Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fight Night 5/3/2014 results

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night 5/3/2014 results

Marcus Montgomery nervously paces back and forth backstage
    Ashley O'Ryan, who himself seems nervous approaches somewhat timidly.

Ashley: 'ey Marcus. Ready fer this uh..match?

Marcus takes a deep breath.

Marcus: As ready as I can be I suppose, I've watched my daughter compete in a hundred matches over the years...I dont think I've ever been this worried about her though. I know she can handle herself...

Ashley: Aye. Trust me, I've fought 'er, and along side 'er. She'll 'ave no problems. But I wasn't asking about 'er Marcus. I was asking about you.

Marcus: I don't know honestly.

Ashley sighs

Ashley: Understandable. I don't want you going out there with a sugarcoated idea of wot Stu can do... but... I'm sorry fer all this. I don't know 'ow it came to this...

Marcus: Thankyou Ashley...for those kind words and how happy you've made my little Princess.

Ash smiles, giving a slight nod

Ashley: Speaking of which, I need to ask you something. Privately if that's okay.

Marcus: Something on your mind as well?

Ashley: Fer a few weeks now actually. I feel loik you deserve to give yer input in it, with all that's going on

Marcus: Well, should we go somewhere more private then?

Ashley: Aye. I would appreciate it.

Marcus nods his head. He and Ashley proceed to walk down the hallway.

----------------------------------------------------------

The show opens with the official Fight Night signature.

The cameras then cut to an elevated shot from inside the arena, giving everyone at home a good look at the screaming masses of wrestling fans in attendance. The crowd is cheering their heart out as some wave signs and FWA merchandise, while others jump up and down and try to attract the camera's attention. The sound is deafening inside the arena as we cut to a floor shot of the commentator's table where Piers Gallagher, Langdon Trafford, Harry Baxter and Sam McDonald are ready to kick off the show!

Langdon Trafford: Welcome everyone, to the most dangerous night on TV! And welcome to a new...a NEW ERA...in the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, folks!!! The King is Dead! Shane McLean, the "Ace of Diamonds," the long-time veteran, has FINALLY received his shining moment!!!

Piers Gallagher:
    You sound like a fanboy right now, Langdon.

Harry Baxter:
    Shane McLean is the new FWA World Champion following last week's "Quest for the Best" Elimination Chamber match. We'll have a six-man tag match with all six men. Shane McLean, Ryan Rondo and Jason Gryphon against PAJ, Drew Stevenson and Ryan Hall. No doubt, Ryan Hall will have his claws ready and fangs out. He's the predator once again and "The Inferno" is a dangerous, dangerous predator.

Sam McDonald: We'll also have...in the main event...a hardcore thumbtack match to determine the NEW X-Champion. The Mist against Jethro Warren. Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird is in action tonight against Thomas Princeton and I gotta believe he shows up for that X-Title match. Gabrielle Montgomery against Wake Walker. Ashley O'Ryan against Brian Carter with Stu in Ash's corner and Chris Kennedy in the corner of "The Infection." Stu St. Clair against Marcus Montgomery, though, to start the show here tonight.

Another big explosion of pyro erupts from the stage, drawing even more cheers from the fans.

Marcus Montgomery vs. Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair

A nervous Marcus Montgomery the father of Gabrielle makes his way down to the ring…alone. He seems perplexed by this fact, but as he steps into the ring the titantron cuts backstage upon Stu St.Clair himself who is smiling face to face with Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: Our issues are all in the past Stu…leave them there and leave my father alone.

The Snake just continues to smile.

Stu: Then beg…

Gabrielle just shakes her head and rests a hand on Stu’s shoulder.

Gabrielle: Do it for Ashley.

Stu: That’s what I am doing.

He grins sinisterly and then suddenly slaps a pair of handcuffs on her wrist and quickly locks the other end around a nearby water pipe. Stepping back slowly he just smiles further as camera’s cut back to the ring and ‘Mr. Crowley’ begins to play. Stu slowly makes his way down to the ring, but as he slides in Marcus jumps all over him with a series of right hands. Stu fires back one of his own but Marcus armdrags him, then follows that up with another quick armdrag. Stu’s up quickly though but he’s met with a headlock takedown, he blocks a bulldog attempt though and the match turns nasty as The Snake lands a vile lariat that leaves Marcus a crumpled mess on the mat.

Piers Gallagher: That was one of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen.

Stu just laughs and then drags Marcus to his feet, getting him in position for the DDT. But then Ashley O’Ryan comes rushing down to the ring and approaches Stu.

Ashley: Don’t do this Stu, Gabrielle has done all she can to make the past up to you, up to us both. If you stop now we don’t have to go down this path. I love her Stu, leave it be if not for her…for me and all we’ve been through. Don’t make this mistake.

Stu looks at Ashley with his one good eye and then just drops Marcus Montgomery and exits the ring without looking at Ashley again.

Winner: No Contest

Langdon Trafford: That was a tense moment between the tag team champions. And let's remind everyone...Stu St. Clair is supposed to be IN Ashley's corner later tonight for the match against Brian Carter, who will have Chris Kennedy in HIS corner.

In G-Rich's Office

G-Rich sits at his desk going over the list of potential names for the next PPV, when his door opens. Scott, the FWA appointed Psychologist for Vincent Blackbird, enters G-Rich's office carrying a folder containing the results of Vincent's tests.

Scott: Excuse the interruption G-Rich, but I have the results for the psychological exams along with my assessment of Vincent's Rorschach Tests.

"Ok, have a seat."

Scott sits down in the chair in front of G-Rich's desk, and opens the folder.

Scott: Well, it is my professional opinion that he is likely suffering from PTSD. Initially I thought that it might be from the Quake with Fear Death Match that he had with Jethro Warren at the Back In Business IX PPV. However, after speaking with him and going over his background history, I believe that his PTSD stems from an incident in his past.

He is borderline bipolar and is most likely suffering from Major Depression. He may also have Borderline Personality Disorder. But in order for me or you to known for sure, I will need to study him further. Now as for his Rorschach Tests, it is my belief that he will stop at nothing to get his hands on Jethro and Amber Warren for what happened at Vincent's wedding and the Back In Business Match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    -------------------------------------------------------

As Fight Night returns from commercial break, the general manager, G-Rich, is standing in the center of the ring as his notoriously well-known theme music ceases play. He has a microphone in hand and waits as the fans give a heavy mixed reaction to the man who ushered in this "new era" in the FWA.

G-Rich: Let us celebrate! Rejoice! The king is dead! Long live the King! All of the catchphrases and one-liners that I've read on the Internet and on signs tonight and tweets and Facebook posts. A new era is upon us. And it's all thanks...to me.

The crowd again gives a mixed reaction.

G-Rich: You see...Ryan Hall was pretty much spot on things when he talked in his promotional video you guys saw...about how I wanted HIM to be the champion for last week's Elimination Chamber match. I wanted HIM to be the one to lose the belt. Sure, I came out here and did an entire spiel about how I was protecting my friend...but the truth is...not really...

Langdon Trafford: G-Rich letting us a little behind the curtains! This is stunning.

G-Rich shrugs as the crowd again voices a mixed reaction his way.

G-Rich: I wanted things to go down a specific way. I wanted Ryan Hall as the beat-up champion entering the Elimination Chamber, Hell, it's why I scheduled this match for the Fight Night RIGHT AFTER Back in Business. I knew Ryan Hall and WOLF would beat one another senseless, so whoever left as the champion would be about 40 percent of their usual self...and a new champion...a new era...was inevitable. Personal preference...I didn't want it to be WOLF...I wanted it to be the face...of the "old regime," the "old ways." As great as Wolf is...and as entertaining as he has been in retirement...Ryan Hall was the king...and the new era needed to chop off the king's head...personally.

The crowd has been pretty much silenced and instead is hanging on every word from G-Rich.

Piers Gallagher: This is a SHAME!!!

G-Rich: So here's where we're at now...a new champion..."The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean...

The crowd erupts into HUGE cheers and begins a mega "Shane McLean" clap chant.

G-Rich: A former World champion due his rematch in Ryan Hall...

The crowd lets out a healthy dose of boos.

G-Rich: And four guys who gave everything they had...to prove...yet...didn't really give what I expected. PAJ, Ryan Rondo, Drew Stevenson and Jason Gryphon.

The crowd gives appropriate responses to each name G-Rich mentions. Cheers for Rondo, Stevenson and Gryphon. Boos for PAJ.

G-Rich: Therefore...let's raise the stakes...just a little bit more.

Sam McDonald: How on earth could we raise the stakes?! We just had a six-man Elimination Chamber match!

G-Rich: Personally...I think we should just do it all...over...again.

The crowd erupts into a HUGE ovation as the announcers go ballistic! "All six?!" they keep asking with excitement.

G-Rich: Except, I don't want to do it inside an Elimination Chamber...no, we're going to do a match so rare...so special...so dangerous...it has only been done...ONCE...before.

Langdon Trafford: Oh my...I may have an ideaaaa...!!!

G-Rich: Once upon a time...Jillian De Silva climbed three cages to become the FIRST female to win the FWA World Championship. And at our next Pay-Per-View, newly titled "Aftershock," we will hang that World Championship high above three cages once again.

