Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Night/SMASH promo thread 07/11/14

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night/SMASH promo thread 07/11/14

Post promos here. Promos will be due Wednesday, July 9 at midnight Pacific time, which is Thursday, July 10 at 3 a.m. Eastern time and 8 a.m. British time. No extensions.

I'm lengthening the allotted time to submit RPs due to the Fourth of July weekend. That said, this is the go-home show to our next PPV and the extra 3-4 days should mean there isn't any no-shows. No excuses.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 07-03-2014 at 05:44 PM.

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Fight Night/SMASH promo thread 07/11/14

+1 to you Goldie for giving us some extra time this week!

BEATRIXX BLACK

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

PROLOGUE

In a prominent corner of the world, something still happens that is alien to almost everyone else in the world. In the Southern states of America, though they may not still have the pull that they once did, rodeos are still a huge part of their culture. It seems that one such rodeo is acting as the stage for Beatrixx Black’s antics this week. Though if you were to tell the crowd that at first they would undoubtedly be surprised, as the first thing we see is an almost-full arena of traditional heartland Americans gathering with their friends and family as they wait for their event to start. We see people eating snacks, sharing jokes and settling down for a fun and exciting rodeo. Things only start to take shape when an announcer walks into the center of the ring in which the rodeo will take place. This sparks no surprise from the audience though as they are fully expecting someone to come out and sing the national anthem as per tradition. However, things are about to change for the stranger, as the announcer begins to speak.

”Ladies and Gentlemen, in a change to our billing, Saddle Sally, popular FWA wrestling sensation, will not be appearing to sing this week’s National Anthem. I know, I know. But don’t worry, because...uh...because we got someone else. So to sing the National Anthem, please welcome...Beatrixx Black.”

As the words are coming out of his mouth the announcer realises what a mistake this is. By this point though it is too late and the crowd are already confused. The camera then cuts to the performer entrance to the ring, and swaggering out in cut-off jeans and a stars-and-stripes emblazoned tube top is Beatrixx Black, complete with hair dyed red, white and blue. As she looks out at the confused audience, she begins to laugh, and the camera freezes on her face.

BEATRIXX BLACK: AMERICA’S SWEETHEART

We cut to the confused faces of the crowd and the nervous expression of the announcer before we are back to Beatrixx, who is now stood in the center of the ring herself. She is behaving remarkably well by her own standards and shakes the hand of the announcer before sending him on his way. She pretends that she is being received with adulation instead of confused silence mixed with a few boos and murmurs, making sure to take time to smile and wave to the crowd. Eventually she starts to speak.

”Oh hey ya’ll, I know ya’ll are fans o’ the FWA, huh? Ain’t that right? Bet ya’ll were psyched to see yo favrit li’l cowgirl Saddle Sally today, huh? She gon’ sing yo’ national anthem? She gon’ make ya’ll proud? Aww babies I’m sorry, but lil Sally couldn’t make it, and I ain’t at liberty to say why. So I was hearin’ this an’ I thought hey? Maybe this lil Bee could make use’a some publicity time to tell ya’ll ‘bout my good friend Saddle Sally. Now I know I know, all ya’ll fans know I got a match wi’ the Kennedy/Carter Administration and...well...she who ain’t gon’ be named this week on Fight Night but snooze...Bee Black ain’t gon’ waste her breath talkin’ bout those guys. Ya’ll know ‘em, they so tough, they all manly an’ shit, they be the best in the world or...whatever. Who the fuck knows, huh? Oh hey, sorry ‘bout the language ya’ll, ya know, all the kids. Anyway I’m sure they got shit to say ‘bout me but I ain’ even register that shit ‘cos they’s so god damn borin’. So who I wanna talk about is all ya’lls favrit lil lady, the downhome country cowgirl herself, precious lil baby Saddle Sally! Yeah! Gimme a scream if ya’ll love that lil bitch!”

A few people cheer, but most people are busy covering the ears of their children and complaining to the manager. Beatrixx continues regardless.

”Well I’m sorry lil babies but I got summin’ ta say about that Saddle Sally...she a bitch. Yeah, ya’ll heard me. I gotta be in the same corner as that lil girly an’ Tommy Princeton this week an’ I gotta tell ya’ll I’m above that shit. Yeah, ya’ll know it, ya’ll seen me I’m a goddamn sensation. Yeah I can tell ya’ll backwards thinkin’ hillbillies ain’t my goddamn market but ya’ll go to the hot neighbourhoods wit’ all those tight bitches they be seein’ me an’ they be screamin’ my name. I ain’t got no love from ya’ll an’ I wanna tell ya’ll that I don’t care. So this be my message to Saddle Sally...ya’ll cost me my match las’ week but I gon’ put that aside fo’ now. If any o’ ya’ll see her I wan’ ya’ll to tell her this, ‘cos I wanna say that I’m gon’ work wit you this week and we gon’ crush some fuckin’ nuts, but then come Red White ‘N Bruised? Yo ya’ll gon’ get wha’ss comin’ to ya’ll bitch. So ya’ll out here today, ya’ll better wave bye bye to yo favrit lil girly wit the championship belt ‘cos come a few week that belt be roun’ these sweet hips, ya’ll know? Hahaa, whassat..ya’ll wanna do somein’ about that?”

The boos are getting louder now as people are shouting for Beatrixx to get out so that they can all pretend this never happened and move on with their lives. Beatrixx is as indignant as ever though and feeds off of attention, so she begins to laugh. The announcer is seen having words with the manager in the corner of the ring, and is reluctantly sent quick marching to the center and towards Beatrixx. The crowd starts to cheer him which causes Beatrixx to spin around and catch him coming.

”Ohhh, I see that we got ourselves a champion, huh? Ya’ll the man of the people? Ya’ll steppin’ up for the good of all these folks out here? Ya’ll savin’ the day? Well if ya’ll don’ like the truths I’m sayin’ ya’ll can go fuck yourselves but I gotta job to do so you, mister announcer man, can take a step back.”

But the announcer has a job to do and he puts a hand on Beatrixx’s shoulder. This proves to be a mistake, as both of them freeze in place. Beatrixx is frozen in anger whilst the announcer is frozen in fear. Slowly, Beatrixx brings her microphone to her lips.

”Ohh...now ya’ll see I got an idea. Back to my match this week...I’mma be takin’ on two...well, three...dudes...for like the first time ever. I never wrestled no dudes before...so ya’ll see...I think I oughta get some practice in, then I gotta finish my job for ya’ll. So what you say, baby? You wanna go?”

The announcer literally can’t bring himself to respond and instead simply stares at Beatrixx. She responds to his lack of a response.

”...I’ll take that as a yes.”

Beatrixx then suddenly slaps the announcer in the face. She then clocks him with the microphone and the crowd are in shock. She then passes the microphone to her left hand and uses her right hand to perform a Mandible Claw-like grab on the announcer, clutching his jaw. The announcer screams out in pain as he sinks to one knee. Beatrixx then holds the microphone up whilst not letting go of the hold. She starts to sing.

”O say can you seeeee, by the dawn’s early liiiight, What so prooooudly we haaaail’d at the twilight’s last gleeeeamiiiing...”

The crowd boo, shout and scream at Beatrixx to let go of the announcer and mercifully, eventually three burly security guards rush into the center of the rodeo ring and tackle Beatrixx Black to the ground. The announcer is now on the floor, clutching his jaw in pain, as the security guards struggling to contain the screeching aggressor. The screen then fades to black on the simultaneously delighted and furious face of Beatrixx Black.

BEATRIXX BLACK: THE FREAKY WOMEN'S CHAMPION OF THE FWA

Status

Welcome Back, and Good Riddance

Dozens of people enter and exit a white, boxed-looking building with sliding doors at the opening. The red "WALGREENS" sign with white trim glistens in the sunny summer with the lights flickering and "S" light out for weeks. The patrons gleefully, or boringly, enter and exit looking for whatever they want. Amid this summer heat, it's a rock-n-roll blonde bombshell stepping out of a black, two-door Nissan. The crowd doesn't pay much attention due to any fame or fortune or status as a Fantasy Wrestling Alliance superstar, but rather for her apparel. Her tathered jean shorts, low-cut black tank top and tattoo-filled arms gave off a rebellious impression. And her sunglasses, which she calls "hater blockers," added to the "don't care" attitude and aura.

Shannon O'Neal walked through the entrance doors and removed the sunglasses. She gave off a rather annoyed expression as hoards of old people, even some using walkers and other aids, eyed her up for the clothing choices. She chuckled it off and headed toward the middle aisles, where she found rows and rows of cards. Hallmark always comes through in the clutch, and Shannon has a couple people in mind she wants to pay homage.

"Let's find a good card greeting our long-lost gal back from whatever rap scene she spent the past couple years."

Shannon O'Neal has experienced quite a rollercoaster couple of weeks. But more on that later. She feels energized with a recent string of wins under her belt, and she's ready to shine against Alana Allure and Mackenzie Roberts in the suddenly growing women's division.

"Alana Allure, eh? Would like 'ta welcome 'ya back, honey. We haven't been properly intra'duced yet, since 'ya fell out the limelight before I got signed. So here's the skinny: I'm Shannon O'Neal, the rock-n-roll fighter of the FWA. You 'prolly have heard a few things since returning. Maybe some about me bein' too 'green,' or whatever Dinorah Redgrave said a couple weeks ago. Or I could be too soft, 'cause that's what Saddle Sally said. Whatever. I'm still in the FWA and ain't givin'' up any time soon. Unlike you, right? Oh damn."

Shannon's speech fits perfect with the bubble gum she's antagonistically chewing and popping in her mouth. She's like the girl straight from the 1980s skate park movie scenes with the slick-hair boyfriend chewing on a toothpick. Shannon is all about this image right now, but she'll always say it's far more than just an "image."

"Alana, you and I haven't faced yet, honey. But we ain't total strangers. Just as you learned about me, I learned about you. A former Women's champion, part-time manager of a former tag team champion duo, Over 'da Edge. Wrestled classic women wrestlers from years past such as Veronique, Sara Wolf, Saddle Sally and DInorah Redgrave themselves, Maddie, Gabrielle, and Alexxa. You came to this place in 2009, right? You ain't anything close to green, but maybe you're a little rusty. We're gonna' find out, won't we? Let's see what you've been up to since 'ya left a few years ago for whatever you wanted in LOW. Oh wait, am I supposed to say those letters together? Is that like WWE mentioning WCW in the mid-90s? Probably more like WWE guys mentioning ECW, right?"

While talking about one of her opponents, Shannon is looking through the possible cards available for purchase. She stops at a few and ponders but usually keeps going. Then her eye catches one, and she picks it up. The card reads, "If only we missed you as much as you missed us...." Shannon looks through the rest of the card and sees, "....too bad you suck" and a winky face on the other side with room for a funny note. Shannon grabs the envelope and nods her head.

"Like the card says, you're returnin' for a reason, Alana. You're back because you missed this place. Too bad you weren't needed, Alana. If only we missed you as much as you missed us...but I'll make sure to welcome you back with a good bicycle kick to the back of the neck. From there, we should be good 'ta go, honey."
    Shannon continues looking through the cards. She isn't stopping with Alana. She finds a few "Good bye" and "Good luck" cards in that specific section before locking eyes with one. It's the perfect summation of her feelings on the third opponent in this triple threat match.

"Mackenzie Roberts. Well, well, well. I'll say we always seem to run into one another and from watching your matches and demeanor, I can't say that's a positive sign for my career. Mackenzie Roberts...well, what is there 'ta say? Not much, really. She's just goin' through all the motions until she stops taking steps and seein' if anyone notices. And no one will aside from the guy signin' checks. That guy will notice why he's signin' all that money away to someone who ain't doin' nothin' to make the FWA a better place. Time is tickin', Mackenzie. Time is tickin'."
    The card reads, "Good bye and good riddance. We never liked you anyway." The card is written in jest, as a joke, but Shannon grabs it quicker than the first because she reads it believing each word. It's exactly how she feels about Mackenzie Roberts, and she takes it literal. Hopefully, she'll be able to deliver the card to her common opponent.

"Mackenzie, we've wrestled one another as opponents and others as tag team partners. We've crossed paths a lot more than I'd like, but I want to mark this as the final stop in our story. I want this to be the final chapter. I want this to be the end. So even if you do stick around in the FWA for a few more months, going through the motions until you finally realize getting your ass kicked isn't that fun, I want this to be a 'goodbye and good riddance' from me to you. May we never cross paths again, because after Fight Night, I'll prove myself far and above the superior fighter.

And while you're struggling to find your groove, this chica you're lookin' at is goin' to hit her stride in the FWA. Maybe I haven't reached the top of the FWA just yet, but I've shown those glimpses. And as cliché as it sounds, I've always been better on my own. Robbins Thurgood didn't hold me back, but he actuall did, if 'ya think on it. He constantly told me not to do stuff, not to ruffle feathers. I get it now, he just wanted to keep me on to keep his-'elf relevant and sh*t. Whatever. I ain't bein' told what to do and what the big wigs will like. I'm a rock-n-roll punk with a sh*tty attitude and seein' this rap girl gettin' title shots while my genre takes a back seat with Mackenzie Roberts ain't what I signed up for."

Shannon has the two cards in hand and is about to leave, but she walks past another section for "friendship." It changes her energy from slick-speaking and confident to a bit remorseful and nostalgic. She begins thinking of her former friend, Robbins Thurgood, the new SMASH general manager and interim Fight Night general manager who told her off last week on SMASH. She thinks back to that moment and all the bullsh*t Robbins told her and the efforts he made just to befriend her so he could find a way back on TV.

Shannon looks through the cards and then sees the "friendship" label. She grabs it, rips it up while an old lady watches and gasps in shock, and then walks to the checkout line with a smirk on her face.

"Goodbye and good riddance."

Status

One convenient thing about those roads with all the stores on them is that there is just everything there. If you need anything you go to this road, and you don't have to drive more than a couple hundred feet until you get to a store that sells you just what you're looking for. Looking for something to eat? Well you have your options...it's either McDonalds or Wendys...or Arbys, or maybe Taco Bell. Apple Bees even if you are in the mood for a nicer meal. If you are in the mood for some steak, there's a great Outback Steakhouse on this road too. What if you're not hungry though? What if you are looking for some party supplies? Well that's fine because there is a dollar store here too, or you could just head up to the hill and go to Wal-Mart. Need to ship a package? Well there is a post office here too. You will need some money though first, so be sure to stop at the First National Bank that's right here too. In fact that's one of the nicest parts of this road...on account of the giant sign that tells the time and the date. You know...just in case you didn't know. Right now that big giant sign reads in green letters "April 12th, 2014, 2:41 PM". Like we've already established, there are a lot of businesses on this road. In fact there's also a tuxedo store, a costume shop, a Verizon store, a rehab center, an Orthodontist, a Dunham's Sporting Goods...and wait hold on what was that? Oh right, a rehab center.

This particular rehabilitation center sure is a nice one. St. Stephen's Alcohol and Drug Rehabilitation was built from stone, with glass windows surrounding the entire area so all the druggies can have a nice view of all the tuxedo shops and Taco Bells. It is actually a lot bigger than it looks on the outside. It has three levels. A ground floor where all the treatment happens, an upper floor where all the offices are, and then a basement floor where all the patients stay during their rehabilitation time. Ah we are just in time to see the annual meltdown...right on schedule. In the rec room of this rehab center is none other than the Rehab center's favorite patient (that's sarcasm), Dave Sullivan. He is wearing white scrubs with rubber shoes. Dave is screaming nonsense from the top of his lungs.

"I will kill all of you! You think you know me...you don't. You can't help me...none of you can." He is currently trying to be contained by several large rehab center employees, but Sullivan keeps evading them. One lunges towards Sullivan, but he ducks out of the way, and the large guard comically smashes into a coffee table. Sullivan then grabs a broken wooden leg from the table, and starts swinging at the air. The guards back off, as Sullivan continues to yell.

"Stay back! I'm crazy...you people know that. You move any closer and I'll shove this thing up your asshole!" Sullivan than whips the leg into the crowd of guards, as they all duck to the floor. He then picks up the old box TV that was sitting there, and whips it at the wall. The tv shatters, and the wall takes some damage too, now sporting a huge hole in the plaster. The guards have finally had enough playing around, as they go after Sullivan and take him down. It takes four to do it, as they subdue the former wrestler and lock him in his room.

Later that night we again see the outside of the rehab center. With those big glass windows which reflect the light from all the stores and shops across the road. When out of nowhere we hear a large crash. A chair comes flying right through one of those windows, and the whole thing shatters. That's when we see none other than Dave Sullivan climbing out the window. He starts sprinting as fast as he can down the street. Minutes later we see the same group of large guards come out the front doors of the center, frantically looking around for Sullivan. "I think he went that way" one of them says. as the guards decide to split up into two groups of three. We pan now back to Sullivan who is running through the woods at full speed. Just then he comes across some train tracks, and conveniently enough guess what sound can heard in the distance? That's right the sound of a train, and what are the chances it's a fright train. Sullivan hides in the brush, and as the train goes by he jumps onto an empty car. Three guards eventually end up making it to the train tracks, but the train is already long gone, and so is Sullivan.

