Thread: FWA Fight Night 6/20/14 results

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FWA Fight Night 6/20/14 results

The Fantasy Wrestling Alliance and Jimmy King present...

FIGHT NIGHT
    Friday, June 20, 2014
    Live from the Lansing Sports Arena in Lansing, Mich.

After the introduction video, the entire soldout arena comes into focus as the camera pans around to show off the screaming fans in attendance. Many are wearing "Ace of Diamonds" T-shirts and holding up Shane McLean signs. Others have signs supporting WOLF, The Mist and even some Jason Gryphon stuff. Examples of signs are: "A believer in Gryphonism"; "The snake is coiled"; "Executive Excellence reborn"; "Dead Presidents > Kennedy/Carter Administration"; "Lucian Ace and Luke Skywalker vs. WOLF and Darth Vader"; and "Can I be the Heatcatcher?"

The crowd erupts into a "We want PAJ! We want PAJ! We want PAJ!" chant before any of the announcers can begin talking. Once they learn it won't die down, they try speaking over the erupting and lively crowd.

Langdon Trafford: We're back...live...for another week of FWA programming! Fight Night from Lansing, Michigan and we have one hell of a lineup for you all!!!

Sam McDonald: And as much as these fans want him, PAJ isn't involved. Ryan Rondo, chosen by FWA World champ Shane McLean himself, will be the No. 1 contender and challenger to the top prize at Red, White and Bruised. and PAJ walked out...last week...leaving Shane McLean alone in the ring against the Kennedy/Carter Administration, the tag team champions and quietly becoming a force in the business.

Langdon Trafford: They will be in action in the main event tonight against the strange bedfellows pairing of Jethro Warren and Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird, probably the most intense rivalry right now. But the Kennedy/Carter Administration has a team breathing down its neck in the form of the recreated Executive Excellence!

Piers Gallagher: And this time, Thomas Princeton is with Wake Walker, one of the surging superstars in the FWA right now. They made their wishes known last week. Will G-Rich grant that?

Harry Baxter: Also tonight, Jason Gryphon against WOLF, who makes his return to the ring since Back in Business and his retirement. Vodka & Venom and all of their internal drama against Drew Stevenson and Ryan Hall. Neither of those teams sound like a workable tandem, to be honest. And a Women's title match between Saddle Sally and Dinorah Redgrave. For the fifth consecutive Fight Night, we will have a title match. Wow.

Backstage, G-Rich is seen talking with somebody on the phone. With his hand in his pocket, G-Rich seems like he’s making plans with somebody.

G-Rich: Yes. Yep. Absolutely. That’s fine. Great. I’ll see you there at 5:30 PM then. Alright. Hey, what about the thing we were talking about…

Suddenly, there is a very loud series of knocks on the door. G-Rich, at first, decides to try and pay no mind to them but after some more persistent knocking, G-Rich folds.

G-Rich: Hey, wait just a second (to person on the cellphone). ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! COME IN! So as I was saying…(to person on the cellphone)

From the door comes Wake Walker with Thomas Princeton right behind him. The two seem to have duffle bags with them. G-Rich continues talking on the cellphone, but not for long. Wake slaps the cellphone from G-Rich’s hands. G-Rich looks at Wake like he’s just about ready to kill him. G-Rich picks up his phone and realizes that the call has been ended when the phone hit the floor. G-Rich stares at Wake Walker for a few seconds.

G-Rich: There better be a damn good reason why the hell you just decided to do that.

Wake Walker: You promised me something, Rich. You promised me something. You promised me that I was going to go places in the FWA, you promised that you had bigger and better things for me, Rich…but you lied. Ever since I’ve returned to the FWA, all I’ve done is steamroll through each and every single one of your superstars. I’ve taken out competitor after competitor. Hell, I even took out Gabrielle of all people and still, you stand here looking at me like I’m somehow at fault for it? My record is PERFECT, Rich. PERFECT. There’s absolutely no reason why you should book me in these horrible matches. I mean, really… Aut Pax Aut Bellum? That’s the best you can offer me? No, G-Rich. I won’t stand for this. Unlike The Mist who makes promises he can’t keep, I am a man of my word.

Wake Walker takes out a steel bat from one of the bags and smashes G-Rich’s knees into oblivion. G-Rich falls to the floor and screams in agony. Thomas Princeton attacks Rich.

Wake Walker: I told you, Rich. I told you. I told you that if I wasn’t given suitable competition I was going to hurt you… and don’t you worry, the pain hasn’t ended here.

Wake Walker reaches into one of the bags and grabs a black sack as well as rope. Wake puts the sack over the head of G-Rich and begins to tie his feet together. With the help of Thomas Princeton, Executive Excellence is able to rope G-Rich down as if he were some kind of animal. Both Princeton and Walker grabs the ropes that have tied Rich’s legs together and begin to drag G-Rich on the floor, out of his office. The segment cuts.

"The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo vs. Dave Sullivan

The bell rings and Dave Sullivan tries taking advantage with a barrage of unsuspecting punches to Ryan Rondo's head. He backs the former North American champ into the corner and lands repeated elbow smashes into the mouth. When he whips Rondo across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle, Sullivan meets a boot and Ryan Rondo follows with a nice spinning wheel kick. From there, it's all about the current No. 1 contender to Shane McLean's FWA World Championship belt.

Ryan Rondo lands a quick vertical suplex and follows with a side head lock. He transitions into a back suplex and covers, but Sullivan kicks out. Ryan Rondo grabs his foe around the neck but Sullivan fires a barrage of punches into the stomach. He again lands more elbow smashes before trying a 10-count punch, but Rondo reverses by yanking Sullivan's legs off the turnbuckle for a modified snake eyes. Sullivan stumbles back and Ryan Rondo lands a stunning "Amazing KO" cutter, but Sullivan counters with a headbutt to the back of Rondo's skull. Sullivan runs off the ropes but Rondo ducks a clothesline and hits the cutter this time. He goes to the top turnbuckle for his "Starlight Shine Bright" corkscrew moonsault and covers for the pedestrian 1-2-3.

Winner: Ryan Rondo

When the match ends, Mac Michaud arrives and slides into the ring. Ryan Rondo is gone as Mac grabs a recovering Dave Sullivan and lands his F5KO finisher. He then kneels down as Rod Sterling pats his client on the back.

Langdon Trafford: It's a war of interference and blindside attacks between Sullivan and Mac Michaud, and after Davey boy got one on SMASH, Mac Michaud repaid the favor.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aut Pax Aut Bellum vs. Executive Excellence

APAB enter first, they looked pumped up and ready to go as they get into the ring. Executive Excellence enters next to a mix of praise and heat. On the one hand people don't particularly like Princeton or Walker but it is pretty cool to see Executive Excellence back in the ring even if the team looks completely different than before. EE soak in some of the attention as they climb into the ring. Walker asks to start first and he goes against Dan Ward. The two men size each other up and then lock up. Both men seem to have the same level of strength as they both try to gain the advantage. Wake backs Dan into the corner and the ref orders Wake to break the hold. Wake does and puts his hands up as he backs up from Dan but then at the last minute clocks Dan right in the jaw and chuckles about it. The ref warns Wake, but Wake just gives the ref a dirty look and grabs Dan into a pull in lariat.

