Thread: Fight Night results 06/27/14

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night results 06/27/14

The Fantasy Wrestling Alliance and Jimmy King present...

FIGHT NIGHT
    Friday, June 27, 2014
    Live from the U.S. Cellular Center in Milwaukee, Wisc.

After the introduction video, the entire soldout arena comes into focus as the camera pans around to show off the screaming fans in attendance. Many are wearing "Ace of Diamonds" T-shirts and holding up Shane McLean signs. Others have signs reading "The Rebirth...Phillip A. Jackson." Examples of signs are: "USA! USA!"; "D.T.A. = Don't Trust Ashley"; "Shouldn' Wake Walker be arrested for attempted murder?"; "Is this Lord Vincent-Jethro Warren stuff being booked by Vince Russo?"; "Beatrixx Black is my BAE <3"; and "Danny's printer needs more Toner."

The crowd erupts into a lively "G-Rich! G-Rich! G-Rich" chant before any of the announcers can begin talking. Once they learn it won't die down, they try speaking over the erupting and riveting crowd.

Langdon Trafford: It's Fight Night...once again...and this time coming live from Milwaukee, Wisconsin! G-Rich is out...Robbins Thurgood is *temporarily* in. And the FWA is becoming more violent and dangerous by the week!

Sam McDonald: Wake Walker and Thomas Princeton, the reformed Executive Excellence, tried sacrificing G-Rich because of Wake Walker's perceived inferior competition. Did he take this too far?

Piers Gallagher: No...not at all! But more than that...Phillip A. Jackson! What a moment! What a breakthrough! And it's about damn time he put his foot down and became the legend he's meant to be in the FWA. Phillip A. Jackson, our NEXT FWA World Champion. Calling it now!

The introductions and opening commentary is interrupted by Fight Night's theme music. The entire arena shifts its attention to the entrance, where a silk-suited, snazzy and snake-oil salesman named Robbins Thurgood appears looking dapper to the dime under the lights of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Robbins Thurgood walks in between the narrow entrance aisle, avoiding the outreached arms of fans grasping for a feel and touch. Robbins Thurgood, looking above it all and happy about it, makes his official walk to the ring area with a microphone in hand and steps up to the apron and then inside the ring.

Langdon Trafford: Our interim Fight Night general manager, a man I couldn't trust as far as I could throw. Just look at him. .... How could anyone EVER trust this man?

Piers Gallagher: Just because he looks professional?! He doesn't look like that slob, G-Rich, that's for sure. I think we're making a huge ugrade tonight!!!

As the crowd quiets down, Robbins Thurgood offers a pleasant and pleased expression. He seems confident, and casual, almost as if he knows how the next few minutes wil play out and has the script in hand.

Robbins Thurgood: Last week, you all witnessed a vicious attack, one that left our general manager incapacitated and inable to perform the duties of his post. The men responsible, Wake Walker and Thomas Princeton, will not get off easy. Their punishment is still being decided...but it WILL come later tonight...by the end of the show. As for tonight, they will be in action, in a six-man tag team match worthy of swift and solid punishment.

The crowd boos the underwhelming punishment for Executive Excellence.

Robbins Thurgood: And whenever G-Rich does become healthy enough to return, whenever he feels it a safe working environment, that day will be one for celebration. But until then...my name is Robbins Thurgood, the general manager of SMASH, and I am the interim general manager of Fight Night.

The arena responds with displeasure and disapproval, which Robbins Thurgood cares not.

Robbins Thurgood: We will be doing things my way...and my way is a little different than G-Rich's way. The first thing I noticed was a decision G-Rich made...a decision to let...someone else...decide. It was a decision to let Shane McLean, our fighting FWA World Champion, choose his next challenger in the main event at Red, White and Bruised. Shane McLean chose Ryan Rondo, a man he has quite the personal history with and quite the deep, entrenched rivalry dating back to Trial By Fire. I understand that decision. But...G-Rich gave power to Shane McLean that...truly...wasn't deserved. Ryan Rondo...is not the right choice to challenge for the World title...and I believe all of you...all of you...witnessed that last week...during the rebirth...the renaming...the introduction...of Phillip...A...Jackson.

The fans explode into boos when Phillip A. Jackson, formerly known as "PAJ," is mentioned.

Robbins Thurgood: Now...let me say this...in no way, shape, or form am I discrediting Shane McLean's decision. Ryan Rondo will still get a shot at the FWA World title at Red, White and Bruised. That decision is final...HOWEVER...Phillip A. Jackson ALSO will receive his deserved and worthy chance at the most prestigious accomplishment in wrestling. He, too, will be in the main event at the Pay-Per-View. It will be Shane McLean...against Ryan Rondo...against the best wrestler in the FWA...Phillip...A...Jackson. Thank you.

The entire arena is beside itself, showering boos and venom toward the interim Fight Night general manager. Langdon Trafford can only muster a "Wow" in response. Harry Baxter asks if Robbins Thurgood just referred to Phillip A. Jackson as "the best wrestler in the FWA." Sam McDonald wants to know what Ryan Rondo and Shane McLean think of this decision.

Piers Gallagher: I think this is, without a doubt, the best decision made by a general manager in months!!! Phillip A. Jackson is the best in the FWA right now and it was a damn shame for Shane McLean to overlook him and selfishly choose Ryan Rondo for the championship match.

"The Monster" Mac Michaud (w/ Rod Sterling) vs. Dave Sullivan

The crowd is hyped for this one as Mac Michaud and Dave Sullivan face off in the ring. They lock up and Mac shoves Sullivan back into the turnbuckle like he's a toy. They lock arms again, and a similar result happens. Mac Michaud tries to corner Dave Sullivan, who slides beneath his legs and unloads a barrage of right forearms into "The Monster." Sullivan has Mac backed against the turnbuckle and is laying pipe with as many body shots as he can throw. After about 20 seconds of this, Sullivan backs up and goes for a clothesline, but Mac lands a headbutt into the chest and plants Sullivan right on his back.

Piers Gallagher: There it is! That'll be the end of Dave Sullivan's hopes against "The Monster."

