Thread: Fight Night 6/6/2014 RESULTS

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night 6/6/2014 RESULTS

We kick off Fight Night, before the intro video and theme song, to see PAJ standing alone in the backstage area. The entire arena cheers as "The Last great Englishman" and a decorated competitor already in his FWA career grows extremely serious amid the fans chanting his name.

Piers Gallagher: It is a pick your poison scenario for Shane McLean. Later tonight, the fans will select two among the five challengers at Aftershock in the triple cage match. Ryan Hall, Ryan Rondo, Drew Stevenson, Jason Gryphon and this man, PAJ. Shane McLean MUST face one of the fans' choices!

PAJ: I have a message for our FWA World Champion, Shane McLean.

The crowd explodes with cheers as he continues talking amid VERY LOUD "PAJ! PAJ! PAJ! PAJ!" chants.

PAJ: I am the most deserving, I helped you keep the title. I endorsed in this ring as champion the week after you won it. I saw that in you. I do want as hot at that belt but so does everyone out here and in the back but none of them were as close as I was to taking it. We are tag team partners tonight. A dream team for everyone at home. I will make this very, very simple for you Shane. If you don't pick me, I will...

PAJ stops talking just as "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo appears in the scene. He grabs the microphone from PAJ's hand and stares right into PAJ's eyes.

Ryan Rondo: And if he doesn't choose you? Because, quite honestly, maybe I and others feel you aren't the best choice.

PAJ: It would be sending the FWA back to the stone age. If he thinks Jimmy King screwed him over, that would be him screwing me over!

PAJ throws the microphone to the floor and walks away as Ryan Rondo stares off camera in the direction PAJ headed.

The grandest wrestling show of them all, Fight Night, the fans were going batshit crazy and didn't even realize what they were in for, then again, you never really do in the FWA. They were just getting seated and everything, the action was barely able to get off the ground when everything went dark around the arena, signaling a mysterious upcoming event going on. For some reason the sweet aroma of candy dye numbers started wafting through the arena air and infecting everyone's nostrils. Suddenly, “House of the Rising Sun” by Five Finger Death Punch begins playing as white smoke emanates from the bottom vents of the ramp. A silhouette walks out slowly towards the entrance ramp as the guitars press their tone, white flames explode several feet in front of the ramp as the lights come on in the arena, the fans see Lucian Ace, his white hair draping across his shoulders, with a mischievous grin he slowly walks down the aisle to the ring. He sits down in the center of the ring with a single spotlight on him.The fans boo loudly.

Lucian W..olf Ace:
    Shut your mouths..

Of course this only drew more boos from the fans. The fans erupted as on the big screen we see Wolf looking a little buried and beaten, probably sat in his hotel room.

Lucian W..olf Ace:
    I suppose you want reasons huh Wolf?

Wolf:
    You turned your back on me and you BETTER have a good reason why.

Ace scoffs

Lucian W..olf Ace:
    I was born into an average family in Kyoto, Japan. Japan is immensely different to any other country in the world – it has extremely strange weather, a cultural language that would take you years to truly learn, and the Japanesse values of honor and pride. I lived a normal existence, to say the least. My mother suffered a various outbreaks and I didn't understand why until one day. I was only twelve at the time, and my mother was absolutely devastated. She was almost suicidal until a friend managed to talk to her and took her to a special help. She told me then that my father was not my real father and that she hates the sight of me. She told me my fair skin and my white hair are the marks of the devil, the marks of a demon who should have never been born. She told me the name of my real father is Wolf. She described him as a fiend who forced his way upon her and left her once he found out she was pregnat at the age of 16. She couldn't live in Alaska anymore and she decide to move as far as humanly possible and she moved to Japan with a litlle white-haired boy.

He goes silent for a second
    Lucian W..olf Ace:
    After I found out about you, I hated you. I would have loved to tell it to your face, but unfortunately you weren't there. I still maintain that hatred to this day – As I was growing up I became a fan of FWA and there I saw that man who got rid of my mother like if she was a bad habbit. There I saw you, Wolf - although admittedly without you I would not have become a wrestler, so I must give you credit. The sight of you motivated me to train so I can beat the life out of you. I used to brag about my father being one of the biggest stars in FWA history only to end up with a beating, because the child of a demon should not exist in this world. I understood this when I was diagnosed with cancer. And there is one thing you shouldn't be...

Wolf's face goes dark, the signs of wars long passed still remained. They cut grooves throughout his visage, telling the tale of his sadistic journey throughout the years.

Wolf:
    What? NO! That's bull and you know it! I have done a lot of shit I 'm not proud of. I was young and didn't care about others until I met my late great wife. You could have said something and I would have done everything in my power to help you, was attacking me worth it? You to stab me in the back? Every action has a reaction Lucian, don't think this one wont either and..

Lucian W..olf Ace:
    YOURS WAS THE ACTION WOLF! YOURS! This is damn reaction! This is me reacting to the fact you're a sorry asshole that wouldn't help me out! I don't believe your sob stories about how you changed over the years. I've proven myself since I got here, no thanks to you.

Langdon: Oh would you listen to this cry baby..

Piers: I understand why he was so pissed now Langdon, Lucian had it hard and it was all Wolf's fault. People like this make me sick and he goes on to rant about Whyte Thunder laying down for Jason Gryphon? Wolf is not a man, he is just a piece of thrash.

Lucian W..olf Ace:
    I needed a father figure in my life. I needed someone to help me for years. You didn't help me, but somebody got in contact with me and he WAS willing to help me. He COULD help me. His name is Whyte Thunder. He is the one who makes me believe and you are the guy who goes out and ruins his reputation out of your own jelousy.

Ace is cut off by heavy boos from the fans

Lucian W..olf Ace:

Yeah, I said it. The fact is Wolf, you're the golden boy in the eyes of these fans, you ARE FWA apparently, well Wolf, you might like to think you're the industry, that you are the heart. Well you're looking at the heart attack right here in the ring! And IF YOU REALLY WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME COME BACK FROM YOUR RETIREMENT AND FACE ME AT RED WHITE AND BRUISED....it's going to be YOU dad and ME in the ring and I am cocked, and loaded ready to drop you on that head of yours! And as for the one thing you shouldn't be is the Hall of Famer! If you lose you will forfeit your induction to the Hall of Fame!

Wolf snarled, he looked like he had a thousand things to say instead all he could muster was

Wolf:
    You're on..

Lucian smirked to himself.

Langdon: Well folks, I'm near speechless, not only have we seen skeletons being brought out of the closet we will see for the first time a match between a son and his father.

Piers: Lucian Ace is a second generations wrestler and Wolf should be proud on him.

------------------------------------------------

Danny Toner VS Jasper The Friendly Toast

"Greenback Boogie" by Ima Robot plays over the sound system and rookie sensation, the dashing Danny Toner makes his way down the ramp towards the ring. The crowd doesn't know what to make of him other than that his theme song is incredibly catchy. Many of the people in the crowd can be seen swaying back and forth to the Greenback boogie. Jasper Toast is already in the ring awaiting Toner, Toast not afforded the luxury of theme music.

The bell rings and these two rookies lock up. Toner Irish whips Toast into the ropes and hits him with a dropkick on the way back. Danny Toner picks Jasper up but Jasper hits him with a jab to the face but it has little impact on Toner who quickly shakes it off. Jasper charges at Toner but Toner hits him with a spinebuster. Toner taunts a grounded Toast for a few moments before locking Toast in his finisher, Toners very own version of The Sharpshooter....The Clincher! Toast doesn't even try to fight it, he just TAPS OUT!

Winner via Submission: Danny Toner

In the backstage, Wake Walker appears as FWA interviewer and reporter Todd Salum approaches.

Todd Salum: Wake Walker...I've been told to ask what happened to Thomas Princeton at Aftershock?

Wake Walker, looking as impassive as ever yet still just as dangerous, eyes up Todd Salum stoically before looking out to the distance.

Wake Walker: He's been saved, Todd. ...... He's been saved.

He walks away, leaving Todd confused as ever.

----------------------------------------------------

"The Clown of Death" Ted vs. "The Clown of Life" Max

As we come back from commercial, we see Ted and Max circling the ring, ready to battle in the 2nd FWA rookie debut showcase of the evening. The bell rings and they square off. Ted immediately lays into Max with a series of jabs. It's clear which of these two FWA tryouts are getting a contract, as Ted Hughes just rips Max apart from the very start. Ted corners Max into the turnbuckle and just unloads strike after strike after strike.

As Max lays in the corner nearly unconscious, the ref orders Ted to take a step back. Ted does and Max falls forward to his knees. Ted capitalizes, hitting the Clown Of Life with 7
    Knee Strikes to the Head! ONE....TWO....THREE...FOUR....FIVE....SIX...SEVEN!!! Ted exits the ring in the middle of the match when he hears a fan yell "YOU SUCK!"

Ted approaches the fan.

Ted: OH I SUCK!?! I SUCK???

TED is nose to nose with the fan and the fan backs away.

Ted: YEAH DOUGHBOY THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT! THE F*CK OUTTA HERE!

Ted returns to the ring as Max is getting back to his feet. Ted approaches Max and hits him with his finisher, The Laugh Now/Cry Later! Ted drops to pin Max.

3!

Winner Via Pinfall: "The Clown of Death" TED

LeBron Carter VS Mr. Igloo

The match begins and Lebron Carter begins the offensive. After they spend 45 seconds trading jabs back and forth, LeBron hits Igloo with the Dead level suplex! As Igloo is hurt, LeBron locks in the Dragon Sleeper! Fortunately for Igloo, he is close enough to the rope grab it. LeBron lets Mr. Igloo go.

LeBron charges at Mr Igloo but Mr. Igloo clotheslines him. Igloo then picks Lebron up and Irish whips him into the ropes but on the rebound Lebron hits Igloo with a Scissors Kick. LeBron then runs up the turnbuckle and hits a Diving top rope leg drop on to the downed Igloo, before attempting a pin.

Igloo kicks out. LeBron picks him up kicks him in the gut, before initiating a Running powerslam to end all powerslams. LeBron picks up Igloo and seals his fate with the LeBomb followed by a pin attempt.

3!

Winner via Pinfall: LeBron Carter.

