Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Applesauce Bi*ch - Revolution Locker Room

Fry From Futurama

Status

Applesauce Bi*ch - Revolution Locker Room

For Members of the Revolution, Friends of the Revolution or anyone with a death wish.
    The Name is Frank Blaze ...

Applesauce Bitch

Fry From Futurama

Status

Re: Applesauce Bi*ch - Revolution Locker Room

Revolution walk into the locker room Ghost, The Blaze Brothers and Randy Ramon.

Frank Blaze: Thanks so much guys. Great week even if Mist cost me and Ghost our match

Applesauce Bitch

New Year, Who Dis?

Status

**Randy holds an ice pack to his head, still smarting from the beat down he received at the hands of Daryl Digby.**

R3 - "Yeah It went SOOOO well..." **rolls eyes** "Thanks for having my back when I got jumped by Digby, who, last time I checked... was supposedly YOUR problem, not mine."

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

There is a quick knock on the locker room door. The door opens slowly as FWA Correspondent Katie Goldsmith and a FWA cameraman step through the gates of the Revolution. Katie Goldsmith, holding a microphone, looks around to see if any of the Revolution members are in a talkative mood.

Fry From Futurama

Status

Frank Blaze Hey Katie welcome to the Revolution locker room I guess you're in here to get a scoop eh? Well here's one.. Digby is in for it and next week we're going to give Digby the one thing he needs the most A BATH! That's my promise to FWA and nGw fans that Digby will get soaked and this isn't an Ice Bucket Challenge either.

Applesauce Bitch

Circle Jerker

Status

Katie Goldsmith: Frank, ever since your debut here in FWA, the fans have embraced you as the exciting, fun loving up-and-comer... yet on Fight Night, you and the Revolution came out claiming FWA management has been 'holding you down' and then threatened to use force unless this was corrected. I have to ask you, what are these assumed grievances against the rookies that make up the Revolution, and what are your actual demands that you want met?
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 09-02-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Fry From Futurama

Status

Frank Blaze puts his arm over Katie.

Frank Blaze: That's simple Katie did you watch nGw's first iPPV? If so you saw me beat The Mist to keep my nGw title but nGw and FWA were too chickensh.. to let Mist defend the X Division title on the show because they know what the real new blood is capable of. No disrespect to Jason Gryphon I believe he is a great man but they are not the New Generation we are. The Revolution and guys like Kaizen and Marcus Thane are the future of the FWA yet they keep booking us against each other. Sam Blaze has been ready to come back for two weeks so we can get FutureShock off the ground, and still no tag team matches in FWA or nGw since his return. What is FWA afraid of? They're doing everything to keep the new blood from holding any real titles. Randy Ramon or Ghost could be North American Champion contenders tomorrow and we could be FWA Tag Team Champions. Don't get me wrong I'm happy to be booked in a title match but like Randy said if they didn't book me and the other new blood they would have vacated the belt anyways due to Mist's inactivity. Mist has been phoning it in for far too long and he is what cost Revolution the match on Fight Night.

Applesauce Bitch

New Year, Who Dis?

Status

R3 cuts in, ice bag still in hand.

R3 - "I'm just here for two reasons. To cause a little chaos, and drink a little beer. And in my current, erm, condition, I shouldn't be drinking beer. Actually make that three reasons... What'chu doing later tonight Katie baby?"

Randy crosses his arms and waits for an answer.

Circle Jerker

Status

Katie Goldsmith squirms uncomfortably for a second as the two Revolution members get a little too close. She shrugs off Frank Blaze's arm, ignores Randy Ramon's question and comes back with one of her own.

Katie Goldsmith: "....Randy Ramon, just like Frank Blaze did just now, you made some heady claims at Fight Night about the abilities of the members of the Revolution. Given that you are all rookies and have not had that many matches in FWA yet, what makes you think the members of the Revolution are good enough already to challenge for the major titles, and why do you feel that the Revolution should get to jump the line and immediately be put in marquee matches without spending time proving themselves on the undercard first?"

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Darryl Digby pushes past Katie Goldsmith with a shredded wrestling boot in one hand.

Darryl Digby:

Sorry Darlin', got business to attend to. Turns his attention to Frank Blaze. Hey Franky-boy. I heard you were around. Remember me?

Darryl pounces on Frank Blaze and begins to beat him with the shredded boot.

Darryl Digby:How bout now? You remember me now!?

