Thread: Fight Night PROMO THREAD 6/20/14

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night PROMO THREAD 6/20/14

Post promos in this thread. Promos are due Friday, June 13 at midnight Pacific time and Saturday, June 14 at 3 a.m. Eastern time and 8 a.m. British time. No extensions, unless an absolute emergency, and a handful of you have used up your once-in-a-blue-moon freak occurrence.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Re: Fight Night PROMO THREAD 6/20/14

Gabrielle stands...somewhere, but does anyone really care about her current location when her caramel complexioned breasts defy the laws of physics and gravity so brashly? Of course not. All that matters is the fact that Gabrielle, rosey cheeked and with her eyes shimmering brightly stands before a camera crew.

Gabrielle:
    In the past several months I have had some great moments and some amazing battles in the FWA ring. I was one spark of a lighter away from winning the Trial By Fire match AND the FWA World Championship. I was one different step away from winning the Carnal Contendership. I had yet another great victory at Back In Business, I have survived several wars with Stu St.Clair. After all of these things...and facing this week one simple question plays out in my head...what is Susie Sue going to do? After everything I have done...what could Susie possibly bring to the table?

Gabrielle shrugs her shoulders, rolls her eyes and finally just stares at the camera quizzically.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Black and Blue:

Mackenzie Roberts is in her wrestling gear and she has his tiara on as usual. She looks at the camera that had just entered the room and she shakes her head.

Mackenzie Roberts: Yup go ahead and say it.

I already know what happened cause if you have forgotten I was there.

Mackenzie walks around the room and she keeps shaking her head.

Mackenzie Roberts: Saddle Sally got one over me. She finally beat someone that was a thorn in her side and little miss Mackenzie Roberts lost another match. Great isn’t that the story of my life recently? I understand it now people have gotten into my head. I’m not as good as I thought I was. I understand that, I understand the fact that maybe I am further away from the Womens title then I have ever been in my career.

Mackenzie sighs and she looks at the camera and frowns a little bit.

Mackenzie Roberts: Maybe I shouldn’t be here. Yeah I have started to doubt myself and that is killing me but hell it is how I have to think when I’m booked on Smash and fighting Beatrixx Black a failed rap artist. For some reason look at her and I don’t like her. I just think that she isn’t as good as she thinks she is. Maybe it is because she came into the FWA like she ruled the place. That could be it, maybe because she walked in and had a chance to be named number one contender for the title. That is something that should be RESERVED FOR ME! Not some rap bitch that just comes into the FWA. Nothing should have been handed to her she should have had to work for it like I did. Nothing was ever handed to me and I can say that with a straight face.

That is the problem with the FWA now. They hand everything to everyone that comes back or just enters the company. People like me and my boys we don’t get anything, and they say it is a lack of effort well maybe it is. But that is because we aren’t given anything we are thrown in the back and we have to watch other people take our spots just because. The FWA has become a failure of a company.

Actually who cares about this match. Fuck it make me black and blue Beatrixx the FWA wants it that way.

Mackenzie flips off the camera and walks off.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Once upon a time, not that long ago even, a man by the name of Drew Stevenson took the FWA by storm as he dropped a verbal nuke on them to the point that the entire company had no choice but to take notice. He threw facts out there that many preferred to be left in the dark and he didn’t care on the outcome and he voiced just that. He made it perfectly clear that he embraced whatever outcome they had for him but despite how many feel about Stevenson? Nobody can deny that he has changed the landscape around here and now that he has the North American Championship? You know that many are keeping their eyes and ears peeled for what the verbal Stevenson just might have brewing.

Opening up in a very odd looking room, it’s odd because of the fact that it’s geared towards a very military look and feel which has nothing to do with vodka or venom but sometimes you have to drop the cliché stuff and just go balls to the wall with what you want to say, something that Stevenson is known for. With the camera continuing to pan back in a very dramatic fashion, we see the computers, the large holographic screen of North America and in the middle of the room was a nuclear bomb (not real) and of course sitting on the nuclear bomb, straddling it was none other than YOUR FWA North American Champion; Drew Stevenson who has this very maniacal grin running along his face that tells you that he clearly has something in mind, as he usually does.

Drew,
    “Gabby, I hope that you’re wearing panties darling because the nuke that I am about to drop is going to saturate you.”

Flashing that traditional Stevenson smirk, he hikes up the North American onto his shoulder as the golden face plate illuminates and glistens under the dim lighting.

Drew,
    “I can remember not long ago, hell, not even a year ago when things were always just so hunky dory around here and everybody accepted their position on the food chain. Every single person marched to the beat of the FWA drum and you could predict who was going to be labeled as the best at the time and who would be the next challenger in line for the FWA Championship. As time went on however? I did something that nobody liked, I shed the true light, the facts that were swept under the rug and the once glass ceiling that had contained me for so long had suddenly shattered because I not only shattered the glass ceiling, oh no, I nuked the whole damn building and it was because of ME that the landscape of the FWA has changed. Oh yeah, a year ago? Ashley O’Ryan and Stu St. Claire were two of the BIGGEST that the FWA had going and hell, they still are from a tag team perspective and I concede that they just might be the greatest tag team that the FWA has seen in a long time.”

Taking in a deep breath, he sits there momentarily with the nuke between his legs and the North American strap draped over his left shoulder. Letting that small little pause be the time to allow for everybody to soak in his every word, he breaks the proverbial silence and starts shooting daggers right at both men without hesitation.

Drew,
    “But what happened, huh? Recently the two of you found yourselves on the losing end to Carter and Kennedy and hey, I’m not knocking you for that because the two of them are the best tag team in the wrestling world right now but what I am telling the two of you is that for the first time in a long while, you’re no longer at the top of the food chain and I know damn well that stings. Here you are, watching your prized possession having been RIPPED out of your hands and there was absolutely nothing that you could do about it because you were outclassed, outgunned and outmatched going into that match and that doesn’t set well with the two of you. So here we are, Fight Night this week and the team of Vodka and Venom squares off against the team of Hall and myself and answer me this Ashley and Stu? How does it feel knowing that you NEED this win in-order to be back in immediate contention for the FWA tag team titles?”

Smiling, he gives off a very devilish look, one that rubs salt into the proverbial wound.

Drew,
    “Oh yeah, how the mighty have fallen and the once top of the food chain are now scrounging and scavenging just to get back to the top while those who struggled are now at the top.”

Expressing a little anger, he stares into the camera and reaches up to gently rub the back of his neck to relieve some of the tension.

Drew,
    “You know, I can remember when I was a fresh faced rookie around here and you told me Stu to put up and shut up. That and you told me that if you were to ever step into that ring against me that you would beat some respect into me but quite frankly Stu; I think that ship has long since sailed away. At that time? I remember hearing how you were THE MAN, like some sort of living legend around here and maybe you were back then. Maybe everything that you said back then would have rang true but isn’t it funny how the times have changed and now you have to look up at ME as a higher up on the food chain? I mean, hell man, you are a former FWA Champion and a future Hall of Famer, no questions asked but this week at Fight Night? Your fate rests in mine and Hall’s hands as far as when you will receive the next opportunity at the tag team titles because hell man, maybe Hall and I will decide to put our past behind us and gun for the very titles that you just got through losing and hey, if we beat the two of you this week? Who is going to say that we haven’t earned it? Nobody and that’s because as you and I both know Stu, if said person or teams beat the former champs and what, number one contenders then that puts us right at the top, over you and Ashley. Now of course I already hear you and Ashley preaching how Ryan and I have never teamed before and how the two of you have amazing chemistry together and that can’t be denied but what you aren’t anymore Stu is higher up on the food chain than I am and now you find yourself chasing ME for golden opportunities. Oh yeah, you and Ashley HAVE to beat us or else everybody will start whispering and starting those old pesky rumors that the two of you have lost that “IT” factor that you had just a month or so back and I know what kind of guy that you are Stu, you are the kind of man that can’t and won’t accept that you just might be missing a beat or two in that ring and especially to a guy like me who you most likely still see as that “snot nosed little punk” from “yesterday” refusing to acknowledge that *I* have changed the tune that this company now marches to and if you need further proof of that then just look around Stu, listen to many of the stars of yesterday, Wolf included beginning to peel away the layers of what the FWA was all about during your may day and when you trace it back? It all comes back to ME because *I* was the man who made it cool to buck the system and *I* will be the man who will stun the world when I skin myself a snake for my new snakeskin boots come Fight Night.”

Hiking the North American title back up onto his shoulder, he once again flashes that very devilish grin which he is known for while continuing to speak.

Drew,
    “Remember Stu, it was you who told me to put up or shut up back then so when I hold that victory over you? When I sport myself a nice new pair of snakeskin boots courteously because of you? Don’t go seeking revenge because I only did what you told me to do. Instead? Accept the fact that we defeated you, accept the fact the fact that *I* surpassed you here in the FWA and embrace the change that *I* single handedly brought to the horizon.”

Stretching his arms out at his sides, he simply smirks knowing damn well that Stu will never accept the change that Stevenson has brought to the company that he busted his ass in building from the ground up. Bringing his arms back in, he keeps that grin expressed.

Drew,
    “Don’t worry, I didn’t forget about you Ashley. Unlike Stu and I, you and I have actually had a match in the past – do you recall that? I’ll say probably not since you have drunk yourself stupid since then and I’m pretty sure that Gabby has banged you so hard that your head has smacked the headboard since then so let me remind you of what happened. It was our very first encounter Ashley, you were the odds on favorite to kick my ass but that didn’t happened. Now granted, that was back during your drunken stupors when we might see you one week out of the month so my bragging about the win makes me look bad but regardless, I have a win over you just as I’ll have a win over you and Stu after this week as well. Oh I’m aware that it won’t be easy and I’m also aware that the two of you are looking to redeem yourselves after taking such a huge championship loss but let me tell you man; they really put you into a bad predicament when they put the two of you against us. You see, Vodka and Venom are both things that can eventually run out but an everlasting inferno like that of an Emerald Inferno? It’s just that, everlasting and will go on until the end of time if we so choose and you can’t extinguish it with vodka because everybody knows that only ignites the fire even further. So really Ashley, you and Stu are stepping stones to propel us to the bigger picture – to get us ready as a tag team to take those titles off of Carter and Kennedy, you know, to do something that the two of you couldn’t do and to actually beat them...”

Grinning from ear to ear, we see Stevenson look over at Rod Sterling who is clapping for him after that burn.

Drew,
    “... What? Too soon?”

Shrugging his shoulders in that who cares manner, he continues to speak.

Drew,
    “Oh well, I’m sure Ashley has already drank away his sorrows anyway and Stu, well, he’s licking those wounds trying to get ready for another soon to be epic encounter that they can’t win. Yeah, you heard me right – you can’t win guys. You may love to fight but *I* am the BEST technical wrestler in the FWA period. When the two of you fell to Carter and Kennedy? *I* rose to the occasion and whooped Gryphon’s ass to become the North American Champion, you know, YOUR guys’ champion and let’s face the facts as they are instead of hiding behind the little sugar coated bush that you want to stay hidden behind. Look, I’ll admit that the two of you good, hell, great even but *I* am flat out BETTER than you and if you need any further proof of that then here you go guys.”

Walking up to him, Mr. Rod Sterling gently grabs the North American Championship away from him and holds it up for the camera to see as he flashes that sly smirk that many have already grown to hate. Just holding it there basically to rub it in, we can hear Stevenson in the background but can’t see him due to the title and Sterling’s face blocking him.

Drew,
    “The North American Championship along with the greatest manager in the business today, yeah, I’d say that I don’t need vodka to ease my sorrows and I have been far more venomous than Stu has verbally since I arrived. So all in all, you’re welcome for that orgasm Gabby and Ryan, man, you and I haven’t always seen eye to eye and we may never but trust me, you made the right decision in putting Gryphon down.”

Immediately fading out to a graphic of a nuclear bomb, we then see dead snakes everywhere as well as emptied, broken vodka bottles. PETA will be pissed, as will drunks all around the globe.

Oh well, Stevenson is YOUR North American Champion and that makes everything okay.

Paid for and approved by Rod Sterling.

BEATRIXX BLACK

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

PROLOGUE

This week we join Beatrixx Black, filmed in her usual handheld, loose style out in the wild. At first we’re not sure where she is this time as we are treated to a few close-ups of grass, a dark grey sky, and Beatrixx herself. She is in one of her more extravagant outfits, an entirely white spandex catsuit with an accompanying white wig and garishly pink makeup. However, we eventually see that of all places, it seems that Beatrixx is walking through a graveyard. It is mostly empty, however the camera catches a few glimpses of elderly couples and families as they look at Beatrixx and her cameraman with disgust. The camera eventually zooms in on an extreme closeup on Beatrixx’s face.

"Ya’ll think last week could keep me down? Man, ya’ll don’ know nothin’ bout me yet, huh?”

Beatrixx laughs into the lens and the camera freezes on her cackling face.

BEATRIXX BLACK: LAST RITES

We cut to Beatrixx walking on her own as we walk backwards and the camera is on her as she struts through the graveyard. There are family plots, there are graves that are decades old, there are flowers and gifts left at the foot of burial plots and there is Beatrixx Black walking through all of them, ignoring it all.

”So yeah yeah, las’ week the lil’ bitch Denorah thrusted her li’l cooch in my face an’ she thought she got the better o’ me. Little she know I jus’ passed out from the stench, ya’ll know? Hahaa, but yeah that bitch on my list now, ya’ll know? Next time I go against her I’m gonna hold my damn nose and then she’s gon’ get a taste o’ her own medicine, ain’t that right babies? Haaah. So yeah, that shit’s all in my past that shit don’ mean nothin’. ‘Cos you know what? Ya’ll know how I got to where I is? ‘cos I’m always lookin’ to tha future. Tha’s right, I always got one eye on what’s ahead o’ me, and you know wha’s ahead o’ me right now? This washed up lil’ bitch called Mackenzie Roberts. Yeah, yeah, I’m sure ya’ll know her, she been around the block an’ what she got to show for it? Yo, I’m listenin’ babies, and I ain’t hearin’ nothin’.

Beatrixx intends to keep talking, but something seems to catch her eye behind the cameraman.

”Hey yo follow me baby.”

Beatrixx then walks off the path and the camera follows her to a couple in their late fifties standing over a burial plot, staring solemnly at the grave. Beatrixx stands in between the couple and puts her arms around both of them.

”Hey...I’m sorry for ya’ll loss, yo I mean that.”

The man stays looking at the grave, hoping to dissolve the situation by ignoring it. The woman looks at Beatrixx alarmed and she glares back at her, momentarily flicking out her tongue. Beatrixx then turns to the cameraman, addressing both him and the couple.

”Ya’ll know I knew this guy? Yo it’s true, I recognise the name an’ ev’rythang...”

Beatrixx then turns back to face the grave. There are a few seconds of silence, finally interrupted by Beatrixx saying something in a solemn, serious tone.

”Dude ate hella pussy....shame about his lil dick though, huh?”

Beatrixx then laughs and spits on the grave before turning away and strutting back towards the path. The camera follows her, but we hear the gasps of shock from the couple after they are cut out of the frame. She then resumes her promo as normal with her walking towards the backtracking camera.

”So where was I, huh? Oh yeeah, Mackenzie Roberts, thass the bitch. Yeah, I’m sure she losin’ her shit over me jus’ sayin’ her name, right? She so desperate for the spotlight with all her perfec’ lil’ looks and her leechin’ off her damn tag team. But ain’t nobody talkin’ bout her anymore, thass her problem, so she just be ecstatic that I even be sayin’ her name. I bet she know why nobody be talkin’ ‘bout her anymore neither, but do ya’ll know babies? I bet ya’ll do, it’s ‘cos everyone be talkin’ about Beatrixx Black. Hahaaa, yeeah, thass right, they all be talkin’ bout me. Hey, I lose ‘cossa pussy stank an’ all they still sayin’ is Beatrixx Black, Beatrixx Black, Beatrixx god damn Black. But you ain’t gotta be jealous yo, Mackenzie. I know you a fame vampire an’ ev’rythang, with yo li’l tiara on yo head pretendin’ you like royalty but nobody give a shit ‘bout you no more, if anybody even gave a shit in the first place, ya’ll know? Haah.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is then an egregious cut to Beatrixx walking through another section of the graveyard, this time with no people to distract her.

”I’m sure ya’ll know why I’m here now but if ya’ll need a lil help let me fill ya’ll in, ‘cos some’a you babies are jus’ a lil slow huh? ‘cos ya’ll see if somethin’ be passed it’s prime, if somethin’ jus’ can’t do it’s job no more, and if that somethin’ is a god damn animal, then you put that animal down, am I right? Yeah, you take that animal out back an’ you put a bullet in it’s head. When you do that, you doin’ it a favour, you puttin’ it out of it’s misery. So that’s what I’m gonna do, ya’ll. I’mma put Mackenzie Roberts, lil’ ex-queen, outta her misery. I’m gonna put her down. And when I do, I got the grave all ready for her.”

The cameraman then allows Beatrixx to pass him as she reaches the end of the path and goes up to an open grave. She walks around it to the headstone and spreads her legs, sitting down on top of the headstone with one leg on each side of the burial plot. She then points down and the camera pans down her to the headstone. It reads: ”R.I.P. Mackenzie Roberts”. The camera then pans back up to Beatrixx’s face and she has her manic grin on her face again.

”So if that lil’ bitch puts up a fight or not, whatever happens, ya’ll know she’s gonna end up right down there, ‘cos sometimes on yo way up you just gotta put a wasted bitch down.”