Wake hits Dan's chest with a knee drop and then puts his opponent in a sleeper hold, but Dan has too much energy and fights out it and then pushes Wake off him and delivers a running high knee to the jaw of Wake. Wake stumbles and then Dan uses the ropes to hit Wake with a spinning backbreaker. Dan is feeling himself and stomps on Wake's leg and then puts him in a Boston crab lock. Wake fights the hold and eventually gets one arm on the bottom rope. The ref orders Dan to release the hold 1...2...3...4 Dan lets go. Wake uses the ropes to get to his feet and Dan stomps on the back of Wake's leg. He's clearly go a strategy to weaken Wake's legs. Wake winces in pain as Dan Irish whips him off the ropes and then clocks him with sitdown spinebuster! Dan covers Wake 1...2...Wake kicks out!

Dan sees an opportunity here to get a big win he pulls Wake to his feet and goes for a suplex but Wake manages to counter it and spins to the back of Dan fast enough to hit him with a reverse DDT! Wake covers Dan now 1...2 Dan kicks outs. Wake stands to his feet as does Dan to the two men exchange blows and then Dan goes for a right hook but Wake dodges the blow and then kicks Dan in the gut and then uppercuts him right below the chin and then grabs him for a butterfly suplex! Wake can see that he's tired and tags in Tom to give himself a rest.

Tom steps into the ring and goes after Dan who is trying to crawl to tag in Andrew Johnson. Tom pulls Dan for some sort of leg submission hold but Dan uses his free leg to kick Tom off him and then Dan tags in Andrew Johnson who comes in firing with an attempted clothesline but Tom knows clothesline better than anyone and ducks it and then kicks Andrew in the gut right before grabbing him for a belly to belly suplex. Andrew flips to his feet only to be knocked down by a big boot from Tom. Andrew tries to fight back against Tom for the next few minutes but Tom has the advantage and keeps it throughout the flow of their back and forth. Then Andrew goes for a lariat and Tom counters it into a pendulum power slam. Andrew is getting up slow and Tom goes off the ropes and clobbers Andrew with a BTY Clothesline. Dan tries to rush in to break up the impending pin but Wake Walker tackles him before he can. Tom hooks the leg 1...2...3!

Winners: Executive Excellence via pinfall

After the match Wake Walker and Thomas Princeton get their arms raised together and start talking smack. Then the two motion to their waists and make belt motions, it would appear they have big dreams. Most of the crowd boos them but there is an audible amount who are clapping, excited to see this tag team come together. Familiarity and freshness in a forever changing landscape.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford: Gabrielle Montgomery and Stu St. Clair have been feuding for months now, even close to a year. It has taken a toll on Gabrielle, her relationship and friendship with Ashley 'O Ryan and the friendship and wrestling partnership of Vodka & Venom, the greatest tag team in FWA history. Once this concludes, it'll be a much more comfortable place here in the FWA. Only thing is, this feud could have some friendship casualties.

Gabrielle Montgomery vs. "62" Susie Sue

Susie Sue comes out first and the crowd knows she's doomed the moment she sets her boot on the mat. Gabrielle Montgomery comes out to a nice pop to get the show started. Susie tries to get the one up on Gabrielle and starts grabbing her and clubbing her with some hard forearms, this slows Gabrielle down but seems to annoy her more than it hurts her. Susie Sue then goes for a kick to Gabrielle's gut but Gabby catches her foot and then just shakes her head "no" then pulls her in for a clothesline. Susie Sue gets up fast seemingly determined to make a name for herself but it's pointless as Gabrielle just grabs Susie for her finisher 34DDT! Susie's head bounces off the mat! Gabrielle hooks the leg and covers 1...2...3! As expected Gabrielle gets her arm raised after a super quick match.

Winner: Gabrielle Montgomery via pinfall

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Scene opens up and there is Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair putting on his black leather jacket. In the backstage area. Ashley O’Ryan comes storming from around the corner.

Ashley: Wot the 'ell was that? You know wot I'm talking about.

• Stu looks over at Ash.

Stu: What are you talking about?

Ashley: No no...I'm not playing these games. You know damn well wot..

Stu: Why would I want to play games Ash? Honestly what are you referring to?

* Ashley yells in Stu's face

Ashley: The NOTE! THE BLOODY NOTE! The note that YOU sent to Gabrielle! And don't you dare act like it wasn't you. I know yer ways St. Clair!

• Stu doesn’t flinch while Ash yells. Then he smirks before speaking.

Stu: How could it be me Ash? I was seen on Fight Night in St Paul Minnesota answering my phone to a viewing audience. How the hell did I get to New Zealand when I was in St Paul? That video feed was live and was happening.

• Ashley's eyes narrow, his teeth clench

Ashley: Do you think I'm stupid enough to not know you have ways, Snake? Do you think I'm foolish enough to just accept that as an excuse? There are plenty of ways you could do it.

• He gets closer

Ashley: And if it wasn't you, old friend, then just who the bloody 'ell could it 'ave been? Hmm? Yer the only one with the MO and the twisted mind to do that. To use those scare tactics. Her DAUGHTER was there! Wot if she had gotten to the mail first!? Huh?!

• Stu shakes his head and stares dead in Ash’s eyes

Stu: I don’t know who because you saw the video. A man wearing all black and a black ski mask passed in from the camera and put the letter in there. When I have used mail to scare Ash? I am not The Zodiac Killer or B.T.K or Jack The Ripper. As for her daughter getting the mail first I couldn’t tell how that would feel like. It would be that damn sinister.

• Stu shakes his head and stares right Ash and raises his voice a bit more.

Stu: WHAT HAPPENED TO THREE WEEKS AGO ABOUT TRUSTING ME?! You gave me your word that you trusted me and now this?

Ashley: I said I trusted you because I FELT I still had something to trust! There are plenty of people out there willing to do yer dirty work for a favor Stu. So answer my previous question. If it WASN'T you, then who in the bloody 'ell was it?!

• Stu shakes his head a little bit.

Stu: I couldn’t tell who it was but isn’t me. Me calling in favors since when I have I done that? I haven’t played the role of puppet master in a few years. Besides who the hell would do me a favor Ash? Nobody wants to be associated to me. Hell you’re even embarrassed to be friends with me.

• Stu pauses and sniffs then begins to talk.

Stu: Is that whiskey I smell on your breath?

Ashley: Embarrassed? No, no Stu, not embarrassed. Repulsed! Sickened! Disgusted! A friend would, at the very least 'ave respected my choices, instead of going after someone I care about because you are incapable of letting things in the past go.

• Stu looks at his feet and shakes his head and looks back up at Ash.

Stu: I have let it go and I even told you had my blessing. Yet...what’s the use is like talking to a damn brick wall. See you in the ring.

• Stu begins to walk away from Ash. Ashley watches as Stu walks away. He slams his fist into a nearby locker, denting it. Blood trickles from his knuckles as he watches on, fuming.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Vodka & Venom vs. "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson & "The Last King" Ryan Hall

When the bell rings, Ashley 'O Ryan and Ryan Hall are in the ring to start. A strong grapple has Ashley in a headlock and Hall shoved into the ropes. Hall lands a shoulder bump and then a nice hip toss. Ryan Hall locks in another side head lock and tags in Drew Stevenson, who lands a few right hand shots before locking in an arm wrench. He lands a nice neckbreaker before hooking the leg, but kick out at one and a half.