No we are in a dark hotel room, and the calendar hanging on the wall says the date is July 8th. The funny thing about hotel rooms is they are always so basic. Always the same. Yeah some are bigger and cleaner than others. Yet the walls seem to always be the same design. Same with the curtains, and the bedspread, and the pictures on the wall. Sometimes you get a bigger TV, maybe an extra table or chair, but in the long run it's always the same, and this room is no different. Yet we really can't tell right now because the entire room is covered in darkness. The only light is coming from the alarm clock on the north side of the room, the one that reads "4:52 AM" in bright neon letters...or numbers actually. All of a sounded we hear some moans. Moans that sound like a certain Dave Sullivan, and don't ask us how we know what Dave Sullivan's moans sound like. "What the...who the hell is in here? Who's talking?" Uh...nobody. "What the fuck do you mean nobody? I can hear you!" Just go back to sleep Dave. "NO I will not. You're in my hotel room!". Dave then reaches over and pulls a cord leading up to a dirty lamp, and all of a sudden the room is overwhelmed in light. "Are you...are you narrating my life? Who are you?" The question we are all asking ourselves now is how far has Dave gone over the edge. Everyone knows he went over the edge long long ago, but has he stopped falling? Is there a rock bottom to even hit? Has Dave gone absolutely crazy? Even he is thinking that to himself right now. "Hey fuck you, buddy! I'm going to kick your ass". Why don't you go ahead and try it you little pussy? Out of nowhere Dave jumps up out of bed, and comes running towards me at fu-, oh shit! Mhmrp! Ow, ow...oh my god that hurts. Blood is now pouring out of my mouth as I try to gasp for air, ow! Dave has gone absolutely crazy! What a psch-....

Dave Sullivan: Take that you son of a bitch. I'm not crazy! I'm not...I don't know who the hell you think you are. Narrating my life and shit. You don't even have that great a voice. Like...it'd be one thing if Morgan Freeman or James Earl Jones, or some other well respected black man was in here narrating shit. But it's not! It's you!

Narrator: *groans* You moron...I am Morgan Freeman.

*Dave puts on his glasses*

Dave: Oh shit! Morgan Freeman! It's you! What are you doing here?

Morgan Freeman: Well, you see sometimes I get bored. So for fun I like to pick a random person, study them, and then narrate their life for awhile.

Dave: Really?

Morgan Freeman: No. Actually I'm just a figment of your imagination. Seriously, you need to check yourself into a psych ward or something. Why would I be narrating your life for fun?

Dave: I don't know. You just have a really convincing voice.

Morgan Freeman: Yes, I get that a lot. Unfortunately for that voice however, it's going to be stuck here for a long time. Because I do not think you're going to be taking your crazy pills anytime soon.

Dave: You shut your goddamn face, Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman: You can't make me!

Dave: Yes I can. You're in my mind, remember?

Morgan Freeman: Oh yeah, shit. I'll just uh...go back to narrating.

Dave finally takes his attention off of me. And begins to start pacing around his hotel room. He's still talking, but not to me. In fact I don't know who he's talking to. It's almost as if he has some sort of audience, but nobody is here. Man this guy is nuts.

Dave: Good. I've got more important matters to deal with. Like that son of a bitch Mac Michaud, and that other loser he's partnered with. At least me and The Fog or whatever his name is will be a competent team. I mean usually they make the fight a little more balanced. Put one strong guy and one weak guy vs another strong guy and another weak guy. But instead they put two strong guys, against two weak guys. The weak guys being Michaud and Danny Toner of course. I mean unless...unless management is calling The Mist a weak guy. And that's just insulting. I mean I know the guy is still a little new and everything, but I've seen him wrestler. He's not half bad, but he's not half good either. Wait can that work? I was never good with math. I'm just saying Mac Michaud and Daniel Toner have a pretty rough road ahead of them this week. They're going up against the champ, and the former champ. And I don't want to hear all Michaud's bullshit about how he was the TV Dinner champ or whatever for so many months and for so many times. The guy had no competition whatsoever.

So let me get into Mr. Michaud. How he comes crawling back to the FWA. I guess his other career options never panned out now did they? He must have failed at that just like he failed as a wrestler. Just like he failed at everything else. Just like he failed to "crush me" last week in our match. Sorry, but I don't consider an automatic DQ win a victory. If anything, I was the one who came out on top last week. I kicked the freaking shit out of Mac Michaud, and the referee had to pull me off of him before Mac started to cry. Well this week I'm going to make sure I don't get pulled off. I'm going to make sure I can get as many punches as I want onto that stupid ugly face while my partner The Mist holds him down. You see unlike you, and unlike printer toner, I don't care if I win or lose. I've already said it before, and I'm going to say it once again. I'm not here to win titles, or win matches, or sell merchandise, or make friends, or sign autographs, or any of that stupid shit. I'm not here for redemption. I'm not even here for the low-card paycheck Devin Golden gives me every month. Hell, I don't even know why I'm here...but what I do know is while I'm here doing whatever it is I'm supposed to do, I'm going to make sure I get at least some enjoyment out of it. And by that I mean it's no holds barred for me out there. This week, and every other week. You see it's like when a football team is down by six, there's no timeouts, and there's less than a minute and a half left in the game. They don't punt the football on fourth down. No, no. They go for it. And if they make it, and end up with another fourth down, they go for it there too. Why? Because they have nothing to lose.

That's me. You see while you're still at that point where you're willing to punt the football on fourth down...I'm not, and that's where I have the advantage. Add in the fact that I'm a fucking psychopath that might end up going Mike Tyson on your stupid Canadian ears...then well, well I would be scared if I were you.

And with that it seems as if Dave has finished his rant. He goes over to his dirty motel bed, and turns off the lamp he turned on earlier. He will now attempt to fall asleep. Now I don't want to speak too soon because this promo is not over, but I'm honestly impressed that Dave managed to make it through without killing somebody this time. I thought that was his gimmick? Then again I guess he did beat the crap out of me. That counts I suppose. I don't think he killed anyone in the last promo either. I know he beat up that Canadian guy with the hockey stick, but I don't think he died. I wonder what hockey sticks are made out of? Are they all made out of wood, or are some of them made out of plastic? Are there regulation hockey sticks that the NHL uses? If Canadians are supposed to be so polite, why are there so many fights in hockey? And why is there a picture of Nelson Mandella at the top of thi-

Dave: Shut up, Freeman! I'm trying to sleep. Goddamn!

Sorry, Dave. I'll be quiet now.

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

The Last Sermon

The Sermon on Kirk’s Rocks

Fear My Words And Know My Name
    The Time Has Come For A Gryphon To Change The Game
    A Snake Will Be Devoured Before A King Falls
    A Gryphon Will Rise To Answer The Desperate Calls
    This Week A Nation Will Celebrate Its Birth
    Next Week, You Will Witness A King’s Death

The world just keeps spinning and moving along and now it is time for “Living Mythology” to do the same. It is almost time for Jason to have the biggest match of his career against Ryan Hall at Red, White, and Bruised. We are just one week away from the big show and for the past couple of weeks, the tension has been been building between two of FWA’s most marquee superstars. June has been filled with sneak attack after sneak attack. Hall and Gryphon have cost each other very important matches, and they have spilled each others blood. It has taken a large security force to stop these two men from beating the hell out of each other before the show of all shows. Before the Pay-Per-View, both Jason Gryphon and Ryan Hall demanded a match with the establishment that would prepare them for a match against each other. They both wanted the chance to beat someone that is on the same level as their challenger at Red, White, and Bruised. This week, Gabrielle has been chosen to be challenger for Ryan Hall and Stu St. Clair has been picked to be the challenger for Jason Gryphon. Gryphon could not have asked for a more impressive challenger. He is one of the most decorated superstars in the companies history and is a former World Champion. That is everything that Gryphon wants to be and everything that Ryan Hall has been in the past. This is one challenge that the former North American Champion will rise up to on Fight Night. He needs the momentum going into his match with “The Last King.” Jason has stood tall against him on numerous occasions but a win over Stu would do a lot to shut up the doubters and the cynics that think “Living Mythology” is in over his head. Now is not the time for doubt though, it is time to decide the future of, not just for his pro wrestling career, but of his life.

It is a beautiful day in sunny Califorina and the heat from the desert seems to have the ability of melting an egg on a rock. A convoy of cars, trucks, and RV’s begin to fill up the space next to this brilliant rock formation called Vasquez Rocks. These rocks has been featured in many Hollywood productions but now it will become an important part of world history as the followers of Gryphonism begin to surround it and get out of their cars to look at the amazing rocks with their own two eyes. They all begin to “Ohhhh” and “Ahhhh” as they walk around. They have all been called to this point for a special reason but none of them know why. Jason Gryphon has not been back to his Carolina compound since facing off against Daniel Toner last week on Fight Night. He went straight to California to plan whatever it is that this meeting has been planned for. Several of his followers begins to look around for Jason, calling out his name, and wanting to see him. They soon realize that he is not there and some of them begin to moan about the hassle about coming all the way to California from North Carolina while others begins to defend Jason as their leader. Suddenly, a young child of 8 or 9 points up into the sky as he sees something making its way down from the heavens. After a few mintues in free fall, It is revealed to be a man in a wearing a white and black gliding wing suit. He slowly makes his way down to the rocks and gliding down toward the audience of people. He finally lands a few short feet away from them and slowly takes off the suit and the helmet he was wearing. The long following locks of Jason’s hair are revealed and the crowd eurpts in thunderous applause.

Jason Gryphon:
    Everyone knows that I love to make an entrance!

The crowd laughs heartily with Jason and he kicks the wing suit and helment to the side and he makes his way up onto the rock formation. His Gryphon’s sitting down in the hot sand and waiting for him to speak to them as he has done for the past two months. Jason finally makes his way out onto the edge of the rock and begins to speak once again.

Jason Gryphon:
    You have proven that you have what it takes to be called Gryphon’s. Over the past few months you have made the compound in North Carolina feel like a home and that is why I am saddened about what I have to say. Although I am so glad that all of you have made the trek out of the West Coast but I am sad to say that today is going to be our last day together as a group.

Suddenly, a great shock comes over the crowd as Jason tells them that this is their last day together. They all begin to huddle together in a bundle of fear. Every man, woman, and child with their feet on the desert sand now has a confused and worried look on their faces. One man is brave enough to step forward and ask Jason the question that everyone is wondering.

Follower #1:
    This cannot be! How could you do this to us Jason! We have done everything that you have asked us to do! Why are you abandoning us Jason? Aren’t you pleased with the work that we have done? We have sacrificed so much just to be with you. Why leave us now?

Jason looks down at the man that has stepped forward and looks him dead in the eyes as a father looking at his upset child. He quietly reassures the man who was brave enough to speak up over the new plan for the Gryphons.

Jason Gryphon:
    I am not abandoning you my son. Everything that you have sacrificed as led to this moment. The past two months on the compound has mearly been training you for this moment. I have taught you how to live a self sustaining lifestyles and I have giving you the message of the Gryphon to get your through the good times and the bad. If we truly want the message that we have put our souls into to mean anything in this world, we need to make sure that the words of the Gryphon are spread to the four corners of the Earth. It was a little over two thousand years ago when a man name Jesus Christ was born and his message quickly filled the globe. Just as Jesus Christ told his apostles to spread his word, I cannot ask you to do any less than that. I have a great deal more than just 12 men willing to put their lives on the line to spread the our beliefs. I need you to take the message of the hybrid savior to the biggest and brightest of cities and to the darkest and dankest jungles. All of you will be responsible for making the power of the Gryphon the greatest religion that the world has ever known. He is the one that brought us together in the first place and now, because of him, we need to be seperated as we are each asked to fulfill our own destiny’s. It is going to be up to you to make sure that the power of the Gryphon continues to grow through traveling all over the planet to spread the word. It is my destiny to make sure that the people of this planet can see the power of the eagle and lion as I used it in the ring week after week on Fight Night. In one weeks time, I will put the power of the Gryphon to its ultimate test when I step into the ring with Ryan Hall at Red, White, and Bruised.

The crowd in attendance nod in agreement as Jason tells then what they must do now that they will no longer be together on the farm week after week. When Ryan Hall’s name is brought up, they all sound a loud collective boo. Their hated of the man that Gryphon has come to despise over the past few months as only grown in the people that Jason has the power to influence.

Jason Gryphon:
    We all saw how foolish the “Devil” King truly is this week on Fight Night and it was so pathetic that I just had to laugh. Just when I was about to put away Danny Toner after beating the foolish child to a pulp, Ryan Hall decides that it would be the perfect time to attack me and nailed me with an Inferno Cutter. That little attack of his may have cut me down for a moment but it gave me a victory against Toner. Ryan Hall makes it a habit of beating down the weak to make himself look strong. Not only did he attack a defenseless Danny Toner after I had him dead to rights but he also attacked a referee. That man has a wife and child that he has to support but did Ryan Hall think of that before he laid waste to him? No, he did not. The only thing that Hall can think of right now is getting his hands on me and to tell all of you the truth, I love it! I love that I am the one that has turned Hall into a madman because he has done more than enough to deserve all of the voices of doubt that I put into his head. He promised me the world and took it away, he cost me not only the X-Division Championship but also the North American Championship, and he has brutally attacked me without provocation only numerous occasions. The time has almost dawned for us my Gryphon. In just one week’s time it will be time for us to get our ultimate revenge against “The Last King” for the sins that he has not only committed against me but against all of our kind. If we want to truly be successful in our match with that fool then we must continue to act smart. During this stage in the game we cannot afford to make any foolish mistakes as Ryan did. Our intelligence is our greatest weapon!

Jason points to his skull and the rest of his Gryphon’s do the same. All of them have learned over the past two months that their intelligence is key to their salvation and Jason is merely affirming that as he speaks about Hall. Jason believes in his heart of hearts that it is the people who uses their brains in our society that will one day rule it.

Jason Gryphon:
    No place was our intelligence more in tact than it was on Fight Night last week. We showed the entire world what the brain of a Gryphon is capable of when Hall faced off against the theif Drew Stevenson. It proved that Human beings are foolish creatures that would rather fight than use their brains. It does not matter that Ryan Hall is a multi-time World Champion and a FWA Hall of Famer, the only thing that truly matters is that he is a only human. He would rather fight against a force that he has no control over than to do the intelligent thing and run. Last Friday, I showed everyone just how smart I can be when my back has been pushed against the wall. Drew Stevenson and Ryan Hall were beating the hell out of each other and I loved every minute it. Watching the match featuring the man that stole my North American Championship and the man that helped him do it was truly a great moment for me. When I grew tried of their little pissing contest, I decided to make my move and strike while the iron was hot. Everyone assumed that when I came out that I was going to get straight for Ryan Hall but you know what they say about when you assume something. I went out there for one reason and it was to make that bastard Hall pay for what he did to me earlier in the evening. The only way that you can truly hurt a man like Ryan Hall is to make him lose matches. I was looking him dead in the eyes before I turned around and nailed Drew Stevenson with a “Lion’s Lariat”. The look of pain on his face when the referee said that Drew had beaten him by disqualification was just heavenly to me. That is how I outsmarted Hall last week, I made him lose. You see, you can punch him, you can kick him, and you can even hit him with various finishers but the only way you can cause that look is to make Hall lose. That pained expression will be seen again after I pin Ryan Hall at Red, White, and Bruised. That brings me to this week’s match where I am scheduled to face off against another multi-time World Champion…

Before Jason can say the name of his challenger this week on Fight Night, a rattle is heard from behind him. Jason turns around and sees a Western Diamond-backed Rattlesnake ready to strike him. The snake makes his move and bites Jason’s boot and his hangs get caught up in the laces. Jason reaches down and grabs the deadly creature by his neck and pulls it up for the crowd to see.

Jason Gryphon:
    Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Snake have a long history in our civilization or being the harbingers of evil. It was the in the Bible where the Devil took the form of a Snake and convinced Eve to bite apple. These vile and disgusting creatures represent the begins of all evil but now for the first time ever, a Snake comes face to face with a Gryphon. The venom and poison that that lies beneath their fangs canon stop something as majestic as the hybrid beast! Stu. St. Clair will not stop me this week on Fight Night. I am going to go through him like a hot knife through butter.

Jason turns the snake to face him and looks the scaley beat square in its eyes as he continues to talk to his followers that are standing below him on the sands below the rock.

Jason Gryphon:
    This week for the first time ever I am going one on one with a Stu St. Clair. There was a time he was considered to be the greatest FWA World Champion of all time. He is four time World Champion, a 6 time for Tag Team Champion, and a former North American Champion. He has done everything that there is to do in this business. He is the perfect person to test me before I go one on one with Ryan Hall. Stu and Hall are so much alike that he is scary. Both are extremely good at what they do in the ring, they have stood the test of time, and you don’t have to like them but you are forced to respect them. The only thing that cannot be said about Stu is the fact that he has never gone up against a Gryphon. That will all change this week when he meet in the ring and take each other to the limit. If he thinks I am not going to go at him with everyone that that I’ve got, to save my best for Hall, then he is sadly mistaken. I am going to give St. Clair my absolute best and I would expect nothing less than him. Stu, Hall, Gabrielle, and I are in some sort of swinger’s trade this week where we are facing off against each other’s opponents. We have three former World Champions and myself. I have scraped and clawed by way to the position that I am in now and I am just going to continue to get better. Gabrielle and myself have had a friendly relationship over the past couple of months so I am going to do the Caramel Goddess a favor this Friday. I am going to take out all of my frustrations of being overlooked by the establishment and all of my frustration over this ugly business with Hall out of Stu. After I am done with him, he might not make it to Fight Night. You see, when I said Ryan Hall and Stu St. Clair are some much alike, there is one thing that I left out. They are two washed up has been that have been clinging to their former glory like a miser than hold onto a dollar into George Washington’s head bleeds. Stu is just another foolish creature that plans to attack me without think, just like where he got his nickname. Allow me to show all of my Gryphons what I am going to do to “The Snake” on Fight Night by using this Snake as an example.

Jason grabs the tail in the end snake and with every bit of strength that he can muster, he pulls the snake in two, its entrails spilling out at his feet, and tosses the pieces off of the rocks and down to his Gryphon’s. Several of his followers quickly grab up the broken pieces of snake as a sort of souvenir.