Mac Michaud scoops Dave Sullivan up and drops him with a powerslam. Mac catches a breather, briefly, before grabbing Sullivan around the neck and whipping him into the ropes. Sullivan lands a jumping forearm in reply and lands a flurry of those, before Mac shoves him into the ropes again and hits a major league spinebuster!!! Mac hooks the leg as Rod Sterling cheers him on.
    (.............1.................2..Kick out)

Mac grabs Sullivan and sends him into the turnbuckle. He unloads his own barrage of body blows as Sullivan begins taking a major brunt with each shot from the much-larger Mac Michaud. Sullivan shoves Mac away, but "The Monster" laughs at his foe's trivial attempts. Sullivan lands a kick into the shins and a massive uppercut to the chin. Mac stumbles back as Sullivan runs off the ropes, but Mac hits a big-time fallaway slam and covers again!
    (..............1.................2.........Not quite)

Mac Michaud receives orders from Rod Sterling to finish the match, and appears ready to land his F5KO. Dave Sullivan continues fighting, though, and slides off the back. He shoves Mac chest first into the turnbuckle and lands a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the temple!!! The crowd is stunned, as is Piers Gallagher and the announcers, as Dave Sullivan goes for a pinfall!
    (.................1...................2.Kick out!)

Sullivan doesn't let the match continue on as he begins using the bottom rope and wraps it around the throat of "The Monster." The crowd begins buzzing as Dave Sullivan closes off Mac Michaud's windpipe! The referee counts to three before waving his arms like a madman and calling for the end of the match.

Winner via Disqualification: "The Monster" Mac Michaud

Langdon Trafford: Dave Sullivan has snapped!!!

Sam McDonald: Right now he's about to choke out "The Monster!"

Rod Sterling, trying to force the referee to stop the violence on his client, enters the ring and tackles Dave Sullivan from behind. This saves Mac Michaud, who intakes as much oxygen as possible while holding his neck. Rod Sterling, though, is in the fire as Dave Sullivan's psychopathic eyes focus in.

Harry Baxter: I wouldn't have done that, Rod!

Sullivan slowly approaches Rod Sterling, who backs up trying to avoid any physical confrontation. This continues around the ring until Sullivan is about to lunge at Sterling, who is saved by Mac Michaud's running boot to Dave Sullivan's skull!!! Sullivan rolls to the apron and out of the ring before Mac Michaud can inflict any additional damage. The crowd cheers on both men as Rod Sterling places his arm around his client and says, "Thank you," as Dave Sullivan stalks the ring without taking his eyes off "The Monster," who treats Dave Sullivan the same way.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    -----------------------------------------------------------

The beautiful Gabrielle Montgomery, casually dressed in jeans and a blouse but somehow looking more gracefully and glamorous than seems physically possible steps outside of Robbins Thursgood’s office with a smile on her face, though as she closes the door behind herself she takes a deep breath. But as a roguishly handsome man approaches her that smile quickly returns and she embraces Ashley with a tender hug.

Ashley: What as Gabs so appy?

Gabrielle: So many things, Melly spent the morning telling me all about the monkeys she saw at the zoo with Chris…and how one of them looked like Ashley…now I have the man I love in my arms…we’re here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin!

The fans cheer loudly for the cheap pop as Gabrielle smirks and Ashley just shakes his head.

Ashley: Really?

Gabrielle: What? And finally I can out the past ten months behind me…and finally end this thing with Stu, get him out of my life completely…

Ashley goes to speak up Gabrielle laces a finger across his lips.

Gabrielle: I understand he’s your friend Ashley…I do…but he and I are done forever at Red, White and Bruised in a Last Person Standing match. I can move on, we can move on Ashley…

And with that announcement made the cameras cut away as Gabrielle and Ashley share a loving kiss.

Stu "The Snake" St. Clair vs. James Syncidate

"Mr. Crowley" blares through the arena as the crowd welcomes one of the all-time greats. Stu "The Snake" St. Clair walks through the entrance with his black leather jacket, collar popped, toward the ring. He has a general feeling of confidence as he approaches his opponent, James Syncidate.

When the bell rings, Stu and James lock up with the arms. Stu locks in a side head lock and is shoved into the ropes. He fires back with a shoulder block, runs off the ropes and reads James' spring to his feet and lands a running knee thrust into the stomach. Stu follows with a arm-wrench submission into a short-arm clothesline. He goes for a cover, but Syncidate kicks out at one and a half.

Stu doesn't mind, though, and follows with a whip to the ropes and back body drop. Before Syncidate can rise up, Stu is there with a side head lock and rapid elbow shots to the skull. He follows up with a Russian leg sweep and goes for another pinfall, but Syncidate kicks out this time at two and one-fifth.

Stu whips Syncidate into the ropes, but the jobber ducks a clothesline and lands a flurry of jumping forearms to the multiple-time World Heavyweight champion. Stu staggers back as Syncidate runs off the ropes again, but Stu explodes with a vicious big boot and then a sidewalk slam once Syncidate rises up again!!!

Piers Gallagher: Stu St. Clair is looking powerful tonight. The Snake is looking better than ever!

Stu patiently waits for his foe to pull himself up, and then plants him with his patented "Evenflow DDT." Stu St. Clair hooks the far leg as the crowd gives a mixed reaction.
    (.................1................2................3!)

Winner: Stu "The Snake" St. Clair

Harry Baxter: That'll do it for James Syncidate! Chalk up another win for "The Snake," who looks more and more like the man we've come to know and detest each and every week.

Stu St.Clair rises to his feet following his match, and the FWA fans oddly cheer, and cheer loudly, but its not for Stu as behind him Gabrielle Montgomery slides into the ring, sizes him up and then drops the snake with a Savate kick to the back of the head. The fans cheer even louder as Gabrielle stomps away at him and then signals for the 34 Double DDT by squeezing her breasts. Stu staggers to his feet where he’s kicked in the gut and set up for the DDT, but the Snake picks her up spins her around then pulls her in where he blasts her with his own DDT. That sinister smile slithers across his lips as and as the FWA faithful boo he calmly walks to the back leaving Gabrielle layed out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

• Camera crew are in the backstage area and there is a sound of a commotion like a fight is going down. The camera crew rushes over with the cameras rolling to where the nose is coming from. There is a silence as a sick thud is heard. There stands Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair standing over a fallen Veronique Montgomery with her head face down on the concrete. The sound of Stu slowly exhaling is heard as the camera crew notices blood coming from her head running down slowly forming a puddle. Without even looking at the cameras Stu speaks.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Montgomery the blood is now on your hands. Just like Macbeth the blood on my hands don’t bother me.

• Stu walks away as his footsteps are herd as the camera crew is calling for medical help for Veronique.

"Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon vs Danny Toner

Back from commerical, we see Danny Tomer is in the ring and is ready for his match with Jason Gryphon. "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas plays over the speakers and Jason makes his way out onto the stage. He raises his hands to the sky and his golden pyro shoot out of the stage as he makes his way down the entrance ramp. Jason pushes his head up to several younger members of his congregation before makes his way into the ring and briefly posing on the turnbuckles. Jason and Danny move to their respective corners and the referee calls for the bell and this match is underway. Danny comes right out of his corner like a house of fire and hits Jason with a fury of punches. Jason uses his strength to push Danny off him him but Danny just rolls through and comes back and hits Jason with a series of elbows. Jason pushes Danny off of him again but this time when Danny tries to rebound, he is leveled with a big boot that sends him inside and out. Jason picks him up and Hammer throws him into the corner. Jason gets up on the second turnbuckle and hits Tomer with 10 punches that get the crowd in on the action. A dazed and confused Tomer walks into a Military Press Spinebuster by Jason and he hits the mat with a loud THUD. Jason goes for the cover.

1.........2.........Kickout!

Danny Toner is able to get his shoulder up at the very last second. Jason picks Danny up and goes for a Back Suplex but Danny is able to reverse the hold and rolls over Jason's shoulders. Toner grabs Jason's head and hits a series of headbutts to the back of Jason's skull that sends Gryphon down to his knees. Danny bounces off of the ropes and hits Jason with a front dropkick that sends Jason's face smashing off of the top mat. Danny quickly applies a Crossface in the middle of the ring and Jason tries to fight out of it. Danny is able to lock the hold in and he wrenches Jason's face as he tries to get the bigger man to tap out. After 30 second in the brutal hold, Jason is able to work his way over to the ropes to the delight of the fans in attendance. Danny is forces to break the hold and he bounces off of the ropes as Jason gets to his feet. Jason takes down Danny with a Spinning Side Slam. Jason covers Danny again.

1.........2.........Kickout!

Jason cannot believe that Danny is still hanging on after one of his most powerful moves. Jason picks Danny up to set him up for another move but Danny steps back and nearly takes Jason's head off with a Superkick that sends him out of the ring. Danny singals for the referee to begin the count. The rookie would be happy with a countout victory of the former North American Champion. The referee is able to get the count up to 9 before Jason is able to get back into the ring. Danny get Jason off of the mat and sends him into the ropes. Jason bounces back off of the ropes and gets locked into a Sleeper Hold by Toner. Danny is able to bring Jason down to one knee and the referee goes to check on Jason. He raises his hand once and gets no response, he raises it the second time, no response. The third time that the referee check, Jason shows to show a furious sign of life and he runs Toner into the turnbuckeles, forcing him to break the hold. Jason runs against the ropes and destroys Danny with a LION'S LARIAT that sends Toner end over end. Ordinarily, this is where Jason would go for a pin but he has something else in mind for the rookie. Jason picks up Toner's lifeless body and lifts him up for HUMANITY'S DOWNFALL. Just as Jason has Danny up with his back turned to the entrance way, Ryan Hall comes slithering into the ring and takes Jason out with an INFERNO CUTTER. The referee has no choice but to call for the bell.

WINNER via DQ: "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon
    Ryan Hall kicks Danny out of the ring as he pulls Jason into the center of it. The referee tries to get Hall away from Jason's fallen body but he eats an INFERNO CUTTER of his own for his troubles. Ryan puts his boot on Jason's check and poses over his challengers fallen body before making his way out of the ring and hitting Danny with an INFERNO CUTTER as he gets up on the outside. Hall turns his way back to the ring and smiles as Jason crawls over to the bottom ropes with an irate look on his face as he peers at Hall up the ramp.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Eric Burdon sings...

There is a house, in New Orleans... They call The Rising Sun. And it's been the ruin, of many a poor boy. And God, I know, I'm one.

Pictures fade in and out as the verses continue.

My mother was a tailor. She sewed my new blue Jeans...

My father was a gambling man... Down in New Orleans.

Now the only thing a gambler needs is a suitcase and a trunk. And the only time he's satisfied, is when he's on a drunk.

Over the interlude, out of the black, a newscasters voice briefly speaks:

"A man and a woman were found brutaly murdered in their house. Their five year-old son has been taken into The State's custody. He remains unresponsive, the only witness to the killing."

Burdon continues...

Oh Mother, tell your children... Not to do what I have done.

Pictures of Wolf brutalizing his rivals fade in and out quickly.

Don't spend your lives in sin and misery, in The House of The Rising Sun...

The last picture, of Wolf, taken after his X title win. Where he immediately climbed to the top rope, covered in blood and sweat, shouting curses and declaring war on FWA.

I've got one foot on the platform... The other on the train. I'm goin' back, to New Orleans. To wear that ball and chain...

As the song ends, the picture slowly fades to black.

Well there is a house, in New Orleans... They call The Rising Sun. And it's been the ruin, of many a poor boy. And God, I know, I'm one.

The darkness doesn't last long this time. Wolf appears. Blue jeans, motorcycle boots, a sleeveless black T-Shirt, a cigarette burning between his fingers. Lifting his right hand to his lips he takes a drag from his cigarette. Staring into the camera, all business as usual, he exhales. When all the smoke has left his lungs, he takes a quick breath and begins.

Wolf: John Dewey once said: 'The self is not something ready-made, but something in continuous formation through choice of action.' - People aren't a certain way naturally, we choose who we are at any given time and we can choose to change/ It may be hard to believe with some peopl. Men who's hearts just seem to be filled with hatred, with spite. But each of those men is somebodies son, each of those men wasn't born that way. They chose a path that lead them to be that way. I've seen the darker side of this industry and I've seen the darker side of me and I don't want you to go the same way, Lucian. I fell and I fell hard and I had to wakeup and look at that person every day. That side of me that drove everyone away from me. I was bitter, I was angry and I made a lot of mistakes, Lucian I've learned from mine. I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm not asking to be let into your heart or to be welcomed with open arms. I know my legacy here in FWA is something you can't be proud of and you want to bury it deep down at Red White and Bruised. But I'd be even less of a person, less of a man if I didn't come here and face up to the trail of wreckage I left behind when I made those mistakes. I don't want a free pass, I just want a chance. You are who you are and you don't have to bare my sins or repeat my mistakes. Wrestling is in your blood because of me. If you let this company into your heart it can be your best friend and your worst enemy.