Stevenson whips Ashley into the ropes and Ashley lands a nice leg lariat in return. Tag made to Stu St. Clair, who lands a thunderous clothesline to Stevenson. He follows with a scoop slam and a few stomps into the chest. Stu grabs Stevenson and flings him into the turnbuckle. This is the new side of Stu — or, rather, the "old side" — as he unloads punch after punch into Stevenson's midsection. He grabs his foe and lands a nice knee thrust into the stomach and a Russian leg sweep. Stu St. Clair hooks the near leg, but Stevenson with a kick out at two and one-third.

Stu St. Clair grabs Stevenson by the neck and whips him into the ropes. A telegraphed back body drop receives a uppercut from Stevenson. Stu stumbles back and reaches out for a tag to Ashley, who goes to the top turnbuckle and landing a flying crossbody!!! However, Stevenson rolls through and makes a lunging tag to Ryan Hall.

"The Last King" lands a knee lift to Ashley and begins breaking down the recognized veteran. He lands a nice back suplex followed by a snap suplex. He covers, but kick out at two and one-third. Tag made to Stevenson, who lands his own array of talented suplexes. He follows with a Hammerlock overhead throw and covers, but kick out at two and two-thirds. Stevenson again tags in Ryan Hall, who lands a seres of stomps before whipping Ashley into the ropes and receiving a flying forearm!!! And then a running one-armed bulldog!!! Ashley makes a desperation tag to Stu, and Ryan Hall tags in Drew Stevenson! The North American champ tries with a right hand, but Stu blocks it and lands one of his own. And a second. And a third. He whips Stevenson into the ropes and hits a sidewalk slam in response!!! When Ryan Hall charges, Ashley 'O Ryan cuts him off with a standing dropkick!!! Stu, now focused in on Stevenson, lands three jabs followed with a discus punch!!!

Stu tags in Ashley, who lands his "Twist of Hate" leg drop and covers!
    (............1...........2............3)

Winner: Vodka & Venom
    Backstage, in G-Rich's office, the general manager is talking to the current FWA tag team champions.

G-Rich: Listen, I can't deny the fact Executive Excellence has been...pretty impressive. And...

Chris Kennedy stops G-Rich in his tracks.

Chris Kennedy: Our job isn't to make your life easier. We aren't just going to walk in and accept whatever you have to offer. What about Vodka & Venom's rematch? What about Eyesnsane and Ted? Why Executive Excellence? Are you scared of Wake Walker?

Brian Carter leaves the room first, and Chris Kennedy follows. G-Rich watches them exit and wonders what his next move is.

FWA Womens Championship Match
    Dinorah Redgrave vs. Saddle Sally

Dinorah Redgrave enters first to a big pop from the crowd. She marches down towards the ring, to the cheers and occasional whistle from the crowd as she makes her way and slides into the ring. She stands tall and waits for her opponent to enter. Saddle Sally enters next to some big heat from the crowd, she just waves them off and gets down to the ring. She still has on her knee brace and she has the title belt around her waist as she gets into the ring using the stairs. She hands off the belt to the ref who holds it above her head and then the ring bell signals the start of the match.

The two women lock eyes and circle each other for a bit, then circle each other a few times. Both waiting to see who will make the first move. Then Dinorah rushes Sally and the two lock up but Sally pushes down on Dinorah causing the challenger to loose her footing and Sally wastes no time, hitting Dinorah with a left and right jab to the side of the body and then kneeing her in the gut. Dinorah steps back and Sally hooks her into a snap suplex. Dinorah lands up in the sitting down position and Sally delivers a missile drop kick to the back of Dinorah. But the missile drop kick was ill advised as Sally reacts to a ping in her bad knee. Dinorah is getting up a tad hurt from the early offense but she composes herself and locks up with Sally once again. Sally is losing out this time and Dinorah locks Sally into a hold and turns it into a belly to belly suplex.

Sally gets up a bit slow and Dinorah capitalizes and then spears Sally right into an Alabama slam! Sally's body is racked onto the mat and the crowd cheers the impressive show of strength as Sally coughs from having the wind knocked out of her. Dinorah grabs Sally by the hair and forces her to her feet and Sally ties to club Dinorah off her but it's no use as Dinorah grabs Sally and spins her around for a German suplex. Dinorah tries to go for a second one but Sally is able to get an elbow right into the ear of Dinorah and Dinorah lets go of Sally long enough for her to escape out of the hold. Dinorah tends to her ear momentarily right as Sally goes for a clothesline Dinorah ducks it but then Sally kicks Dinorah in the gut and puts Dinorah in a textbook DDT! Sally covers Dinorah 1...Dinorah kicks out!

Sally tries to grab the downed Dinorah, but the valkyrie of carnage is already poised and slaps Sally across the face with some authority. Sally is shocked and stumbles back Dinorah grabs her, but Sally headbutts Dinorah off of her. Dinorah is now the one caught off guard and Sally goes off he ropes and connects with a crossbody lariat onto Dinorah brining her down once more. Dinroah is up fast, but not fast enough as Sally forearms Dinorah in the jaw and then grabs her for a standing neckbreaker. Dinorah falls to the mat in pain, Sally decides to drop an elbow to the gut of Dinorah, she connects with the first but goes for a second and Dinorah rolls out of the way. Sally lands on the mat and can't even respond before Dinorah kicks Sally right in the skull. Sally rolls on the mat holding her head, Dinorah grabs her and brings her to her feet just so she can slam her back down to the mat again. Sally is dazed and gets up trying to stand as Dinorah propels herself off the ropes to hit the cowgirl with a shining wizard! Sally is decked, and Dinorah covers 1...2 Sally kicks out!

Sally is trying to shake the cobwebs out of her head as Dinorah stalks her and prepares to pull her up again, Sally is too out of it to fight back effectively and then Dinroah hooks Sally's bad leg and hits a reverse Russian leg sweep. Sally holds her bad knee in pain, it could have been worse, but it still hurts like hell. Sally is trying to crawl to the ropes to get a break but Dinorah is on her and pulls Sally back. Dinorah is trying to lock in her finisher The Great Wall but Sally manages to kick and claw her way out of the hold and slips the the corner of the ring to rest. Dinorah charges at Sally for a spear but Sally is ready and counters with a big boot right to the shoulder of Dinorah. Dinorah falls back and Sally has an idea, she goes to the top rope she prepares for a flying clothesline. Dinorah gets up and Sally goes for a flying clothesline but Dinorah is ready for it and counters with a leaping missile drop kick that hits Sally right in the gut. Sally collapses onto the mat and Dinorah gets to her feet.

Sally holds her stomach in pain as Dinorah grabs her right into a German suplex. This time Dinorah hits all three consecutive German suplexes. Sally rolls on the mat in pain, Dinorah hooks the leg 1..2...Sally kicks out! Sally looks tired and Dinorah is ready to finish this! Sally tries to get to her feet but Dinorah locks her in a full nelson hold. Sally musters up her strength and manages to headbutt Dinorah from behind and then grab Dinorah for an Irish whip. Dinorah bounces off the ropes and can't slow down right as Sally clotheslines her down to the mat. The champion is too out of it to make a cover so both women end up getting to their feet and trade blows, but Sally's brawling days pay off and she knocks Dinorah hard enough that she looses her footing and then Sally grabs her for a quick shoulder suplex. Dinorah holds her lower back in pain, Sally sees that and knows it can be used against her opponent.