The lights go out momentarily before “Absolute Zero” shoots across the PA system and the crowd immediately jumps into an uproar of boos. A crimson inferno of fire spreads across the stage and fire colored lights illuminate a hue of red across the arena. After a few seconds Ryan Hall walks onto the stage only to receive an even larger negative reaction. He is wearing his trademark aviators and a workout outfit complete with a brand new The Last King t-shirt. He doesn’t give his usual arrogant smile or sadistic sly expressions and just looks rather focused and visibly upset. He walks down the stage and slides into the ring before demanding a microphone be put into his hand by a ring-side attendant. After he is handed one he waits for the immense boos to die down before he raises the microphone to his lips.

Ryan Hall: A few weeks ago… I was the FWA Undisputed champion. I had the world by the balls and had them twisted until they turned blue. I was the KING of the greatest eras of the FWA and I was the one everything was afraid.

He pauses.

Ryan Hall: Yes… Afraid… and the person who apparently was most afraid of me was an old friend of mine and a man who once laid down a chance to be FWA champion for me to rise to the rank of numero uno! He was someone who loved to conspire, betray and scheme just as much as I did so in a way, I guess I should have expected something like this to happen eventually. Though I figured it would have been me to betray him like I have everyone else. The same man who helped me reached the top and I rewarded with being the only person to truly receive my loyalty and not get burned by the Inferno is the man who took me from that top spot, the golden throne. The irony is flying at me from every direction but still I decided to be a nice guy and only gave him a beating. All this… All of this just to promote a new era so you can cash in on the ratings? I knew G-rich only cares about money but I never thought it would be this level of pathetic. Money… Nothing but an empty pain killer to numb your life from the real experiences of success and recognition. In the end, G-rich… Someone I have given my utmost respect was just another pedestrian unworthy of my praise. He would rather soil the FWA championship and keep it in the hands of the town fool than let someone who has proven himself time and time again to be the best. Why? All because the people around here are getting too bored of me kicking their asses! The fans know what’s going to happen every time Ryan Hall steps into that ring across from an opponent. They know, you all know… The truth is that I’m the best wrestling in the history of the business. You can attack my work ethic all you want… You can attack my resolve or my laidbackness but there’s no question that when I come out to that ring ready for business… Business is brought!

He shakes his head in disgust at the crowd as they boo what he believes nothing but true words.

Ryan Hall: You can play for your ratings… That’s why G-Rich went this big farce of a popularity contest to choose the next FWA championship number one contender. He KNEW the fans would obviously choose a young face character like Shane McClean over an established veteran who is like trying to cure a virus when he’s in the main event scene. In the end I see through all the petty little bullshit. Just like last week… When I had the opportunity to win back MY crown and return to my throne, the young fool Jason Gryphon sacrificed his own game to put me in game over. Sadly for him though… and for you G-Rich I am NOT in game over yet. I can see through your acts. I know it was YOU G-rich who put Jason Gryphon up to this… and I demand to know why. Why have you fallen to such a low rank of trash?

The familiar timeless theme of the Hall of Famer and general manager G-Rich hits the PA system and the boss himself walks onto the stage already carrying a microphone. Ryan Hall stares him down and G-Rich just shakes his head at his long time friend. G-Rich stays on the stage as his music fades away and the crowd noise dies down after only a few moments. The general manager puts the mic up to his mouth.

G-Rich: You have the audacity to call ME trash Ryan? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black… You really are more full of yourself now than you ever have before and that sir, is saying something. You know nothing other than your own selfish thoughts but yet you want to talk about friendship? There is a reason I was the only friend you had left in this world. Because you’re nothing but cancer. Pure, unadulterated cancerous destruction and I DON’T mean that in some cool, badass sort of way. I mean you’re nothing but a virus that destroys everything around it until there is nothing left to destroy. You truly are worthy of that nickname that was dubbed onto you way back when. You truly are an inferno because like fire, all you do is consume your surroundings and leave everything in a pile of ash. You definitely are talented and definitely have the ability to be the best WHEN you actually put the work in and show up for a promotion. Winning is all that matters to you and the rest can just burn, right? Well guess what… It’s in that regard that you’re the one being childish. This is a world ran by businesses and no matter how much you want to believe it’s all a game, I live in the real world. This is a business first and when everything is burned to the ground, well, THERE IS NO FUCKING BUSINESS. This truly is a new era for the FWA and a chance for us to evolve that we haven’t had for years. We aren’t weighed down by the shaky PWS network anymore. We are only weighed down by our own limitations and self-inflictions and for all your talent, from a business aspect, all you are is nothing but one giant self-inflicting wound and it’s time to heal it. You called me trash but it’s you who is stinking up to place. How can you call yourself an FWA champion when you can’t even properly display yourself as one. I’m tired of covering for your ass… As for the elimination chamber booking, yes I was responsible for that and the fan poll for the number one contender? Yes I was responsible for that. In fact… It was my way of ensuring that you never get a shot for the FWA championship ever again.

He pauses.

G-Rich: Oh and what was the third thing again? Oh that’s right… Yes. I WAS behind Jason Gryphon making sure you didn’t win back the FWA championship. I struck a deal with him, I know you’re fond of deals you should appreciate that.

Ryan Hall: A deal for what? What did you give him?

A moment of dead silence goes by.

G-Rich: I gave him you Ryan.

At that very moment a very hyped Jason Gryphon slips into the ring behind Ryan Hall and spears him! He begins to reign down punches on the Inferno who is trying to fight back. Eventually, Ryan reverses the position and an all out brawl ensues. They both make it back to their feet and continue to trade blows furiously until security teams break them up and separate them as we go to commercial break with Jason Gryphon smiling as the security team holds the two apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heatmaker VS Jewbert Jackson

The bell rings and our 4th and final debut match of the evening is underway. Heatmaker and Jewbert circle the ring before Jewbert launches into Heatmaker with a full on assault. He lays a few fists into Heatmaker before attempting to suplex him. Heatmaker puts his weight down and transitions into a back suplex of his own! With Jewbert grounded, Heatmaker runs at Jewbert with a Running Senton! Heatmaker drops to pin Jewbert.

Jewbert kicks out. Heatmaker picks Jewbert up and locks in aSleeper Hold, but Jewbert is close enough to the rope to cause the ref to break the hold. Heatmaker gets down and hits Jewbert with a Samoan Drop! Heatmaker runs up the nearby turnbuckle and hits The Very Happy Splash on a defeated Jewbert and hooks the leg.

3!

Winner via Pinfall: Heatmaker

As we return from commercial break, G-Rich is standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand. The crowd is giving a mixed reaction as the Fight Night general manager stands front and center in the limelight waiting for his theme music to cease. Once it does, he clears his throat and welcomes the Minneapolis crowd to another edition of Fight Night!

Sam McDonald: I wonder if this has anything to do with the FWA World championship...

G-Rich: I heard that, Sam...and yes it does!

Langdon Trafford: Wow...he's got eagle ears.

G-Rich: This week, you guys had the chance to vote. I gave you the power to decide the fate of the next FWA World championship match. Shane McLean has proven all the doubters wrong by beating the same five men...all at once...on two separate occasions.

But I want the one man...the one...man...from those five who will stand ABOVE the rest...the rightful challenger...at Red, White and Bruised. Before we announce the two with the most votes, I'd like the champ himself..."The Ace of Diamonds"...the man who tackled city to city with me in the Unholy Uprising...Shane McLean...please come on out.

"Bounce" by Bon Jovi begins playing as the entire arena shakes upon Shane McLean'sarrival. The sporadic, eccentric champion sort of glides his way a la Brian Kendrick as a psycho...and stands at the entrance aisle with a very wide smile on his face.

Langdon Trafford: Shane McLean fell from 25 feet in the air and through a table. He was a bloody mess. But he fought back...and he climbed and climbed and climbed and when no one else was left standing...left climbing back up...he was there to grab his championship. One of the most ferocious and sadistic matches I've seen...and Shane McLean etched his name as a rightful champion...right then and there.

Shane McLean enters the ring, shakes G-Rich's hand and poses more for the enjoyment of his fans. His music stops, and G-Rich stands next to Shane with his arm around the champ's shoulders.

G-Rich: It made me proud...seeing you do what you did at Aftershock. It wasn't pretty...but one time, you walked into the Unholy Uprising locker room, after retaining the North American title, and I told you that's why you were a part of this group. Last night...what you did...that's why you're in the FWA. That's why you're in the main event. That's why I and all of these fans went to bat for you and put aside the people who doubted, who said it was a fluke, who said Ryan Hall had an off night...who said all those things. You're the best. No one can say otherwise right now.

The crowd applauds G-Rich's speech as Shane McLean nearly cracks a tear.

G-Rich: But now is the next step...the next defense...Red, White and Bruised. As the champion...as a man who literally had to go through FIVE OTHER PEOPLE...including a Hall of Famer...I am granting you a privilege this time. I am granting you the chance to choose...your next challenger.

Piers Gallagher: Are you kidding me?! Get ready, Lord Dog, you're gonna get your big shot it looks like!!

Sam McDonald: This is huge! Who will Shane pick?

G-Rich: And the FWA fans...they chopped it down from the five challengers...to two.

A graphic shows up on the screen as fans begin buzzing and Shane McLean steps toward the ropes and leans over. Jason Gryphon, Ryan Hall, PAJ, Drew Stevenson and Ryan Rondo are shown on the screen, their faces each in one box.

Langdon Trafford: This is like watching the lottery!

Suddenly, the faces of Drew Stevenson, Ryan Hall and Jason Gryphon disappear. PAJ's face and Ryan Rondo's face grow larger and more centric on the screen.

G-Rich: Ryan Rondo and PAJ...maybe we should get these two guys out here.

Ryan Rondo's theme music plays, and the crowd erupts with cheers. Shane McLean's expression slightly changes from a happy and pleasant one to a more fixated and somewhat bitter one. Rondo steps into the ring as the crowd continues buzzing.

Langdon Trafford: Do you guys think Shane McLean has forgotten the time Ryan Rondo turned on him...at Trial By Fire? Because I don't.

Next is PAJ's music, and the arena again graciously greets him with a warm reaction and a decent-sized cheer. PAJ offers a forced smile as he walks with his head down toward the ring.

Shane McLean, though, grabs the microphone from G-Rich's hands.

Shane McLean: Wait...stop the music. Ain't no point in letting this drag out.

The crowd's reaction is somewhat surprising as the cheers for PAJ change to a murmuring sound of anxiousness and anticipation.

Shane McLean: PAJ...stay there.

PAJ stops in his tracks, short of the ring area...and watches Shane command the entire arena.