He chuckles a little to himself, sliding his hands into his pockets, he chuckles a little

Wolf: You need to get back on track and right now that's what matters the most. climb back up the ladder in this company and mask over the disgrace you have became over the last 3 months. You owe that to your Mom. You need to be someone she could have been proud of, I have failed so many people I lost count at this point.

He runs a hand back over his head with a sigh

Wolf: I don't want to fight you, Lucian. I never thought I will say this to someone. But I just can't fight you. Whyte Thunder, I can and I will fight you. WHY? BECAUSE WHYTE "I'M A COCK-SUCKING DOUCHE-BAG" THUNDER THINKS YOU NEED TO MAKE A STATEMENT? TO GET BACK AT ME BY BRINGING OUT SOMETHING THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED IN PRIVACY? WELL YOU'RE ABOUT TO MAKE A STATEMENT! YOU'RE ABOUT TO SCREAM THAT STATEMENT SO LOUD ALL OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS GOING TO HEAR IT! THAT STATEMENT WILL BE THIS: "I'M SO FUCKING SORRY I EVER EVEN CONSIDERED PICKING A FIGHT WITH WOLF! I I SHOULD HAVE NEVER PUT MY NOSE IN WOLFS PERSONAL BUSINESS. I THINK I'M SHITTING MY PANTS!" FUCK YOU THUNDER! I BARELY KNOW YOU AND YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHO I AM! SO, ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF! I'M THE FUCKING BEAST ADRIAN FUCKING WOLF! AND I'M GOING TO BE THE ONE SHOVING HIS FUCKING FIST DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT! WELCOME TO THE FIRST DAYS OF THE LAST DAYS OF YOUR FUCKING CAREER! I'M GOING TO END YOU! PERIOD!! BECAUSE WHEN THE BELL RINGS AND THE SMOKE IS CLEARED, IT'S GOING TO BE ME STANDING TALL WITH HIS ARM RAISED! AND IT'S GOING TO BE YOU, FLAT ON THE MAT IN A PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN BLOOD, PISS AND LIQUID FECAL MATTER!!!

Wolf takes a drag off his cigarette, calming himself a little.

Wolf: And when that happens I will get my chance to talk some sense to Lucian and leave FWA with clear conscious knowing that I have sent a good boy on the right path.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Non-title match
    "The Inferno" Ryan Hall vs "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

Both men have finished their flashy entrances and have calmed down in their corners but yet still look ready to go to war. The crowd is in a frenzy for this tasty match up between two different generations of superstars. The ref rings the bell and both men immediately get their feet moving and meet in the middle of the ring. This should be quite the technical match up and both men are seasoned veterans in their own right. They lock up but Ryan Hall immediately takes to the offense and takes him down with a powerful double leg takedown. Hall looks to show off his wrestling pedigree early and immediately looks to reign down punches from the superior position but Stevenson wants no part of it and quickly scrambles to his feet. The crowd cheers in approval of his ability to fend off Hall’s wrestling. The Inferno does not relent however and continues to keep the pressure on Stevenson by driving him into the corner of the ring. He hits him with a few shoulder thrusts into the abdomen and then takes a few steps back to get a running start for a spear but Stevenson ducks! He thinks Hall is going flying into the corner beam but Hall with a very good reaction time stops himself and turns to Stevenson. He is a second too late however and Stevenson strikes him with a dropkick! As Hall stands up he is hit by a running clothesline as Stevenson rebounds off the ropes and Hall is down again. He quickly gets up but is hit with another clothesline! In an attempt to get inside Hall’s head Stevenson goes for a third but it backfires as The Inferno catches him with a huge spine tingling spinebuster. Stevenson’s head bounces off the canvas with a huge bang signaling the strong impact of the maneuverer. Ryan immediately covers Stevenson.

1!

Kick out!!

Hall stands up in and kicks Stevenson multiple times in the midsection before attempting to lift him up. Stevenson elbows him in the gut and hits him with the STF. This serves to change the momentum of the match up as Stevenson next applies the old classic sleeper hold to Ryan. Ryan fights it hard at first but slowly and surely he begins to slow down and you can see the excitement grow in Stevenson eyes as it looks like Hall might go to sleep but suddenly a fire grows in Hall’s eyes and he refuses to give up. He deliver brutal elbow strike after elbow strike to Stevenson before turning and kneeing him as well. Stevenson releases the hold and stumbles away. A wobbly Hall manages to go airborne and hits a missile dropkick that sends Stevenson rolling out of the ring! Ryan Hall takes a second to catch his breath and the ref starts the ten count. He doesn’t even get to four however before Stevenson pulls himself back into the ring and confronts a recovered Hall in the center of the squared circle. The two exchange brutal punch after punch and then switch two kick after kick. Stevenson continues to throw muay thai kicks while Ryan Hall throws more traditional kick boxing kicks. This quickly turns into an all out brawl of a kick boxing match and the crowd is loving the intense exchange of strikes, meanwhile the ref doesn’t know what to do so he starts counting for them to stop striking each other. They both look at the ref in distain as they stop and Ryan Hall sneaks an uppercut in and then grabs Stevenson and hits a belly to belly suplex. Stevenson start to get up and The Inferno pounces with a quick DDT! He surprises him as he locks in the Unholy Asphyxiation! Stevenson is in trouble!! Drew fights to break the guillotine but to no avail. It’s lock in tight and the blood circulation has already been cut off.

The dizziness begins to set in and you can see the Drew is fading fast!

This could be it!

But wait! The ref is signaling for Hall to break the hold! He looks down and Stevenson’s foot is on the bottom rope. He refuses to break it and the ref counts!

1!

2!

3!

4!

Hall breaks the hold at the last possible second but the damage may have already been done. He lifts up an oxygen deprived Stevenson and signals for the Hell’s Fall! He locks in one arm but as he attempts to lock in the other Stevenson breaks his right arm free and lifts Hall into the air. The crowd cheers as Stevenson sends him slamming down on his knee for a vicious back breaker. Hall is shocked and in pain and he rolls across the canvas holding his back. Hall attempts to make it back to his feet but Stevenson intercepts and attacks him with a variety of strikes before hitting him with a snap suplex. Hall feels more stinging on his back and winces in pain as he stumbles to his feet. Stevenson once again attack him with a series of punches before attempting to lift Hall for a slam, this fails however as Hall floats over him and grabs him for a German suplex! Hall hits the suplex and keeps his hands grasped as he lifts Stevenson up and hits a second suplex!! Hall next lifts him up one more time and goes for the third but Stevenson reverses and hits his own German suplex! And another! And the third one lands!! The crowd cheers Stevenson on against the obvious more hated Ryan Hall. He goes for the pin fall!