Sally stomps on the lower back of Dinorah several times and then puts Dinorah in a modified chin lock. Dinorah fights out of it, but it definitely tired her out. Sally and Dinorah trade blows a few more times and then Sally grabs one of Dinorah's arms and pulls it in for an armdrag pulling Dinorah in face first to a knee from Sally. Dinorah is in miserable pain as Sally then runs up and hits a bulldog from behind. Sally makes a pistol with her finger and then locks Dinorah into her lasso finisher! Dinorah is red in the face the pain is so immense. Dinorah tries to fight out of it but Sally has it locked in tight. The crowd begins to chat Dinorah's name. The blonde haired inked goddess hears their chant of encouragement and finds a second wind and craws to the rope and gets three fingers on the bottom rope. The ref orders a frustrated Sally to break the hold 1...2...3...4 Sally lets go of the hold but is steaming mad. She argues with the ref and turns around just in time to be hit with a running clothesline from Dinorah.

Sally gets up slow and Dinorah is on her and grabs Sally into a helicopter body slam! Sally's body bounces off the mat. Dinorah has a new waves of energy that the tired Sally cannot match, and Dinorah waits for Sally to stand up before rushing up once more and spearing her to the mat. Dinorah is softening up the champion for her big move. Dinorah yanks Sally up using her hair and knees Sally in the gut. Sally lurches forward and then Dinorah slings Sally right into the corner. Sally plops down into the sitting position. Dinorah is ready and runs up to hit her finisher E.M.O.! The crowd cheers as Sally is rattled and then Dinorah pulls Sally out the corner a bit and covers 1...2...Sally grabs the bottom rope at the very last second. The ref stops the pin count and Dinorah sighs, the wind being taken out of her sails.

Dinorah tries to yank Sally up again but Sally manages to poke Dinorah in the eye to get her off her and the ref doesn't see it then Sally grabs Dinorah for a suplex and uses the ropes to add more torque to the slam. Dinorah lays on the mat in pain. Sally waits for Dinorah to get up a bit and then hits the challenger with a running high knee, then goes off the ropes to hit Dinorah with a spinning backbreaker. Now Sally has the second wind in her favor and as Dinorah finds herself to her feet trading blows Sally grabs Dinorah and pulls her up for a gordbuster. Dinorah is really out of it and Sally can sense it, it's now or never!

Sally grabs Dinorah and pulls her up right into her crotch and then lifts Dinorah up to hit a power bomb! Sally is grinning, she knows she's won she covers Dinorah 1...2...Dinorah kicks out! Sally holds her head in shock and looks out to the arena that is cheering wildly. Sally slams her fists onto the mat, not able to believe Dinorah kicked out of that. Dinorah is up to her feet and Sally tries to grab her but Dinorah is ready and knocks Sally down. Sally gets up fast and goes for a grapple but Dinorah counters it into a hurricanrana! Sally gets up looking a bit loopy. That's the opening Dinorah needs and she hits Sally with a diamond cutter! The crowd goes wild, Dinorah is ready to cover but suddenly "Opulence" by Brooke Candy plays over the speakers. Dinorah is caught off guard, that's Beatrixx Black's theme song! Dinorah raises an eyebrow and looks to see where Beatrixx is but she sees nobody, Sally is still down, Dinorah quickly hurries to cover Sally but Sally is playing possum now and strikes Dinorah right in the jaw with a forearm. Dinorah stumbles back and Sally leaps to her feet and spins dinorah around to hit her with her Elk's Horn! The crowd boos knowing what's about to happen as Sally covers Dinorah 1...2...3!

Winner And STILL FWA Womens Champion: Saddle Sally via pinfall

An exhausted Sally rolls off of Dinorah who is laying on the mat in pain. Sally stands to her feet and with a seething grin asks for a microphone and she is given one. She taps the mic a few times and then speaks into it.

Sally: Who....is...your mommy?! Huh?!! Who is it Dinorah Redgrave?! It's me I'm yer' mama now!

Sally spits right next to Dinorah and then tosses the microphone, she then takes her title and raises it above her head before slinging it over her shoulder. She walks out of the ring, mean mugging the crowd as a frustrated Dinorah seethes in anger at both her loss and Beatrixx Black's distraction.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Saddle Sally is backstage roaming the halls with Zaire Wyoming. The crowd boos as the couple walks with linked arms together. Sally's title belt is around her waist.

Zaire: How's yer' leg? Are ya' sure it's got mobility?

Sally: I'm walkin' now ain't I?

Zaire: I know but the chiropractor said ya' really need to--

Zaire is cut off by bumping into Beatrixx Black.

Zaire: Pardon me.

Sally: Don't apologize to that tart! She bumped into ya', get her to apologize! Apologize heathen!

Beatrixx Black simply gives Sally two fingers and quietly says "Pew, Pew" and then silently storms off into the depths of the arena.

Zaire: Welp, she's real pleasant.

Sally: First time I ever seen her not say anythin'.... I don't like it....

Sally and Zaire continue walking down the hall.

WOLF vs. "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon

Wolf makes his way out to the ring, immediately intimidating the referee as he steps in through the ropes. Gryphon comes charging down the ramp, hopping up onto the apron and quickly climbing to the top rope! Wolf doesn't realize Gryphon's there yet and he turns around, walking right into a missile dropkick! Gryphon goes on the attack, peppering Wolf with rights and lefts as he backs the big man into a corner. Gryphon scores with a standing dropkick in the corner then grabs Wolf by the collar, snapping off some more punches before Wolf manages to shove him away from him! Gryphon charges right back in but Wolf floors him with a devastating boot right to the face! Gryphon staggers back up and Wolf floors him with a brutal uppercut! Wolf grabs him by the hair and he launches Gryphon across the ring, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle! The big man stalks across the ring, stomping Gryphon a few times in the corner before he slams his face into the turnbuckle. Wolf delivers several heavy blows across the back, beating Gryphon down onto all fours. He then bounces off the ropes, landing a HUGE boot to the side of Gryphon's head!

Baxter: That's enough to make you nuts, right there...

Langdon: Wolf put a lot of horsepower into that boot and this one might end early if Gryphon can't mount some kind of offense.

Wolf drags him back up and lands a couple heavy right hands, dropping him down onto one knee. Wolf goes to whip Gryphon, but Gryphon puts on the brakes, countering into a spinning side slam that brings the big man down! Gryphon pounces for the cover but Wwolf kicks out at 2. Gryphon stomps him a couple times then hits a tornado ddt and he makes the cover again, getting another 2-count. Wolf starts to push himself up and Gryphon comes in with a swinging neckbreaker but Wolf spins out of it, countering with a clothesline that sends Gryphon rolling toward the ropes. The big man gets up a head of steam and charges him but Gryphon pulls the top rope down, sending Wolf tumbling to the floor outside! The fans cheer as Gryphon pulls himself to his feet again. Wolf slowly gets up on the outside and starts to climb back into the ring but Gryphon hits a low dropkick, knocking him back down to the floor! Gryphon gets up a running start and dives over the top rope, sailing to the outside with a suicide dive but Wolf catches him in mid-air! He lifts Gryphon onto his shoulder and moves him into position, driving Gryphon down onto the concrete with FINAL HOWL!

Piers: That's it! It's all over!