Beatrixx then laughs and runs her hands over the top of the headstone as the camera goes down to ’RIP MACKENZIE ROBERTS’ one more time before it fades to black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEATRIXX BLACK: THE FREAKY WOMEN'S CHAMPION OF THE FWA

Underdog

Status

NONE
    OF
    IT
    MATTERS.

Andrew and Dan are sitting behind a chalk board that says this. They shake their heads.

Lets go and get another loss Dan. That is all that we are good for.

Boobage Expert

Status

The Streets of Langsing, Michigan...

A black Maserati drives through the dark streets of Langsing. It is a hot summer night and everyone is trying to stay cool. Thomas Princeton has his AC blasting in order that he may be able to keep wearing his handmade Italian suit. He is driving and looking out the tinted windows at the groups of people walking and sweating.

Tom: Pathetic isn't it? Look at these people, just trying to stay cool. Walking around, fanning their fat bodies with their own sweat stained shirts. They'll spend dollar after dollar buying new plastic fans from the general store, gallon after gallon of lemonade and ice cream all to just have a brief moment of relief. They will lay in bed at night their sheets tossed to the side as their bodies move away from each other to just give themselves some peace from the temperature. They won't sleep, they won't screw, they won't do anything. These are the same people who months ago were complaining about the endless amount of snow and cold weather that was driving them nearly insane. These are the same people who now wish they could have a moment of that coldness, they are so tired of this heat stroke inducing state they'd go back to what they hated the most.

Tom strokes his chin.

Tom: In a sense this is how the world feels about Executive Excellence. They hated us when we were around, they thought that we were too cold in our calculations. That we'd do anything to win, that we were scoundrels, thieves, liars, cheats, they felt we were monsters. That anything would be better than us. And that feeble mindedness , that short sightedness allowed groups far worse than us to overcome and gain spheres of influence in the FWA. That's how you ended up with champions like Rocky Creed and Darnell Porter, good ol' boys with personalities that even vanilla enthusiasts would find too plain and standard. That's how you all ended up with Matt Boudreau, a parasite that sucked the entertainment out of everything with his speeches that rambled on longer than the Iliad and his constant desire to bring everyone down and remind them all of how he was dying a terrible death. That's how you end up with a federation that is filled with characters time will soon forget.

And yes, some of you young subordinates have forgotten about us. But don't worry, we'll be taking a trip down memory lane quite shortly. Just as soon as we dispatch of Aut Pax Aut Bellum this week on Fight Night. You see the FWA thought we were gone, they thought that Executive Excellence could never return, never make a comeback and the fans got happy with the heat that filled each and every arena as they melted away the memories of us. And now everything has gotten so damn boring, so damn stuffy, so damn hot that it's become common place and now we're coming in like a cold blast on a hot afternoon to wake you up out of your lethargic coffin you call life and show you exactly why Executive Excellence was at one point the stable nobody wanted to face. APAB knows us, they know us well and despite all of their accomplishments and all of their posture and all of their prestige EE remains the stable that strikes fear into their heart. We weren't Vodka and Venom oh no we were far beyond that. Vodka and Venom went on name recognition and their brutal strength and will, but we had brutal minds, sick minds, that knew how to strikes you where it hurt. It wasn't about trauma, it was about gaining respect and man did we gain it.

Tom signals for the driver to stop the car right in front of a Dairy Queen stand. Tom steps out into the muggy air and takes a deep breath. All of the children and their working class families look up at the rich man who is walking slowly towards the Dairy Queen line. He looks to cut in front of everyone there.

Man: Hey buddy! Ya' better get to the back of the line!

Tom simply chuckles and then whips out $10 which he hands to the man. And then tosses a stack of $10 bills into the air. The people in line go wild to get the floating money. Tom just strolls up to the front of the line and speaks to the attendant on duty.

Tom: I'd like to buy all of your ice cream, all of your drinks, anything cold. I want it.

Before the worker can protest Tom hands the worker a check for $10,000 the worker's eye bulge as he puts it in the cash register. Tom then hands the worker a stack of $100 bills probably around $2,000 in total. Tom winks to the worker to pocket it. Without a word he nods to Tom as Tom slinks in behind the counter and then begins to unhook all of the fountain machines, spilling it's soda contents onto the floor.

Tom: You'll clean that up right?

Tom then takes all of the ice cream and tosses it onto the ground, ruining it. He tosses it out for it to melt crudely on the streets of Langsing. The crowd stops picking up the cash to watch in horror as all the cold drinks and ice cream are wasted. They gasp and stand in shocked silence as Tom grins at them.

Tom: You all wanted the heat so badly, and now you have to live in it! I am not here to cool you off, I know you think I am, but I'm not! No, I'm here to turn up the heat, to make you all as uncomfortable as humanly possible! I'm going to make you all beg for the cold, beg for relief...beg to me!

Tom pulls out the last dairy queen blizzard and holds it up in all it's perfection. He turns it to tease the poor citizens.

Tom: This is the last blizzard left in this fine establishment. If you want it from me....you're going to have to get on your knees and beg for it.

Nobody does it at first, then Tom slowly begins to dig his spoon into the blizzard, the man from earlier raises his hand.

Man: Wait! I'll do it!

Tom watches amused as the man gets down onto one knee, and bows to Thomas. Tom cackles and then hands the man the blizzard.

Tom: Here you go, courtesy of Executive Excellence. Now...get out of my sight!

The man scurries off with the blizzard into a back alley to eat it where nobody can see his face.

Tom: And this is just for ice cream, imagine what I could have gotten him to do for a car!

Nobody laughs but Tom as he steps into his car.

Tom: I control all of you, I own all of you, I can buy everything you want and everything you need. Never forget that!

Woman: Who the hell are you?

Tom: My name is Thomas Princeton and I'm a member of Executive Excellence.

Woman: Who are they?

Tom: Better than you!

Tom slides back into his Maserati and it drives off leaving the citizens alone under the white light of a street lamp and the glow of a dairy queen as the camera fades to black.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

We Are Mythology

Status

Who’s Afraid Of The Big Bad WOLF?

There Was Once A Man That Spoke Only Lies
    Waiting For Someone To Answer His Cries
    He Beared His Teeth, Scratched and Clawed
    No Realizing That His Logic Was Flawed
    Now His Lies Have Come To Reap
    He Is No WOLF, He Is Just A Sheep.

When it rains, it tends to pour down, and it has been that kind of month for Gryphon. We have been one week removed since Jason Gryphon was locked in a Minnesota jail and lost his championship from Drew Stevenson. For the second time, Ryan Hall has not only cost him a match against "The Emerald" but he has also cost him a championship. Some people would love be in a deep depression over what has happened to them. They would have gone straight to the bottle or to the bottom of a pint of Rocky Road Ice Cream. That is not the way Jason Gryphon goes about his life. After his loss on Fight Night, thanks to Ryan Hall, it is now time to start planning his next move against the former World Champion. Ryan Hall fired the first shot in this war with Jason but Gryphon is determined to fire the last. Even now, the former North American Champion is busy coming up with ways how to make himself a stronger competitor. He will have to be if he intends to defeat his challenger this week on Fight Night. He has been called to face WOLF, the very same man that called attention to one of the first major victories of Jason’s career. Now Jason will have a chance to restore his honor when he and WOLF come face to face in the ring with each other. In order to prepare for this epic Jason has called all of his followers to a meeting in the forest on the boarders of their compound. His followers that have become a permanent fixture at the compound are beginning to file into the open space where Jason Gryphon is sitting, dressed in ceremonial robes. An open fire is roaring and his fellow Gryphon’s begin to form a circle around their beloved leader, some fighting for the spots that are next to him in the circle. All of them are delighted to have him back with them after he spent two day in jail, trying to teach the truth to several lost souls. They have been trying to make him feel more comfortable since he returned to the compound Saturday morning after his championship loss. Now, finally, when things have calmed down Jason Gryphon is still sitting down, looking into the roaring fire, almost trying to find its soul. After five minutes, one of his followers speaks up.

Follower #1:
    Um, sir, why have you called us all out here? Are you mad with us or something?

Jason's eyes rise up to meet the person that just spoke up.

Jason Gryphon:
    Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you? You all did exactly what I needed you to do last week. I know it must have been tough to see me locked up in chains on the 11 O’clock News and not to see me for two days as I sat in jail but you did as I ordered. I did want any of you to spend a dime on me to bail me out. I am the one that takes care of you and it is not the other way around. My father brought the camera with him as I knew he would and I was able to breach about the power of Gryphonism to a massive audience. If any one person heard the truth in my words during that broadcast that I can take heart in knowing that those two hellish nights that I spent behind bars were not in vain. It was just a penance I deserved for letting human anger back inside of my soul. Our religion is growing stronger than ever before because we have shown the world what it means to Be a Gryphon. We have shown the benefits and the reward in believing in his message and taking it out to the public. Some fools my call us crazy for our beliefs but while they are toiling around in the sad and pathetic lives, we know that to Be A Gryphon means glorious SALVATION!

Jason raises his hands to the sky and several others follow suit. He has a large smile on his face as he looks at the people he has converted as he talks about his message being broadcast to the masses.

Jason Gryphon:
    The one thing I did not count on Ryan Hall destroying my precious moment though and it is something that I should have counted on. I knew that I shouldn’t have attacked him when G-Rich announced why I fell from grace with Ryan Hall in my arms inside of the Triple Cage but something about that man has always been able to get inside of my head and make me do stupid things. No child, I am not mad at you for anything, I am mad at myself. I have always preached to you that you need to think before you act because that is what makes us better than the humans that are infecting our world but what do I do? I go right out and I attack Ryan Hall right before my match with Drew Stevenson. What in the HELL did I think was going to happen? Did I think that he wasn’t going to just let me get away with it? That is why I seem so discombobulated. I should have known better but I did it anyway because of the hurt that Ryan Hall has caused me in the past. It has been mere days since I lost the North American Championship but I can still feel it around my waist, it is almost like a phantom limb however after hours of mediation, I have come to realize that it was my destiny to lose that championship. If you go into battle being pulled into two directions, you are going to lose the war. I could not face Ryan Hall while I was the North American Champion because I have to come at him with everything that I’ve got and I cannot worry about the next challenger to my championship coming out of the wood work and hurting me because he wanted by gold as I battle Ryan Hall. I have taught all of you about the sacrifices needed to be one with the Gryphon. The North American Championship was my sacrifice.

Jason begins to walk over and he touches the shoulders of everyone that is sitting around the fire, listen to him to preach his Gospel.

Jason Gryphon:
    I know like it may seem crazy to be glad to lose a championship that I had to scratch and claw to get but I am. It has lifted a target off of my back that I do not need as I move forward into the future. I cannot continue to look over my shoulder now that I am putting all attention on the so called “Last King.” Our match has been a long time coming and in order to get it, I had to make one hell of a deal with G-Rich. You could even call it a Deal with the Devil if you want. Many of you know that I have not had the best dealing with the establishment but thankfully, G-Rich was a man of his word and I will be getting my hands on Ryan Hall at Red, White, and Bruised. This match is the only REAL thing that I have wanted for the past six months. Championships will come and go but getting to reap of horrible vengeance on a man that has betrayed you on numerous occasions is something to be enjoyed. My Gryphon’s, I know that there will be more title shots for us in the futures. I will get back my North American Championship, maybe one day I will find a man of honor that I can team with to become the Tag Team Champions, and I know that one day I will reign supreme as the World Heavyweight Champion. The one thing that I am not able to count on is how long Hall will be still be active in FWA. If I am going to be the one that ends his traitorous career, it will be the stuff of legends. I have heard the slings and arrows about how I beat Hall in the Elimination Chamber. I want to be able to say that I beat him when he was at 100% and that is something that not a lot of people can say, even my challenger this week on Fight Night, WOLF.

The crowd in attendance boos the name of the main that has been spreading lies and rumors about their leader as Jason walks into the center of the ring of his followers.

Jason Gryphon:
    For the past months, for some reason that I have no idea why, WOLF has made it his business to stick his nose into our business. He has been sitting on the sidelines and playing Monday Morning Quarterback. He decided that he wanted to bring up the mistakes of the past and in turn try to besmirch my good name. Luckily for all of us, we know the real truth behind the lies that he has been spreading about us and our beliefs. This man that claims that he does not care what the people think about him as gone out of his way to make sure that his voice is heard. I have never hid the fact that during the early days of my career, I was going through some very hard times. I was beginning to face the true challenges of what it means to be a FWA Superstar and I was on a difficult losing streak while I was fighting against that sack of garbage known as Michael Garcia. Just when it seemed like there would never be any light in those dark days, I was put into a match against a former World Champion. I went into that match with everyone believing that it was going to be just another loss to my losing streak but it wasn’t. I rose up against unstoppable odds and I defeated Devin Golden who now hides behind a mask of paint and calls himself Whyte Thunder. The one thing that I learned as a child is that Thunder is just noise. Thunder can scream to the heavens and say that he laid down for me but you know it’s just a lot of noise from a pathetic man that is trying to explain his own failures. I did not ask him to lie down in our match and if that is what Thunder has to tell himself about why he lost to me, let him believe in the false history of his own making. People will think him a fool for his false beliefs, just as people think of those that decry evolution or global warming. If WOLF thinks that he is going to get into my head by bringing all of this garbage up, I havenews for him. There is no room in my head for the words of a jealous fool.

Jason begins to walks around the fire as he continues to talk. A cool breeze comes in from the South making his long blonde locks of hair flows a long with his robes.

Jason Gryphon:
    If you have been paying attention to FWA for the past six months, you have known that I have continued to do things that others think I cannot. I have made a history of defying the odds at every turn and some people do not like it when blood comes in and start to stir up the pot. All of you and I have added a bit of flavor to the bland soup that was FWA and now the pot is simmering and waiting for the next bit of spice. I will add that spice this Friday. You see, all of this stuff with Devin Golden and WOLF started about the day after the Elimination Champion. I may have lost that match but I was the one that put an end to Ryan Hall’s championship reign. I will forever have that little piece of glory in my repertoire and no one will be able to take that away from me. This is where WOLF comes in and his motives are revealed. He tried and failed for months and months to be the one that ending Hall’s championship reign. He gave Hall everything that he had and more in order to try to become the World Champion again and after he gave everything, it still wasn’t enough. Everyone here has tried and failed to do something once in their life but it is what WOLF did afterwards that is unforgivable. When he realized that he didn’t have what it takes to become a World Champion again. He took his ball and it went home. The Great WOLF, the man that everyone put their faith as the supposed slayer of “The Last King”, QUIT! I have had my trials and tribulations in this company but the one thing that I have never quit! I stuck it out and the fact I did is why all of you have joined me around this fire tonight. You all know that my fire continues to burn for this business but WOLF is a wet log that cannot be burned.

The crowd begins to chant for Jason as he compaired WOLF to a wet long. All of them wanting to give Jason their full support even thought WOLF has been a fan favorite in the past.

Jason Gryphon:
    It is now time for me to reveal the reason that I brought you out of her. All of you have had to sacrifice something in order to sit around the campfire with me on this warm summer evening. You have put aside the selfish since of humanity in order to evolve into the Gryphon's that see before me. You have put aside the persuit of money, you have stopped filling your life with the empty feelings of lust, and you have stopped letting feelings of anger fill up and destroy your soul. We have so many different types of people here in our home but we all want one thing. We want to be saved for the chaos that humanity is causing. We are all safe here in our home but it is up to me to make everyone around the world see why we do what we do. I have to teach the world abut the sacrifices needed in order to reach salvation. I had to sacrifice my North American Championship to get my hands on Ryan Hall. That is was the extreme I was willing to get to in order to get what I wanted most in the world. I put aside champioship gold and the glory that comes with it just so I could finally get my hands on Ryan Hall in a one on one match. If I am willing to sacrifice glory and gold for Hall, what do I have to sacrifice in order to get WOLF's attention to show him I mean business? I have to show the planet just how far I am willing to go against WOLF. I need him to see what I am willing to sacrifice to defeat him. Bring it out boys!

A loud creaking sound is heard and a large metal box appears with Skip and Rocco, the two converts that Jason met while he was in prison, pushing it out toward the edge of the circle of followers. From inside of the cage, a loud growling came be heard.

Jason Gryphon:
    It is ok everyone, you are safe as long as I am here. Boys, let it out of the cage.

Skip and Rocco open up the front of the large steel box and a snarling Grey Wolf walks out of it. The Wolf is a happy camper and its released has caused several of Jason’s follows to move back in fear. Jason and the Wolf lock eyes from across the fire.

Jason Gryphon:
    This beast is mindless. The only thing that it cares about is himself. He is a lone Wolf and no one will come to his aid when this creature meets its end. A WOLF must be sacrificed so that the Gryphon’s can rise to the top of the industry. It is own time now! We can longer stand aside of the Stevenson’s, WOLF’s, and the Hall’s of the world try to put us….

Before Jason can finish his sentence, the wolf growls loudly and runs towards Jason, leaping over the large fire pit, and lunges toward the leader of the Gryphon’s. Almost by divine providence, as the wolf makes it to Jason, from under his robes, a knife appears, and he slices up of creature’s throat as he lunges. The arterial spray of the Wolf’s blood covers Jason’s face before he lands back on the ground, bleeding out and eventually dying. The red plasma of the dead animal begins to pout off of Jason’s face as he looks toward his followers.