1!

Hall kicks out with authority and Stevenson rolls away. Ryan Hall fights hard to get back to his feet and Stevenson doesn’t care to wait as he continues his attack in a successful attempt to keep the momentum on his side. He lands a power slam on The Inferno and follows it up with a fisherman suplex into another pin fall!

Hall kicks out again. Stevenson looks slightly frustrated but quickly switches to a kimura lock! The staggered Hall doesn’t catch on to this until he arm is already extended and the submission hold is locked in! Hall grits his teeth in obvious pain as his arm in torqued in a direction it should not be in. Out of nowhere he manages to reverse the hold and sweeps Stevenson. Hall is now on top and wastes no time landing some ground and pound before grabbing Stevenson and lifting him up. He goes to lift Stevenson up but Stevenson uses the momentum of the lift to float over Hall and pushes him forward right into the ref! The ref is down and Stevenson charges toward Hall to keep the pressure on but this proves to be a big mistake. As he presses forward Ryan Hall hits the Inferno Cutter out of nowhere! He covers Stevenson but there is no count by the ref. Ryan Hall looks over and the ref is still recovering. He walks over to the ref and shakes him until he is back to normal. The Inferno turns around and Stevenson is already on his feet! Stevenson charges forward against in a seemingly foolish manner as Ryan Hall takes the bait and goes for the Inferno Cutter again! Stevenson catches him in midair and hits an awesomely timed reverse DDT. Stevenson stumbles to the ground still shakey at the aftermath of the last move. Both men fight to make it to their feet.

Suddenly the is a burst of cheers through the crowd but both Ryan Hall and Drew Stevenson are more focused on getting to their feet. They get to the their feet around the same time but out of the crowd comes Jason Gryphon who slips into the ring. No doubt he wants payback for Hall interfering in his match. He stares down Hall who stares him down back and suddenly turns around to Stevenson and hits him with the Lion’s Lariat! Everyone is stunned at this turn of events and the ref calls for the bell!

Winner by Disqualification…. “The Emerald” Drew Stevenson!

Ryan Hall is stunned and Jason Gryphon smiles slyly. The Inferno tackles Jason Gryphon and starts reigning down punches onto his Red, White & Bruised opponent. Gryphon quickly changes the position and ends up on top landing strikes of his own. The situation quickly escalates into a full on brawl between the two bitter enemies. A security team quickly runs from the back to gain control of the situation. Three men restrain Ryan Hall and three men restrain Jason Gryphon in what should be the end of the string of events.

This doesn’t hold true however as both Ryan Hall and Jason Gryphon turn on the men holding them back and attack them. Ryan Hall hits them all with Inferno Cutters one after the other and Gryphon hits the Lion’s Lariat together sending all six of them into dream land. They turn to each other and start trading punches once again. Blood begins to drip from Jason Gryphon’s nose, it might even be broke. Likewise Ryan Hall’s lip is busted open and there is a cut right on the brow line of his face. They continue to ignore their surrounding and savagely trade punches back and forth until a much, much larger security team tackles both of them and restrains them until they cannot get near each other. They stare each other down throw the mass of security as we head to a commercial break.

------------------------------------------------------------------

We are backstage with Fight Night interviewer Katie Goldsmith, who seems a little nervous. She is a professional though, and clears her throat before introducing her interview guest.
    ”Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, competing as part of the triple threat match for the Women’s Championship at Red, White ‘n Bruised, Beatrixx Black.”

Katie then noticeably takes a step back as Beatrixx enters the frame dressed in her extravagant ring attire. In addition to her sparkling pink wrestling boots, she is wearing matching pink wrestling pants and a pink bra designed to mimic human hands covering her breasts. To top all this off her hair is colored pink and tied into long dreadlocks that run down her back. She laughs and grins at Katie, who stammers a little before asking her first question to Beatrixx, who bounces from one foot to the other and runs a hand through her hair along one dreadlock as she listens.

”Miss Black, you requested this interview and said there was something you wanted to say to the FWA fans out there. So, what is your message to the people?”

Katie hands the microphone to Beatrixx, who spits on the floor next to the microphone before she starts to speak.

”Well Lil Miss Goldie, I just figured I better be introducin’ maself, huh? ‘cos ya see, I be risin’ so quick like ya’ll dicks when ya’ll see me ya’ll don’ even got time to learn my damn name. Three damn weeks and I got myself a damn championship match, yeah? So I better be tellin’ ya who I am ‘cos ya gon’ be seein’ a lot more’a me. But here’s a thing Miss Goldie...I don’t even care what they think. Yeah, all you lil bitches watchin’ at home, ya’ll be captivated already, ya’ll can’t keep yo eyes offa me. Ya’ll don’ even need to know. You wanna know who I’m talkin’ ta Goldie...I’m talkin’ ta you.”

Katie Goldsmith is taken aback by this, and Beatrixx points the mic in her direction.

”Wha...what do you mean?”

”Yo I think you know what ah’m sayin’, baby. You lookin’ in the eyes of a future champion and these eyes been watchin’ you sweet thang, ya hear? I been watchin’ you, I been watchin’ that Lucy Pinder out there doin’ tha commentary and you know what? I be likin’ what I see. So here’s me, baby. I’m the next women’s champion, I make bitches tap out, I make grown men scream like lil god damn babies, ain’t ya’ll know it? Ya’ll be seein’ it e’rry week since I came here. So why don’ you make a lil deal wi’ that Lucy, you and her get back to my tour bus after the show and we...we have some fun, huh?”

Katie is now very nervous, but that doesn’t deter Beatrixx. It even seems to encourage her, as she leans in to Katie and the camera zooms in with her. Beatrixx is now barely an inch from the side of Katie’s face as she leans away from Beatrixx.

”I want you’ta watch, baby. I want you’ta watch as me and that lil hoe Saddle Sally go out there an’ we show those bitches Dee-norah an’ Gabrielle whose boss. An’ if yo like what yo see, yo better promise me you be comin’ta see me after tha match...’cos I gotta give you a taste.”