Langdon: Wolf just hit the Final Howl on the concrete floor and that's got to be the end of it! Gryphon's sprawled out on the floor and he's not moving at all right now...

Piers: Dump him back in the ring and pin him!

Langdon: The man might be seriously hurt out there! Wolf is definitelly not taking his opponent lightly.

Baxter: He is no Whyte Thunder that's for sure.

The fans boo loudly as Wolf rolls into the ring to break the referee's 10-count, then right back out again. Gryphon still hasn't moved but Wolf manages to muscle him back up and he deposits him back into the ring again. Wolf casually climbs the ringsteps and gets back into the ring, staring down at Gryphon before he goes for the cover. 1-2-GRYPHON kicks out! The crowd comes unglued as Gryphon rolls onto his stomach, trying to pull himself together. Wolf is beside himself, staring down at Gryphon for a moment before he grabs him by the hair and drags him back onto his feet again. Wolf grabs him by the throat and he goes for the Final Howl but Gryphon hooks his head, countering into a DDT! Gryphon wills himself back up and he goes for the cover, getting a CLOSE 2-count! Wolf rolls onto his stomach and slowly pushes himself up onto one knee but Gryphon's all over him with rights and lefts, throwing anything he can to keep the big man down. He pummels him repeatedly but Wolf shoves him away and Gryphon bounces off the ropes, LION'S LARIAT! Wolf ducks the clothesline and rebound with a devastatig SPEAR! Wolf sets him and hits the Final Howl for the three count!

Winner: Wolf

Wolf gets back to his feet and he helps Gryphon up.

Langdon: Tremendous show of respect by he veteran,

Wolf raises Gryphon's arm saying "This is how it is done!" And Gryphon replies with a respectful nod to Wolf.

Gryphon leaves the ring and Wolf applauds his hard effort to a massive ovation. As moments progressed, however, things began to change. The chants and cheers, which are often harmonious and inspiring shifted to a discordant mutter. Wolf pressed on, his face a bit confused but he wouldn’t be deterred. It didn’t take long, however, for the commentary team to notice what the crowd had already seen.

Piers: I can’t believe it… how did--

Langdon: I… oh my god the camera man, it’s--

Wolf finally seemed to catch on that something was wrong, and turned around in confusion right into a blow from a swinging television camera.

Entire Commentary Team: WHYTE THUNDER!

Wolf had been caught completely unawares and unprepared for the attack, and thus made no effort to defend himself. The camera collided squarely with his skull. That skull, which had endured so much torture in the past months, split like an overripe melon Wolf was adorned with a mask of crimson. Wolf staggered back against the ropes, springing forward in an attempt at some sort of defense. Whyte Thunder, however, once again had the upper hand and Wolf simply provided additional force by springing into another blow from that camera.

A heart wrenching crack resounded as that camera struck flesh, and Wolf slumped to the mat. The Beast clutched at his head, rolling to his knees as Whyte Thunder towered over him. Thunder watched his enemy with a scowl plastered across his face. He watched as Wolf tried to push himself back to his feet. Thunder shook his head as he unsnapped the guide wire from his belt, and ranked the battery cable from the back of the camera. .

Whyte Thunder: For years you’ve been a figurehead of this company Wolf! For years management has fawned all over you as you’ve risen through the ranks. You’ve garnered the love and devotion of millions! WHERE ARE THEY NOW WOLF!?

He swung the camera down, smashing it across Wolf’s shoulders neck and the back of his head. Wolf collapsed to the mat hard, his body twitching. A long and terrible moment passed, the crowd holding it’s breath in fear. Then a loud cheer erupted as once more The Beast tried to push himself to his feet. Thunder looked on, one arm supporting that camera over his shoulder and the other pushing his hair back out of his face. As Wolf continued to leverage himself up, Thunder took the camera in both hands, driving it down like a jackhammer against Wolf’s back. Four hard shots flattened Wolf like an unleavened pancake against the ring floor. The crowd was hissing in hatred as Thunder kicked Wolf hard in the side, rolling him over to his back. Wolf, in spite of the beating and in spite of the obvious injuries he was developing once more tried to push himself to a sitting position.

Whyte Thunder: So desperate to cling to that pedestal aren’t you, Wolf? So desirous to remain on top that you’ll put everything on the line. You, management and especially these people cling to an era that no longer exists! Now, stay down!

He swung that camera like a baseball bat, the heavy frame crashing against the side of Wolf’s head with a sickening crunch. Wolf’s head lolled about like a broken bobble head, and The Beast lay there for a moment. Thunder tossed the camera aside, stepping forward again but once again the crowd went wild as Wolf spit blood from his mouth and tried to push himself up again. As he got to his knees Thunder backed away. Whyte Thunder stared at his hated rival, watching as Wolf struggled to stand. Balling his fist up he slammed it into the mat, dropping down into a stalking position as he spoke.

Whyte Thunder: So be it, Wolf. Cling to your ivory pedestal, I will tear it down around you, and I will lay your lifeless body across it’s broken stones.

Wolf finally pushed himself to his feet, staggering around to face Thunder. In his condition however, he cannot be blamed for his inability to mount a proper defense. Thunder pushed himself to his feet, charging forward into a leaping punch that nailed Wolf right between the eyes. Wolf slumped down to the mat and the crowd began to howl in dismay. Thunder let his gaze sweep across the arena for a moment.

Whyte Thunder: Heroes fall Wolf each and every one of them! For years I’ve watched you take everything that was mine, and now… I take it all back. Every superstar is watching and taking notes. Every member of the board is paying very close attention, and the people? Wolf, the people all across the world have their eyes fixed firmly on this moment. I will bury your legacy at Red White and Bruised and the best thing about is that your own son will help me accomplish it.

Langdon: What is that?

Piers: It looks like a cement truck.

As the camera zooms in we can see the man driving the truck and it is no other than Lucian W. Ace. The truck comes to the ringside and it releases its cargo on the unconciouss Wolf. Its dirt. The unconciouss Wolf finds himself buried under layers of dirt brought in by his bastard son.

Whyte Thunder: When you agreed to the match last week Ace forgot to tell you the stipulation. It is going to a handicap buried alive! I am going to team with Lucian to take bury your legacy seven feet under where it belongs!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As the Lansing Sports Arena continues buzzing from a pressure-packed show, the crowd explodes when "Bounce" by Bon Jovi plays through the air and FWA World Champion
    Shane McLean arrives on scene.

With blond hair and a silver/white jacket, he sort of slinks through the entrance aisle toward the ring as fans maul him with praise and admiration. Shane McLean bounces off their high-fives and handshakes before smiling as he slides into the ring where a table is set up. Todd Salum is standing nearby with a microphone as Shane McLean bounces around the ring and poses for the fans.

Ryan Rondo's theme music is next, and the crowd gives just as warm a reaction — maybe slightly less — as "The Last Star in the Sky" appears and is looking ever so confident as he slides through the narrow entrance aisle with fans reaching over to touch and greet him. Shane McLean's expression changes to a stern one as Ryan Rondo steps through the ropes and stands opposite Shane with the table in the center.

Todd Salum: You two have done this before. In fact, you did it just a few months ago for the North American-Television title unification match. So, let's get down to the details.

Salum picks up a copy of the contract and reads it to both competitors.