Shane McLean: Ryan Rondo...you talk about redemption...that's all Aftershock was for you. Redemption. You wanted forgiveness. You wanted to attain forgiveness by becoming the new World champion. You wanted to do it the admirable way. You're saying all the right things, making all the right moves, flashing all the right smiles. You've got the FWA fans in the palm of your hand once more, and probably all the guys in the back, too. But I was the one you hit with the steel chair at Trial By Fire. I was the one who believed in you, who fell for it. You won the "OMG moment of the year" at the awards show...at my expense.

You want redemption. That's all you've wanted...all this has been about. You want the world to believe in you, to trust you...like they've grown to trust PAJ, for example. But you won't get me to trust you unless you give me my redemption. I haven't forgotten...so if redemption is what you seek, then you'll get your chance. I choose you.

The crowd explodes with a massive amount of cheers as Ryan Rondo stares back into the intense eyes of Shane McLean. The champion holds up the FWA World title right in Ryan Rondo's face, and G-Rich stands in the corner and slowly applauds.

Langdon Trafford: Shane McLean versus Ryan Rondo at Red, White and Bruised!!!

Harry Baxter: And how does PAJ feel right now?!

The cameras switch to PAJ, who stayed on the outside of the ring, watching the whole time from a lower ground level. It's like he is still considered "lower" than everyone else. He stands here...maybe five feet under Shane and Rondo and G-Rich...looking up at them make this blockbuster World title match and excluding him.

Piers Gallagher: I think that shot right there answers your question, Harry.

PAJ can't speak. He can't do anything. All he can do is watch...and as the cameras come closer...one tear is shown trickle down his cheek. The fans along the front row aren't mocking him or cheering or jeering. They are looking at him with a sense of compassion, if anything. PAJ wipes away the tear, trying to mask any semblance of vulnerability, and just puts his head back down and walks toward the back.

Sam McDonald: Shane McLean versus Ryan Rondo for the World title at Red, White and Bruised. And PAJ isn't invited to the party. Tough break for the kid.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon O'Neal Vs Zoey LOLis

The bell rings and this submission match for Womens Division dominance is underway. Zoe slaps Shannon in the face, not once, not twice but three times. Shannon catches the 4th slap attempt and pulls her in for a clothesline. Shannon picks her up and hits a snap suplex, and Zoe squeels on her way down, before hitting the mat with impact. Shannon picks Zoe up and nails her with 9 backhand chops, 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9 Backhand chops and the crowd counts 'em. Zoe is hazy on her feet and Shannon hits a running thez press off the ropes, pummeling Zoe's face into oblivion. Shannon gets off of Zoe and picks her up before hitting a standing dropkick! Shannon is just completely destroying Zoe. Shannon picks Zoey up and Irish whips her into the corner turnbuckle, followed by repeated body strikes to Zoe against the turnbuckle. Zoe catches a break when Shannon taunts her, allowing Zoe to push Shannon off of her. Shannon immedately hits a spinning wheel kick!

Shannon hits a double underhook gutbuster on Zoe before dropping with her to the ground. and locking in a ground side head lock, which Zoe doesn't even bother fighting. She taps out.

Winner Via Submission; Shannon O'Neal

• Cameras cut to the backstage area and there is Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair sitting down a chair. He is wearing a black leather jacket with ripped white washed blue jeans. Stu reaches into his pocket and pull out his cell phone. He answers his cell phone.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Hello.

• Stu is emotionless

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Calm down. You want to yell at me? Not getting the job done?

• Stu lets out a fake laugh as he smirks.

[*COLOR="#006400"]
    Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: You got what you wanted. Trust me Ashley O’Ryan isn’t exactly happy with Gabrielle. Listen you got what you wanted. You still have to hold up your end of the deal.[/COLOR]

• A sadistic smirk comes over your face as he listens to his phone.

[*COLOR="#006400"]Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: if you really want to go that way well I will go into business for myself. I will take great pleasure in letting the secret out which will excommunicate you from everyone you hold dear. Or you tell them. The choice is your.[/COLOR]

• Stu hangs up the cell phone with a sinister grin on his face while he is completely calm.

-----------------------------------------------

Jethro Warren vs. Dave Sullivan

The match begins with Jethro Warren obviously still hurting from his X-Championship match at Aftershock. He comes to the ring, along side his wife Amber and his top assistant Trace, with his ribs and chest taped up to cover the cuts and scars. Dave Sullivan, standing in the ring, is still feeling the effects of "The Monster" Mac Michaud's return to the FWA.

The two immediately lock up in the ring, with Jethro getting a side head lock. Sullivan shoves Jethro into the ropes, and he lands a running discus elbow on return. He follows with a knee lift to the chest and a swinging fireman's takeover. Jethro continues his offense with a whip[ to the turnbuckle. Sullivan dodges a corner clothesline and props Warren onto the turnbuckle. He lands a barrage of right hand punches and a 10-count, but Jethro shoves him off at nine. Jethro then lands a second rope knee drop, but Sullivan dodges the aerial move.

Sullivan lands a kick to the stomach and attempts a DDT, but Jethro blocks with stiff punches to the ribs. He drives Sulivan into the turnbuckle and lands repeated shoulder thrusts, but it injures his chest and ribs. Jethro hunches over in pain as he steps back, and Sullivan charges out with a running elbow to the skull. Sullivan covers, but kick out at one and three-quarters.

Sullivan grabs Jethro again and whips to the ropes. He lands a right hand to the ribs, and Jethro is hunched over again. Sullivan tries for a running knee lift, but Jethro moves and Yakuza kick that absolutely stuns Jethro's opponent. He hoists Sullivan onto his shoulders and has just enough strength to land the "Warren-Flowsion." Jethro covers with a far-leg hook.
    (...............1.....................2..................3)

Winner: Jethro Warren

Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird vs “The Back-Door Bandit” Caspian Campbell

The Shame of Life” by The Butthole Surfers finishes playing as Caspian shows off to the crowd.

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, in the ring and weighing in at 238 lbs. He is “The Back-Door Bandit” Caspian Campbell. And his opponent, representing the BIRD Empire and being accompanied to the ring by his girlfriend, Anna Kendrick and his bodyguard River. He is none other then Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

Sweet Dreams” by Eurythmics plays as Vincent, Anna and River come out to massive cheers with the crowd singing along. Vincent and Anna kiss romantically with River pulling his black leather gloves tightly before the three of them make their way down to the ring. As they approach the ring, Caspian thrusts his pelvis towards Anna, whom simply rolls her eyes and shakes her head. Vincent slides into the ring and charges for Caspian.

The referee quickly signals for the bell as Vincent nails Caspian with a Running DDT. Vincent picks Caspian up and sends him into the corner following him and connecting with a Corner Clothesline. Vincent pulls Caspian out of the corner some before hitting him with the Sliced Bread #2. As Vincent jumps up onto the top turnbuckle, Caspian rolls out of the ring and hits River repeatedly with several kicks and Pele Kicks, hoping that River would hit him back causing a disqualification.

River simply smirks and steps out of the way and points to behind Caspian.

Caspian turns around and Vincent hits him with a Diving Spear transitioning into an Alabama Slam on the outside. The referee yells to Vincent to bring the action back into the ring, before counting.

Vincent picks Caspian up and rolls him into the ring then extends his hand out towards Anna.

Anna hands Vincent a mic and Vincent climbs back into the ring, mic in hand stopping the referee's count at 5.

Vincent: Jethro Warren. I know that you can hear me in the back. At Aftershock, you gave me these.

Vincent points to the Glasgow Smile that he had been given at the hands of Jethro

Vincent: Thus costing me what is rightfully mine, the X Championship. Now, I know that the legendary Monster, Mac is also in the back, has also laid claims to being the true Hardcore Legend and the rightful owner of the X Championship.

Caspian starts to get up only for Vincent to Stomp on him keeping him on the mat.

Vincent: Stayed down, this doesn't concern you mutt. Mac, I've got no problem with you or your legacy of being the Hardcore Monster. And you might also be right about you being the “rightful owner” to the X Championship. Either way, I'm sure that there is one thing we can both agree on, and that is the current Champion, Mist, is dishonoring the X Championship and its rich hardcore history.

Caspian starts to use the ropes to get to his feet.

Vincent: Excuse me for one second.

Vincent drops the mic and grabs Caspian. Vincent hits Caspian with the Wrath of the BIRD Empire then picks the mic back up.

Vincent: I told you to stay down Caspian. Jethro, where you gave me these scars, I made sure to leave you a nice long scar to remember me by. I took your family, so you take my former bride and that traitor Trace, fine. You give me two scars, I give you a nice long one. This war is far from over, at the next FWA PPV called Red, White & Bruised, I challenge you to a Match that would blow all of our previous Matches out of the water.

However, this time, we won't let those monkeys in the back pretending to be “professional card makers” or our great and glorious boss, G-Rich, determine the stipulations to OUR Match. Therefore, I offer you this. You choose one stipulation and I choose the other stipulation. Oh and don't worry, I won't choose anything as simple or as easy to get screwed over in, like a “First Blood Match”. By next week, we must both announce the stipulations that we choose so that on the go-home Fight Night, before the Red, White & Bruised PPV, we can have ourselves a quaint little Contract Signing.

Vincent drops the mic, picks up Caspian, hitting him with a second Wrath of the BIRD Empire then locking in the Blackbird Dragon causing Caspian to tap out immediately. The referee signals for the bell. Anna and River get into the ring with Anna embracing Vincent while River unceremoniously kicks Caspian out of the ring.

Winner by Submission: Vincent Blackbird

• Suddenly the camera feeds changes as something is being played in video that was filmed a few hours ago in Gabrielle’s home. Gabrielle is outside with her daughter Carmella. She is drawing on the driveway with chalk doing drawings. Suddenly the phone rings from inside. Gabrielle looks at her daughter.

Gabrielle: Be right back going to answer the phone, draw me something nice sweetie.

• Carmella continues drawing with the coloured chalk on the driveway. A man wearing all black with a black ski mask on comes in view of the camera. He places something in the mailbox and runs back to where he was. He is no longer in view of the camera. Gabrielle comes back outside. She walks down the driveway to mailbox at the end of the driveway. She pulls the letters from the mailbox. She walks up the driveway looking at her mail. She then comes across a letter with no return address. It has been replaced with a satanic symbol. She opens the letter and unfolds it. She reads it and is scared. She looks around. She sees her daughter and yells to her.

Gabrielle: Come inside now honey.

