Thread: Fight Night promo thread 5/2/2014

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night promo thread 5/2/2014

Post promos here. Deadline is Sunday, April 27 at midnight pacific time, Monday April 28 at 3 a.m. eastern time and 8 a.m. British time. No extensions.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Fight Night promo thread 5/2/2014

Last week on Fight Night changed the very landscape of what the FWA has become. The Elimination Chamber match for the FWA Heavyweight Championship was one for the record books and that’s because it ushered in a new era while a very familiar Kingdom had finally crumbled.

The Last King? He had finally been knocked off of his throne and Shane McLean is now the FWA Champion, the man with a bulls-eye on his back that you can bet your sweet ass will attract enough attention that he will either rise to the occasion or be nothing more than a transitional champion but which is still to be determined as his reign officially begins this week on Fight Night.

Kingdoms crumble, that is just the nature of the beast and at Fight Night last week? Drew Stevenson, formerly known as the Emerald told the entire world that he would guarantee that Ryan Hall would lose the FWA Championship and what happened? Ryan Hall is no longer the FWA Champion so instead of Stevenson being the Emerald, you can now call him the modern day Nostradamus because the future is his to predict, his to tell and his to shape and mold into his liking.

With the sky a crimson red color, it has been stained by the blood of the fallen and the fires that have scorched the FWA ever since Shane McLean stunned the world by walking out of Fight Night as the brand new FWA Champion. With the red skies looming overhead, the sound of grass being crunched could be heard as Nostradamus himself, Drew Stevenson walked up the hill and stood in front of the camera with this strange, maniacal grin already stretched along his handsomely chiseled face.

Drew,
    “Do you smell that?”

Taking in a deep breath through his nose, he lightly chuckles.

Drew,
    “The very strong smell of iron fills the air, the smell of sulfur from the FWA having been set on fire fills your senses as you can smell it with ease. Less than a week ago, six men stepped into an Elimination Chamber to be recognized as the best in the FWA and the man who walked out was not the man who everybody bet on. No, as a matter of fact, the man who everybody bet their chips on was the very man who was eliminated first which goes to show you that the times are changing. What I find funny is that everybody acted like I was crazy when I told them that the times would change. They would continuously preach that all I did was talk, talk, talk and if it wasn’t for my talking, my telling it like it is then we would have never seen a guy like Shane McLean as the FWA Champion because guys like Ryan Hall and men who were always on their periods like Wolf would have continued to stink up the Main Event scene. But even though you trashed me, even though you tried dragging my name through the mud – I never received a thank you for my outstanding bravery, for my courage to face the powers that be when the rest of you were too afraid to tell them the truth. But I forgive all of you, especially you McLean...”

Pointing at the camera, he just stares into the camera that records him.

Drew,
    “... You see, guys like us were scratching the bottom of the barrel back before I dropped that TRUTH bomb, not pipe bomb on this company. You see, while WE were busting our asses and sacrificing everything for the sake of the FWA – they never wanted to see us as top tier players. No, they wanted us to be content with where we were because they figured that if they fed us, watered us, bathed us and clothed us that we would be in their debt and just accept our position within their society. But that didn’t happen now did it? Oh no because *I* single handedly shattered the mold that they had created and *I* created a stigma that they had no choice but to open their eyes and acknowledge. Yes, I said that *I* created because not a soul out there was on my side, in fact, all of you ridiculed me and trashed me, you turned your backs on me when *I* got you the opportunity of a lifetime but being the kind, generous guy that I am champ, I forgive you. You see, I am aware that you already know deep down that if it weren’t for me speaking out against the system that you wouldn’t be the FWA Champion right now and I know deep down Shane that you want to thank me and shake my hand. So be a man Shane, tell the world how it was *I* who was the Martyr for a much bigger cause because nobody can deny it. Hell, you hold that FWA Championship because *I* took you by the hand and led you there. All of your hopes and dreams became a reality; like a child going to Disney for the very first time and that is because *I* got you that opportunity champ but now that Hall has been dethroned?”

With his head partially lowered, his eyes stared up right at the camera as this devilish smirk is etched along his face as he paces from side to side in a slow, methodical manner.

Drew,
    “It’s time that you pay the piper. Face the facts Shane, before I spoke out? You weren’t looked at as the Ace of Diamonds and even you know that I’m right. You were nothing more to this company then a giant sized lump of coal that they refused to see the diamond inside and now you shine as the Ace of Diamonds, your beauty and potential have FINALLY been reached and it was because of ME and the war that *I* started that crowned you as the FWA Champion. But you see champ, that’s where it all ends because I held to my end of the bargain, I made you the next big player, I got them to open their eyes and finally take notice of the diamomd that you are but that’s where it all ends because I am coming to TAKE what I want and by any means necessary champ – so clutch onto that FWA Championship nice and tight, sing it a lullaby, caress it and call it your precious because soon Shane, real soon as a matter of fact and I’ll be RIPPING that FWA Championship out of your grasp just like I did to Hall last week. You’re on borrowed time champ and *I* am the Judge, the Jury and the Executioner.”

Smirking, he looks up into the crimson skies and takes it all in. War has made him, it is what he was born for and it is what he will ultimately die doing. Taking in several deep breaths, the strong smell of iron which was because of the mass quantity of blood that stains the ground was still beneath his feet but he didn’t seem to mind. In fact, he kind of liked it as we could tell by the smile that he has expressed on his face.

Drew,
    “It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no, it’s the last star in the sky.”

While smiling, he lightly chuckles.

Drew,
    “How does it feel Rondo, huh? How does it feel to know that you came oh so close but in the end? Your star just wasn’t shining bright enough. You know man; I gave you the benefit of the doubt before you decided to jump on the Stevenson hate bandwagon. Hell man, you and I even worked together to take out Whyte Thunder, we worked together to begin painting the big picture here in the FWA but you gave up painting Van Gogh so you could pursue your dreams of happy little trees and hey, how is that working for you man? I mean, even after I put Thunder down for you – you still couldn’t get the job done. Even as you were GIVEN the biggest opportunity that you have had in a long time, you managed to let it slip through your fingers and you watched it wash away with no hopes of ever returning. Now I know that you could say the same thing about me, you could tell me to practice what I preach but you see Rondo, the difference between you and me is that *I* was the one who opened up the door for names that weren’t Kennedy, Montgomery, Hall and Wolf to get that look that they deserved. But I know, I am all talk right? That’s what you’ll scream to the masses along with how you don’t respect me and hell, I can live with that but keep in mind that before you try running me down to much – it was I who beat you and crushed your dreams of becoming the FWA Champion. Wouldn’t you say that I did pretty good for a guy who is all talk? I mean, hell, I held your fate right here Rondo...”

Holding his right hand out, it was opened and he used his left hand to point in the palm of it. Tilting his head and chuckling, he was feeling incredibly confident heading into Fight Night this week.

Drew,
    “... Your fate was in the palm of my hand, just as I told you it was and you refused to listen. You had it in your head that I was nothing more than just an able body who was thrown into this match to stop me from bitching, to shut me up, does that sound about right? Of course it does because those were your words Rondo but what happened in the end? The man who was nothing more than talk, who was nothing more than a flash in the pan according to you was the man who beat you. But you see Rondo, maybe now you will quit looking through blind eyes, maybe now you will see the light and embrace it because love me or hate me? I am a man of my word and just like I did last week Rondo – you better believe that I am Galactus because I will shatter your star and destroy the very core of what you are. You showed us your weakness already Rondo and just like when you snapped and gave up your ethics and morals? I will break you mentally and emotionally just like I did physically last week.”

Taking in another deep breath, that smile resurfaced.

Drew,
    “You’re a shell Rondo and I’ll exploit to the world that you are nothing more than a hypocrite, a weak minded individual because my intentions have always been clear but yours? Well, you’ll be a Thief in the night if you think you can actually get away with it but when you’re facing me Rondo? You will ALWAYS, yes ALWAYS be second best because stars fade but reality? It will ALWAYS be real and it will ALWAYS slap you in the face so Rondo, from here on out? My name is reality and I am going to put you in check.”

With a smile running along his face that makes you want to punch him in the face, the beautiful orange hue from the sun begins to set; it looks beautiful and peaceful considering the nasty war that had stained the land just less than a week ago. Not wasting any time, he lowered his head and looked down at the blood stained grass, he knew that a lot of that blood was his own but he was already willing to go back to war as he told everybody that he would be at Fight Night this week and trust him, he’ll begin turning heads when they all believed him to be nothing more than the “long shot” to win these matches.

Drew,
    “Our current reigning North American Champion, Jason Gryphon!”

With his voice incredibly deep, he spoke in a very soft tone but loud enough and stern enough that you could hear the intensity pulsating in his voice.

Drew,
    “You know Gryphon, you had tweeted recently that you had hoped to get another crack at me and here’s your chance champ. Here is your chance to get the redemption that you sought after ever since I beat you for the X Championship. I know that it still stings, doesn’t it? That it still bothers the hell out of you that I hold that win over you because you know, hell man, you can feel it – that I am nipping at your heels for that North American Championship. You know deep down that I can take away that North American title from you anytime that I want and soon Jason, real soon I will do just that.”

Flashing that arrogant Stevenson smirk, he quickly continues to speak.

Drew,
    “I bet that worries you, doesn’t it Jason? I bet it worries you knowing that I have beaten you once and after I lead my team, yes, MY team to victory this week? It will put that seed back into the front part of your mind because you will know that I have your number. You will take a good, long look at that beautiful North American Championship and you will revel in its beauty, just like you are doing now. Much like McLean, you too will clutch onto that championship and you will hold it as if it were your very own flesh and blood, your child – but will you defend it like it’s your child as well? Because if I’m not the one looking to rip that title away from you then you can bet that somebody else will and who will save you from the Tyranny Gryphon? Face it, Rondo is known to stab friends in the back, he is known to give up any and all of his morals and beliefs for the fame. He has given into the Dark Side more than once, so who will save you Jason? These people?”

Laughing, he knows that they will turn their backs on him as well.

Drew,
    “We all know that the people will only love you when you have something to offer them. The very moment that Jason Gryphon falls from the wayside and shows a sign of weakness? You can bet that these people, YOUR fans Gryphon will no-longer support you because they will move on to the next big thing that the FWA force feeds them. So who then Jason? Because McLean knows that you are gunning for him, he has you in the corner of his eye at all times because he knows that your blood is still boiling after he beat you last week and you know that what I say is the honest to God truth so don’t deny it man. Embrace it, accept the truth because that is what *I* offer you Jason and I offer it from the kindness of my heart and absolutely free of charge. You may not like me and you may continue telling everybody that *I* am at the very bottom of the proverbial totem pole but even you don’t believe the words that come out of your mouth Gryphon. Even you know that can’t be validated because I have the wins to support my claims. I have the credibility that calls your bluff and sinks your little Battleship and at Fight Night this week Jason? You have my word that *I* will make you the myth that you want to be. When they talk about you years from now? There will be no denying that you were good but you simply tried too hard, oh yeah, you decided to fly too close to the sun and those wax wings will melt and if you don’t believe me man then step on up and try me because I’ll show you that when you play with fire?”

Smirking, he looks rather maniacal.

Drew,
    “You’re going to get burned!”

Tilting his head back and really enjoying the cool breeze blowing upon his flesh, he takes in a deep breath and just enjoys the ravaged, war torn land.

Drew,
    “Now I know that many would say that I am a hypocrite for truly believing that my team can function more-so than theirs but look at the info. Do I like Hall? No, I think he is a giant douche nozzle but I can admit that we both share a common goal – that being championship gold, that being the FWA Championship and that being to eliminate all of the threats that stand in our way of that glory. Our common goal is strong enough that we can co-exist long enough to destroy the heroes that the FWA has built. You see, everybody knows that Hall will be looking to avenge that loss because if the old saying is true that you are only as good as your last match then it’s safe to say that Hall would be riding off into the sunset as nothing more than an average, broken down shell of a man and I might not like the guy but I do know that he refuses to let his Kingdom end in such a manner. The new era is upon us, like it or not and with that era comes change. We already had the war that gave us the change, we already witnessed countless amounts of blood being shed for the cause and that war will continue at Fight Night this week when MY team runs through the three of you because now that two of you are champions? You are no longer as hungry as we are because you were given that nice, thick steak – you hold the gold that has suppressed your hunger while we lick our chops and lust for that. The bulls-eye is on your back boys, we see it loud and clear and you best believe that we WILL pull the trigger...”

Pretending to be looking through a scope, he then pretends to be firing the weapon.

Drew,
    “... BANG, you’re dead!”

Saying that with one hundred percent conviction, he then smiles and turns around to stare up at the once crimson sky that has turned black. Laughing and walking off, he was ready for war but were they?

We have seen the bloodstained grounds already, the land ravaged and torn but this week at Fight Night? The momentum shifts in the favor of Stevenson and by any means necessary.

Fade.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Video begins to roll, and a scene is instantly created. The background does not matter, the setting does not matter, only the two people captured on camera are of any concern. A little girl with pink ribbons in her hair, no older than six or seven with tears streaming down her face as her father lovingly embraces her. A tender, but clouded with sorrow embrace between Gabrielle Montgomery and her father Marcus. With tears in her eyes still little Gabrielle clings to her daddy before she spills her little heart to her great defender and protector.

Gabrielle: Daddy, those boys were mean to me, they keep picking on me and calling me names.

Marcus’s expression is a mixture of anger and sorrow as he tightly hugs his little Princess.

Marcus: Gabster…you show me what boys were being mean to me and I’ll sort them out okay?

Gabrielle: Okay daddy.

Marcus: But remember sweetie you don’t listen to those mean boys. You’re my tough and cute little Champion. There will always be mean people like that, but you’re too cool for them…and I’ll always be here for you okay.

The tears have dried up as Gabrielle hugs her father lovingly…and then the old Montgomery family movie comes to an end.

Glorious, magnificent, amazing, beautiful…these are just some of the words that come to mind as we collectively gaze upon the view set out before us. On this warm, sunny day; a bright blue sky dotted with the whitest and fluffiest of clouds, that perfectly frames the brightly shining sun. That orange ball of flame casting golden rays upon everything before it. Nowhere else more than this beautiful beach, covered in white sand which the cool blue water laps away at again and again. It’s a beach surrounded by the most exclusive of houses and dotted with happy families, young bikini clad women and musclebound show offs strutting their stuff. As crystal clear as the water is though, as vibrant as the sun is, as warm as the sand is…it all pales in comparison to the woman, to the Goddess that steps one foot and then another upon the sand. She is a visual overload, a gorgeous, stunning, life affirming vision of perfection. In that mouth-watering hue of delicious caramel that sparkles and glistens under the sunlight she stands out from every other person on the beach. Some stare, some gawk, others try to have a sneaky but obvious glance at this woman who has instantly become the centre of attention. Gracefully she walks down towards the gently refreshing water a blissful smile sultrily pressed to her soft lips. Those brown eyes of hers, ethereal, radiant, and full of life sparkle with the happiness of a woman, blessed with a loving family. Her cheeks are tinged with a slight rosey red, and offset by the dark locks of her flowing brunette hair. Hair curled ever so slightly, and left to cascade down upon her shoulders and back freely. From there it is a glorious overload of that delectable skin, with its enticing candy coating. Smooth, surely warm to the touch, and glowing with slight perspiration under the golden sun. So much divine deliciousness is on display as a lucky little yellow bikini is engaged in that titillating struggle to contain her sumptuous curves. Thin spaghetti straps and small pieces of fabric wage this war of modesty against her thirty four double D breasts, and her thirty seven inch hips. The bikini top, with its thin straps, and yellow triangles of material that caress and cup her round, perky bosom exposes enough cleavage to drive the world mad with lust. Then those bikini bottoms, with its tiny straps hugging her hips, and yellow material that cant conceal the fullness of her thick posterior, leaving just enough booty exposed to drive the world mad with desire. Step after step she walks across the beach and down towards the shimmering water, dipping her toes into it…before she walks out deeper into the clear blue ocean, and in a flash of caramel and yellow disappears under the surface for a few agonizingly long seconds. When she emerges from the cool waters grasp it is a euphoric moment of bliss and excitement. That caramel skin dripping wet, her curves soaked as beads and streams of water cascade off her breasts. Her long brown hair is silky smooth, and dripping with water as she steps back onto the warm beach sand. She flicks it back over her shoulders and runs a hand through it slowly before she sits down in the sand, resting her hands behind herself and tantalizingly leaning back.

Gabrielle: Some days it truly is great to simply be alive. Living, breathing…life can be such a blessing. Days like this are just so perfect…I woke up this morning in the arms of the man I love…I experienced an unrivalled feeling of bliss in that bed. Then I had the pleasure of hearing those little footsteps…as Carmella came charging in, all smiles as she embraced me with a hug, and her latest crayon masterpiece. All this joy and happiness before I had even gotten out of bed. All this before I even got to see my parents, too see the sparkle in their eyes as they admired everything I had accomplished.

Life truly is a blessing…and for none more than a Goddess…

It is only now after she has laid there ever so provocatively in the sand that we all notice how the world around her has changed. The sun is still there, the sand, the surf, the fantastic houses, its all still there, but the formerly gawking audience is gone…just like that. Only one other soul occupies this beach; a little girl building a sand castle, a little girl that looks over at her mother with a loving smile, little Carmella Kennedy herself. Gabrielle meanwhile seems to have that twinkle back in her eyes, that divine spark…and the jewel encrusted golden crown upon her head can only signify a revitalised Caramel Goddess. Not just a moniker, nor a nickname, but evidence of the existence of that divine warrior that conquered mountains, created history, and lived life to the fullest…before laying dormant as Gabrielle the woman tussled with her loses in and out of the ring.

Gabrielle: This happiness I feel, instilled back in my heart by the love of Ashley O’Ryan, the love of my Melly, the admiration of my parents…and my triumphs in the ring after months of heartache and heartbreak has instilled in me once more that feeling of divine glory. I’ve fought back men who opposed me because of my fantastic breasts, closed past chapters of my life, witnessed up close the present and future of the women in the FWA. I have experienced that indescribable joy of winning at Back In Business once more after a two year absence. I have rediscovered what it is to be truly loved and adored once again. My family, my strength, my support…my inspiration from an early age and my motivation for the days ahead.

