackson sees Gabrielle hobbling to her feet and he climbs onto the apron. Jackson measures and springboards off the ropes and spins in the air Gabrielle somehow catches Jackson as he attempts the 720 DDT hitting a suplex on Jackson. Gabrielle falls to the canvas and drags herself into the cover 1...2....Jackson kicks out just before 3.

Piers Gallagher: Both of them have come close to winning now.

Langdon Trafford: They both understand what is at stake. The biggest prize in FWA and neither of them want to give it up.

Gabrielle uses the ropes to get to her feet. Jackson still holding has back from the failed 720 DDT turned into a suplex. Gabrielle limps over to Jackson and pulls him by his hair and curbstomps him to the canvas. Gabrielle wants to take control of this match. Gabrielle pushes Jackson onto his front and drags him over towards the corner and hits a split-legged moonsault. Gabrielle brings Jackson to his feet and he attempts to thumb Gabrielle in the eye again but Gabrielle is wise to his game. Gabrielle ducks underneath it and thumbs Jackson in the eye. Gabrielle brings Jackson up onto her shoulders and hits a death valley driver. Jackson is out on the canvas. Gabrielle sits on Jackson's chest and pounds away at Jackson to return the favour for the cheapshots. Gabrielle measures Jackson as he gets up she attempts a Kneel at the Atlar Shining Wizard but Jackson falls back to the canvas to avoid it. Jackson gets to his feet and goes for a super kick as Gabrielle gets up but she ducks underneath it. Gabrielle attempts a Caramel Coated DDT but Jackon blocks it and goes for another superkick but Gabrielle catches his leg. She throws his leg down and hits a step up enziguri. Gabrielle measures Jackson and this time hits a Kneel At The Altar and quickly covers 1...2...3...

The referee calls for the bell and the crowd get to their feet in elation as Gabrielle has dethrone Phillip A. Jackson.

Winner and NEW FWA World Heavyweight Champion, Gabrielle Montgomery

Gabrielle Montgomery rises to her feet with the entire arena cheering and clapping. Her smile stretches from Asia to New York City as she catches her breath. Her daughter, Carmella, walks up the steel ring steps with Chris Kennedy behind and Gabrielle quickly rushes over and hugs her daughter in a helicopter fashion, swinging her around as if she's more important than the World Championship itself.

Langdon Trafford: On the same night where the Old Era beat the New Era to prove they still had it, the New Era World Champion falls to one of the all-time greats. Jackson and Thurgood's attempt to take over FWA has been thwarted by the best in the business, Gabrielle Montgomery.

Gabrielle is handed the FWA World Championship as Carmella, held on Gabrielle's other arm, reaches for the shiny gold plate and smiles when seeing her reflection. Carmella hugs her mother emphatically before Chris walks up to Gabrielle and offers another emotional embrace. He then locks lips with his ex-wife in a passionate, prolonged way that causes all the women in the audience to swoon.

Piers Gallagher: This is a dark night for FWA. Jackson and Thurgood are done and we have G-Rich and Gabrielle?!

Phillip A. Jackson rolls to the apron, holding the back of his neck. Robbins Thurgood arrives in scene and helps his client out of the ring and walking back up the entrance aisle.

Langdon Trafford: It has been an Anniversary to remember for FWA. Gabrielle, one of FWA most loyal and deserving wrestlers, has dethroned a man who tried to destroy us. Happy Birthday FWA! and good night we will see you for Fight Night.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 09-10-2014 at 10:34 PM.

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: FWA 9th Anniversary Show results

Holy Crap! What an amazing show! Good job to everyone that RPed. I cannot believe that Michael Garcia is back but I am glad my old rival found his way home. Congratulation to Beatrixxx, Marcus, and Gabby all three of you deserve to be holding that gold.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

wow great show, many title changes~~ congrats to all the new titlists!

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Congratz to all of the winners.

[I WIN]

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Fantastic show everyone, congrats to all of the winners.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Great job on results, congrats to everybody who won and thank you Admins and mods for giving us a great show.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

New Era came so close! Another loss for Rondo that will feel like a robbery!

Congrats to ETE on another world title, share it with me plz.

Also big up to Beatrixx and Thane, great wins - close matches. Enjoyed the show, was surprised to see Kennedy induct Wolf too.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Boobage Expert

Status

Nice to see Garcia back! Kudos to Thane that was a big match to win and of course Gabrielle winning. That speech by Kennedy was good.