• Gabrielle looks around as her daughter walks up to the front door and enters. Gabrielle stands there looking around and drops the letter. The camera that is shooting the footage just barely makes it out. It is written in blood.
    ‘No matter how much you wash your hands you hands will always be covered in blood. As I commit the bloodshed and the blood will be on our hands.’

• The camera footage continues to film as curtains are pulled down behind the windows with the odds being the doors have been locked. Even the deadbolt has been set. The footage stops at the feed to FWA Night goes back it’s scheduled programming.

-----------------------------------------------------

Saddle Sally vs. Mackenzie Roberts

Saddle Sally enters first to a good deal of heat from the fans, she sassily just waves them off and struts into the ring getting a few cat calls as she slides into the ring and uses her title belt to cover herself as she bends down just to frustrate the, men knowing good and well what she has done she winks into the camera. As she waits in the ring she adjusts her knee brace a bit. Mackenzie Roberts comes out next to some light heat, but it feels like the crowd is more behind her than they are Sally in terms of who they are going to root for. Mackenzie revels in the momentary fan appreciation and wiggles a bit for them. Mackenzie climbs into the ring and the two women stare each other down. The ring bell sounds and the match is on the way.

The two women grab at each other and then Sally manages to grab Mackenzie by the hair and slam her nose first into her undamaged knee. Mackenzie falls back into the sitting down position and then Sally goes off the ropes to deliver a quick kick to the skull of Mackenzie knocking her down. Sally goes for the early cover 1...Mackenzie kicks out. Sally grabs Mackenzie by the hair for another assault but Mackenzie is ready and counters it by grabbing Sally's arm pulling her in and then grabbing her into a belly to belly suplex. Sally gets up looking a stunned and Mackenzie grabs Sally and hits her with a quick shoulder suplex. Mackenzie covers Sally 1...Sally kicks out!

Sally tries to get up but Mackenzie puts Sally in a full nelson lock, Sally struggled but manages to power out of it and then starts striking Mackenzie with some hard jabs. Mackenzie drools she is jabbed so hard and then Sally Irish whips Mackenzie off the ropes right into a lariat. Sally then puts Mackenzie in a reverse chin lock trying to get Mackenzie to tap but Mackenzie has too much will power and manages to break out of the hold and then elbow Sally in the bad knee. Sally buckles a bit and then Mackenzie stands to her feet and kicks Sally in the gut and hits her with DDT! Mackenzie covers Sally 1...2 Sally kicks out! Mackenzie tries to grab Sally once more but Sally slaps Mackenzie off of her then grabs Mackenzie by the hair and throws her to the mat. Mackenzie gets up fast, Sally has lost balance due to the torque of throwing Mackenzie and Mackenzie charges and spears Sally to the mat.

Sally lays on the at holding her stomach in pain. Mackenzie stalks her, her eyes like a wolf's. Sally gets up slow, and Mackenzie is right on her and attacks Sally's bad knee with her finisher The Crush (Russian Leg Sweep Into Pin) Mackenzie hooks the leg 1...2...Sally kicks out! The crowd can't believe it and neither can Mackenzie who argues with the ref, but it was a clean count. Sally manages to get to her feet and grabs Mackenzie and the two begin trading blows, but in a brawl Sally wins out and then smacks Mackenzie across the face and grabs her into a reverse vertical suplex. Mackenzie tries to get up but Sally is ready and goes off the ropes to deliver a clothesline knocking Mackenzie down again. Mackenzie manages to get on her knees and Sally sees and opportunity and punts Mackenzie right in the skull. The crowd is shocked by the brutality of the move. Mackenzie rolls around on the mat in pain. Sally begins stomping around, trying to wake Mackenzie up faster. Mackenzie is so out of it from the clothesline that she can't think straight and then Sally comes up and kicks Mackenzie in the gut and lifts her up for a big shoulder suplex. Mackenzie's body hits the mat with a rattle. Sally then grabs Mackenzie and puts her in a headlock, she is trying to get Mackenzie to quit "TAP!" she screams at her but Mackenzie won't do it, even while she's in so much pain. Sally is frustrated and tightens the grip. Mackenzie looks to have passed out. The ref holds up Mackenzie's arm and let's it drop once...twice...three times. The ref calls the match and the crowd boos as Sally with a big angry scowl on her face takes her title belt and raises it above her head. She marches out of the ring and up the entrance ramp her game face still on as she goes backstage. Mackenzie has to be carried out by a medical staff member.

Winner: Saddle Sally via knockout

As we return from commercial, we see a dimly lit locker room, two gentlemen sitting side by side wearing matching black T-Shirts reading "The Kennedy/Carter Administration". Their faces are hidden, shadowed in the darkness, however we know good and well who these two are based on the 30 pounds of solid Gold and leather around their waists. They are the FWA Tag Team champions, Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter. A second light flickers off and on and we see flashes of their faces strobe lighting through the darkness.

Chris Kennedy: Every single week, Langdon Trafford and Piers Gallagher sit on their asses and they plug the FWA app, they read their force fed notes on their laptops and they recite their facts and statistics, ear fed to them in their headsets via G-Rich and everyone else in the back who run the machine that is the FWA. Here is one fact that you WON'T hear uttered by Piers' fat mouth or though some FWA app. Fact: No tag team in the FWA, PAST OR PRESENT, can defeat the Kennedy/Carter Administration. Collectively, we have defeated the greatest superstars that have ever graced this promotion. I've beaten the BEST, Carter has defeated the BEST, and as a tag team, we've only been together a couple months and look what we have done. Aut Pax Aut Bellum...DONE. Vodka and Venom....DONE. Tag team championship? Acquired. Two of the greatest tag teams of all time, couldn't carry our DICKS over their shoulders. Whenerver people bring up Aut Pax Aut Bellum and Vodka and Venom, there is one thing that can be said about BOTH teams. 10 Tag Team title runs between the two of them....Never beat The Kennedy/Carter Administration. With this fact alone, we've been immortalized.

Brian Carter: Oh how wrong we were to think immortality meant never dying. I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But as much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. BUT THIS.

*taps on his FWA Tag Team Championship*

THIS IS A REALITY. A man is never dead when his name is still being spoken and our names will be spoken until the end of time, out accomplishments chronicled in the FWA record books. Commitment is a big part of what we are and what what we believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being the best? To being dominant? There's that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not? I am. My partner is. Stu St. Clair WASN'T. Ashley O'Ryan WASN'T. Andrew Johnson and Dan Ward? Absolutely not. That brings us to fact #2. Kennedy and I have beaten the entire division in just a month and a half, and with no challenges on the horizon, we are already tragically BORED.

Chris Kennedy: That's right. The question now isn't "Who's next", the question is now "Whose left?" That's why Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter are issuing a challenge to G-Rich. At Red, White and Bruised, The Kennedy/Carter Administration want a CHALLENGE. We want a HUNGRY team. Not some over the hill dinosaurs that have held the belts so many times that they don't care whether they win or lose, so long as they are paid. ENOUGH!

Brian Carter: G-Rich, we can't carry this tag team division if we have no one to carry. We are doing our job. The problem we are now facing is on your hands. It's in your best interest to rectify the situation. As general manager, you are doing a poor job of providing the fans with a quality product. This is your chance to change that. I am well aware that finding opponents of equal caliber to use may seem like a daunting task, perhaps an impossible one, but nevertheless you need to step it up and give us what we want. Competition.

Chris Kennedy: Throw everyone at us, Greg. Give us Sunrise-Sunset, The Sisters of Destruction, Sinful Sensuality, Over The Edge, I DON'T CARE. Give me The Cuban Connection, The Filthy Animals, The Smash Brothers, Another Bad Creation, Skullduggery-X, DEVINE MILK, PAJ and Sean Moore, The Stoners, Confederate Funeral, Ashley O'Ryan and Hashiish....

*Brian Carter chuckles as Kennedy begins getting carried away to great comedic effect*

The Muff Divers, Those Guys This Guy and That Guy, Shane McLean and Rodel Montez, Christopher England and James Sync, Devin Golden and Mike Curtis, Sean Moore and Anthony Jackson EMPIRE-X, Revolutionized version 1, 2,3, 4, I DON'T CARE. G-Rich you sanctimonious shit bag you can bring Matt Boudreau back from the dead as unstoppable super-zombie and revive your tag team with him, IT WON'T BE ENOUGH. What we WANT...is the chance to keep making history. You don't only owe it to us....you owe to everyone who has fought to uphold the pristine lineage of the tag team titles. Next week on Fight Night, you will name our opponents. And you'd better not disappoint.

The scene fades and we find ourselves at Ringside, the commentary table. Piers Gallagher and Langdon Trafford are shaking their heads and smiling

Piers: Gotta say, I love Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, but that little burn on us kinda hurt!

Langdon: Can't say I blame them, though Piers. The powers that be have forsaken the tag team division. The veterans that still exist, Vodka and Venom and Aut Pax Aut Bellum, have done nothing to save it. I have to believe that Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter are genuinely to save the division.

Piers: Sounds like a bold switch, considering that these are two guys generally only care about saving their Win/Loss record.

Langdon: That was then, this is now! This new Brian Carter, this new Chris Kennedy, they aren't in it for fame or fortune, they are in it for the FWA. The history, the lineage, the fans, and everything that comes with it.

Piers: Whatever you say, Piers. Anyway, we are now going to take you to our side panel for the evening to hear their take on the next match.

----------------------------------------------

Cut to the left side of the stage entrance, a second commentary table has been set up for a "side panel" similar to something you'd see in an NFL halftime show. At the table, we see Sam Macdonald, Harry Baxter, Baphomet and Lord Dog sitting side by side.

Sam Macdonald: Thanks, Piers, and joining me here is my long time broadcast partner Harry Baxter, FWA veteran Baphomet, and Mr. Top Dollar' In a Gold Flea Collar LORD DOG!

LORD DOG: Aw'right aw'right aw'right!

Baphomet: You know, Sam, It's a good thing Chris Kennedy name dropped Confederate Funeral in his little rant otherwise, we'd have a big problem!

Sam Macdonald: Hahaha I know that's right Bapho! Okay so fellas, the next match is marks the Fight Night return of two men with a lot of history with eachother in James Eyensane Hughes and "The Monster" Mac Michaud.

Harry Baxter: And you know, Sam, I gotta say, this match could have been saved for a PPV. It writes itself!

LORD DOG: Thass true dawg. I 'member when Mac was in Over The Edge. Mac was the one winning matches and shit, but Eyensane was the one playing leader dawg.

Baphomet: Now hold on Lord Dog, Eyensane WAS the leader of Over The Edge. He held them down through the good AND the bad. He didn't take his ball and leave like Mac Michaud did.