It is the strength of this why I do not worry for my father, or fear Wake Walker despite his bodyguards and assault squad led attacks within the FWA and the GIW rings. You see when I was a little girl and dreamed of being a wrestling star, a Champion…it was my father that was always there to protect me, to help me when I skinned my knee’s or had some silly boy tease me. My unsung hero…yes Kerry Kennedy inspired me to become a World Champion…but my dad…Marcus he motivated me to chase those dreams. My parents were my biggest supporters and I was their biggest fan. That has never changed, but it has evolved…they’re my biggest fans now, and I’m now their hero.

So Stu St. Clair’s devious reptile mind can dream up horrific tragedies…but I know my father to well, and I know how much he cares for me, how badly he would fight for me…and how much I would fight for him. You don’t scare people anymore Stu…we all know you shed your last snake skin years ago and have lost your last drops of venom. I was afraid of you once, even recently I feared your bite. When Ashley and I first rekindled a friendship and took it to the next level, I feared you could talk him away from my embrace and I would lose him. Now though I see the love in his eyes, the tenderness in his hands, the warmth to his smile whenever he’s with me, and I know you don’t hold that power anymore.

But that’s enough about that…

Gabrielle smiles blissfully, and tussles her long, still dripping wet hair over her shoulders. But there’s something in those brown eyes of hers, its not lust and desire that comes to mind but rather the fact that Ashley O’Ryan will get to slide that wet bikini off her body and feast upon the bounty within. She is not that mere fantasy come to fruition of old, a deity swaying her hips and tantalising all who bare witness…she is a Divine Woman, a Goddess, but still a mother, daughter, and girlfriend to be cherished and admired not merely a luscious woman to be lusted after.

Gabrielle: Wake Walker…a man who can talk such a very big game. A man out to make an impact, and after a largely uneventful run or two in the past here in the FWA…I will give it to him, Wake is making that impact. Within the guise of this so called new era, this time where this notion of “out with the old, and in with the new” dangles over my head like the sword of Damocles, Wake Walker has looked impressive. It isn’t all hype in this new era, much to my appreciation and I’m sure many others Ryan Hall was dethroned and Shane McLean is our new FWA Unified World Champion.

Congratulations Shane, truly…congratulations, after years of hard work you accomplished it, and I know just what that feels like.

It doesn’t end there though, Jason Gryphon is the North American Champion, and congrats on that Jason. Jethro Warren and The Mist are set to fight over the X Championship. Maybe this new era is for real…the old guard after all is reduced to divisions that lack their former lustre of days gone by. Sally, Ashley…Stu you’re all still great Champions…but the young blood is working their way to the top everywhere else.

So I know that Wake Walker has the utmost confidence in himself, if ever there was a time where somebody out to make a name for themselves can do so, now is that time. But I’m afraid I’m just the wrong person to try and do so with. Call me greedy but I’m not done yet, I still love that spotlight and long for that day where my little girl can hold my newly won FWA World Championship. This isn’t to be your coming out party, this isn’t that star making moment in your career. What you have done over in that other company doesn’t matter here. This is an entirely different playing field in the FWA…it is so much harder than what you are used to elsewhere. People fight harder here…and many of us have something so important to fight for.

The reborn Caramel Goddess sits up and just watches her daughter, playing in the sand, excitedly laughing, getting distracted by seashells and eventually digging a moat around her little castle.

Gabrielle: You see Wake…you might think what you are doing is impressive, you might believe that you’re four and zero record in GIW and your three wins back in the FWA is impressive. It’s not to me though, not to a woman has won almost a hundred matches in her career. But I can respect your ambition, your desire, your determination and that will to make something of yourself. We’ve all been there, I’ve been there. Those matches, those moments where three seconds can change everything. Those three seconds that can suddenly make you a big deal, and open up all kinds of doors for your career.

I did that two Back In Businesses in a row when I won the FWA Women’s Championship for the first and second time. I did that when Sinful Sensuality defeated the Shadowed Angels and later Aut Pax Aut Bellum. I did exactly that when Jenny and I put a loss in the late Matt Boudreau’s ledger. And I did that when I defeated Rocky Creed…one…two…three when he was the FWA World Champion. All of those wins got me into the Mile High match in two thousand and ten…where I achieved my childhood dream.

Now Wake Walker wants to be able to sit down one day and say he did that…by defeating Gabrielle Montgomery one on one. You want to get that big victory that catapults you up the ladder. Now with the change in the landscape, with me coming up short in a few big matches…and with that loss to Drew Stevenson he won’t stop talking about…now would seem like the time. But you’re not a Ryan Hall, or a past his prime Stu St.Clair, a bitter Adrian Wolf…or even have PAJ on your side, you’re just Wake Walker a man who battled with his sanity more than he ever did his opponents. I can respect what talent you do have, after all you came close to some big wins last time, and across two companies in 2014 you are seven and zero…not overly impressive in the grand scheme of things, but still respectable enough accomplishments.

She smiles, no she smirks, teasingly, sweetly, warmly. It causes a sensation to wash over us all, but still it’s not that familiar lust, desire, longing or even those thoughts of slowly caressing her every supple, warm, smooth curve…no this proud woman with a body to die for, a body still dripping wet from the oceans embrace simply fills our hearts with admiration and love. The bliss radiating from her body, the joy bursting from her every pore as she simultaneously watches her daughter and dissects the challenge of Wake Walker, is contagious.

Gabrielle: They pale in comparison to what I have achieved however, my deeds have made me immortal. That is a reality, a status, a divinity I feel within myself once more, I say this not out of sheer arrogance or contempt in any way. I say this out of the love and admiration I feel from my family, my friends…and the arena’s full of cheering fans. I say this as a woman who was once in your position Wake, striving for greatness. Just like Drew Stevenson, Ryan Rondo, PAJ, Jason Gryphon, and our new Champion Shane McLean, some of them may have their unlikable attributes, but I know what it’s like to have to work my way up.

I know what it’s like to be underestimated and belittled better than anyone else.

You lay claim to these roles Wake, you lay claim to being ignored and unfairly treated. But all this year I have had to deal with men like PAJ still treating me like I am inferior. Compared to me, you don’t know what those words mean, you don’t know what it’s like to truly be belittled. I have had to deal with that for my entire career, no matter what there is always somebody discrediting me. I don’t doubt you because of any supposed anti Wake Walker movement, or a sense of fear as the sun dawns on a new era in the FWA. I doubt you Wake because you haven’t proved yourself. You still haven’t announced yourself as a great wrestler to the world.

And you won’t do that this week either.

You can talk a big game, you can hide behind your bodyguards, your goon squads and whoever else you find to make your life easier. But I’ll run right through all of them, to take you down. To beat you and show the world why they love me so much. To show the world that this ‘old’ Goddess can still hang with the new breed of wrestlers with stars in their eyes. I know this will be hard for you to accept though, with all your ego, all your brashness, being in anyway inferior to someone else will come as a shock to you. But at least Wake you have your driver, your bodyguards, your random assortment of ‘lady friends’ and everyone else you surround yourself with to make yourself feel big. I have my loving family to support me and inspire me, you have a group of nameless individuals there to help you out there in the ring physically.

That crutch you lean on will just hold you back, you can’t always rely on people like that, no numbers games can work out forever. Eventually you have to try and get by on your own merits, eventually you yourself have to do something to make yourself stand out. You see some might think I hold this grudge against the new generation…the generation of wrestlers the same age as me, but are only just now starting to make their mark, but I hold no grudge there. I respect and admire ambition, but more than anyone else Wake you rely on others for all your dirty work, this stains your ambition. Even PAJ, as much as I despise his ideals and what he has stood for at least he always wanted to fight his own fight, never cowering from it.

No one can say the same about Wake Walker though…and no one can save Wake Walker from burning for his sins at the hand of a reborn Goddess.

As she sits there a dual icon of family and sexuality, love and lust, pure happiness and pure ecstasy it becomes clear this is not simply the Goddess of old FWA lore, this is so much more than that. She is the Goddess who conquered and created mountains, inspired millions, created a life and has embraced once more those dreams that brought her here. As she watches her little girl, her biggest fan continue to play under the sun, the silhouette of a little girl, with pink ribbons in her hair joins Carmella. The innocence and grand dreams of little Gabrielle dances before the Goddess Gabrielle. And that is the last thing we see…

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Building the Faith

This week has been a rollercoaster of emotions for Jason Gryphon. To say that this week has been emotionally taxing would be the understatement of the century. The man of Mythology become the North American Champion for the first time and followed that performance up by coming a hair short of being the World Champion. He put on an impressive performance inside of the Elimination Chamber but he was defeated by the man whose title he took only 5 days ago. It is proof that life is full of the most supreme irony. The one that Jason has been able to hold his head high about would be getting the ultimate revenge on the man that cause him so much pain. Inside of the Elimination Chamber, Jason Gryphon did what Hall of Famers and Former World Champions like Chris Kennedy and Wolf were unable to do, he beat Ryan Hall in the middle of the ring. The smile that was on his face after he heard the three count was as if he had come face to face with God and had seen heaven itself. Jason would go onto survive until the final moments of the match and survived three minutes in the brutal Diamond Ring submission hold of one Mr. Shane McClean. The damage that Jason suffered in the Triple Threat Match at Back in Business to his arm and added damage he obtained in the Elimination Chamber Match was to much to bare for Jason and he was forced to tap out to the hold. Jason did the honorable thing after the match and raised Shane McClean’s hand after the World Title Victory but now, just one week later, Jason will be forced to team up with a man that he has done battle with over the past fortnight. It will be Jason, Shane McClean and Ryan Rondo taking on the other three men that fought inside of the Elimination Chamber, PAJ, Drew Stevenson, and Ryan Hall. Jason will have no choice but to lead his team to victory if he wants another victory.

The sun is high in the sky and its heat is radiating down on the landscape below. A soft wind is blown that makes the pine needles and the peddles from the dogwood tree waft in the breeze. Deep inside of the rural landscape of North Carolina, a convoy of vans and pickup trucks are making their way down toward Jason Gryphon’s new home. The large farm has become a compound of sorts for Jason Gryphon and the believers of his newfound religion. The automobiles park on the farm and the men that are in them begin to unload brick, wood, wire, and other building materials. They begins to make their way over to where a foundation of concrete has been laid down. A rather large construction project is now underway and Jason Gryphon is right next to his followers as they being to hammer nails and saw wood. The sounds from Jason favorite radio station, 100.FM, the best of the Triangles Classic Rock is blasting out of a vintage ghetto blaster as Jason continues to hammer a series of nails into the a 2x4 that has been placed into the concrete. A shirtless Jason takes a rag out of the back of his pocket and wipes the sweat from his brow. The women that have surrounded the compound begin to swoon as their leader stretches his muscles in the hot Carolina sun. Jason puts down the hammer that he has been swinging and he rubs his arm, the same one that had been injured in his epic battle last week. A young girl comes up to Jason as he hops down off of the foundation.

Young Girl:
    Can I get you something for your arm Mr. Gryphon?

Jason Gryphon:
    Mr. Gryphon is so formal and this is not the place for formalities little one. You can call me Jason. Now, can you go up to the main house and just get me a few Advil and an ice pack? My arm is getting a bit stiff after all of the righteous work that we have been doing over the past couple of weeks.

Young Girl:
    Sure thing Jason!

The young woman scurries off to the main house as Jason tries to move his arm around to loosen up the muscles. When he stands up and sees all of the work that these true believers are putting in on his farm, it brings a smile to his face. There are men and women working on the structure as equals, they are also planting crops and cooking tonight’s meal over a fire. The young children are playing out in the tall grass and splashing in the lake. Jason had created his own version of the Garden of Eden but without the tainted apple or the evil snakes. The young girls that went into the main house comes back with a glass of water, the Advil, and an icepack that Jason asked for.

Young Girl:
    Here you go Jason!

Jason reaches down and he takes the items from the young girls hands. He gulps down the water after popping a few of the pills. He places the ice pack over his worked over arm and he walks over into the middle of the working foundation and picks up a megaphone that had been laid down.

Jason Gryphon:
    Attention everyone! Could you please come over here for a few moments? It is time for today’s sermon!

The men and women put down the tools that they had been working with. The children that were playing in the lake and in the fields come running to their respective families. Jason walks out of the foundation and begins to walk over to the tall grass. He sit down and the his followers form a circle around him, wanting to get as close to Jason as they possibly can. Jason runs his hands through his hair and begins to speak.

Jason Gryphon:
    Last week will not be a time that I will soon forget because some of the greatest things that have every happened in my career happened in front of all of you. Last week I become the Undisputed North American Champion when I defeated Shane McClean and Thomas Princeton and from that point I went onto fight for the World Championship inside of an Elimination Chamber. I may not have won the match and the World Title but I did something that was even more important to me. I finally made Ryan Hall pay the price for his betrayal of all of us! I am not sad that I am not the World Champion because I know that within my heart of hearts that soon, one day, I will get their honor with all of you working side by side with me. Taking the World Championship from Ryan Hall is something that can only be done once and I get to be the man that did it. I did something that even the best of our business could not get done. I beat Ryan Hall in the middle of the ring with the whole world watch. That shows that The Last King is now match for a Gryphon! My Gryphon’s, we have been through so much in such a sort about of time and I would be lying to you if I said that everything was going to be champagne and caviar from this point on. I am here to tell you that through the pain of sacrifice comes the joy of salvation. As we work together in our new home to build a better world for tomorrow, we must look toward the future and continue to strive to be better than those that surround us. I will show you exactly what I mean by that when we join forces with Ryan Rondo and Shane McClean this week on Fight Night. I must work together with these two men who I have fought in the past but I will not follow them, they will follow me and I will lead them to victory the same way I lead you to salvation!

The people around Jason begin to cheer and clap for him as he talks about his upcoming match on Fight Night. The look of joy on his face as he sees this people follow his words is almost as joyful as when he defeated Ryan Hall.

Jason Gryphon:
    Before I can talk about the enemies that we must do battle with this week, I must talk about the men that the establishment has put by our sides for this battle this week. The first of them would have to be “The Last Star in the Sky” Ryan Rondo. Never before have Ryan Rondo and I faced off against each other in battle one on one but we have been able to go toe to toe would him in the Carnal Contendership Match and inside of the Elimination Chamber. He is something that knows what he wants and goes after it with every fiber of his being. The sad thing is that he has been misguided in the ways to go about becoming a more powerful person. I knew that in my hearts of hearts that the way to evolve into a higher state of being was to lead all of you. You have rewarded me in kind by following me to our new home and believing in the power of the Gryphon that has helped me in my daily life. Now we are forced to stand side by side with a man that would gleefully stab his best friends in the back. This war with Whyte Thunder showed that Ryan is a very talented individual and a very dangerous one. The knife that he used to stab his friend with is still stained with blood and if he tries to pick up that dagger against me this Friday, it will be the last thing that he ever does. I take no joy in eliminating people from this business but I have done so in the past when my career and my fans have been ask risk. I ask all of you, should I be the one to trust Ryan Rondo after everything that he has done in the past?

The crowd screams loudly, “No!” as Jason nods in agreement with them.

Jason Gryphon:
    I agree with you all. I cannot trust Ryan Rondo but I have to work together with him in order to make sure that we are going to walk out of Fight Night as the victors in our match against three of the most evil yet talented superstars that the company has to offer. I know that Rondo apologized for some of the things that he has done but I just do not believe that we can forgive him just yet. If he can go out there this Fight Night and fight alongside Shane McClean and I without turning his backs on us, maybe I will be able to forgive him for his sins. Just as I did with Shane McClean, I am not above forgiving a man that has done evil things in the past in order to secure their legacy but Ryan Rondo needs to give us 110% in that 6-Man Tag Match. It is a chance for the “Star” to become a star once again and if he can work together with us, then he will be able to get everything that he has wanted for so long. If we can work as a team, I can help Rondo get everything he desires. I have help him become a champion again, I can get him more money that he could spend in 1000 lifetimes, and I can get him women so beautiful that that would bring a tear to his eyes. All of these things have be achieved through the power of Gryphonism and on Fight Night I will show the world how it can save a formed damned soul like Ryan Rondo.

The crowd leap to their feet and they give him a standing ovation. The sound of their clapping filling up the large farm before Jason motions them all to sit back down.

Jason Gryphon:
    Now we must look at the twisted tale of my relationship with Shane McClean and we must determine what the future holds for us both. I can come up here and give you all sorts of excuses for why I am not the Ultimate FWA Champion but I will not do that. During our Triple Threat Match at Back in Business, I defeated Shane McClean and Thomas Princeton to become your North American Champion. They through everything that they could at me but they did not have what it took to become stay or become the champion and now I am the one holding the gold. I did all of that with a dislocated arm. The pain that was going through by body after Shane hit me with one of his signature moves, it was excruciating, but I knew I had to win that match for all of you so I fought back and won. Now it was a mere 5 days when I was put into the ring with five other men, all of them wanting to become the top star in our industry. I was able to survive a vicious onslaught by 5 of the most talented men that FWA has to offer. It was done to Shane McClean and myself inside one of the most sinister structures in all of professional wrestling. I was ready to put Shane McClean down for the count but I over played by hand and he was able to lock in the Diamond Ring. I was able to last 3 solid minutes in that brutal hold but I had to think about my future, I had to tap in order to fight for another day. Do you think one loss is going to stop me?

The crowd come to their feet once again and screams, “No!” This times, Jason joins them as they get to their feet.

Jason Gryphon:
    You are damn right NO! I will continue to fight because the power of the Gryphon is inside of me, just as it is inside all of you. The strength of a lion and the speed of the eagle grace all of us with their bounty and we will not give up, EVER! One day, I will become the World Champion but right now, I still have the North American Championship around my waist to keep me company. I will defend it when it is asked of me and I will continue to be the most honorable champion in FWA. This Friday, I will team with the man that made me tap out last week and while other men would see this as an oppurtinity to assault a rival when they are distracted, I will not do that. I want to defeat Shane McClean when he is at his best and I will not get that if I take his head off of his shoulders on Friday Night. I have forgiven Shane for what he did in the Carnal Contendership and now I will stand next to him against the three men that we cannot stand. These are the men that have no right to claim a match for the World Championship. Ryan Hall, Drew Stevenson, and PAJ may think in their deluded minds that they should the champion but I was the last man inside of the Elimination Chamber and I am the true #1 Contender for the World Championship. Shane, this week, I will stand by your side but sooner rather than later we will have to come face to face with each other and decide who truly the better man is. The score is one to one and I am looking forward to the rubber match.