Brooke then grabs Katie’s head with one hand and turns it to face her. She then kisses Katie aggressively while giving the camera the middle finger so they can’t see the action. She breaks the kiss and lowers her hand so the audience can see her push away the shocked, blushing interviewer and strut away.

Gabrielle Montgomery and Dinorah Redgrave vs. Saddle Sally and Beatrixx Black

Gabrielle Montgomery and Dinorah Redgrave enter first to a big pop from the crowd who are fairly jazzed to see this match. Saddle Sally and Beatrixx Black come out next and get a good deal of heat when Sally raises the title belt above her head and smirks. The two women get into the ring and Sally starts off against Gabrielle. Sally and Gabrielle lock up, Sally starts off with the early advantage and takes Gabrielle down to the mat and hits a few hard blows to the skull of Gabrielle trying to soften her up early on.

Gabrielle fights back however and kicks Sally off of her, the two women begin to exchange strikes and then Sally grabs Gabrielle for a quick snap suplex. Gabrielle looks to be down and Sally goes off the ropes for a modified big boot but Gabrielle counters it with a drop toe hold and then puts Sally in a STF hold. Sally panics but manages to get to the bottom rope forcing Gabrielle to release the hold. Gabrielle looks focused now as Sally gets to her feet. Gabby grabs Sally and Irish whips her off the rope and then clotheslines her to the mat. Sally gets up slow and Gabrielle grabs the cowgirl and puts her into a northern lights suplex. From here on out Gabrielle dominates Sally in convincing fashion. Sally is having trouble getting off any offense that is until Gabby traps the womens champion in a corner and Sally manages to sneak in a thumb to her eye. Gabrielle is stunned just long enough for Sally to tag in Beatrixx.

Beatrixx shoots out of the corner like she's being fired for a canon and knocks Gabrielle down with a crossbody lariat. Gabrielle is too her feet but looking dazed as Beatrixx grabs her for a reverse DDT! Beatrixx looks like she's taking part in a mean streak as she pulls Gabby to her feet by the hair and then slaps her across the jaw and then lifts her up for a forward slam suplex. Gabrielle rolls on the mat in pain as Beatrixx covers her 1...2...Gabrielle kicks out! Beatrixx grabs Gabrielle by the hair once more and forces her to her feet and then knees Gabrielle in the gut and hits her with a belly to belly suplex. Beatrixx controls the next few minutes, while Gabrielle is able to counter out of a few potential big moves she is definitely on the defensive against the young rookie.

Beatrixx goes for a running clothesline but Gabrielle ducks it and spin kicks Beatrixx in the skull. Beatrixx falls to the mat, but Gabrielle knows she hasn't done nearly enough to pin her opponent so she tags in Dinorah Redgrave which gets a nice pop from the crowd as she stomps into the ring. Beatrixx is up and goes for a strike at Dinorah but Dinorah blocks the attack and then kicks Beatrixx in the stomach and grabs Beatrixx to slam her onto the mat. Beatrixx is up fairly quickly but Dinorah is ready and kicks Beatrixx in the leg and then grabs her to toss her back down onto the ring. Beatrixx's body bounces off the mat. Dinorah goes for a grapple but Beatrixx counters by headbutting Dinorah off her. Dinorah stumbles back and get struck with a jumping high knee right to the throat from Beatrixx. Dinroah holds her throat in pain. And Beatrixx sees an opportunity and locks Dinorah in a headlock. Dinorah struggles against the headlock, but eventually the chants from the audience in her favor give her the second wind to elbow Beatrixx off her and then to spin Beatrixx around to hit her with a brutal DDT! Dinorah hooks the leg of Beatrixx 1...2...Beatrixx gets a shoulder up!

Dinorah tries to yank Beatrixx to her feet but Beatrixx slaps the hands away and then pushes Dinorah down. Wasting no time Beatrixx tags in Sally who comes in and delivers a big boot to the skull of Dinorah sending her down to the mat. Sally goes for the cover 1...2 Dinorah kicks out! Sally grapples at Dinroah but Dinorah slips out of it and then grabs Sally into an armbar spin slam. Sally flips off the mat and manages to stand but it's not for long as she's clobbered with a spear from Dinorah. Sally rolls on the mat holding her gut in pain. Dinorah then stomps on the bad leg of Sally, the cowgirl lets out a howl and hobbles to her feet as Dinorah grabs her and Irish whips the champion into the turnbuckle. Dinorah lets out a primal scream and then runs in and hits her finisher E.M.O.! The crowd "oooos" with the pain that Sally must be feeling as a frustrated Beatrixx just starts cussing out both her opponents and her tag partner. Dinorah covers Sally 1...2....3!

Winners: Gabrielle Montgomery and Dinorah Redgrave via pinfall
    After the match Gabrielle and Dinorah briefly have their hands raised. Beatrixx walks over to the downed Sally and simulates kicking dirt in her face. Sally seethes as she watches the video replay of her loss on the titantron and then she stares back at Beatrixx Black who gives her the finger. Sally mouths something incomprehensible and that's probably for the best when it comes to the viewers at home. Beatrixx exits the ring and looks to the top of the entrance ramp where Gabrielle and Dinorah are both celebrating their win.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage in the office of Robbins Thurgood, the interim Fight Night general manager, "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo and Shane McLean are front and center listening to the decision-maker.

Robbins Thurgood: I expect you two, as veterans and leaders, to respect my decision of adding Phillip A. Jackson to the main event at Red, White and Bruised. Regardless if you like it, or agree with it, you must respect it. Do I make myself clear?

Ryan Rondo is about to speak, but Shane McLean steps forward first with his FWA World Championship. He eyes up Ryan Rondo, who backs off.

Shane McLean: You make yourself clear. Crystal. I won't fight this. I'm a fighting champion. I defended this belt against FIVE OTHER PEOPLE. Toss PAJ — and I won't stop calling him PAJ — into the mix. But let it be known — you're rewarding someone disrupting a show and taking matters into his own hands. That's what Wake Walker did. That's why the CW Network is up the FWA's ass about parental controls and violence warnings. Just a warning. You keep allowing this, keep rewarding this, and it's a slippery slope. Cause I'm the "Ace of Diamonds," and diamonds cut...deep.

Shane McLean walks out the scene, leaving only Ryan Rondo and Robbins Thurgood.

Ryan Rondo: I'm going to prove to you, Phillip, Shane and everyone...tonight...what I'm about. I am going to beat Phillip A. Jackson. And I am going to make sure YOU recognize that what you said earlier — about him being the best in the FWA — is dead wrong.