LORD DOG: YES HUH HE MOST CERTAINLY DID BAFERMAT, What show you was watching? Eyensane leff first. Mac just chose to not renew his contract afda the network switch. You got dat selective memory shit dog.

Baphomet: What I know about Mac Michaud, is that he is just a poor mans Baphomet. I saw his Hardcore Match with Ryan Rondo at Back in Business a few years back, and it was brutal, but nowhere NEAR as brutal as my battles. His manager Rod Sterling called me out on Twitter, and all I can say is..."Wannabe"

LORD DOG: You sleepin' dog.

Harry Baxter: I'm inclined to agree with Lord Dog on this one.

Suddenly, Mac Michauds themesong (Godsmack - I Stand Alone) blares over the PA system and The Monster Mac Michaud marches out accompanied by his manager, "The Mastermind" Rod Sterling. The crowd boos as The Monster and The Mastermind head down the ramp, a huge smile across the face of Rod Sterling as he waves to Baphomet, before pointing at him and suggesting Mac to go say hello. Mac Michaud walks right up to Baphomet who stands up.

Mac Michaud: ....

Baphomet: ....

Sam Macdonald: Guys, not out here, guys....

Harry Baxter: Yes! Out here guys!

Baphomet: (inaudible trash talk)

Mac Michaud: (inaudible trash talk)

Rod laughs and waves Mac away from Baphomat and they continue down the ramp, the monster cracking a grin as Baphomet just stares at him. Baphomet takes his sunglasses off and scowls at Mac who isn't even looking at him anymore, Macs eyes intently centered on the ring.

Sam MacDonald: What the heck was that all about!?!

Baphomet: Arrogant punk, Sam. That's what that's about.

Rod Sterling enters the ring, microphone in hand. Mac Michaud stands behind him with his arms folded.

Rod Sterling: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN OF THE GREATER ST.PAUL AREA, I DEMAND YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION! Oh go ahead! Go ahead and boo me St. Paul, go ahead and boo all you like, it won't change the fact that you are all low-class, low-life LOSERS! Just like you home Hockey team THE MINNESOTA WILD! Let me tell you about where I COME FROM!

Rod Sterling unbuttons and takes off his blazer to reveal a CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS jersey. The entire arena boo's.

Rod Sterling: That's right! Behold greatness! The fact that I am from Chicago, and you are all from St. Paul...makes me better than EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU UNEMPLOYED DRUG JUNKY WASTES OF SPACE. I look around this ring and I see a bunch of DAVE SULLIVAN'S. Here, there, everywhere, you, her, him, him, him, her. Look in the front row, it's FAT DAVE SULLIVAN and he brought his kids, Mini-Sully #1 and Mini-Sully #2. It's incredible that you all managed to get the night off of your jobs at Wal Mart so that you could see the 'Rasslin show, it didn't know FWA tickets could be bought with FOOD STAMPS. Simply incredible. But enough about you rotten, uuuuugly, uneducated St. Paul slack jaws. I am not out here for you petrified pieces of dog shit. I am out here for MY ASSOCIATE MAC MICHAUD.

The crowd boo's and Sterling laughs.

Rod Sterling: At Aftershock, My associate MAC MICHAUD made his return with deep impact, taking out Dave Sullivan with relative ease and making his presence known. Why Dave Sullivan, you may ask? Because all of you so called "fans", you mentally deficient yokels MAKE US SICK, and Dave Sullivan represents ALL OF YOU. He is lazy. Unmotivated. Poor. Addicted to drugs. Ugly. The list goes on. Dave Sullivan is only the beginning. Next up is James "Eyensane" Hughes, one of the FWA's most notorious CRY BABIES. Like all of you, Huges had a HUGE sense of entitlement checks. And like a St. Paul Single Mother who has been cut off of her Wellfare checks, Hughes pitched a hissy fit. He took his ball and left. Now he is back, unfortunately he is back the same night MY ASSOCIATE MAC MICHAUD has returned. Tough luck Eyensane. For James Eyensane Hughes, all the FWA Superstars and all of you "fans", you all have your roads. You travel your roads, spinning your wheels over and over. We are here to tell you that your journey is futile, you are all lemmings traveling towards your death....For your road....leads nowhere.

Eyensane's theme song plays and out comes the former Young Lions/Tag Team Champion Eyensane! Hughes
    runs on stage and bounces around to the applause of the crowd. He runs up one side of the ramp slapping hands with the fans before he runs back up the opposite side. When he finally slides into the ring he raises his hands in the air to the roar of the crowd.

Mac Michaud (with Rod Sterling) VS Eyensane

Eyensane takes his time, staying on the outside as The Monster also appears uninterested in engaging.
    Finally Eyensane jumps in, literally jumping in front of The Monster and slapping him. The Monster recoils before he rears back
    and lands a slap of his own. The two continue to slap each other back and forth until Eyensane knocks the spit from The Monster's mouth. Mac Michaud responds by tackling Eyensane, before laying into him with a multitude of punches. After a short count, the ref orders The Monster off his opponent as Eyensane gets back to his feet and throws up his fists in a comical manner, urging The Monster to attack him again. Mac smiles and just looks off into the crowd, giving that creepy stare before charging at Eyensane. Eyensane sidesteps The Monster who hits the ropes, before hitting Eyensane with a running STO on the way back! Mac drops to pin Eyensane.

Eyensane manages to kick out! As both men pop back to their feet Eyensane manages to gain the upper hand with a
    couple of swift kicks, keeping The Monster from engaging. He backs The Monster into the ropes and unleashes with a
    vicious chop across the chest before he whips his opponent across the ring. The Monster initially ducks an attempted
    clothesline, but Eyensane connects with a rounhouse kick. It only manages to put The Monster down to a knee as it
    connected with his shoulder. Eyensane follows it up with a dropkick to the face and quickly scrambles into a cover.

But The Monster is able to get the shoulder up with ease. Eyensane tries to lift The Monster to his feet, but The Monster
    pushes him away. Eyensane rushes back in, but The Monster manages to trip him up with a drop toe hold. He follows it up
    with a few stomps before Eyensane crawls to the ropes and forces a break. The Monster backs away and allows Eyensane to
    stand before he rushes in. Eyensane manages to drop The Monster over the top rope, but the agile superstar hangs on and
    lands on the apron. Eyensane turns to fire off a punch, but The Monster ducks between the ropes and stops him
    with a shoulder barge. He then springboards into the ring with a sharp kick that connects square to the jaw of Eyensane.
    The Monster tumbles through the kick when he gets back to his feet he drags Eyensane back to his. The Monster hits a
    couple of right hands and follows it up with a few knife edged chops, backing Eyensane into the corner. The Monster
    attempts to knock Eyensane out of the corner,
    but the former two time tag champion holds onto the top rope. He hops to the second turnbuckle as The Monster
    gets back to his feet. Eyensane leaps and connects with a tornado DDT. He hooks the leg of The Monster.

The Monster gets a shoulder up. Eyensane slams his hands to the mat in frustration, allowing The Monster time to fully
    recover. Both men get to their feet and Eyensane takes a wild swing at The Monster. The Monster ducks and connects with a
    reverse neckbreaker followed by a pin.

Eyensane kicks out and The Monster slams a fist to the canvas. He drags Eyensane to his feet sets up him up for a half
    nelson backstabber, but Eyensane hangs onto the top rope, leaving The Monster to crash to the floor. Eyensane takes a
    quick glance around as The Monster gets back to his feet. He springboards off the ropes, hitting a springboard crossbody!
    He forgoes the pinfall and begins kicking Mac in the gut. Eyensane runs into the ropes and springs off of them with a
    picture perfect Lionsault, a move Eyensane hasn't used since his Young Lions championship match with Juan Lopez.
    After the initial impact, he hooks the leg.

Mac Michaud kicks out! This match has been a hell of a back and forth but Eyensane is ready to end it once and for all.
    He showboats for the crowd and sizes The Monster up as he gets back to his feet. Eyensane charges at Mac Michaud with
    full force but THE MONSTER STICKS HIM IN THE GUT WITH A SWIFT KICK FOLLOWED BY HIS FINISHER, THE F5K0! Mac drops down
    for the pin.

3!

Mac Michaud wins via pinfall

Backstage, Thomas Princeton appears in the FWA arena. Todd Salum approaches the former World Heavyweight champion, who looks down at the FWA interviewer and reporter with a sense of disdain.

Todd Salum: Wake Walker said earlier tonight that he "saved" you at Aftershock, Princeton. I imagine you have some words for your rival.

Princeton takes about five seconds, building the drama, before looking down at Salum again.

Thomas Princeton: I do have some words. ....... I want to tell him, "Thank you." I feel....EXCELLENT.

Princeton walks off, leaving Salum even more confused than after he interviewed Wake Walker.

----------------------------------------------

#1 Contender's Match for FWA Womens Championship
    Beatrixx Black vs. Dinorah Redgrave

Beatrixx Black enters first to a surprising amount of heat and intrigue from the crowd. She has only been in the FWA for a short amount of time but already people have the feeling that she is someone special. Beatrixx scowls at the crowd as she gets into the ring and waits with a rather impatient look for Dinorah to come out. When Dinorah enters she enters to a nice sized pop, the sexy inked girl marches towards the ring, her game face is on. The two women are now in the ring together sizing each other up. Beatrixx doesn't even wait for the bell to sound she goes after Dinorah and the bell rings retroactively to keep everything kosher.

Beatrixx clubs Dinorah with a hard right hand. Dinorah wasn't expecting the strength of Beatrixx who may have come off to be a bit more slender than she actually is. Dinorah goes for a jab of her own but Beatrixx dodges it like a boxer and then grabs Dinorah by the hair and puts her into a spin toss. Dinorah rolls on the mat, she tries to get up but Beatrixx is ready with a running knee drop to the back of Dinorah. Beatrixx covers Dinorah 1...Dinorah kicks out. It's going to take far more than that to beat the former womens champion.

Beatrixx kicks Dinroah a few times to get her to stand up, as Dinorah gets to her feet Beatrixx reaches down to grab her but Dinorah pops her opponent int he mouth causing her to jump back a bit giving Dinorah the space she needs to get up and then grab Dinorah and push her into the turnbuckle. Dinorah knees Beatrixx in the gut and then slams her back into the turnbuckle for added affect. Dinorah then delivers a hard chop to the chest of Beatrixx the crowd "ooos" in shared pain. Dinorah delivers two more hard chops then grabs Beatrixx for a slow but powerfull bulldog! Dinorah covers Beatrixx 1...2 kick out by Beatrixx. Looks like this rookie isn't going to go down so easily.