Jason walks into the middle of the circle of his followers and looks up into the sky at the beautiful blue sky with the patches of cloud cover. He takes a deep breath, inhaling the sweet smells of his surroundings before beginning to speak.

Jason Gryphon:
    The sky, it hands over us like the Sword of Damnacles, and as we walk on the green grass that the heavens have helped to build we must be able to respect the sky and the ground as one. That is the essence of being a Gryphon, the unity of Sky and Earth. There are people that have their heads in the clouds when it comes to who they are in the FWA. They walk around like everything they do is new and innovative as they walk in the footsteps of giants. One of those men is none other than PAJ. “The Last Englishmen” put everything that he had into becoming the World Champions but he was not good enough and he will never been good enough. He got his English Arse handed to him by Gabrielle and he was rewarded with a World Championship Match? It is one of the little inconsistencies that I have grown to live with in his company. As we walk the empty streets on the Boulevard of Broking Dreams, you will find PAJ’s career there. After the last month, PAJ every nothing to lose and everything to gain, however in order to gain a sliver of anything, he is going to have to go through me and as we have seen in the past, he just does not have what it takes to go through a Gryphon. I understand that he is going to be even more dangerous than he has been in the past but I am ready for him. I will face him head on and I will defeat him. Before PAJ is able to get one up on me, the sky will have to open up and frog will have to use by head as a lilypad. There are those that have defeated us in the past but they will not do it again.

Jason and his merry brood walk back over to the foundation and he picks up the hammer that he had been using a little while ago.

Jason Gryphon:
    Everything that I have built for us continues to grow and in order for that to happen, you must have the proper tool to use. This hammer is the proper tool for us in order to build a place that where we can finally worship without having to worry about the rain coming down and ruining our best clothes. When it comes to our business inside of the ring, there are plenty of tools but they use their talents to tear down instead building up. Everyone knows that the biggest tool that we have to deal with is Drew Stevenson. This man decides that he no longer wants to be a part of the FWA and he annexes himself for the company while still holding onto a championship that I helped to build up. He look the X-Title that I held for over three months and turned it into a bastardization of its former glory. Everyone knows that I can beat Drew everyday and twice on Sunday. The only reason that he defeated me was because I made a rookie mistake and took my eye off of the ball for one second. Drew Stevenson should have climbed down off that ladder that he was on and handed the title straight to Ryan Hall because that is the person that beat me. I was never given my rematch for my championship after it was stolen from me all those many months ago but I have moved on. Drew is nothing but a coward. After Hall attacked me when I eliminated him, Drew thought he was going to be the one to eliminate me after the brutal attack but I have more fight in me than Drew has ever had. I have overlapped Drew by becoming the North American Champion and he is now using the fact that he beat me once to position himself for a championship shot at my title. If he wants to come and face off against the power of the Gryphon’s, I will smite him in dust! He has been running his mouth for far too long and I would take great pleasure in being the one that would finally shut him up. I have the tools at my disposal to get the job done if Drew is foolish enough to step into the ring against me one on one again and there are right here.

Jason rub his arms up and down as he walks back into the foundation of the structure that he was building before calling the meeting. He begins to get back to work but talking as he does.

Jason Gryphon:
    Once this foundation was nothing much than a patch of grass and now it is beginning to take the shape of a house of worship, soon we will all be able to come into this place as more than a collection of people, we will be a family. I have been tempted by the hopes of a collective in the past. I wanted to be a part of something more than myself and that is why I decided to join The Seraphim. I believed Ryan Hall when he said we were going to be a fighting force for good that would take down the Syndicate. It was only a few weeks later when Ryan Hall would join the Syndicate and turn his match on everyone that had believed in him. We all put our trust in an evil man and that power made him grow into an unstoppable force that not even the best in our business could stop. Every second that Hall held the World Championship, he became that much more deluded with powered. People tried their best to stop him but they all fail. Chris Kennedy and Wolf, the two men that everyone expected to be able to stop Hall failed when they stepped foot into the ring with him. I finally knew that if Hall was going to be stopped that I had to be the one to stop him. I was only given one shot to step into the ring with him after his betrayal and that was this week inside of the Elimination Chamber. When Hall and I faced off for the first time there was an air of anticipation that came over the arena and when he were finally able to throw some punches, I hit him with everything that I had inside of me. The months of frustration came out in full force and when it was all said and done, I RECEIVED REDEMPTION!

The crowd happily cheers and he put the hammer down and embraces some of his fans.

Jason Gryphon:
    I will forever be remembered as the man that ended the championship reign of Ryan Hall. I am the one that stopped that self-rightous son of a bitch from causing anyone else the type of pain that he caused me. Whenever Ryan Hall looks around his waist to where his championship once laid, he will think of me and he will think twice before screwing with the power of the Gryphon again. Hall could have left with a shred of dignity but he decided to give me one last cheap shot in an attempt to get me out of the Elimination Chamber match. He failed in that attempt. I powered through and I came close to become the World Champion. Now I will get the chance to face Ryan Hall once again in the a 6 man tag match. I will just say this to my partners, Rondo and Shane, Ryan Hall belongs to me! They can trade off on PAJ and Drew Stevenson but every ounce of pain that Ryan Hall will go through in that match will be from me. I beat him once and I will beat him again in the middle of the ring to prove what I did to him was no fluke. Do yourself a favor Hall, just don’t show up. I know that you are hurting for the humiliation of losing to a man you thought you were better than as well as the beating that WOLF gave you. Why not just stay home, pig out on Ice Cream, and watch reruns of the Golden Girls. That is the only way you are going to have a modicum of happiness on Friday. If you come face to face with me again inside of the middle of the ring, my Gryphon’s and I will destroy you before you have the chance to stab me in the back again.

The men and women that surround Jason pick up the tools that they were using before and begin to get back to work.

Jason Gryphon:
    This will be the 1st Church of Gryphonism. It will be the first in a line of many houses of worship where we can gather together and feel the power of the Gryphon as it follows through all of us. I know that because of all of you, I will feel it this Friday when I once again go into battle for you all against three men that needed to be punished for their sins. Last week we only showed a glimmer of what we can do when we become a Gryphon. You have the power to change the world around you and the victory over Ryan Hall was just the first step in making a better world. I will pick of the sword that is used to punish the wicked and wield it unrelenting fury! I will cut down those that stand against us with one hand while bringing in more people into the fold so that they can find their salvation. The only thing that I have to say to the non-believers of our new faith is, look what I have done in just over two weeks. That can be you! You have make your ultimate dreams a reality but only if you BECOME…A…GRYPHON!

The crowd begins to chant “Be A Gryphon” as they once against get to work on building the church. The children that we’re playing in the fields and swimming in the lake are now picking up hammers and working with their parents as they too want to be a part of building up their religion.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Color Legend:
    Vincent
    Vincent's inner thoughts
    Scott, the FWA appointed psychologist

I sit in this plain interrogation room with a two way mirror waiting for the FWA appointed psychologist to enter. While I wait, I stretch my legs out and interlock my fingers with my hands resting against the back of my head. The door opens and the psychologist enters extending his right hand out to shake my hand, which I simply ignore. A few minutes just standing there with his hand extended, he brings his hand back and then sits down in the chair across from me.

Okay.... Well, my name is Scott, I've been hired by the FWA to give you a psychological examination. FWA Management, and specifically G-Rich wanted me to give you this to see if you'd be able to have a future match against...

Scott looks down at the notes on his clipboard

a fellow wrestler named Jethro Warren as you'll be competing against another FWA Wrestler named Tom Princeton.

Scott gulps as he feels my death stare gaze at him at the mere mention of Jethro's name. I shift in my seat from the relax position to a more serious posture looking directly at Scott with my dark sunglasses on.

Before we begin, you're going to have to take your sunglasses off as I am going to need to see your eyes in determining if you are trying to deci....

I take my sunglasses off and show Scott my pitch black eyes with crimson irises catching him off guard.

Fi.... First part is a PTSD Test. Then, I will give you a Mood Disorder Questionnaire, a 2-Part Bipolar Test, followed by a Schizophrenia Screening Test, and ending with a rorschach test. I'll be scoring each one separately and I will give the results directly to G-Rich. You'll find out the results of whether you'll ever be allowed to face Jethro Warren or if the No Physical Contact Rule will be forever in place. Ok, so the first question is, have you experienced or been exposed to a traumatic event?

Yes

During the traumatic event, did you experience or witness serious injury or death, or the threat of injury or death?

Yes

During the traumatic event did you feel intense fear, helplessness, and/or horror?

No

Man, this is sooooooo boring. So, FWA wants me to face the Hollywood pretty boy who pretends to be a “Lawyer” on TV and a “Wrestler” in the ring. He also claims to be the most “richest” Wrestler in the FWA. Psh, his so called “wealth” was merely handed to him on a platinum and diamond encrusted platter.
    Do you feel that your future will not be "normal" -- that you won't have a career, marriage, children, or a normal life span?

No

Since the traumatic event, have you had difficulty falling or staying asleep?

No

Have you felt irritable or have you had outbursts of anger?

Yes

I'm stuck facing a wanna-be actor/wrestler while Jethro competes for the X Championship, MY bloodied Championship. Hell, my blood still covers it. I don't care what this fucking psychologist says, or what fucking “decree” G-Rich or FWA Management passes down. I plan on crashing the Hardcore Thumbtack Match and introducing both Jethro and Misty to my personal and brutal hardcore style of carnage.

Much like how the Fight Night featuring my wedding to that traitorous bitch, Amber, ended in a bloody Red Wedding. This coming Fight Night will end even more bloodied as I plan on standing tall holding MY X Championship high into the air while they all lay in their blood.

Ok, we are onto the second to last test, the Schizophrenia Screening Test. There are 10 questions and answer these based on how you have felt during the last month. Answer by saying; Not at all, Just a little, Somewhat, Moderately, Quite a lot, or All the time. First question, I see and hear things other cannot see or hear.

Not at all

I believe others control what I think or feel.

Not at all

I have little or no interest in doing things.

I'm glad that we're almost done, because I plan on going to the shooting range and sniping some Jethro Warren, Amber Warren, and Trace Cut-out Targets.
    Ok, now I will show you a series of cards, each have different rorschachs on them. Simply look at each and let me know what you see.

Finally

I see... me, standing over the dead corpses of Amber, Warren and Trace.

I see myself standing in the ring holding MY bloodied X Championship into the air, while Jethro, Amber, Trace, Mist and anyone else that gets into my way lay in a bloodied mess.

I see Princeton trying to cheat to win our match

I see Jethro, Amber, and Trace trying to interfere in my match against Princeton

I see me standing over a dead scientist who had experimented on me.

Scott finishes writing a few stuff down and gathers his notes.

Okay, I have everything. I will be giving G-Rich my assessment and he'll probably let you know as soon as possible.

[I WIN]

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

A King without a Crown

What is it that makes a king…? Is it the people who follow him because of various reasons that span from being born into the right family? Is it the strength to make them follow you? Is it the iron throne or the golden crown?

What happens when a king loses his crown…? Does he cease to be a king? Does he lose his legacy? Does he lose his status merely because he isn’t sitting in a chair?

So many questions yet not enough answers…

For the Last king… losing his throne was the least of his problems. It was merely the third benchmark in a series of splinters that slowly suffocated him into a silent prison of self-destruction. It was the last slice to separate and severed the last single string that was holding him together. Without the last thing he had to hold onto he had nothing. He was nothing. He was a lost soul wandering in the dark without a light to guide him. Everything was flipped upside down. Up became down… Black became white… Light became darkness. He was now a man without a kingdom… An outcast who lost everything he loved in a matter of a week. His world became something out of a dark and dreary poem filled with depression and bleak, grey scaled colors. A colorless world without anything… Without everything… Without her, without him, without a future. What was he to do now? It’s not like the crown mattered without an enemy to lead his army into… but it was HIS. It was the last little piece of his reality that grounded him into this world. He was now a wanderer, a lost soul and most importantly… He was a king without a crown.

The world looks different... The world looks reversed. The colors... The lights... The feels.

….

….

….

BEEP.

BEEP. BEEP.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP!

The loud, obnoxious noise wasn't quieted in the usual way, rather next we heard the sound of a fist crashing hard into plastic and the beeping fading into silence. There was no snooze button but rather a fist silencing all the negative noises that filled the room. For him… that was the only way to silence something you don’t want to hear. It was the only way to dull the voices and silence the last things he wanted to hear. This rang true not only for a simple alarm clock but for every single voice that has spoken his name since he fell from grace and landed on Earth with the rest of the peasants. He was no longer a God among ants but rather just another soldier in a battlefield filled with people just like him, men and women without a crown, without a throne and without a kingdom.

The room is dark and depressing and dimmed to the point where you can barely make out the silhouette of the objects and figure in the room. The first thing you can make it is a desk filled with unopened letters and bills with a few haven fallen off onto the floor. Next to the desk is a small end table with a small trashcan next to it, both have been covered and filled with empty bottles of scotch and rum. The sound of pouring can be heard followed by the clink of a crystal glass. You turn your eyes to the chair on the other side of the room which lies in front of a table with the only source of light illuminating from a lamp which rest on top of it. Sitting in this chair is the man with a crown, the shepherd of fire, the unholy wanderer of the darkness. He takes a drink of rum while lighting up another cigarette and setting the lighter next to an overflowing ashtray covered in cigarettes and cigars.

Ryan Hall:
    Ah, so finally I have some better company to talk too…

He turns your way as you look around the room finding no one else… no one else but the uncrowned king… The last king, in a literal sense.

Ryan Hall:
    The more I sit here in this misery… The more I see the reality, the more I see the truth, the more I see just how much this world is filled with absolute shit. I’m not talking about the murderers, the rapists, the terrorists… I am talking about all of you. You sitting there staring at me with the eyes so fill of judgment and pity. You, your family and everyone you have ever met are all part of this elaborate system of SHIT. The Fantasy Wrestling Alliance and all its employees are just another gear in this cycle and just another crop of people who love to watch a king fall. You know nothing… None of you do… You don’t know the real reality, you don’t know anything other than your pathetic little lives. My fellow wrestlers are no different, they all see the surface of the man who was dubbed the Last King and they along with ALL of YOU cheered and paraded when I was pinned and when the upstart jackass of a clown, Shane McLean was thrust onto the throne and dubbed the next messiah. It’s really sad how blind you all can be… Drinking the Kool aid like a 5 year old kid in a John Cena t-shirt. The man who walked out into the ring last week and so easily fell into a pin-fall wasn’t Ryan Hall… He was merely a ghost of a man, an empty vessel somewhere walking around like a programmed robot designed to do nothing but move forward. I hear your words, I hear you all laughing… laughing at me… laughing at the fact that “justice” was finally served and smiling at a broken man. I gave everything… EVERYTHING I had at Back in Business to destroy the biggest and greatest rival of my career and I succeeded but do you know what followed? Nothingness. Emptiness. Hollowness. I walked out of Back in Business as the FWA champion but I walked out with a 0% charged battery… I walked out as nothing more than a zombie. I was ignorant in this win however for as much as I hated that flea-ridden simple-minded monstrosity named Adrian Wolf, defeating him and watching him leave the FWA behind was as much a lethal blow as hearing the news of Sara Wolf’s death. I lost my rival… I lost my eternal foe and I lost the person I threw ALL of my hate and ALL of malice at in an attempt to destroy him. The only flaw in this scenario is that I succeeded… And then the “new era” begun and the plans were set into motion to move on and leave the unholy kingdom of the crimson Inferno behind.

His eyes quickly shift to the corner of the room, however, there is nothing more than vacant chair covered in an extremely thin layer of dust. He closes his eyes and takes another large drink of rum and follows with a large puff of his deathstick. The Inferno takes a second to savor the smoke before exhaling and shifting his eyes quickly back to you. His eyes are red and he has large dark bags under them showing an obvious lack of sleep or rest. The broken alarm would have told us that it is about 6 AM in the morning hours of the Eastern Time zone. Another night has passed by and another opportunity to get some rest of slipped him by. His eyes lock onto yours.

Ryan Hall:
    I can see it in your eyes that you see the strings that are pulling the grand design of this playwright called the “New Era” of the FWA. It’s not hard to understand what everything in the top of this company is thinking and what you fans are expecting to come. It was a ploy from the start and an obvious one at that. When G-Rich interfered at Back In Business in an attempt to help me retain the FWA championship, a move the old friend of mine would not likely do knowing how much I wanted to destroy my biggest enemy by myself, THAT was the first sign of this hidden agenda of the new age. For those of you who can’t keep up or comprehend the subtle signs I will explain it to you. G-Rich and the higher ups in the company wanted me to retain my FWA champion at Back In Business… ALL so screwing me over the following week would have so much more meaning. This changing of the guard, this “new era” wouldn’t have been such a money making tool if Adrian Wolf, a champion of one week, was the one who was marched out half defeated and not even the slightest bit recovered to lose the title to the “next generation”. It was an obvious set up… So clear and so fucking laughable. It was I who was the one who was forced into an elimination chamber just five whole days after having the most brutal match of my life in a Hell in a Cell. The bookers knew what the result would be, no reason to fix this match when this match was fixed from the moment the card was announced. Five young men… Five men who have never taken that next step and who have never enjoyed the sensational experience of being the FWA champion, of being the BEST in the world… and then you have a bloodied, beaten, and limping world champion who had no reason being in the match in the first place. I am not one to complain… I lost… but I will say that it was a match I was never supposed to win. So, this changing of the guard has happened and the king has lost his crown. Shane McLean, the unholy jester… the laughing stock of the Unholy Uprising and the clown of the FWA has pulled a magic trick out of his ass and is now your FWA champion. I hope the bookers are proud because this is honestly the most humiliating “Era” in FWA history. The next Golden Era? Please. This is the Era of Mediocrity. Mediocrity rises which the royal guard is pushed downwards, written off and passed over…

The Unholy King takes the cigarette in his hand and slams in down onto the wooden table. A burn mark appears as the cigarette loses its flame and dies out, crushed and destroyed.