Jason Gryphon:
    A WOLF is creature that does not think before it acts. My challenger this week is going into our meeting believing that this is simply going to be a warm up match for his encounter with Whyte Thunder. He could not be more wrong. This match is going to be a warm up but it is I that is going to be warming up. I will show everyone that I have what it takes to defeat Ryan Hall by defeating the man that tried and failed so many times to defeat Hall himself. I know that I have what it takes defeat WOLF because I have the strength and the speed that the Gryphon has give me. I know I can defeat him because I have defeated his equal and his better. I will defeat him because he needs to be humble in the middle of the ring. WOLF will learn this Friday that you cannot spit venom from a serpents tongue without the entire of the snake getting cut off. On Fight Night, I am going to go through Wolf like a hot knife through….a wolf. The WOLF will become victim of a hungry Gryphon. I am going to chew him up and spit out his bones for the entire world to see.

Jason walks over to the bloody body of the Wolf that he had just slaughtered in front of all of his followers and he begins to skin the beast and putting the fresh meat on the open fire. Jason takes the skin of the animal and he drapes it over his body as he looks around the campfire and speaks three last words to his Gryphon’s.

Jason Gryphon:
    Dinner is served.

Jason Gryphon's followers slowly meet Jason around the center of the fire and begin to divvy up the cook meat of the slaying Grey Wolf. Everyone in attendance get a piece of the beast as Jason Gryphon, draped in the still bleeding skin of the animal, walks up into the distance, into the pitch black of the forest.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Cameras are rolling at the night sky is upon with the stars and the moon out. Along with the glow of down town of a city with glows coming from lamp posts, homes, neon signs and of course lights from vehicles. The down town smells of exhaust and a bit of garbage and smoke. The streets remain quietly minus the bit of nose from bars at near full capacity. The streets having not too many people walking down beside the odd couples walking away from their dinner date at a restaurant. A police siren is heard off in a distance as it races away. Not too far away is a piece of paper blowing around and blows straight into the camera. The camera crew pulls it away and read with the camera lens focused in on to it.

Yes But You Have To Trust Me
    June 8th 2014

So it begins where it all started again. Trust. I know people don’t trust me. The only thing they trust me is to making someone’s living into a nightmare to which they never awake from. The other is causing brutal harm using my very hands delivering blow after blow. Seeing blood pour from their face and the sweet sound of agony. Those are some of things people are known to trust about me as they do not even know me. A mistake is something they will never let go. The only I never let go is being wronged and yet always being at fault because people cannot handle their own mistakes. Mistakes that come when asking of a proposal of joining of two unions. I have no problem yet everyone assumes that I do which could be father from the truth. If only they knew. If only they knew the secret that I know that will explain everything. All judging eyes would no longer be at me but it would shock many. I am not willing to give up that secret. Or am I giving up the secret as I have no received what I was promised in a deal. It is a double edge sword that I know too well with dealing with putting my own brother down when he became not my brother but the full embodiment of his nickname ‘The Angel of Death. Or dare I say the Demon of Death. I can handle the burden as I have burned the candles at both ends if you would. All I need is trust. Along with people not judging me from my past when I ask for them to trust me. I am not that snake from the Garden of Eden... well at least not at the moment. What do I have to gain from deceiving the people one more time? I gain nothing this time but all they need to do is trust me.

• The camera continues walking down the street as the light wind continues to blow. The camera continues walking down block with people leaving bars and restaurants walking to their cars. The sound of the cars starting up with the engine turning over. The camera come outside of a bar called Black Jack’s. There is an ally way and there is a man wearing a black leather jacket that is undone as the jacket flaps from the light wind. He is wearing white washed blue jeans with a few tears in the pants. The man has long brown hair and a thick and ling beard. He is sitting down on an empty wine barrel. The camera crew walks over and the man turns his head ever so slightly; the camera sees a light blue and a pure white eye. It is none other than Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: I am not laying here in the gutter feeling sorry for myself. There is nothing for anyone to feel about me. The point of people caring about my well being ended a long time ago. I am not thinking how I barely came up short in my match with Gabrielle. She made her move and she bumped me into Ash. Which in turn he was bumped in to expose steel from the turnbuckle. He cringed then saw The Wizard’s Apprentice hit. He didn’t care that Gabrielle won but the way she stooped about it. I was merely setting up a distraction to divert the attention to e exposed steel opposed to myself. I may have lost but I ensured the contents of the secret will be beneficial in my direction. However I had nothing to do with what happened to Gabrielle at her home. I was in Michigan not New Zealand. Yes I have brought in outside help to do my dirty work in the past but I had nothing to do with it this time. [* Stu’s eyes widen a bit*] Yes this screams my scene or my finger prints are all over it. I am I that cruel? Yes I have blooded and battered her. Not to mention was seconds from setting on fire in a viewing audience and on national viewing audience on television. Yes she hit me with a steel chair but that isn’t something that would trigger these events. [*Stu pauses as he shakes his head side to side in pure frustration*] It has certainly nothing to do with a wedding. I have my motives from this secret but trust me I did my job at Aftershock so there is no reason for me to be near Gabrielle.

• Stu holds his head down for a moment. He then slowly turns his head back at the camera.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Yes I have dragged things past when they should have ended for my own personal amusement. What amusement do I get out of this? Going further to make a wedding not occur; does that seem like something out of my play book? There is n jealousy yet I am still paint with that brush if you would. Just like I am painted with the same brush you shouldn’t trust m because I bite. Yes my venom is very much lethal but why would I strike now? Notice that match I could have put her out of wrestling all together. Two thousand and fourteen would make the year of Gabrielle retirement when I pull the mats away around the ring. I lift her up and drop her with a DDT. The sicken sound as her head and neck are drive in to unforgiving concrete. [*Stu pauses as a sickening smirk come over his face. He then slowly continues to talk.*] As much I would love to commit that act of malice my hands are clean. I am not Lady Macbeth trying to clean her hands from the blood that covers them. I already know forgiveness is something unattainable for myself. Plus I do not want anyone’s charity. I already have Ashley O’Ryan trying to but that hasn’t happened. I already know Ash’s mind isn’t on your opponents tonight. His mind is set on me. I am what he see preventing him from happiness. He doesn’t want to be dragged down with me. He no longer wants to feel like he is drowning in a sea of despair. I do not blame for feeling the way he does. I can accept that. However pushing me away and distancing yourself from me makes me think what kind of friend are you?

• Stu pauses as he closes his eyes as rain slowly starts pouring down from the sky. Stu slowly opens them and stares back at the camera.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Is it the obvious or are you tried to seeing me in the gutter. Have no place to go. No family to see. Is that why Ash? [*Stu shakes his head for a moment as he pauses then slowly speaks*] You know regardless of what Ash thinks of me trying for ‘ruin his life’ we got a tag team match. This team is less than a week old. There is already an experience there from one while the other is climbing up the ladder. Having a Four time FWA World Heavyweight Champion who has a storied career in FWA means a well of wisdom. An endorsement from him means something. Trust me I was mentored by him and G-Rich back in 2008. Those two get the credit for my success which ironically started by winning the North American with them mentoring me. [*Stu grins for a brief second then it fades*] Believe it or no ‘The Emerald’ Drew Stevenson we have something in common. I won The North American title from Bullseye Johnson while Ryan Hall was mentoring me in Unholy Uprising. You did the same beating Jason Gryphon. Though questionable the win is a win is a win especially when gold is on the line. Men will do almost anything to attain or retain it. It is a simple fact of nature if you would. Stevenson you and I have not crossed paths but I am very much aware of you. I see glamour and finesse with what you do. You dress well and keep your head up in the clouds. Enjoying lobster tails and the finer things in life while at the same time you are no different then most.

• Stu pauses as water from the rain pours down his face as a look of seriousness comes over his face. He slowly continues to speak.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: You look down on people who are down in the gutter and foolishly believe they will never be down there. Trust me everyone who thought they wouldn’t end up down there ended up there. You place yourself up there being high class Stevenson but everyone gets knocked down. Hell myself and other take pride knocking people like you down a couple pegs. Hell I will even knocking you down a couple extra for no additional charge. [*Stu smirks for a moment*] What can I take away from you as you knocked off The Monster and most recently Jason Gryphon. There is a method to your arrogance. Most things you planed out pay off which explains the arrogance. Arrogance can get the best of anyone trust me. I have seen too many in the same spot. Hopefully Ryan is telling you the right things not the things you want to hear. Trust me there nothing like inflating someone’s ego only for it to be popped by reality. Sometimes Stevenson you need to take off the hundred dollar aviators and see with your own eyes so you can make true judgments for yourself. Hall could be taking you for a ride even though he didn’t do that to me. Hell most of what you have done prior to having Ryan Hall mentor has paid off. You still need to have your finger on the pulse if you would. Anything can happen and everything changes constantly. You have to know how to adapt.

• Stu pauses and slowly exhales and smirks at the camera while he resumes talking.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: You are not a seasoned tag team. Hall was never known a tag team wrestler he was known and still is for being one of the top of single wrestler in the past decade. You Drew are not known for being a tam team guy. [* A sick smiles creeps over Stu’s face as he briefly pauses*] I have you dialed in why you don’t do tag teams. You only trust yourself. You don’t want to take a chance that someone you partner up with isn’t going to live up to their end. The only person you can rely on is yourself. I can read that about you from the way you handle yourself Stevenson. You’re out of your element you are against one of the top tag teams in FWA history. It’s Vodka and Venom. Yes Ash maybe sipping whiskey feeling sorry for himself but trust me he need this to get his mind back in the game. Yes I know there is resentment from him towards myself. That shouldn’t take away from us still functioning as a tag team. Ash has had many partners through the years but I am the one he had the most success with. Five reigns as FWA Tag Team Champion and knocking off the likes Sunrise and Sunset, Sisters of Destruction, Executive Excellence, The Odd Couple and Aut Pax Aut Bellum. It was no fluke that we were and still are successful despite what your ego keeps telling you. Ryan Hall may tell you otherwise but Hall knows the truth. He is just telling you what you want to hear not what you need to hear.

• Stu pauses as he slowly rises up from sitting on a wine barrel. Rain water pours down his face as he continues to speak.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Ryan is no student of the game. He is the master of the game. He knows and always knows how to remain on top. He survived having the entire FWA roster beating him down and possibly taking the FWA Undisputed World Heavyweight title when he joined CWA. I will give the man respect he has me and Gabrielle in a Trial by Fire match. [*Stu pauses as he breaths in then slowly exhales. He then speaks into the camera.*] He was lucky he didn’t get burned for his sins. I would have burned not only taking the FWA Undisputed World Heavyweight title to CWA but turning your back on the company that has done so much for you. If you think I or anyone else has forgotten you Ryan Hall are more out of your mind myself. I was mad out of my mind because of how smart and sadistic I am. Ryan is out of his mind because he is chameleon he can change but [*Stu pauses as he closes his eyes for a moment then reopens and continues to speak*] he can burn you. Yes Ryan hall burned my back and I have not forgotten that. The skin on my back burning with my skin bubbling. The smell of my own burning flesh was something I thought wouldn’t occur but it did. I saw the expression on Gabrielle’s face and she saw vengeance for what I tried to do to her on Fight before Trial by Fire. As much of a disturbing sight it was she oddly enough enjoyed it. The fans of ringside didn’t know what to make of it as they thought I turned my back on FWA. You see I have more of a spine then Hall ever did. I don’t turn from my actions. I stand before them and take every bit off the bad. I didn’t shy away like Ryan Hall did.

• Stu pauses as the rain continues to pour down as the sound of car driving down the wet street is heard. Stu slowly exhales then resumes talking.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: I had my Trial by Fire and I burned for what I have done. Has Ryan Hall burned for his sins? He hasn’t he a lot more to pay for. He took… [*Stu cringes as he pauses before uttering her name*] Jenny Ignito from me. Here is the man co founder and co leader on Unholy Uprising. The one mentoring me and he took probably the one girl I had ever love who could have made me feel like I had a heart Now she wants nothing to do with me and told lies about me to our son Micah. I don’t even see him. Sure I can put Hall as the root of all my problems but that is going to solve anything. Number two Hall wasn’t responsible for the actions I have taken. Hall you maybe The Last King or dare I say Last Unholy King but all Kings meet their end. Your end would be when I get near you. Your end will come when my fangs sink in and venom poisons your blood. You feel pain but it is slow like a festering cancer before it consumes your life. You can throw away the whole I am washed up and my better years have since gone because it is getting to damn cliché. There is no originality there my man. It’s you and everyone talking out of their ass and ego. Both of those get you nowhere. Trust me. Sooner than latter you will be eating your own words. [*Stu smirks*] They said the same thing about you Ryan before him knocking off Chris Kennedy and winning his FWA World title since 2008.

• Stu pauses as grins then continues to speak.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Hall this may not be one on one match up to get my vengeance but it will do for now. Every man pays a price are you ready to pay up? Ashley and I having issues isn’t going to make it any easier for both of you. Rather high tension between us and yours truly wanting vengeance against Hall will give us the edge on Fight Night.[*Stu pauses a sickening smile comes over his face with rain pouring down it*] ‘Happy trails,’

• Stu slowly spreads his arms to the side and a sound of crow is heard as the rain contuse to down pour from the sky as the camera feed ends.

End of Scene.
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Rendezvous
    "Just an appetizer."

We start out evening with the murmurs and muttering of idle chat. It could be called “sophisticated” chat in some circles… but to others it could be considered “nose up elitist” chat. Regardless of your disposition on this matter this is what fills your ears no matter where you go in this five star upscale restaurant. As soon as you lay eyes on the endless crystal dishes and silk you realize that amount of money it cost to eat at a place like this. Everyone in this room might as well be a clone of each other as all their topics revolve around judgment or money. Great crystal chandeliers stretch down from the ceiling like stalactites and illuminate the room in a mesmerizing sparkle. Fancy waiters wearing nice suits serve wine into the cups of several monopoly guy look-a-likes and several women in gorgeous dresses go to the bathroom to “powder their nose”. At that very moment the door to the bathroom opens and out walks a young man who is clearly out of place in this environment. He looks to be around 17 or so and is slightly overweight while wearing stained jeans and a “I’m a Mike Mundane guy!” t-shirt. He wipes his nose as he walks across the room with many people staring at him like he’s a demon. He finally takes a seat at a table reserved for two with another man already sitting across from the vacant seat he fills.

The Man Across The Table: Took you long enough…

The young man looks up at the man across the table and it’s revealed to be Ryan Hall, the former FWA champion. The young man looks at him with a expression full of dislike. The Inferno looks down at some notes he had brought to the restaurant.

Ryan Hall: So, you’re… I<3WolfGangsta200012one… According to statistics I pulled from twitter, facebook groups and all those other social media tools with names I can never remember… You are by far the biggest Ryan Hall hater on the face of the Earth. It says here that you have made over 2 million posts with the name, Ryan Hall, tagged in it and all 2 million have been negative comments about yours truly. Also, coincidently you have also tagged Adrian Wolf in every single one of those posts… AND 4 million more about him. ALSO, it says you have a website dedicated to Wolf. Creepy…

I<3WolfGangsta200012one: That’s because he is the greatest wrestler in FWA history, no, ALL of history. Meanwhile you’re nothing but a fraud, a product of the machine.

Ryan Hall nods at this.

Ryan Hall: Interesting… Tell me something… Are you sure you’re not Wolf’s long lost son?

I<3WolfGangsta200012one: He already found his long lost son!!

Ryan Hall: Oh… What about his long lost brother?

I<3WolfGangsta200012one: Screw off.

I<3WolfGangsta200012one starts to get up from table and Ryan Hall pulls him back down to his seat.

Ryan Hall: Okay. Okay. I am sorry… for a troll I didn’t expect you to get upset so quickly. Maybe you should just… hide your agenda better?

I<3WolfGangsta200012one: Just because Wolf is my favorite wrestler doesn’t make you any less of a loser. You haven’t shown up for a worthwhile match in months, something you have done more than anyone else who has reached main event status. You’re like a cockroach that keeps squirming back into your bathroom after you think you’ve gotten rid of them all. You’re good at disappearing like a cockroach too. Wolf on the other hand… gives it a 100% all of the time… That’s why he’s the best and you’re a bum.

Ryan shakes his head.

Ryan Hall: Now you’re just echoing your hero’s words. Aren’t you? You’re a sad little case… and the worst kind of fan. I acknowledge to anyone that I have let my concentration slip and miss something every now and then… and then add on top of that if you add in that I am obviously superior to everyone else on this roster my every little mistake of miscue it magnetized by a thousand. That’s the sad life of being the most talented, every time you don’t live up to your own glory everyone looks for every little angle to come at you with. It’s a flaw of being an evolved human among Neanderthals. You talk about something like Wolf in the sense that just because he always show up to a fight, that makes him the best. However, that’s only a argument that a weak person would make. Everyone knows that when I show up and I have that look in my eyes, Adrian Wolf never stood a chance… Hell NO ONE stands a chance against me at my best. It’s been proven time and time again. Every time I have lost the FWA championship was because of lack of motivation. That or G-Rich decided to screw me over in the best way possible for the “FWA devoted”. I will take quality over quantity every single time because I am the strongest and that is the undying will of the powerful. You can call me arrogant or egotistical but that are also the arguments of someone who is weak willed. The only way to prove it is to beat me at my best… As for say this week. I have already beaten my tag team partner Drew and Ashley O’Ryan. The only reason I haven’t wiped the floor with my old friend Stu St. Clair is because we haven’t crossed paths yet… but even then I was the one who set him on fire at Trial By Fire. I have proven my superiority to everyone that is in this next of mine. Stevenson… As much as I hate him has a giant up arrow painted on his career while Vodka & Venom or on the down slope of theirs. This means that by my side Stevenson has no choice but to perform out of some deep seated desire to prove he’s a good as I am. As good as Vodka & Venom is… As legendary as they are… This isn’t a match they can win. Especially considering they JUST lost to a very similar styled team in Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter.