Todd Salum: Shane McLean and Ryan Rondo will face at the FWA's annual pay-per-view, Red, White and Bruised, for the FWA World Championship. Shane McLean can retain the belt by pinfall, submission, knockout, draw of any sort of his own disqualification. Ryan Rondo will win the belt via pinfall, submission or knockout. Normal rules apply. This match...will be in the main event. With each of your signatures, you both agree to this match and the stipulations.

Shane McLean grabs the pen and contract first and signs. He leaves the paper on the table, and Ryan Rondo bends down and signs after. Todd Salum thanks them and is about to leave with the microphone when Ryan Rondo stops him.

Ryan Rondo: I listened to you, Shane, last week when you gave reasons for selecting me. You have those hard feelings, after all this time, about what happened at Trial By Fire. And I get that. I made a mistake for my own morals, but I'll never EVER say I made a mistake for my career. Who knows where I am without that decision? Maybe I'm not here...and I hope, for someone who once sold his soul to the unholy Uprising for a more promising future in wrestling, you can understand that.

Shane McLean: And I do, Rondo. But I went through the proper stages of retribution and reconciliation. When people go to church and ask for forgiveness, they are assigned a pennance by the priest. 10 Hail Marys, 20 Our Fathers. Well, Red, White and Bruised is your pennance. And not only that, but you very well could win the one championship you've NEVER won...the rewards are endless. But remember one thing...

Shane McLean gets closer to Ryan Rondo as he's about to finish his statement.

Shane McLean: You still did what you did to ME. And we've never had that one-on-one match since. So don't think, just because I understand your motives, I don't take it personal.

Shane and Rondo are nose-to-nose. Shane has the title around his waist. Rondo looks down at points at it. G-Rich is watching on. The arena lights shut off.

Piers Gallagher: The lights?! What's happening?

The fans cheer loudly. The lights turn back on. G-Rich has bailed from the ring. Shane and Rondo are no longer nose-to-nose as a masked figure stands between them wearing a suit with with glove on his right hand. The mask is white with a black question mark on it. He has a chair in his other hand. The crowd erupt with a mixture of boos and cheers. Rondo and Shane stare at the man. He swings and nails Rondo square in the face and turns to Shane McLean. The man stares at McLean with his head tilted to one side and thinks about it. He looks down at the chair. He offers the hand to Shane McLean, McLean looks around and accepts but the man doesn't let go and starts crushing Shane's hand. Looking at his with a wide, intense stare. The man takes the chair and smashes Shane across the face with one hand, then smashing Shane viciously six more times then giving Ryan Rondo this same treatment before throwing the chair down to the canvas.

Piers Gallagher: Who is this?!

The man reaches for the mask as the fans rise to their feet. As the masks lifts...

Piers Gallagher: IS THAT?!

...The crowd erupts almost blowing the roof off the arena.

All in Unison: PAJ?! WHAT THE HELL?!

Langford Trafford: He said he was done with FWA last week. He said PAJ would never be seen in FWA again. What in the hell is going on?

Chants of 'PAJ!' ring out around the arena, slowly building louder and louder as PAJ throws the mask to the floor. PAJ calms the crowd asking for them to quieten down.

PAJ: A name that is fit for a subhuman and those who chant it are not truly deserving. I walked out last week because there is no more PAJ in FWA...

Sam McDonald: But yet there he is.

PAJ: I am Reborn. A fresh slate. I am no longer PAJ. I have been blessed, I have been given a new name. I am Phillip A. Jackson.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    The new name to a wonderful face. You see I didn't “quit” last week. I was truly reborn but first I forgive you Shane. You didn't pick me and you have your reasons and I am sure they are fine. I have forgiven you just like this company has forgiven me. I am grateful for that but there is a funny thing that I forgot to mention while you all witnessed a “change” in me. There was no change. I will NEVER forgive FWA. The FWA has consistently screwed me over. Shane probably didn't even pick Ryan Rondo. It was just a charade to embarrass me. They knew all along who they wanted at the top. They are scared of giving me the keys to the castle and letting me run wild.

There is a mixed reaction from the fans.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    FWA have never trusted me. They wanted me to be something I am not. A man who could be loved. I made you all love me. I made you all chant my name so loud that the roof came off the arena and all it took was a few sob stories that made me all just like you. I got all of you. Every single person. Anyone who thought that for just a moment I cared...how dare you? I am better than this world. I hate this world not because of all the crap in my past but because I rose above the world. I am better than the world. I came from NOTHING to rise to greatness and yet all people do is bitch and moan about what they don't have. They put on a façade that they want to be accepted. They want to be forgiven when they have wronged. They want to forgive when someone has wronged them.

Phillip bends over Shane McLeans and starts screaming at him from close range.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    That is why you chose Ryan Rondo over me?! You would rather wearing the mask that everyone wears than show who you really are? Why are people scared of that? Why do we have to restrain ourselves? Maybe you just want a easy night for once. Maybe after all the chaos that has taken place in FWA you are willing to choose a weaker opponent than the very best one that stands here right now. Is your ego really that big Shane? Or are you scared of me? Just like everyone else? You fucking coward.

Phillip A. Jackson looks at the camera in the ring as the patented smirk makes it return to FWA television as the fans in the arena boo loudly. He looks down at Shane McLean and spits on the canvas.

Langford Trafford: So much wanting to be a better man.

Harry Baxter: He pulled everyone in and then ripped out their hearts.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    You want Rondo to earn forgiveness. I want what is mine and that is much, much more important. I was just seconds away from winning the FWA World Title. If you go back and watch the tape. I won you the Triple Cage Match. You were just in the right place at the right time. I took Drew Stevenson's head off. I saved you Shane. You just turned your back on me like I was nothing. You didn't appreciate me Shane. Whether you are wearing the mask or not. We don't talk to each other. We aren't friends. No-one is my friend. You think they cared about my problems? Did anyone help me when I struggled? No. They all hate me. That hurts. I need salvation. Who better to get it from than the great Phillip A. Jackson? I will save myself from the pain of all the rejection and hate that no-one ever sees. I will bring out the hate in FWA. I will make them all wish that they liked me. I will make them all wish for one second that they said hello to me in the hallways. There will be no more sob stories. There will be no more sympathy. There is no façade. There is jokes. There is no character. There is only one very, very real thing, MY redemption.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    I will be in the World Championship match at the next Red, White and Bruised. I will stop at NOTHING to get it. I am good enough to know you will not stop me so I will give you advanced warning about what is to come. To make up for the last few months there will be no more weakness. No more complaining. Just one hundred percent, unadulterated, uncensored, hate-filled beatings. I will beat the ever-loving crap out of Shane McLean, Ryan Rondo and WHOEVER the hell I want until I get what I want. I want my shot at redemption. I don't care about contracts or legal issues. Contracts are total and utter bullshit. More over the top shit we have to deal with. This a parade for you to cheer and boo like you're told too. You idiots. This is bullshit.

Phillip A. Jackson takes the contract from the table and rips it in half with a smirk on his face.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    I SHOULD be standing here as the FWA World Champion but you were spared, Shane. The audience doesn't know why but they were happy about it. Everyone else in that match knows why you were lucky. Everyone else knows that I SHOULD be the FWA Champion but I am not and that is an injustice if there ever was one. It was a grave error by FWA and it will be Shane, Rondo or whoever tickles my fancy that pays the price. The blood wont be on my hands.

Phillip looks over at ringside and points to G-Rich. The fans continue to boo loudly.