Ryan Hall:
    Now however… Comes the fun part and what has always been my favorite part of this business. You honestly think me sitting on a throne waiting for challengers is my favorite part? Don’t be daft you silly rabbit… The thrill of the hunt and me hunting my prey has always been the greatest pleasure a greedy man like myself could ever hope for. A new era? Please… This is STILL the Unholy Inferno era and the games has only just begun. Only this time all of you despicable fools made the biggest and my fatal mistake possible. You didn’t just give me more than one prey to hunt… You gave me FIVE. Oh what a wonderful and delicious gift you have set in front of my very eyes. I will destroy ALL OF YOU… I will burn ALL OF YOU. I will watch ALL OF YOU turn to ash and before you blow away with the wind you will look up and see a king. A TRUE KING. A FIVE TIME KING. Sara Wolf is dead… Adrian Wolf is gone… but Ryan Hall is a never-ending enigma… an unholy phoenix who will always rise through the ashes and be born into a new and more destructive monster. The ghost that haunt me will be nothing compared to the misery I will bring forth to this company, it will be nothing compared to the death that awaits you all on the other side. You will feel the aftershock of betraying me and taking away my title by forcing me into the most brutal matches in wrestling in a span of five fucking days. You want me to suffer yet I am already suffering… I am already haunted and I am already possessed by more demons than you could possibly imagine. This week really makes no difference to me… Drew Stevenson. Pee Ay Gee. You are no more than enemies you stand on the same side of the line. I couldn’t care less whether I win this match because all five participants are nothing more than dead men walking, covered in gasoline just waiting for me to light the match and finish the job. You are not my friends… You are not my partners… I will show you anarchy and I will make this match a showcase of how little you compare to me. This is my era… This is my kingdom… You are all nothing than livestock waiting to be processed and served. PAJ, Stevenson, Jason Gryphon, Ryan Rondo and of course Shane McLean. These are five names engraved in my mind… there are five names who will grow to learn what Wolf learned… that having me as your enemy means you are consistently prey and I am always the hunter. You will are burn… Partners or not. You’re all fucking dead, you just don’t realize it.

He takes the now empty bottle of rum and throws it at you! You barely manage to duck the bottle and he stands up while giving you a disgusting and dangerous glare.

Ryan Hall:
    I have said what I wanted to say... Now get the fuck out of my house! I already have enough unwanted guests I don’t need another one.

He slams the door shut and silence ensues.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Scene opens up with cameras rolling at the bottom stairwell. Camera shows a man wearing a black leather jacket open with no shirt underneath. He has white washed blue jeans. He has long brown hair with a long thick black beard. With his light blue and pure white eye staring at the camera is none other than Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair. He glares at the camera before speaking in his usual tone of voice.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Marcus Montgomery your Daughter may tell you there is nothing to be afraid of when you hear my name. There is a saying seeing is believing. Anyone can say nothing is scary when they are not face to face with the essence of fear. I saw the fear in your daughters eye when she knew I was back at Mile High 2013. Less than a week before Trial by Fire I bloodied and battered inside a steel cage. I even when so far to cover her in gasoline and toy the viewing audience and her that I was going to set her on fire. Marcus you can turn on the lights if you would but the nightmare will still be there. Start believing in nightmares Marcus because you’re in one.

• Stu spread his arms to the side as the camera footage stops rolling.

End of Scene.
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

The Infection

Status

There’s no majestic description or special sense of meaning. No sprawling meadows or even dingy alleys given purpose via his presence. Just a man, just “The Infection,” pacing back and forth in an area seemingly devoid of form or substance as he ruminates on two men who are devoid of purpose. “The Infection” Brian Carter, walks frantically, back, forth, and over again, wearing a hole in the floor with persistence and force, like a river cutting through rock to form a canyon. Carter is ready for battle and dressed for combat, as his wrists are taped, boots are tied, and ring gear is on, which is an odd sight for the man who usually appears in shrouds of other kinds. But there’s no time for fashion and no time to run, no wasted motion and no time to spare. Apparently coming to us from FWA Fight Night and broadcasting live from the depths of your nightmares, “The Infection” Brian Carter suddenly stops his frantic pacing, turns his head towards the camera which rattles slightly, and begins to speak in an unusually hurried and maniacal tone.

BRIAN CARTER: I would tell you that I will do my very best to keep my composure during this little chat, but I learned a long while ago that making promises, much like resistance, is futile. I entered the FWA with a blank slate. My past was behind me and the future was wide open. And then I became aware of the presence of a man who took that all away and filled that blank canvas with the same blood, grime, and tears that had made up my entire childhood. About five years ago, I met Ashley O’Ryan, a man who enjoyed his drinking just a little too much and loved his innocent son, Colin far too little. By now, you all know the story: I saw myself in Colin and my miserable father in Ashley. But what you all don’t know, is that my plan, my mission to destroy Ashley O’Ryan has never stopped, never wavered, hell, it’s never even been interrupted since the first time I watched him stumble into an FWA locker room. Five years ago, I spoke at great lengths about how it was up to be to destroy Ashley O’Ryan and save all those who looked at him with kind eyes. I abducted his child, kicked him in the head more times than I could count, slandered his name, and essentially damned him to hell, but then, it all stopped. We went our separate ways and I’m sure most around the FWA thought it was all over, or thought that I had simply tired of my efforts and given up my goal to rid the FWA of the “Irish Switchblade.” But no, that’s not the case. You see to destroy Ashley, I had to look inside myself and I had to realize that the only person who could hurt Ashley O’Ryan more than I could, was Ashley O’Ryan himself. People don’t change and Ashley O’Ryan has been letting people down his entire life. And I knew, nay I know, that left to his own devices, Ashley O’Ryan would fall again and this time so much harder than ever before. People may scoff at this and point to Ashley raising FWA Championship and Tag Team Championship gold since the last time we encountered and that’s all true. But the fact remains, that the higher he gets up that mountain, the further down he will fall. And now, time and circumstance has made it so that “The Infection” will be the one to help facilitate that fall once again. You see Ashley made it to the top not too long ago, winning the FWA Championship. But then, like always, he got in his own way and lost it. But now, as one half of the FWA Tag Team Champions, Ashley won’t even have the opportunity to get in his own way, because “The Infection,” along with Chris Kennedy are going to take that shining gold away from Vodka and Venom and send them crawling back into the darkness.

Carter’s face wears a dangerous scowl, with his teeth beared and his eyes wide. “The Infection” is far from hi-

BRIAN CARTER: And hell I don’t care if they make it back to the decrepit corner they came from or if they perish along the way, those two are nothing and I’m everything and I proved it last week when I snapped “The Snake” in half with a spear. You see last week, Kennedy and I beat those two derelicts and this week, I’ll do the same to Ashley O’Ryan and if O’Ryan survives, IF I decide to allow him to survive, then it’s only a matter of time until I’m hoisting gold once again, alongside my future hall of fame partner. And then, yes then because that won’t be then end, the only thing sweeter than holding up that gold will be watching O’Ryan and St. Clair return to the ponds of scum they escaped from.

As we were saying before the passion and rage of “The Infection” derailed us, Carter is far from his usually cool, calm, and collected self, but you don’t need to be told that. You could feel it, sense it, not only in the words and actions of Brian Carter, but also innately. The world just seems to be a little off-kilter, things seem a bit sideways.

BRIAN CARTER: I’d speak from a place of respect and tell you all that it won’t be easy to defeat Ashley O’Ryan and that it won’t be easy to take the gold from Vodka and Venom if that day should come but the fact is that would be a lie. It will be easy to defeat them and it has been so far, and not because they are devoid of talent, because believe it or not they are talented. They do have ability, they didn’t win all that gold by accident. But you see all of that doesn’t work in the favor of Ashley O’Ryan and Stu St. Clair, it just shows how far they have fallen already via the presence of “The Infection.” Their efforts last week were embarrassing, it was akin to not even showing up. They sleepwalked through that match; they stood no chance against myself and Chris Kennedy and they knew it. They were there but they didn’t show up. And frankly, that’s been a common theme since my return to the FWA. Jethro Warren was the only man thus far to show any reistance to “The Infection” and I suppose after how everyone saw me systematically destroy him, they realized the futility of resistence and instead decided to roll over. All of my following opponents have been running automobiles with no one behind the wheel. It’s like when they see their name on the docket against Brian Carter, they tuck their tail between their legs, turn inward, and shuffle their feet down to the ring to take their beating with no resistance. They might as well be walking their way to the firing squad. And no one has embodied this more thus far that the oh-so-great Vodka and Venom, and especially that miscreant Ashley O’Ryan. *Carter spits on the floor* I mean shit, at least St. Clair was man enough to enter the ring with me, take a spear, and be put down like the dog that he is. Ashley wanted no part of me, he hugged that ring apron like it was his mothers leg. But this week when that bell rings, Ashley, you might as well be bound and chained because you’ll be trapped inside those ropes. Just because you’ve given up, just because you’ve recognized the power of “The Infection” doesn’t mean I’ll take it easy on you, show mercy, or make it quick. So when you shuffle your feet down to the ring, with your mind resigned to taking a beating, just like you did last week alongside St. Clair, and just as Aut Pax Aut Bellum did before that, I’m going to relish in taking my time and making you pay, not only for the sins you’ve committed in your personal life but for thinking you could get away from my grasp by laying down and playing dead. And by the way, just in case you were thinking of having a few drinks beforehand to numb the pain, allow me to inform you that there is no more powerful substance than “The Infection” and nothing could numb you from my power.

Carter turns around and grabs a water bottle from a table that had gone previously unnoticed. He unscrews the cap which falls to the ground, takes a sip, and pours some water into his long black hair. Carter drops the bottle and takes off his long-sleeved, black “Infection” t-shirt revealing his impressive, lean-muscle physique. Carter throws his hair behind his head and turns to the camera one more time, almost rocking in place.

BRIAN CARTER: I’m tired of talking and I’m tired of waiting. Most of all though I’m sick and tired of Ashley O’Ryan. I know I said I’d let him faciliate his own downfall, but quite frankly I can’t wait. Allow me to nudge him along a bit with brute force. Quite frankly, right now, I could care less about the past between myself and Ashley O’Ryan, I could care less about the memories he brought back from my childhood and the pain he himself caused me. And you know what else, right now, I don’t even give a damn about the future. I like to keep things even keel you know, stay on track and work towards a goal. But not tonight. Tonight, like Ashley O’Ryan, I’m gonna indulge a little bit. But my vice isn’t alcohol, it’s violence and Ashley O’Ryan is my drink of choice.

And with that Carter storms out of view. A loud thud occurs as Carter presumably slams the door again the wall on his way out, but it doesn’t make you jump as it might have usually, because “The Infection” already has you numb. No great wisdom tonight. No cosmic interpretations to be made. But one thing needs to be said: God bless Ashley O’Ryan.
    Last edited by Lionheart; 04-28-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

~This~

Following Fight Night, all the well wishers have left and Shane McLean sits alone in the locker room, exhausted but elated, staring at his prize in front of him. He is used to holding championships in front of him, taking a moment to appreciate them, but this, this is a new feeling. Never before has he held in his hands something he has earned like this: The FWA World Championship. Shane looks up, acknowledging the camera man before him and grins. His grin is strange, not one of confidence or pride, instead it is actually sheepish.

Shane McLean:
    “I never expected this. This. Maybe when I was younger, I figured I could rule the wrestling world, be the king of the FWA. I was naïve. Now, now I knew my place. I knew my spot on the card. Maybe it was winning second tier Championships or maybe it was mixing it up with the next potential break through stars. But this?”

Shane chuckles to himself.

Shane McLean:
    “This goes against the script. I listened to the other guys, Gryphon, Rondo, PAJ and Stevenson all hyping themselves up, saying they were going to become the FWA Champion. They will have believed it too. As for me? I thought I knew the score. We’d go in, look good, and ultimately, Ryan Hall would keep his throne, whilst everyone would talk about how good a showing Gryphon gave, how Drew Stevenson hung it in there, how PAJ showed off some dominance and how Rondo could be the man to dethrone The Last King. Shane McLean? He’d show a hell of a lot of heart, put on an entertaining performance, and have some wonder why he never broke through years ago. And Ryan Hall would go on to meet his next challenger.”

Shane frowns to himself, lips quivering in a smile.

Shane McLean:
    “But that changed the moment the referee’s hand hit the canvas signalling Jason had eliminated Hall. Suddenly we had a new formula for the match: There would be a new Champion. One of us was going to make history, for the first time, one of us was going to be the FWA World Champion!”

Shane looks down upon his gleaming Championship belt, smiling at it like a mother to a newborn child.

Shane McLean:
    “At that point, the rest of the guys must have felt like they hand one hand on this. Not me though. I realised I was the lovable loser and that I had to just do my best as was expected of me, but as I tangled with PAJ, I realised who was left that could do better than me. Rondo, PAJ, two men who had betrayed FWA in it’s time of need, Stevenson who had openly offered his services to the CWA regime also. And Gryphon. The man is a hero, adored by millions, but he had just taken the North American Championship from me, beaten me on the greatest stage of all. Surely I could not come short to him again? And that was when suddenly I was filled with pride and focus. For the first time since being eliminated in the Four Way Trial By Fire Elimination match, my second pay per view appearance, I wanted this. And with that, something happened. I became ready to win, and promptly, I took PAJ out the match. I’ll be honest, making somebody submit in the FWA is about as easy as passing kidney stones, so that gave me some extra confidence. But belief and believing are different thing. I had the belief I could do this now, but I didn’t start believing, not yet. But as I eliminated Stevenson, I heard it. This rumble, growing louder. Myself and Gryphon locked eyes, and it sunk in. It’s me or him. The rumble of the crowd was a roar, we were their heroes, Gryphon a symbol of the new era rising, me a symbol of a previous era. One of us were going to make them happy, either way, the FWA fans were going to be elated. And so we did what we do. We wrestled. We entertained. We fought for them.”

Shane shakes his head, his grin not hidden, now one filled with pleasure.

Shane McLean:
    “As we went back and forth, I felt a feeling at the back of my mind that I didn’t want to acknowledge. Could I? As I geared up for the Concushane, I realised maybe I could. As I drove forward, I felt horror, this move had ended careers and the man before me was a hero to so many, was I honestly using it? That’s when I realised what was at stake. Looking at the footage, I’m not sure if I slowed down, perhaps debating with myself. But it failed, and as I flew through the air head spinning from his lariat, I knew it was over.”

Shane looks into the camera, his face deadly serious.

Shane McLean:
    “But it wasn’t. I’d played many roles in my career, but the one I had left behind was World Championship Challenger, but now I felt them all, everyone I had ever been were fully focused. We continued, and before long, when the final nail was hammering home, we done something I would not have thought possible. How we got Gryphon into the Diamond Ring I don’t even know, by then I was running on autopilot. My head was persuaing my heart this meant nothing, it wasn’t over. But it was. And that moment I heard the bell ring, I heard the roar of the crowd, I knew, because there roar wasn;t just out there in the stand, it was inside me. Some people know they can be champion, myself, I never thought it would come true, but it had.”

Shane smirks a chuckle out.

Shane McLean:
    “Five other men will look back on the footage and see what they could have done differently. And that will be on each of their minds this week, as we six will meet once again in the ring. Last week, I had five enemies, this week, I am to have two allies. On one side, we have Ryan Hall whose Championship I now hold, and two men I struck from the match in PAJ and Drew Stevenson. On my side, we have two men who I have fought with, and now traded both victories and losses with, in Ryan Rondo and Jason Gryphon. I appreciate that in this match, all eyes are on me, I’m not the ultimate target, and both sides will be out to prove themselves as the next in line.”

McLean’s face grows serious.

Shane McLean:
    “Stevenson and PAJ will be filled with regrets, the best chance they have been granted and they did not capitalise. The impressive showings will not be enough, what I have now is what counted. They will no doubt view me as being the one who has stolen their chance, taken their prize. But whilst they focus on me, they must also realise that Ryan Hall, and each other, stand between them and I. I am used to opponents having taken issue with myself, and I welcome the challenge. Ryan Hall will have as much reason as any, and his fury will no doubt be ready to burn through me on Fight Night, and I welcome this, from all three of them. My partners feature a man I have respected, and who has in turn respected me in Jason Gryphon, but who previously held me accountable for costing him opportunity, and on the other hand I have Ryan Rondo, a man who has proven he will do whatever it takes to get himself to the top. Maybe I cannot trust me partners, and I know I cannot trust my opponents. This is the Elimination Chamber all over again, the target has simply moved.

Shane grins into the camera and lift the FWA World Championship.
    Shane McLean:
    “The difference is, I now believe!”

The camera pans in upon the World Championship’s shining face, the name panel freshly engraved.

FWA WORLD CHAMPION
    SHANE MCLEAN

~
    ~~
    ~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~
    ~~~
    FWA~~~
    ~~~~
    World~~~~
    ~~~
    Champion~~~
    ~~~~
    Shane~~~~
    ~~~
    McLean~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~
    ~~~~~
    ~~~~
    ~~~
    ~~
    ~
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

Underdog

Status

A Return:

Andrew Johnson, Dan Ward, and Mackenzie Roberts are in the locker room that dons Aut Pax Aut Bellum gear in it. There are pictures of their title wins and also and also a picture of Mackenzie with the Women’s Title. They are all standing in the room admiring the accomplishments that they have had. Mackenzie turns around first and she begins to speak.

Mackenzie Roberts: People have asked me how my boys came back into the FWA. My boys came back because of me. You see I saw a lot of things that I didn’t like here in the FWA. With the movement and all of that I knew that the FWA needed an injection of something. They need Aut Pax Aut Bellum back. Though I had my time when my boys were gone. I beat that little slut Saddle Sally for MY title. But I knew if my boys came back I’d have to play second fiddle to them and you know what that’s fine I understand. I understand it because with my looks I can do whatever I want in this company. All the men want to be with me and all of the girls want to be like me. Who in the back wouldn’t want to be associated with the greatest tag team of the modern era? The three bitches we are facing tonight want to be with these guys. Saddle Sally, she doesn’t mean much to me really to be honest. I have beaten her before like I said. I upped her game and she still couldn’t beat me. I know what she is going to say when she comes out she is going to talk about how I got lucky when I beat her and all of that stuff. She will talk about how when we moved over here to the new network I let my skills slip. I agree I did let them slip because I felt this company was a sinking ship. So I let other women take over what they wanted the company to be. Hell that’s the reason Saddle Sally is now walking around with MY title. Maybe I want that title back and at Fight Night I put my name back on the list. Because hell it’d be fun beating her again for my title. I have taken her man once and I hell I might have to do it again. And with my boys this match is going to be pretty damn easy.