I<3WolfGangsta200012one just looks at him and blinks.

I<3WolfGangsta200012one: Umm… I think you’re getting off subject. We aren’t talking about your match this week. We’re talking about you career and why you aren’t the best. In fact… I was schooling you on why you were the worst! It’s not just about the lack of consistency. You have been spoon fed your entire career despite treating it as a clubhouse instead of a job. You don’t put anybody over, you just vanish. You are a cancer for this company. You’re slowl e-

Ryan Hall covers his mouth with his hand until I<3WolfGangsta200012one stops trying to talk.

Ryan Hall: Now you’re just echoing G-Rich. Do you have an original thought in that tiny little brain of yours? You were right about one thing… It is about me and my career. It always is and that’s why I consider myself the best. People and their desperate arguments are what make me believe that I am truly better than everyone in this entire business. My statement starts… right now. Vodka and Venom are without a doubt the best tag team in FWA history and I am going to take a cock young upstart as my partner and kick their asses as if there wasn’t 6 world titles between them. The fact they are legendary doesn’t compare to my own legacy… Instead theirs will be swallowed by my ambition and the first statement will be made. Then comes the next chapter and I become the teacher once again to show my former student that his game is still elementary. Kid… You know nothing about life so you surely know nothing about mine. Just because your hero puts all of his personal life and lost relatives on display for the world to see doesn’t mean I haven’t lived my share of a shitty life. I don’t talk about because it’s not something I want to talk about or dug up, I’m not a god damn person on Jerry Springer! You keep following your idols… You keep believing what you want to believe but be reassured… I am not going anywhere. If I am a fucking cancer then you might as well start saying goodbye to the FWA because there is no chemotherapy to slow me down. As for my dedicated… Well I can say is I am dedicating to making everyone’s lives a lot more difficult and showing Jason Gryphon how much of a fool he really is. No offense my old pals, Stu and Ashley… but this really isn’t about you to me. You both know how I feel about you and you know what I am willing to do to reach my goals. I don’t see the point in focusing on something we both know… Rather this is about MY statement… And sadly for you two… You be on the losing side of it.

Ryan Hall lights up a cigarette in the middle of the restaurant and nearby woman gasps loudly and faints in the most overdramatic way as a couple waiters run up to Ryan Hall.

Waiter: Sir… SIR! You can’t smoke that in here… We’re going to have to ask you to leave.

The Last King snorts as he's handed a check and looks to the kid.

Ryan Hall: That’s fine I was just on my way out anyway… Now... You. Adrian Wolf is nothing but a retired three times has been with too many relatives. He means nothing to me anymore other than another name of the list. I let it go and you need to let it go too. G-Rich's words are nothing but a man who lost his taste for battle. He has sadly called shots from the sidelines for so long he doesn't know what it's like to play in the game. He's nothing more than a businessman now who only cares about the numbers and knows only the numbers. Well guess what? I don't give a fat fuck what his numbers are... They don't many anything to me other than numbers on a screen. Now the real fight has been set. Jason Gryphon is going to come face to face with reality soon and I'll shatter number or statistic you can possibly throw at me. Stu.. Ashley... They have always known where I have stood... Even during the Seraphim fiasco. I harbor no ill will towards either of them but I am going to put my needs and my wants first and do whatever it takes to make sure them two lose this match. If it means they don't get a shot at vengeance towards Kennedy and Carter than that is unfortunate for them but I will never apologize. This match is merely an appetizer .. Sorry but Gryphon is the main course.

He looks to the check they brought him and smiles. He throws it on the table in front of I<3WolfGangsta200012one.

Ryan Hall: He said he’s picking up the check.

Ryan Hall pats the kid on the back and walks out of the restaurant. Meanwhile the kid picks up the checkbook and looks inside. As he sees the price total he falls back in his chair and faints into unconsciousness.

Last edited by Epicity; 06-13-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: code

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

“Life is gonna be alright, but sometimes you have to go with the flow and stop fighting. It'll be okay, don't be scared.”

Sometimes when life closes a door, it opens a window”

How does one get out of bed? It didn't seem like there was a reason to anymore. I mean, I could try to fight it but then where would I be? Gravity didn't seem to want to let up and the Earth was still spinning even though one of it's best chances had just passed away. I am truly no more than a vessel like most people who aimlessly walked but Sara...Sara was one of the few actually born with a soul and it was a curse of hers that she had to be born in a world that hated that. It is one of those cliché thoughts I tend to have that I should be the one dead and she should still be alive to make this world a better place. What am I after? Fame, fortune, a stupid star on the walk of fame? I was after the nothingness when she only wanted to make the world smile. I remember a song she had called “If Life Was Good” where she sang about if it was a perfect world, all the beauty would be lost. In a perfect world there'd be no bombs, but in a perfect world, there'd be no songs. I remember one line stuck out to me specifically “Existence is the enemy, I'm watching him on the T.V. And he's laaaAAAughing.” She has such a way with words...words that I will never hear again...

I just laid on my couch not able to think about anything else. Now there seems to be no part left of me. There is no great wrestler, there is no beast...There is no Wolf. Now all that was left was this sack of meat...I deserved this. All the beatings I had faced were just preliminary lashings to this...I deserved this. I deserved for all my friends to hate me and to have the one person that didn't to leave me so unexpectedly.I wanted to die, but I had to live on for my obligations. I lived because I had an obligation to my children, I lived because I had an obligation as FWA superstar, I lived because I had an obligation to a society I wanted no part in. I was ensnared into a web and got myself tangled up in life. What was I suppose to do now? Fake enthusiasm? Give up? Try to escape?...Depression was more real than any system or obligation, that was for sure. If the couch was to swallow me whole? I'd let it.

Just then I heard a knock on the window...I looked up and to my surprise I saw Todd Salum standing outside with his usual grin and a baseball bat for some reason. He signaled for me to meet him at the door to which I replied with a shake of my head but that didn't stop him from trying to talk. The words muffled by the barrier in between was just so irritating that I decided to give up and meet him at the door.

Todd Salum: Hey big guy! How ya' doin'?

Wolf: What do you want?

Todd Salum: Oooooh, nothin'. Just thought I would come by and see how my wrestler was doing. I wondered if you would like to play a game of baseball.

Wolf: No.

I was closing the door without a second thought when all of a sudden Todd stuck head in. I was resisting the urge to slam it on his head and lucky for him, my arms didn't have the drive to do such a thing.

Todd Salum: You look down in the dumps...

Wolf: Don't worry abo...

Todd Salum: You know what you need? A nice fun day to get that attitude up! Stay here for one second!

I watched him run off at full speed down the sidewalk. I closed the door and returned to my catatonic state on the couch. I faded in and out as sort of small flashes of dream-like visions popped into my head. A few were in a wrestling ring surrounded by darkness and silence or by thousands of enemies but the majority of the visions were of Sara, not memories but events yet to happen. Like for some reason I saw us sitting outside at a cafe talking about nothing, or her on stage playing a new song 'dadadeee dadadooo didi da daaaaaa'. There was even a moment where we were just standing in front of each other in the middle of nowhere where she told me she missed me already. I despise these little lies in my head that created things never to be. This line of dreaming was quickly interrupted as I felt something pounce on me. I opened to find a monkey standing over me...

Todd Salum: Figured Mr. Bannana would be the perfect person to pick up your spirits! I bought the monkey today. You know we spend, on average, one-third of our lives asleep, don't spend the other two-thirds sad...because after that, you spend it dead, forever...and that's a long time. I'm not going to pretend to know what's going on and I won't prod into your life but just know that there are people out there that want you to be happy and being angry all the time is a waste of their love.

That grin...I wish something would just wipe that stupid overtly happy grin right off his stupid face. His cheeriness was nails on the chalk board to my melancholy. His monkey poked into my side and if I had the energy, I would have whipped him across the room. I just tried to nudge him off to which the monkey replied with pulling my hair to which I retaliated with a much more affirmative nudge. Mr. Bannana jumped off and hopped on Todd's back.

Wolf: ...There is something funny about life. You have probably noticed it in your career of journalism and especially in your interviews with many different talents in the world. No one really knows what is going on. You could ask all the questions in the world and the people could respond with the most confidence that they can muster but the undeniable truth is that that confidence doesn't answer questions. We get vague notions of what people are thinking and what others are planning.

I placed my hands behind my back.

Wolf: How much can we truly understand what is going on in somebody's life? There is always something being hidden, there is always something being stretch and the only way we can get the truth is if we blur some faces and lower some voices. It's because we are ashamed at the things we do from time to time. You could be James Lipton interviewing Brad Pitt but Brad is not going to tell you all his dirty little secrets or his personal afflictions. He is just going to tell you about the movie he's starring in and the charities he gives to. It's because there is only one question that could break down the barriers but no one wants to ask it and absolutely no one will answer it. “What is wrong with you?”

I chuckled for a moment as I stared down at my feet before returning my gaze to the camera.

Wolf: Even though the interviewer can be seen playing hard ball with the interviewee, there is still that barrier of “you don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with you.” An interviewer could easily do some research and start digging deep down into the artist's mind but they usually just ask about the tabloids at the deepest dig. It's because you are just here to replace the poet who no longer wants to sing about the mighty heroes, you are here to replace the painter who supposedly immortalizes the important figures of time, you are here because there is no one else that wants to feed the people the thing they want and that thing is me. People couldn't give a shit less about you. All you journalists think your names will be saved by the historic events you cover but you are just begging to be over shadowed because it is all about the face on the cover and no living journalist gets his face on Times, Rolling Stones, The New Yorker, etcetera.

I turn my head back to where Todd had once been. I took a moment of silence.

Wolf: And that is the fucked up thing. All I do is fake emotions and create nonsense and don't care if anything changes because of it where you all are trying to put lights to situations that deserve them, try to uncover the mysteries in misery. You are the ones that care about the world but the world doesn't seem to care back. It's not my choice. If it was up to me. All the people who tried to make a difference would be the stars and I would be the one being paid shit wages for a job literally everyone thinks they can do. I appear to get annoyed when I get asked these questions by your people but really I am angry because you all take yourselves so seriously. You people still have the drive to succeed where I am starting to just hunt for remembrance and validation. If you asked me “What is wrong with you” and if I felt like answering honestly. I would tell you that I have no soul, that I think for some irrational reason that I deserve more airtime than anyone else without even giving a reason. I would tell you that I gave up on the world because it didn't want to praise me and sometimes I can't live with myself. But I guess at the heart of it I would tell you, and I think this is the truth for everyone alive, all my friends are dying and I don't know how to stop it.

I ran my hand down my face and let out a sigh trying to resist the urge to tear up.

Wolf: I'm no one important, hell I stopped thinking I was going to make something of myself. I just stay here now so I can continue to ride that fantasy ride of being important some how and I have lost people because of it. What about you Jason Gryphon, if I were to ask what is wrong with you. What would you tell me?

I looked down at my side.

Wolf: While you think about that, I think I am going to do what I can dobest and that is to hurt people.

I turned to face camera with the most infuriated glare I could manage.

Wolf: You are a bright kid. A talented kid, really. And there's not a doubt in my mind that you could potentially go far in your career. That's the biggest compliment I could give a young man like you because at the end of the day, all accomplishments aside that's exactly who you are. A young, talented, inexperienced kid. And I'm not talking about your abilities on the mat, I'm talking about your experience in dealing with individuals as unhinged as myself. I'm talking about you being in the ring with someone that isn't looking to out-counter you, someone that isn't interested in jockeying for position on the mat. I mean someone who's sole purpose, who's only goal in that ring is to maim and wound and destroy anything that's in front of him. You can plan and strategize and play to the crowds here all you want. But it's going to be a much different atmosphere when you are actually in the ring and staring me right in the face. Professional fighters often say that it's that first punch that quiets the nerves when they're in the ring but that statement doesn't begin to do justice to what happens with you. There's no calming the nerves when you're facing me. There's nothing but a cloud of fear and nerves and uncertainty and hesitation and you can smell it on you a mile away! It's what makes it all worthwhile for me. It's what makes it fun. The mere sight of me has caused grown men's blood to run cold and, Jason, you will be no different than anybody else! Because there's no lull after that first contact, no few seconds in between to assess things and get more comfortable in the moment. Oh no...there's not even a split second in between first contact and when I am actually on you, ripping and tearing at anything I can grab onto! I will claw at you and bite you and launch myself right at you like some unholy missile out of the deepest pit of your darkest possible nightmares! And you will find yourself knee-deep in all the interactivity you can possibly handle, when you are fighting for your life against the most sadistic, depraved individual to ever step foot through those ropes. Only then will we see what you are really made of...one way or another.

I opened up a cigar box and pulled out one and lit it before letting the smoke pour out of my mouth.

Wolf: Out in that ring, you have been more consistent than most guys on this roster. You are always giving it 100% and you are always out there pushing yourself to your limits. That's why the fans love you the way they do, that's why you have shown yourself to be a very legitimate threat to the Undisputed championship. But you won't have time to look for Ryan Hall in the crowd or at the commentator's table or anywhere else, because everywhere you look it'll be me whose there! You're going to get what you wanted, Jason. But it just may cost you everything you have. And when you fail...when I will crush all of your dreams and delusions of ever taming the beast... people will talk about that night for many years to come. They'll talk about "the rise and fall of Jason Gryphon". They'll wax poetic and compare it to the fall of Icarus, who flew too close to the sun and was doomed to pay the price for it. Because like Icarus, your biggest problem is simple...you don't have any idea what you're screwing around with. But you'll learn. That much, I promise you. You'll learn...and it'll be at the hands of the Beast!

I snorted the smoke through my nose and watched it clash against the hard surface of the desk to send it sprawling in all directions.

Wolf: Whyte Thunder talks about the “greater good,” “the right thing,” “being the bigger man” as if they’re all absolutes, as if we’re all reading from the same moral code. He assume that his “right thing” and my “right thing” are one and the same. And you see, that’s where we’ve hit a snag. While Thunder believes in things like chivalry, morality, generosity, self-sacrifice, and martyrdom, I believe in ambition, power, domination, ruthlessness and aggression… We find ourselves here. You see, every time that you get to your feet again, that’s the hero within you, the fighting spirit that says, “You can do it, Jason! You’ve been here before, you’ve suffered worse, you’ve beaten the odds time and time again!” That's a lie. And you are going to believe it thanks to Whyte Thunder… You are going to believe that voice to be true, and you are going to fight with everything you have left and more, fully thinking that it will be enough to keep me down long enough to get out of that hell. But then… you will fall… and get up again… and fall… and get up again… because as we all know, Jason Gryphon always… gets… back… up… But when you cross that line from brave and heroic to foolish and desperate? Sooner or later, your getting back to your feet will cause more damage than the cause is worth. I have no moral issue standing there waiting for you to get to your feet unlike Whyte Thunder, because the more damage I inflict, the more you remember just what happens when you cross the Beast. I’ll know when it’s enough for me, but will you, Jason?

I rolled my eyes as I took another puff from the cigar.

Wolf: Jason, this is the one thing I admired about your character since I first saw you: I admired your heart. Defeat never fazed you, Gryphon, only made you stronger. If someone beat you, your heart told you to get back up and win the next time. If you were broken, your heart would tell body to get itself together. You may be the man, but your heart was that of the gods, strong enough to defeat anyone before you.

Only death can stop you, Jason Gryphon.

And who knows death better than me?

Todd took a step back in shock. I stood to my feet and made my way around the desk before sitting on the corner.

Wolf: Jason, I'm not going to literally kill you; I'm past the point in my life where I made such idle threats. I am going to stop your heart, though, because if I take that out, I take you out. If I knock you down, you're only going to get back up. If I break your hands, you're just going to kick me. If I break your legs, you're just going to crawl at me. Oh, to the FWA Universe, my description of your heart almost warrants your death; I mean, how else can I defeat you?

I am not going to just lay down.

When that bell rings and those arena lights go dark, the only thing left will be to put up or shut up you'll be facing the destroyer of the FWA. You'll be facing the most chaotic individual this place has ever seen!...and it may just be the last thing that you ever face. So don't worry about legacy, worry about survival. The Age of Gryphon doesn't start until you step through the gates of hell and come face to face with the Devil that runs it! So if I were you, I'd enjoy myself while I still could. Have a nice day, Jason...you may not have anymore coming.

Todd shrugged and turned to Mr. Bannana with a nod to head out. Mr. Bannana scurried over and grabbed his hand. They both turned away and began down the sidewalk. I was dumbfounded.

Todd Salum: Don't forget when life closes a door it opens a window... If you change your mind on that baseball game, we are always happy to have another player to the game.

I stood there for a moment as I watched them shrink in the distance. I looked down at a picture Salum left on the table. Iit was a picture of Lucian W. Ace...

Wolf: I think I am going to get back to life and play some baseball.