The cheers started growing once G-Rich said the name "Jillian de Silva," went another level when he said "three cages" and reached a peak at the end of his statement.

G-Rich: Boys...it's time to become men...Triple Cage at Aftershock. Shane McLean, Ryan Hall, PAJ, Ryan Rondo, Drew Stevenson and Jason Gryphon. Climb the cages...reach the belt...become a legend. The new era is here...now it's time to make it a great one.

The crowd erupts with cheers as G-Rich's music begins playing. The entire audience is captivated by this mega announcement and all of the announcers are going nuts reacting to it.

Sam McDonald: A match so rare, it has only happened once before! Triple Cage at Aftershock! What a main event!!!

Langdon Trafford: And what a main event we have tonight when The Mist and Jethro Warren go in a Hardcore Thumbtack match for the vacant X-Championship! But first...the return of...Dave Sullivan!!!

Dave Sullivan vs. Pablo the Potato

Dave Sullivan's theme music plays as he walks down the rampway just as G-Rich is walking back up and to the backstage area. The crowd gives Sullivan a welcoming ovation back to the FWA after having not seen him for nearly a full year.

And his opponent...

The match begins as Dave Sullivan lands a few running kicks into the stomach of Pablo the Potato. He flies back with a running lariat off the ropes and hits a quick roundhouse kick to the head of Pablo and continues his ground-and-pound approach with Randy Orton-like stomps around the midsection and head.

Dave Sullivan waits for Pablo to rise and hits a kick to the gut and a big uppercut to the jaw, followed by a dart off the ropes and a Muay Thai kick!!! Pablo is stunned as Sullivan finishes him off with "Steel Curtain" and grabs a quick win in no more than three minutes of action.

Winner: Dave Sullivan

Langdon: Folks as we saw on FWA.com G Rich took the opportunity to send Lucian W. Ace to rehab and make sure he cleans up if he's to be on the show.

Piers: He can only come back better, I hope they don't try and suck that...that RAW attitude of his.

Langdon: As part of his suspension Lucian W. Ace must stay at a rehabilitation retreat where he's been getting cleaned up. We will have a weekly video from the center on behalf of The Ronnin so we can monitor his progress. Here is the first weeks video.

The lights fade and on the tron we fade in to see a beautiful looking retreat, it looked very relaxing but no doubt there were more stressed out humans here than in most other places.

The video fades out and fades in to show a hand held camera held by Ace himself in his dorm room at the retreat.

Lucian W. Ace: Keeping me prisoner G? Sending me down to this place do you really think that this place can help me? Will this place give me back the days that your company took from me? Will it heal injuries? This center of quacks can't help me. If one more person tells me to believe in a power greater than me, to turn to god then I swear I will burn it to the ground.

The video fades out. We fade back in later at night, the room is dark and the camera in night vision mode.

Lucian W. Ace: I just wanna go home..

Comes a slightly less aggravated and more hurt voice. The video cuts once more.

We fade in to one of the group meetings showing a few other people struggling with alcoholism sharing stories of their trials and tribulations. The group clapped with every revelation, or offered a hand on the shoulder for the sadder stories. The councillor turned to Ace with hope in his eyes.

Councillor: Lucy-chin, would you like to share with the group?

Lucian W. Ace: That's not my name. Not to you.

Councillor: I'm sorry. Lucian. Share a story with the group?

Ace sat back in his chair not making eye contact with anyone

Lucian W. Ace: Pass...

Came a simple reply. The councillor frowned but moved on to the next person and continued as the scene fades out. The video comes to an end, the lights return and the fans are booing loudly

Langdon: I think what we've got to take from that Piers is that it's just week one. Of course he's objecting right now he's very ill. I'm sure he'll come around to it all eventually and we will have the man we all knew and loved.

Piers:
    Why can't people see he's just grown up? He now has their killer instinct and people are trying to take that from him just because he doesn't want to be all singing all dancing trained monkey Lucian Ace anymore.

Langdon:
    Piers he's an alcoholic with some very deep scars emotionally, he needs help.

Piers: Hmmm..

Zoey Ellis, Shannon O'Neal and Saddle Sally vs. Aut Pax Aut Bellum and Mackenzie Roberts

Zoey Ellis, Shannon O' Neal and Saddle Sally come out to a nice pop from the crowd. Sally holds the title up high above her head as they strut into the ring with confidence. As they wait in the ring Aut Pax Aut Bellum enter to some notable heat from the crowd. Mackenzie Roberts leads the way as they all approach the ring and get inside but with less confidence as their opponents. The ring bell sounds and the match starts off with Saddle Sally taking on Mackenzie Roberts. The two women go at each other in true cat fight style. They pull at each other's hair and scratch at each other. Eventually Sally slams Mackenzie hard to the mat. Sally tries to grapple at Mackenzie but Mackenzie counters it into a modified crossface submission hold. Sally looks like she is about to tap out but manages to get to the ropes and break the hold.

Mackenzie stalks Sally as she gets to her feet still favoring her bad knee Mackenzie goes to grab Sally but Sally grabs onto the ropes at the last second which snaps Mackenzie back and onto the mat. Sally kicks Mackenzie in the jaw and then tags in Shannon O' Neal who comes out fresh and ready as Mackenzie goes up against Shannon. Shannon and Mackenzie trade blows and then Shannon grabs Mackenzie for a big DDT! Shannon hooks the leg of Mackenzie 1..2...Mackenzie kicks out! Shannon is to her feet and keeping a bouncy beat ready for Mackenzie, Shannon tries to grab Mackenzie but Mackenzie sneaks in an eye rake and then leaps to tag in Andrew Johnson who comes out with a head of stream and clotheslines Shannon to the mat.

Shannon gets up fast but is looking dazed, and hurt from the power move from Andrew. Andrew kicks Shannon in the gut and goes for a suplex but Shannon is one tough lady and fights out of it and then spins Andrew for an inverted backbreaker, the damage is enough to give Shannon a chance to tag in Zoey who the crowd is excited to see. Zoey goes to the top rope she's going for a dive of some sort on the downed Andrew but as she flies towards him Andrew puts up his knees and Zoey crashes devastatingly onto her gut and flops violently across the mat. Andrew grins and signals to Mackenzie who starts to distract the ref arguing with him about some nonsense. That's when Dan Ward sneaks into the ring. Anticipating what is about to happen Shannon O' Neal rushes in to stop Dan Ward but is met with a big boot from Andrew Johnson so powerful it sends her tumbling out of the ring. Saddle Sally watches looking a bit detached and indifferent.

Zoey gets up holding her gut in pain and APAB take advantage and double team her with the Gunn's Salute, which is about as much fun as it sounds. Andrew covers Zoey and the ref finally is called back to the match 1...2...3! The match is over Aut Pax Aut Bellum and Mackenzie Roberts have stolen away a victory. The team celebrates and laughs with each other, momentum finally in their favor!

Winners: Aut Pax Aut Bellum and Mackenzie Roberts via pinfall

After the match Zoey is slow to get up, Sally comes over and pushes Zoey to the mat in frustration. Zoey is shocked, Sally then slaps her across the face. The crowd boos and Shannon O' Neal gets into the ring and tries to grab Sally and calm her down, Sally calms down a bit but not before rudely pushing Shannon's hand away. Shannon is confused and a little hurt by Sally's harsh actions. Zoey looks for Sally to apologize she pauses for a moment and then takes a breath.

Sally: I'm sorry, jus' lost my temper.

Zoey takes Sally's hand, the two smile at each other and then Sally pulls Zoey in for a clothesline and cleans Zoey's clock. Zoey is laid out cold on the mat. Before Shannon can defend Zoey Sally has already slipped out of the ring and is walking up the ramp with the title belt around her waist. Shannon goes to tend to the hurt Zoey as the crowd boos Sally as she grins and mouths the words.

Sally: I ain't sorry.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird vs. Thomas Princeton

Lord Vincent enters first to a nice pop from the crowd, they are definitely behind him and have rallied support after the treachery of Amber. Thomas Princeton enters soon after to some heat from the crowd he just smirks at them as he steps into the ring and stares down Vincent. Tom extends his hand in a mocking gesture but Vincent simply gives him the finger which gets the crowd to cheer as Tom chuckles the two circle one another. Then they go in and grapple each other, both men struggle for a moment but then Tom gets the upperhand and knees Vincent in the gut with some authority. Then Tom grabs Vincent by the shoulder and neck and slams him back first onto the mat. Tom begins stomping on Vincent laughing while he does it.

Vincent manages to eventually roll away from the stomps to the ropes which he clings onto. The ref orders Tom not to go any further with his attacks. Tom backs off as Vincent gets up, Tom goes for a grapple but Vincent is ready and counters with an elbow to Tom's nose and then delivers a spinning kick to the side of Tom's skull. Tom stumbles back holding his head in pain, Vincent goes off the ropes and spears Tom to the ground and starts hitting him with some hard forearms. tom pushes Vincent off him but Vincent is quick to his feet and going off the ropes hits Tom back with a mean missile drop kick. Tom bounces off the ropes as he the forces propels him forward into a textbook spinning neckbreaker from Vincent. The crowd is fired up as Vincent. readies to attack Tom.