Jason Gryphon:
    Stu St. Clair is a low as the animal that bears his name and unfortunately for him, Gryphon’s eat snakes for breakfast! On Fight Night, I am going to rip St. Clair to pieces and I am going to devour his legacy. There won’t be anything left for Gabrielle to beat at Red, White, and Bruised. There was a time where facing Stu would strike fear in the hearts of any FWA Superstar but those days are long gone. It has been years since “The Snake” has been feared by anyone in the back and ever since I have been here, I have only seen him use other people to win championship gold. How long has it been since St. Clair held a title on his own? How long has it been since he has been a World Champion? I am sadly facing a man whose career is one the decline while mine is just getting ready to reach it’s peak. It is a sad day when a former multi-time World Champion must use others in order to make themselves big but these are the days in which we live. Stu has been coasting on the talent of Ashley O’Ryan for years and when Ash finally felt that it was time to move, Stu panicked because he knew that he did not have anything left in the tank for himself. Ashley wants to move on with his life and has found a woman that he truly cares about to move on with. This should be a time of great celebration for him but instead Ashley is being dragged down by Stu having a case of the Green Eyed Monster. You have to wonder what Stu is truly jealous about in this whole situation. Usually when there is a dispute about a woman in a triangle it is the two men facing off in the ring against each other. That is not that case with Stu. He is jealous that Gabrielle is trying to take Ashley away from him. Now I am not one to spread rumors about a men being jealous of a woman but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to put two and two together. There is nothing to be ashamed of in this day and age plus The Gryphon is accepting of people of all race, class, relgion, and…sexual orientation. When it comes to facing “Living Mythology” in the ring, it does not matter to me if you are Gay, Straight, Transexual, or a Unic. If you are standing in my way of victory, you will not be standing for long!

The crowd loudly cheers for Jason as he looks down at them and speaks in a glorious tones, talking about his upcoming match with Stu on Fight Night this week. Jason’s wise words are beginning to work the crowd into a frenzy.

Jason Gryphon:
    For the longest time people like Stu St. Clair and Ryan Hall have been in control of the FWA. They have been doing whatever the hell that they feel like with no one willing to stand up and fight them for control. Their days are finally coming to an end thanks to being like me. The youth movement is in full effect in FWA and it is time people like Hall and St. Clair to go the way of the dinosaurs that they are. I am honored to be a part of their eventual downfall. I am going to take Stu to the limit this week on Fight Night and I am going to break him. I will show everyone that I have what it takes to be the face of this company. You know no idea how much is pains me that no one other than all of my Gryphon’s believe that I am not just the future of this company, I am its present. I am the one that defeated Ryan Hall to end his impressive World Championship reign and I am the one that put the first dent into Shane McClean’s championship era when I pinned him in the middle of the ring. After everything that I am done, am I the one facing Shane for the World Championship on Sunday? No! Am I the one people are talking about as the future of the company? No! They speak about PAJ or Rondo when they talk about the future and my voice falls of deaf ears. Do not fret however my Gryphon’s, the time will come when I am standing tall in the middle of the ring with the World Championship in my hand and it will happen sooner than you think. This week is not only about proving to everyone else in the locker room that I am the person that his company should put their faith in but it is about proving it to myself. My match with Ryan Hall is 6 months in the making and it is about show the world how I am truly capable of. I shall end our last sermon together by quoting a super man, “I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die… What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am!"

The crowd in attendance unleashes a round of thunderous applause and cheers as Jason Gryphon finishes up his sermon with quote that brings his followers to his feet. Jason begins to make his out down off of the rocks and down toward the crowd, who quickly dash over to him. A group of the larger men lift Jason up on in their arms and crowd surf him around the rock formation as the sun beats down on them all. The day has come for them to go their separate way but they all finally know what it means to BE A GRYPHON.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

A large tree signified a fruitful life, it signified one of age, one of wisdom and it showed that a long and prosperous life had in fact been achieved.

As the cameras open up outside on this very beautiful day, we see a large tree, one that bears a lot of fruit and a lot of wisdom if only you could see what the tree has seen throughout its life. Sitting underneath the tree was the North American Champion, Drew Stevenson and next to him was the best manager in the world, Mr. Sterling who had the North American championship draped over his right shoulder. As Stevenson has a very arrogant smile running along his face, it does not take him very long to begin speaking as he has quite a bit to say regarding his opponents in the upcoming match.

Drew,
    "Opportunity, that is something that the two of you are getting on Fight Night this week. Do you see this?"

Pointing at the North American championship which rests upon Mr. Sterling's shoulder, Stevenson keeps his eyes focused on the camera as he continues to speak.

Drew,
    "This is the North American championship; this is exactly what to two of you are hoping to take away from me. Now everybody knows that this is not a championship match, but everybody knows that if either of you can beat me-that would put you in contention to face me and that simply cannot and will not happen."

Shaking his head, he sits under the tree taking in deep breaths to keep calm, cool and very collected.

Drew,
    "You see boys, I know that the two of you are new here and I know that the two of you want nothing more than to beat me in your debut matches but I can tell you now, that if Gabrielle Montgomery or Ryan Hall couldn't get the job done then there's no way in hell that the two of you are going to get the job done either. Around here? I am the tree of life, I am the knowledge, I am the wisdom and I am the measuring stick to which all are compared around here. When the two of you step into that ring against me? You will understand just what the FWA is all about and you will find out first hand just why I am the absolute best that this company has the offer."

Taking a moment to pause, he lets his thoughts gather as he then continues to speak.

Drew,
    "Shinigami Jones? Let me guess, you are the "death God" correct? I bet you are relatively surprised that I knew what Shinigami meant but don't be surprised because I have done my share of wrestling in Japan and to be quite honest with you; I am revered as a national hero around those parts. Now what I find to be very interesting is that the death God is going up against the tree of life here in the FWA, and let me tell you firsthand that there is absolutely no way that you are walking out of that ring with your hand raised as the winner. You can be the Grim Reaper all you want and you can come looking for me but rest assured that you will not like what you are seeking. I am the North American Champion for a reason and that is because I run through every single person that is put in my path like cancer and you can pretty much bet your ass that when you step into that ring against me? I will run through you, I will beat you down physically, mentally and emotionally and I will leave you as nothing more than a cesspool. So you bring your Grim Reaper ass to that ring and I will implant my foot so far into your skull that everybody will then start calling me the new Shinigami because this match will either make or break your career and if a win is what you're counting on then it will break your career because I am walking out as the winner and there is nothing that you can do to stop me."

Pausing momentarily, it was only a matter of minutes before he started speaking again.

Drew,
    "LeBron Carter, just like Jones you are also looking for the opportunity at putting your name into the record books and I can respect that but that doesn't mean that you are going to walk out of that ring on your own accord. It's just unfortunate for you that I was picked as your opponent because the FWA ensured that you stood no chance of winning the very moment that you saw your name across from mine. Call it arrogance, call it confidence, hell, call it whatever you want because at the end of the day it really doesn't matter because what is going to happen is I'm going to look at the two of you, I'm going to take my boot and I'm going to strike it right across the left side of your face and as I am walking out of that ring is the winner? You can bet your ass that I'm going to walk on top of you in order to exit that ring."

Smiling arrogantly, he rubs his hands together looking ready for the upcoming war.

Drew,
    "Bones have been broken, blood has been shed and with every single fallen body that creates a mountain to the top-you can bet your ass that I will be there and the two of you will be nothing more than bodies on my way to the top."

Still smiling, he remains seated under the large tree.

Drew,
    "Love it? Hate it? It really doesn't matter because all that matters is yours truly running through the two of you and I will be doing just that."

Fade to black.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

Snap, Crackle & Pop

~Snap, Crackle & Pop~

Shane McLean sighs. He is sat in the backseat of a car, and his friends Bobby Thunder and Shawn Docherty are looking back at him from the front seats, perhaps some concern on their faces. He does look a little strained perhaps, dark bags under his eyes and his hair perhaps not quite shining as much as normal. He looks up at them and meets their eyes, looking from one to the other.

Shane McLean:
    "What?"

Shawn and Bobby glance at each other, and Shawn speaks softly.

Shawn Docherty:
    "Well, you just found out your grandmother has died, are you sure you wanna be here tonight? They'll understand if they need to reshuffle the main event."

Shane McLean:
    "I'm the World Champion. And besides, when was the last time I wrestled? I can't take any more time off."

Shawn Docherty:
    "Exactly, you're the World Champion. They didn't want you competing hurt and they certainly won't want you competing with that hanging over you tonight."

Shane McLean:
    "Me not lacing a pair of boots isn't going to bring anyone back Shawn."

Shawn's mouth gapes in shock and Thunder frowns, but Shane seems a bit robotic.

Shane McLean:
    "Look, I couldn't do anything right now anyway. Once the show is over I'll sort a flight out, but in the meantime I'm stuck here so I may as well get out there and do my thing."

Bobby Thunder:
    "Yo' thing is you in there with ya' mind all ova' the place, a bust up knee, three opponents across the ring from you, and two enemies wit' yo' back!"

Shane smiles at Thunder.

Shane McLean:
    "So I'm in a sucky situation? So I'm a little banged up? And my back is getting watched by people who may lodge a knife in there?"

Shawn Docherty:
    "One already has before..."

Shane McLean:
    "Okay, but basically, everything points to it not being a good night for me right? That happens all the time to me, and know what I have to show for it? Six Championship reigns. If I can't handle the bad nights, I wouldn't have gotten the good nights. I wouldn't be the FWA World Champion. Tonight? Yeah it could well be a bad night, but that might be an omen there's a good one coming soon."

Bobby Thunder:
    "Or, it may leave you as such a mess that yo' ass in for the worst night at Red, White & Bruised."

Shane McLean:
    "Bobert, I'm always a mess, if I woke up pain free and clear headed I'd probably shit my pants and have a heart attack. And you know I'd expect one of you to clean me up."

Shane smiles widely at them, but his dull eyes are not matching his glistening teeth.

Bobby Thunder:
    "Then you be goin' in the soil pre-soiled."

Shawn glares at Bobby, who realizes his ill-timing in the circumstances. Shane however doesn't react, and a second later lets out a slow chuckle. Shawn is now staring him out, certain there's something going on, and speaks slowly whilst trying to read his accomplished friend's face.

Shawn Docherty:
    "You'd better be thinking straight here, the only thing you can trust out there is your opponents. At least you know they're going to kick your arse."

Shane smirks slowly.

Shane McLean:
    "Oh they could definitely serve me my own battered arse with a side of chips, I'm not doubting Wolf, Thunder or Wolf, but-"

Shawn Docherty:
    "Lucian."

Shane McLean:
    "What?"

Shawn Docherty:
    "Lucian. You're facing Lucian, you said Wolf twice..."

Shane McLean:
    "Right. I'm not doubting them, but I'm fairly certain there is an much chance of this little family fued erupting as there is in my own corner. Patch and Rondo aren't going to be plotting together anyway, it's just going to be a case of whatever haooens, happens. It's the FWA, things can always go a bit crazy."

Bobby Thunder:
    "Yeah, not like the two were a team together to reach their own individual goals in the past? Not like they two have pulled out all the stops to get one ova' you before huh?"

Shane opens his mouth to reply, but doesn't. Instead, a small droplet of drool falls from his mouth, and suddenly a lightbulb goes off in Shawn's head.

Shawn Docherty:
    "You're high!"

Thunder dawns on to it also, and Shane shakes his head.

Shane McLean:
    "No, just a wee something to take the edge off a little, that's all."

Shawn Docherty:
    "You've been popping pain pills! You know what they do to you!"

Next to Shane, we suddenly see a figure is sat now. It's the familiar vision of the slightly younger McLean, dressed in black: The Unholy Shane. He seems bored by the proceedings, mildly staring out the window behind the car and mutters to the real Shane.

Shane McLean:
    "Isn't that the merch' truck now?"

Bobby Thunder:
    "Look Shane, we don't want you doing nothin' stupid bro'."

Shane McLean:
    "Right, right..."

Shane opens his door as Unholy Shane starts to grin evilly. Docherty and Thunder cannot see him, instead exchanging a worried look and then they too exit the car. Shane is stood in the middle of the road, blocking the FWA merchandise truck from entering the car park. The truck sounds its horn, and Shane reaches into his waistband of his jeans.

Shawn Docherty:
    "Oh God!"

Bobby Thunder:
    "Dude!"

Shane McLean points the handgun at the merchandise truck, a grin crawling up his face. Unholy Shane leans out the car, and mischievously taunts Shane.