I walked out of frame as I sang “Take me out to the Ball Game.”
    Last edited by Wolfs Rain; 06-13-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

Fight The Power

Status

I'm alive again.
    More alive than I have ever been.
    And now I'm climbing, climbing
    To the top to win.
    And nothing's gonna stop, stop
    Me in the end
    Victorious

And everyday that I awake
    I say a prayer and I give thanks
    That I'm alive and I am glad
    That I've been given one more chance
    My eyes are open now I see
    The powers dwelling within me
    I've done the deeds I've cleared my head
    Now I am clean back from the dead

I rise above it all and I'm not coming down
    Because a champion is what they call me now
    And I'm not backing down
    I will stand my ground
    Because a champion is what they call me now

The Tokyo Dome, December 8th, 2013. We find ourselves backstage at the biggest Womens wrestling event of the decade, the AJCW ppv " とびきり最高の" (Best of The Best) where AJCW World Champion Dinorah Redgrave is seen backstage in her locker room, sitting on a bench, unlacing up her boots. Her AJCW World Championship sits right beside her on the bench. She looks at it and offers a proud smile, sweat beading down her forehead after a successful title defense. Her manager, Ozaki, paces nervously, the look of panic and worry on his face drastically contradicting the ear to ear grin Dinorah is putting on. "Why Dinorah!?! Why???" Ozaki says as he continues to pace, frantically. Dinorah ignores him, pulling her foot from her pink latex and rhinestone boot, before unlacing the other one. Ozaki gets a phone call and then looks at the caller ID. He sends it to voicemail and quickly throws the phone back in his pocket. Dinorah just shakes her head and sighs.
    -
    Ozaki: Why Dinorah?? Why'd you do it!?! You were paid almost a million dollars, girl....WHAT DID YOU DO?
    -
    Dinorah: I did what I am SUPPOSED to do, Ozaki. I WON.
    -
    Ozaki: Nooooo! Nooooo! You were NOT supposed to win! That's the point! Johnny Tetsu paid us a LOT OF MONEY to take that fall. But you didn't. Kaori Yoneyama was supposed to win the championship, you were supposed to take the fall. But NOOOOOOOO, your arrogant American pride took over! This isn't the FWA, Dinorah! These people that run the show here are not dread-locked Hollywood wannabes, You HAVE to understand this! Johnny Tetsu doesn't just run the AJCW, he runs the organized crime syndicates, he runs the corrupt cops and the entire Japanese underworld. And he runs...
    Dinorah: ...And he runs the biggest gambling racket this side of the orient. I get your point, Ozaki. And I don't care. I never agreed to take the fall. YOU did. So this is your problem. Not mine.
    Ozaki: It IS your problem Dinorah. I agreed for you to take the fall, AS YOUR MANAGER. You were paid a million to take the fall, imagine how much cash Tetsu had riding on this. We are fucked, Dinorah.
    JOHNNY TETSU: That's an interesting take on it, Ozaki. I always thought the term "Fucked" insinuated there will be a good time involved...
    Tetsu says as he enters the locker room, with four of his henchmen behind him.
    JOHNNY TETSU: ...and trust me when I say, neither of you are in for a good time. So tell me, Di....Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated?
    Dinorah Redgrave: Well, it's really simple, Avril Lavigne. I am not in this business to make money, I am in this business because I like to FIGHT. That's what I do best. I didn't cash any checks so you can take your million dollars and stick it straight up your narrow Japanese ass...
    Johnny Tetsu: A shame, really. I figured that a woman that used to run the FWA would have been a smarter businesswoman. I have to say, I'm rather disappointed in you. Suki, Rin, Marv and NoNi, why don't you show Ms. Redgrave what happens when someone disappoints me?
    Tetsu's goons circle around Dinorah and she just smiles, cracking her fists. Dinorah is ready for battle but she really kidding herself here. These are four big men, former Yakuza that Tetsu has on his payroll for circumstances such as this. NoNi is the biggest, at 6'4. He is the first one to attack but Dinorah's manager Ozaki interects his punch, catching his fist. Big mistake on his part as Suki pulls out the knife he had intended for Dinorah and sticks her manager Ozakie right in the gut, penetrating the abdomen and twisting it.
    Dinorah: OZAKI!!
    Dinorahs manager/friend falls to his knees, his eyes widening and his mouth hanging open. The blood trickles down the blade, saturating his checkered Bowling shirt. Dinorah lunges toward him and is struck in the face by NoNi, his fist cracking her left cheekbone. She crashes to the ground as her friends life flutters away from him with each gasping breath. NoNi and Suki begin kicking Dinorah in the ribs as she is grounded. Marv begins trashing her locker room while Rin grabs Dinorah's AJCW World Championship belt. Dinorah tries to bring herself to her knees but Rin lashes her across the back with her own championship belt. She lets out a devastated squeal as she falls back down, her back immediately welting with the imprint of a championship belt. Rin begins whipping her back with the belt over and over and over again. She tries to get up one last time, but she is immediately punted in the face by NoNi before fading to black.

Darkness. Pitch black. We see nothing for a few moments. The seconds pass and suddenly we see a car trunk opening from the inside. A nearly lifeless Dinorah is dragged out of the trunk by her hair, by NoNi and Suki, and our scene now finds us at the Tokyo Dump. The stench is the most rancid smell imaginable, but the half conscious Dinorah wouldn't know it, her nose broken and both of her eyes swollen shut. Suddenly, Dinorah is thrown down a steep garbage hill. Her cuts and scrapes worsening as she rolls downhill, he already broken bones being further ground up into shards. She stops rolling when she crashes into a steel drum, full of toxic waste. It topples over and she is drenched in the bacterial sludge. She gasps for air, barely clinging to life. Johnny Tetsu watches from the back of his car, puffing from his cigarette before the car drives off into the night. Dinorah lays flat down on the ground, staring at the moon through the one eye that is open. She just smiles.

4 hours later. Johnny Tetsu's home in upper Tokyo. The Valkyrie of Carnage, Dinorah Redgrave, limps across Johnny Tetsu's property, breathing heavily, a maniacal smile on her face as she tightly grips a Kendo Stick. Her mascara running, her nose broken as well as her left eye socket and several ribs, Dinorah is far from 100%. A lengthy AJCW Championship match at the Tokyo Dome followed by a 4 on one beatdown in the locker room before being left for dead, thrown in the trash like a piece of garbage. Needless to say, it's been a rough night. She drags her bare feet through the mud, marching through the field of Japanese Cherry blossoms leading up to the front door. Dinorah looks at the trees and briefly admires them, their small pink leaves flowing in the wind. Suddenly, a spotlight is shined on Dinorah and an alarm goes off...
    ALARM:
    WHEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOH!!!
    WHEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOH!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE-OOOOOOOOOH
    Dinorah clenches onto the Kendo stick as Tetsu's thugs run outside. NoNi, Suki, Marv and Rin. The whole merry bunch. They all look confused. They thought they had killed her. They thought wrong. After a brief pause, Rin is the first to approach Dinorah. He lunges at her and he is met with a Kendo stick to the face, his jaw immediately shattering as if it was made from glass. Marv is up next, he spears Dinorah to the ground and starts pummeling her with a flurry of punches, left and right, left and right. She manages to grab a handful of sand and throws it in Marvs face, blinding him. She wacks him over the face with the Kendo stick and quickly stands up as Suki charges for Dinorah. Dinorah sidesteps Suki and elbows him in the bottom of the spine. She then smashes the kendo stick in half over the back of the head, busting his skull open and separating the kendo stick into two sharp mini-Kendos. The last one left is NoNi, who cautiously approaches her. He slowly reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a Desert Eagle handgun. Dinorah steps back and puts her weapons up. In a moment of desperation, Dinorah throws the broken Kendo shards towards NoNi right as he pulls the trigger. NoNi misses, luckily for Dinorah, but she doesn't, and the Kendo stick is stuck in NoNi's groin. He gasps and his eyes widen as he falls to the ground. Dinorah runs up to him and kicks him in the crotch, digging the stick in further before reaching to grab it out. The stick is covered with his own blood, and Dinorah uses it to knock NoNi in the forehead, knocking him out.
    *Applause*
    All four men lay on the ground and Dinorah stands between them, a broken and bloody mess. She turns around to see crime lord and AJCW wrestling promoter Johnny Tetsu
    , a ninja sword (Katana) in his side holster, the AJCW championship over his shoulder. He looks at Dinorah and just keeps clapping before grabbing the Championship and raising it high.
    Johnny Tetsu: I was going to fire them anyway, so...thanks for that. Why'd you come back, Dinorah? For THIS?
    Dinorah: You betcha, Tetsu. You tried to kill me, because it's the only way to get that belt off of me.
    Johnny Tetsu: You cost me a LOT of money, Dinorah. Can you blame me?
    Dinorah: Don't try to reason with me, Tetsu. I've come for the belt. Surrender it now, and I fuck off back to America.
    Tetsu pauses, looking at Dinorah and then the belt.
    Johnny Tetsu: Or else?
    Dinorah Redgrave: ....I KILL you.
    Johnny just chuckles before throwing the belt on the ground. Dinorah cautiously steps forward and grabs it.
    Johnny Tetsu: Fine Dinorah. You win, as always. Just don't ever show your face in Japan, ever again.
    Dinorah throws the belt over her shoulder and walks backwards into the shadow.
    Dinorah Redgrave: That won't be a problem. Trust me...
    Today. Backstage at FWA Fight Night. The locker room of Dinorah Redgrave. Dinorah Redgrave is preparing for her match, fitting herself in her ring attire. She takes off her shirt and we see a scar on her back in the shape of a championship belt, the scar that was left 7 months ago when Johnny Tetsu's goons lashed her with her own championship belt. She opens up her locker and hangs her shirt up. On the inside locker door, we see a picture of Dinorah and her former manager Ozaki. They are smiling together, the night she first captured the AJCW World Championship. She looks at it and smiles a moment before pulling out her sparkly pink latex and rhinestone ring attire. She slides into her gear and shuts her locker door before turning to us. She isn't flashing her vibrant smile, the look on her face is a serious one. Dinorah Redgrave is focused, her sights set on reclaiming the FWA Womens Championship. She cracks her knuckles and begins to speak.

Dinorah Redgrave: The FWA Womens Championship. Winning it was one of, if not THE, biggest moment of my career. It was something I prided myself on holding, it was something that I carried with honor. And now? Now it's around the waste of an undeserving twit. With each woman who has held the belt after me, from Madison Lea West, to Alana Allure, Ayla El, Veronique, Mackenzie Roberts, Saddle Sally, each woman to hold the belt after me has been of lesser calliber than the last. Now what are we left with? A division in dire need of saving, and The Valkyrie Of Carnage has come to save it. Every week I am called many things. I'm called a bitch. I am called called a has-been. I am called amazing, I am called washed up, at only 27 years old if you can imagine that. However, at the end of the day there is only one word that truly defines me as an absolute fact. That word: Undefeated. This is the truth. Since I've returned, I've defeated Mackenzie Roberts, Beatrixx Black and most importantly, I've beaten the FWA Womens Champion, Saddle Sally. That was the Fight Night before Aftershock, when I made my glorious return to the FWA. My first match, and I requested the Womens Champion. By rights, I should have become the Number One Contender to the FWA Womens Championship then and there. At least, that's how it was done in the good old days. But it didn't matter, I was fine facing the up and coming Beatrixx Black in a Number One Contenders match to prove that I deserve a shot at the title above anyone else. The result? Dinorah Redgrave remains undefeated since her return is given a chance to take back what was once hers. This Fight Night, I face Saddle Sally once more. This time, her title is on the line and if history repeats itself, then you may as well already consider me FWA Womens Champion. I first met Saddle Sally in combat back in 2011. I won. Then again in 2012, twice to be exact. I won both times. Then 3 weeks later, I defeated her for the fourth time and while I like the consistency that the girl offers, I must say it's a little boring at this point. You see, Sally knows that she can't defeat me. The sheer fact that this woman holds the belt, is a tragic testament to the decline of the FWA Womens Division. I suppose it's a bit of a cliche for me to comment on how wrong everything is, I suppose it's a cliche for me consider myself a savior, intent on saving a defeated division. Luckily for me, that's not my agenda so I'll spare you the cookie cutter "I'm here to save the day" routine that you will see Drew Stevenson cut in every single promo. My agenda isn't a hidden one, I will loudly and proudly proclaim my reason for being here: I am here for the FWA Womans Championship. It is something that I have dreamed about since the moment I unfairly lost my title to Madison West, and it's a moment that is finally upon me. I want to rejoice and celebrate, but that will come after I win. Right now, all of my focus is dedicating to destroying that two bit hack Saddle Sally for the 5th time and reclaim my rightful spot at the top.

-Dinorah exits the locker room and makes her way down the hallway backstage, still talking to us as she makes her way down.
    -
    Dinorah Redgrave: Saddle Sally is nothing more than a sick joke, one without a punchline. And the joke is on the fans. Saddle Sally is a veteran, that's an undeniable fact. So when Sarah Wolf was running roughshod over the entire womens division for a year, where was Saddle Sally? She was racking up losses. When Anyanka was a force to be reckoned with, where the hell was Sally? She was here, but she wasn't a championship contender by any means. When I, the Valkyrie Of Carnage, Dinorah Redgrave, was Women's Champion, where the hell was Sally? She was curtain jerking, doing her very best to get wins over Susie Sue. What about Maddison West, Veronique, Ayla El, Alana Allure, GABRIELLE, where was Saddle Sally!?! She was under contract, but she WASN'T A CONTENDER! It wasn't until we all LEFT, and the Women Title landscape consited of Mackenzie Roberts and Zoey Ellis, it wasn't until THEN when Saddle Sally stepped into her own. It wasn't a coming of age thing, she just waited until everyone else had left the party, then she feasted on the remaining cheese. Saddle Sally is the worst possible kind of human being. She flashes her fake tits and her ass implants and she has the whole world eating out of the palm of her dainty little hands. It's like some kind of fairy tale for her, the ugly little girl in rags grows up to be a beautiful princess, adorned in gold to match her beautiful blond locks. Well Sally, my dear....This isn't a fairy tale. It's an HORROR story. You know what happens to bitches like you in horror stories, right Sally? The blond haired slut becomes the victim, usually in the first act. That's your fate, Sally. You will perish in Dinorah Redgraves horror show. Unlike the hoebags in those movies, you will live to tell about it and that is a good thing, I want that. I want you to tell all your friends and family about the time you saw your life flash before your eyes and I want you tell them in great detail about the feeling of relief that washed over your beaten and bruised body as I decided to take mercy on you and hook that leg for the three count.

Dinorah makes her way past the catering area and we can see Dave Sullivan and Broc Flucker eating Chicken Gyros but Dinorah doesn't acknowledge them, she just keeps on walking and keeps on talking.

Dinorah Redgrave: Sally I want you to think of all the women you've beaten. Think about Shannon O'Neal, Zoey Ellis and Mackenzie Roberts. Ask yourself if those wins are something to be proud of. They aren't. In fact, LOSING TO ME is a more significant mark on your career than all of your title defenses combined. This division is a fucking joke, and I like I said, I am not here to play savior, I already did that back in 2011 when I ended Sarah Wolf's title reign and I reignited the Womens Division. I've already saved the division, and as soon as I left, G-Rich let it die again. I am here to become a TWO TIME FWA Womens Champion. I still remember the way that championship used to shine in the dark, how the weight of it on my right shoulder felt so natural, how it commanded respect every time I walk into a room. I want it Sally, and I am going to take it from you, because in this world there are two types of champions, there are those that TAKE the championship, and there are those that let it fall on them when the time comes. It's obvious which camp I belong in, and which one YOU belong in. You aren't a champion, Sally. Let's face it. You only got into this business because you had nothing to do while your curtain jurking husband Zaire Wyoming had nothing to do. And so you hung with him backstage at shows, on the road, all that, until Matthew Robinson saw something in you. And what he say, was his favorite combination in the world, fake blond hair and a set of fake tits. So he put you on TV, walking your failed husband down to the ring week after week. Until he decided that this wasn't for him, and you said "sorry honey, I think I am going to stick around." And now it seems you're popularity has eclipsed your husbands but for all the wrong reasons, you see, because you are not a fighter, you are no Valkyrie, you are a plastic little blond hair blue eyed Barbie that continues to find herself in the right place at the right time. That is, up until now. You see the signs in the crowd, you hear the fans chant it, you hear Harry Baxter say it on commentary, and that message is that DINORAH REDGRAVE IS BACK! I am back and BETTER than ever. I'll keep my undefeated streak going, full force, and I will do so with the FWA Womens Championship over my shoulder because that's how it was always supposed to be.

Dinorah Redgrave reaches her destination, the curtain that separates the packed arena from the backstage area. She peeks through the curtain, scanning the crowd and waiting for her theme music to play.

Dinorah Redgrave: You've had a fun little run run, Saddle Sally. But your run is over. Tonight, I am going to put you through the gauntlet. I am going to hit you with everything I have, though I won't need to. I am going pull out all the stops though I don't HAVE to. All I have to do, really, is show up. History proves that there is nothing you can do or say that will make you stronger, faster, better. Nothing you can say can take away from the fact that I have already beaten you one two three FOUR TIMES. Nothing you can say will stop the future the FWA has in store for me. And Sally, God knows I'd love to see you try and stop me, because then it's just more fun for me. Show me an ounce of spunk for once in your miserable love, just PLEASE show me a spark, a spark and then maybe a flame so I will look that much better PUTTING YOU OUT.

"XXXO" by MIA plays and Dinorah Redgrave looks at the camera one more time and motions a belt around her waste with her hands. She disappears behind the curtain, making her way down the ramp and to the ring as our scene fades to black.