Tom gets up slow, Vincent moves in for a running high knee but Tom rolls off it and then grabs Vincent for a flip suplex slam. Both Tom and Vincent collapse onto the mat, both men are getting up slow, the crowd is cheering on Vincent. Vincent powers himself to his feet Tom gets up but not in time and he is grabbed by Vincent who starts delivering some forearms to the back of Tom and then hits him with a belly to belly suplex. Tom is up fast this time but Vincent is ready with a quick cross body lariat to Tom which forces him violently to the mat.

Vincent covers Tom 1...2...Tom kicks out that was a true near fall, the audience even got excited thinking the match was over. Tom and Vincent grapple up and get to their feet, Tom forces Vincent back into the corner and the ref starts counting for Tom to back off, Tom backs off putting his hands up and then smacking Vincent across the jaw. The ref warns Tom who grabs Vincent and tosses him out into the middle of the ring. Tom is sizing Vincent up for a BTY clothesline. Vincent wobbles to stand and Tom goes for his finisher but Vincent ducks it and then hits Tom with a perfect spinning kick to to the skull. Tom stumbles and falls chest first onto the ropes. Vincent has an opportunity here and grabs Tom but Tom sneaks in a thumb to Vincent's eye and the ref doesn't notice. Tom then propels himself off the ropes and clobbers Vincent with his BTY clothesline! Tom hooks the leg 1...2...3! The match is over and Tom cackles as he gets his arm raised as Vincent lays on the ground in pain. The crowd boos as Tom walks backwards up the entrance ramp.

Winner: Thomas Princeton via pinfall

As Princeton slowly recovers from the struggle of his battle, Wake Walker suddenly seemingly materializes on the ramp out of thin air. Wake marches to the ring with a purpose and slides himself inside the squared circle. As Princeton lifts himself back on his feet from being knee-bound, Wake raises a microphone in the air as if to bless it and then slowly descends it down to his mouth, hovering it just inches away from his lips. Wake begins to speak to Princeton in a very harsh manner.

Wake Walker: Look at yourself, Princeton. You’re absolutely pathetic, wasting your time against much lesser opponents and struggling to even keep up with them! For the past few weeks I’ve watched the conditions which you’re in and quite frankly, I can’t even help but feel a small iota of pity for you. I mean, look at you! Just what happened to the lavish Thomas Princeton who’d lure other wrestlers with his finesse and then promptly crush them? When did Thomas Princeton become a total failure? Why have you become so inferior? What happened? I remembered a much stronger Princeton but now, all I see is a man who has become a shell of his former self and even with that language, I’m being generous. Quite frankly, I and I’m sure a good portion of the audience all miss the Excellence that used to grace us with his presence on Fight Night. It’s…it’s jarring that a former legend has been reduced…to this.

As Wake Walker speaks, the words seemingly vibrate in spectacular fashion through the body of Princeton. Princeton sees some truth in Wake Walker’s statements and gets back down to his knees. Wake drops the microphone and shakes his head at Princeton and promptly leaves. Princeton hangs his head low, staring down at the mat.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    --------------------------------------------------------

"The Infection" Brian Carter (w/ "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy) vs. Ashley O'Ryan (w/ Stu "The Snake" St. Clair)

Langdon Trafford: But Stu St. Clair isn't at Ashley's side. The tag team champions are divided, and Ashey is all alone

Piers Gallagher: Meanwhile, Brian Carter and Chris Kennedy seem more together than every before.

When the bell rings, Ashley and Brian Carter, two former rivals and once Back in Business foes, circle the ring one full time before coming together in a grapple. Ashley backs Brian Carter into the ropes before Carter counters with an aggressive side head lock. Brian Carter keeps the hold applied and into a nice head-lock hip toss. From there, it becomes a ground head lock into a front face lock as Carter lays across Ashley, whose back is on the mat. His shoulders are down and the referee counts to one before Ashley lifts one up. The face lock stays applied as Ashley's shoulders again fall and the ref counts to one and a half before he lifts the far one up again. Finally, Ashley rolls to his knees and rises up, now switching into a side head lock again. He lands a shot to Brian Carter's stomach, and a second. And a third. He then shoves Carter into the ropes, but "The Infection" lands a solid shoulder tackle in reply. Brian Carter runs off the ropes and Ashley immediately rises and hits a nice overhead arm drag into an arm wrench!

Ashley keeps that hold applied as the pacing in the match is very very slow. The fans don't mind, though, as many begin chanting for Ashley. Carter rises, turns to face and lands a forearm blow with his free arm. And a second. And a third. Carter lands a kick to the stomach and a knee lift. Ashley stumbles back and ducks a short-arm clothesline to land an enzuiguri as Carter stumbles into the ropes. He bounces back with his own enzuiguri as Ashley stumbles back. Brian Carter whips Ashley quick and short into the ropes and telegraphs a back body drop, and Ashley counters with a kneeling Goldust-like uppercut to the chops and a running, 180-degree springboard bulldog!!! Ashley hooks the far leg as the crowd chants.
    (............1..............2....Nope)

Chris Kennedy is on the outside trying to bring the fans behind Brian Carter and doing quite a solid job of it. Some begin chanting "Innnnn-feeeection" followed by the repeated claps. Ashley whips Carter intot he turnbuckle but Carter hits a drop toe hold as Ashley charges and falls face first into the second turnbuckle. Brian Carter regains control as he grabs Ashley around the neck and hits an inverted headlock backbreaker and hooks the far leg. Chris Kennedy helps with the crowd's and ref's chant.
    (..............1................2...........Not quite!)

Brian Carter yanks Ashley to his feet with the right arm and applies a wrist lock. He leans against the ropes while applying the hold as Ashley tries withstanding the pain. Carter lands repeated kicks into the stomach before whipping Ashley into the ropes. Carter uses Ashley's momentum to send him over the top rope and flying out of the ring nearest Chris Kennedy, who backs away before the referee ever says a word.

Sam McDonald: No doubt about it. Brian Carter is THRIVING with Chris Kennedy in his corner and Ashley O'Ryan is hurting big time without Stu St. Clair, his best friend, in his.

As he recovers and rises to his feet, Ashley O'Ryan stares down Chris Kennedy, who hasn't made any movement toward attacking or giving his new partner an unfair advantage. As Ashley backs toward the apron, Brian Carter reaches over the ropes to grab Ashley's hair, and Ashley yanks Carter down as his throat is pressed against the harmful ropes. "The Infection" stumbles back as Ashley slides into the rung, darts off the ropes, but Brian Carter explodes with a devastating spear as Ashley is taken down and Chris Kennedy slams his fist into the ring apron with resounding excitement.

"The Infection" hooks both legs.

Piers Gallagher: SPEAR from Brian Carter! And Chris Kennedy cheers on his partner as Ashley O'Ryan is allll aloooooooone.

(..................1...................2....................3!)

Winner: "The Infection" Brian Carter

Ashley holds onto the ropes, catching his breath as Brian Carter and Chris Kennedy make their way up the ramp and backstage, catching his breath. One of the staff tries to give him a hand, but Ashley waves him off.

Ashley: I'm fine.

He indicates for a mic, and his hoodie, which he quickly puts on.

Ashley: I uh...”

He rubs his head, wincing a little

Ashley: I'm supposed to be making a big announcement tonoit. Fer those of you who 'ave been waiting fer this moment...I'm not retiring yet. Sorry.

This was actually something I thought about putting off. But in light of certain events over the past while, this is something that simply can not wait any longer.

Gabrielle, I know you're watching this. Would you please come out?

He looks on as a few moments later the music hits and Gabrielle makes her way down to the ring. She gets into the ring, kissing Ashley gently.

Ashley: Gabby..You've been one of my best friends for years. But over the past few months you have been more then that. You've been the spark that has kept me going. When my marriage fell apart, you were there to make sure I didn't fall back into the pit everyone knows I would have. You helped me in ways that words can not ever fully express.
    Some might think that this is far too soon, but I have no doubt in my mind that this is the right thing to do. To deny that is just ignoring the inevitable.

His hand reaches into his hoodie pocket as he lets out a nervous sigh. Gabrielle starts to tear up, a smile on her face as Ashley starts to drop to one knee.

Music. The sounds of "Cradle of Filth" fill the stadium. Ashley stands up as Stu St. Clair makes his way down to the ring. Gabrielle glares at him.

Ashley: Stu, you don't need to...

St. Clair grabs Ashley by the collar, grabbing the mic from him.

Stu: Yes, I do! You are so blinded by this succubus that you don't even see the big picture. But I do. I can't stand by and call myself your friend while you throw your life away for a lie. You stopped me from making a mistake earlier, now I'm returning the favor.”

Gabrielle screams “Monster” at Stu and shoves him. Stu shoves her to the ground.

Stu: Soon you will realize how right I was. You will thank me for saving you Ashley. I promise you that mu-

Gabrielle tackles Stu. They tangle on the mat, exchanging blows as a group of security rushes down to the stage to break it up. Both Stu and Gabrielle are frothing at the mouth, yelling at each other.

Ashley throws his hands up in frustration, heading out of the ring.

Stu: See what you did?! You harlot!

Gabrielle: What I did?! What I did?! You pitiful delusional sadistic assho-

Ashley: ENOUGH!

Stu and Gabrielle's attention turns to Ashley, who stands red in the face staring at his friend and the woman he loves at each others throats. He brings the mic back to his lips then stops. The mic drops from his hand and hits the ground as he shakes his head in angry frustration and leaves the ring.