Shane McLean:
    "Do it!"

~~~
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

"Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.'"

I was trapped within my own body

I had a first person view of the scene before me, but no control. I could see the wooden block before me, the cleaver with dry blood caked on the large, sharp blade. I could see my left hand take the handle of the weapon up, I could feel the smooth surface along my skin, but I could not move it any more than I can move the moon. My body shifted as my right hand, my red hand, was placed on the block, like a man kneeling before the headsman for his execution. And then, the headsman spoke to me; no, he spoke within me.

“You brought this upon yourself.”

And I laughed a low, sickening laugh, as the irony washed over me; I did bring this upon myself, because it was by my own hand that I lost the other. And then I knew nothing but agony as the blade came swinging down, a guillotine in my eyes, severing my identity from my body. Blood splashed into my eyes; I saw only red.

And then black, as I lost consciousness . . .

No . . . no, silence was replaced by the incessant beeping of a heart monitor. I open my eyes and find myself not in the dark room, but in the brightly illuminated operating room. A swarm of doctors and nurses moved around me, their pestilent hands moving about him. Yet it was not theirs that I focus my eyes on; it is my own hand, siting atop a bucket of ice, ice that glistened red beneath the light. Now, as I was coming to, I could feel their hands, their instruments of pain and despair, groping in my wound. He could hear their frantic voices as they "tried to restore me." I open my mouth wide to scream, but no noise comes out.

They notice my coherency and one scrambles to induce the darkness once more. One of the doctor ensures me everything will be alright, but I hear only the voice in my head, laughing as I return to his domain.

"You will never be the same. . ."

The laughing is the last thing he hears as the darkness engulfs him once again.

Another false alarm . . . I open my eyes again and the hospital was gone, replaced by the stark walls of a restroom. I was hidden away from the world in the farthest stall from the door, my legs drawn up to my chest in a fetal position of sorts. Cradled in my lap; the .44 magnum was heavy, weighing on my mind. I knew with one shot, it could do far worse than that dreaded knife. Take my identity, take my fucking life.

The whispers were loud in my head at this point, urging me to do it. I ignored them, drawing ever closer within myself. I always hated that feeling, as the whispers intensified, of remembrance that that never worked, for the voices had already gotten there before me. My hand moves the gun closer to my head, presses the barrel to my skull; it was cold to my temple, a soothing cold after the hot hell I had been through recently. One twitch of the finger and it could be all over.

The voice laughs as it forces the gun away. "You aren't getting away that easy. Just put it away and maybe one day I'll let you use it. And I'm tired with you, that is."

My feet unwrap beneath me, bearing my weight as I rise to my feet. I turn to face the toilet, the urge to vomit bubbling within me. But my body hadn't come for that, nor had it come from release. It had come for suspense, a constant reminder that the end had been near and it had been ripped away by a vile monster. Lifting the lid off the tank of the toilet, I dropped the revolver into it and replaced the lid.

"Now go and face the last thing you have left in this world, the one thing that hates you more than the rest. "

And with that final command, I, exited the stall like a hound who had caught a scent of his salvation. . .

"You know, I always feel like I'm burning when I sit in a place like this."

Visual feed follows, providing viewers with a look into a wide, empty expanse. Not that of the sky, or an open area, but of a wide room with vaulted ceilings and an emptiness that is evident. From the decor on the walls to the red-cushioned pews, nearly one hundred in number in a crescent formation around a single pulpit, viewers can easily discern the location; Wolf, seated alone at the front of the room, was in a church.

The camera angle changes, placing viewers behind Wolf and below him, his focus upon the wooden carving of Christ Jesus on the cross above the pulpit. Jesus' eyes are looking down to the crowd, down to Wolf. From behind, he sighs, and leans forward, disappearing from view for a brief moment.

Wolf: "For years, I touted myself as some satanic weapon of mass destruction, a man whose entire identity was wrapped around a single appendage. It was my life force, the thing that kept me getting back up after I got knocked down. Oh, how I could have. I could've given in when the going got tough, but instead, every fucking time, I got back up and I got better! And the hand . . . the hand was the badge, the symbol that announced these feats to the world. When man saw my hand, they knew they were stepping into the ring with an infinite being, their worst nightmare; when they saw me, they knew they were going to lose . . ."

The camera shifts around the pew to focus on Wolf, who was still leaning forward, cradling his stump against that chest.

Wolf: "But now, I lack that aura, I lack that presence that told stories to the world around me. Jason Gryphon thought I was still lost under that old, pitiful guise, when he accepted my challenge, instead of accepting that I was an escaped convict, fleeing from the prison within my own body. And yet I beat him. Doubt surrounds me. Doubt from those around me, those who should know me better and those who should've learned upon arrival. Doubt from the top of the mountain to the base, from the champions who I have toppled to the wannabes who will never be on my level. There is doubt even within me, ripping at my soul and forcing me to come to last place I thought I ever would. Doubt that weakens my resolve and tarnishes my achievements in life. Here I sit a Grandslam Champion . . . and yet my doubt forces me to ignore the good and focus on the bad. All I can think on is those moments where my doubt overpowered me to the point that I failed. I cannot forget the bludgeoning I took from Whyte Thunder two weeks ago, a man who is one of those ants at the bottom of that mountain, someone who only dreams of doing the things I've done. I cannot forget the feeling of defeat at Back in Business, the night that had tossed me aside like trash, the night I thought I was king and was wrong."

Wolf curls his fist, shaking his head.

Wolf: "And then there was you, PAJ, the man who capitalized on my doubts, on my shortcomings, to force me out of the World title picture. Its been a long time since then, so I wouldn't doubt that your ignorant brain has forgotten. You tied with me, one on one, something that would've been career defining if not for one reason: Jimmy King, I wasn't myself."

Wolf nods.

Wolf: "I overestimated myself. Not underestimated you, PAJ, for if your career after that once-in-a-lifetime win, the obscurity and inadequacy that it is, is of any indication, you still stand within the low estimate I gave you last year."

Wolf grinned to top of his words..

Wolf: "For I, in a rare moment of weakness, allowed you to solidify your claims of being a future champion. I set up your rebirth, Philip A. Jackson. Doubt, weakness . . . they have no business in this business, because they give men like you, men undeserving of their accomplishments, hope. If I, a former World Champion, reveal my weaknesses every once in a while, it warrants your presence within this company, a man of permanent ineptitude and inability. And I say enough is enough to this bullshit."

Wolf slams his stump on the pew, a soft thud dude to the pew cushion there.

Wolf: "When we step into this ring on Fight Night, I'm going to take away any desire or any inclination to stand as champion ever. You caught me in a low last year, PAJ, and you got lucky. But I've gotten better since then, while you've only gotten by. And while I know I'll never live down that embarrassing loss to you, I'll know that you won't get over the physical pain I intend to inflict upon you. When I'm done with you, you won't be prancing around as Philip A. Jackson the next big thing. I will knock you back to PAJ the midcard for life.

If luck is on my side, you may never walk again, either."

Wolf nods.

Wolf: "You've never been able to stop me, Rondo. We have crossed paths in the past and they all ended the same: you on your back looking up at me as I celebrate yet another victory with my hands in the air. You pride yourself on your resiliency, Rondo, pride yourself on all the 'trials and tribulations' you've lived through. That's fine, my friend; boast to the FWA universe about how you've survived mediocre opponents to make yourself a sub-par career in this company. But I will not allow you to stand there and lie to everyone's faces.

Rondo, the tribulations you've faced thus far will never compare to the hell I'll put you through.

I have conquered you in the past, Rondo. I've used you as my stepping stone to the top. And this week will be no different. I don't hide at the sight of adversity. No, I put adversity in a fucking choke hold until it blacks out. Ryan, I won't be putting you into any choke hold this friday. Because I don't see you as a threat. Oh, I have no doubt you'll step into the ring this friday to 'do your best,' the thing you've done for so long and so well.

You're going to lose to me.

Just like you always do.

But come, try your best. Die in the process if you so desire; contrary to common belief, its easy to pry objects out of the hands of corpses. Last star in the sky? No, you are not. I should know because I don't claim to be anything unless I've actually done it. Madman, kidnapper, monster . . . I've been them all.

And right now, I declare myself a winner of this weeks main event.

I know it hasn't happened yet, but if our past is of any consolation, this prediction isn't too far fetched."

Wolf gestures to the scene around him.

Wolf: "And don't think you'll be getting away from my wrath, either, Shane McLean, even though you don't hold a humiliating victory over me. In fact, you don't hold a victory over me at all. Strange really, since you are one of the best in the FWA, unable to win over Wolf when your much weaker partner has already done so . . . and yet I've beaten you already, Shane. I beat you and then I moved on, because by then, you weren't a big deal anymore."

Wolf pauses, letting that sink in.

Wolf: "Shane McLean, the Undisputed FWA World Chamption. You're not the best this company has to offer.

I am.

Wolf rubs his hair, which, while it wasn't the full length he had this time last year, it wasn't a buzzcut any longer.

Wolf: "Sad thing is, Shane, the roles have changed for you and PAJ. Gone are the days where you carried him, where you the man and he your shadow in the matches for North American championship. You didn't earn this title, Shane; PAJ earned it for you. And when you have to rely on PAJ to win your matches . . . well to put it plainly, you're standing in deep shit. And when you walk into Fight Night, that's going to be in the back of your mind. Will PAJ be there to guide me along? Might as well ask yourself will PAJ ever win the World Title; the answer to both these questions is the same."

Wolf rises to his feet suddenly, heading off to the side of the church, with the camera in close pursuit.

Wolf: " The best this company had to offer feared me, Shane, and you should too. Because right here, right now, I intend on killing the biggest legend of them all, a legend that makes you look like a walk in the park.

Not that you won't be, already."

Wolf has come upon the Men's Restroom which he enters quickly. A few long moments pass before he appears again, a .44 magnum in tow. Wolf holds the gun up to his skull.

Wolf: "I said my toughest opponent in life has always been men, and that still holds true. And today, I conquer myself."

The camera suddenly drops, so the viewers wouldn't be subject to his gruesome scene. A second later, the loud pop of the magnum goes off, and then silence. And then a low chuckle.

Wolf: "Pick the damn camera up, it ain't over yet."

Low and behold, there was Wolf still breathing when the camera looked back up. The .44 was aimed forward, past the camera, the barrel still smoking, so the camera traces the shot. Up above the pulpit, Christ Jesus had a new hole, smack dab in his forehead.

Wolf: "I say gone to the fucking doubt, here and forever. I will never be weak again. And I don't need it to be either you, Shane McLean, not you or your wannabe partners. You're a legend no longer in this company, just another notch in my fucking gun."

Wolf blows the smoke off the gun, watching the camera.

"I've erased my own doubt. Come Sunday, I intend on erasing everyone else's as well.."

And with that, the scene fades out.
    Last edited by Wolfs Rain; 07-09-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Soldiers are seen lining a giant concrete bridge over a roaring river with C-4. Some chatter builds up but is quickly hushed as they scurry away. The camera pulls back to show them descend into a thick green forest as unison footsteps could be heard marching in the distance. Lucian Ace is hiding behind a tree that had been knocked down for cover. He watches the army approach through a pair of binoculars. The enemy has on red uniforms and carry their guns over their shoulders.

Lucian Ace: We move forward in a war. This soldier's feet are tired from constant marching. This soldier's head is aching from the constant hunger. This soldier's mind is all but waste as he fights on with battle after battle after battle thinking there is a place of honor in the blood shed of men. This soldier has sacrificed so much for a world he hasn't seen in so long. He doesn't know much about politics or worldly affairs and to be honest him and his brothers in arms are scared and confused...As all armies are.

His fellow soldiers walk up behind him as they prepared the detonation controls and hands it to Ace.

Lucian Ace:
    Tolstoy wrote in War and Peace about the blunders of all people in battle and how the spirit of soldiers is what wins the wars, not the strategies of leaders. He also wrote about how the enemies always appeared to be more together than ourselves, how the lack of perspective in what they had gave them intimidating expressionless faces and how fear and questioning is what caused armies to disintegrate.

The enemy is ordered to stop as the Chief and Commander approaches the front in vehicle with Shane McLean written across a generic flag on the side. He examines his front line in meticulous detail, asking questions about where in his country did they grow up and if they were loyal to Shane McLean and ready to die for the cause.

Lucian Ace: The truth is we don't know the enemy well enough and we know ourselves too well. We look at ourselves and see all the issues and all the reasons why we can't win. We could list every flaw in our plans and every weak link in our squad but when we look across the river at the approaching army, all we see is one cohesive unit of death coming straight for us. We don't think about their starvation or their injured or if they are running low on ammunition. We are thinking about how easy it would be for them to take one shot and end it here and now. We think about how the enemy is not human and how were are just individual men hoping just to get out alive.

The fellow soldiers lean in as they were eager to watch the army cross but also entertained but what is now appearing to be a miscommunication in the ranks. A soldier has apparently said something to displease the commander for he is kicked out of line and is told to march all the way to the back.

Lucian Ace:...But there is one thing we do have that we can't see in them. We have the things we are fighting for, the things that we think are worth dying for. If we didn't, then we wouldn't even be here. Our worries and our fear of death is connected to those things and with that, we can dodge a thousand bullets! With our determination, we can fight an up him battle and take the top! With our dreams we can march along a guarded beach and take back what his been stolen from us.

The enemy soldiers look to each other as they watch the incident unfold. They appear to be irritated with the brashness of the commander but they dare not to act out. All of a sudden a banner for Wolf is seen in the distance and a bunch of barbarians running made can be heard approaching from behind.

Lucian Ace: Even though this soldier has seen death after death, his life still has meaning enough and his soul is alive enough to keep him marching! I am not dead yet, he will repeat over and over in his head as projectiles whiz by and mortars drop from the heavens. Shane McLeans army marches everyday in unison to make us believe we have no chance. Shane McLeans army shouts orders and gives themselves the best equipment to intimidate the observing enemies. Shane McLeans army trains the best soldiers and makes you believe they have Gods working for them but in a world such as this where blood and death is too accepted and televised everywhere, you can be sure of one thing...there is no Gods and if there were, they couldn't give two shits about the lower people fighting over land.

The enemy begins to panic as you can see the soldiers get uneasy about the raving lunatics approaching with only moments until conflict but they stand their ground and wait for the commands of their leader who was so hot headed that he yells at his adjutant to tell the back to turn around and fight the pathetic neanderthals while the front proceeds past the bridge to continue their campaign.

Lucian Ace: And with that...with the loss of faith and a new outlook on reality, this soldier realizes that there is no chosen one. The army of Sparta? Just people. The army of Russia? Just people. The army of Nazi Germany? Just people. The army of Shane McLean, Ryan Rondo and Phillip A. Jackson? Just people. And Just like people, they can make mistakes, they can underestimate the enemies. They underestimate not only my make shift army but also the army of Psycho wolves. We were the last ones they were expected to face. Don't blame them. But just to prove my point. There is no chosen one and as I see it, it is my duty to make sure no one can be that perfection that our enemies constantly seems to portray.

The adjutant gets in the vehicle and pulls a quick turn around to reach the back as the commander points his sword forward and yells CHARGE! The soldiers make their start onto the bridge while Ace's fellow soldiers silently cheer to themselves. Ace puts down the binoculars and holds up the button...

Click...BOOM!

The bridge lights up just as the commander was about to reach the end, sending rubble everywhere as the bridge collapsed down into the water, taking the Shane McLeans army army with it. Lucian Ace stands to his feet and looks at the camera.

Lucian Ace: They aren't invisible. They aren't kings. They might be fighting for a throne but I am fighting for my life and that means to me that everything goes. I will be coming as the Blue Dragon and I will leave earth scortched in my wake. This isn't a Main Event. This is a fucking war to end all wars!

(Cleansed)

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

Status

Saints & Sinners

Lucifer and his demons made their stance known against God and his followers. The rebellion was on, with the dragon in the forefront and Michael the Archangel standing opposed the evil spirits. The "War in Heaven," as the Book of Revelations points out, had begun.

And like all things that begin, it ended.

Like flies hitting an electric current, the rebelling angels fell from the heavenly skies and down to earth one by one as the almighty God, his archangel Michael and his followers stood in triumph. Lucifer and the one-third of the previous spirit beings presiding in heaven were banished for all eternity to the depths of earth and hell.

There are many theories for the war's reason. Some believe it is a refusal to bow down to the creation of man. Others believe it's a refusal to accept and worship the Lord's son, the Messiah and Holy Trinity. And another group holds stance it is the gradual distancing of God through the evolution of free will.

Within all theories, one thing stays true: It is the Devil's pride that ultimately led to his rebellion, and thus his failure and downfall. It was his wrongful belief he was above — or at least equal to — God himself, and his surrounding of people supporting that belief.

The Devil has been cast throughout history as an antagonist, as someone who lurks in the shadows and tries to steer mankind down a sinful path, one filled with lust and pride and greed and all the other characteristics encompassing the original rebellion. Through the act of subtleness, the Devil believes the war is not finished. He believes there is still a fight to be won, through mankind's imperfect ways, and all of literature has created this vision of a shadow dragon lurking in the dark, promising false hope and rewards only to capture your soul within the fire-filled pits of hell for all eternity.

We all believe the Devil to be a foul creature, one that doesn't speak a virtuous breath even in his sleep.

Yet, we live in a dreadful time where people are more likely to cheer the Devil than boo him. What if humans watched the lightning bolts through the clouds, had a clear vision of heaven's battle, and witnessed the bad defeated by the good? What would their reaction be? Would they cheer on God and his pure angels, or would they cheer the Devil and the dragon's own henchmen?

It isn't a difficult question to answer, is it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amid the foul stench of nearly 300 sweaty Fantasy Wrestling Alliance fans, one walks alone. His maroon face paint meshes well with the plentiful characters and imitators within this packed room. As the FWA makes its course through the small cities and arenas, filling venues with weekly house shows, hundreds file out the Dallas, Texas arena with American pride in their hearts and stars and stripes in their eyes.

Ashley 'O Ryan, Gabrielle Montgomery, Ryan Rondo, Shane McLean, Jason Gryphon and WOLF stood tall at the end of the night. Whyte Thunder was sent running first, followed by Stu St. Clair, Ryan Hall, Lucian W. Ace and PAJ.

It was a wonderful night as the FWA celebrated the Fourth of July in style, with many of its most loyal fans.

Within this sea of fans, many wearing "WOLF" T-shirts and others supporting Ryan Rondo and Shane McLean, a few held their ground as Phillip A. Jackson, Ryan Hall, Stu St. Clair and Gabrielle Montgomery fans. But above all else, it was "WOLF" receiving the majority of praise.

"WE WANT WOLF! WE WANT WOLF! WE WANT WOLF!"

Then...

"Hall of Faaaame! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* Hall of Faaaame! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*"

And finally...

"WOLF is AWESOME! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* WOLF is AWESOME! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*"

No more, though.