Piers Gallagher: You're gonna blame G-Rich?! For your actions?

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    It will be on the man who is employed to make sure we perform at our best, G-Rich, the unrelenting beatings that are coming Shane and Ryan's way, I won't feel bad for them. I am free from punishment because it is not me who made the mistake. I ripped the masks off. I will bloody them until they can't bleed no more blood. and I will get MY shot at the FWA Title. They will NEVER be able to stop me and they know what is coming. This is just a start. This is nothing to me. This isn't some bullshit promise to improve who I am. Or a bullshit promise to impress people. I don't need to impress ANYONE. This is what I want. I will always do what I want. I will be the next FWA World Champion. I will usher in the era of chaos. I want to be FWA World Champion to redeem all the lost souls of FWA and to break this company's fake image and show that we are a god-damn animals. Prepare for more this next week, FWA.

Phillip A. Jackson looks down at Rondo and Shane.

|Phillip A. Jackson|
    You two as well because it's gonna get MESSY.

Phillip A. Jackson throws the microphone to the floor with force. He stands over Shane and Rondo with a smirk on his face. He bends down and takes the FWA World Championship belt off Shane McLean and holds it up high to boos from the crowd.

Piers Gallagher: We thought this man was changing but it turns out that old is new in FWA.

Harry Baxter: Who saw this coming?! This was a statement to FWA. The re-invention of PAJ...now known as Phillip A. Jackson.

Phillip A. Jackson continues to hold the belt up high and then point to it and then G-Rich. He drapes the belt back over Shane McLean. He bends over and picks up the mask and holds it out in his left hand. He looks up at the camera with a look of satisfaction before rolling out of the ring and heading backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon is walking backstage after his brutal match up with WOLF. The up and coming gave it everyone that he had but came up on the short end of the stick this time around. Hopefully this week not be the last time we see Jason Gryphon and Wolf inside of the same ring together. As Jason is making his way to his dressing room, holding his rips after WOLF's vicious spear, he is hit from behind and toss into out of the boxes that hold the heavy studio equipment.

"The Last King" Ryan Hall: You're the one that wanted this war with me. Now you have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Ryan turns Jason around and goes for an Inferno Cutter on the cold concrete floor but Jason is able to fight out of it. He hits Hall with a couple of quick elbow shots to the head before APAB appear. They push Jason off of Ryan Hall and pulls Hall back as he tries to attack Jason Gryphon again. Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter make their way onto the scene to make sure that Jason is OK before holding him back as he tries to get in another shot on his Red, White, and Bruised challenger.

"Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon: I wanted this war and I will end it! I will end you!

Both Ryan Hall and Jason Gryphon are trying to fight either way back to each other as they are being pulled apart. Kennedy and Carter are able to get Jason back to his locker room while Dan Ward and Andrew Johnson drag Hall off into the back.

Main Event
    Non-title match

The Kennedy/Carter Administration vs. Jethro Warren & Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird

With the ringing of the bell the match officially begins. Kennedy wastes no time going on the offensive attacking Warren with a series of punches and kicks, backing him into the ropes. However Warren slides out of the ring and before Kennedy could pursue, Blackbird (the actual legal man) leaps over the ropes for a slingshot crossbody, getting the pin! 1....2... kickout! Both superstars return to their own feet, the legal man now being Blackbird starts to go on the offensive. Throwing his own punches onto Kennedy. Vincent than lands a gut kick to set up for a knee lift, but Kennedy quickly recovers and sweeps the legs of Blackbird. Blackbird hops up quickly but is quickly met with a palm thrust from Kennedy. Again Blackbird raises up and tries to stop Kennedy's attack but is hit with a Springboard Forearm Smash! Caught up in the moment Kennedy shouts loudly and shakes the ropes, the crowd eating it up by cheering loudly. Before Kennedy could get the pin, Blackbird is pulled out of the ring by Warren who gives his team mate time to recover. Vincent Takaab Blackbird is not happy with that and gets in his partners face. They begin yelling at eachother. Kennedy is tired of waiting and launches his self off the ropes to perform an over the top rope dive onto both Warren and Blackbird!

With both Jethro Warren and Vincent Takaab Blackbird stunned by the attack, Kennedy grabs the first member of the team he could get his hands on which was Warren. The referee then moves to pull Kennedy away from Blackbird, causing his to move to the other side of the ring. Carter wastes no time and enters the ring to go on the attack. Now both Carter and Warren are the legal men in the match. Carter sprints in the ring and jumps onto the middle turn buckle to land a moonsault but Warren raises his knees, causing the Infection to land to a thud. Warren grins evilly as he sees a chance to strike Carter's midsection. In a show of strength, Warren lifts Carter and throws him in a inverted powerslam. Warren goes for the pin. 1...2... kickout! Warren goes for a single legged boston crab! Carter reaches his hand out to Kennedy Kennedy who pulls Carter out of the ring!

Blackbird than slides into the ring beside Warren. Both Carter and Kennedy climb up to the Apron and quickly springboard into the ring at the same time! Carter running a hurricanrana onto Warren and Kennedy landing his finisher the TheBittersweet Chin Symphony onto Blackbird! Blackbird hits the ground hard and Kennedy locks in his submission hold, The Kennedy Curse. Blackbird quickly taps on the mat and Kennedy releases the hold thinking he had won but Kennedy, nor Blackbird were the legal men in the match! Kennedy stands up to argue with the ref about the call while Carter is tangled up in a brawl with Warren. Causing them both to fall to the outside! Now making Blackbird and Kennedy the legal men in the match. Blackbird tries to steal a win with a schoolboy pin on Kennedy 1...2... kickout by Kennedy! Blackbird gets onto the offensive now pulling Kennedy into a German suplex. Without anytime to recover, Blackbird transitions the move into a powerbomb tossing Kennedy into the turnbuckle! Kennedy grips the turnbuckle to keep his footing as he gasps in pain. Blackbird backs up and readies himself for a spinning heel kick but Kennedy rolls off the turnbuckle, causing Blackbird to kick nothing but the top turnbuckle. Kennedy then springboards off the closet set of ropes and lands a dropkick! With a kip-up Kennedy now leaps to the top rope to land the ACK but as soon as Kennedy reached the top rope, Warren lands a low blow on Carter! Warren than readies Carter for his finisher. Seeing his teammate in danger, Kennedy whistles loudly, getting the attention of Warren. Before Warren could lift Carter into the air, Kennedy leaps off the top rope and lands a splash onto Warren, saving Carter!

Everyone in the match is on the floor in pain, with only Blackbird in the ring. The only exception is Carter who is crawling to the apron. The crowd clapping loudly and in unison to give Carter the support to get to his feet. On the apron now. Carter grips his chest before smacking the top rope, signifying it was now his turn to fly. Each step up to the top rope is slow, and allowing Blackbird the time to start getting his strength back. Carter finally reaches the top rope but before he could climb off and away, Blackbird gets to his feet and begins shambling to Carter! Just as Blackbird got to a vertical base Kennedy came flying seemingly out of nowhise with a springboard dropkick, dropping Blackbird again! Kennedy wastes no time and rolls out of the ring, allowing Carter to be the legal entrant. Blackbird struggles to his feet once he does.....SPEAR! BRIAN CARTER SPEARS BLACKBIRD!!! Carter drops to pin.

3!

The Kennedy Administration Win!!