The two women are to their feet, they circle each other now. Both of them want to battle for the gold next week. They then lock up in a test of strength but Dinorah wins the test of strength and pulls Beatrixx in and twists Beatrixx into a dragon sleeper hold. Beatrixx struggles against Dinorah who isn't letting go. Dinorah almost has her knocked out but then Beatrixx finds her second wind and begins to break out of the hold and then elbows Dinorah off of her. Dinorah stumbles back and that's enough time for Beatrixx to turn into a spin kick right to the skull of Dinorah. Dinorah plops onto the mat while Beatrixx catches her breath.

Dinorah is still on the ground and Beatrixx decides to put her in a hold this time, she grabs the blonde haired painted canvas and puts her in a Grizzly Bear Hug. Dinorah has to fight against her shoulders becoming part of the pin and keep herself conscious as Dinorah crushes her. Dinorah looks ready to tap but she manages to get her foot on the bottom rope. The ref orders Beatrixx to release the hold, but Beatrixx refuses 1...2...3...4 Beatrixx let's go of Dinorah. The ref warns Beatrixx who decides to give him the cold shoulder, the crowd boos her and she gives them all the middle finger. Dinorah gets up slow and Beatrixx looks poised to curb stomp Dinorah but Dinorah gets up too fast and hits Beatrixx with karate chop to the chest. Beatrixx is more stunned than hurt but that's all Dinorah needs to grab her into an Alabama slam! Dinorah stands to her feet as Beatrixx gets up slowly.

Dinorah grabs Beatrixx and Irish whips her right into the turnbuckle! Beatrixx hits the padded metal hard. Dinorah charges for a spear but Beatrixx rolls out of the way at the last second and Dinorah goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Dinorah is in the turnbuckle and Beatrixx pulls her in so she can stomp on her multiple times. Dinorah is in extreme pain, Beatrixx leans in and uses her dirty tactic Gold Suxx where she literally is biting Dinorah while she holds her down in the corner. The ref's view is obstructed so he can't see it but the crowd does and they boo her. Beatrixx just grins as Dinorah finds some hidden strength and reverse headbutts Beatrixx right in the jaw. Beatrixx stumbles holding her chin in pain. Dinorah grabs Beatrixx by the hair and slams her face first into the turnbuckle multiple times. The crowd counts ten! A woozy Beatrixx collapses into the turnbuckle in the sitting down position. It's the perfect spot for Dinorah's finishing move and the crowd knows it and cheers Dinorah on as she steps back to get a head of steam and hits her finisher E.M.O (Bronco Buster) Beatrixx falls flat and Dinorah drags her away from the ropes and then hooks the leg 1...2...3! She's done it! Dinorah Redgrave is the new #1 contender!

Winner: Dinorah Redgrave via pinfall

After the match Dinorah is getting her hand raised when Saddle Sally appears at the top of the entrance ramp, the belt slung over her shoulders. Dinorah points to the cowgirl and then motions to her own waist. Sally shakes her head and raises the title above her head then points to Dinorah who points back. The two women stare each other down for a moment and then Sally walks away into the back. Dinorah continues to celebrate as Beatrixx rolls out of the ring holding her jaw still and glaring at Dinorah. Revenge seems to be on her mind for the near future.

Wolf's face fills the screen as he speaks to the world

Wolf: ... You, Wyte Thunder. You should know I hold you responsible for manipulating the things to go down this way and I'm coming for you... Or am I? Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow at the gym, maybe in the airport, maybe at the hotel. I know where you are, I know where you sleep, there isn't a place you can run to, there isn't a rock you can crawl under... I. Will. Find. You... If I feel like it. Because, like it or not, Devin? I've been doing this shit for much longer, I've been stalking motherf*ckers for years, I've been ambushing assholes since you were popping zits and wearing Stone Cold shirts. I'm not the Next Big Thing. I'm THE big thing. The emphasis on big. I'm bigger, I'm badder, I'm meaner and I'm FAR MORE SADISTIC than you could ever imagine being....

Wolf rips the bandage off his forehead. A raw, pink and purple spot on it's upper right corner looks... Unnatural and just a little gross.

WOLF: LOOK AT MY F*CKING HEAD! LOOK AT IT! That is skin, from my thigh, grafted onto my f*cking forehead. Why? BECAUSe YOU THOUGHT YOU CAN BE A BIG BOY! I KNOW YOU HAVE GONE FULL F*CKING RETARD BECAUSE YOU THINK THIS IS OVER, SHIT - THIS IS NOT OVER ALL YOU HAVE WON IS A MONTH OF PAIN AT THE VERY LEAST! I INTIMIDATE PEOPLE AWAY! I WIPE THE WEAK FROM OUR PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE! IT'S MY ONLY REASON FOR LIVING! I'VE BEEN SUCCESSFUL FOR YEARS! LOOK AT THE BIGGEST MATCHES IN THIS COMPANY, YOU'LL SEE MY NAME! I DON'T NEED A STRAP, I DON'T NEED A F*CKING POSTER, I DON'T NEED T-SHIRT SALES, I F*CKING WIN! I'M F*CKING OVER! I'M THE F*CKING MAN, NO MATTER HOW YOU F*CKING CUT IT MOTHERF*CKERS! IT IS WHAT IT IS AND IT'S EXACTLY THIS: WOLF IS THE BIGGEST! HE IS THE MEANEST! HE IS THE MOST SADISTIC MAN IN THIS HISTORY OF THIS BUSINESS! AND HE WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON!

Wolf drops the microphone and walks out of the shot. Fight Night fades to commercial.

Non-title match
    Whyte Thunder vs. The Mist

"Calling all superheroes" begins playing as the etire FWA audience comes to its feet and offers a swarm of hatred and venom toward Whyte Thunder. The face paint-wearing guardian angel of the FWA and its integrity walks to the ring obviously affected by the onslaught of boos and disapproval. He closes his eyes and tries to ignore it, and he slides into the ring but now stands front and center and cannot run from the reality.

Pokemon The Origins - Lavender Town Music begins playing and the entire audience changes its tune to cheers. The Mist sort of slinks to the entrance aisle. The X-Champion is greeted favorably as Whyte Thunder watches from inside the ring, still receiving a few jeers from nearby fans around the ring area.

Langdon Trafford: It's been a long time since I remember this man being...boo'ed by the FWA fans.

Piers Gallagher: All superheroes eventually fall from grace. Just the way the world works.

The match begins with The Mist and Whyte Thunder, the present and past of the X-division, half circling the ring once before coming together in a grapple. Whyte Thunder gets the upper hand with a side head lock, and the fans sense their effect as they begin booing their former favorite's upper hand. The Mist counters with a back arm lock, receiving an uproar of cheers, and Whyte Thunder counters with his own arm wrench and a back suplex.

Whyte Thunder begins snarling toward the fans, but then his expression changes to remorse and regret. He turns as The Mist lands a furious clothesline, knocking Whyte Thunder onto his back. The Mist grabs Whyte Thunder and lands a nice vertical suplex. He bounces off the ropes and lands a standing leg drop and hooks the leg with the crowd's cheering.
    (.............1...............2.Kick out)

The Mist grabs Whyte Thunder by the neck and shoves him into the ropes. he lands a stiff right hand to the ribs on the rebound. Another shove to the ropes and a second stiff fist to the ribs. A third shove to the ropes but this time Whyte Thunder lands a spinning wheel kick on the rebound. He grabs The Mist by the hair and lands a vertical suplex into a faceplant and covers, but The Mist kicks out at two and one-tenth.

The crowd begins a "You laid down" clapping chant. Whyte Thunder once again becomes affected by the jeers and mockery. The Mist seizes the distraction and rolls Whyte Thunder up with a school boy!
    (.............1................2............Kick out!)

Whyte Thunder springs up and hits a knee thrust into the stomach and then sends The Mist shoulder first into the turnbuckle!!

Sam McDonald: Well, that wasn't very superhero-like. Kind of a cheap-ish move there from Whyte Thunder.

Whyte Thunder shakes his head, knowing what he did was borderline illegal and not of integrity. He waits for The Mist to stumble out of the corner and lands his "Scenery Tilt" cutter. Whyte Thunder hooks the far leg, but The Mist kicks out at two and a half.

Whyte Thunder grabs The Mist again, but the X-Champ fights back. He lands a head butt, and again, and an elbow to the face. He goes for a whip to the ropes but Whyte Thunder reverses. The Mist bounces off and fires back with a running big boot! The entire crowd erupts with cheers as The Mist falls to his knees to catch a breather. The Mist waits for Whyte Thunder to rise up and lands a nice sidewalk slam! He covers.
    (..............ONE.............TWO.............T..NOT QUITE!)

The Mist rolls away from his foe and uses the middle rope to support himself. He waits for Whyte Thunder to get up and charges, but Whyte Thunder ducks a clothesline and wraps his arms around The Mist's waist. One german suplex, to the disapproval of the fans. A second german suplex, whereas the crowd usually chants along with each one is rather silent through the ordeal. And a third german suplex, this one bridging!!!
    (..............ONE
    ...............TWO
    ...............THR....ALMOST!!!)

The crowd stays alive, still buzzing and supporting The Mist. Whyte Thunder leans against the ropes as the fans boo him and once again chant "You laid down! You laid down!" Whyte Thunder looks down to the ground and then back at The Mist. His expression changes from questioning and confused to angry and psychotic. He sees The Mist struggling to his feet and lands a running football-style kick right into the ribs. The Mist rolls toward the ropes as Whyte Thunder steps through the ropes.

"Is this what you want? Fine. I'll give it to you. I'll be whoever you want me to be!"

Whyte Thunder grabs the ring announcer by the shirt collar and removes him from his chair. He folds the chair up, slides into the ring and when The Mist turns around from recovering in the corner, he meets the steel of the chair as a loud WHACK sound bounces off each corner of the arena.

The referee rings the bell, DQ'ing Whyte Thunder and announces The Mist as the winner.

Winner via disqualification: The Mist

Piers Gallagher: I knew it would happen! Whyte Thunder has fallen! The dark superhero has let the darkness invade!