The End

Mid-Card Champion

Status

*A zoomed in shot of a face with a big red smile painted on it, well half of it anyway. As the camera moves to the right, the paint gives way to skin and a look of seriousness. More of Ted comes into focus as the camera moves away from him, a metal chain hangs around his neck and lays on his white t-shirt which reads 'Band' in black letters. Which give an alright look to the man who only wears jeans and boots to perform in the ring. Across from him is James wearing a black T-shirt and blue jeans as well. James leans back in the chair and let's out a long sigh.*

T: What's on your mind brother?

J: I gave it away, I know better than that, I've told you better than that, and the fans deserved better than that. Damn it!

T: Whoa, take it easy, don't have a stroke on us. Look, so what if you lost a match...

J: What do you mean so what!?

T: I mean, dear brother, tell me which one of these guys has never lost a match. Go ahead, I'll wait.... As far as the fans go, they were cheering pretty damn loud during that match and when we walked out of the building, who were those people waiting for you to sign an autograph. Especially that redhead.

*There is a long pause.*

J: Who is supposed to be teaching who around here?

T: Now if that were the case all the time, it must wouldn't be this much fun, now would it? So, no more last week. This week we are a tag team, which should be fun. So what do you know about the two guys we are facing?

J: Nothing, I just started last week. No really, I'm not sure what to make of them. Believe it or not, I looked for some footage, but not much was to be found. I would presume that means they are relatively new or not very active, recently.

T: Well that sounds logical, but I can tell you this much. Those boys are going to be very active this week, you feel me kid?

J: Yeah, congratulations on your first win, by the way.

T: Well, you know I like making a good first impression. Now let me ask you, what did you think of the tag team champs last week,, they made some noise eh?

J: You get used to those moments and statements. I'm a mixed bag when it comes to the tag champs. On one hand, I've been in the ring with Kennedy. He's a competitor, that much I know for sure. Then on the other hand you have Carter, a man I know nothing about. Besides, this is a tag team match and only both of our second matches. Let's not get beyond our path. Remember, all it took was one second for me to lose focus last week and I lost a match I could have and should have won.

*He stands up as his hands fall at his sides while he glances up at the ceiling and then at a poster on the left of him.*

T: What's the difference between Smash and Fight Night?

J: Personally I see no difference at all, sure one she is a bit shorter. From what I can recall it represents growth, though if you ask me, they should just bring back Crossfire. It was a hell of a show, and its own shirt if cult like following. You could forget that you worked with some if these guys, I remember the super shows were nice, you know the whole us against them. There champs against ours. Never mind the tag team wars back then.

*Ted stands up and wraps an arm around the shoulders of James. As the two men stand side by side we now clearly see the word "Band". Suddenly there is a big smile on the normal side of Ted's face, as he produces a DVD cover showing it to James for a moment.*

T: Eh huh. Speaking from some experience there aren't we? I saw what you and Killemall did back in the day. From what I saw things must have gone to one hell of a level. I mean, it looked like you four all really hated each other. Mr. Former one half of the FWA tag team champions. Of course you know them booking us as a team was no accident? So I figure that it just up to us to make our way through these halls and down to the ring, pick up a win and maybe they'll let us take a shot at that gold.

J: Those were different times and this was a different place and those experiences left me a changed man. It was not easy, but it was great to win with a good friend at my side and Alana leading us. However there is balance in life. You saw what APAB did to Alana, and well you know about Killemall. I can tell you this much, the Over the Edge days are done. It was fun, it was a hell of a ride, but it ran its course, that path has come to an end. Hear me Ted, we have been given something so many around here take for granted. This is a chance for us to make a step, that step will turn into a leap, and before you know it we may just be getting that shot in a few months.

But right now, I need you here, locked into the now. Understand the unforgiving nature of this business. Its all about what you are going to do in the beginning because the is no other path. Yet, what you have done is irrelevant, until you reach the end of your career. Leaving you with this, the here, the now. You have to emerge your self in the present. Presently we have two men ahead of us, they want the shot we want. They want to use us as a stepping stone. They are looking at us a a guy who lost and some freak who is only half into face paint who beat some nobody that never will be.Personally I expect them to be hungry, to be starving and striving, ready and willing to do anything. Needing to put themselves on the map, to make people take notice, and frankly I am in no mood to loose another match. My head is right here, the voices are not talking about last week, they are not talking titles, they just keep telling me ways to make people tap. Lebron Carter and Caspian Campbell, I'm ready for this fight tonight on Smash.

*Ted's holding the door open as the two men head into the hallway and make their way to the curtain.*

T: Let's do this, you know how I get when you use your 300 voice.

*Both laugh*

T: Its pretty easy for us as I see it. We don't just have each others backs we are brothers, ain't nobody breaking that bond. That's my word kid. I remember you talking about the horsemen, I see how you look at the poster in the locker room and believe me, we are not going to just be that good, we are going to be better. I'm with you, ride or die to the end, just like Chucky.
    Now I say we go out there and give Mr. Campbell and Lebron the business. I don't care for madmen, and this year I'm a Spurs fan, so we can beat em, heat em, and treat em like the unwanted step children they probably are. You should have warned me last week about winning, because that's a high I loved and I'm ready for more.

*They stop at a nearby table were the sound tech is.*

T: One thing though, what's with these shirts Alana gave us?

J: All she told me was that it was to keep us from arguing over who's intro music to use.

T: Why would we argue, mine is clearly better than yours and the one we should use.

J: You my friend are sick in the head. My music is the far more superior music for us to go out to.

T: Let's ask this fine gentlemen what he thinks, hmmm, shall we?

*As soon as they turn to the tech....*

Tech: I'm sorry guys, personally I like both of your tracks, but Alana told me to tell you that you guys are good. She said you guys will understand.

*The two men look at each other and then turn to the curtain and walk through it and out onto the stage. The crowd roars to life with cheers, as their music drops......

Once they hear Alana's voice, the two men make their way to the ring, slapping five to various fans on either side of the aisle as they do.*

Boobage Expert

Status

Inside a posh studio...

The studio is very nice, clearly a lot of money has been invested into the space. There is a solid white floor as well as a white background. There are black leather lounger chairs all around and lamps that probably cost more than most couches to complete the sets. Saddle Sally sits on one of these couches. She wears white jeans with light brown boots over them that come up to her thighs. She wears a tight white top with a light brown leather jacket that perfectly matches her boots. Her hair is down and her eyes sparkles off the light of the room as she smiles into the camera. Above her is nothing but white space, a white wall where anything could be placed. Shot like an asymmetrical piece by Wes Anderson Sally is in full control of her surroundings.

Sally: Afternoon. Now see I made this video right here fer' anybody to watch. Ya'll can feel free to watch this from beginning to end, ya' can turn it up, turn it down or even put it on mute if yer' here to watch it fer' more....personal reasons...

Sally quickly turns her back to the camera and uses the couch to do a quick yoga stretch that shows off her remarkable rear. She grins and then turns back to face the camera once more.

Sally: But I didn't make this video fer' ya'll I didn't make it fer' jus' anybody nah, I made this fer' Dinorah Redgrave. My opponent for this week's match, a title match. So ya'll can watch but understand than in jus' a few moments I'll be talkin' to Dinorah. These are the words I want her to here. Comprende? Good. Let's get things started shall we? I know that Dinorah has a busy day ahead of her, tryin' to figure out how she's gonna beat me in the ring. Tryin' to figure out what strategy will work, which words she can use to try n' hurt me. I get it! I get it! So I'll try and get to the point, but thisrequires some explainin' so like I said if ya' don't wanna hear, don't listen.

Sally locks hey eyes into the lens to the camera, almost as if Dinorah is there in the room with her.

Sally: Dinorah...we meet again. Last time we met ya' managed to gain a victory over me. I'm sure ya' are feelin' very proud 'bout that. and ya' should! Ain't nobody take it for granted anymore when they beat me. Heck, the Saddle Sally of two years ago couldn't beat me today in her wildest dreams. Heh, so I tip my hat to ya' on that one. Sure, I was comin' off of a high point schedule where I was runnin' wild and ya' caught me off guard but yer' win is fairly legitimate. I mean, I was definitely tryin' to win and ya' beat me. I ain't gonna claim I went easy on ya', that'd be silly. I was lookin' to make a statement and then ya' went ahead and made one of yer' own. I respect that. Of course I ain't mighty taxed by my loss to ya' either. In fact quite the opposite. Ya' see I've been lookin' forward to this match we're 'bout to have for a while now.

I'm sure ya' think a lot of different things 'bout me. I'm sure ya' honestly feel like yer' the better wrestler and a few years ago ya' would have been absolutely right! But this isn't the past hun' it's right now and right now I am the better wrestler. I am the one with the gold, and I am the one ya' have to beat and darlin' it will not be goin' in yer' favor. No matter how hard ya' try, no matter what ya' throw at me ya' won't stand much of a chance against me. Yer' win over me was false confidence buildin', like I said ya' won. But we know this is the match that matters, and what ya' don't quite grasp is jus' how deep yer' in right now. Ya' really don't seem to know what ya' have gotten yerself into. Ya' think this will jus' be another formality 'fore ya' win the title. Ya' expect it, ya' crave it. Ya' desire it, but ya' can't have it. And it's gonna drive ya' crazy as I beat ya' time after time after time. So what ya' beat me the champion on Fight Night...in a non title match. Good, but it's not the prize. Naw, the real prize belongs to me and I will enjoy every moment of it when I make ya' look like a fool on Fight Night...in a title match. Oh ya' have no idea how amped I am fer' this! In fact my heart is startin' to jump out of chest I'm so excited!

Sally puts her right hand to her chest and then makes an excuse for herself to rub her left boob around sensually, she licks the top row of her teeth while she does it. Then she giggles a bit.

Sally: Dinorah, ya' are without a doubt one of the more interestin' women to ever set foot inside a FWA ring. I really mean that, and I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way. If I was merely a fan and not the champion that I am, you'd be someone I think I'd root for. And somethin' tells me I'd be someone ya' rooted fer' as well. I'd like to think you'd look up to me, but probably not. Which is why I don't like ya' Dinorah, ya' disrespect me. YOU seem to jus' like to jerk me 'round and I don't take too kindly to it! Last week, 'fore yer' match with Beatrixx Black ya' said somethin' very interestin' ya' said that ya' should already be facin' me. That ya' should have already gotten a guaranteed FWA Women's title match with me 'cause ya' beat me one on one. Ya' make a nice point, I ain't critcizin' that, I'd make the same claim if I was in yer' boots. That's not what bothered me. Ya' said that since ya' left the promotion has gone to hell. H-E double hockey sticks, Hell....hmmmm I just find that funny, ya' know. And not in the "haha" kind of funny. Like the I can't believe Donald Sterling jus' said that to his black mistress kinda funny, the same way I think it's funny when a fat man complains 'bout not havin' enough energy the same way I find it funny when I hear a politician say one thing and then do another. FUNNY! Yer' a funny gal Dinorah, yer' an INTERESTING one. Funny and Interestin'.

See Dinorah, ya' seem to be sufferin' from some long term memory loss, probably caused by some weird side effect of ink poisonin'. Ya' sid that since ya' left as general manager that this place has gone down, that now beatin' the FWA Womens champion doesn't mean much. And I find it funny 'cause I'm pretty sure when ya' were runnin' the show the Womens title didn't mean anythin' unless ya' got to hold it! If ya' couldn't be the one holdin' it the title didn't mean anythin'. Pretty sure I remember bein' FWA Womens Champion and wrestlin' a match on Smash! Do ya' remember that? Do ya'? Well ya' better remember it 'cause I'm pretty damn sure yer' the one who approved it! So don't give me and these FWA fans that bull crap 'bout how pathetic the FWA is. We we're doin' jus' fine until ya' showed up with yer' cheap tattoos and even cheaper attitude! Dinorah yer' so delusional, so wrapped up in yer' own world ya' think anythin' that doesn't have you 'round must be a miserable place. But I' argue to say the womens division hasn't been this good in years! And now yer' here to stink up the joint with yer' center of the universe attitude. Don't let me remind ya' of yer' place like I did with Shannon O' Neal, this ain't yer' world anymore hun'. It's mine and the reason ya' only got a number one contender's match instead of a direct shot at me was 'cause the management wanted to see if ya' were a fluke or the real deal. I mean if Wake Walker hasn't gotten a title match yet, why should you? Ya've always thought ya' were so much better than all of us Dinorah, but yer' 'bout to get a real tough lesson in how wrong ya' actually are! I am the champion ya' could never be...I'm the one whose gonna rebuild the women's title...not destroy it.

Sally stands to her feet, but keeps her eyes fixated on the camera.

Sally: Ya've probably already noticed that we're in a studio right now. Now if I was Stu St. Clair, or Jenny Ignito, or maybe even Gabrielle or you I'd do somethin' real cliche right now. I'd take out buckets of blood red paint and I'd throw them out all over the white walls and the perfectly white studio floor and then I'd roll 'round in it like a pig in the mud and then I'd yap on 'bout how this was symbolic of the blood I'm gonna cause ya' to spill yada, yada, yada! Yer' a canvas Dinorah! Get it?! It's a real easy one to use, ya' call 'yersef one all the darn time so it's the easy choice. But I don't want the easy choice, I want the fun one, the interestin' one...the one that is gonna make this division far better than anythin' ya' could have done as GM. And I won't do it from behind a desk, nah I'll do it in the trenches in the ring....I've failed many times Dinorah, but I'm not a failure like you! Or rather a failure like ya' will become.

Sally pauses for a moment, she's not lost in thought she's taking in the moment.

Sally: I want to show ya' somethin' Dinorah. This my challenger is art. Now, I know ya' think yer' tattoos are art, and they're lovely hun', they truly are but their decorations. A permanent adult version of arts and crafts. This... is art...

Sally hangs up a painting right above the couch. As she stands up on the couch to put it up the boots push up her already supple bottom into the tight jeans giving anyone watching quite a view. She places the painting up and then steps back for a moment to enjoy it before turning to the camera.

Sally: THIS is art. This is somethin' worth goin' to a museum for. The most work anybody would ever put into seein' yer' ink is a google images search. Now, I could go on and on 'bout yer' tats but that's not really the point of all this. Again, that is too easy. No I have somethin' more personal in mind. And if that's too much fer' ya' I totally understand if ya' wanna stop watchin' this video. I don't blame ya' at all I'm 'bout to say some pretty hurtful things, so if ya' don't wanna watch anymore please turn this thing off. I mean it, this is gonna be really mean, but it needs to be said....

Per FWA rules anythin' said the week 'fore or done 'fore the current week of events becomes fair game and I have often strayed away from this kinda thing 'cause it gets too...emotional to do it. But I see here that it must be done if yer' to understand jus' how much I don't like ya' and jus' how badly I am gonna kick yer' ass on Friday! Last week ya' opened up yer' heart and yer' life and talked 'bout Rinoa Redgrave yer' never born twin sister. Ya' explained....very touchingly actually I was very proud of ya'...ya' explained that somethin' happened inside yer' mothers womb with yer' twin and through some crazy medical freakness called "Vanishing Twin Syndrome" ya' basically absorbed your twin sister's fetus when it died. That's jus' heartbreakin' that's a real gut wrenchin' thing to hear. I mean when I heard that WOW I mean I couldn't believe it. I bet Rinoa would have been a wonderful woman and I like how ya' said that ya' absorbed her and that's she's a part of ya'....that's gonna make it all the more fun when I knee ya' in the spine on Friday!

Now I get to beat up TWO Redgraves! Two fer' the price of one! Hot dog, ya' should've told me this sooner! I'm jittery with excitement! I get to mess ya' up and beat yer' dead sister black and blue as well! Not that ya' haven't already done that fer' her. See I'm a Christian woman, I don't believe in abortions, 'cause I also study science and know that nature has a way of correctin' itself at times. That when women have miscarriages it's usually the body terminatin' a baby that would have been "no good" trust me hun' I've been there I know all 'bout it!....That no good sister of yours died to give ya' life, it died to make ya' stronger and that's poetic. The problem is that baby also made ya' a real crappy person. I can see her eatin' away at ya'. This sinister child God never wanted to have brought into this world is livin' inside every tissue cell of yer' body tryin' to get out and ya' keep stuffin' it down! Ya' basically murdered her in the womb and now ya' gotta live the rest of yer' life with her suckin' your spirit dry and turnin' ya' into a monster. Rinoa doesn't make ya' stronger Dinorah...she makes you weak!

She's a phantom that disrupts everythin' good that will ever happen to ya', she's a curse! Yer' poor mother, bless her soul. See I read up on this vanishing twin syndrome this past week and discovered that if yer' sister had died in the 2nd or 3rd trimester it would have possibly killed ya' or yer' mom...or even both. Yer' momma must've prayed to God when she got pregnant to protect her daughters and the creator in his infinite wisdom decided to have yer' sister die and feed ya' her body so that ya' could live! A heavy price to pay, fer' not only do you have to live with that fact but now yer' slowly turnin' into her. Two souls cannot occupy the same body, and it's clear she's tryin' to take over yer' mind. 'Cause you must be possessed if ya' think there is anythin' in ya' that's better than me! That ya' somehow deserve to win against me, that yer jus' gonna walk in and take the gold. No! I'm gonna stomp all over ya' and then I'm gonna kick Rinoa out of yer' body and banish her to where all little demon fetuses go....HELL! The real Hell Dinorah not the fake one ya' like to make up in yer' head when describin' an FWA where ya' aren't champ. Rinoa was EVIL that's why God killed her in yer' mother's womb! And you....welp yer' not evil at all, nah yer' jus' weak, self centered and a brat! Totally managable and I will manage ya' inside that ring. I'll beat ya' like yer' momma used to whoop ya'. And then I'm gonna make ya' kneel and yer' gonna call me yer' new momma. Start pratcticin' Dinorah...say it..."mama...momma...ma...mother...mommy" whose yer' mommy Dinorah?....I am. I'm yer' mommy! But ya' won't be able to come cryin' to the same person who beat ya' black and blue! But good news, if ya' go into a room and get real quiet...maybe yer' sister will hear yer' cries....after all she's a part of ya' right? So yer' tears are her tears right? The two of ya' cryin' and gettin' to experience my brutal mercy together! Then with tears still drippin' out of yer' sockets like a broken sprinkler system yer' gonna go down to the store and buy a tub of ice cream and eat it all while. You'll be snifflin' so much yer' rocky road is gonna taste like snot and when someone asks ya' why yer' eatin' so much ya' gonna cry out "I'M EATING 'FER TWO!" now THAT would be funny! HA...HA....HA!