Jethro Warren leaves the scene with Lord Vincent Takaab rolling out of the ring. Amber and Trace follow Jethro as River comes to Vincent's aid. Jethro Warren then turns back around and is about to attack Lord Vincent when...

As Kennedy and Carter exit after their match and begin to walk up the ramp, Walker and Princeton appear with G-Rich roped up. Kennedy and Carter look at Wake and Princeton and then look at the audience and raise their hands, as if to mock both Wake and Thomas. Whilst Kennedy and Carter are busy trying to communicate something to the crowd, Wake grabs two steel bats and quickly throws one to Princeton. Princeton and Walker both swing at Carter and Kennedy right in the back and essentially eliminate them as factors. Wake and Thomas drag G-Rich all the way to the corner of the outside of the ring closest to the announce table. There, Wake begins tying some sort of rope. In the meantime, Thomas grabs a steel chair and sets it up on the outside. Once Wake is finished tying the rope together, he ties it in such a way to create a noose! At this point, the audience begins to look onward in curiosity. Some, however, know exactly what might happen. Princeton grabs a microphone and hands it to Walker. Jethro Warren watches from outside the ring as Lord Vincent also watches from another side.

As Walker speaks, Princeton grabs G-Rich and places him standing up on top of the chair.

Wake Walker: Ever since I’ve returned to the FWA, I’ve received nothing but disrespect. No matter how dominant I’ve been in ALL my matches, and no matter how I’m undefeated in the FWA, you people and G-Rich seem to think that your precious heroes like PAJ and Ryan Rondo are somehow deserving of the many title shots they continue to get. You people have also continued to watch Thomas Princeton fall down the ranks, the ranks which he mightily stood upon once but has fallen thanks to the idiotic FWA administration. Well, tonight… Thomas Princeton and I…the new and reformed Executive Excellence… we are going to show G-Rich and the FWA administration just what exactly we think about the way we’re being treated… by having ourselves… an executive EXECUTION.

Wake puts the noose around G-Rich’s neck and then pinchs the cheeks of G-Rich. Jethro Warren smiles on the outside as he approves this event. Lord Vincent, though, tries to stop it, but Jethro cuts him off with a clothesline!!! Wake Walker continues talking.

Wake Walker: You promised me bigger and better things, G-Rich…but you lied. Unlike the Rebel Bad Ass or The Mist who make false threats on a weekly basis without actually performing them out, you’re going to see that you simply decided to mess with the wrong people. The same way you’ve tried to end both of our careers and make a mockery of us… that’s the same way we’re going to end your LIFE. I, Wake Walker, am a terrorist to the FWA and tonight…boy oh boy…tonight…IS THE END!

Suddenly, Carter and Kennedy begin to charge in an effort to stop this madness. Wake kicks the chair, causing G-Rich to hang in the air! As he struggles for oxygen, with his very life on the line, Kennedy and Carter quickly push both Thomas Princeton and Wake Walker away and then FWA officials rush the ring with an opening and Executive Excellence distracted and help G-Rich by holding him up, ensuring his neck isn’t constricted by the noose. An angry Wake Walker walks up to Carter and Kennedy only to be punched in the face by Chris Kennedy! Wake falls to the floor, absolutely shocked, and essentially on all fours and quickly runs. Thomas Princeton looks back at Kennedy and Carter and follows Wake, also running. Both men stand on the ramp, staring Carter and Kennedy down as the crowd recovers from the shock of what was about to happen. The show begins coming to a close with Wake grabbing his chin and Thomas Princeton trash talking the other team.

Langdon Trafford: Wake Walker and Thomas Princeton just tried to commit murder on live television!!!

The officials untie the noose from G-Rich's throat and lay him in the center of the ring, with the cameras zooming in on the unconscious Fight Night general manager as the screen...

Fades to black.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 06-17-2014 at 09:38 PM.

Fight The Power

Status

Re: FWA Fight Night 6/20/14 results

Congrats Matt on the title defense. That match could have gone either way. Very close.

I love this new development with PAJ. Really excited to see where that goes. I know the characters name was always pronounced P-A-J but in my head I always read it as PADGE. I am sure this will break me of this bad habbit. Cant wait to see whats next.

#PhillpAjackson-FWAchamp

Boobage Expert

Status

^Thanks dude it was real close, definitely took me to a new level.

And this was so cool, a good show feels good to have EE back and love development with PAJ or rather Phillip. I see big things coming down the line. This was a good show, things are brewing.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

PAJ and Beatrixx stole the show.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Fight The Power

Status

^ besides her saying "pew pew" backstage and nothing else, where exactly was Beatrixx Black on this show, like at all? PAJ's Segment Of The Year, EE Segment show closing, and that back and forth between Sally and Dinorah are easily the top spots of the night.

NEW FIGHT NIGHT VIDEO Y'ALL!!!!
    Last edited by Jiggy; 06-18-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Phillip A Jackson sort of feels like 1998-1999 Triple H. undertaker was hurt. Rock wasn't "there" yet as a face. Kane was doing other stuff. HBK was out. Bret was gone. Triple H was the next big thing and everyone knew it because of how fucking awesome he was as a heel. You know it's goin to happen, he's going to win the World title. It's a question of when. It's very similar for PAJ, even to the name.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

The whole show feels so new and fresh thanks to the new opening. Good tpuch with Kadaj. He could be cool as Aces heel base.

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Phillip A Jackson sort of feels like 1998-1999 Triple H. undertaker was hurt. Rock wasn't "there" yet as a face. Kane was doing other stuff. HBK was out. Bret was gone. Triple H was the next big thing and everyone knew it because of how fucking awesome he was as a heel. You know it's goin to happen, he's going to win the World title. It's a question of when. It's very similar for PAJ, even to the name.
    I agree.

This was that 3:16/Paul Heyman guy moment for PAJ. The moment that made him a main event star I do consider PAJ a main eventer from this point on title or no title.
    Last edited by Wolfs Rain; 06-18-2014 at 12:14 PM.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

Fight The Power

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    The whole show feels so new and fresh thanks to the new opening. Good tpuch with Kadaj. He could be cool as Aces heel base.
    Thank you Wolf, I appreciate that.

Boobage Expert

Status

Oh shoot I forgot to say how much I love the new video intro, good stuff!

Also yeah this may have been PAJ's 3:16 moment Wolf, I think you're right.

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    ^ besides her saying "pew pew" backstage and nothing else, where exactly was Beatrixx Black on this show, like at all? PAJ's Segment Of The Year, EE Segment show closing, and that back and forth between Sally and Dinorah are easily the top spots of the night.

NEW FIGHT NIGHT VIDEO Y'ALL!!!!
    I enjoyed that little segment though, and maybe its a little hypocritical considering some of the things I had Jack do in the past but I'm not a big fan of trying to kill people in wrasslin, e-fed or otherwise.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

There is a serious lack of Gryphon in the new video!!!

J/K!

It is an amazing video! A true work of art! I love how you have incorporated the rookies into it.

All in all, it was an amazing weeks work all around. Good work everyone! Now onto the next week.

Boobage Expert

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    I enjoyed that little segment though, and maybe its a little hypocritical considering some of the things I had Jack do in the past but I'm not a big fan of trying to kill people in wrasslin, e-fed or otherwise.
    Fair enough, it can get a little intense at times with things like that.

Walt County

Thread Information