The fans continue booing as Whyte Thunder continues laying waste to The Mist with his steel chair. He lands repeated shots across the lower and upper back as the chair becomes more and more dented. Whyte Thunder grabs The Mist by his hair, looks into his eyes just like he did at Back in Business IX with Ryan Rondo, and instead of showing remorse...he hits his "Oath" sitout faceplant right into the unusable, dented steel chair!!!

The crowd continues booing Whyte Thunder's violent and haenous actions. He rises to his feet and looks out to the crowd, not expecting this reaction.

"I thought this is what you wanted from me," he says sarcastically.

Eventually, officials block Whyte Thunder from The Mist and all he can do is exit the ring.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ashley O' Ryan vs. Ryan Rondo

The two men enter both looking focused and primed for a real fight. Ashley and Ryan stare each other down but give a quick nod to each other in a sign of respect. The ring bell sounds and the match starts at a breakneck pace as the two men charge at each other and exchange blows but then Ashley gains the fast upperhand by under hooking Ryan and then tossing him from the hip down onto the mat. Ryan gets up fast but is grabbed by Ashley into a strong grapple that he turns into a hammerlock followed into a one armed drag suplex. Ashley is certainly utilizing his speed and agility early on.

Ryan is slow to his feet and Ashley grapples him once more, still with the advantage. But Ashley manages to buck up and get underneath Ashley grabbing his knee and pulling it in for a modified fisherman's suplex. 1...2 Ashley kicks out in a fury both men to their feet they trade a few blows and then Ryan ducks a jab and elbows Ashley in the gut then grabbing him he Irish whips Ashley off the ropes and hits him with a corkscrew crossbody! Ashley falls flat onto his back and Ryan wastes no time dropping an elbow to the chest of his opponent.

Ashley gasps but manages to roll to his feet as Rondo stalks him, Rondo tries to grab him but Ashley slips out of his hands and then grabs Rondo by the hip and pulls him in for a modified sunset flip. Now the two men go back and forth each gaining very temporary momentum in this fast paced match. Then Ashley manages to deliver a running high knee to the jaw of Ryan sending him falling onto the mat. Rondo is laying in his own spit, he's hit so hard. Ashley sees his opportunity and as Rondo gets up he kicks him in the gut and tries for a big suplex but Ryan counters it and turns it into a Russian armbar and then hits Ashley with a Pele kick! Ashley wobbles to his feet and Rondo gets low to leap up and hit him with a RKO! Ryan hooks the leg 1...2...3!

Ryan Rondo stands to his feet and gets his arm raised with a very hard look on his face.

Winner: Ryan Rondo via pinfall
    After the match, as Ashley lays in the ring, the lights cut off. Ashley looks around, confused, and the announcers speak as if not knowing what is happening, making power bill jokes, Superdome jokes, etc.

Then, a single, red diamond shines down on the center of the ring. It rotates in a circular motion around the body of Ashley 'O Ryan, who scurries out of the light once noticing what is happening.

Piers Gallagher: This is the same thing that happened to Stu St. Clair at Aftershock! I think it's Gabrielle. It has to be. Look who was targeted!

After returning from commercial break, cameras are following "The Last Great Englishman" PAJ, who calls himself "The Reborn." He is briskly walking toward the employee exit doors as cameras continue following. Todd Salum jogs into the frame with a camera and chords trailing as he tries getting PAJ's attention.

Toddy Salum: PAJ...P----PAJ...Where...Where are you going? Are you going to wrestle your match tonight? You're supposed to team with Shane McLean against the Kennedy/Carter Admin...

PAJ never turns around or shows his face. He bursts through the doors of the arena and into the employee parking lot, where a taxi cab is waiting. He quickly opens the door, closes it in the camera's and Todd Salum's face as he's about to ask the same question...and the cab speeds off with PAJ hidden by the black-tinted windows.

Non-title match
    The Kennedy/Carter Administration VS Shane McLean & PAJ

The theme music for three of the four parties plays and the men come to the ring for the match. When PAJ's theme music airs, no one comes through the entrance tunnel. Shane McLean is left waiting for a prayer that won't be answered...and he turns his attention to the smirking Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, the reigning tag team champions for a reason.

Langdon Trafford: PAJ has walked out on Shane McLean and the FWA tonight. The bitterness lives on in "The Last great Englishman," and now Shane must face the tag team champs along.

The Kennedy/Carter Administration vs. Shane McLean

The bell rings and our handicap match begins with Shane and Carter squaring off, Kennedy on the outside ready to be tagged in. The two tentatively circle before they lock up. Carter secures a headlock, forcing Shane to a knee. Shane fights and manages to shoves Carter into the ropes and they are back to square one. The two men raise hands, almost in a test of strength, but Carter grabs a hand full of hair and uses the distraction to work to an arm wringer and uses it to take Shane down. Shane works to his feet, tries to reverse, but Carter keeps the hold and forces Shane to a knee again. Shane manages to get back to his feet and powers Carter into the ropes, then very Irish whips him across the ring. Shane loads up a big chop, but Carter ducks and connects with a cross body on the rebound. He stays on for the cover

and no, easy kick out for Shane. Carter works an arm, then drives a knee into the shoulder. He keeps the hold and drags Shane to his feet. He throws Shane into the ropes, and looks to set something up off the rebound. Shane manages to get behind and rolls up Carter.

and Carter kicks out and scrambles to his feet, but he runs into a hiptoss from the FWA World champion. Now Shane works over the arm and drags his foe to his feet. He throws him into the ropes and takes his down with a shoulder barge. Shane then hits the ropes, Carter ducking under before popping to his feet. Off the rebound the two men collide awkwardly, and Carter stumbles. Shane drives an elbow to the back of the head, then tosses Carter down with another hip toss, and Carter rolls out of the ring to catch his breath and the referee begins the ten count.

Langdon: Both men showing some offense early, but neither able to really take control.

Piers: Carter using this time to get out of the ring and catch his breath against the champion Shane.

Langdon: Shane McLean better scale it back, he needs to pace himself in a handicap scenario. He can spend all his energy trying to break Brian Carter but that leaves you with a FRESH Chris Kennedy. And that is NOT a good thing.

5!
    Carter slides back into the ring and the two men face off once again. They circle for a moment before Carter steps in, blocking a punch and scoring with one of his own. He then connects with an uppercut that puts Shane on the mat. He hammers away at Shane as he stands, before he grabs him around the head and drags him to the turnbuckle, ready to ram him head first. Shane uses his boot on the second turnbuckle to block however and rams Carter head first to a sizeable pop from the crowd. With Carter in the corner, Shane starts to work him over some short shots to the midsection. He uses this to very Irish whip his masked foe across the ring. Carter reverses and Shane crashes hard, chest first into the turnbuckle.

Langdon: Big time reversal by Carter there, and you could hear Shane smash into that turnbuckle from here.

Piers: Cover him, seize the moment.

Carter drags Shane to his feet and scoops and slams him back down. He waits patiently for Shane to get to his feet before he springboards and connects with a clothesline. Lateral press and he slides into position.

kick out by Shane. Carter doesn't slow down and begins to work a modified chin lock, pulling Shane to his hands and knees with hit before driving an elbow to the back. He begins to pull Shane to his feet, but Shane fires off a couple of right hands to fight back. Once on his feet however, Carter rakes the eyes and pushes Shane back into the corner. He then begins to choke Shane, forcing the ref to step in. Carter relents at the count of four. As Shane stumbles out of the corner, Carter focuses in on him and looks for a spinning back fist. Shane ducks under and wraps up Carter in a waist lock and runs him into the ropes, but at the last moment Carter ducks down, sending Shane crashing through the ropes and to the floor. Carter takes advantage of the lapse in rules and urges the referee to count faster as he begins his ten count.

Shane manages to drag himself back into the ring, but Carter stomps away. He grabs a handful of hair and drags Shane to his feet and whips him into the corner. Again Carter begins to choke Shane, just relenting at the count of four. He throws Shane out of the corner and to the ground. before hopping to the second turnbuckle. He jumps off and connects with a diving fist drop. He forgoes a cover and brings Shane to his feet. He whips him into the corner and runs after him, but Shane gets
    a foot up. The Champion goes on the attack with right hands, backing his foe out of the corner. He tries to very Irish whip him across the ring, but Carter reverses. Off the rebound Shane hands onto the ropes, and Carter charges in. Shane backdrops him over the top rope, but Carter manages to hang on and land on the apron. He quickly scrambles over to the turnbuckle and goes up top. He leaps and connects with a back elbow. Once he gets his bearings he hooks a leg.

and Shane manages to get a shoulder up just before three. Carter acts stunned and looks at the ref, who assures him it was only two. Carter climbs to the apron, and readies himself. He grabs the top rope and springboards in with a splash, only for Shane to roll out of the way at the last second. Shane gets to his feet with Carter and begins to hammer away with hard right hands. He connects with an uppercut that sets up a fisherman suplex. He bridges.

and Carter kicks out. Shane pulls him to his feet and connects with a tiger suplex, again bridging.

CHRIS KENNEDY OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A DROPKICK TO BREAK UP THE PIN! He slides out of the ring before the ref can order him out. He runs back to his corner as both Shane McLean and Brian Carter struggle to their feet. Shane McLean is the first one un and he picks Brian Carter up. Carter surprises Shane with a European Uppercut, OUT OF NOWHERE! Brian Carter crawls towards his partner as fast as he can and TAGS IN CHRIS KENNEDY! Kennedy rushes into the ring and charges at the FWA Chanpion with a running Wheel kick. Shane stumbles back and Chris Kennedy hits a Step-Up Enziguri. Shane falls backwards into the ropes and Kennedy sizes him up. Shane stumbles forward and BAM! Chris Kennedy hits the Bittersweet Chin Symphony on Shane and drops for the cover.

3!

Brian Carter and Chris Kennedy win!

After the match, Thomas Princeton's famous Mr. Orangeman theme music hits as the crowd turns its attention toward the entrance. Thomas Princeton, the former World Heavyweight Champion, appears first.

And behind him....Wake Walker. The crowd begins booing as the two men stand side by side just as the victors, Chris Kennedy and Brian Carter, do the same.

Wake Walker: You want to make history, huh? You want challengers, right? Well...since G-Rich himself won't see to it that I have the top-of-the-line competition, maybe I need to go find it myself.

Thomas Princeton: Your request...it's being answered...in the most excellent way. That's right...meet the reformed Executive Excellence...Thomas Princeton and Wake Walker.