Now Shannon O’ Neil is another woman that walks around here thinking that she owns the company and that she is better than what she really is. I have fought against her and alongside her and I don’t really like her. But I can deal with her more that I can deal with Saddle Sally. My only piece of advice I have for her is to stay out of the ring. I don’t want to hurt her I only want to hurt Sally, and I don’t want my boys to crush her. I mean they might have to but it they don’t need to because what does Shannon O’ Neil have that I want? What would I gain from pinning Shannon?

Then we have Zoey Ellis. Yeah that’s right Zoey Ellis. How many times has she been in and out of the FWA? She is like James Sync but the only difference is that Sync actually had some skills. Zoey is nothing, and probably after Fight Night she will walk out of the company again because well that is all that she is good at. She teases and teases that she might be great and then walks away and embarrasses herself. It really is lame if you ask me, but oh well it happens she’ll never be anything in this company because she doesn’t last long enough. Anyways, now that I have said my piece I have to get ready. Boys take it over.

Mackenzie smiles and she blows a kiss to the camera and leaves Andrew and Dan turn around and look dead straight into the camera.

Andrew Johnson: So here we are. In another match, yes we made a return at BIB but we weren’t ready for that match and we will admit it. It might hurt to say that but it is true. Brian Carter and Chris Kennedy beat us and it looks like they are throwing their respective hats into the fray for the tag team titles. Well that is fine with us because if we have to step over them to get our titles back then so be it. You see we have watched the FWA since we have left and we always had the itch to come back but we never found the right time to do it, but we finally did and that is why we are back. Our legacy needs to continue not because we want to make ourselves look even greater than we already are but because the company and the fans need us. They need us because we can see that they are getting sick of everyone that is here. Yes we might be “old” and “washed-up” but who gives a shit this company is going to become ours once again.

Andrew smiles as Dan begins to speak.

Dan Ward: Starting this Fight Night we are back and we will get our titles back. Mackenzie is right she is the one that called us up and said boys I need you here. Look into our eyes we are ready and the three little whores that we have to face on Fight Night are going to feel the wrath that is Aut Pax Aut Bellum, we will beat them to a bloody pulp and the fans are going to boo us but it doesn’t matter we are putting Vodka and Venom on notice we are putting the FWA on notice we are back and we are still greatness and we are still going to pass you by.

Andrew and Dan laugh as the look at the camera and the last image of them is looking at a picture of them with the tag team titles as the scene fades to black.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

The scene opens. PAJ sits alone in his locker room. All the pictures on the wall are taken down and you can see the places on the walls where the photos once hung and the lack of dust and dirt has left square holes all over the walls. PAJ is sat on a steel chair in the middle of the room with his back turned to the half where the photos were. PAJ looks straight forward.

PAJ: There has been many changes in FWA over the past few months. No more Wolf, no more Jimmy King, No more Ryan Hall as a champion and no more P..A..J as a dominant force. Last week I snapped. I have had enough of mediocrity. I have had enough of losing. I do no deserve to lose matches. I am a born winner and nothing other than winning is good enough for me. I don't need anyone to reassure me. I don't need anyone to tell me I am good enough because I am good enough and it is a travesty that I am not FWA World Champion because there is no-one who deserves it more than me. I lead the new era to the gates and now they pushed me over and are frantically trying to lock the gates. They want to keep me out because they know that once I am in I will never be stopped. I made them all believe that you could break the ceiling in FWA. Where young guys could push through and compete against Ryan Hall, Wolf and Gabrielle but they do they care what I did? No they are all looking at the mirror putting themselves on the back for all MY hard work. For the bruises I took to break the glass ceiling. No longer could people just look up and wonder they could obtain greatness and be an elite athlete again. I took one small step for man one giant leap for FWA because I boldly went where no man had gone before. Yet no-one came to me and thanked me for their chance. Did I deserve a one-on-one title shot? Absolutely. Ask anyone in this company. I earned my title shot and everyone else, Drew Stevenson, Jason Gryphon, Ryan Rondo and our new World Champion Shane McLean rode my coattails to success. I started the fire that burnt down everything that FWA used to be and built up FWA into our so-called “new era”. Who in HELL do they think THEY are thinking that they are now better than me? They would still be wasting away slowly losing their desire to compete without me. So they better damn well thank me for everything I have done FOR them because they will be sorry for everything that I do AGAINST them.

PAJ: I do have that chance this week. I am teaming with Ryan Hall and Drew Stevenson to face Ryan Rondo, Jason Gryphon and Shane McLean. Sounds like someone in FWA management is out of ideas now that Wolf ran away, Gabrielle is washed-up and Chris Kennedy is just a shell of the man he used to be when I stood at his side. FWA relied on them to produce but they all saw FWA failing. They gave up on FWA or they stopped believing in FWA because they were scared. No longer could they stand on their lofty perches and lord over the land. Lets put the six biggest stars in FWA in the ring together for a second week in a row. How many more referees can you spare? I took out four last week. They didn't see it coming and when I got to the back outside of my seething anger I laughed for an hour. I have a blood lust and it wasn't fulfilled against the very men that stabbed me in the back. In a way, I am glad FWA continue to be out of ideas because I get to do what I couldn't do last week and stare each man in the eye that FWA considers my equals. They aren't my equals. They are below me and they always have been. I don't care what results say. All they say is who won a match. I am a better man. I am a better wrestler but they are better thieves they can steal what was mine. It was my title shot. It was my chance to reach the top. It was my chance to go where I belong.

PAJ taps on his wrist and smirks.

PAJ: I have bided my time with what is about to come and I can promise that I have something up my sleeve that they will never see coming. I can ensure that no-one in FWA will EVER expect what I am going to do. I will destroy every man that gets tossed my way. I will gladly scream from the heavens about how good I am. I will look down on every man that is in front of me. I will smugly walk down to the ring to ensure a victory because I am done being disrespected. I am DONE becoming a joke again. I will NOT be laughed at again. I will NOT be the butt of the joke because I can't deliver when it matters. We all know this match doesn't matter. Does this match matter to me? No, but it has to mark a turning point for my career. It has to be historic because once again I am becoming the guy who almost made it. It is an improvement from the guy who almost stayed in FWA for two weeks but it still hurts when people think I have peaked. I have proven I can be a great champion and when I get my fair shot I will prove it. No more headaches, no more bullshit, just one very real scenario in which I refuse to give up on my dream. One where I refuse to become a joke and one where I will shock the world.

We see a close up of PAJ smiling as the scene slowly fades to black.

Status

"This Saddle Sally-Shannon O'Neal tag thing ain't happenin'."

The sassy blond hair, the sneering look of a bruised soul, the tight jean shorts and black tank top sporting the letters "The Wixy Go-Go." Heavy eye shadow and big, obnoxious hoop earrings complete the package of an 80s rock-n-roll chick with a pissed off attitude and a rebellious nature. She's still without a story here in the FWA, but has a deep one throughout her time in life.

"No way. Ain't happenin'."

"Why not? You two seem to work well together. Pretty sure you've won more matches than lost."

Robbins Thurgood, Shannon's personal talent assistant and budding best friend, stands next to Shannon in his usual, a full suit and tie with nice dress pants, well-polished black shoes and a coat around his white dress shirt.

"Nah. Nah, nah, nah. Ain't what I'm about. You know what this is. You remember what I said when I interviewed. I ain't never gonna' settle. I always wanna' make it. Always. And right now, makin' it is winnin' that Women's title."

Robbins Thurgood's eyebrows raise up. He stops his non-chalant, meaningless task of refilling the water cooler in the backstage part of the arena and looks at Shannon O'Neal. This is the first time he's hard any definitive desire to become the Women's champion. This is the first time he's sensed any concrete goals from Shannon.

"Not so sure that's what everyone is thinking right now. Just warning you ab..."

"Hey...jackoff...it's slim pickings right now. Saddle Sally is the champ, but she ain't no legend. Zoey Ellis is returning, has that fresh, new car smell to her. She ain't ready. She's like when I first joined and challenged for the Women's title at Trial By Fire. Just wouldn't be ready."

"What about Mackenzie?"

"Didn't I prove to everyone last week she's lost it. She and those At Poo At Belly guys ain't wanting it anymore."

Robbins begins counting on his fingers, thinking of anyone else in the Women's division who could challenge besides Shannon O'Neal. He even says, "I've gotta be missing someone."

"Yeah...looks a lot like you believe in me. I thought we were friends..."

Shannon shakes her head as Robbins tries to explain, but no words exit his mouth. Shannon then leaves, with the same pissed off attitude but now a new sense of motivation stemming.

I Can Smell You.

Status

Memories of the Insane Part Three

You stand outside a fairly large, white building. You are standing on a sidewalk leading to two glass doors, a flower garden lining each side of the sidewalk. A tall white picket fence surrounds the plot of land, which is quite large. On the building, above the glass doors, is a sign reading "Silver Lining Orphanage." You carry your luggage with you as you walk up to the front door, being led there by the man who drove you. He never told you his name. He was tall and pale, with long dark hair. He face appeared so cleanly shaven that it seemed unthinkable for him to even be able to grow a beard. He escorted you into the building and showed you around, the inside seeming more like a prison than an orphanage. The rooms were small, each with a bunk bed against the wall, and a television in the corner of the room, the channel only able to be changed by staff. A small bathroom was separated from each room with a door. After he finishes showing you around, he assigns you a room, which you go to, waiting for when you are allowed to go outside, into the backyard. A voice came over the intercom.

Intercom: It is now time for a mandatory recess, all underlings are to report out the back, into the courtyard.

The man who led you in had explained to you that the orphaned children who lived here were referred to by staff as "underlings" while he was giving you the tour. You stood up as the the doors opened, you walked out into the hallway, following the other children outside. There were dark clouds in the sky today, rain will probably come soon. You sat atop a small, waist high, brick wall, sitting alone, as you didn't know anyone, nor were you in the mood to meet anyone at the moment. The memory of Amber dying was still fresh in your head, it was pretty much the only thing you were able to think about lately.

???: He looks so weird.

???: What's up with his hair?

???: Maybe he's an emo, or a goth?

???: I think I saw a picture of him on the news, something about him killing a guy I think.

Though your position doesn't change, your eyes shift over to where the voices were coming from. You saw three boys, all looking around 16 or 17, sitting at a picnic table. One was at a regular height, around the same height as you and had long, dark brown hair. One of them was sitting across from the other two, he was slightly shorter than the one with brown hair, but not by much, and he had short, blonde hair. The third was the tallest of the three. He wore half moon glasses, and had short, black hair.

You look back down at your lap as you hear shuffling, then footsteps, drawing nearer.

???: Hey, new-blood. So what's your story?

You remain silent, the images of your parents and Amber flashing through your mind.

???: Hey, I'm talking to you!

You stay silent.

???: Hey, are you listening?

You: I don't want to talk about it.

???: So the silent man speaks. Why don't you want to talk about it, new-blood?

You: Fuck you. I already said I don't want to talk about it.

???: Danny did you here that?

Danny: I did, Jared.

Jared: So..?

Danny: Rick, Jared, I think we should show this bitch some manners.

You had learned their names, the shorter blonde one is Danny. The tall one with glasses is Rick. The one of a regular height is Jared.

The three come up to you, the blonde one now known as Danny punching you in the stomach, causing you to fall off the wall. The back of your head smacks onto the dirt first, the rest of your body following. You struggle to stand up as the three rush you again, all of them punching you, some in the stomach, some in the face. You lying on the ground, seeing all three of them standing over you grinning, your blood covering their knuckles.

Just then, images started flashing in your head, one of the Silver Lining Orphanage, the next of Amber lifeless corpse in your arms, another of the scene you are witnessing now, the three standing over you with blood on their knuckles, the next of a small dog wagging its tail at you, and finally one of Rick, Jared, and Danny fighting waves and the current in the middle of storm.

The three walk away, leaving you lie there, you taste blood in your mouth, much of your body aches. Danny says something to the other two as they walk away.

Danny: You know, I also heard on the news that there was some bitch that was killed there too, I think her name was...Amber or some shit.

Just then, a blood vessel in your eye burst. You clenched your fists tightly as you slowly stand up. Rage flows through you, all you want now is to see Danny dead.

You: Bitch...Amber!?

You run at them, yelling as you do so. You tackle Danny to the ground, crouching over him as he looks up at you. You bring your fists down on him multiple times until security finally see what was happening and charges in to pull you off of him. Two words echo in your ears.

Amber.

Bitch.

Amber.

Bitch.

The Mist jerks awake, having fallen asleep in a chair. His clenched fist had shattered the glass of water he holding. The Mist is breathing heavily, he stands, pacing around in the room. His breathing becomes even more uneven and broken.

The Mist: Jethro Warren. That piece of shit. He...he insults me, char-charging into m-my match! A-assaulting m-my opponent! I-I'll eliminate him. He-He attacked Vincent during m-my battle! I can't stand for this! Jethro Warren, during our match I will decimate you. The rage of a thousand hell fires will be focused onto you. You and your piece of shit wife.

The Mist grins psychotically.

The Mist: She may have the same name...but she is nothing like my Amber. Amber...Amber... I'm sorry.

The Mist shakes his head.

The Mist: You will not get away with this type of interference. Like I've stated before, I have a literal need to win. If I don't win I might...do something I shouldn't. The title will be mine! I see now that holding that belt will help quench my need, at least for the time being. Y-You have insulted my honor by charging into my fight like that, Warren, attacking my opponent. Many people might have actually liked for you to attack their opponent, but I follow a strict code of honor that I don't let go of so easily.

You will be slammed into hell and back again, I am siding with Lord Vincent in this argument. You and your bitch of a wife will terrible lives of fear and regret. Your wife is like a plague, annoying, gross, and usually smells horrible. But back to you, Warren. I will push my body to the greatest extremity it can muster and use all of that force to completely and utterly annihilate you. But I won't let you die, Jethro. Oh no, only when you see everything you hold dear in your life burning, suffering, dying...then and only then will I allow you to die, until then you will remain a tortured soul for as long as I see fit in our match.

You are the lowest type of slime, coming and taking someone's prey as your own. But you know what happens to slime? It gets stepped on, and smeared on the ground when the person who stepped on you realizes just how disgusting you are! I will kill you! You and your wife!

Alester: Jacob!

The Mist: Shut up old man! Don't call me by that name! I'm going to kill him, he will slowly suffer for his injustice!

Alester: Stop it now, Jacob, never give in to your need! Don't kill! Don't listen to them!

The Mist: Right now they tell me to kill you, old man! Now die!

Just then, Alester ran at the Mist, delivering a chop into the side of the neck of the Mist, right where his neck connects to his shoulders. The Mist falls to the ground, passed out.

Alester: I'm sorry, Jacob. I couldn't allow you to have continued like that. You might have done something you'd regret. Hopefully when you wake you'll be back to normal.

The scene fades into darkness as Alester drags the Mist onto a bed at the end of the room.
    Last edited by The Mist; 04-29-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Boobage Expert

Status

Thomas Princeton Promo

Inside of the FWA arena....

"The Orange Man" by James Newton Howard plays over the speakers and the crowd stands up to boo Thomas Princeton as he steps into the arena, he looks a bit peeved at the moment but he makes his way down to the ring and climbs into it right after fixing his tie. He signals for a microphone and is given one. Then staring out into the sea of people he takes a deep breath and begins to speak.

Tom: Portland, Oregon... home of the Trailblazers....a team that is doing quite well against the Rockets but will still lose to whoever they play next. Because for a team that prides itself on blazing trails they still play like a bunch of BLAZED skateboarders who stumbled onto the court.

The crowd boos as Tom just smirks as he mocks the team by pretending to shoot a basketball.

Tom: I am about to take on a man who so many of you feel sorry for, so many of you want to see win....his name is Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird, if he had any friends they would call him Vince. Since I have no interest in being his friend but also don't want to even entertain the idea that he is indeed a lord I will call him Vinny. You know like my cousin Vinny. Vinny is someone who I watched and admittedly laughed while he was beat down at the hands of his enemy Jethro Warren and his own fiance, the woman he thought he could form a life with...Amber. Oh what a glorious thing it was to witness, the cocky and self righteous Vinny destroyed by all that he tried to create. Something poetic about it all, but I'm not a poet so I'll just let the situation speak for itself, and it says volumes.

I mean there is a reason Jethro Warren is in the main event for the X title and Vinny is already being pushed to the side he is a man who shows weakness. He is a man who has failed to show that he has what it takes to protect what is his. He couldn't even keep his woman from the charms of Jethro. It is so sad that I find it funny. Vinny was the guy who always seemed to be in control of his world, I swear if I was the kind of man to do acid listening to your promos would might cause my brain to split in half. You just are out there man, saying what you want, talking about what you want. You are the freak of the FWA! And this is a federation that used to house The Brethren El and Baz a man who literally wrestled Satan. I've seen some crazy stuff in the FWA, but I have to admit Vinny is one of the craziest things by far!

Vinny got his ass kicked on the biggest stage in the FWA, now I lost my match but Vinny....man Vinny just got straight up humiliated, that is not easy for anyone to take. Now that should make a wrestler like myself nervous, because now Vinny is hungry for a win. But that won't be enough, it won't be enough to beat me. All that drive, that anger, those bottled up emotions...not enough. I looked the man who broke Vinny, I looked him in the eyes and the man stepped out of the ring and walked away! The man the so called "lord" as he likes to say, the man who strikes fear into the heart of Vinny is afraid of me! The monster that lurks under his bed checks his closet for me...Thomas Princeton!

The fans boo but Tom just chuckles to himself and makes a sassy claw motion with his hand.

Tom: Vinny is a test tube baby, an accident, a mistake that is meant to warn all of us what happens when we become too weak! Weakness is genetic in Vinny, that's why he has this inferiority complex where he has to go around claiming to be royalty to be important...because when is the last time that he was? I mean lets face is subordinates when is the last time Vincent came to mind? He's a glorified curtain jerker who isn't wrestling on Smash because the roster isn't big enough for that to take place! Jethro is in the main event, but no he's the start of the show the A block, the guy I'm going to kick around for a while so I walk away with a W on the way to bigger and better things! The only reason you all care about Vinny right now is because you feel sorry for the sad sack!