And to Beatrixx congrats on the title win! You really have something special and could go down as one of the all time greats in the womens division.

[IMG]http://***************/35750_s.gif[/IMG]
    Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This was a great show. Congrats to all the winners, and a big thanks to everyone who helped out.

Cool to see Beatrixx as the womens Champ, a very quick ascension up the ranks there and I'm sure B as Champ will produce some good promos/segments.

I quite like the Tag Team Titles idea going forward, can hopefully bring some excitement to the division.

Huge win for JOD, to pick up the pinfall from 7 great promos. Not sure how his contendership/Mile High works but JOD/Gabby would be a good and fresh old era matchup between two people who never even crossed paths before.

I was a fan of PAJ as World Champ, it was cool seeing him as Champion after all this time, so its a shame thats come to an end, but I wont complain too much...

And I'll share it with you Shake if Rondo wears a cowboy hat and goes brokeback...just for one show.

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Good show guys! Congratulations to all the new champions.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

Congrats to ETE on winning the belt. I knew it would be a tough challenge from the moment you got the shot. A deserving champion, I had a short but fun ride but Ill be back.

Congrats to all the other champions, all very deserving champions.

Great show all round for FWA's anniversary here is to another year and more

Status

Considering a few guys on the opposing team scored higher than JOD but one crap promo screwed the entire new era, JOD's number 1 contender win feels kind of cheap, but congrats nonetheless, you promo was still great.

Ryan Rondo was screwed. His promo was easily the best out of the whole war games match, followed by Stu (who didn't get screwed by one of his team members, but rather in part by some questionable grading)

Congrats on ETE for making Gabby a 2 time world champion. This reign should be fun.

Congrats to Marcus Thane and Beatrixx Black, two hot young up and comers who've captured gold VERY quickly into their FWA runs.

It was an honor to induct Wolf into the Hall of Fame. Hope he sees it, wherever he is.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Wolf HAS sent a HOF induction speed. Instead of adding it to the PPV results, I am saving it for the next FN results so everyone will see it.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Great show, great work everybody!
    congrats to the new champs and to the champs that retained!

There were some excellent promos for this show, keep it up y'all

OMB BAYBAY!

Status

I'm still in the process of feeling out everyone's characters and integrating into the culture here, so I apologize if my feedback is a bit vague.

The final two matches were really well done, and considering the predictions I was slightly surprised to see the old generation pull off the victory. I guess I should never be surprised with a victory when Stu is on a team, but alas, excellent work.

A new champion the next match was a bit of a shock. The RPs were really close, but I love the storytelling aspect of this fed as well.

Great work, guys. Looking forward to more (and being able to provide more elaborate feedback).

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

The speech felt really good. When I got the message on FB I had no plans to write anything at all I just went to check out FWA after a long time and after I saw it I had to write something. It brought back my interesst in FWA after I lost it a long time ago. It couldn't be better than it was and I thank you for it.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

On Vacation

Status

Amazing show! Congrats to ETE, Beatrixx, and all other winners! Seeing Garcia back is amazing! Really happy to see Wolf get into the HoF.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    This was a great show. Congrats to all the winners, and a big thanks to everyone who helped out.

Cool to see Beatrixx as the womens Champ, a very quick ascension up the ranks there and I'm sure B as Champ will produce some good promos/segments.

I quite like the Tag Team Titles idea going forward, can hopefully bring some excitement to the division.

Huge win for JOD, to pick up the pinfall from 7 great promos. Not sure how his contendership/Mile High works but JOD/Gabby would be a good and fresh old era matchup between two people who never even crossed paths before.

I was a fan of PAJ as World Champ, it was cool seeing him as Champion after all this time, so its a shame thats come to an end, but I wont complain too much...

And I'll share it with you Shake if Rondo wears a cowboy hat and goes brokeback...just for one show.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

And I have too say big kudos to everyone who graded and wrote segments/matches for this show. 3 days to get a PPV graded and put together is very impressive. Gives lazy people like me quick results!

And that'll do it Shake...that's too brokeback

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    And I have too say big kudos to everyone who graded and wrote segments/matches for this show. 3 days to get a PPV graded and put together is very impressive. Gives lazy people like me quick results!

And that'll do it Shake...that's too brokeback
    Nah, not brokeback enough

[I WIN]

Thread Information