The arena is buzzing with this HUGE announcement as Thomas Princeton slyly smiles and Wake Walker stares off with a somewhat psychotic glare.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

FWA North American Championship Match
    “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon vs “The Emerald” Drew Stevenson

"Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play over the speakers and that means that it is time for the Main Event of the evening. Drew Stevenson comes out with a cocky smiles on his face was he walks down to the ring and slowing makes his way onto the turnbuckles, enjoying the derilment for the capacity crowd in attendance. “Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas plays and the FWA North American Champion makes his way out onto the stage. Jason Gryphon raises his championship high above his head and he makes his way down to the ring after stopping to greet a few of the younger fans at ringside. Jason gets into the ring and poses with the championship high on the turnbuckle before giving the title to the referee. The referee calls for the bell and this match is underway.

Jason and Drew come face to face with each other in the middle of the ring and Drew decides to press the advantage and slap the taste out of Jason’s mouth. Jason takes this in stride but levels Drew with a punch that takes him off of his feet. Drew rolls out of the ring and starts to stall the match. He waits to the referee counts to 8 before sliding back into the ring, only to slide right back out. Jason moves out of the ring and begins to give chase to Drew, who slides back into the ring and begins to put the boots to Jason when he gets back into the ring. Drew picks Jason up and whips him into the ropes. Jason bounces off the ropes and ducks a clothesline attempt from Drew. He makes a dead stop in the middle of the ring and kicks Drew in the gut, following it up with the Knee Lift, and following that up wth a neckbreaker that sends “The Emerald” down to the mat. Jason goes for a quick cover.

1…

It will takes more than that to beat Drew Stevenson. Jason picks Drew up for a Military Press but Drew is able to wiggle out of the hold and moves behind Jason and takes him down with a bridging German Suplex, pinning him.

1………2……..Kickout!

Jason and Drew get back to their feet and behind to trade open hand rights with each other, the crowd getting behind Jason as he punches, and booing Drew, as he punches. Drew is able to block one of Jason’s right’s and he kicks him in the gut, dropping him with a DDT. Drew bounces off of the ropes and hits Jason with a knee drop to the head. Drew moves down to this knees and locks his legs around Gryphon’s head, clinching tightly. Jason trys harder and harder to get out of the hold to no avail until the crowd gets behind him. He grabs Drew legs that is wrapped around his throat and uses his impressive strength to get Drew off of him. They get to their feet and Drew tries to take Jason down with a clothesline but he is ducks out of the way and when Drew bounces back off the ropes, he is met with a spinning side slam, and Jason goes for the pin.

1…….2……Kickout!

Drew showing his determination as he kicks out of one of Jason’s powerful holds. Jason picks Drew up but he is met with a powerful kick to the head and sends him reeling against the ropes, Drew bounces off the ropes and tries to clothesline Jason over the top rope but Jason sees this coming and lift Drew over his head sending him over the top rope and down to the floor. Jason stomps his feet to get the crowd into his next move and runs to the ropes, hitting Drew with a Suicide Dive on the outside. The crowd is on their feet as Jason proudly postures. He picks Drew up by his head and tries to smash Drew’s head on the steel steps, Drew however counters with a kick to Jason’s gut. He grabs Jason around his long hair and smash the champion’s pretty face into the steel. Drew rolls Jason back inside of the ring. Drew goes to the top rope, on familiar territory of the techical wrestler, and mocks the movement’s that Jason does before he hits “THE EAGLES WINGS” he waits for Jason to get to his feet and when he does, Drew goes for a flying crossbody. Jason shows another impressive show of strength and catches Stevenson in mid-air, taking him down with a Fallaway Slam, and going for a cover.

1…….2…….Kickout!

Jason, with a frustrated look on his face, picks Drew up and whips him into the ropes but Drew counters with an STO. Drew is now back in control of the match. He walks over and begins to stomp of Jason’s midsection again before mounting him and leveling him with a series of over rights. Drew picks Jason up and quickly takes him down wth a T-Bone Suplex that sends Jason over to the ropes and by the apron. Drew his Jason with a series of knees as he pulls only his head back into the ring. He shoves Jason outside of the ring and his large body makes a loud THUD. Drew walks outside of the ring and whips Jason’s shoulder into the steps, creating another loud CRASH, and breaking the steps apart. Drew lifts Jason up and slams his body onto the barricade before tossing him back into the ring. He whips Jason into the ropes and nails a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker before going for the pin.

1……2……Kickout!

Drew cannot believe that Jason kicked out of that. He gets down onto his knees and begins to slap Jason across his face. He pulls Jason up, only to take him right back down with the deadly Kimura. The look on Drew’s face is pure anger as he tries to takes Jason’s arm out of the equation. He cranks it as hard as he cant without breaking it. Jason trying to hold on as he back his body up to the ropes and finally gets his foot of the ropes. Drew is forced to break the hold but he is ready to end this match. Drew goes for the “FINAL CONFLICT” but Jason is able to hit Drew with a series of elbows that breaks up the attempt. Jason grabs Drew by his head and goes over to the turnbuckle, hitting an impressive Tornado DDT, and makes the cover.

1…….2……Kickout!

Gryphon has Stevenson grounded and he is about to make the pin fall, when suddenly ROD STERLING's Theme Song (All About The Benjamins by Puff Daddy). Gryphon is confused as Rod Sterling makes his way down the ramp. Gryphon is confused but alert, keeping his eyes on Sterling who simply walks up to ringside to watch the match with his arms folded.

Langdon: WHAT THE HELL IS ROD STERLING DOING OUT HERE!?! This is a North American Title Match, it has nothing to do with Mac Michaud or Rod Sterling!

Piers: Who says this has nothing to do with Sterling?

Drew Stevenson takes advantage of a distracted Jason Gryphon, rolling him up with a small package, but Gryphon isn't going out without a fight.

Gryphon kicks out. Sterling runs around to the other side of the ring and climbs to rope to argue with the ref. The ref begins arguing back with Sterling, telling him he needs to go.

As the referee is distracted by Rod Sterling, Ryan Hall almost magically appears outside of the ring. He slides into the ring while Jason is trying to revive the referee. He yanks Jason around and levels him with an Inferno Cutter. The champion and challenger are down. Ryan walks over and drapes Drew’s arm over Jason’s body as the referee begins to come around. Hall slides out of the ring as the referee makes the cover.

1……………..2……………3!

WINNER and NEW FWA North American Champion: "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

Langdon: WHAT!?!

Piers: I'll be damned! New North American Champion, NEW STERLING GUY, Drew Stevenson!!

Sterling grabs the North American Championship off of the timekeepers table and rushes to Stevenson, grabbing him by the foot and pulling him out of the ring.

Sterling: COME ON COME ON COME ON!! Before he wakes up!!

A hazy eyed Drew Stevenson grabs his championship and leans on Sterling for support as the both high tail it out of the arena and into the back.

Jason Gryphon slides out of the ring as he tries to compose himself. He looks distraught at the loss of his North American title but that quickly turns to anger as he furiously glares and turns to find Ryan Hall but The Inferno hits him with ANOTHER Inferno Cutter on the outside of the ring! Jason Gryphon is down and Ryan Hall just stares down at him breathing slowly and says nothing for a dozen seconds or so before grabbing a microphone and looking down at the former North American champion. A long-due smile finally creeps into the corner of his mouth. He puts the microphone up to his lips and simply states.

Ryan Hall: Just remember little wing of the seraph... My lessons are not over and you're still just naive student who should of learned his place like the little dog he is. I tried to teach you a few tricks and got bit for my troubles. Well... I guess it's time to put this sick pup down. You wanted me, right? Well you got it little Gryphon. This loss marks the start of a war... and a lot more Ls to come.

Fight Night fades to black
    Last edited by The Golden One; 06-06-2014 at 10:49 PM.

Status

Re: Fight Night 6/6/2014 RESULTS

If I don't reply to PMs for the next 24 hours, it's because I'm taking five aspirin and gouging my eyes out.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This was a great show, excellent work by all involved.
    Last edited by ETE; 06-06-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Status

A very very very "loud" and "crowded" show, not a lot of focus on one particular feud, which I never like. But with Smash returning next week, that will change.

The Gryphon-Hall stuff is intriguing, especially with G-Rich involved, and it's a great feud for a rising star against someone moving toward the door. Wolf-Lucian was also very awesome. Whyte Thunder turning was intriguing. Drew Stevenson becoming the new "Rod Sterling guy" is a major development. The Kennedy/Carter Administration was the hottest thing heading into this show and they also kept a focus, although now have an opponent making as big of waves. Lord Vinnie made a big splash and seeing that feud with Jethro continue is a major plus.

All of that usually would be the top priority most weeks.

The PAJ/Shane McLean/Ryan Rondo/World title developments stole the show, as it should, with Executive Excellence reforming a close second. PAJ obviously is a central figure in this angle and I think he played it off well. It's too bad this wasn't in the end, since PAJ won't be on TV for a bit, but at least he kicked off the show and whatnot. I think that whole development was awesome and it's going to be a superb angle.

Executive Excellence reforming is just...nostalgia. Wow. Taking us back to PWSforums.com days, even before the brand merger. Not even many of the "veterans" remember Thomas Princeton leading the original Executive Excellence.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

fight night was good but the segment i sent wasn't added. i sent it to matt.
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

Status

Oh...and that red diamond making an appearance. *shrugs*

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Savage_Animal View Post
    fight night was good but the segment i sent wasn't added. i sent it to matt.
    Was that not it in between Lord Vincent-Caspian and Sally-Mackenzie? If not, send it to me and I'll add.

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Sad to lose the NA Title so soon but I have no problem losing it to someone like Drew.

Now I am moving forward toward the biggest feud of my career against one of the all time greats.

Status

Added in there for you.

Everyones Favourite Troll

Status
      Country                    pt=Portugal

Sweet show. I didn't see the Drew Stevenson being a Sterling guy coming but it made for great reading. Kudos to all involved

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Fantastic results as always guys, there's a lot going down and it's good to see everybody stepping up.

Boobage Expert

Status

This show was a bit cluttered but it had a lot of great stuff to offer and it's great to be able to bring Executive Excellence back into the fold. Going to have to give some people a history lesson so to speak! Congrats to Drew on becoming the new NA champion that's a big deal, and Jason you have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm sure that's not the last time we'll see you in a high profile title match. Smash is coming back at a good time too. This is going to be one heck of a PPV coming up, I can already tell.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

The PAJ storyline was the highlight of the night. I don't know how should I feel about this EE reunion. Let's see.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Good show everyone.

The Maple Leaf Maverick

Status
      Country                    Canada

always good to come back on a winning note

Thread Information