Pity is a powerful emotion, I've seen it work wonders for people. Vinny is that mangled mutt that appears on your TV, the one that makes you chance the channel because you don't feel like crying that night! I could just see Vinny with his big eyes crying into the camera as some woman with a guitar comes on and asks you to please "donate a sense of pride to an FWA wrestler today." And then thats when I come onto the screen knock that stupid bitch off her little couch, pick up the guitar and smash Vinny's face in! Am I a sick man for doing this? Yes, sick and tired already of Vinny and his psychotic ramblings mixed in with his blue stylings of how terrible and mysteriously brutal his life is! I cant wait to see you go against Jethro Warren again, because I can't wait for him to kick your ass!

Tom licks his bottom lip and smirks, he takes a moment to look at the riled up crowd, they hate him. Yet he also knows he has great control over what they hear, it's an odd balancing act that he has so much control over. They hate what he has to say but they are also hoping the more he says, the farther he goes the sweeter that will make it to see Vincent take him on, but there is also fear, him winning could be just awful for the morale of Vincent Blackbird.

Tom: But before Jethro destroys Vinny with his beautiful former flame Amber at his side I will have my way with the man. Vinny will be crushed beneath my boot, all for fun, all to make him shut up, all to soften him up for his eventual confrontation with Jethro, the one we all want to see. The one I want to see so badly I am willing to beat Vinny down just so Jethro can hurt him even more. It's a messed up thing to do I know, but I'm looking for fun. I'm bitter, isolated and ready to cause someone an extreme amount of mental and physical pain and it's an excellent desire to feel! I will do all of this for pure entertainment, and I will win not only because I have more skill and sanity but because I am head and shoulders the better wrestler! My name is Thomas Princeton,...and I'm better than you!

Tom sets down the mic and walks up the entrance ramp as he is booed. Tom has a look of malice on his face as he disappears into the back.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

The Franchise

Status

Scenes from Back in Business flicker and fade over the television screen. Scenes of despicable horror and chaos. Blood and violence. Betrayal. A sinister grin envelops Jethro's face after his plan for the ultimate destruction of Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird came to fruition. His club, stolen. His partner, Trace, bought out... and the final piece of the puzzle, Blackbird's Buttercup... Amber, delivered the final blade to his back. If the blood and hardcore insanity wasn't enough to make the Heir to the Blackbird Empire quake, the blatantly foul mind games were more than enough to cut any man down. Even while being blood soaked from head to toe, Jethro smiles sinisterly as he clutches tightly to Amber as he slowly exits from the Quake with Fear match. Pan out to the luxurious penthouse overlooking the Pearl District of Portland, as the grotesquely violent footage slowly fades out. Sitting in a stately, throne-like chair is the main himself. Still sporting the same cuts, bruises, and sinister smile, the battle-worn Jethro Warren sits pompously directly in front of the camera as his woman, Amber, leans over from behind him, draping her arms around his chest.

Jethro Warren: Throughout the week, I've been hearing the same thing over and over and over... “Jethro... you're a monster.” I think you people would've gotten it at this point. That's exactly what I am! Your Tweets and your Facebook messages... and whatever else you people say and do to get your points' across... It isn't going to change who I am or what I did... I am a sick man. But I set out to do exactly what I said I was going to do. Destroy Blackbird. I love that piece of advertisement they made for our match, Amber... haunting music, subtle, low-key colors... Blackbird, in agony, from everything I threw at him... and the final moment... Our coming out party... The final knife to the heart.

Amber: Baby, it was beautiful.

Amber and Jethro share an equally disgusting kiss. Jethro is slow to pull himself away, he chuckles slightly.

Jethro Warren: Life... is good. For those too afraid to experience it for themselves. This is such an easy life to live. You know why I do this? It's all about me... It's all about what I can achieve in this life. At the cost of others... I won... There's no other way to put it... Vincent may say to everyone within earshot about how he doesn't care... His mind quakes when no one is around... His body quakes, his soul quakes from what we did to him. *chuckles* This world isn't for the weak and stupid... just stepping stones for the great to reach higher peaks... For pleasure, and business. It's better than any drug or high in this f**king world. I am... what I am, and I revel in it. In this world, I am not the monsters mommy and daddy told you stories about before bed... slayed by the valiant knight, or whatever the f**k... I am not the ludicrous horror movie icon that slashed up the innocent virgin before receiving his comeuppance by a group of stoned teenagers at the end. I am the wicked, that wins... The soulless that destroys without repent. A real... American Monster.

Amber: Yep... too many stories about Mist... not enough about real monsters that could hurt them.

Jethro Warren: Mist is a f**king joke... He's a horror movie character... a work of fiction. The fictitious monster that doesn't exist in real life... Just a guy with a demented gimmick. The monster you grew up believing in! Just a freakishly large guy playing a gimmick. Nothing more... nothing less... A dark cavernous dungeon... Veiled threats of chaos, discourse, and violence. A twisted, made for cinema flash forward... flash back... Side reel with actors... scripts... fake blood and mice running about the place. Tell me if its any different!!! A fake... a fraud... Nothing... Lefts see if this guy can really stand the sight of actual blood when he gets in my way... In my way to claiming my X-Division title. Mist... no amount of script writers. No amount of acting or pretending to be a monster is gonna ready you for the real f**king thing. I destroy lives... I break people because I can... Are you ready for that Mist? Fight Night... you step into the ring with me. There is no second take... No valiant comeback for you... The villain is real... and the Modern American Monster will break you... Just because I can... and you're in my way. Jethro Warren will win the X-Division title... And Mist... make no mistake... your blood will be on my hands... and I couldn't care less if you walked away or not.

Jethro chuckles slightly as Amber has a huge grin on her face. The scene fades back to Blackbird's bloodied, beaten corpse after the Quake with Fear Deathmatch. With an low, intense echo you can hear Jethro's parting words repeated once again...

I couldn't care less if you walked away or not...

Status

As the rain continues to bounce off of the strong concrete ground, one man continues to keep pushing. A man wearing skimpy silver shorts and a tight under armor tank top with a pair of $120 New Balance shoes is running as fast as he can through this local park. Sweat is dripping down his face. This man is in no mood to mess around. Anyone can tell from the look on this man's face that he is determined. He is training for something, and the question is what. He's got something to prove, and he will not stop until he does. The one thing that can't be seen though is the pain. His ankles are killing him, and he's pretty sure he has shin splints. Yet he keeps going. He keeps continuing to fight through everything that is thrown towards his way in order to get back to same athletic point that he was at before. But what took him down? Was it an injury? Or something else? Either way this brown haired man continues to run through the park. He's running faster than Forrest Gump, and isn't stopping to snack on any boxes of chocolates. The best part about it all is he has the park all to himself. Any other day and the entire area would be packed. Picnics and just simple outdoor outings are the norm for this time of year. There would be children playing, and dogs catching frisbees. Teenagers learning how to drive. April showers bring May flowers they always say, yet I guess it's not far enough into May for that to be true because it is pouring down rain. Now maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration. It isn't like there is going to be a flood or anything, but the whether just is bad enough for people to not want to go outside and have an enjoyable day at the park. Even our runner here doesn't seem like he's enjoying himself. No this is something different. He is out here punishing himself, but why? It is one thing to train your body, but why would you want to brutalize it? What could this man have done that has pushed him to the point where he thinks he deserves the pain he's receiving? If there had to be a guess it would probably be regret. Regret is always the source of everyone's problems. The key is to realize that there is no point in regret. It's in the past, and it can never be changed so there's no point in worrying about it. Maybe our runner will learn that lesson soon enough, but right now he has his own methods of dealing with things.

He continues to run. He runs over a huge bridge that crosses the park lake, and continues to run down the path that is engulfed by trees and green. He decides that the path he's running is too boring. He's ran it a hundred times before and he knows it like the back of his hand. But he needs something different. Another challenge, so he takes the path less traveled by. Will that make all the difference? The concrete comes to an end and has turned into a simple dirt trail. He runs over rocks and twigs as he continues to run full speed. In his mind he is thinking that this is far enough. He has pushed himself too far, and going any longer could result in yet another injury. Yet for some reason he keeps going. Had he stopped right then and right there his future may have been entirely different, but something compelled him to keep running forward. Maybe it was just adrenaline, or maybe it was something else. But whatever it was pushed him into this direction. The path has ended, and there is nothing but trees and rocks. Our runner finally stops, and when he does he bends over and pukes all over mother nature itself. Some lucky animal is getting a free meal later tonight. He doesn't stay bent over. Any runner knows that it is much easier to breath when you are standing straight up tall. The problem with standing still as opposed to running is when you're still you can see everything. You can see every single detail of the nature around you, and that is always a good thing right? Until you see something you can't unsee. Something that will be in your head for the rest of your entire life. He notices just a little bit of hair coming out of the a creek from down the hill. As he gets closer he realizes it isn't an animal, and it isn't just hair. Sticking up out of the creek is a body. He gasps as he slides down the muddy hill and into the creek. He pulls the body out of the water, and up to the top of the hill. He checks for a pulse, and quickly tries to do CPR. You see our runner knows a little bit about the medical field, and he knows from the color of this man's skin that he hasn't been in the water for too long. Was he running too? Did he have a heart attack and fall into the creek? He checks for another pulse, and to no avail he doesn't get one. The runner puts his hands on his knees and desperately tries to think of what to do next. He didn't exactly bring his cellular device with him. In fact he doesn't bring anything with him but the clothes on his back while he runs. He's miles away and in the middle of the woods. He decides to turn the man over, and check to see if he has a wallet. He pulls out a thick brown leather wallet, and opens it up. Right away he finds a Driver's License, and on it the card reads "Eyes: Hazel, Organ Donor, Name...Dave Sullivan"

Four Hours Earlier

Dave Sullivan is sitting in the passenger side of a black pickup truck. Just watching out the window...trying to think. He has a black duffel bag with a Nike logo on it in between his legs, and inside of it is most likely his wrestling gear. The truck is heading to the airport, where Dave will get onto a plane and fly to Portland, Oregon for his return match. Dave is wearing a black shirt, and black sport's shorts with a pair of black under armor shoes. As Dave continues to stare out the window watching the trees go by, he finally speaks...

Dave Sullivan: You know I don't care if it is a jobber I'm facing this week. I like that better anyway to be honest. Let me go up against some scrub, shake off the rust a little bit. Pablo The Potato is going to turn into Pablo Mashed Potatoes, and I'm going to show everyone that I'm as strong as ever. Because the thing is they don't care if it's a jobber. They care about seeing Dave freakin Sullivan back in action. The Pittsburgh Native back in the ring kicking asses all over the place. Left and right, east and west. Dave is back, and he's coming with a fury baby. There will be no stopping the Pittsburgh kid if I have anything to say about it. Screw the X-Division Championship, screw the North American Championship. I am coming back for it all, and it's gonna be a sight. I would say bring your cameras and take some pictures, but it will be well documented I assure you. They will be making a hall of fame building just for Dave Sullivan, and that is a fact. Screw Devin Silver, screw The Fog, and screw any other scrubs this company has under contract. I'm not some rookie anymore. I'm not dumb enough to go signing contracts with evil whores, or joining a sinking ship of a stable.

???: Do you have down syndrome?

Says the driver of the car.

???: What the hell is wrong with you. I didn't take you out of rehab so you can go running around in your little make believe wrestling federation again, grappling a bunch of men in tights. I took you out because I thought my money was going to waste, and it obviously was because they didn't help your sorry ass one bit. I bet you're still shooting up. Aren't you? Aren't you?

Dave: Shut the hell up! You think you just know everything huh? You think you just know what I'm going through, but you don't. You did this to me. I shot up heroin because of you, I went to rehab because of you. Well you know what the truth is I don't care anymore. I don't give a damn about my wrestling career. I couldn't care if I went out and lost every single match.

???: You probably will lose every match...

Dave: Shut the hell up! I will freaking kill you, no goddamn joke! I don't care if I lose every single match. I am not coming back to win. I am coming back to prove a damn point. That Dave Sullivan is not someone to mess with! They will remember my name! It won't be because I'm a champion, but it will be something much more. Have you ever noticed how kids who run track and bring back gold medals are forgotten the next year? Yeah maybe they get their banner on the wall, but ten years later when kids are sitting in the gym looking up at them all, they won't even know if Joe Smith was a boy or a girl, blonde hair or brown. Black or white. Yet why is it that when someone shoots up the school...they're remembered. Not only that, but their name is on the news for months. And then every anniversary their name is on the news again. And they get their own wikipedia page. Maybe they are infamous, but they are remembered...

???: What the fuck is wrong with you? What have I brought into this world. They better not remember your name, because it's my name too and you certainly don't deserve.

Dave: What did I tell you? What did I tell you?

Dave Sr: That's it...I'm pulling over.

With that Sullivan punches his father right in the face, and the truck swerves off of the road and hits a tree. The damage isn't as bad as it sounds, and the truck appears to still be driveable. Rain begins to drop down onto the hood of the now smoking truck, and Sullivan crawls out of the truck pain. He walks over to the driver's side, opens the door, and pulls his father out onto the ground. He punches him several times in the face, picks him up, and throws him against the truck. Dave Sr falls to the ground, but Sullivan picks up again, takes his face, and puts it through the driver's side window of the truck. The glass from the window shatters into pieces. Sullivan is out of control now. He is in a complete rage, as he picks up a shard of glass that fell onto the leather eat of the truck, and shoves it into Dave Sr's chest. He picks his father up, throws him into the bed of the truck, and puts the truck in reverse, and drives off. The rain is coming down harder now as Sullivan drives into a local park. He knows he needs to get off the road soon. Not only is he driving with obvious damage to the truck, but he has a man with a stab wound in the back as well. Not something that is easily explainable to a police officer. Sullivan ends up driving off of the road, and into a the woods with the truck. He heads far enough into the trees where nobody can see him, and dumps the truck. The gets out, and puts his Nike dufflebag over his shoulder. He then pulls his father out from the bed of the truck, and drags him through the woods. The rain is coming down hard, and Dave Sr's body is covered in mud. But Sullivan keeps dragging him through the woods. He goes a solid mile deep into the trees, and comes across what he thinks is the perfect place to dump the body. He stops at the top of a hill, and rips the shard of glass out of his father's chest, and then stabs him with it again. And again, and again. He then picks up his Dad, and throws him down the cliff into and into a shallow creek. He smiles at his handy work, and picks up the bloody shard of glass. He starts to walk the other direction, when just then he hears a twig snapping in the distance, he gets extremely paranoid and ducks for cover behind a tree. His worst fears have come true, as he finds out somehow someone has come across the same creek. A runner. He watches as the runner not only finds the body, but pulls it out of the water. He continues to watch as the runner then check's his father's wallet. He knows his name, he knows his address. His family. He watches as the runner slowly backs up, and decides to get help. He takes off full speed, but before he can get anywhere Sullivan pops out of the tree and stabs him right in the chest with the shard of glass. The runner falls to the ground in pain. Sullivan backs up, turns around, and runs. He runs through the woods as fast as he can. He passes trees, and leaves. He follows a dirt path all the way to where it turns to concrete. He crosses the bridge that takes him across the lake. He goes past all the playgrounds and pavilions. Finally Sullivan comes to a halt, and just then the most amazing thing happens. The rain stops, and the sun comes out. Sullivan then looks up at the sky, and he begins to smile.

Chikara Trainee

Status

The Ray of Light

Rain. Inside of a room, we see Wake Walker sitting down on his bed having just woken up from his slumber. Wake turns his head a few degrees and looks outside his window. Peeking through a gap between two clouds, light pours into Wake’s room. The light filters past Wake’s custom poster of Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, the perpetrators behind the Columbine massacre. The shadows in the room quiver with fear and they soon run off, away from ray of hope. Wake stares and admires the ray of light. Wake lays down on his bed once more and turns to his left, schefflera leaves. He stares into the ceiling, being mesmerized by the bland and unimaginative canvas. He closes his eyes and mutters, “This reminds me of that day…” Slowly, the screen begins to become very wavy to the point where it’d give anybody a temporary lapse in their sense of balance. We, the spectators, find ourselves in a very small household that is trash-littered as far as the eye can see. A much smaller Wake sits on the bed, the same mattress Wake was laying on in the beginning of the scene. The human services case worker, kneeling next to Wake’s bed, never having been exposed to such horrid conditions, never having been even close to feeling a fraction of the pain Wake felt. She remained there, on her knees, looking at Wake directly in the eyes in search of a sign of life but for the time being, there was none to be found.

Caseworker: It’s going to be completely okay, Wake. Despite the terrible car accident your parents deceased in, there’s so much to life that’s out there to be discovered. There’s so much life, Wake Walker! There’s so many possibilities and despite this setback, and as much as you miss your parents, there’s no reason to continue to look at the past in agony, Wake! I completely understand what you’re going through! You need to brush aside all those negative emotions and start looking towards the future! The future is bright, Wake! The future is bright for you!

Yeah, the future is bright. The future is bright for all of us, isn’t it? Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine? If only you could ever feel the pain I feel right now, you’d know that your words are just little nothings. I’m 15 years old and everything has been taken away from me already. Everything. God took everything away, and for that, I’ll never worship such a cruel entity that would let that happen. Never.

The flashback sequence skips ahead with Wake exiting a foster care center and walking down the street. Wake stared down, wondering how every piece of blackened gum managed to get there. Wake wished, for a second, to know how it all got there. After passing by an alley, some young but larger teenagers come out of the alley and grab Wake, throwing him into the alley in order to beat him down with the benefit of the beating being shielded by the low-income housing buildings. Wake fell on the floor and quickly began dragging himself away from the bullies. The teens scream at Walker, urging him to give them his money or else there’d be consequences to pay.

Youth: Give us your goddamned lunch money for today or the aluminum bat I hold in my hands is going to go right through your skull!

Wake Walker: Please, Sean. Don’t do this. You know I don’t have any money. I’ve given you everything I had three days ago, you don’t need to do this. Please, Sean. Just don’t.

Sean: Oh yeah? So you don’t have any money to give us? Looks like you’ve chosen a bad day not to bring your cash!

Sean raises the bat in the air, ready to slam it through Wake’s skull, when suddenly, a man comes behind Sean and takes the bat from him. Now, holding the bat in his hand, he taps it a few times on his palm, practically beckoning for the bullies to attempt to do something about it. Sean, and the other bullies hang their heads low in shame and begin to walk away, as if nothing had happened. Wake, staring upwards and being hit by a beaming ray of light, which blinds him temporarily, is helped to his feet by the man. Unlike the rest of the blacks Wake had been told to avoid, this man had hopeful eyes that drew you in and hugged you with love. The man stared at Wake for a few seconds before uttering some words.