The man wearing maroon and white face paint steps onto one of the concession stand tables. He stands above the hundreds filing through the narrow hallway, but he goes unnoticed by many. A few turn their attention to him and keep it there, murmuring about his maroon facepaint, maroon cape and superhero attire. But this isn't the superhero they are used to seeing, not the white and gold paint on the face of Whyte Thunder. This man looks different, yet recognizable.

The man standing on the concession, as referred to by many onlookers, waits for FWA reader Bobby Hill to exit the scene with his notes, which he'll report to FWA.com in just a few short hours. Then...the man addresses the crowd.

"Is that what you like? Demons and Devils standing tall opposed to God and his angels?"

The crowd is confused, stunned silent, and mostly murmuring to one another. Suddenly, one fan screams out the answer to everyone's main question for the past three minutes.

"MAROON MONSOON!!!"

The entire audience, no longer filing through the hallway and rather stationary and giving full attention to the preacher-like hero, begins chattering and chanting. Yes, this is Maroon Monsoon, they say. Yes, he has returned. Yes, Ryan Rondo has taken up his superhero alterego to fight for the FWA World Championship. Yes. Yes. Yes. The fans want to believe.

"Call me Maroon Monsoon, if you wish. Call me whatever you want. Call me a man in a mask. I do not care. But most of all, call me an angel, one who fights for the light, for the good, for all of you. Call me your silent guardian, your protector. But before you call me all of those things, you must turn your back on the man called 'WOLF.'"

Aw hell nah, they scream. No one in their right mind would take Ryan Rondo over WOLF. Not yet, at least. WOLF is a cult hero among the FWA fans. He is the outcast, the red-headed stepchild that ran away to defeat the system and become bigger than anyone ever imagined. He is the questionable solution to all problems, the thing that consistently gives fans a reason to cheer. He is simplistic, yet his continual success is complex.

But then they think to themselves: This isn't Ryan Rondo, is it?

His voice is far different. Rondo's is a little more youthful, a little more hopeful, a little more high-pitched, a little smoother. This voice is older, has more bumps in the road and a little more downtrodden. This one is familiar, though. It's deeper, it's darker. It's...

"WHYTE THUNDER!"

The boos begin to rain down from the crowd. At this point, Whyte Thunder isn't surprised. Yet, he's still disappointed.

"I've given you everything, and you still choose to cheer a man like WOLF, who so easily puts down men like myself. I am a saint, unselfish and willing to fight for what I think is right. I laid down for a Gryphon so he too could become an angel. And yet, you boo those sacrificial choices in favor of pride, of ego, and of rebellion. WOLF is no better than Lucifer HIMSELF...a man hellbent on rebellion, a man destined to cause WAR. He believes he is better than everyone, better than GOD himself. And do you know who GOD is? GOD, in this case...is the FWA. I am Michael the Archangel, ready to fight for the FWA. And WOLF, who so easily retired from competition and then attacked with his venomous words everything the FWA stood for, is Lucifer.

And you cheer. You cheer Lucifer. You boo Michael the Archangel and cheer the dragon. You are the one-third of the angels, you are the dragon's demons. You are the ones falling from grace and YOU WILL fall from grace, just as WOLF will fall from grace when he falls at Red, White and Bruised into that grave. He will be buried alive, but not before his insides killed, and his rebellious motives killed once and for all, as we send him to hell, just as God and his angels did to Lucifer and those who turned."

Obviously, this doesn't receive the bulk of support from those watching and listening. Cups, popcorn buckets, plastic bottles, napkins, souvenir cups, hats, beer bottles, everything you can think of is thrown toward the white wall, the concession stand and Whyte Thunder, dressed as Maroon Monsoon only to fit in.

But he withstands the vile hatred from the crowd, because God himself withstands abuse from humans each and every day. He outlasts it all, straightens himself up and continues on, because he's called to do so.

"What kind of world do we live in where the Devil is cheered and God is booed? What kind of people are we that praise pride and ego, yet boo unselfish acts like the one I did for the Gryphon? We are a shameful group of sinners and this, more than ever, is evidence of a culture changing for all the wrong reasons. In the FWA, we used to chastise the evil works of people like Stu St. Clair and praise noble, hard-working people like Rocky Creed. We used to despise the ego-centered ways of Chris Kennedy and give thanks to Moira Crawford. Would Moira be cheered today? Would Rocky Creed be cheered today? Would we still boo Ashley kicking Jillian De Silva in her pregnant stomach? Would we still look down on Brian Carter kidnapping Ashley's son?

You laugh, you point fingers and you say I am overreacting, but I'm not. Sin is a domino. After one falls, another is knocked, and another, and another. It is a creation of habit, of addiction. Your sins only grow. This isn't about Whyte Thunder being mocked and booed and hated anymore. This is about the recovery of the FWA fans. I am your silent guardian and I will continue to be your silent guardian tonight, tomorrow, on Fight Night, at Red, White and Bruised and long into the future. I believe in God — the FWA — and I believe in everything I and Lucian W. Ace stand for, even if we stand for different things in this fight. We have a common enemy, a common rebellious Devil."

More boos, and slowly the people begin filing out. They don't want to listen anymore. One by one, they turn the corner down the hallway. People begin shouting, "You suck" and "Go away." Others shout, "You never should've returned." That one hurts the most.

"I returned and I'm proud of it. But what about this Phillip A. Jackson man? What of him? He returned, from saint to sinner, and receives just as many cheers as he did before. What of him? What of Shane McLean, the man who denied a rightful saint his opportunity and washes his hands as that man has turned into a sinner? Does he not take any responsibility for Phillip A. Jackson's turn? And what of Ryan Rondo, who stands on the sidelines with his arms crossed and pretends to be an onlooker? I see three men who refuse to own up to their involvement in one man's demise. I see three men who refuse to stand against the FWA's change of culture, change of identity and ideology. I see three men OK with good being viewed as bad and bad being viewed as good.

And these men are supposed to be our leaders? These men are on the posters? This is what the FWA has come to? Fans cheering pride, booing unselfishness and allowing indifference to take the spotlight?"

Knowing they cannot stop this, more and more fans have left. The crowd, once around 250 strong, is now down to a generous 75. And the number slips with each passing second and forgotten word.

"The sinners rebelled under the gauze of pride and imperfection. The saints stand tall, with sorrow for the demise of former angels but proud of their defiance in the face of evil. I know..."

With that word, the crowd has completely disappeared. Even some of Whyte Thunder's supporters left just to follow their friends. It is now Whyte Thunder, simply alone standing on a concession stand, and a handful of arena maintenance workers preparing to clean up.

"Yeah! Go Whyte Thunder," one yells as he ties a garbage bag and hoists it from the trash can over his shoulders.

"I know I will not stand against WOLF alone. I have the power of the FWA on my side, the power of the Almighty. The book of revelations will be re-told. Lucifer will find his grave. But first, those who stand indifferent will find their own."

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Image vs Reality

We start our scenario with the clicking sound of a household television. It clicks several times before it reaches the desired channel. The sound of a live wrestling show reaches the ears of a young boy. A kid… No more than young teenager looks on with eager excitement as the match in front of him unfolds on the small television. It’s a PPV event but living in a Far East country the event just happened to be televised for free. He was very fortunate as this event would trigger something in him… something that made him understand the importance of teamwork. He is lost in the world of wrestling that sweeps through his body when watching this program. The boy’s name is Inazuma Izaya and his dream is to be a professional wrestler… just like his brother. Time goes by and suddenly the match is over. The sound from the program is perfectly audible.

And the winners and the NEW tag team champions… Aut Pax Aut Bellum!

Izaya jumps up in the air he is so excited!

Izaya: Whoa! What an awesome tag team! They’re the best!!

A hand falls onto his shoulder from behind that catches him by surprise. He turns around to see none other than his older brother Kazuka. He smiles innocently.

Kazuka: You know you’re not allowed to watch this stuff. You know how Dad gets…

Izaya: All dad wants me to do is study… but I am done studying for the night and I have straight As! I want to watch… this is what I am going to be when I grow up!

Kazuka sighs.

Kazuka: Silly brother… What I am gonna do with you.

He hugs him close and roughs up his Izaya which makes Izaya frown at him.

Izaya: Did you see? APAB is the best! They’re going to be the best of all time! What a team!

Kazuka sighs again.

Kazuka: You’re young… so you don’t see it but they aren’t going to be the best of all time. They are close… but their ambition is nothing but a façade. That party lifestyle of theirs, one day that is going to be all they have. They aren’t real… they are the product of the image machine.

Izaya: Image machine....?

Kazuka: I don’t know how else to word it… You’ll see… One day all they will have is each other but their in-ring skill will be exposed as fake. A façade you see…

Izaya looks puzzled.

Izaya: Nu Uh!!

Kazuka: Ssh… Dad’s coming. Hurry to bed.

Izaya runs to the bed room and jumps in bed to avoid being scolded by the father who only cares for the prodigy that is his brother. However, he had no idea that only days later… He would lose that brother to the unfortunate accident that would change his world forever. The day that according to his horrible father… His brother would DIE.

….

……

………

We flash-forward to present time and the same two brothers sit in the backstage arena at a live FWA show. This would be the first time Inazuma Izaya has set foot in an FWA arena since leaving his tag team partner Lucian out to dry almost exactly a year ago. The two have changed tremendously… yet still arrived at the same place. They watch as APAB loses yet ANOTHER match and the two shake their heads behind their identical ghost masks.

Kasai (Kazuka): I told you brother… They are nothing but a joke of the system.

Kokurai (Izaya): Yeah… Yeah… They were different people then… But so are we.

Kasai: Do you regret giving up our family name young brother?

Kokurai: Of course not… I am ready for what we have to do… starting with my favorite tag team. It’s really sad… to see the pathetic shells of their former selves they have become. I will say it brother. You WERE right… but I never expected to see them fall to the level of jobber. How pathetic. I will show them no mercy… out of respect for the tag team I once respected I will destroy what’s left of their legacy. It’s our duties at the living embodiment of death.

Kasai: You’ve grown… Izaya.

Kokurai: Don’t call me that again. Izaya Inazuma is dead.

Last edited by Epicity; 07-09-2014 at 08:10 PM.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

O, blest retirement! friend to life's decline -
    How blest is he who crowns, in shades like these,
    A youth of labor with an age of ease!

“We are time's subjects, and time bids be gone.”

Just tear it down already.

It’s got nothing left to give the community.

Who cares about it’s history… Let’s replace it.

It’s just an eyesore, nobody wants it around here.

but it’s the oldest place around here, it’s a historical landmark.

Who cares…? It’s out of place in this suburb. We need to think about the future.

The sun shines brightly over the outskirts of a generic and typical American suburbia. Small scattered clouds paint the sky like little cotton balls that look like they were dipped in blood. The crimson hue of the sun soaks in the cirrus clouds and illuminates the identical clones of society beneath them. The suburb is filled to the brim of brand new houses that look almost virtually the same. Each house is perfectly symmetrical to the other with only the color of the paint to separate them from perfect symmetry. The yards are perfectly kept with the grass being cut down to only an inch or two from the dirt. Every house on the block has had their trash cans set to the curb in a timely manner and not a speck of dirt seems out of place. Everything is new… The world revolving as it should and nothing is different from the thing next to it… Everything except a single solitary house at the very end of the street. Something that completely stands out from the new, fresh invigorating but identical copies of each other that lay next to it. The yard is much larger than it’s newer counterparts… the grass in unkempt and full of weeds that wrap it’s around the large elder oak tree that stands in the middle of it. Hanging from the oak tree like a stalactite is an old tire swing that is barely keeping itself from falling to the dirt patch below. The stone path the leads to the front steps has been overcome by overgrown weeds and grass that has covered the entry way. The porch is a little roughed up but for the most part the beautiful architecture that encompasses it still remains. Gorgeous beams that keep the front canopy standing extend across the porch. The door is massive with an old country style door handle and a giant key hole fit for a skeleton key. It’s a mansion-size establishment that from the outside looks like it holds at least 5 bedrooms and possibly even three washrooms. Three chimney extends upwards like stalagmites reaching toward the sky. Such an old yet historic and beautiful house looks completely out of place in a new subdivision that surrounds it.

It’s time to tear this thing down… It’s been long enough.

I concur.

I agree too. History is history, it’s time to move on.

Mindless chatter fills the air from about half a dozen men and women who stand in the front yard just inside the large rusted metallic gate that surrounds the property. With a closer and more thorough look of the lot, it’s clear they are from the local home owner’s association and this conversation WILL decide the fate of this historic property.

Whether it’s been registered as a historic landmark or not… Let’s move forward with the demolition plans.

Move forward you say?!

A different familiar voice of a man breaks the chatter from behind and all the back and forth comes to a halt. Everyone stops to turn around and acknowledge the new arrival. A few of their eyes widen as they notice who the man’s identity is. Others look at him in confusion as they have no idea who he is. It is quite clear they don’t follow the world of sports and entertainment very closely. It’s none other than one of the most recognizable and most controversial subjects in all of the world of professional wrestling. A four time undisputed FWA champion and one of the most scrutinized figures in wrestling history. A man that has gone through many monikers and nicknames throughout his storied career but there is none more recognizable than his first. He is the Inferno… He is Ryan Hall of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. One man begins to say something but stutters back into silence as the fiery fierce gaze of the Inferno catches his eyes. Ryan walks through the crowd, cutting them into two groups as they allow him to cut through their mob like butter.

Ryan Hall: “You’re all fools. You might as well be deaf because you can’t comprehend anything… You aren’t even worthy of the message I have come here to discuss. Stay here and shut up.

As he walks through the vine and moss covered path he mutters to himself while reaching the steps.

Ryan Hall: “Everyone wants to move forward…

He turns to face the mob concealed under the pretext of a home owner’s association. He snorts and spits in their directions.

Ryan Hall: “You fools don’t even know North from South. How could you move anywhere but backwards.

The Inferno enters the premise and closes the creaky door behind himself and turns to face the empty void of the old manor. Ryan takes a leisurely stroll through the dust and dirt but doesn’t seem to be phased by the obvious run down condition of the building. He finally stops as he finds an old antique figurine of some ancient Goddess from Greek mythology. After examining it Ryan pauses and smiles at the irony. The shepherd of fire takes a seat in an old chair with gigantic wooden legs that causes the floor to creak as he sits. He tosses the Goddess statue in the air and catches it as if it were part of a game. A game… it WAS a part of. All of it… a game.

Ryan Hall:
    Everyone ages… It’s a simple law of nature and an inevitable aspect of time. Time in itself is absolute and forever moving forward. It’s only natural that this law of physics…. This science would seep into the minds of ordinary people. Everyone wants to move forward… Only fools seek to stay in the present and even bigger bearers of idiocy seek to defy the absolution of time and turn back the clock. It’s impossible… I accept this... but that is only the skeleton of our existence. Time moves forward… yet people take it too literal. It’s only natural as I just explained that people wish to move on. G-Rich is a prime example of someone who is driven by the singular thought and can only thing to move forward and never once thinks about other’s perspective. Time moves differently for all us and because of this… Conflict arises. I can see it on his face… And more importantly I can see it on the face of everyone around me. Their aspect of this world moves much faster than mine. My methodical pace can only be misunderstood by the mundane people that encompass my surroundings. Everyone, everyone around me gives me the same look. They think I’m done… They think I’m finished. They think time has passed me by and because of this they wish to throw themselves into this “New Era” they have built around themselves. This era they have fabricated is nothing but a hollow facade. A simple side-show of generic, one note losers who have had their clocks spun much too fast. I can’t help the hands of time have thrust them into something they aren’t ready for. You can blame G-Rich… You can blame physics… but the notion of moving forward has created a world that I despite with every cell in my body. I am alone… Just like I was in the beginning so I guess you can say I have gone full circle. I am alone… but I am FAR from finished. I am far from accepting that the clock has stopped ticking… It’s meaning gone full circle… a perfect circle.

The Inferno motions toward his surroundings. His hand rubs against the wall and with it small chips of white paint peel from the wall and fall onto the floor below.

Ryan Hall:
    This is all you see when you look at me isn’t it? All you see is a broken down house that is hollow and abandoned by everyone that once occupied it. You think of me as nothing but a no show… You think I have lost what has once made me special. You think that I have lost my will to fight or even worse you think that I have grown soft… Like a fat man who thinks he’s still skinny. YOU THINK I AM NOTHING MORE THAN AN AFTERTHOUGHT! You wish to tear me down?! You wish to watch as the wrecking ball of the new generation tears my frame into pieces and falls into a big pile, crumbling my very foundation. This is the new train of thought of the FWA? You wish to see jesters hold the crown of the FWA? You wish to see Jason Gryphon who doesn’t even know the history of this great company rise through the ranks? Well I reject it… I reject all of it. This mentality I see growing larger and larger is nothing but a sentiment of the weak who wish to see the truly great disappear as quickly as possible so they can feel more superior. Apart from Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, whom by the way aren’t even in the singles division, WHO THE HELL IS LEFT EXCEPT FOR ME? Whyte Thunder makes less appearances than the white walkers do in the A Song of Ice and Fire series. Wolf doesn’t know if he’s retired or a father of a bastard with white hair. The rest of the roster is nothing but a bunch of people who have yet to prove themselves as actual stars. You can tear down all the history you want but in the end all you will be left with is a bunch of generic one-notes that you can hardly tell apart from each other. PAJ wants to form his identity… McLean is already out of any funny jokes and Jason Gryphon has already signed his own death certificate. After all of this… Who do you possibly have left? Well… that answer is simple.

The antique of a man looks down at the figurine of an unnamed Goddess from Greek lore and smiles.

Ryan Hall:
    The answer is we have Gabrielle.

A sly smile slides onto the face of the crafty fox.

Ryan Hall:
    The Goddess of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance… The greatest woman competitor in professional wrestling history and a former FWA champion who has held the belt longer than I ever have in one single run. She is a landmark in FWA history… She is a living piece of a history. A historical landmark… AND… She is also someone who has been more repetitive than anyone else on the Fight Night roster. Yes… That’s right. I will speak the truth that no one else is harsh enough to say out loud. Gabrielle, you’re the worst of all us… I say that as not your enemy but simply an observer with no attachments or inner-feelings to filter the truth. You have more talent than anyone else left in the singles division sans myself. You have done TONS for the history of the FWA… yet you are much staler than Stu St. Clair and Ashley O’Ryan’s accent put together. Yet… WHY is it that I… who have only lost ONE challenge for the FWA championship that was against FIVE others AND I was unjustly eliminated… Why is it that I am the one who everyone looks at like I have nothing left?! WHY IS IT?! Is it because you have a pair of plastic tits and skulk around in a g-string why sleeping with whatever mark you can? I truly do not understand the logic that goes through the minds of everyone around me. That is why I’m alone and you’re sleeping next to Ashley O’Ryan. The truth is you have had more failed attempts at the FWA championship over the past few years than ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FUCKING COMPANY. If there is anyone that has passed their expiration date it’s you. You may be something special to all these fans and the people back stage but to me… You are nothing more than expired spam that keeps getting stocked onto the shelf even though nobody takes it. I am going to be the one who exposes you and nothing but spoiled meat when I show the differences between us once and for all. This perhaps may be the first time we have face each other but like every other time we have been in a match together, I am going to leave you in the dust.