The Caramel Goddess and the Snake, still being restrained go back to arguing as Ashley makes his way up the ramp. At the top stands Marcus Montgomery, who says something to Ashley, placing a hand on his shoulder as the two men disappear backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"House of the Rising Sun" remix blares through the arena as the crowd rises to its feet with a fairly loud and cheerful ovation. Whyte Thunder appears with a small limp and his usual stoic face as he stands at the top of the entrance. He walks to the ring with his black trench coat hanging down to around his shins, his T-shirt non-existent and wrestling tights on. He has white and gold face paint adding to the superhero aura of an emotionless, expressionless veteran battle-tested and bruised.

Langdon Trafford: The first time we've seen Whyte Thunder since his brutal "Three Stages of Hell" match against Ryan Rondo at Back in Business IX. Not the first we'll hear, though, as he laid out an important and ballsy reply to the retired and outspoken WOLF about the state of the FWA.

Piers Gallagher: And WOLF fired right back, didn't he? Claiming Whyte Thunder laid down for Jason Gryphon last summer. If that's true...wow.

Some fans offer a not-so-welcoming reaction to their self-proclaimed "dark superhero" and "secret guardian" due to the news heard this week. Still, Whyte Thunder ignores those minority opinions and limps his way to the ring and rolls under the ropes and grabs a microphone. The fan reaction is about 60% cheers, 30% boos, 10% silence.

The crowd is buzzing and quickly quiets, as Whyte Thunder holds the microphone to his mouth.

Sam McDonald: Will he finally speak?!

Whyte Thunder: In the FWA, you're going to deal with people trying to break you.

The crowd explodes into cheers solely for it being the first time he's spoken to them since returning as "Whyte Thunder."

Whyte Thunder: You'll deal with people trying to put you down for what you believe in, trying to get to you and make you think your ways are wrong. For six years, I've been able to withstand all of that.

All cheers, very few boos.

Whyte Thunder: Then there's this past week...when Wolf...decided to dig up something he had no business digging up.

The crowd offers a mixed reaction, at first cheering for Wolf's mention and then booing just because.

Whyte Thunder: And now...Wolf wants me...to think bad of myself.

The crowd begins a "You laid down" clapping chant, which grows and grows and grows until Whyte Thunder can't continue. He finally lets it quiet down and just as he's about to begin, the crowd begins a "Why'd you do it?" clapping chant.

Whyte Thunder: Are you finished?

The crowd's tune has changed suddenly. A largely mixed reaction follows as many fans cheer and just as many boo the holy hell out of their old favorite wrestler.

Just then...

Kansas' Carry On My Wayward Son begins to play and Jason Gryphon makes his way down to the ring wearing his street clothes. As the fans continue to boo Thunder, Jason places his hands up toward the crowd and they go silent for him. He paces around the ring for a bit before going for a microphone.

Jason Gryphon: Thunder, you have always be someone that I could put my trust in and to have to come out here and I have never put much stock in what quitters like WOLF say but I have to know for sure. Are these rumors true?

After Gryphon's question, Whyte Thunder looks at him and doesn't reply.

Jason Gryphon: I asked you...is...it...true?

Whyte Thunder again doesn't reply, instead looking to the ground as the entire arena boos in unison toward the broken man. Whyte Thunder looks up and around to all the fans, the faces shouting at him, looking disappointed in him. He's torn. He thought what he did was the "right thing," and now everyone hates him for it. Jason looks dejected as he now has his answer.

Jason Gryphon: I have made no bones about telling everyone that last year was one of the hardest times in my life. I was beaten time and time and I was thinking that maybe I should throw in the towel but then you gave me a chance. You agreed to a match with me and it changed everything. Beating you was the turning point in my career but for you to come out here in say that you didn't have enough faith in me to give me a fair shot at you, to hell with you DEVIN! Do you think Michael Garcia or Dave Sullivan pitied me when I beat them for the X-Title? Do you think Shane McLean or Thomas Princeton pitied me when I beat them for this championship I have on my shoulder?

Jason Gryphon raises the North American Championship high above his head as he looks Whyte Thunder right in the eyes.

Jason Gryphon: No! I have never needed or wanted to be pitied by you! For the past year I have worked my ass off getting the respect of the people in the lockerroom and the respect of all of my Gryphons and for the one person I thought believed in me from the very beginning to tell me it was all a lie. This is a wound that may not heal but I will survive. You see DEVIN, every great movement has to have that moment of claririty when thoses that we to stupid to believe shows what fools they have. It appears that my church as found it's Judas and just like Jesus of Nazareth, I will not let the foolish actions of one damned soul stop me!

The crowd explodes with cheers for "Living Mythology," who leaves with the FWA North American Championship over his shoulder. Whyte Thunder takes a deep breath, nods his head and waits. He paces the ring a few steps as the crowd's tune quickly changes to boos, and then Whyte Thunder finally rolls out of the ring. He's being "gotten to," by Wolf, Gryphon, the fans. Everyone.

Sam McDonald: I've never seen the fans react to him like this. Never. Even when he was "The Rotten Gold." That was by choice. This is...this is something else.

Whyte Thunder walks toward the back as the arena's PA system is silent. No theme music. Nothing. Just the voices of fans in the front rows shouting at Whyte Thunder, very few clapping, and the pace quickening despite the limp as Whyte Thunder leaves our sight once more.

Wake Walker vs. Gabrielle Montgomery

"I Forgive But I Wont Forget Your Name" by Lacuna Coil blasts through the sound system as Gabrielle, the Caramel Goddess, comes out and stands on the ramp to a roar of cheers from the audience. Gabrielle points at a few people in the audience, giving back some of the positive energy she is receiving from some of the audience. She begins to walk down the ramp, seductively.

However, almost out of blatant disrespect - "The Waiting Makes Me Curious - Fear Before the March of Flames" begins to play. Gabrielle looks back, in disgust, and enters the ring as the crowd begins to lightly boo Walker, not exactly having warmed up to him yet. Walker’s two security guards come out and begin to inspect the area. Shortly afterward, Wake Walker comes from the back and makes his way down to the ring. Gabrielle begins bouncing up and down the mat, trying to pump herself up for the match. Walker’s security personnel begin to surround the ring from both sides as Walker enters the ring. Walker, removes his hood and takes off his sweater, grinning with pure lust at Gabrielle. Gabrielle, seemingly disgusted, looks the other way. The referee calls for the match to begin.

Sam McDonald: Well, here we are, underway. The legendary Gabrielle facing off against one of FWA’s past superstars who has suffered from relative obscurity: Wake Walker. How do you think this match will go down, Langdon?

Langdon Trafford: Although Gabrielle may be one of the most decorated and seductive superstars that the FWA has to offer…I don’t know, Sam. Something feels a little different about this Wake Walker. It really seems to me like his attitude change has really taken him places. However, Gabrielle is extremely established and Wake Walker hasn’t been tested. So, we’ll see what happens.

Both superstars lock on in the middle of the ring. Walker, obviously being the stronger of the two shoves Gabrielle away like a fly. Gabrielle rolls through and looks around. Wake Walker begins celebrating and enjoying a massive downpour of boos. Wake, for some reason, bows and begins celebrating as if he’s already won the match so Gabrielle takes advantage by drop kicking Wake Walker to the corner. Wake, taken completely off-guard, now lies in the corner. Gabrielle kicks and punches Wake until he’s practically sitting down in the corner. The referee counts to 4 and separates Gabrielle. Gabrielle comes back and hits a running knee to Wake Walker. Seemingly finished, Wake’s body goes limp! Gabrielle drags Walker for the cover! 1…2….kickout!

Gabrielle lifts Wake Walker’s upperbody and puts him in a headlock. After a few seconds in the headlock, Wake Walker slowly begins to stand-up. The veteran, Gabrielle, however, runs to the ropes and bounces off of them in order to leverage a low drop kick, landing square on the face of Wake Walker! Gabrielle goes for a quick cover! 1…2…kick out! Gabrielle looks at one of the turnbuckles and then begins to climb it! Wake slowly stands up and looks at Gabrielle. Gabrielle goes for a flying crossbody! It hits! 1…2… kick out!

Sam McDonald: So far, Wake Walker is getting absolutely dominated. Looks like he isn’t that great after all!

Gabrielle attempts to kick Walker in the face but Walker drops down to the floor. Walker attempts to sweep the legs of Gabrielle with his own legs, but Gabrielle jumps over the leg of Walker. Gabrielle attempts to land her own kick but Walker catches the foot of Gabrielle! Walker begins wagging his finger to Gabrielle but Gabrielle hits an enziguri! She attempts to go for the cover but Walker rolls out of the ring. Both of Walker’s security guards begin to tend to Walker but Gabrielle bounces off the ropes and hits a suicide dive, sending all three men to the floor! The crowd roars with cheers as Gabrielle raises her arms. Gabrielle picks up Walker but Walker quickly grabs Gabrielle and shoves her into the steel steps. Walker rolls inside the ring and starts yelling at the referee to count Gabrielle out. However, Gabrielle makes it at the count of 7. Walker goes for the cover and only gets a 1 count. Wake Walker waits for Gabrielle to get up as he stalks her…Walker runs at Gabrielle but Gabrielle kicks Wake Walker and hits a DDT! Wake Walker’s head bounces off the mat! 1…2….kick out!