Man: You okay?

Wake Walker: Yeah, I am. Listen, thank you so-

Trey: You don’t have to thank me, little one. I’d help out anybody who is in need and I’m sure you would’ve done the same for me. Those little punks sure have been causing a lot of trouble lately around these parts of town. Nevermind them. My name is Trey. What do you go by, son?

Wake Walker: My name is Wake, sir. Wake Walker.

Trey holds his hand up to his chin and he begins to think, tasting the name and running it through his mind a couple of times before speaking again.

Trey: Wake … Walker … that actually would sound like a very good wrestling name.

Wake Walker: What do you mean?

Trey: My name is Trey and I’m part of the Helen Bernstein wrestling school. We’re actually located about five blocks away from here. I was on my lunch break right now, actually, before I saw you getting assaulted by those jerks. I’m one of the instructors there and we teach teens…teens like you, actually, to defend themselves and to participate in pro-wrestling for fun! Although my name is Trey… when I’m in the ring… I go by the mysterious… Trey, The Superhero Shadow! Maybe you should join us, we have our classes taught just right after school! What school do you go to?

Wake Walker: The school…down the road.

Trey: I see. Well, I think Wake Walker would be a great wrestling name but I think it needs a little bit of spice, don’t you think? How about Wake, the winner, Walker?!

Wake stares down for a few seconds.

Trey: Listen, here’s my card. (hands Wake card) If you ever want to talk about any problems you might have, I’m all ears… and even better, if you ever choose to join us, I’ll be there! I’m running a little bit late, maybe I’ll see you there! For now, try not to walk around these parts of town, it’s pretty dangerous even during the day! Next time, have your mom or dad pick you up or something! Ciao!

…And so Trey left. The man who would later change my life… for the better. Still, I can’t help but to think about the last words he said to me on that day. “Have your mom or dad pick you up or something”, I’ll never forget those words… because they resonated through the chambers of my mind on that faithful day and just for a split moment in time, I regained my faith in God.

The flashback scene skips forward again, with Wake Walker standing in the corner of a ring. His opponent, dazed, stands in the middle of the ring, unaware of his whereabouts. Wake runs at his opponent and delivers a swinging neckbreaker and goes for the pin. 1…2…3! The bell rings and the audience claps. Wake celebrates as the referee announces his victory.

Referee: …And your winner by way of pinfall and extending his record to 66-2, Wake “The Winner” Walker!

Wake, seemingly extremely proud of himself, rolls out of the ring and heads to the back. He goes into a room designated for storing janitorial supplies, shuts the door and begins to weep. He cries for a few moments, wiping away his tears. He whispers under his breath…

Wake Walker: Mother…father… How I wish you were here to see me succeed. I may not have been the best in school but on this day, I would’ve made you proud. If only I could just hug you…just one last time… I would be on top of the world.

Wake reaches his hand towards a fanny-pack on the floor and begins to unzip it only to grab a needle, filled to the brim with heroin. Wake stares at a vein that sticks out on his left arm and begins to aim the needle towards its target.

Wake Walker: Luckily, my best friend right here… he can give me that wonderful feeling once again.

Right as Wake is ready to inject the poison into his bloodstream, there is a knock on the door. Wake quickly puts away the needle in the fanny-pack and attempts to hide it away so that nobody may find it accidentally. Wake opens the door only to find one of his wrestling friends, who then points at a man in a brown coat right next to him. The man, seemingly aged very well, adjusts his glasses as Wake steps out of the storage room and looks at Wake up and down, either critiquing or admiring him.

Man: You, young lad, have displayed amazing wrestling prowess and for your tremendous job, I applaud you.

Wake Walker: Thank you so much, sir… that really means a lot.

Man: My name isn’t important but what I’m about to tell you – is. I work with a company named FWA, surely you’ve heard of them.

Wake Walker: Yes, sir, of course I have!

Man: Good. Well, I am a talent scout and quite frankly, the talent around this region is absolutely stupendous but you, lad, you’re something special. This is why, lad, I’m offering you a chance to showcase your skill to a group of talent judges which will judge whether you’re fit or not to compete for the FWA, but with the recommendation I am going to give them – I’m certain you’ll have absolutely no problems getting in.

Wake opens his mouth and covers it in excitement. Wake embraces the man for a hug and keep him tightly squeezed between his arms. Down the hallway, one of the local wrestlers pulls on a cord which causes the curtains to uncover a window. Wake, looking directly at the window, is hit directly in the pupil by the rays of light that come in from the window. A tear goes down Wake’s cheek. The tear hits the floor. Suddenly, another tear appears, as if it were floating in the air. The tear hits a head full of hair. The camera zooms out, revealing a man outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. Several drops of water hit the man and saturate his clothes with water, wetting to the point where it sticks to the man’s body. Wake, seemingly ignoring the fact that he’s getting absolutely poured on by the water, can be seen raising a needle in the air and then penetrating his arm’s vein. Wake looks up at the water and falls on his knees, sobbing. The scene transitions to Wake in the middle of Fight Night, dancing his way to the ring and giving off a very synthetic smile, as if he were being forced to do it. The scene transitions again to Wake lifting the needle in the air and piercing his vein once again, injecting the substance into his body. This time, Wake is sitting on a sofa next to a window covered in raindrops. A time-lapse occurs with Walker holding his head and then laughing like a maniac on the couch. Time and time again, the scene transitions between Walker injecting heroin into his system and dancing on the FWA ramp in order to please the fans. The transitions begin occurring faster and faster, having Walker inject heroin into his vein in a different setting every time and dancing at a different FWA event every time. Finally, Wake finds himself in the ring and being hit by Matt Boudreau’s finisher. 1…2…3! The match ends. As Matt Boudreau celebrates, Wake rolls out of the ring and immediately goes up the ramp and into the backstage area. There, Wake rushes past The Baz, Thomas Princeton, Razor among other FWA talent. Once outside, Walker stares up into the air and is hit by raindrops. Right as he is about to inject himself with the substance, a man whose face we can’t quite make out stops Wake and points back inside the arena. Wake drops the needle and goes back inside. A small ray of light appears as Wake stares up into the sky but subsequently after, Wake notices that it’s just a stage light. Wake stands outside a door that reads, “FWA administration”. The door opens and again, the man whose face we can’t quite make out but has a remarkably noticeable bourgeois suit appears. He instructs Wake to sit down.

FWA Administration: Listen, Wake. This is probably around the fifth or sixth time I’ve caught you doing that stuff this week! God damnit, Wake, you had such a bright future here in the FWA and you continue to piss it all away!

Wake Walker: What are you talking about? Every week I go out there and I perform the best I can. Didn’t you see what just happened in there? I gave my best performance against Matt Boudreau and the crowd absolutely LOVED it! They didn’t care whether they liked Boudreau more than me or not!

FWA Administration: That doesn’t matter, Wake. Your druggie habits need to stop and I mean that for the sake of YOU because as far as I’m concerned, I have no choice but to let you go.

Wake Walker: Let me go?! But why? All because I inject some stupid liquid into my body? Is that it? No, that can’t be it! You’re just afraid, just like all of the other FWA suits in this company! You’re afraid that the crowd is beginning to get behind me when you never really intended for it to be this way! You’re afraid that if you keep me any longer, I’m going to start eclipsing the likes of Boudreau, Stu and Hall! You know deep down inside that these people love me! And even if you really are getting rid of me because of the heroin, then you need to understand that it provides me with a form of escapism! You don’t know why I do those drugs because you’re just a suit! You don’t know what happened in my childhood, you don’t know the pain that I feel everyday, you don’t know ANYTHING! When I was 15, my parents DIED in a car accident and ever since then, I’ve felt like society is placing their hands around my fucking neck! The heroin helps me … and it helps me help you! Without it, I can’t perform out there without bursting into tears!

FWA Administration: I don’t give a damn about your parents and I certainly don’t give a flying rats-ass about your pain. I don’t want FWA to be known as a company that allows such things to slide. I’d say I’m sorry, Walker, but I’m really not. Get the fuck out of this office. You are to complete the last few days in your contract which are obligated from you to perform in and after that, I never want to see you in the FWA ever again until you clean up your act! Security, escort this man please!

Security bursts into the room and grabs Walker, throwing him to the outside of the arena where it is raining. One of them takes out a baton and is ready to inflict damage on Wake Walker with it. Wake stares into the sky…hoping, hoping for some ray of hope. There was none that day. Wake opens his eyes yet again and we are back in the same room we were in to begin with. Wake turns to the window and looks – nothing notable is happening. Wake stands up from his bed and stretches. He walks to the bathroom and looks down at the sink, letting the water run. Wake turns the knob to “hot” as the water heats up in the old beaten-down aged water pipes. Wake looks at himself in the mirror and begins to speak.

Wake Walker: For the longest time now, I’ve probably been the most emotionally unstable person any wrestling company has ever seen. However, my sanity that borders the insane is without mystery. The tragic events that unfolded in my childhood were unexpected and impacted me in such a way that it might’ve ruined me. I always wondered how a lot of the people I see on television always talk about how the tragic events they want through in life made them stronger. They are either lying or the tragic events they want through pale in comparison to mine. I loved my father and my mother, with all of my heart and with every beat of my heart, I can’t help but remember them for the kind and selfless people that they were. Unfortunately, God took them away from me. This is why I rather stray away from any religious affiliation. This is why I personally try not to believe in God but if I ever did believe in one, I know I’d hate him as much as I could for sure.

Wake continues to stare at the mirror, touching some of the dark circles under his eyes.

Wake Walker: Ever since my return to the FWA, people have begun asking me why I’ve changed and become the man that I’m portraying as of late. These people point to my past in the FWA and they remember a silly little boy in black pants and a purple shirt, dancing and smiling for all to see, embarrassing himself in front of everybody. These people, they continuously nag me and ask me why I’ve gone from being such a happy character within the FWA to becoming a man with a chip on his shoulder who seemingly can’t stand the entire world and loves to hate authority. I only wish that somehow, these people could look at my past and gone through the experiences I have gone through. The purple shirt-wearing blonde individual the FWA was used to seeing, who would prance around like he’d have ants in his pans, was just a character fabricated and manufactured by the FWA to appeal to the audience. The real Wake Walker lives a tragedy. As I danced and smiled and walked down that ramp, my teeth grinded upon each other like two teenage girls at a high-school dance. I grinded my teeth together as best I could in order to keep that smile going. I let the drugs dance for me and take me into a state of mind I would otherwise never see in reality. The man everyone saw in the past wasn’t Wake Walker. That man was somebody else trapped in the shell that is my body.

Wake begins to use his finger to write down the word, “Authority” on the mirror which has been fogged up.

Wake Walker: Every week, I express my dislike for authority and I do it with great justification. I absolutely hate authority, especially the FWA authority. In the past, they treated me like absolute dirt and mocked me with that silly dancing gimmick. Still, I learned from my friend, Ellis, never to question authority and to do their bidding because as long as I did so, I would get the places I’d need to be. Ellis would tell me that the entire world was full of people who would be flat-out below average and then go out and blame their failures on authority. Although Ellis was right, his advice simply didn’t apply to me. Instead of appealing to the authority and making a fool of yourself by bending over backwards for them, why not just take them down? Why not just tell authority right to its face, “Fuck you” and put them in their place, which is clearly below me because nobody deserves to be above me. I’ve gone through so much in my life and any lesser man would have folded already, giving into the pressure and pointing a gun at their heads and pulling the trigger, taking the easy way out. Not me. No. I never take the easy way out of anything and despite my struggles and my former addiction to heroin, I still have made it where I am today not because of people’s help but because of my insurmountable will to succeed. Take a look at what I’ve done thus far in the FWA. I’ve defeated Thomas Jones, Maxx Hendrix and Christian Quinn. All three of those individuals have certainly made impacts of their in the FWA but no matter how big and bad they were, I took them down.

Wake Walker strikes, with his finger, the word, “authority” and erases it and then places a large “X” over the former word.

Wake Walker: G-Rich, with his condescending tone, stated that he had big plans in store for me but yet, what has he done for me? Whilst Shane McLean is out there making history as the new FWA world champion and paving the way to the new era, I’m still stuck on the sidelines having to prove myself to the FWA administration as if I haven’t done it before. I guess this is what I get for trusting the likes of G-Rich to ever make a sensible and sound choice for my career. Quite frankly, I don’t care anymore if I’m not going to be the catalyst to the new era because the FWA has shown that they clearly don’t want me here. They’ve disrespected me with the level of competition that they’ve given me, and now, they disrespect me by giving me a woman to face next week – that woman being Gabrielle. I honestly don’t care how much history Gabrielle has behind her, nor do I care how many men she’s had behind her in the past, either. Gabrielle can continue to smile and think that everything is going well in the universe after he win against PAJ at Back in Business, but the simple fact of the matter is that it’s not. Gabrielle continues to shroud her brain with things that simply are just not real. It appears Gabrielle loves to completely ignore her tainted past. All of this may be far too back into the past for any of the current FWA fans to remember, but Gabrielle used to be a part of the infamous team of Sinful Sensuality. That’s right, THE Gabrielle you see now was one of the members of that slutty group of women hungry for sex.

Wake Walker writes on the fogged up mirror, “Slut”.

Wake Walker: Gabrielle walks around here and talks to her kid as if she’s never sinned in her life and quite frankly, that type of way of dealing with things makes me absolutely sick. In this life, we take all of our past experiences, and we learn from them and every experience eventually helps us become whom we truly are. Gabrielle, who was probably one of the biggest and sleaziest individuals in the locker room, is now living her life as if she wants to forget the person whom she really is. Gabrielle may be walk around and pretend like she’s some sort of nice lady that graces FWA with her presence by merely being around but the reality is that we’re all sick of her. Not only does she forget the type of person that she was, but she also manages to forget the type of person her significant other, Ashley O’Ryan was as well. As Gabrielle holds onto the hand of Ashley O’Ryan, barely managing to stay in this reality because she’s clearly not a part of it, she goes on to delete more parts of her memory banks – forgetting Ashley was nothing but a no good drunken idiot you’d see backstage with a bottle in his hand and drinking away to his heart’s content. Now, the couple floats around the FWA, as if they were the greatest thing to have ever touched the ring and taint the FWA with their hypocrisy. Unlike them, I accept who I am. Yeah, I was a druggie back in the past and I accept that! That was an experience which I had in my life that eventually shaped me into what I’ve become. You’re not going to see me prancing around the FWA, advocating for kids not to touch drugs and then getting tattoos on my fingers, or something, that say, “DRUG FREE”. No. I wouldn’t ever do that because that’s simply not the person I am and unlike Gabrielle, I would never taint my legacy by being someone I’m not – not after I saw the ruthless and relentless nature of the FWA higher-ups.

Wake Walker blows hot air into the mirror in order to fog it up again. The hot water continues to run.

Wake Walker: All the experiences I’ve had made me into the person I am now. I’m an angry, hateful person who can’t stand anybody and I accept that. Perhaps, eventually, the FWA will accept that too. However, I almost wish that Gabrielle’s kid has to go through the life that I had to go through so that she isn’t raised in a household of hypocrisy and lies. Yes, I’d absolutely love to see Gabrielle and Ashley O’Ryan drive in a car, only to be hit by a driver who’s under the influence, and then when they’re on their death beds, being nothing but vegetables, I’d love to see Gabrielle’s child sit off to the side of her two parents and hopelessly grip their hands, as if that will do anything. And then, when the insurance can no longer pay for their life support and the heart monitors begin to play the long and drawn out … “BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP”, and the reality of it all hits little Gabby O’Ryan…. I’d love to see the look on her face as she cries, wondering why anything of such a nature could happen to her. It’s simple, that household needs something like what I went through in order to get a firm grip of reality because they clearly are losing it.

Wake scribbles “reality” on the mirror’s fog.

Wake Walker: And speaking of reality, the FWA is beginning to near that point in time when they begin to realize that Wake Walker isn’t here for some failed run. No, Wake Walker is here to be something much greater than he ever was in the past. One day, Wake Walker will hold that belt, the same belt my hero, Matt Boudreau, held over his shoulder and when Wake Walker does finally achieve that accomplishment, and the feeling of it all hits me as hard as it possible can – I will sit there and thank destiny. Thank you, destiny, for taking my parents away from me. Thank you for being there for me, even when I never really understood why you would do such a thing. In the end, however, I now understand. I understand full well how great of an effect that tragedy had on me because had it not been for that tragedy, I would have not been where I am today. Look at me. I’m currently 3-0 and with this coming Fight Night, after I defeat the forgetful and delusional Gabrielle, I will extend my record to 4-0 and I will continue to soar above the rest and continue to prove, consistently, why Wake Walker is truly the future. Not Shane McLean. The so-called “era” he’s begun isn’t really the new era the FWA needs. No. That new era, which the FWA so desperately waits in anticipation for, has yet to arrive. Shane McLean winning the FWA world championship is nothing but the small quake which precedes the big one. We’re still in the same era, the same era which makes me weep…because there’s a bigger problem with this era. Men like Thomas Princeton, who just like me, have the wrestling acumen to be among the very best the FWA has ever seen, continue to soil themselves by underpraising their talents. In fact, Thomas Princeton, the man who used to live a life of luxury and performed in the FWA ring with finesse and class, has now been reduced to fighting the likes of lesser opponents such as Vincent and the sadder part is that he’s struggling to even defeat them. Perhaps, when I win the FWA world championship, and I truly jumpstart the FWA into the new era which it so rightfully deserves, I will take individuals like Thomas Princeton under my wing because just like me, those people are the ones who never truly got the shot they deserved. Anyone else remember Thomas Princeton’s title reign? Yeah, me either.

Wake Walker begins to wipe some of the fog off the mirror and then begins to look at the window, from his mirror, with the corner of his eye. There, Wake Walker sees the ray of light once again and it is also accompanied with some rain.

Wake Walker: Whether the FWA, or the FWA fans ever come to terms with the reality that Wake Walker is the future that the FWA truly needs, one thing is for sure – that ray of hope, that ray of light, which follows me whenever things are looking up – it’s shining on me right now. I hope Gabrielle comes prepared to Fight Night expecting a loss because as of this moment, Wake Walker is truly on top of his game and there is nobody that can stop. Not G-Rich, not Gabrielle, not the FWA administration, nobody.