After lifting up the statue he examines it closely and picks at a crack in it’s frame before blowing all of the dust on it and setting it down at the table. Ryan then leans back in the old legged chair and stars in an unsettling manner at the Goddess figure.

Ryan Hall:
    In Greek mythology… There are Gods, Goddesses and even Gryphons. There has been tons of monsters and celestial beings that are riddled throughout the mythical history books. Out of all of these creatures… None was more terrifying the than titans. If you are indeed a Goddess… Than I am a Titan. A fiery Inferno of a Titan that will consume this world and burn it until there is nothing left. I won’t be caged or written out of the history books. My mark will forever be scarred across the face of the company… And a mere Goddess… One of many will be faintly be remembered for being the greatest among them. You may be the greatest Goddess… but you’re still just a small fragment of the mythology of the FWA. Gryphons are meant to be slain and Goddess are meant to give birth to other Gods and then are quickly forgotten about. We were once friends and really we never relinquished that title. Friends or foes I still respect you… BUT… I only respect you for the reality of who you really are. You’re a star babe, you’ve always been a star but just think about how many stars are in the sky? Thousands? Billions? In the end you will be a blip in the history books… but my goal is to be larger than the sun. To be a spinning ball of fire so large that it’s impossible to ignore. Gabrielle… Personally feelings won’t come into play when we meet. You like me as a person and I like you as a whore. In the end… My “losing streak” will come to an end. I invite the mythology beast that think he’s a Gryphon to try and stop me but the games are quickly coming to an end. Wins, losses, it really doesn’t matter, in the end… history is all that matters. The hypocrisy only fuels my ambitions… I am no longer a king… but I am still an Inferno.

The eternal inferno looks once more at the figurine and with staggering strength he crushes it in his hand. He takes the crumbles pieces of stone and throws it through the window. Ryan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a familiar zippo style lighter. The shepherd of fire flicks the lid open and the wick immediately sparks into a small flame. Ryan next looks around at his surroundings… Old dried out wood and settled dust… a perfect setting to set ablaze. A familiar old smile of the vintage Inferno creeps sadistically on his face.

Ryan Hall:
    You want to make the clock click faster… You want to leave the history behind as simply… history but time is an enigma. It doesn’t answer you beckon call. It doesn’t submit to anyone BUT I am not an agent of time. I have come full circle and now I find myself at the beginning. I am not the King, I am not the Mad Chameleon, I am the beginning… the beginning of the end. I AM THE IMMORTAL AND THE SYMBOL OF THE UNDYING GENERATION YOU WANT TO WRITE OFF. I will be what I always have been… I will be the Inferno. I will be destruction incarnate and I will burn your new generation to the ground… then we will see if time to flows when there is nothing left. Goddesses, Gryphons… Mythology is only a myth. They aren’t anything special… But I am. There is no point in preserving anything when I will burn it to ash… There will be no future to build on. I. AM. INFERNO. Always and forever.

The familiar smile begins to fade as the lighter drops from his hands so casually you might think it was an accident. The floor beneath him is quickly set ablaze and it spreads like wildfire. It only takes a few moments before the entire setting is caught in the wake of the budding Inferno. Ryan slowly walks through the blazing fire that surrounds him and opens the front door. He takes one look back and smiles before closing the door behind him. As he walks off the setting, we focus in on the front door. There is a plaque that reads, “The Richards Residence, founded 1827, may our legacy live on forever.” The words begin to become unreadable as the door literally begins to melt and the message is lost forever.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

- A rock and a hard place -

The scene opens and we see a well dressed Phillip A. Jackson sitting on top of the ramp inside the empty arena in preparation for FWA Fight Night. Jackson stares down at the ring with a determined look on his face. Jackson snaps and looks at the camera with a scowl on his face.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    You see what I have to put up with? YOU SEE?! I have to team with SHANE and RONDO?! Really. Who's brilliant idea was that? WHY would someone as talented and great as me want to carry dead weight? The dead weight of Ryan Rondo and our oh-so prestigious FWA world 'champion' Shane McLean. Shane McLean wears a belt but he does not hold it with pride. He does not hold it with respect. Where has Shane McLean been for the last month? Shane has done nothing for the people that cheer him. He has done NOTHING to make himself a worthy champion. I busted my ass off and I get zero respect. Having to stand at the side of my enemies is the ultimate sign of disrespect. Shane and Rondo are nowhere near my level. Why the hell should I have to carry their asses through a match?

Jackson stands up and looks straight down the camera lens.

They wont allow me to carry them because they are egotistical. They are too proud to accept that I want to help them. I want to help them win a match. Shane McLean has been busying doing nothing for the last month. Ryan Rondo somehow got lucky and defeated me but what have they done for you lately? I have been here busting my ass to make sure that the fans of FWA see that everything is a lie. Everyone you cheer for is just an illusion. You are what you want to be but you are too sad and pathetic to do anything about it. Shane and Rondo have the exact opposite problem, they are too proud, as I have stated. They are out-of-touch with their own realities. They need to be put on the correct path. Their eyes need to be opened by The Reborn. They need a rebirth. However, this is not the occasion. Fight Night is about us working together in the hope that we work out our differences or in fact, explode. I am willing to put my ego aside and work with Shane and Rondo to make sure we get the victory. From the moment the match starts to the moment it ends I will do everything I can to make sure that we win. You know why I will do that for both of you? I pity you. You need all the damn help you can get and I don't want you two to be responsible for me losing.

Jackson smirks as he is pleased with himself but the scowl returns at the mention of one very special name.

Especially to someone like Adrian Wolf. You want me to lose to HIM?! Are you kidding me? Adrian Wolf has been my enemy for a long time. For years we avoided each other. We were threatened by each other's ability and we locked horns. We were dead even. On paper Adrian Wolf is the greatest FWA wrestler of all time. Paper is bullshit. Titles mean nothing. Adrian Wolf has wasted his time in FWA. Wolf arrogantly fought for himself winning title after title as people watched on cheering to the high heavens. Wolf didn't want to change this company. I want to change this company for the better. I want people to see what this company really is. I want people to see what the people they cheer are really like. I want to rip the fake image from FWA. I am not like Adrian Wolf. I am unselfish. Adrian Wolf has ALWAYS been selfish. Adrian Wolf has always wanted to do whatever the hell he wants. Swearing on TV over and over and over. Beating people to a pulp like they are nothing. Is that the example you want? Is that how you want people to see FWA? Adrian Wolf is not the poster boy of this company. Adrian Wolf isn't someone you want to have as an example. He is violent, merciless and disrespectful to everyone and the roof comes off the arena when he walks out. FWA has corrupted your mind into thinking that his behaviour is OK. He is ill. Adrian Wolf is ill if he thinks that that is OK. I know first hand what he can do and he could never better me. I am the shining example that FWA deserves. I AM what your children want to be. I AM what your children deserve to be but your children will NEVER fulfil their dreams and they will exist without ever achieving anything in their sad pathetic lives. I am at a level of unattainable greatness and people hate me because of it. Guys like Wolf, Ryan Hall and all the other old guard hate me. They wish they still had their youth. They wish they still had hype and people actually listened to them. I am the shining light of this company, Adrian and I know deep down inside you it makes you sick.

Jackson makes a puking motion as he finishes his sentence and begins to laugh. Jackson arrogantly smirks knowing that somewhere Wolf is pissed off.

It makes me sick talking about the animal that is Adrian Wolf so I shall move on to the equally irrelevant, Whyte Thunder and Lucian Ace. They get points in my book for annoying Wolf. They continue to antagonize Wolf and make him crack. I love that. However, you continue to be apart of the problems that plague FWA. Whyte Thunder, you can call yourself whatever you want, Black Lightning, Green Hornet, Yellow Flower, I don't care. You embrace some façade that isn't you. I was guilty for so long when I was PAJ. I am alive again now I am Phillip A. Jackson. I embraced who I really was. Devin it is time you stop the charades. It is time you stop the paint. The idea that you are not Devin Golden. The only way to save yourself is to step on the road to greatness. The path of the reborn. The path that saves FWA. The path you are going leads straight to hell. Trying to save an angry, lost little boy will not help you. It won't make you feel better and it won't make him feel better. Lets add Lucian Ace to the list of those who could have been saved. You can't pull the wool over my eyes. You are damning each other to a life where nothing will ever change, that is you and Wolf. You are destroying Lucian Ace. He sits between a rock and a hard place just like I have been for the past weeks. Just like I will at Red, White and Bruised. I am not scared by whatever crap they pull. Shane and Rondo fear me. Lucian make Wolf and Devin fear you. Rip the masks off their face and reveal the sick monsters that lie within them.

Phillip A. Jackson smirks as the scene fades to black.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

US Cellular Center…..
    (Back stage hallway)

*We see James and Ted walking side by side down the hall, both men is dripping with sweat and breathing heavy, though neither is saying a thing. The looks on both men’s faces are ones of the utmost seriousness, which is easy to tell as the face paint has worn off of the skin of Ted. When they are suddenly approached by Katie Goldsmith with a microphone in her hand.*

Katie: James, Ted you two just lost to Whyte Thunder and Lucian Ace. This has to be a tough way to begin a tag team journey here in the FWA, would you care to share your thoughts with the fans?
    T: Oh yeah well, why not? You know what, on this particular night another team won. They did what they had to do to get the “W”. My respect to them for that, and as far as the start of our tag team journey. Well I’ll put it like this, show me the team that is undefeated in the FWA right now, I’ll wait.
    J: I don’t see any kind of bad start. As we go about our business of surveying the landscape here. I see some things have changed quite a bit. Last time I walked these halls the team formerly respected as APAB were the talk of this company. The term greatest or something of that nature was being tossed around pretty loosely then. I attempted to point out, what could be so great about a team that got famous for beating up girls. Not to slight Gabrielle who goes on to become World champion.
    Dan, Andrew I heard you guys loud and clear. I should just go and take my leave right, how about this. Make me! Then again that’s too tall an order for a couple of ghosts, of legends past still floating around here cause, well where else can they go….
    T: Wow, bro. Had that on your mind a while? Look Thunder and Ace took care of business, this time. There will be another time and another place and maybe just maybe we can entertain the fans and not have to carry a couple of slack jawed gawkers. It’s been an honor to compete with a guy of Thunder’s stature, former this champ and that champ, I’m only sorry twiddle dee and dum blocked the fans from getting a great view of four professional wrestlers in the ring.
    Moving on, whoever the next challenge is and whatever it maybe. They damn sure better be ready and wake up swallowing Wheaties, cause we are going to be giving out a very special prize. It’s a little something we in Chicago call a Southside stomp!
    J: Hear me, and hear me good. For all of you who forgot just how I roll. We don’t stop fighting in this camp; we don’t give up in this crew. By signing us all the FWA did was turn a couple of wild animals loose on their roster. Somebody is going to be next and we don’t care who. APAB, if you got a problem with me being back, then I dare you to step in the ring and let me solve it for ya. Thunder and Ace, you guys wanna go again straight up, us against you without the side or crap, just say the word. Hell since Kennedy says he has no challenge and wants one, yet every team around here seems to not have an answer, hell, face the team you haven’t yet. We are not here to talk about it; we are here to get it done, period!

*They face one another as James uses both hands and slaps the shoulders of Ted, and as they turn to walk away from Katie, Ted places an arm around James shoulder, and the scene fades to black. Scene fades back in at the Cleveland Greyhound station, where local FWA fans have gathered in mass as word has spread that the two wrestlers were traveling by bus. As they exit the station, they are quickly met by members of the FWA security team. The team explains the situation to the men standing side by side, Ted wearing a Walter Payton jersey and James a Michael Jordan jersey. Both men are sporting blue jeans and black boots,as they get set to address the crowd.*

T: Now all you Cleveland fans are lucky,you all are going to get to see my brother and yours truly wreck

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

The simple elegance of a sunset and the way it can transform a skyline into a picture perfect vison of beauty is on display in its most stunning extravagance. Oranges, purples, pinks, reds, and yellows all dance amongst the clouds in a beautiful display to rival anything else this world can produce. It is all at once awe inspiring, and calming. It is the simple majesty of nature at its most vibrant. A person could get lost in their thoughts just watching as the rainbow of colours fades away into the darkness of night. A philosophical person could say that it is a battle between day and night. A battle between endless possibility and an inescapable ending, or even a battle between happiness and sorrow. The bright light of day promises that anything is possible, while the darkness of night is merely where we wait to begin anew. This battle rages with the sunlight refusing to give an inch as it puts on its show, making sure that the majesty and the warmth of those golden beams are not forgotten. However in fighting back against the darkness of night that threatens to envelop everything those rays of light are not alone, it can’t dare match that stunning beauty, but a small red flame dances in the soft breeze, spinning and twirling it casts a warm aura upon the sumptuousness that is the caramel around it. Delicious caramel that manages to rival and then in turn upstage the array of colours in the sky. Mouth-watering caramel that coats the skin of the FWA’s eight year veteran Goddess of the ring. This heavenly woman underneath a display to rival even heaven itself, and with a body to tempt saints into hell makes natures display in the sky above suddenly seem mediocre as she simply sits upon the warm soft white sand that meets the deep blue ocean. But though the day is still warm, and though the sun shimmers off the blue water and sparkles off her tantalising candy complexion our Goddess is not minimalistically dressed in some fantasy fulfilling colourful little bikini that can’t contain her curves. No instead Gabrielle with a delightful little smile pressed to her lips is much more casually dressed. With Bare feet, naked long gloriously smooth legs, and a few pieces of blue denim pieced together in the form of little short shorts. Smooth pink silk takes the shape of a body hugging baby tee, one that leaves her midriff bare and puts her ample cleavage from those 34DD breasts on display. A small four leaf clover necklace rests between those bountiful bosoms, her brown eyes sparkle with mirth and love and her dark brunette hair is neatly tied back into a ponytail with some pink ribbons. Gabrielle is a vision of relaxation, happiness, calm and beauty as while we gaze upon her she watches another young lady. An adorable little girl happily playing in the sand in front of her. A little woman blessed with big blue eyes, an olive complexion and brown hair cutely tied back into pigtails with pink ribbons just like her mother. Little Carmella Kennedy the daughter of two world Champions and the next generation of Kennedys hangs her tongue out of the side of her mouth as she works on a sand castle. Gabrielle watches her precious little daughter with loving admiration before tossing her head back and brushing a few loose strands of hair out of her eyes as she turns her attention to the small lighter in her hand which sends a tiny flame dancing towards the sky.

Gabrielle:
    It was six and a half months ago…six and a half months of complete change. Trial By Fire…my second year in a row competing in that most barbaric of matches where winning isn’t as simple as winning…it requires the mental and physical ability to burn someone…alive. On that day in December just ten days out from Christmas I came close but not close enough. I could have walked out of Manhattan as the new FWA Unified World Champion, but it was not to be. Not on that day…or any day since.

Now on this day the FWA is an entirely different place; gone is any trace of Jimmy King and his CWA agenda. Gone is the push to turn the FWA into a joke, into a mere developmental ground. Gone is all of that nonsense…and gone are the days where Ryan Hall was the World Champion selling himself out for some protection and help. Well when I say that…who knows really when Ryan will go looking for some backup once again?

Gabrielle continues to cheerfully smile, though now a devious little smirk curls at the corners of her mouth. While the lighters flame dances its last dance before Gabrielle places it aside and adjusts the lacy black bra strap digging into her shoulder under the weight of its precious cargo.

Gabrielle:
    This is the dawn of a new era in the FWA, a new crop of stars fight to make their mark in history. Ryan Hall the ex-Champion has already been chewed up and spat out by them. I watched in excitement and awe the Fight Night after Back In Business…Jimmy King was but a memory and Ryan Hall was left to compete all by himself and he lost. I was even more excited when at Aftershock you failed to regain that most coveted of Championships. Because finally in Shane McLean the FWA has a World Champion we can all be proud of. You see Ryan…you’re entire reign was just you getting by with help from your friends. If it wasn’t Jimmy King, it was one of his other henchmen…and if not them you looked back into the Unholy Uprising days and got G-Rich to lend you a hand.

So I certainly did enjoy seeing ‘The Last Kings’ reign come to an end. It was a moment that stood gloriously as the dawn of new beginnings in the FWA. New opportunities, new faces, new Champions. Everything suddenly seemed so much better, so much brighter. An unholy reign was finally over and the future was now much grander. This is the world we now both occupy, everything has changed since we last met Ryan. You were on top of the world back then, back when you sold yourself and thought you bought a great future.

But that was all very short lived for you.

The Caramel Goddess casts her eyes downwards for a moment and shakes her head.

Gabrielle:
    Its almost kind of sad really…

She then picks her gaze up and smiles as Carmella takes a moment to wave at her mother. Relative silence befalls the scene as mother just watches her daughter happily playing for a brief while.

Gabrielle:
    You see the thing is Ryan, I dislike you as a person, as the man you truly are I loathe you. Yes we were once very close friends, Jenny, you and I embraced in a passion that burned like an inferno. You have since then revealed who you really are…but I still respect that when you actually believe in yourself and don’t take the easy road you can be a great fighter. Can be. It is just a shame that you have chosen the path that you have, such a shame that you have stabbed every friend you have ever had in the back for your own personal gain. Because well…just look at your life now Ryan…it can be summed up in one word; empty.

But the funny thing in all this is, maybe its because I knew you first as a friend but despite all our history since then, despite all your evil, despite everything you have done too me, and done too the FWA…I actually feel sorry for you. I pity you because when Shane McLean became FWA Champion…you literally had nothing. Nothing at all. No friends, no family, no children, no partner, no lover…nothing.

You are completely alone in this world. Yet you are one of the all-time FWA greats, a four time World Champion, a legend, a Hall Of Famer…you should be celebrated, you should be revered. You should be in a position where after you step out of the ring there are people there to congratulate or console you. A four time FWA Champion surely should have some kind of life; friends, family, admirers, anything.

But I see absolutely nothing in your life now. You sided with Jimmy King not all that long ago, he took you, Ryan Rondo and PAJ and tried to destroy the FWA. But they all deserted you as quickly as they could. Then G-Rich helped you at Back In Business…before you turned on him like so many in the past. That action has left utterly nobody in your life. No support, no care, just total emptiness and you can’t deny this Ryan after all we’ve all heard you lamenting about how you mourn your battles with Wolf and how you even desperately miss Sara Wolf. Well when I say that you don’t actually miss Sara the person do you?