Wake shakes his head as Gabrielle stands up and begins measuring Wake Walker for the caramel coated DDT. A dazed Walker stands up. Gabrielle sets him up but Butch, one of Wake’s security guards stands on the apron! Gabrielle attacks Butch. As Gabrielle walks back to Wake, Wake Walker tries to go for a schoolboy pin! 1…2… kick out! Both individuals stand up and they run at each other, however, Wake Walker hits a massive clothesline sending Gabrielle flying. It seems to be over. Wake goes for the pin. 1…2….kick out! Gabrielle still lives on. Wake Walker looks shocked and begins to pick up Gabrielle. Gabrielle pushes Wake Walker to the ropes, hitting Michael – the second of Wake’s security personnel! Wake Walker turns around and looks at the fallen Michael! Wake rushes at Gabrielle only to fall victim to Gabrielle’s hurricanrana! Wake is send flying and is in a daze! Gabrielle sets up for the Caramel Coated DDT and she HITS it! It’s all over now! 1….2….the referee suddenly stops counting! Gabrielle looks at the referee who then points at the bottom rope, showing that Wake Walker had his foot on the bottom rope. Gabrielle, looking frustrated, begins to try to explain to the referee that it was 3, as the referee calmly says it was 2. Wake Walker rolls out of the ring, feeling that DDT. Gabrielle exits the ring and begins to pick up Wake Walker and sends him back into the ring. As Gabrielle re-enters the ring, Wake Walker quickly gets up and hits a knee lift on Gabrielle’s head as she was entering the ring! Wake Walker grabs the dazed Gabrielle and sets her up – hitting The Fall of Starre Mountain which is a rock bottom! The crowd goes silent. Walker goes for the pin. 1…2…kick out! Wake Walker, looking shocked at Gabrielle immediately gets back on his feet.

Sam McDonald: It looks like it’s all over here for Gabrielle. Wake Walker, despite having help… has been very impressive.

Wake Walker sets up Gabrielle for a second rock bottom, but Gabrielle elbows her way out of it. Wake Walker lets go but Gabrielle, still in a daze, is captured yet again into Wake Walker’s set-up. Another Fall of Starre Mountain is hit! Wake Walker goes for the pin. 1….2….3!

Sam McDonald: Oh my god. Wake Walker did it! He actually beat Gabrielle!

Langdon Trafford: Gabrielle dominated the majority of that match but even Gabrielle couldn’t withstand the massive moves Wake Walker dropped on her. Although he did have some help, Wake Walker actually did it!

Wake Walker celebrates with his security guards as Gabrielle lays on the mat, facing the lights. Wake Walker stumbles and limps to the back, with the aid of his security personnel.

Winner: Wake Walker

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    ---------------------------------------------------------

We return to Fight Night with PAJ sat alone in the ring with a microphone in hand. The fans are booing as Requiem fades. PAJ is sat with his head down staring at the canvas. PAJ gets to his feet and looks around the arena. PAJ isn't smirking. PAJ isn't being cocky.

PAJ: I have been back in FWA a long time. I had a year that many people could give their career for. I was storming through people left and right on a tear that FWA hadn't seen in a long time. I was it's hope. I was it's future. I threw it all away on the dreams of Chris Kennedy and Jimmy King. I wanted respect that badly. I was desperate for their attention. I sold out everything I believed in and I was just a shell of what I truly am. It was like love at first and second sight. I wanted to destroy FWA after all the crap FWA had given me. Most of you probably know my history with FWA and other companies. I started my career in FWA and that is something that most people do not know. It was one match before FWA died. I jumped ship to a smaller company and dominated it for a long time and wouldn't return FWA's phone calls. I came back every now and then but I would get bored and soon disappear without giving FWA a real glimpse of who I am. I still haven't. I was too focused on destroy FWA that I didn't want to look around and see what is great about FWA but I almost blew that opportunity.

The crowd is silent after getting something they didn't expect. PAJ puts his finger up to indicate one before putting it down. PAJ walks around the ring anxiously putting his hand through his hair before taking a deep breath.

PAJ: I had one moment of weakness last week. That moment cost me everything. It cost me the one thing I have worked my ass off for, the FWA World Championship, I snapped. I lost my cool and I broke a code. I attacked officials. I injured four referees as if it would change anything. I had lost the opportunity of a life time after Ryan Hall was eliminated. I saw my name up in lights and it was like the referees were smashing down the lights with three vicious slaps that shook the foundation of my subconscious. It was a mistake. I was frustrated after all the crap I have been through. All I want from them is forgiveness. I am sorry to FWA officials and every single FWA fan that was in attendance. It is not who I am. I am wrestler. I lost who I was all for a belt that ultimately means nothing. There are many things that happen in FWA that you don't see and that is the amount of work we actually do. We train, we work house shows and we travel all over the world to improve and get better to make FWA a better place. In this industry nothing is easy no matter how we make it look. Being the best is no easy task and winning the World Championship against five other men is one of the best achievements in this industry. I want forgiveness from Drew Stevenson, Jason Gryphon, Ryan Rondo, Ryan Hall, OUR champion Shane McLean and the FWA roster. I never wanted to do the things I did. I did them because I was weak. There is nothing I can do to take that back but I will do everything I can to make you all think better of me. I just want a chance to show you that I LOVE FWA. I want a chance to earn respect by being the best I can be whether I win or lose. I want to shake people's hands after matches whether I win or lose. I just want a second chance in this industry because I want to make things right. It will not be an easy task but I love this business and I want nothing more than to show my appreciation to those that deserve it. So everyone here, right now, right here in Portland. I want you all to join me in congratulating our NEW FWA World Champion, “The Ace of Diamonds” Shane McLean.

PAJ drops the microphone to the floor and begins to clap sincerely. The fans are sceptical of PAJ who continues to clap waiting for some kind of twist or game. They slowly start clapping but are still on edge.

Langdon Trafford: I'm not sure about this but it would appear that we are witnessing a re-birth.

Harry Baxter: I'm still waiting for the twist or the next move because we all know that we can't trust this man after what he turned his back on FWA.

PAJ smiles and nods his head in approval as he picks the microphone back up.

PAJ: That was good. It feels really good to get this off my chest because all I want is a chance to prove to each and everyone of you in the crowd, at home, in the back or even at ringside that I am not a bad guy. I was driven down a bad path and I was too stubborn to change the course but I have fallen off the path and I understand now why my wife turned on me, why Gabrielle had to fight for what she did and why I am not standing here right now as the World Champion. I have forgiven the past sins of FWA and now I want all of you to forgive me. This is my fresh start to truly begin the new era in FWA, the era of respect.

PAJ puts the microphone to the canvas again and bows for the crowd who are still uneasy with what they have witnessed. PAJ rolls out of the ring with a smile on his face, not a smirk, but a real happy smile.

"The Inferno" Ryan Hall, "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson, and "The Last Great Englishman" PAJ vs. "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo, "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon, and "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean

"Hail to the King" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play over the loud speakers and Drew Stevenson makes his way out to the ring. He ignores the crowd and heads straight into the ring to join his partner for this match, PAJ.

Finally, the Former World Champions Ryan Hall comes out from behind the curtain as “Absolute Zero” by Stone Sour plays, almost looking nude without the title that he cherishes so. All of the heels are in the ring and staring at each other, not trusting the men that they must stand next to during this match. Anavae by Anti Faith starts and Ryan Rondo makes his way down the stage, standing outside of the ring as he waits for his partners, never taking his eyes off of the three men in the ring. “Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas plays and Jason Gryphon walks out from behind the curtain to a big pop. He raises his North American Championship to the sky and his pyro goes off. He walks down the ramp and stands next to Rondo. The last man out is the new World Champion Shane McClean, who makes his entrance as “Bounce” by Bon Jovi plays. He comes out to a huge pop and raises his new championship high above his head with pride. He walk down the ramp and stand in between Gryphon and Rondo. They look at each other and then their challengers, they slide into the ring and we have chaos before the bell even rings.

Shane McClean is fighting with Ryan Hall, Jason Gryphon is trading punches with Drew Stevenson, and Rondo and PAJ are going back and forth. The referee tries to pull them about put to no avail. Jason Gryphon and Ryan Rondo clothesline Drew and PAJ over the top rope and go after them on the outside as Shane and Hall stand against each other in the middle of the ring. The referee pulls Gryphon and Rondo off of their challengers and urges them to go to their corner. They eventually relent as to Drew and PAJ. The referee goes back into the ring and calls for the bell as Shane and Ryan have not taken their eyes off of each other before the bell as rung.

Harry Baxter: How are all of these men supposed to trust each other in this match when they all want the same thing, the World Championship that Shane McClean has draped over his shoulder.