Wake Walker continues to look at the beam of light with the corner of his light. Wake smiles, as if he were comforted by the ray of light.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

It had been a while since Ashley had gotten the chance to have his son visit. With Moira and Ben traveling abroad on “business trips” Moira was more then willing to let Ashley have him for a while. Colin was more used to the road life of the traveling wrestler then the traveling CEO. Besides, the boy was his son after all.

What his ex-wife had neglected to inform Ashley, or perhaps she didn't know herself, was that Colin was coming down with a nasty case of influenza. Colin, naturally, denied it.

Colin: “I'm...fine dad. Come on I want to spend time with-”

He grabbed his stomach, and mouth simultaneously. Ashley grabbed the near by trash bin, thankful it had a bag in it.

Colin:“I'm...sorry dad.”

Ashley wasn't sure if the shaking in the boys voice and tears in his eyes were the result of the vomiting, a feeling Colin had that he let his father down somehow, or a mixture of both. Ashley stayed on the floor with his son. Grabbing a tissue he wiped Colin's mouth.

Ashley: “'ey. It's alroit. So we can't exactly 'it the arcade roit now. It's fine. You're staying with me fer a while, you'll 'ave this beaten by then. Besides, I've vomited plenty.”

Colin rolled his eyes smiling,

Colin: “Dad I don't think-”

Ashley knew what Colin was going to say. His arms folded.

Ashley: “I don't mean when I was...you know. I mean when I was younger. Your age. I used to get viciously ill, missing weeks of school at a time.”

His sons eyes glowed for a moment.

Ashley: “Yer still doing yer 'omework.”

The glowing stopped, as Colins head dropped.

Colin: “Aw man...”

Ashley: “The point is, eventually I stopped getting sick so often. I guess my immune system finally clued in or something.”

Colin: “Great...you got better. That 'elps me 'ow?”

Ashley: “It helps you because you are an O'Ryan; and an O'Ryan can always beat an infection.”

He helped his son up to his feet, supporting him as he took him to bed. Colin yawned.

Colin: “I'm not sleepy...”

Ashley: “You will be, because it's story time.”

Colin groaned.

Ashley: “Hey! My stories aren't that bad! Now, let's call this 'The plight of the Carter Infection.”

The young O'Ryan raised a brow,

Colin: “Seriously? Wait. Carter?! Oh for crying out loud dad I know wot this is; I look at the cards so I know when to pay attention to the Fight Night episodes. I know you're facing Brian Carter this week...with Stu and Chris Kennedy lurking around. You just know both those guys have opinions on you and Gabrielle by the way.”

Ashley: “I don't know wot you are talking abou-”

Colin pointed to his fathers phone, pointed at them leaned up against some books. Then, at a camcorder on the dresser, also aimed at them, with a glowing red light.

Colin: “Subtle.”

Ash sighed,

Ashley: “Alroit fine. But remember, you were the one who always said they wanted to be more involved in wot I do.”

Colin: “Yeah sure. Surprising, considering when I first did that I got kidnapped. Wait! Wasn't it Carter that did that??”

Ash's whole body tightened for a moment, his teeth clenched.

Colin: “I'll...take that as a yes.”

Ashley: “That bastard...claims 'e tried to save you. To save you from an me.”

Colin looked down at his feet for a moment, then at his father.

Colin: “In a way...the guy has a point. As sick as he is.”

Ashley bit his tongue.

Colin: “Look dad, I didn't know you at the time. I barely knew anything that Caley didn't let me know about. I wanted to meet you, but I also didn't view you as a dad. Not really. You were my father sure, but mom had tried to convince me that you were exactly what Carter said you are; a drunk, unreliable man, unfit to raise a child. I had to know for sure. If it wasn't for what Carter did...wot you did to get me back, I might have believed it myself. But because Brian Carter tried to 'liberate' me, I got to see you for the dedicated father you are.

You aren't a perfect man. What was that saying? Somewhere been the sinner and the sainthood I dwell, I call my home neither heaven nor hell?” But you are my dad, and I love you. And no sociopath is going to prove different by doing wot 'e did.

Ashley hugged his son. He would always wonder where he got his way with words.

Ashley: “I never finished my story.”

Colin smiled.

Colin: “I know how it ends. You kick Brian Carters ass up and down Oregon. Because you are an O'Ryan; and an O'Ryan can always beat an infection.”

Ashley: "The end."
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 04-28-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Boobage Expert

Status

Saddle Sally Promo

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew?

On the set of a cooking show....

A small studio audience applauds as the camera pans in to Saddle Sally wearing a white apron and a skimpy blouse that is unbuttoned showing off her pink bra. She wears a mini skirt under her apron which also had adorned on it in home made stitching the phrase "Kiss the Cook" she smiles into the camera and waves briefly to the audience.

Sally: Howdy ya'll my name is Saddle Sally and I'll be yer' special host for this episode of "American Kitchen" thank ya'll fer' havin' me!

Crowd cheers for Sally as she grins and motions to her counter that is full of different ingredients and cooking utensils.

Sally: Today I'll be teachin' ya'll how to make a Wyoming style black bean stew these are simple meals that will make everyone in yer' house happy and full and takes minimal time to prepare in fact half the cooking is done while yer' gone and when yer' on the road like I am ya' need all the help ya' can get. It ain't easy bein' on the road so I need a meal that is easy but still healthy! Ya' see the portions I'm gonna show are jus' right, ya'll won't bloat yerselves like ya' do with other meals I guarantee it!

Now this ties in to my career as a wrestler quite well, 'cause this stew is a lot like my upcomin' match. The stew is all of it rolled up together. I know that might sound odd so stay with me fer' a moment on this one!

Sally pulls out a bowl and takes out two black bean cans. She opens them and pours them into a bowl.

Sally: We'll start off with Mackenzie Roberts she is the black beans of the stew. So you think she's the most important right? Welp yer' kinda right, in the sense she's important to me in that I want to cause her the most pain humanly possible. Yah, I know, I reckon I should do the good Christian thing and forgive her, which I have...but that don't mean I don't get some pleasure from beating her down...

Sally pulls out a cooking mallet and begins to smash the beans up.

Sally: Jus' gotta mash up the beans, some people will saw to just leave 'em like this but I like smashin' them up it actually gives the stew a better flavor, don't over do it but jus' enough to make sure they know whose boss. Much like Mackenzie I don't have to shatter her, I jus' gotta make sure they know what they're fer'. These are also beans that have been soakin' overnight much like Mackenzie who soaks in somethin' else with Aut Pax Aut Bellum every night. But this is a family cookin' show so I ain't gonna delve too deep into her misdeeds....she's havin sex with APAB. In case ya'll didn't pick up on my subtly.

The audience gasps a little as Sally takes out a kitchen knife and starts chopping up onion.

Sally: Next chop up some white onion, white onions make me cry like APAB makes their hardcore fans cry everytime they slip farther and farther away from the team they once were. One day they're gonna to come out with pop bellies, sweat stained t-shirts and stretch cargo pants. They are also bitter which is quite clear with APAB I mean they team up with the so called great Mackenzie Roberts to try and even touch the heights that is my title reign! Heh, they're crazier than rabid squirrels, and I don't recommend puttin' anythin' rabid in yer' meals but in this case...they're just onions.

Sally finished chopping up the onions and places them in the stew.

Sally: Now the onions just add a little to the flavorin' the black beans are the still the main attraction the onions jus' make it a tad more interestin' if ya' follow me then ya' get what I'm sayin'. So now enough about the bland ingredients that are there let's add a little spice. Shannon O' Neal is the red and green peppers, they overpower the onions and make the black beans delectable. Then we have the cumin, oregano, and black pepper that's Zoey Ellis ya' spend all this time puttin' yerself together and then out from the lazy susan spice drawer comes the little bit that makes it all special. It's not the main course but it's really gonna put a nice kick in yer' pants!

And now fer' me, what I am, my place in this recipe! Welp my friends I am the vegetable broth! I am everywhere, I am what makes it stew, I am what everyone touches, I am what everyone wants. I am vital to the recipe, I am what creates the ultimate flavor, the glue, the bondin'. And ya' put all that in a crock pot and it becomes a violent tag team match like ya'll will never forget! And there I will be kickin' butt and takin' names and making one heck of a Mackenzie APAB stew that will look like mashed up broth courtesy of the Women's champ when it's all said and done! It's some good ol' home cookin' so come on down and grab a bowl! But be warned ya' try and eat some of this gal and ya'll find that ya' bit off more than ya' can chew! Get ya' some! I'll be waitin' right here! Yippie Yippie Ki Hi Yay!

Sally places the black stew away in the crock pot and then brings out more black bean stew already prepared for everyone in the audience to eat as the camera fades to black.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Status

The Last Star in the Sky
    A king has been dethroned. A new one has been crowd. But are they worthy?

Ryan Rondo awakes in a hotel room Portland, Oregon. Stirring from his post Fight Night nap, he takes off the covers and sits up. Head in hands, mind slightly in pieces. He’s not upset that Ryan Hall’s tyrannical reign is over. He’s not upset that Drew Stevenson still isn’t getting the attention he apparently deserves. He isn’t upset that PAJ still can’t buy a win no matter what. He isn’t upset that Jason Gryphon’s stock continued to rise. He isn’t upset that Shane McLean somehow got away with the title. He’s upset that he wasn’t at his best. That wasn’t him. And he knows it. Nobody would have pegged Ryan Hall, PAJ and Ryan Rondo as being the first three to go in the chamber. Call it karma. Karma for being foolish enough to be a turn coat. Karma for being dastardly enough to stab people in the back. Karma for not acting like a true champion would. The Amazing One jumps out of the bed, after turning on the bedside lamp wearing no top but only a grey pair of jogger pants with the FWA logo emblazoned on the side, his torso wrapped with some bandages after the steel chair battering from PAJ and the fact that he jumped off of a pod and didn’t land on Drew Stevenson. He limps slightly, showing some injuries from the previous matchup. It flashes through his mind… he thought too much of the glory at the moment. He went for it. No regrets. He walks over to the stocked mini fridge and pulls out a cold, glass bottle of water. He nurses it slightly then pushes it against his face, letting the cold chill of it soothe him slightly. Nothing can quite completely soothe the pain of losing a match like that. Nothing helps the pain of knowing that you didn’t even showcase your best. Nothing is worse than wanting a second chance. Rondo smiles a bit, knowing that he can find solace in the fact that he knows that this won’t be his last chance at the belt… so for now, he’s keen to be kept on the back burner, overall he has no regrets.

He gets up with the bottle of water in hand and walks over the big glass window of his hotel room and looks out over the Portland night skyline. The stars shine bright and the windows glow brighter. That’s all he can think about… did he shine bright that night?

RYAN RONDO “Who knows. Who knows.”

He murmurs to himself as the cap of the bottle is unscrewed and he chugs some down.

“All that can really be known is that the true Amazing One never got to showcase himself fully that night. Jason Gryphon, Drew Stevenson, Shane McLean… even PAJ all had some sort of advantage. They didn’t take the absolute beating of their lives the night before. I did. So did Ryan Hall. There’s nothing to take away from Shane McLean, he outlasted his all, but he should know that he didn’t beat the best version of me. I’d like to see all of those who competed go through not just one but two hellacious beatings in one night then be expected to fight in an elimination chamber many nights later and be fine about it. I’ve had my body battered by steel chain, various street fight weapons, ladders and steel chairs in the last week… not to mention that I still had the balls to risk and jump off of that pod. Drew Stevenson may have had that sliver of intelligence to move out of the way and avoid being hit… but that doesn’t mean he deserved it more than me. It doesn’t mean that anybody deserved it more than me. These things just happen. I don’t regret it. Because I did that for the fans. I stood up there and jumped just to hear the screams from the crowd, it doesn’t matter if I hurt myself. The fans enjoyed it and that’s all that counts.”

Ryan looks out to the sky again, giving a clear audible sigh as he drinks some more water. He sees all the little constellations of stars, they are all effectively teams in their own right. But what we see in the sky… may not be there anymore. The metaphor/analogy being that some of the constellations, or teams, have lost some stars, or members. People forget that.

“All I heard about going into the chamber wasn’t how people were keeping an eye on me due to my talent but instead, due to my deceitfulness, my betrayal. I’m sure that it will be the same this week what with me teaming with Shane McLean and Jason Gryphon against former Team King members. But people forget. I am not Team King anymore. I am for the FWA now. It was a blip. A lack of conscience. Must I have to hear about the same mistake every time I walk into the arena now? Is that all people can say to try and drag my name through the mud? What about the Ryan Rondo who made the fans laugh when he was part of Sunrise-Sunset? Or the Ryan Rondo that apologised for everything he has done? Does that person not deserve to be mentioned more now? I know that my teammates will be keeping a close eye on me. Especially with Ryan Hall and PAJ being on the other team. For all they know, it could have all been an elaborate ruse just to bring Team King back… after all, Wolf is gone…”

The Amazing One lets out a hearty laugh and rests his bottle of water on the glass table adjacent to the window.

“Don’t be stupid. Team King was never a team. Ryan Hall used King. PAJ tried to swing off Hall’s testicles and I used King. Team King was a mistake. Look at where we all are now? Ryan Hall has ended up losing his belt and looked like a fool at the elimination chamber. The Jacksonville Jaguars appear to have more chance of winning the Super Bowl next year than PAJ does of ever getting near a title again. Hall has never seemed to like me and even at that, he doesn’t seem to acknowledge me a lot. That’s fine for him. As for PAJ, if it wasn’t for me being foolish enough to trust him, I would have been main eventing Back in Business, above him on the card. PAJ is just jealous that I’m better than him, I took a little bit of the limelight from him in Team King and he has had it in for me since. I guess both of them will have it in for me… after all, who was the one who lasted the longest from Team King in the chamber? If people want to bring up Team King and doubt my loyalty, that is completely fine by me. But they’ll forget all about it as they cheer me on whilst I show them that Team King is nothing but an afterthought as I will throw the kitchen sink at both PAJ and Hall.”

He takes another look up at the sky and instead of seeing the constellations, he thinks of those stars that we just see as outliers. Not quite here. Not quite there.

“Drew Stevenson. The marmite of the FWA. People appear to like you but people also appear to hate you. Marvellous. I’ll give you credit. You put me out. Just. If I was still stuck in total asshole mode, I wouldn’t have made that leap. I would have kept my feet firmly planted on the ground and I may have eliminated you instead. I may have kept going and ended up as the FWA World Champion. But I didn’t. Because nothing is going to give me greater pleasure than landing a corkscrew on you on Fight Night. The way it should have it been. You’re just like me on your team. You’re the outlier. Ryan Hall absolutely despises you and PAJ thinks nothing of you. The only thing that stops you from being curb stomped from everybody in this matchup is that Ryan Hall and PAJ don’t want another loss. They hate losing. But credit to you, you outlasted them and me. But this match is different. This is a team game and you’re not a team player. Neither are Hall and PAJ. Good luck with that. The difference between your team and my team is that I might not be trusted. I might not be liked by McLean and Gryphon. But I am a team player when I need to be. Hell, I am one half of one of the best tag teams that have existed in this company. I know what it takes. I’ll put my body on the line for the pair of them if need be. Will you do that for PAJ or Hall? I doubt it.”

Rondo stops looking outside and comes back in. His face is sullen. He’s not expressing these words with anger or any other heartfelt emotion. He is saying them as if he were a plank of wood. He has no emotion towards those he has referenced. He sits back down on the bed and stares at himself in the mirror, bruised face, bandaged torso, his eyes appear to make him look 10 years older. The last week has shown him what it truly means to be a FWA superstar. He put on a classic at Back in Business despite the toll it took on his body. He sacrificed his title shot just to hear the fans cheer. He knows that he’s getting back to the person he used to be. He speaks again, this time, his voice is tinged with guilt and also expresses sorrow.

“To McLean. To Gryphon. I can’t do much other than apologise. In this world and in this business, whenever someone has their mind set on something, it is set in stone. Much like how a female won’t believe you no matter what once she has an idea stuck in her head. It’s the same thing here. You two will have more trust in each other than you do with me. That is fine. McLean, I’ve wronged you once over a title before… and don’t get me wrong, we WILL butt heads over a title in the future but I will never take the easy route ever again. You might think I will buddy up with you just to get close to that belt but that isn’t true. You’re the champion for a reason. You were the best on the night and the fans who cheered obviously appreciated it. That’s what counts. I am with the fans. You’re my teammate in this matchup, not an enemy. You’re the FWA champion and it is always an honor to be in the same team as the FWA Champion. The champion that the crowd cheers for and believes in. As for you Gryphon, I obviously wronged you with everything I did. I turned my back on your creatures and my fans. I get that you obviously feel angst towards me for it and mistrust. But you won’t get anywhere with me if you continue to be a doubting Thomas. That’s all I can say. Don’t try and be the hero with me because it’s not going to fly now. I have the same mission as you do. It’s to fight for the fans or for the creatures as you call them. You want a reason to trust me as well as McLean does, you’ll find out why you can trust me on Fight Night.”

He turns off the bedside lamp and drinks some more of his water before slowly getting back into his bed, his mind slightly pulsating with some adrenaline as he thinks ahead to the match on Fight Night. He begins to think to himself.

“Everyone wants to be quick to throw me under the bus. Hall thinks nothing of me. PAJ has eluded me and outsmarted me for a long time now. Drew Stevenson eliminated me. Jason Gryphon doesn’t trust me because I upset the fans. Shane McLean can’t trust me because I turned my back on him and the FWA. But that all changes on Fight Night. I’ll make the Last King think something of me. PAJ won’t escape me this time. Drew Stevenson won’t get close to pinning me. Jason Gryphon will realise he can trust me when I make the fans cheer. Shane McLean WILL trust me when I am there for him when the going gets tough and he will trust me when he realises that the man who could have been the saviour of the FWA is back on track and ready to go again. I’ll show everybody that this isn’t about me. This isn’t about being the bad guy anymore. I am here to put on a show for the fans and to send them home happy. Winning the belt doesn’t matter. Being the good guy does. I might not be Living Mythology, or an Inferno. I might not be some crappy jewel or someone from England. I might not be the FWA champion. But I am The Last Star in the Sky, I am Ryan Rondo and that is all that matters.”

Thread Information