Fighting with Adrian gave your life a purpose, it gave you some meaning, a real reason to get up in the morning. Even just watching the way that Sara supported her husband was the closet you have been to a real connection and true happiness in the longest time. I truly pity you Ryan Hall, I pity you for how lonely you are…I even feel some shred of sorrow for you despite the fact it is all of your own doing. And it is now to be your undoing…but I want to let those words rattle around in that brain of yours for a while longer.

After all I seem to be constantly at battle with those in the FWA who struggle to have any happiness in their lives or struggle to even have people in their lives. There’s The Snake who has slithered his way through my life for nearly a year now but at Red White and Bruised it all will finally come to an end. Not just for me, but for my father, for Veronique and for Ashley as well. Maybe I just attract a certain type…well lonely people and Drew Stevenson who cant seem to go more than a few weeks without talking about my panties.

A seductive, warm and truly happy smile saunters out upon those delicate lips of hers as Carmella grabs a handful of wet sand and slaps it down on top of her sand castle that’s under construction.

Gabrielle:
    For now I ask of you too allow me to brag for a moment. Allow me to provide the perfect contrast to the sad and lonely life of our ex-Champion. I know that my life may at times be the source of some mockery…but surely we can all agree that it is better to have many people in your life than none. It is better to be surrounded by friends, family and people you love and adore than it is to trudge into your hotel room alone night after night. You see while Ryan Hall is alone in this world, no longer does he even have the comfort of the World Championship, I have a wealth of family and friends in my life.

My parents who were always my biggest fans, my greatest supporters, and they still are. My daughter Carmella; my greatest inspiration and my best friend. Ashley O’Ryan; the greatest love of my life, a man who means the world too me. Veronique, Jenny, Shawn, even former FWA CEO Matthew Robinson and so many others I consider to be close personal friends. People I can rely on and lean on when I need too. It is something simple that I at times can take for granted but something I am sure Ryan Hall misses dearly.

It is one of those little things that makes life so much better…simply having people to share your life with.

Once again a serene silence captures the scene before us as Gabrielle just takes a moment to watch her daughter once more. Carmella leaps to her feet and charges over to her mother, sitting down next to her and showing off her green four leaf clover necklace, one that matches Gabrielle’s; they are gifts from Ashley O'Ryan to the Montgomery ladies. Gabrielle wraps her arms around her daughter, kissing her on the cheek as the diminishing sunlight sparkles off her caramel skin. Mella then charges off quickly back to her sandcastle. Gabrielle smiles from ear to ear before she leans back with that pink silk hugging her ample curves.

Gabrielle:
    Now I think you’ve stewed on those words long enough Ryan, my warning of what will lead to your ultimate comeuppance. You see the thing is right now as you are truly alone you have no help, you no longer have that crutch to rest on. There’s nobody coming down to this ring to help you, unlike at Trial By Fire you have to face me alone, you can’t rely on any distractions or any interference. You Ryan Hall the real whore of the FWA, the man who has sold himself out numerous times to anyone who would lend him a hand have to fight all by yourself. You Ryan Hall the man who would befriend absolutely anyone who could help you before casting them aside just as quickly.

I am genuinely interested to see just how you do now Ryan. Oh sure you received a lot of praise in recent times for finally finding some success in one of your returns as opposed to the embarrassment we had all become accustomed to seeing. But when we look at that more closely your return to glory has been accompanied by the short lived Seraphim, the Syndicate, the CWA…you even dated Dinorah Redgrave when she was General Manager…

Funny how she has since returned herself, now without that authority and you haven’t so much as glanced in her direction…probably because she can’t insert you in Title matches anymore every time you go down on her.

What a shame Ryan…well for you at least it is. You see for seven months now I have been waiting for this opportunity. I saw my opportunity to be the FWA World Champion, and my opportunity to silence you go up in flames…literally. But I had you just one match strike away from feeling it all come crashing down around your head. But Jimmy King and a sledgehammer took that away from me, after a month of being attacked by you and that sledgehammer…it reared its head once more.

Worryingly a sinister little smile slithers across her lips, as Carmella tells her sand castle off for falling over.

Gabrielle:
    But the strange thing in all this is…your actions actually make me smile. They make me laugh in fact. You love to brag Ryan, you love to talk yourself up, you love to remind the world that you have defeated over a dozen former World Champions. But when it comes to me Ryan, while my name is on that list, it only got there when you had friends to help you, friends too slide you in a sledgehammer every week, friends to make your time in the ring as easy as possible. You won that match but you had to attack me every week leading up to it, then you had to have your little master Jimmy slide you in a weapon.

Bravo Ryan Hall…you have managed to even now, even when you are winning in one of your returns for a change you are still pathetic. You just managed to hide behind what few friends you had left or those you could somehow convince to trust you for long enough to actually seem like you were the Ryan Hall of old.

Gabrielle scrunches up her face as something becomes painfully clear.

Gabrielle:
    Of course the Ryan Hall of old often had the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen or the Unholy Uprising to “assist” him. Four World Championship reigns…but what did you ever do by yourself Ryan?

Nothing, you look down upon me, you have mocked me for seeking the company of others…and perhaps indulging in that. But my…desires for companionship were always for the simple joys they bring, not to carry me too success that I can’t achieve alone. That is the big difference here, I am enjoying the sunset with my daughter as Ashley prepares us a dinner…while you probably sit alone somewhere in some hovel cursing everything around you.

Carmella suddenly charges back over to her mother, a big smile on her face as she gives her another hug.

Gabrielle:
    I have to tell you though Ryan things aren’t about to get any better for you, your life will be even lonelier after I beat you. But I dont wont Jason Gryphon to worry I will leave enough of the Last King behind for Gryphonism to devour.

Gabrielle hugs her daughter lovingly as they sit there and watch the sun finally set, confident in the morning it will rise upon a glorious world while Ryan Hall continues to toil in darkness.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Mid-Card Champion

Status

US Cellular Center…..
    (Back stage hallway)

*We see James and Ted walking side by side down the hall, both men is dripping with sweat and breathing heavy, though neither is saying a thing. The looks on both men’s faces are ones of the utmost seriousness, which is easy to tell as the face paint has worn off of the skin of Ted. When they are suddenly approached by Katie Goldsmith with a microphone in her hand.*

Katie: James, Ted you two just lost to Whyte Thunder and Lucian Ace. This has to be a tough way to begin a tag team journey here in the FWA, would you care to share your thoughts with the fans?

T: Oh yeah well, why not? You know what, on this particular night another team won. They did what they had to do to get the “W”. My respect to them for that, and as far as the start of our tag team journey. Well I’ll put it like this, show me the team that is undefeated in the FWA right now, I’ll wait.

J: I don’t see any kind of bad start. As we go about our business of surveying the landscape here. I see some things have changed quite a bit. Last time I walked these halls the team formerly respected as APAB were the talk of this company. The term greatest or something of that nature was being tossed around pretty loosely then. I attempted to point out, what could be so great about a team that got famous for beating up girls. Not to slight Gabrielle who goes on to become World champion.
    Dan, Andrew I heard you guys loud and clear. I should just go and take my leave right, how about this. Make me! Then again that’s too tall an order for a couple of ghosts, of legends past still floating around here cause, well where else can they go….

T: Wow, bro. Had that on your mind a while? Look Thunder and Ace took care of business, this time. There will be another time and another place and maybe just maybe we can entertain the fans and not have to carry a couple of slack jawed gawkers. It’s been an honor to compete with a guy of Thunder’s stature, former this champ and that champ, I’m only sorry twiddle dee and dum blocked the fans from getting a great view of four professional wrestlers in the ring.
    Moving on, whoever the next challenge is and whatever it maybe. They damn sure better be ready and wake up swallowing Wheaties, cause we are going to be giving out a very special prize. It’s a little something we in Chicago call a Southside stomp!

J: Hear me, and hear me good. For all of you who forgot just how I roll. We don’t stop fighting in this camp; we don’t give up in this crew. By signing us all the FWA did was turn a couple of wild animals loose on their roster. Somebody is going to be next and we don’t care who. APAB, if you got a problem with me being back, then I dare you to step in the ring and let me solve it for ya. Thunder and Ace, you guys wanna go again straight up, us against you without the side or crap, just say the word. Hell since Kennedy says he has no challenge and wants one, yet every team around here seems to not have an answer, hell, face the team you haven’t yet. We are not here to talk about it; we are here to get it done, period!

*They face one another as James uses both hands and slaps the shoulders of Ted, and as they turn to walk away from Katie, Ted places an arm around James shoulder, and the scene fades to black. Scene fades back in at the Cleveland Greyhound station, where local FWA fans have gathered in mass as word has spread that the two wrestlers were traveling by bus. As they exit the station, they are quickly met by members of the FWA security team. The team explains the situation to the men standing side by side, Ted wearing a Walter Payton jersey and James a Michael Jordan jersey. Both men are sporting blue jeans and black boots,as they get set to address the crowd.*

T: Now all you Cleveland fans are lucky,you all are going to get to see my brother and yours truly wreck a couple of guys. This Caspian soup man and the microwave or what ever he likes to be called. I just don't know why they are in the FWA. They cant fight and judging from last week they don't really want to. Now we are are going to walk out of here winners tonight, and soon, very soon we will be giving Kennedy and Carter the challenge they have been waiting for.

J: I just want to thank all of you for coming down here. This is the best welcome I have gotten in my whole career. Ladies and gentlemen, the lion of the FWA has returned, only this time, The Pride is with me. This time its all about business and this man and I are going to take care of business. Last week was something we learned from, this week its us against you two. You guys are going to allow us to show all the fans here and all the fans watching at home just how destructive a force we have come here to be. Belief me its only going to start with these two, and from there we will march on and on and the prey we take down will become bigger and bigger each step of the way.

T: Oh, one more thing, since you all were so nice to us, we are going to be nice to you. Come with us to the arena right now and we will make sure you all get in as our special guests.

*The crowd goes nuts, as FWA security escorts the two men to a waiting van, as they are wicked away to the arena, as the scene fades to black.*

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Welcome Back?

*Standing across the street from the Quicken Loans Arena, we see a woman wearing dark sunglasses that block her eyes from sight. She is wearing a tight red t-shirt, that while not revealing fits her well enough for you to already be undressing her with your eyes. The shirt reads “Luv A Bull” in black letters across the front. She has on short spandex shorts that are black and look as if she painted them on and stop mid-thigh, accentuating her nearly perfectly rounded ass. The setting sun seems to make her exposed bronze skin shimmer in its light as pedestrians passing do not recognize her, but certainly do take notice.*

Why, now? The time has come, because I have carefully moved pieces into their various positions. Because I have a desire to get exactly what I want and the brains and means to make it all happen. Also consider the timing, it’s obvious the FWA needs me back, otherwise I find it doubtful that they would have issued me the lucrative contract they have, and I’ll just sum it up like this, once I do retire or take my leave, the FWA will be paying me to never work for another company again. Enough about my very astute contract negotiating skills, that’s not why you all are hear, that’s not what you want me to talk about.

As for the departure, well there were more than enough things going on at the time. I saw a dear friend have his career shortened by a performer with rage issues all for the sake of somebody’s bright idea. Although I warned Eyes about mixing business with pleasure, he went from dating Nolee to his involvement with Dinorah even as she ascended to management. So I suppose screwing the boss does not always get you where you want to be. I could continue, but the past is behind us all now.

*She removes her shades and turns her head to the right, looking into the camera as if she were looking into your own very soul. The hairs on your body stand on end as you suddenly block out anything else around not to just focus on the T.V. but to focus on her. You find yourself looking into her eyes and focusing on her plump lips as she continues….*

This city is in comeback mode right now, everywhere you go that’s all that’s on everybody’s mind, well that and Buckeye football. In a way my return here is both fitting while also drawing a comparison to real life timing. Right here in Cleveland we all saw the early exploits of Lebron James. How he put this team on his back and will it, and carried it to the finals. Sure there were achievements, sure there were awards and accolades, and the only thing that eluded him, them, and this city was the big one.

Recall with me if you will Over the Edge. We came to the FWA; we were green as they say, babes finding our respective ways. There were ups and downs, good times and bad times as well. We beat the alleged best tag team in the world, back when Andrew and Dan were about more than just going through the motions. I had to go through a women’s division that looks more like the FWA’s “Women of the Hall of Fame edition” and I gave this company its best Young Lion champion ever in the title’s existence, a lion so damn fierce he not only defended his title but beat every man to hold the X-division title during his reign. Mind you that was the beginning; however we have come to let you all know that those times are not and will not be the end. We have more to do, we have more to prove wrong and we are here to get back to the work and business of providing the kinds of thrills each and every fan deserves!

*With a somewhat defiant look on her face, she places her hands on her hips with her elbows pointed out at her sides. Which is the last thing you see as the shot fades to black before fading back in to a shot of Alana. This time inside her locker room, we see her dressed in all black. Her outfit seems to be one solid piece akin to a bodysuit. On the left shoulder we see three letters in white, “KEA”. Across the front also in white letters is the word, “Pride”, other than that both of her wrists are wrapped in lavender colored tape that matches the lipstick color she is wearing.*

You see, tonight is step one. The first of many we aim to take. Shannon and MacKenzie, you two only think you know what you are in for tonight. While I have had my experiences with MacKenzie, I have had to actually go onto FWA.com and look deep within the archives for any clue as to who Shannon is.

From what I have been able to surmise, and yes, not to brag but your truly is a quick study. Shannon you came here and got yourself off to a great start boasting a five and o record at least to a certain point as the website advised me that you are so very popular with the fans that I was the first person to visit your link in what was it about 240 days or so. I’m not making a point, just stating a fact about you.

I get it, you’re new to the company, and you are new to the business, I make that assumption based sole on the fact that there is nothing to find out about you. No titles, yet, no big feuds yet, at five and zero I would wonder who you have faced since joining the company back in November of last year. I can’t really speak to it as I was busy. I’m not going to pretend I am some hall of fame legend, but I am going to be very much myself.

So, here is the deal. Just looking at you and me, right now you are a woman doing her damnedest to get on my level. If you choose to take that as an insult, it just speaks volumes to your greenness. When you address me there is a certain level of respect you need to find and find quickly, as I have fought and clawed my way to the top of the division you find yourself attempting to compete in. See I want you to understand Shannon, just who I am and what I am about. Unlike you, I have beaten the women of an era before your time to claim the women’s title and those women mostly are in the hall of fame and have earned the right to be considered legends. You in your limited knowledge have no idea what we had to go through once upon a time just to get some damn respect in this company. Then again I was you, when the women’s division was stacked with talent, just ask your friend Sally, she knows and from the looks has benefited greatly by me not being here.

Shannon, I have looked at your footage. I am aware of what you are able to do in the ring and honestly, I feel torn here. In you I see a woman just brimming with potential. I see a woman who is just missing that little something. Of course you’ll say you don’t know what I am talking about and I will tell you it’s nothing more than direction. However you stand opposed to me, and as such you will have to either fall at my feet, or stay out of my way. Now I prefer that you stand up and fight, and give it everything you got, because I have no problem going right through you; however that choice is yours. Make no mistake about why I am here; I have come back for what is rightfully mine. I will retake the FWA women’s championship, and I will once again sit atop the division as its queen. That’s not to be taken as a promise or prediction, it is a fact.

*She closes the door to her locker and turns toward a full length mirror in a far corner and heads that way to take a final assessment of herself and continues her speech as she does…*

I swear the more things change, the more they stay the same. Every time I think of MacKenzie, which honestly is not often, that phrase seems to hold so true. See ever since you stepped foot into this company, you’ve remained a step behind me, and that is where you will remain. I know this is all business, but you are different. You allow me to enjoy work, and that’s because I personally don’t like you. As a person and individual you are a leech, and well it goes without saying I just ended your hopes of being manager of the year, not that I am sorry in the least.

Although I have to give you some credit., two weeks ago you made me laugh so fucking hard if I had been drinking milk it would have come flying out of my nose. Blaming management for your failings already. As an old associate used to say, “Child Please!” See when you thought you were talking about Beatrice, you and I know who you were really talking about. You were standing there ranting about yourself. You walked in here a disrespectful little snot; you were shit talking me in restaurants, in the back, before my contract was up, after my contract was up, you sent tweets. There were messages on Facebook; you were stalking me to get in the ring with you, even when I was signed elsewhere. Just like I knew then, I know now, you needed an opponent of my stature to legitimize your pathetically forgettable title run. You even went so far as to follow me to LOW, in an attempt to become the first woman to have held the FWA woman’s title and the LOW women’s title, and we both know how that turned out for you. Then again if Veronique could not do it, I have no clue as to why you thought you could. That little distinction belongs to me.

Maybe it has just all been bad timing for you, right? Have you ever thought that if you had been Dan and Andrew’s girl just a few months before maybe your career would not have sunken to its current depths. Miss me with that world’s greatest tag team crap. Dan and Andrew are two bullies who have only excelled at putting their hands on women, though after they put me in the hospital, look at what happened. My team beats their asses, takes their titles, and they have not been the same since. Sure you managed to find your way to the women’s title and I’ll tell you in the same breath that Sara Wolf most benefited from lack of competition during her reign which was woeful. Fast forward back to a couple weeks ago and the last time we see you all you do is cry about how life is not fair and the suits are not fair.

Now you want to complain about the same back office politics that spring boarded you to early and fast success here in the FWA. Why because once you won that title and competition got tougher, you could not hold it, you could not handle it? You speak about things being handed out, bitch I had to beat a legend in Mustang Maddie in the same night I then had to face a fresh Dinorah Redgrave in order to capture that title. That was meaningful, that meant something special, because Maddie was nowhere near done and Dinorah was rising hell Dinorah was Over the Edge and at one point your boss.

Now you say you don’t care and walk off. Let me tell you why you had damn well better care even if it is only for tonight. You had better care about your general safety in the ring with me tonight. You went out of your way to make yourself my enemy, you went out of your way to try to get in my head, to prove a point, to fucking try and make a name for yourself off of me. You personally attacked me at every turn in every interview. And if you have not figured it out by now, kicking your ass out of LOW was not enough for me, not by a longshot. I am glad I was around at the start of your little career, because one of my personal goals in life is to end it. You see with Dinorah, I tried to win and never meant to cause her an injury. However in your case, well if I break you, then my only sentiment will be “Oh Well”.