The finally lock up in the middle of the ring and the crowd is on their feet. The arena is electric as these 6 World Championship contenders battle in front of them. Hall quickly takes McClean down clean with a necklock. Hall pulls on Shane’s hair, almost trying to rip it out before the referee calls for him to stop it. Shane McClean gets to his feet and pushes Hall into the ropes and when Hall comes back, he immediately tries to lock Hall into THE DIAMOND RING! Hall will not let the hold get locked in and he rushes to make a tag to PAJ. “The Last Englishman” rushes Shane McClean with a clothesline but Drew is able to duck it and hit PAJ with a clothesline of his own that send PAJ inside out. He goes for a quick cover…

1…

PAJ quickly kicks out of the clothesline and he is dragged over to Shane’s corner and Rondo tags himself in and goes to the top rope, he hits a Double Axe Handle on PAJ’s arm and immediately runs off the ropes and hits PAJ with a Hurricanrana that sends PAJ to the outside. Rondo sets up with his Somersault Plancha but PAJ moves out of the way and Rondo ends up eating the canvas. PAJ picks up his challenger and toss him back into the ring with his head hanging over the apron. PAJ boots Rondo in the Skull before coming back into the ring. He waits for Rondo to get back to his feet and he hits his Springboard Inverted Reverse DDT and poses for the fans as he stands over Rondo. PAJ pulls Rondo into his corner and he takes in Drew Stevenson. He leaps over the top rope and as he lands, he uses one of his feet to stomp on Rondo’s chest. Drew picks Rondo up and hits him with a Belly to Belly suplex and sends Rondo over his head. Drew waits for Rondo to get to his knees before hitting him with a series of kicks to the chest. He goes for a kick to the head but Rondo is able to duck out of the way and he rolls up Drew.
    1….2…KICKOUT!

Drew is able to escapes and he is not happy about the roll up. He picks Rondo and goes for a Delayed Vertical Suplex but Ryan is about to hit Drew with a series of knees and counters with an impressive DDT. Both men are down in the middle of the ring and they begins to claw to their respective corners. Ryan Hall and Jason Gryphon get the hot tag and Gryphon takes down Hall of a couple of shoulder tackles before hitting Hall with a Spinning Side Slam. He goes for a cover but PAJ comes in and breaks it up, Shane McClean comes in and tosses PAJ out. Drew comes in but is toss over the top rope by Shane. Gryphon picks up Hall and dumps him in the same side of the ring as Drew and PAJ. Shane, Ryan, and Jason get into the ring and play up to the crowd. All three of them bounce off the ropes and hit a Triple Suicide Dive to the delight of the crowd who are on their feet. Jason picks up Hall and dumps him back into the ring. Jason motions for the Hall to get up and goes for a knee to the side of Hall’s head but Hall is able to grab him from around the midsection and hits a Bridging German Suplex. He goes for the pin.

1…2…KICKOUT!

Hall mounts Jason and he begins to level Jason with a series of punches before tossing him into the corner and tagging in Drew who immediately locks in the Kimura Lock, working over Jason’s taped up arm. Drew is screaming for Jason to tap out but Jason will not. He is trying to work his way over to the ropes and he finally does, getting his foot on the rope. Drew will not break the hold and waits until the referee gets to four before he breaks the hold. He picks Jason up by the bad arm and hits a Short Arm Clothesline that send Jason off his feet again. Drew back up to the turnbuckle and begins to mock Jason, pounding his chest as Jason does before he hits the Lion’s Lariat. He goes for Jason’s own finisher but Jason ducks out of the way and grabs Drew’s head. Jason backs up to the turnbuckle and hits a Tornado DDT, a move that has put away challengers in the past, and goes for the cover.

1…2…KICKOUT!

Jason is holding his arm and he walks over to tags in Ryan Rondo, who springboards off the top rope, and his Drew with a Dropkick. Rondo lifts Drew up and hits his Fireman's Carry into Neckbreaker. Drew goes to the Top Rope and motions for the AMAZING CORKSCREW but Drew moves out of the way at the last second and takes in PAJ who immediately hits Rondo’s knee and follows it up with an enziguri. PAJ bounces off the middle rope and hits a Springboard Moonsault but Rondo is able to get his knees up and he tags in Jason Gryphon who hits a knee to PAJ’s face and follows it up with a neckbreaker. Jason whips PAJ into the corner and goes for the Stinger Splash but PAJ is about to get a boot up and he tags in Drew. who immediately comes into the ring and tries to hits Jason with the FINAL CONFLICT. Jason reserves the hold into a Float Over DDT and goes for the cover.

1…2…KICKOUT!

Jason lifts and tosses Drew into the corner and this time successfully hits the Stinger Splash and Drew falls flat on his face. Jason backs up into the opposite corner and is going for the Lion’s Lariat before Shane tags himself in. He ducks a clothesline from from Drew and hits a Running Double Dropkick that takes both Hall and PAJ off of the apron. Drew goes for a T-Bone Suplex as Shane turns around but Shane ducks out of the way and locks in “The DIAMOND RING.” Drew tries to hang in there but he cannot take the pain and taps out!

WINNERS: “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo, “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon, and “The Ace of Diamonds” Shane McClean.

Shane goes not get the chance to celebrate as Ryan Hall slithers into the ring after the bell and hits Shane with the INFERNO CUTTER. Ryan has a proud look on his face until he turns and his met with a SUPERKICK by PAJ!!!

The crowd explodes with cheers as PAJ stares down at Ryan Hall. Drew Stevenson comes behind PAJ and levels him with a running forearm and then sends him shoulder first into the ring apron...causing a chorus of boos from the fans.

It just goes to show that you cannot trust anyone in this match. Ryan Rondo tries taking Stevenson out but clotheslines him over the top rope, and turns as Gryphon lands THE LION’S LARIAT. This leaves Jason Gryphon and Shane McClean alone in the ring as the referee brings them their respective belts. Jason raises the North American Championship as Shane McClean raises the World Heavyweight Championship.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

G-Rich leans forward putting his elbows on his desk as he puts his head lightly on his his hands as he takes in what was said. G-Rich then sits back and looks at Scott.

"Doctor, should I inform the FWA Shareholders and more specifically, should I inform Vincent on whether or not the No Physical Contact Clause should stand in regards to Jethro Warren and Amber?"

Scott: I cannot comment on whether or not you should do that, because it is ultimately your decision, I do however strongly believe that he should continue receiving mandatory psychiatric counseling.

"Thank you for volunteering my good doctor."

G-Rich picks up his cell phone and dials it.

"Hello River, inform Vincent that I would like to see him in my office immediately."

Main Event
    FWA X-Championship
    Hardcore Thumbtack Match

The Mist vs. Jethro Warren

We will now crown a new X-Champion. Buckets filled with thumbtacks are shown in the four corners of the ring before you see the X-Championship held up on a podium. The erie voice of The Mist is heard as he makes his wa down to the ring with his creepy music playing in the background. The crowd is on their feet for this bizarre man. He walk over to one of the buckets in the corner and runs his fingers over the small sharp objects inside. Dark Grounds by Adrian Von Ziegler begins to play as Jethro Warren makes his way down to the ring as the crowd boos heavily. These are two men that could not be more different. Jethro gets into the ring and the referee calls for the bell. Our X-Title Match is now officially underway.

The Mist and Jethro lock up in the middle of the ring and Jethro is quickly able to take Mist down with his superior mat based skills. Jethro wrenches on Mist’s neck and before bringing him back up to his feet and sending him to the ropes, taking him down with a back body drop, getting a cocky look on his face as he does. Jethro clinches his fist and goes to drop it but Mist moves out of the ring and Jethro slams his hand down onto the mat. Jethro tries to shake off the pain in his hand before The Mist gets to his feet. Once Mist has risen, he takes Jethro down with a suplex before going over to the corner to grab one of the buckets full of tacks. Jethro stops him before he can use them, the tacks go flying into the corner, and he rolls him up from behind.

1………2……..KICKOUT!

The Mist was not ready for such a quick roll up and he gets an angry look on his face. He picks Warren up and boots him in the gut. Mist whips Warren into the ropes but Warren in able to counter it with a Hip Toss that tacks Mist off his feet. Jethro walk over to one of The Mist’s legs and begins to try to take him over with a Single Leg Boston Crab. Mist is clawing his way to the rope but this is a hardcore match so the referee cannot do anything. Mist seems like he is about to tap out when he see a tack laying on the mat from the bucket earlier. He takes one of the tack and jams it into Jethro’s leg. This causes Jethro to break the hold and try to get the tack out. This distracts Jethro long enough for Mist to get to his feet and hit Jethro with big boot. Mist goes for the cover.

1………2………KICKOUT!

The Mist picks up Jethro and levels him with a neckbreaker. He quickly follows this up with the Dimensional Paralysis kick. This knocks Jethro out cold and gives Mist some time to plan his next move. He walks over to one of the buckets of tackes and pours them in a pile in the center of the ring. He picks Jethro up again and bounces him off the ropes trying to set up for the Sidewalk Slam. Jethro locks his arms around the top rope and rolls out of the ring. The Mist does the same and the chases Jethro around the ring. Warren goes back into the ring and levels Mist with a Yakuza Kick as soon as he does the same. He picks Mist up and hits a Uranage Suplex that sends Mist right into the pile of tacks that he just laid out. Jethro goes for the cover.

1………2……..KICKOUT

Jethro cannot believe this and neither can this capacity crowd. The camera zooms in on The Mist’s back and it shows dozens of tacks stuck into his skin.