Sally's chest is heaving now as the adrenaline is flowing through her as she steps closer to the camera, hey eyes might as well be on fire her gaze is so deep and strong. They are terrifying as her pupils grow larger but they are also magnetic.

Sally: What did ya' think Dinorah? What did ya' think when I ASKED management to make this match. To have you and Beatrixx go head to head? Think I jus' did that 'cause I was bored? Think I jus' randomly decided to put my title on the line? Honey it was calculated, this whole match is a trap! And you've walked right into it! I knew you'd beat Beatrixx Black, though I think if we're bein' honest here neither of us expected her to give you as much as a fight as he did. I mean that girl took ya' too the limit, I am gonna keep my eye on her. She's gonna be a fun one to thrash after I'm threw with yer' sorry hide. I jus' wanted ya' to earn it, to make it all the more humiliatin' when I beat ya' on Friday.

Ya' beat me on an off week, but now I'm ready fer' ya' and I am gonna make yer' life miserable Dinorah. Miserable! This match is gonna shorten yer' career it will be so bad! I can't stand that fer' even one moment ya' got to gloat 'bout beatin' me so I made this match to give ya' or even possibly Beatrixx a good reason to shut up! To smack the cockyness right out of yer mouth! Which won't be very hard since those those things usually go together on yer' orifice--I mean end! Oops.

Ya' strut in here after vacationin' and gettin' new tats and come in all fresh against me and I'm supposed to be shaken by ya'? Do ya' know how much I had put my body through 'fore I wrestled a match with ya'? And ya' still jus' barely beat me! Things are gonna be a lot different this time! Yer' so weak! I can smell it all over ya', and now I get to beat ya' not even on a big stage like a Pay-Per-View, nah, I get to beat ya' on a regular ol' Fight Night 'cause in the history books it will be jus' a regular ol' Fight Night not even worth talkin' 'bout. That's how much yer' worth! That's yer value, that's yer' legacy a cheap woman who tried to dress herself up in fancy clothes and "artistic" decorations. Well ya' are a decoration, another feather in my catch, another notch on my belt another dead big on my windshield! Yer' dyin' out sweetheart, the division has no place fer' women like ya' anymore. And yer' dying from within' a feat accelerated by yer' ghost kin. Dinorah Redgrave I am gonna beat you and Rinoa in that ring. Maybe if I have the time I'll even exorcise Rinoa's spirit from yer' body so I can leave ya' all alone...And yer' dead mama is gonna get to watch from heaven as I make ya' say it...I'm gonna make ya' call me yer' mommy! I think that will be another great moment in the "interesting" career of Dinoarh Regrave. Don't ya' agree?

Sally takes one last glance back at the painting she hung up. Then stares back into the camera.

Sally: In case ya' were wonderin' that's Green River, Wyoming. Beautiful spot, maybe ya' should move there after I end yer' career! Yer' a fool Dinorah, a doodle who thinks she belongs in the museum with all the other great works of art. Yer' a failure, a murderer, a nuisance and the next checkmark on my list! I hope yer' real excited to face me fer' the title, I know I've been dyin' to get this stage of my title reign out of the way. Yer' stuck peerin' back at the old me, and the new me is gonna take you by the back and break yer' spine! Heh, it's almost too easy, if ya' were smarter I'd think it was a trap set fer' me. But it's not, this is all on ya' hun'. And I think yer' jus' startin' to realize how massively screwed ya' really are. I mean did ya seriously think ya' were gonna win this from me? Heh, yer' funny Dinorah...real...funny....

Sally steps away from the camera, and it cuts to black.
    Last edited by iMatt; 06-13-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Chikara Trainee

Status

Wake Walker is seen wearing a suit and smirking by looking directly at the camera.

Wake Walker: Over the past few weeks, Thomas Princeton has been in a rut and he has quite frankly disappointed all of his fans with his lack luster performances... but more importantly, he has disappointed himself. For weeks now, Princeton has had to go through every day wondering if this is the end of his career as a wrestler and well, I say no. I say no because back in the days I competed, Thomas Princeton was a force to be reckoned with and despite all of his recent shortcomings, I know that I can bring out the best in him. With the new era of Executive Excellence, I will show the world that Thomas Princeton still has what it takes. With my infinite skill, the world will see that Wake Walker is so talented that he can turn useless rubbish into gold. Mark my words, Aut Pax Aut Bellum stand no chance. They aren't what they used to be. They've failed to evolve. Wake Walker has returned as a completely different man ... and with the restart of Executive Excellence, soon you will all see that Thomas Princeton has also adapted. This is survival of the fittest, APAB, and we will ensure we survive and win this match.

Wake pushes the camera away.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I don't care

Ashley sits in a recliner, in an undisclosed location. The colour of the fire to his left caresses his face as he swirls the brandy held in the sniffer in his right hand

Me name is Ashley O'Ryan and,
    I don't care

I recently lost to Ryan Rondo in singles action;
    I don't care

Me friend and me love 'ate each other and I got stuck as the ref between them;
    I don't care

Life is forcing me to pick one over the other;
    I don't care

Me and my tag partner, Stu St. Clair recently lost the tag belts to Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter;
    I don't care

In fact, those belts were a blind spot. I see clearer now. Thank you Kennedy. Thank you Carter. I have perspective now.

This week, me and my waning tag partner, Stu, face the tandem of Ryan 'all and Drew Stevenson.
    And I ask you, why the 'ell should I care?
    Why should I give a damn when I've been in this chapter of the book so many times that I know exactly 'ow it is going to end?

The sad part is,
    I want it to end. No, I need it to end. It was bad enough that Gabrielle's father was against me proposing, it was even worse, even worse, that me “best friend” couldn't 'ave my back. That 'e is so DAMNED self absorbed with shite that 'appened in the past that 'e can't see a 'appy future. Then complains that so-and-so won't let 'im see is son...Bloody 'ell Stu, maybe if you 'ad a damn vein of positivity in you... But no. No. Too much to ask. The world is too bloody dark and too bloody depressing, roit? Not that I expected anything less when you didn't even 'ave the gall to be at my ring side loik you were SUPPOSED TO when I fought Brian Carter. THAT is why we lost the belt. Because Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, despite their differences, 'ave each others backs! But you know wot?

I don't care

Over the past few months I've gone through a wild goose chase that ended in divorce. I 'ad the man who kidnapped MY SON years ago come back and take the tag belt away. Suddenly, suddenly, I 'ave someone come into me loif who shows genuine compassion...and yer initial reaction is to snuff it out?
    And now...now I don't know if I 'ave a friend OR a love. I don't know 'ow to read either of you.
    THAT is on YOU.

His pupils are sharp like knives, like a cold fire. His lips pursed and small; air escapes his nostrils like a bull exhaling. Heavy breaths every few seconds. His eyes shift, he cricks his neck and takes a deep breath

But...we must move on. Vodka and Venom, fer the time being, is still alive. So, we will enter the ring together, as a team. We will face Ryan 'all and Drew Stevenson as a team. Wot 'appens after that I can not assume.
    I don't care

It isn't losing the belt that marked the end. That chapter started way before that. It started the moment you could not move on. You think you were doing the roit thing for me, when all you did was 'urt me.

With all due respect to Ryan 'all and Drew Stevenson, you two are a side note in this match. Win or lose, yer existence in the ring tonoit is inconsequential. Both of you 'ave 'ad and will 'ave bigger moments. Do wot you two gotta do.

I don't care

But if the universe and the bastards within it won't let me share me love, I WILL share me pain. The worst kind of pain. A pain that aches without relief or release.

I'll be there. I'll foit. Because that's wot I do. I SHOW UP.
    But the fate of Vodka and Venom, is strictly on yer shoulders Stu.

He takes a sip of the brandy then hurls the rest, sniffer and all into the flames. The room glows for a moment. Ashley looks on in apathy.

You brought that on yerself.

See you all in the ring.

Fight The Power

Status

The afternoon before Fight Night, 3pm. Our scene opens in a construction site, with several buildings wrapped in yellow tape, marked for demolition. Tractors and cranes, forklifts and wrecking balls can be seen, large machinary manned by half competent construction workers. We find the FWA TAG TEAM Champions, Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, standing in front of a tall bulding. The building is old, 80-90 years to be exact. An old Michigan textile factory, the building has been condemned and marked for deconstruction. The camera focuses on Kennedy and Carter standing in the front.

CHRIS KENNEDY: The world we live in may seem unfair and unjust to those not strong enough to swim against the current that is life. Time and time again, those who are not strong enough to survive perish through natural selection. Those who lacking in fortitude retaliate with attitude, and in turn, those at the bottom of the food chain do what they know best. They cry about it. If I had a penny for every dirt sheet report I've read about the likes of Vincent Takaab Blackbird, Drew Stevenson and Jethro Warren being unhappy about their spots, I'd be able to buy their contracts out from under them and make sure they were never seen on TV again. The thing is, life is uncertain. I became aware of that long ago when I lost my mother at a young age. I learned that nothing in life is given, you set your own destiny. That's something Vincent Takaab Blackbird will never understand. People like Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Jethro Warren wait for their time to come to them, rather than seizing the moment. Here we are, two weeks removed from Aftershock, and neither Jethro Warren nor Vincent Takaab Blackbird hold the X-Division Championship, though they were both given a chance at said Pay-Per-View. I'm sure they both gave it there all, but that's just the problem, their all wasn't good enough. Jethro Warren, You've got about as much fight in you as my 3 year old daughter Carmella. Vincent Takaab, you are actually half decent in the ring, you are just not taken seriously because of your idiotic gimmick and your bizarre fetish for C-List actresses. Trillionare Takaab with your lazer beam hands and your revolving door of boring brunettes. Jethro Warren and Vincent Takaab, you two hate eachothers guts, how do you expect to get on the same page? How could you ever hope to defeat the Kennedy/Carter Administration? Pro-Tip: You can't. We've decimated EVERYONE that has come our way, from LEGENDS like Vodka and Venom and Aut Pax Aut Bellum, to World Champions in Shane McLean. Who are Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Jethro Warren? They are NOBODIES. Takaab has been here two years now and what does he have to show for it? He has nothing. Witin my first 2 years here, I had captured the FWA Championship, The World Heavyweight Championship, won a Golden Opportunity and main evented Back in Business. My partner Brian Carter was going toe to toe with LEGENDS in his first few years, earning title shots and facing the likes of Matt Boudreau. This man has one of the most impressive North American title reigns of all time. What do YOU have to show for your years of service, Vincent Takaab Blackbird? More losses than wins. You are king Jobber. And you, Warren, you walk around running your mouth, spilling the words of a heathen because your tiny little dog brain can never formulate anything other than expletives and empty threats. "F*ck this s*it, F*ck that s*it" that's your whole shtick. You think profanity and 8th grade trash talk makes you "edgy". Jethro Warren, when you speak, all you do is confirm what everyone watching already knows, and that is that you are as stupid as you are talentless.

Kennedy lights a cigarette, his partner Brian Carter standing beside him with his arms folded.

Chris Kennedy: Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Jethro Warren, you thrive on mediocrity, you embrace it, because when nobody has high expectations of you, you never have to let them down. That works for you two bozos. As for Carter and I, we strive to be better today than we were yesterday. Carter always says, we aren't competing with you all anymore, we are now competing with ourselves, we are competing with yesterdays Kennedy/Carter Administration to top what we've offered before. Well here we are, better and better with each passing day, your FWA Tag Team Champions. We have demonstrated tenacity, chemistry, dedication. Those are attributes that you two are lacking, Vince and Jethro.

Carter interjects.

BRIAN CARTER: You are unlike us, as we are unlike anything you have seen before. The true elites of this world and every other are not the socialites in Hollywood nor are they the men in suits who preside over countries. We are the true elites. And as weak men roam the ground fighting with sticks we sit atop a great hill with a hammer mightier than Thor’s by our side. We are elite for we are the redeemers. It is in our blood and our hearts to uplift all the wayward individuals that surround us in suffocating numbers. Our methods may seem foreign or cruel and I wouldn't expect any to understand. We are brash because we are able to be. We stake claim to the throne of the FWA because it is rightfully ours. Our ascension is occurring and occurring even more rapidly than you may have thought, or feared. Men who many before us have considered great have fallen at our feet. Aut Pax Aut Bellum, Vodka and Venom, the FWA Champion Shane McLean. And with each passing week, we stack them atop each other and the higher and higher we climb. Our path, our stairway to the top will be a result of our sweat… and their blood and tears. We must defeat them to save them, to save you. They must be humbled, all must be humbled, as we do this for all of you. False idols will fall, worthy competition will be unfounded, and we, The Kennedy/Carter Administration, will reign. Each week, fate puts our opponents before us. Their names written on the docket in ink and their heart overcome with fear. They are all guilty of wrongdoing and we baptize them by fire. This week, Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Jethro Warren will seek to put their differences aside in order to defeat us. However, it is not their differences that I am concerned with, but rather their similarities. And what they hold in common is that both men have sinned against The Kennedy/Carter Administration. But fret not, as we will make they pay for their injustices and right these wrongs.

Carter closes his eyes and nods to himself. When he reopens them he nods to Kennedy. Carter rubs his palm against the stubble of his chin and takes a deep breath of the polluted construction site air. But when he blows out, the air is pure and so are the words, which he begins to speak again.

BRIAN CARTER: First is Blackbird, a blasphemer of the worst kind. A mere man, he walks around calling himself a lord, a statement that doesn’t just step on my toes but piss on my leg. In calling yourself “Lord,” a term, might I add, that you have no idea the significance or magnitude of, you offend me twofold, both in denying my own lordship over the FWA and secondly, by attempting to have my people follow you, rather than their true leader. Now, thankfully, your success both in the ring and as a “lord” has been so minor that you haven’t been able to attract and henceforth corrupt many, if any, of my people. However, that doesn’t mean I will let this blasphemy against “The Infection” stand. I will expose you as a false idol and leave no doubt about who and what you truly are. And in turn, who and what we truly are. You are no lord but a mere peasant whom Chris Kennedy and myself will swiftly defeat like the rest. But nevertheless I must not be so shortsighted and let my other opponent fly under the radar. Jethro Warren is guilty of wrongdoing as well, his crimes however are simply far more common. You see the thing Warren is guilty of is not being a great man, like myself, or like Chris Kennedy. No, the best thing that Jethro Warren will do in his life will come this week when he falls to The Kennedy/Carter Administration and like all the others, we step on top of him to keep ascending. His life has no meaning outside of being sacrificed to the cause of The Kennedy/Carter Administration. And it’s funny I should mention “life” because that word rings a bell when I think of Warren. You see he was the first man I faced when I returned the FWA and I believe he referred to me as a “walking corpse.” Now that doesn’t offend me, he’s right after all. I will die, yes, but all men must die… I’ll just be gone a bit sooner is all. However, there’s one thing he doesn’t realize. Brian Carter will die, but “The Infection” is eternal and the legacy of The Kennedy/Carter Administration, will be immortal. When Jethro Warren is gone, there will be nothing left behind. No one will remember. So I ask you, Jethro, which one of us is truly, the walking corpse?

Carter pauses for a moment.

BRIAN CARTER: Some say this world must be torn down and be rebuilt. Unfortunately, those individuals are wrong. Yes it is true that this world must be destroyed, but we have no intention of rebuilding the world that has failed. No, instead we will break down this world, brick by brick, enemy by enemy, and use their remaining parts to build our joint thrones that we will sit on and watch over the new world that we will build, in our own image. Warren and Blackbird are next, but we all know, they are nowhere near the last.

Carter looks himself up and down, before doing the same to Kennedy as a look of supreme confidence, nay, peace crawls across his face. He runs his fingers through his hair and takes a step to the side, giving the floor to his trusted partner, quite possibly the only man living who could follow the words of “The Infection.”

