Thread: Police discovers the bodies of missing reporters along with a 3rd video tape

Retired

Status
      Country                    Greece

Police discovers the bodies of missing reporters along with a 3rd video tape

On Wednesday August 20th 2014 Police discovered the dead bodies of Will Turner and Mikel Nickelson in an abandoned cabin outside the small village "Samarium". They also found yet another video tape that brings light to the death of the reporters. Police refused to give the video to the media due to it's brutal material but a small part from the vid was leaked into the internet by an unknown source.

We see a man sitting on a chair with his back turned to the camera. He seems to be whispering something. Suddenly, a door opens and Will Turner - one of the missing reporters - walks slowly towards the seated person. With his head looking down Will raises his left arm which is seen holding a screwdriver. It seems like Will is about to stub the other man but the other man jumps up and takes down Will before stabbing him with a bloody knife. He gets up and turns to the camera to reveal himself as Mikel Nickelson, the other missing reporter. Even though he seems to be alive and well, there is blood all over his t-shirt which seems to be coming from his throat that has a deep cut.

"This is what you face. This is true power. We fight as one. Releasing control of this form."

Mikel's body then collapses to the floor next to his dead partner.

Will and Mikel were led to their final resting place this morning while police closed the case declaring that Will Turner was killed by his partner Mikel Nickelson who then committed suicide.

The Chairman of Mega Channel stated:
    "The loss of Mikel and Will is heart breaking. I loved them as My sons and now I mourn their loss. Our thoughts and prayers go with the families of those two kids that brought life to this Channel."

Chief police officer ordered the video tapes to be destroyed and refused to reveal what else was shown in the last tape.

The last known person to ever see the reporters alive, Mr. Maximilian Cooper, stated:
    "I am saddened to hear of the death of those two reporters. I could never tell that one of them was a murderer but I guess bad things happen when you least expect it. I pray that they both find rest in God's hands."

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Police discovers the bodies of missing reporters along with a 3rd video tape

Very cool work dude, I am really enjoying this stuff. It's something that I don't think has ever been in CWA, so that's what it makes different and unique.

Keep it up.

Rest in power, Flock U
    Rest in power, TCON

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Letterboxd

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Retired

Status
      Country                    Greece

Re: Police discovers the bodies of missing reporters along with a 3rd video tape

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Very cool work dude, I am really enjoying this stuff. It's something that I don't think has ever been in CWA, so that's what it makes different and unique.

Keep it up.
    Thank you, I will.

Thread Information