Jethro Warreb grabs The Mist by the neck and flings him back first into the turnbuckle, Mist's back becomes like a firepit of pain each time it touches something. Jethro lands a corner clothesline and follows with a second rope fist drop after The Mist falls to the mat! Jethro is in complete control as Amber and Tracy look on from the outside of the ring and cheer their new leader. Jethro then says, softly, to his bride, "I'm bringing that belt home, Amber, and then I'm going to treat you like a dog and spank you with it."

The word "Amber" connects with The Mist. His eyes become wide open as the crowd comes to life. He rises to his feet and Amber points behind Jethro. He turns and charges but the Mist lands a huge big boot to the face. Then a big leg drop off the ropes. When Jethro rises again, The Mist plants him with a HUGE sidewalk slam as the crowd cheers.

The Mist seems to be "in another place," as the announcers hype up his monster-like approach. Jethro desperately lands a running forearm and whips Mist into the ropes. He telegraphs a back body drop and The Mist stops and lands "Dimensional Paralysis" chop to the back of Jethro's neck! Then he lands a neckbreaker as the crowd is going CRAZY!!!

Jethro rolls onto his stomach and The Mist seizes the opportunity and locks in his "Severe Disfigurement" submission!!!

Sam McDonald: THERE IT IS!!! SEVERE DISFIGUREMENT!!!!! JETHRO AIN'T GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE!!!

The crowd explodes with cheers as Jethro Warren is pulled in 10 different directions. Just as he seems at the cliff of giving up, Amber slides into the ring and lands a steel chair WHACK to the back of The Mist's head. He leans forward for a couple seconds, no longer applying the hold, and then looks back in a fit of fury and anger toward Amber.

Piers Gallagher: GET OUT OF THERE, AMBER!!!

The entire arena is shaking with a buzz of cheers and urging The Mist to retaliate. He stalks Amber into a corner before Tracy comes behind The Mist and lands a kick right into the d*ck. The Mist hunches down and Jethro Warren loads back and lands ANOTHER loud WHACK, this time a steel chair to the skull!!! The Mist is on the ground as Jethro drops the dented, ruined steel chair and poses for the fans. He drags The Mist's body toward the center of the ring and is about to go for a pinfall...when, suddenly...

Langdon Trafford: HERE COMES VINCENT!!!

Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird appears at the entrance way with the crowd going absolutely apeshit in the arena. He tightens his glove, a la Kane before a chokeslam, and walks with a brisk pace toward the ring. His black hoodie still covers most of his upper-body appearances but his dark eyes are fixated and glowing toward his arch-nemesis.

Lord Vincent slides into the ring and blocks a right hand from Jethro. Lord Vincent replies with a fury of body shots one after the other as Jethro is backed against the ropes!!! Amber jumps on Lord Vincent's back and tries distracting him and holding his arms back, but he whips Amber's body forward and has her landing back first on the mat. She rolls to the apron as Lord Vincent hits a big back body drop to a charging Jethro Warren!!!

Then he pours out two handfuls of thumb tacks onto the mat in the ring. As Jethro rises, Lord Vincent is preparing for his "Wrath of the Empire" finisher!!!

But Tracy lands a running forearm to Lord Vincent, who quickly grabs Tracy and flings him over the top turnbuckle and out of the ring!!! But he turns and receives a clothesline from Jethro Warren over the top rope and sprawled to the outside floor!!!

Jethro turns around and The Mist lands a ferocious headbutt. Jethro stumbles back into the ropes, and The Mist lands a kick square into the ribs. Jethro is hunched down and The Mist flips him up to a seated position atop his shoulders...steps to where Lord Vincent poured the thumbtacks and lands his "End Times" finishing move (Last Ride) right onto the thumbtacks!!!!

Langdon Trafford: OH MY GOD, JETHRO HAS ONE HUNDRED THUMBTACKS PIERCING HIS SPINE!!! THE MIST...THE MIST!!!

The Mist repositions and hooks the far leg as the entire arena chants along to the referee's count!!!

Crowd: ONE............TWO..............THREEEEEE!!!!

Winner and NEW X-CHAMPION: The Mist

Piers Gallagher: NO! LORD VINCENT ISN'T ALLOWED TO LAY A FINGER ON JETHRO!!! THIS IS ILLEGAL! RESTART THE MATCH! RESTART THE MATCH!!!

The Mist raises his arms into the air and sticks his tongue out as he leans over the ropes. He grabs the X-Championship belt and bites down on it, holding it in his mouth as the entire crowd begins a MASSIVE "BLACK-BIRD! BLACK-BIRD! BLACK-BIRD!" chant.

On the outside of the ring, Amber is barking maniacally at Lord Vincent saying, "YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND, YOU PIECE OF SH*T!" Lord Vincent smiles and then grabs Tracy...with the crowd cheering...and hits his "Wrath of the Empire" F5 into a Rock Bottom finisher onto the hard outside floor surrounding the ring!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: MY GOD!!! LORD VINCENT IS ON A TEAR!!! HE'S ON A RAGE!!!

The Mist stands tall in the ring over Jethro Warren, who slowly rolls to the apron where his wife, Amber, meets him and offers physical support to lean on. Lord Vincent is caught between staring at The Mist holding the X-Championship and Jethro Warren with his former fiance. The show ends with The Mist doing his best Gangrel impersonation, sticking his tongue out at the camera and eventually licking it like an ice cream cone while the crowd continues going maniacal and crazy with ECW-like fandom inside the arena.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 05-01-2014 at 02:01 PM.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Re: Fight Night 5/3/2014 results

Good show and I had a feeling Princeton was going to win sadly. Also could the final segment between G-Rich and Scott take place before the main event?

[I WIN]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Altyrell View Post
    Good show and I had a feeling Princeton was going to win sadly. Also could the final segment between G-Rich and Scott take place before the main event?
    Done, and it was a very close match. I had it graded as a tie. The big images hurt you but the creativity helped a lot.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Thank you to both parts. Yeah I probably should've figured out some way to scale the size down.

[I WIN]

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Ryan Hall can't see to catch a break.

Poor Thomas Princeton.

I'll say it before anyone else does... HUGE , and I mean absolutely HUGE win for me. Defeating Gabrielle is definitely the greatest accomplishment of Wake Walker's career.

Sally heel turn

Potato.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Congrats on the win Wake.

Status

Gabrielle has become this era's Matt Boudreau. I saw the same with Drew Stevenson - when you get Gabrielle on the card, your mentality changes. You're now thinking, in your head, "I've gotta pull out my best, and then some, to win this match. I need to go not just another level, but another after THAT."

It's crazy. Facing Gabrielle has become for people nearly as big as challenging for the World title. What I took from this week was two-fold: 1.) Yes, Wake Walker is a future main eventer; 2.) Gabrielle, as a character, earns more competitive respect and admiration than anyone else in the FWA.

The second part is why I want Gabrielle getting a World title shot very very soon.

The Infection

Status

Tough not to agree 100% with TGO's thoughts on Gabby. Jabber, great match, Carter finally avenges the BIB loss after 5 years lol

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Gabby is considered an uncrowned champion in my book. She has been a 1/4 of a step away from a world title so many times now literally a few words here and there could of changed those outcomes. Her consistency alone makes her worthy of another title shot, after being the champion for awhile I can tell you she was always in my mind and TGO's outlook on her challengers' mindset is the same mindset I had going into Trial By Fire.

Weird Bitch Energy

Status

Good show. I smell a Gabrielle/Stu feud which makes little sense while Stu and Ashley hold the tag team championships. But meh. LOVED that PAJ promo. PAJ is my favorite right now, love just everything about the character.

7/10.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Fantastic results guys! Great job to everybody.

Thanks for the compliment TGO, I'm glad that you saw/see that in me.

Status

Main Event
    FWA X-Championship
    Hardcore Thumbtack Match

The Mist vs. Jethro Warren

We will now crown a new X-Champion. Buckets filled with thumbtacks are shown in the four corners of the ring before you see the X-Championship held up on a podium. The erie voice of The Mist is heard as he makes his wa down to the ring with his creepy music playing in the background. The crowd is on their feet for this bizarre man. He walk over to one of the buckets in the corner and runs his fingers over the small sharp objects inside. Dark Grounds by Adrian Von Ziegler begins to play as Jethro Warren makes his way down to the ring as the crowd boos heavily. These are two men that could not be more different. Jethro gets into the ring and the referee calls for the bell. Our X-Title Match is now officially underway.

The Mist and Jethro lock up in the middle of the ring and Jethro is quickly able to take Mist down with his superior mat based skills. Jethro wrenches on Mist’s neck and before bringing him back up to his feet and sending him to the ropes, taking him down with a back body drop, getting a cocky look on his face as he does. Jethro clinches his fist and goes to drop it but Mist moves out of the ring and Jethro slams his hand down onto the mat. Jethro tries to shake off the pain in his hand before The Mist gets to his feet. Once Mist has risen, he takes Jethro down with a suplex before going over to the corner to grab one of the buckets full of tacks. Jethro stops him before he can use them, the tacks go flying into the corner, and he rolls him up from behind.

1………2……..KICKOUT!