Chris Kennedy: That's right Brian, they are nowhere near the last, merely fodder to hold us over until Red, White and Bruised. Last week, we issued a challenge to G-Rich, we demanded a challenge. Who answered the call? Executive Excellence. That is HARDLY what we were asking for when we said we wanted a CHALLENGE. Wake Walker and Thomas Princeton? What a goddamn joke. We plan on addressing this with G-Rich on Fight Night, make damn sure we will face a team of SUBSTANCE. I am talking Sunrise/Sunset. I am talking Sisters Of Destruction. Teams that have actually won and defended a tag team title. Who the hell is Wake Walker? A guy who buys into his own hype and thinks that the longer his promo is, the better it will be, while putting us all to sleep. Thomas Princeton? I've beaten him almost as many times as I've beaten Wolf. This is horseshit. WE SAID WE WANTED A CHALLENGE. This is pathetic, it simply won't do. I am not going to get ahead of myself. Walker and Princeton aren't getting a title shot at Red, White and Bruised. We refuse to sign that contract, not out of fear but because we are trying to protect our name value. As for our Fight Night opponents, Jethro Warren and Vincent Takaab Blackbird, I am going to have to talk to G-Rich about that one too. This has to be some kind of a joke. We ask for tougher competition and the give us the bottom of the barrel. Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, we are the EPITOME of the term "main event player" and the fact that management is trying to saddle us with curtain jerking jobbers like Vincent Takaab Blackbird, Jethro Warren, Wake Walker, Thomas Princeton, it just shows me how little G-Rich thinks of us. This injustice will not stand. The Kennedy/Carter Administration will make short work of our Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Jethro Warren. Then, we will wait for G-Rich to select a tag team of EQUAL CALIBER, and if he hasn't selected one by next week, we will choose our OWN opponents at Red, White and Bruised. Jethro and Vincent, while you two are busy bickering with eachother, I want you to pay attention. That crashing sound around you is the sound of your entire world coming down, crumbling before you.There is nothing you can do to stop it, just accept it.

Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter nod at eachother before bumping fists and walking off. Suddenly, the building behind the EXPLODES, it's demolition occurring as schedule. Kennedy and Carter don't look back, they just keep watching as debris falls and ash rises, once tall foundation crumbling where it stands as our scene fades to black.

The Franchise

Status

Part 1 - Truce

Vincent, Anna and River approach the room where an FWA Film crew awaits. Vincent pulls his twin pistols out from their holsters in his jacket and puts them on a table that River had set up. One of the FWA Cameramen tries to ask what they are doing their when Vincent simply wake past them and enters the room as River stands guard and Anna looks at the news on her cell phone.

River: We are here waiting for Jethro to show up for a one on one meeting with Vincent. I am here to make sure no one interferes.

Before any of the FWA Film Crew could say anything, Jethro, Amber and Trace approach each other. River stops them.

River: Only Jethro enters, and you need to leave any weapons out here.

River checks for and takes any weapons Jethro might have on him, then opens the door for Jethro. Jethro walks through the door closing it behind him. Jethro sits at the table that Vincent is sitting at, they glare at each other before pulling out pistols they both had hidden in their boots aiming at each other.

Vincent tilts his head slightly and looks at the gun that Jethro is holding and realizes that it was the same pistol that Vincent had given Amber the night he had proposed to her so many months ago.

Vincent
    : Nice gun, your traitorous bitch of a wife give that to you?

Jethro: Yeah, the morning after I had taken her from you at your red wedding. She wanted me to have it so you know she says “fuck you”.

Vincent: Real cute.

Jethro and Vincent uneasily lay their respective pistols on the table between them.

Vincent: So it seems that we have several things to talk about, and don't worry this room is sound proof so no one outside can hear what we discuss..

Jethro: Very well, lets get down to business.

Vincent: Have you decided on what you want your half of the stipulations are going to be for our Red, White & Bruised PPV Match?

Jethro leans back in his chair smugly while keeping his pistol in sight as he cautiously pulls a folder out from his trench coat: I sure have. Above the ring will be two steel cages. In one will be Amber and in the other will be Anna, the first one to take the key from their opponent and releases them wins. So, what pathetic stipulation have you thought up in your feeble little mind?

Jethro raises and eyebrow grinning.

Vincent: I should shoot that grin right off of your face

Both enemies shift their gaze from each other to their respective pistols, readying to pick them up and start shooting at the moment the other reaches for it. Vincent shifts in his chair a bit and leans in, looks coldly at the pistol that Jethro brought in before leaning back in his chair and sliding his own folder towards Jethro.

Vincent: You know, it is only fitting that you mention having Amber in a cage while having the pistol I had given to her on the Table, because that so happens to be my part of the stipulation for our Match. Cause you see, the only way either of us would give up a key to unlock the cage that houses our significant other in, is over our dead cold bodies.

Therefore I propose that, in order for either you or me to be able to get the key to unlock the steel cage is by shooting the other so they are unable to, well, to do anything to stop the other from taking the key, climbing the ladder and getting our significant other out of the steel cage.

Jethro chuckles and smirks

Jethro: You know that will never be sanctioned by G-Rich let alone the FWA Board of Directors.

Vincent: Fuck G-Rich and fuck the Board of Directors. We both know that the only way our blood feud will end is when the other is six feet under.

Jethro: That is so true, Vincent. Now, onto more pressing matters that take place on Fight Night.

Vincent: Ah yes, the Kennedy/Carter Administration. Now we both know that G-Rich only assigned us that Match was because he knew our hatred for each other would make it easy for those two to win.

Jethro: Not to mention, the boost in ratings when the FWA Universe watches us tear each other limb from limb.

Vincent chuckles at the prospect of tearing Jethro's arms out of his sockets then beating him with his own arms then stops when he realizes Jethro's grin indicates he had the same thought towards Vincent.

Vincent
    : So, now that it just us while our bodyguards along with our women aren't around trying to rip each others throats out. I propose a momentary, truces between our two sides. I'll keep Anna, River and those loyal to me in line and you keep Amber, Trace and those that are loyal to Trace in line. That is, until Red, White and Bruised. Deal?

Jethro: Deal.

Vincent and Jethro sign each stipulations solidifying both the Match at the Red, White and Bruised PPV along with their uneasy and momentary truce. Jethro grabs his pistol and puts it back into the holster in his boot before getting up. Vincent puts his pistol back into his own boot holster as Jethro opens the door and they are bombarded with yelling from Amber to Anna and vice verse while Trace and River stare deathly at each other waiting for the other to make any aggressive move.

------------------------

Part 2 - Reality

It's bright... a piercing white. Blinding in its intensity before adjusting to an acceptable level for viewing. A bright empty room, nothing discernible except for the utter lack of of anything beyond a maddening white infinitum. Slowly, dressed in a simple black suit, no tie, and slightly unbutton shirt showing the beginning of his harrowing scar, Jethro Warren, with a simple white blindfold drawn across his eyes, walks on screen. Though blindfolded, he gingerly walks to the center of the scene and directly faces the camera.

Jethro Warren: I've done a lot of bad s**t in my life... A lot of bad things. I stand before you with a plea of guilt. I've broken my fair share of laws. I've flagrantly violated a few social and moral codes... And I'm pretty sure I've broken every commandment God set before Moses as a burning bush. In my relatively short life, I've committed so many atrocities in my life, both documented and not... Both in the eyes of government and god. It is for these things, I am not the least bit sorry. I have no conscience that worries me, and I believe in no God, Devil, or man above myself. The whole f**king human race before me only serves as a plaything, and above all else... tools to serve as pawns on my ascent to greatness.

Jethro draws his e-cigarette from his left breast pocket and sticks in the side of his mouth, gritted down by his teeth.

Jethro Warren: This here life is a hard one to live. You have to rise up and accept the monster you've become. What evil you have to do to justify your convictions and your stake in this world. Even though it's suppose to be a tag team match. I know I go today in front of a firing a squad... Against a group of cowards who couldn't hack this life...

Jethro takes a deep draw from his e-cig before pulling it out of his mouth.

Jethro Warren: I'll say it before, and I'll say it again. Brian Carter is one of the very few people I use to respect. He use to get it. He infected his victims. Leeched himself onto their lives and did everything in his power to prove his point and devour his victims. He use to be a monster... but then he went soft. Just like Chris Kennedy did. Just like Blackbird did! You got two neutered sinners trying to be saints. Two guys who want to bask in the adulation of fandom on some late night talk show. It's just an excuse. They couldn't hack this life... and it's better to beg for forgiveness than bask in the shadow of hatred. It's tough to be hated. It's easy to be loved. It's easy to sit in the corner as a couple of prickless f**gots clinging to some hollow meaningless drivel those fans give you. “Please don't remember what we did... We make movies... We have a clever tag team name... We're cool and fun and your tag team champions... PLEASE LOVE US!!!” My respect for what you guys did drains away by the moment... Draining down the same drain where Vincent's life and career will be when I get done with him. Blackbird. You say you want to make this work. You say you want a temporary alliance for this one match. Put aside our differences to fight the Kennedy/Carter Administration.......

Jethro pulls his e-cigarette up to his mouth again, taking a quick draw from it and quickly exhaling smoke around his head.

Jethro Warren: “The enemy of my enemy is my friend...” is just a bit of philosophical nonsense. It's obvious we can never be on the same side. Throughout the match we'll be looking over our shoulders just waiting for the inevitable. You know I'll take the opportunity if it comes... and you'll do the same. The question is really... Can we stand each other to get through one match? Unlike these has-beens....

Jethro unbuttons another button or two from his shirt, showing off more of his, horrendous looking, scar.

Jethro Warren: I know you can keep up with me... but we know we can't make this thing work for twenty minutes... thirty minutes... much less a single second. But I'll go as long as you can... or until I can find my way out of it. Whichever comes first. I know I go into this match on my own. Even though I'll honor our little arrangement... I know my partner doesn't have my back, and I sure as hell don't have his. I go in the enemy... into this alleged firing squad... Where my own tag partner is the only one who's willing to pull the trigger...

Jethro rips the blindfold off his face, glaring into the camera.

Jethro Warren: I know Vincent is there... but can the has-beens sink back down to where they were... be the men they once were... Cause I won't, and Vincent won't play it soft or safe against you softees... Fair warning...

Jethro continues to glare into the camera as the horrendously white scene once again envelops and slows burns the screen.

Last edited by Shaun to the Maxx; 06-14-2014 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Fixed code

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Click.

A flash of light and the scene opens up on a luxurious country estate. The camera slowly pans through the dark-iron gates which tower at a height of at least 12 feet. The drive-way is cobble-stoned and it meanders up to a large oak door which despite its sturdy stature looms small amongst the vast size of the house in which it is encompassed. There are literally dozens upon dozens of windows, the ledges of each a beautiful marble. This estate would be befitting of the worlds richest and most famous. Perhaps then, it is suitable when the door swings open and out steps FWA's very own Danny Toner. Wearing a pair of tight Armani shorts and absolutely nothing else, Toner smiles at the camera showing a pair of perfectly straight (and of course hospital white) teeth. Such is the quality of the HD camera filming the scene that we can see beads of sweat rolling down the tanned chest of Toner and trickling down his sculpted abs. His hair has very clearly been slept on and despite Toner obviously not touching his messed hair it still looks Hollywood slick. He begins talking in his silky smooth voice.

Danny Toner
    "What is it they say about men who have big cars and even bigger houses? That they're over-compensating? Well that is something I whole-heartedly disagree with. I'm standing in front of this marvellous house and I'll be driving to Lansing, Michigan in a top of the range Ferrari to make Heatmaker's dentist a very rich man but it's not because I'm over-compensating. Hell no. It is because I have the money. I mean, I have to do something with all that cash, right? As you all know I'm a self-made multi-millionaire and I'm not shy about bringing that fact up. Call me a braggart if you wish, no skin off me, but that's just not the case. I bring it up because some people like hearing my story. I'm not delusional like my opponent Heatmaker, I know right well that some people think I'm a cocky little mouth-piece that landed on his feet but other people know the real Danny Toner. The man that grew up in a rough council estate and fought tooth and nail to get to where he is today. A modern-day rags-to-riches story and I've never forgotten my roots. Heatmaker, you might think that you're stepping into the ring with a guy that pushed his way into this industry with his money and influence but it is so much more than that. You are stepping into the ring with an out and out fighter. And even though you have the Loony Tunes theme song on repeat in that warped little mind of yours and even though you are so out of touch with reality, as soon as I slap on The Clincher your alternate universe will come crashing down and you will tap out just like everyone else. You guys might not see it yet but I will make believers out of everyone. I will become the King of FWA. And I'll treat my wrestling success like all of my other successes - I won't forget my roots. My father - R.I.P - told me on my 18th birthday; Son, if you can become a King ... but not lose the common touch, that is the true epitome of success. I heard you loud and clear Dad and soon, all of these people will hear me."

A wink, a smile.

Click.

------------------------------------

OOC - As most people know, I've been having internet and laptop issues. I actually wasn't able to get onto this site at all yesterday. However I'm not making excuses for being late and I'm not asking to be waived of the penalty for being late. I'll take the deductions I just wanted to show everyone that I'm not bailing and I didn't want to not get anything up. It's something small but I put a bit of thought into what is actually being said. Hope you guys enjoy.

- Tig

Join FWA =)

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

"The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo sits in his girlfriend's rental car, at the arena entrance, ready to go into the backstage area of Fight Night and get prepared to put on a show once again, getting ready to prove why he's the number one contender and the man to take the World Title away from Shane McLean. He looks over to the arena entrance and spots a few FWA staff standing outside, socialising and smoking cigarettes and whatnot. He turns around to the backseat and grabs his bag containing his wrestling kit and waterbottles etc. His girlfriend, Elise, as always, has words of support and encouragement to say to him before he leaves.

"Good luck, you'll be amazing as always. Go show them what we both have known for a long time. You're the best. Make sure Shane McLean knows that. I'll see you later. Love you."

Rondo looks at her with a confident smile and nods. He responds with a slight smirk and a sarcastic comment...

"Well, I am the Amazing One after all... jokes aside, thanks for the support, i'll do my best. Love you too."

She smiles at him as he grabs his bag and opens the door to the rented, red lexus. Before stepping out, he gives her a peck on the lips. He shuts the door and waves her off and turns around to some sarcastic jeers and laughter of some of his workmates: JP the cameraman, Todd Salum, Elaine Goldsmith and Dave the shit stain Mustaine. Mainly the joke being that Rondo gets driven to work by his girlfriend. He walks by them, dressed in grey joggers and a black plain hoody with "F*ck Rod Sterling" in bolded white letyers on the front. He gives a smirk to them to acknowledge their playful joking around.

As he comes into the building, he notices another cameraman filming him and moving down the hall in unison with him. Clearly, him arriving into the arena is going to be recorded in order to hype his contract signing. He walks forward with a stern expression on his face, focused on an imaginary target at the end of the corridor, trying to be as serious as possible.

Ryan walks by various locker rooms, he stops at one and looks at it for a brief moment (Shane McLean) before moving along, noticeably walking past PAJ and Dave Sullivan's respective locker rooms. He enters his own locker room and shuts the door behind him. He quickly sets his bag down and unzips, taking out his purple and gold coloured wrestling tights as well as elbow pads, knee pads, boots etc. He begins to place them and arrange them out before the door is knocked.

He walks over and opens it, greeted by the cameraman from a few moments ago. He just simply informs Rondo that they won't need to refilm and the footage is good. Rondo nods at him as he leaves him be and closes the door again.

The number one contender to the FWA world title walks over to his bag and takes out a piece of paper and a bottle of water. First he drinks some water before sitting down and studying the paper with black ink scribbled all over it. It's a piece of paper containing various words which he has to say on his opponent for the night and various other things. A few things he will say in the ring later tonight. He studies it in his head and tries to imagine the scene as if he were standing before a live crowd hanging on his every word and cheering for him.

"Who would have thought that I, Ryan Rondo, would be the guy who gets Shane McLean one on one for the World Title? Not many backstage thought it. Everyone had money on PAJ or Gryphon or even Hall... maybe some had thought Drew Stevenson too. But not many would have pegged me to be chosen above them all.
    But... YOU GUYS... you are the reason why I am in this position. You voted for me and Shane McLean picked me. The church of Gryphonism wasn't enough, Drew Stevenson's pipe bombs don't pack enough power, The Inferno's nothing more than dying embers... piddled on by the fans and their freedom to choose. As for PAJ, I feel really bad for the guy but you all saw the look in McLean's eyes... he wants vengeance. He wants to beat me in what just might be the most important match in both of our careers. and PAJ didn't get a second thought. He got passed over and he's done with it. Hell, I don't even know why they allocated him a locker room since he won't bother to show up.

Shane made his choice and he will regret it when I take the belt from him. Cleanly. His failure to let the past go will be his downfall. I come out here now and you guys still cheer me and that must really grind his gears. It's understandable... but I want to prove to him that I am not a snake and that there won't be any tricks involved. This will be a fair match. I will extend my hand later tonight and wish him the best. That's all there is to it.

But, not only do I have a contract to sign tonight but I have a matchup with the returning Dave Sullivan. A man who got decimated by the Super steroid machine that is Mac Michaud. A man who has taken drugs and had psychotic breaks amidst other things. A man who has the talent but not the brains to use it well. I see an opportunity for him to prove hos worth... and I see an opportunity to show him the heights he can reach or aspire to reach if he just stayed within the lines. It has taken years of hard work for me to get this far and it isn't going to slip now.

I am not going to pity Sullivan because of his recent rough luck or past problems, I need to make an example of him. I've got money, i've got a beautiful girlfriend, i've got a plethora of title reigns, i've got fame, i've got looks, i've got the fans back on my side and i've got my dream job. I am where I want to be and I don't plan on moving. The ball is in my court. I plan on making Shane McLean begin to doubt himself and his choice to face me by continuing to pick up momentum. Last week, it was Ashley O'Ryan I defeated and I thank him and respect him for the match. But tonight, I will be thanking Dave Sullivan for the match and he will earn my respect afterwards. But I will defeat him and continue to show you just how dangerous I am. That belt is the driving force and I will go through anyone to prove something that Devin Golden once thought about me: that I am the best wrestler in this company. I will prove that I am the best in the world."

Thread Information