Rondo turns and leaves, and Robbins Thurgood watches with a satisfied half-smile on his face.

The Kennedy/Carter Administration and Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird vs. Executive Excellence and Jethro Warren

The match starts with "The Infection" Brian Carter in the ring with Wake Walker. The two lock up and Brian Carter gets a read waist lock applied. Carter keeps the hold there until Wake Walker pries his hands free, turns and lands a kick to the stomach. He darts off the ropes but Brian Carter flips him onto his back with a perfectly timed hip toss. Brian Carter follows with an arm wrench into a Russian leg sweep before making a quick tag to his partner, "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy.

Langdon Trafford: Right now, the Kennedy/Carter Administration is just in perfect harmony with one another. I never would've thought this duo would work, but it truly has become one of the perfect tag teams.

Kennedy quickly hits a standing dropkick before covering for a pinfall, but Wake Walker kicks out at one and three-quarters. Kennedy grabs Wake Walker by the neck and backs him against the turnbuckle. Repeated shoulder drives int the stomach follows a whip across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle. Chris Kennedy follows with a corner splash but Wake Walker dodges it and lands an elbow smash to the face before tagging in Jethro Warren.

Jethro lands a knee lift into the chest and then a fist drop to Kennedy's face. He covers, but the former World champion kicks out at one and a half.

Piers Gallagher:
    Jethro Warren has been a revelation the past few weeks. Soon enough, he will not only have Amber at his side but also gold around his waist. Just wait.

Jethro whips Kennedy into the ropes and Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird makes a blind tag. Kennedy fires back with a jumping forearm to take Jethro down, and Lord Vincent mounts atop his hated rival and begins choking him and driving forearms across the face. Lord Vincent steps off, at the referee's request, and waits for Jethro to rise before landing a running big boot into the skull!!! Lord Vincent is about inflicting pain as he stares a hole into Amber and Trace, who stay on the outside of the ring.

Lord Vincent grabs Jethro Warren and slams his head repeatedly into the turnbuckle, about 10-15 times as the crowd chants along with each one. Finally, Lord Vincent pushes Jethro toward the center and goes to the top turnbuckle. He flies off but Jethro lands a fist into the ribs and swinging fireman's takeover!!! Finally, Jethro makes a much-needed tag to Thomas Princeton, who immediately lands a big powerslam to Lord Vincent and hooks the near leg.
    (.......................1...........Kick out)

Sam McDonald: We can talk about the Kennedy/Carter Administration, but what about Executive Excellence? Last week was one of the most haenous attacks I've ever seen in the FWA, and I was around when Stu's snake bit Nemesis.

Thomas Princeton methodically wears down Lord Vincent with knee thrusts, a nice military press slam and a double-axe handle from the second turnbuckle. Princeton tags in Wake Walker, who hits a nice snap suplex and a knee drop to the face before tagging in Jethro Warren.

Piers Gallagher: Here we go. Jethro finally gets his hands on Lord Vincent.

Jethro stalks around Lord Vincent, every now and then landing a stomp into the ribs of his tired foe. He teases Lord Vincent, Amber rises to the apron and sarcastically blows Lord Vincent a kiss. Then Amber and Jethro begin making out! Lord Vincent charges, and Jethro side steps only for Lord Vincent's wild forearm to clock Amber right across the face. Lord Vincent's former fiancee flies off the apron and onto the floor, where Trace greets and protects her. Jethro Warren charges and Lord Vincent ducks and flips him beautifully neck first onto the ropes!!!

Jethro stumbles and makes an awkward, falling-down tag to Wake Walker. Lord Vincent makes a tag to Chris Kennedy.

Wake Walker tries for a clothesline, but Kennedy ducks under and lands a series of backhand chops across the chest. Whip into the ropes and Kennedy hits a beautiful standing dropkick and follows with a stalling suplex. Wake Walker dodges by landing on his feet and hitting a nice falling neckbreaker. Both men are down for a good 10 seconds, six on the ref's count, before Kennedy rises first. Wake is a second after and fires a right hand, but Kennedy blocks it, lands a vicious uppercut and runs off the ropes only for Wake Walker to land a back elbow to the jaw. But Brian Carter reached and made a blind tag...and he spears Wake Walker from left field to right field as the entire arena erupts!!!

Langdon Trafford: And there's the teamwork, on display yet again from our tag team champions!!!

(................1................2................3)

Winners: The Kennedy/Carter Administration and Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird
    Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter celebrate in the ring, and Wake Walker rolls outside. Thomas Princeton watched the entire thing unfold from the apron, as did Jethro Warren still recovering from landing neck first onto the ropes. Thomas Princeton then looks at Jethro Warren, who looks back at him. Kennedy and Carter look at Princeton, and Lord Vincent is darting his eyes between Jethro, Amber and Trace.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage in the Fight Night general manager's office, Robbins Thurgood is speaking to Thomas Princeton. Both men seem a bit concerned as Princeton seems to be taking in some bad news.

Robbins Thurgood: I'm sorry, Thomas, but we had to let him go. The pressure from the network, and the sponsors threatening to quit, and this really has been building for a few months now. I know you were sold something, bought in, and all of that. I don't hold you responsible for what happened to G-Rich last week, but the decision is still final. We had to terminate Wake Walker from his contract.

Thomas Princeton looks around, almost aimlessly, as his career takes another blow.

Robbins Thurgood: But...I can do this for you. Find a tag team partner. Anyone on the roster, between now and the Pay-Per-View, and you will get a tag team title shot against the Kennedy/Carter Administration.

Princeton's expression changes from concern and disappointment to hope and one aware of opportunity. He gives off a squirmy smirk, as only Thomas Princeton does, before the camera fades.

Main Event
    Phillip A. Jackson vs. "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

“Anavae” by Anti Faith plays over the loud speaker and the crowd get to their feet as Ryan Rondo walks out onto the stage. He pauses on the stage for a moment before continuing to walk, moving down to the stage and towards the ring. He slaps the hands of a few fans as he gets into the ring. He is stretching his arms when “We Are” by Hollywood Undead begins to play accompanied by a chorus of boos but with some cheers. Phillip A. Jackson makes his way down to the ring, ignoring those people that are cheering him. He gets into the ring and immediately goes nose to nose with Ryan Rondo. The referee pulls the apart and moves them into their separate corners but calling for the bell and getting this match underway.