Darryl proceeds to stuff the remnants of boot into Blaze's mouth.

Darryl Digby:

You're not gonna forget me now are ya, Franky boy? Well just in case you do, here's something to remember me by.

Darryl stands and tosses a dvd on Frank's chest. The title reads , "Neo-Nippon Pro Wrestling: Sabotage 2009". Darryl gives Randy Ramone a cold look as he leaves the locker room.

Darryl Digby:

Catch ya later, rockstar.
    Last edited by scarecrowley; 09-02-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Fry From Futurama

Status

Moments later Frank Blaze gets up as Sam Blaze runs after Digby. Frank looks down and spits up blood.

Frank Blaze:
    Son of a bitc. I guess were even now Rockstar? Give me that fuc*ing ice pack. If he wants a match I am happy to give him one.. How about FutureShock vs. Digby and Meth Head Matt we can get rid of two pains in the ass in one match.

Frank Blaze takes the ice pack from Ramon and uses it on himself. Frank Blaze picks up the phone and calls FWA HQ.

Frank Blaze:
    I want to talk to the head boss and they'll come talk to us if they don't want us to sue over unsafe working conditions .

Applesauce Bitch

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

~~Just as Frank Blaze is making that phone call the lights in the Revolution's locker room flicker and a voice come through.. the speaker? or the vents?~~

Marcus Thane: Now, now Frankie. There's no use in crying over spilt.. applesauce, now is there? You should focus on one thing at a time there young buck. Finish what is on your plate before you go looking for seconds.

~~Slight Pause~~

Thane: It looks like you're biting off more you can chew with Digby anyway.

~~As Thane's voice stops coming through the room Frank and Randy start searching the room but he is nowhere to be found.~~

Fry From Futurama

Status

Frank looks around while in pain trying to find the voice he finally gives up and speaks.

Frank Blaze:
    Whoa there Monarch, Thane if you want a piece come get some right now or better yet find yourself a partner and we'll make this next Fight Night a Tag Team Tornado Death Match everything legal and light tubes, tacks and barbed wire around ringside.

Applesauce Bitch

New Year, Who Dis?

Status

**Turns and starts to walk away.**

"I'm getting too old for this shit...."

**Wanders off to take a poop.**

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

~~Just as Randy leaves there is a knock at the door. Frank Blaze answers it and is ready to fight once he sees it is Marcus Thane standing there.~~

Thane: Calm down pal I'm not here to fight, we have plenty of time for that at the Anniversary Show. I'm just here to answer your challenge in person.

~~Blaze sceptically looks at Thane but lets him continue.~~

Thane: IF you make it past the ppv in one piece, and IF you still have the balls to challenge me, then I accept. Whatever kind of match you want. I may not have a partner, but I'm sure one will find me. Maybe Digby? Maybe one of the many other enemies you seem to have been making. Maybe I'll head out there by myself... OR maybe your pal Ghost will realize that he's in the wrong locker room and he'll make his way over to fight for a nobler cause. Either way, I'm open for it. You cannot outrun the shadows Frankie...

~~Marcus lets the door shut as he says this. By the time Blaze reopens the door Thane is nowhere to be seen in the hallway.~~

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Walking by the slightly ajar door, Gabrielle steps inside with a smile on her face.

Gabrielle:
    Hello boys.

Fry From Futurama

Status

Frank Blaze witnesses Gabrielle walking in as he removes the ice pack he had on his face.

Frank Blaze:
    Hey Gabs, no need to worry we're not here for another Ice Bucket Challenge you just witnessed me get my ass beat by Digby and then having to put up with Thane. If I didn't love FWA so damn much and the fans I would be reporting the incident but I think I'll extract my revenge in the near future against both wrestlers. I want to wish you luck in your match Gabrielle let's hope you, Gryphon and I can all pull out wins this week. We all have a lot riding on this week.

Applesauce Bitch

New Year, Who Dis?

Status

**R3 pops his head back in, clearly done pooping.**

R3: Heh, riding... GIGGITY!

**He smiles a cheesy smile.**

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Gabrielle: Thankyou Frank...I wont let you down. Good luck to you as well.

She then smirks at R3.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

"The Monster of the Midway" Michael Garcia wastes no time as he kicks open the door to the Revolution Locker Room. Before taking a seat on a steel folding chair, Garcia bellows...

" 'Sup, Boys? I, uh, just wanted to see if ya'll got my message at the Anniversary Show!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information