The Mist was not ready for such a quick roll up and he gets an angry look on his face. He picks Warren up and boots him in the gut. Mist whips Warren into the ropes but Warren in able to counter it with a Hip Toss that tacks Mist off his feet. Jethro walk over to one of The Mist’s legs and begins to try to take him over with a Single Leg Boston Crab. Mist is clawing his way to the rope but this is a hardcore match so the referee cannot do anything. Mist seems like he is about to tap out when he see a tack laying on the mat from the bucket earlier. He takes one of the tack and jams it into Jethro’s leg. This causes Jethro to break the hold and try to get the tack out. This distracts Jethro long enough for Mist to get to his feet and hit Jethro with big boot. Mist goes for the cover.

1………2………KICKOUT!

The Mist picks up Jethro and levels him with a neckbreaker. He quickly follows this up with the Dimensional Paralysis kick. This knocks Jethro out cold and gives Mist some time to plan his next move. He walks over to one of the buckets of tackes and pours them in a pile in the center of the ring. He picks Jethro up again and bounces him off the ropes trying to set up for the Sidewalk Slam. Jethro locks his arms around the top rope and rolls out of the ring. The Mist does the same and the chases Jethro around the ring. Warren goes back into the ring and levels Mist with a Yakuza Kick as soon as he does the same. He picks Mist up and hits a Uranage Suplex that sends Mist right into the pile of tacks that he just laid out. Jethro goes for the cover.

1………2……..KICKOUT

Jethro cannot believe this and neither can this capacity crowd. The camera zooms in on The Mist’s back and it shows dozens of tacks stuck into his skin.

Jethro Warreb grabs The Mist by the neck and flings him back first into the turnbuckle, Mist's back becomes like a firepit of pain each time it touches something. Jethro lands a corner clothesline and follows with a second rope fist drop after The Mist falls to the mat! Jethro is in complete control as Amber and Tracy look on from the outside of the ring and cheer their new leader. Jethro then says, softly, to his bride, "I'm bringing that belt home, Amber, and then I'm going to treat you like a dog and spank you with it."

The word "Amber" connects with The Mist. His eyes become wide open as the crowd comes to life. He rises to his feet and Amber points behind Jethro. He turns and charges but the Mist lands a huge big boot to the face. Then a big leg drop off the ropes. When Jethro rises again, The Mist plants him with a HUGE sidewalk slam as the crowd cheers.

The Mist seems to be "in another place," as the announcers hype up his monster-like approach. Jethro desperately lands a running forearm and whips Mist into the ropes. He telegraphs a back body drop and The Mist stops and lands "Dimensional Paralysis" chop to the back of Jethro's neck! Then he lands a neckbreaker as the crowd is going CRAZY!!!

Jethro rolls onto his stomach and The Mist seizes the opportunity and locks in his "Severe Disfigurement" submission!!!

Sam McDonald: THERE IT IS!!! SEVERE DISFIGUREMENT!!!!! JETHRO AIN'T GETTING OUT OF THIS ONE!!!

The crowd explodes with cheers as Jethro Warren is pulled in 10 different directions. Just as he seems at the cliff of giving up, Amber slides into the ring and lands a steel chair WHACK to the back of The Mist's head. He leans forward for a couple seconds, no longer applying the hold, and then looks back in a fit of fury and anger toward Amber.

Piers Gallagher: GET OUT OF THERE, AMBER!!!

The entire arena is shaking with a buzz of cheers and urging The Mist to retaliate. He stalks Amber into a corner before Tracy comes behind The Mist and lands a kick right into the d*ck. The Mist hunches down and Jethro Warren loads back and lands ANOTHER loud WHACK, this time a steel chair to the skull!!! The Mist is on the ground as Jethro drops the dented, ruined steel chair and poses for the fans. He drags The Mist's body toward the center of the ring and is about to go for a pinfall...when, suddenly...

Langdon Trafford: HERE COMES VINCENT!!!

Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird appears at the entrance way with the crowd going absolutely apeshit in the arena. He tightens his glove, a la Kane before a chokeslam, and walks with a brisk pace toward the ring. His black hoodie still covers most of his upper-body appearances but his dark eyes are fixated and glowing toward his arch-nemesis.

Lord Vincent slides into the ring and blocks a right hand from Jethro. Lord Vincent replies with a fury of body shots one after the other as Jethro is backed against the ropes!!! Amber jumps on Lord Vincent's back and tries distracting him and holding his arms back, but he whips Amber's body forward and has her landing back first on the mat. She rolls to the apron as Lord Vincent hits a big back body drop to a charging Jethro Warren!!!

Then he pours out two handfuls of thumb tacks onto the mat in the ring. As Jethro rises, Lord Vincent is preparing for his "Wrath of the Empire" finisher!!!

But Tracy lands a running forearm to Lord Vincent, who quickly grabs Tracy and flings him over the top turnbuckle and out of the ring!!! But he turns and receives a clothesline from Jethro Warren over the top rope and sprawled to the outside floor!!!

Jethro turns around and The Mist lands a ferocious headbutt. Jethro stumbles back into the ropes, and The Mist lands a kick square into the ribs. Jethro is hunched down and The Mist flips him up to a seated position atop his shoulders...steps to where Lord Vincent poured the thumbtacks and lands his "End Times" finishing move (Last Ride) right onto the thumbtacks!!!!

Langdon Trafford: OH MY GOD, JETHRO HAS ONE HUNDRED THUMBTACKS PIERCING HIS SPINE!!! THE MIST...THE MIST!!!

The Mist repositions and hooks the far leg as the entire arena chants along to the referee's count!!!

Crowd: ONE............TWO..............THREEEEEE!!!!

Winner and NEW X-CHAMPION: The Mist

Piers Gallagher: NO! LORD VINCENT ISN'T ALLOWED TO LAY A FINGER ON JETHRO!!! THIS IS ILLEGAL! RESTART THE MATCH! RESTART THE MATCH!!!

The Mist raises his arms into the air and sticks his tongue out as he leans over the ropes. He grabs the X-Championship belt and bites down on it, holding it in his mouth as the entire crowd begins a MASSIVE "BLACK-BIRD! BLACK-BIRD! BLACK-BIRD!" chant.

On the outside of the ring, Amber is barking maniacally at Lord Vincent saying, "YOU CAN'T TOUCH MY HUSBAND, YOU PIECE OF SH*T!" Lord Vincent smiles and then grabs Tracy...with the crowd cheering...and hits his "Wrath of the Empire" F5 into a Rock Bottom finisher onto the hard outside floor surrounding the ring!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: MY GOD!!! LORD VINCENT IS ON A TEAR!!! HE'S ON A RAGE!!!

The Mist stands tall in the ring over Jethro Warren, who slowly rolls to the apron where his wife, Amber, meets him and offers physical support to lean on. Lord Vincent is caught between staring at The Mist holding the X-Championship and Jethro Warren with his former fiance. The show ends with The Mist doing his best Gangrel impersonation, sticking his tongue out at the camera and eventually licking it like an ice cream cone while the crowd continues going maniacal and crazy with ECW-like fandom inside the arena.

Boobage Expert

Status

Was so hoping Jethro would win this week but it was a close promo and it's good to have the Mist back in the fold. And man things will become interesting with both Tom and Sally. Gabrielle is one of the greatest of all time no doubt about it, and Wake deserves kudos for a hard fought victory in a pretty close match as I know the one between me and Vincent was.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Great show everyone! I do believe we are getting better and better. Big win for Walker this week.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Cool to see the lower card guys in the splotlight.

I Can Smell You.

Status

Great show, also I feel the need to sing "We Are the Champions" right now.

Status

Just FYI'ing everyone. Next week is the awards show. I'm going to post a nominations thread some time tomorrow afternoon (after giving these results some air) and the next card on Saturday. Just know ahead of time that if you win an award, you'll be contacted and asked to write up some sort of acceptance speech/segment.

I'm posting this here because I don't want to bump the results from the home page.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Just know ahead of time that if you win an award, you'll be contacted and asked to write up some sort of acceptance speech/segment.
    Man, I hope that either Vincent &/or Jethro wins an award, just so an Attack &/or Retaliation Segment can be written. Though, if Vincent & Jethro are up for the same award, and either one wins it, I know that Vincent will so I hope that Jethro will if he won, that the lines (or something similar) "take that Vincent/Jethro" or "In closing, this FWA Award wants to tell Vincent/Jethro, 'F*ck you'." or even a taunt similar to Leonard's (from TBBT) Physic's Bowl Trophy taunt towards Sheldon.

[I WIN]

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

It definitely is good to see newer guys getting the spotlight, everyone's stepped up.

Quote Originally Posted by JiggyJohnElway View Post
    Good show. I smell a Gabrielle/Stu feud which makes little sense while Stu and Ashley hold the tag team championships. But meh. LOVED that PAJ promo. PAJ is my favorite right now, love just everything about the character.

7/10.
    Its a continuation/culmination of a previous feud that didn't get an ending between the two, having Ash and Stu tied together as Champs just adds another layer too it.
    Last edited by ETE; 05-01-2014 at 06:02 PM.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

I would like to know if you are going to honor my last decisions as mod and the main event at payback would be the winner of the EC vs. the runner up of EC- Undisputed champion Shane McLean vs. NA champ Jason Gryphon- its perfect unlike going with a rematch clause I wanted to get rid of for good and you all agreed. I am not sure from the results which road are you taking right now.

Oh and PAJ is still awesome.
    Last edited by Wolfs Rain; 05-01-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information