You are right where I left you when I was last here, no title, no friends, no common sense, and in all this time you still have not even developed some respect for this business or these fans. So while I am out there beating the living shit out of you AGAIN, part of it will be for me, but the larger part will be for Beatrixx a woman I don’t know but a fellow competitor just the damn same who deserved better than you stumbling around like the drunk girl at the party. A larger part will be for each person that has walked through the door and paid their hard earned money for a match you could care less about, and deep down, for myself, for nothing more than the love of putting you and keeping you in your place as I see it, under my foot. You did not have the guts or fortitude to stay long enough in the LOW, oh but thank you for being here for this match, thank you for sticking around just long enough for me to once again lodge my foot so far up your ass that when you go back to Dan and Andrew, as soon as you speak they will only see my foot still in your mouth. Yes, usually it’s all business for me, but no, not this time.

Tonight, is all about me, and my return. To the FWA, to the ring, and to go on and take my rightful place as queen of this FWA. Shannon, you will learn tonight, you get but a glimpse of what level you need to get to. MacKenzie, you are going to be in an all too familiar place to and that place is losing to me and watching me pass you right by and the pun is intended. There’s a lioness in the FWA jungle and tonight, she intends to not only hunt her prey, but will feed her pride. Just like I beat two women in the same night to claim my throne, I am going to beat you both for my return. Only difference is that now all these great Cleveland fans will get to see me beat you both, at the same damn time!

*Looking confident, and with her back straight she heads for the door of her locker room and grabs the handle, opening the door and as she steps through it she pauses for a moment and looks back into the camera, and in a suddenly soft voice with a grin on her face…..*

Are you ready?

*She turns and walks out of the door and as it closes the scene fades to black.*
    Last edited by Eyesnsane; 07-09-2014 at 11:49 PM. Reason: color codes

Intercontinental Champion

Status

• Cameras are rolling as the sun is setting. The tint of the red from the sun around the sky looks ominous. A light wind slowly picks up and the forest of trees sway back and forth. Birds start chirping while the squirrels in trees start squawking. The ground is firm from the hot sun scorching today, the day before that and so forth. A dear and her young dart past the cameras into thicker part of the forest. The camera crew continues walking on a beaten trail ridden with rocks and weeds. They continue walking for several minutes with the wind still blowing. The red from the sky continue to glow upon everything bellow it. The camera crew walk until they see an abandoned temple or a shrine if you would. Moss is growing from the masonry of the walls. The steel roof is still intact. The cross on the temple or shrine is a host to many cob and fresh web on it. Easily said the cross is the epicentre for the spiders here. The camera crew push the door and it is stiff. The camera crew grunt as they push the door open. There is light from a candle in a candle stand on a dusty desk beside a box. Inside there is a dusted challis and a golden figurine on top of a small bookshelf furnished in cobwebs and dust. There is shinny silver shield hung on the wall inside. . There is even a confessional booth inside. The camera crew comes closer to the candle and look at the box that is red. Carved into the lid of the box is do not open. The camera crew opens and there in a journal entry in red ink.

July 10, 2014
    Caught in The Bite

My hand was finally forced as my voice has come upon deaf ears. I knew no one would believe m so who am I trying to fool here? Most likely myself for thinking they will listen to what a snake says and not to worry about the consequence that comes soon afterwards. I even got told that my friend trusts me but damn it to hell there is no trust. It is just lips flapping and nothing is coming out. The secret will come out sooner than later. The golden question is the trust that badly broken to fix from all of this? After all I did approve of him finding happiness but apparently I don’t. Funny how he is misreading me when he knows me better than my own flesh and blood. He knows me more than those fans at ringside or watching a home of a television screen. I am not the one caught in the bite my fangs have sunken after I was forced to act. Just like Icarus they flew close to the sun; something they really wanted and ended up getting burn and falling from the sky perishing instantly. But unlike Icarus they will live for another day with a lesson learned. Forgiveness will be something unattainable and for once me. Yes the slithering snake himself gets to deny someone of a chance for forgiveness. Where the world never get me a chance for forgiveness. I do not give a damn about forgiveness as I am content on everything that has unfolded in my life.

• There is sound coming from the confessional booth. The door slowly opens and creeks. A big right hand is seen as the door is pushed. Slowly the person gets out of the confessional booth. He is wearing white washed blue jeans with tips and tears on it. He is wearing a black leather jacket unzipped with no shirt on underneath. He has long thick black beard and long brown hair. Staring at the camera with his light blue eye and white eye is none other than Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair. He slowly begins speaking in usual tone of voice.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Evil is in every man’s heart. I know it’s there inside wanting to come out. What choose did I have has everything I say falls on deaf ears or they cannot believe. I took Veronique out as GABRIELLE forced my hand by trying to ambush me after my match. Yes we got a Last Man Standing match but goddamn honey be careful what you wish for you might just get it and in this story you will find out something you didn’t want to know. Keep in mind you brought these upon yourself. I simply retaliated after weeks of badgering and nobody listening. I am a patient man but I am on the edge of snapping…and I have no remorse when I do. [* A twisted smirk crawls upon the face of Stu as he pauses for a brief second*] Guilt isn’t there so there is no mercy. There is not even a chance or hope. There is no divine intervention coming from the heavens by gods or goddesses. There are no heroes sent forth. ‘Living Mythology’ Jason Gryphon comes my way before he faces ‘The Inferno’ before he get scorched by it. Jason you are full of life and you even have your legend embroiled into mythology. You claimed gold like Jason did when he achieved the Golden Fleece. While at the same time you developed The Minus touch but didn’t get greedy like the king did. You are an interesting case Mr Gryphon. Such qualities separate you from most.

• Stu pauses as he slowly exhales and then continues to speak.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: You didn’t let your hatred blind you for ‘The Emerald’ Drew Stevenson for robbing you of your North American title. It is rare to come across someone with a level headed and well thought person. I wonder if you think I am the same snake from The Garden of Eden. If you think I am well I am disappointed. If you thought no then perhaps you have clarity and can see more than black and white if you would. [*Stu pauses and has a smug look on his face almost in a joking manner*] I don’t need to make tales to glorify myself because what I have done speaks louder than any words that I can utter. I am not like the Minotaur of Crete inside the labyrinth. I don’t chase people nor am I consumed with more monster then humanity. Even though I have very little humanity left inside me. I just have enough to act like a compass while my instincts guide me. Just like Douglas when he saw his surroundings and was inspired to make his inventions. I am not like Medusa destroyed by her own actions that was seeing her own reflection in the shinning silver shield of Peruses. [*Stu walks forward and lifts up the shinning silver shield of the wall.*] I can look into the shinning shield and not see the ugly nor do I see a look of regret. What do you see in your reflection Jason? Your actions thus far in your career or dare I even mention your personal life cannot resemble ugliness with no satisfaction.

• Stu hands the shinning silver shield back on the wall. He turns and faces the camera and continues to speak.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: There should be no fear or shame Jason. Your hands aren’t cover with blood with all that has spilled on to my hands. Forgiveness takes time as the mighty Hercules was forgiven for arrogance when he thought he could shoot an arrow to the sun and suffered the wraith of Hera. I did not want forgiveness nor do I want your charity Jason. Me going to a shrine or a temple like this and praying for it isn’t going to bring closure. Only closure I HAVE is I can live with and not feel regret, I bare it and stand by it. Damnation is what I am and it is my curse to live. I am not going to be struck down by one man’s quest to prove himself before he faces the bigger challenge. [*Stu pauses and he shakes head. A look of displeasure comes across his face*] I am not a steppingstone in trying to prove something like Hercules completing twelve tasks. Yes Ryan Hall mentored me in two thousand and eight six years ago. Yes I can see why you would try to slay me like a Hydra. [*Stu chuckles unpleasantly*] However like slaying a Hydra it is not as simple as it sounds. Like for instance every head that is cut off two more appear. It’s not that easy if you think about it. If I was as washed up as people make me than why am I still standing here?

• Stu pauses as he clenches his right fist then slowly begins to talk.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Ever since thousand and nine Jason the so called media and fellow wrestler wrote me off as washed up. Or that I am nothing more than a one trick pony. [* A sick smile creeps over Stu’s face as he pauses for a brief second*] Most of the time they follow like sheep to what they hear or who they hear it from. If I am so damn washed up then why hasn’t someone put me in my place? It must be that fact I give the illusion that I am washed up. However once they are eye to eye with me in a squared circle I let them in. They find out he isn’t washed up but rather that good of poker face when they get stricken by me. The Modern Day Anarchist’ Jack Severino was sent permanently to hell two years ago inside Hell in a Cell. I turned him into a monster and he believed I went soft but went push came to shove he didn’t face some wash out he faced a snake. Jason if you are to write me off as washed up well you are going to be bitten. Then soon after that you will be scorched by Ryan Hall inside the ring at Red White and Bruised. Are you playing with Pandora’s Box Jason? Are you afraid what is in there? Or are you that confident nothing bad is going to happen? Reach over and open it and we will see what happens.

• Stu pauses as he grins as the camera and slowly begins talking again.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: I dare you Jason be naïve. Your young and you are allowed to make mistakes. Hopefully this isn’t one mistake you will not be regretting. I promise it won’t hurt for a second. [*Stu pauses and smirks*] Trust me. I have been burned I have my eyes scorched by a fireball leaving me with white eye and I am still here. You are future soaring higher and higher and bringing much attention to an X Division that had been quiet for a while. There is no question that you can bring the noise. But I will bring the silencer silencing any screams you have. This is no case of the Sirens. This is a man with a lack there of a humanity wanting to be the constant reminder that he still thrives on fear and o weaving of nightmares. This whole for the last few years of me not making it on my own is the same tale being told by and idiot and it signifies NOTHING! It doesn’t get under my skin but the ignorance man has is beyond questionable. Either they are the most arrogant or biggest moron out there today. Don’t be foolish Jason head by warning like Douglas gave to his son as they took flight to escape. I am not flapping my gums for the sack of hearing my voice. GLORY IS FLEETING BUT OBSCURITY IS FOREVER JASON!

• Stu bangs his right fist on the table and glares into the camera

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Unfortunately for you the glory in my future means extinction in yours. I know it’s sad when you look back and at the time it didn’t look that bad when the choices were mad, However when I was left alone; abandoned if you would by my father and mother while they focused on my younger brother. I was left alone with my thought and those thoughts become darker by the day as I pieced together the what and the how to make these dark thoughts become real. For you me even trying to get behind you cannot work. Admiring what you inside the ring when you lock up and wrestle. The way the young fans look up to you and dream of being you. I want to but you need to understand that I have seem things and done things. I have beaten and battered not just opponents but friends, family and… loved ones to. [*Stu looks down and his feet for a brief moment. He runs both his hands through his hair. He raises head up and continues to speak*] Admiring is a luxury I just cannot simply afford. As I stated prior there is no salvation and I do not want it. [*Stu pauses and breaths loudly as his face grows sinister ever so slowly as he continues to speak.*] Where I am going the only way to advance is to christen more pain and weaver more nightmares but most of all cause more suffering. I am true to who I am and know what I am. I live a life that is no illusion. Unfortunately the illusions are the one thing we all use for comfort.

• Stu looks down on his feet for a moment and breaths heavily then slowly looks back at the camera

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: I am the Living EMBODYMENT OF EVIL IN MANKIND’S HEART! I am the most sadistic and UNFORGIVING WRESTLER ON THE PLANET! I AM THE SNAKE! Some may die so other can live Jason and I have a legacy to extend. You are standing in my way to expanding that legacy. I have reawakened once more and I smell better and breathe better. I very much feel venom coursing through my veins once again. I see the twisted views and I am letting them flow ever softly run through my mind. I didn’t choose to be this way I was backed into a corner by a friend and his girlfriend because of them no trusting me. Jason I do not need to be put out of my misery as misery has found me. Misery is awaiting you at Red White and Bruised. Misery loves company I tell you. Not even Hades and his underworld can hold me if you would. What chance do you got Jason? You have less of a chance then Odysseus did making it home after battling the Trojans. Your courage is admirable but like one man once said live to fight for another day. You are risking a lot being in that ring with me especially with what I have had on mind. I am at the breaking point and I am slowly coming unglued.

• Stu pauses as he shakes his head side to side for a brief second then stops. He continues to speak to the camera.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: There is not a prayer or a hope that cannot stop me from coming unglued. You already seeing it occur Jason. Nothing against ‘The Last King’ Ryan Hall but he isn’t the verge on the mental relapse like I am. He is in control while whatever sanity walls I put up are slowly coming down. Jason what I am going to do isn’t the fact of I don’t like what you stand for. I have nothing against you rather I am on the verge of intensity by trying to be a better person not working out. Along being abandoned once again this brought on by trust. I am not doing Ryan Hall any favors by softening you up for him. Even if the offer stood I wouldn’t take him up…. [*Stu pauses with a sick smile*] Or would I? He did after all set me on fire at Trial by Fire. I am in no mood [* Stu laughs sickeningly*] let alone in the right state of mind to take requests. I have no business defending or saving you in from Ryan Hall attacking you. Even Hall knows I am powder keg ready to go off at and go damn moment. In closing while I am in some control before I lose it. Jason fly as high as you will to attain victory against me but be warned just like Icarus flying to close to sun you will fall. This fall will not make you drown in the sea but will leave you unable to scream. Praying to Goddesses Athena yet Jason…I would.

• Stu spreads his arms to the side as repulsive look shines off Stu’s face. A sound of wings flapping is heard then stops as the sound of a crow cawing away is heard. The camera feed begins to cut out.

End of Scene
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

Boobage Expert

Status

On a city street

Saddle Sally stands pensively at the corner. She wears short jean shorts, cowboy boots, her signature hat and a hot tank top. As she stands there waiting a man walks past her and tries to get her attention she waves him away.

Sally: In yer' dreams Romeo.

Finally a black Maserati pulls up, the back window rolls down and Thomas Princeton sits inside.

Tom: Get in.

Sally climbs into the car and it drives off.

Inside Thomas Princeton's car...

Tom wears a navy blue suit jacket with a white top underneath, his tie is dark red and he has a smirk on his face as his eye wanders across her body.

Sally: Ain't ya' married?

Tom: I'm allowed to look at the menu, I just can't order.

Sally: Well the kitchen's closed. What did ya' wanna talk 'bout?

Tom: A proposal.

Sally: Lemme guess, ya' want me to join yer' little club?

Tom: You are smart, as advertised.

Sally: I could be as dumb as a bag of hammers and still know that was yer' angle. Wake Walker is gone and ya' don't want to stand there with her' junk in yer' hand after bringin' back your legendary stable.

Tom: Accurate, but misinformed.

Sally: How so?

Tom: It's less about Mr. Walker being gone, and more about your abilities and talent.

Sally: I'm listenin'.

Tom: You have managed in just a little over a year to become one of the most dominant forces in the FWA. For years I watched you bounce around in limbo, even being a Smash regular and now you have found yourself at the top of the pyramid.

Sally: Welp, it wasn't easy I'll tell ya' that.

Tom: I know it wasn't, and nothing that's worth it ever is.

Sally: My work ethic is the ability ya' want?

Tom: It's not just that, you have a mind built for this kind of group.

Sally: Group? Hun' I'd hate to tell ya', but two people don't make a group.

Tom: I'm working on another, he will join...trust me.

Sally: Who is he?

Tom: You have to join to find out.

Sally: Yer' an a-hole.

Tom: Guilty.

Sally: Say I join Executive Excellence, what's in it fer' me? I'm doin' okay as is.

Tom: Yes, but let's be honest do you really get the respect you deserve?

Sally: True.

Tom: I was once disrespected, and with my power and strength in number I brought wrestlers out of obscurity to become some of the biggest names in the company.

Sally: We've got Kennedy and Carter this week as well as Dinorah Redgrave. I need to send a message, can ya' help me do that?

Tom: Of course, it's part of the package deal.

Sally: Dinorah Redgrave is one opponent I can't let the better of me. She doesn't allow fer' many mistakes and I made a few too many in our match, I pulled out a victory but even I will admit it could have easily gone the other way. Beatrixx Black is both a problem and a tool. I can use her, but she's like a pet wolf. She'll turn on me, she'll turn on anyone I jus' need to let her loose and point her in the right direction. That's how she will be as my--OUR partner this week. We've got to steer the bull towards the china shop that is Kennedy/Carter and Redgrave. Won't be too difficult, Beatrixx is lookin' to put a hurtin' on Dinroah. I say we let her do most of the fightin' tire herself out and study our opponents as well. Kennedy/Carter have a weakness, I reckon' we jus' gotta find out what it is exactly and exploit it.

Tom: Kennedy and Carter are a flash in the pan. Carter is unreliable and Kennedy is untrustworthy that will eventually make for a bad combination and they will implode. They're a powder keg and we just have to be the ones who cause them to blow. Nothing more, nothing less. It's simple in theory but more complicated in practice. Regardless I'm not too worried. With my craft and scheming mixed with your brutality and endurance they will crumble like a rock splashed by the salty waters of it's shore.

Sally: Ya' wax poetry, but I want to see results. I was a part of The Great Siege for a while and it did nothin' fer' my career. Sure I got to say I was a part of one of the most powerful stables of all time. But when it was all said and done what does that really mean? Ya' don't go down in history fer' being a part of a stable, ya' go down fer' what you produce, what people remember ya' fer.

Tom: And what do you want to be remembered for?

Sally: The woman who cleaned the clock of every single woman who came against her.

Tom: I don't think you're too far off from that.

Sally: Kennedy and Carter dodged a bullet when Wake Walker left, they knew they didn't have what it took. Now I can see 'em gettin' cocky again. I want to shut 'em up. Same with Dinorah, she think she's so much better than me. But in reality she doesn't want to admit that I've reached a new level she's strugglin' to equal up to.

Tom: She doesn't want to admit you're in her head.

Sally: She'll have no choice when I splatter it across the ring. Spekin' of which, what was with the whole killin' G-Rich thing? We're ya'll really gonna do it?

Tom: I had no plan to, but that Wake was crazy, maybe he would have. Wake had nothing left to lose. A dangerous mindset to be in, I need you because you have that level of sinister intentions in you, but you have something he didn't have...restraint.

Sally: I'm only showing restraint in this match hun'. This is simply to study our opponents and to use Beatrixx as the bait.

Tom: So we have an understanding?

Sally: Fer' now.

Sally spits into her palm and extends her hand for Tom to shake, he grimaces but lightly shakes her hand.

Sally: Oh grow some balls, it's jus' spit.

Tom: Mhmmm.

Sally: Why don't ya' let me off here? I've got a match to get ready fer'.

Tom: Driver...

The car stops and grinning Sally steps out and tips her hat to Tom.

Sally: See ya' in the ring.

Tom: Looking forward to it.

Sally: Oh and Tom....I hate losin'.

Sally slams the door on Tom who grins.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information