Jackson and Rondo go toe to toe again, jawing at each other before Jackson slaps Rondo across the face. The crowd immediately boos him but Rondo responds by punching Phillip and sending him down to the mat. Jackson rolls to the outside after being embarrassed but Rondo quick;y follows him out of the ring and begins to chase Jackson. He slides into the ring but Rondo does not slide in after him as expected. He points to his head signaling that he is smarter than Jackson. He walks over to the steel steps and walks up them, getting back into the ring. Jackson charges at Rondo but quickly takes him down with an arm drag. Jackson quickly gets up and gets take down with a second arm drag. Jackson gets up again and Rondo goes for a third arm drag but Phillip reverses the hold into a quick roll up.

1………2………KICKOUT!

Rondo quickly gets to his feet but he is immediately taken down to his knees as Jackson kicks him in the legs. Rondo rolls around in pain as Jackson grabs his injured leg and drops a series of elbows on it. He rolls out of the ring and pulls Rondo’s leg with him, slamming it on the apron. Jackson pulls Rondo’s leg over to the steel ring post and slams it against it hard. Rondo is screaming in pain as he pushing back into the ring to try to get away from Jackson. He gets back into the ring and locks in a Single Legged Boston Crab. Rondo is in agony but he tries to get to the ropes. Jackson pulls him from the ropes but as he does Rondo is able to roll through into a small package.

1………2………KICKOUT!

PAJ is enraged and he pulls Rondo to his feet, lifts him up, and slams his back down onto his knee into a vicious back breaker. Jackson goes out onto the apron and hits a Springboard Leg Drop onto the neck of Rondo. Jackson doesn’t go for a pin. He picks Rondo up and goes for the PAJLele but Rondo moves out of the way and hits Jackson with a Flying Lariat. Rondo, now in control, pushing Jackson into the corner and hits him with a series of elbows before sitting him up on the top ropes. Rondo hits him with a Superplex and as Jackson bounces off the mat, Rondo covers him.

1……….2……….Kickout!

PAJ gets to his feet before Rondo does and he goes to work over the injured leg of Rondo some more but Rondo hits him with a Kip Up Hurricanrana than send Jackson down to the mat again. Rondo gets to his feet and back up to the turnbuckle. Rondo goes for the Busaiku Knee Kick but Jackson moves out of the way and Rondo bashes his bad knee against the turnbuckle. Jackson locks his arm around Rondo’s waist and hit three German Suplexes, one after the other. Jackson signals that the end is near and he moves up to the top rope and motions for the Amazing Splash. As soon as Jackson leaps off of the top rope, Rondo, in an act of beauty, kips Up at the perfect moment and nails Jackson with the RKO! The crowd is on their feet as Rondo goes for the cover.

1.........2………3!

WINNER: “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo

"The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean appears at the entrance after the match. Ryan Rondo becomes distracted by his presence, allowing Phillip A. Jackson to come from behind with a vicious rake of the eyes. Rondo is blinded as Shane McLean sprints to the ring to fend off Phillip A. Jackson and "do the right thing." Shane slides into the ring, and Phillip scatters, but a still-blinded Ryan Rondo only sees body movement and shapes. When the FWA World Champion crosses his blurred vision, he guesses wrong and plants Shane McLean with his "Amazing KO" cutter finisher!!!

Langdon Trafford: Oh no!!! Ryan Rondo just hit his finisher on Shane McLean!!!

Phillip A. Jackson watches from afar as Ryan Rondo, eyesight now recovered, notices Shane McLean is the man on the ground and not the real blindside culprit.

Piers Gallagher: Phillip A. Jackson is toying with these two, and regardless of this match's result, he has them in the palm of his hand!

Sam McDonald: Ryan Rondo still won! He still proved he's as good, if not better, than Phillip A. Jackson. He set out to prove than and he did it!

Langdon Trafford: All I know is...Shane McLean and Ryan Rondo need to understand this isn't about just them anymore. Phillip A. Jackson is a dangerous man...and with Robbins Thurgood calling the shots...he isn't going away.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 06-28-2014 at 01:26 PM.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Re: Fight Night results 06/27/14

PAJ, next FWA champ?!

Decent show everyone. Really enjoying this fresh FWA title scene a lot. I can't wait to see how the three do at Red, White & Bruised.

Onward to the go home show!!

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Beautiful 6-Man Tag Match and I loved that the House of the Rising Sun was included for the Wolf Segment as I love that Song. Both the Animal version and The White Buffalo (with the Forest Rangers) version for Sons of Anarchy. The song fits perfectly with Wolf's storyline with Lucian

[I WIN]

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Epicity View Post
    Onward to the go home show!!
    To me, this felt like the perfect "Go Home Show" to be honest and we still have 1 (or?) more S/FN to go until the RWB PPV.

[I WIN]

BEATRIXX BLACK

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

Awww, man, the code is all messed up for my segment.

BEATRIXX BLACK: THE FREAKY WOMEN'S CHAMPION OF THE FWA

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Crash Nebula View Post
    Awww, man, the code is all messed up for my segment.
    Noticed than and will fix it for you.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Altyrell View Post
    Beautiful 6-Man Tag Match and I loved that the House of the Rising Sun was included for the Wolf Segment as I love that Song. Both the Animal version and The White Buffalo (with the Forest Rangers) version for Sons of Anarchy. The song fits perfectly with Wolf's storyline with Lucian
    It also is/was Golden's theme music.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    It also is/was Golden's theme music.
    It is a very good song

[I WIN]

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Fantastic results guys, keep up the great work everybody!

The Franchise

Status

Fuck you Vincent and fuck you Kennedy and Carter lol... Brilliant match, y'all are awesome in all seriousness. Great match.

And incredible show... The Women's Tag match is incredible. Awesome Grudge Match. Awesome Wolf promo... Could go on... Just a fantastic show... Great work guys

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Vincent: Muhahahaha *internet raspberries*

[I WIN]

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

Interesting write up for mac/sullivan

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Really digging the Gryphon v Hall feud and the FWA Title scene is really good and fresh.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Fight The Power

Status

Everyone is going on about how awesome the title scene is at the moment, but the continual lack of the World Champions presence is seriously taking me back to the days of Rocky Creed.

Boobage Expert

Status

^ The good thing is if you build the lower divisions the main event scene only gets stronger and I think that it is. This batch of main event stars have some interesting personas that compliment each other quite nicely I think.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Thread Information